//The Chronicles of BPH\\

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/29/11

Today sucked soooooo much a**...

Ok so I hit up HB Amanda, she was to come over with her friend. At the very last minute, she flaked of course.

I hit up Kevin, no response.

I hit up Khayree, he can't go to Main St.

I hit up Rick, he's at work and has a Memorial Day party to go to.

I hit up Brett, he couldn't come over because he was almost out of gas, but he says he wants to chill next weekend.

I hit up HB Bailey, couldn't hang out cause she wasn't home.

I hit up my cousin Brock, no response. Probably celebrating his tournament win.

I hit up Dan, the guy that got me into the A.I. dance. Couldn't hang out today, might be able to tomorrow.

I hit up Sharif, no response. Probably with his girl.

I hit up HB Jessica, no response until later...and I'll tell you how that story goes.

Because none of my friends could hang out I finally decided to go to Main St. But when I asked my mom for a ride there she told me no because it's not fun unless I'm there with somebody (partly true). She was in a bad mood though, storming out of the house soonafter and leaving me without a car...

Alright but let's start with SS first:

3x5x190/195 Squat (can't remember which now)
3x5x160 Bench (kinda getting past this wall, struggling on last few reps still)
1x5x165 Deadlift (watching out for the back)

Ok so here's what happened with HB Jessica...

Later tonight I received a text, kinda random saying "Love me under your umbrella".

Yea ok so I start texting her back and forth, but then her phone dies and she switches to my friend Pat's phone. I ask her to come sneak in for a swim while my family's asleep. She agrees, she's talking naughty about skinny dipping, and skipping "straight to it".

One problem, she says she needs a ride. I wasn't going to sneak the car out so I asked her if she's sure she couldn't get a ride, then I called 3 of my friends with cars, none of which would be able to pick her up.

I was thinkin Taxi, so I asked her about the address, and she would tell me her neighborhood and which friend her house belonged to, but never the address. So I call, and PAT answers!

Now I think he's screwing with me, so I tell him to put HB Jessica on the phone. He tells me she just passed out 5 minutes ago, she was drunk and threw up a few times earlier. I tell Pat to wake her up, and to me it just sounds like he's pretending to slap her awake, I don't hear any girl's voice.

So now I start trying to call Pat out on his s***. I pretend I'm already in the neighborhood and I need the address, I have to ask multiple times. First he tells me the neighborhood, then he tells me the house is blue, then he tells me it's the one with a bike parked in front of it.

Finally I give him one last chance to admit he's screwing with me, and he assures me that HB Jessica is actually there. He told me he was trying to hook me up but she passed out.

So I thanked him for trying, and I'll probably hit her up today, along with several other friends I hope to chill with today...god my friends are lame.

Today sucked, thanks for reading :)

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/30/11

I'm gonna write this in from the perspective of yesterday to avoid having to use all those damn parentheses.

So yesterday I invited a bunch of people to come swim again. Nobody was availabe, not for that or Main St.

Went to my brother's friend's house for a bit. The kids are pyromaniacs, tossing firecrackers and M80s into the pool and having swordfights with sparklers.

On the way home I did end up getting Joey and his sister HB Bailey to come over for a bit and chill at the pool. HB Bailey doesn't look too great in a bikini...not bad, but not good enough for me to refer to her as "HB".

Of course my little brother and his friend started screwing around, locking us out of the house, and letting out the barking dogs. So that kinda sucked.

Plans for next weekend include trying to get HB Jessica (who didn't hit me up yesterday) or HB Nicole to come over and to get a bunch of numbers for the summer.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, about teaching your bra's, its nice and easy, just lead and get a girl, they will ask you how you did that, then thats when you drop knowledge.
It doesn't help getting them to read this stuff, as they find the articles too long.
So the best bet is, lead and take them along when you talk to girls, open girls with them, lead untill they ask how you do it.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/31/11

Yea so not much happened today...

I got HB Alexa and HB Kristin's numbers in case I have a pool party and want to invite them. I also have Andrew and Rob's number for the same reasons.

2 things about my school right now though:

1. It's hot as f***! The AC doesn't go on until 8AM so I spend 30 minutes in an 80somethin degree room.

2. It's relatively empty in the hallways without the seniors, it's an odd feeling.

I'm considering K Mart as a summer job, one of my friends was talking about how he works their and has to do almost nothing to earn his wages. Of course my first choice is a fitness center, but I'll work with what I'm dealt.

Today we had a football meeting, mostly discussing next year and physicals and watnot. As a result, my workout time was shortened:

3x5x195 Squat
2x5x80/1x5x85 Press (is this a good weight to be on, when I look at it it seems light)
0x0x0 Power Clean (only got a warm-up set in)

I'm feeling good about next year, but I have to practice my technique in addition to simply gaining weight. The team wants to have a pick-up game after school tomorrow. Right now, I won't go...it's simply too hot to be running around when it's not practice or full contact.

I really can't think of anything else, today was simply boring. One last thing, I think HB Cali is off the radar. Oh, and there's a cute girl at my bus stop, one of HB Tabi's friends...because of that I might have a higher chance of getting rejected...but when I opened that set for HB Tabi's number this girl was most responsive. So we'll see...

Anyways, goodnight all.

PS-N_SEAL44 I would have read that long post of yours if it wasn't such a big wall of text haha. But I'll take a look at it tomorrow, I'm surprised that Norwegian and I are such an inspiration for these journals...me being a virgin and all :p

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/1/11

Today was nothing special, but let's see what I can remember...

1. Newark Night is this Saturday. Newark Night is a fun day on Main St. that has all the highschoolers come out, def going to run some approaches.

2. Khayree invited me to a pool party, I don't see myself going unless there are some decent-looking white girls.

3. I did NOT go to the football game after school today (if they went through with it)

4. Tomorrow the sophomores will be on a field trip, and since the seniors graduated and the freshmen are kept in a separate wing of the school, it should be a quiet day...but that's not important.

HB Bailey is clinging like the ****ens since I invited her to my pool to swim. That is her first and last time at my house if I have to deal with that kinda crap from her.

I called in to the gym that I applied at...they were hiring up until the end of April, but one of the guys in charge is a good friend of mine so hopefully I can find a niche somewhere.

Parents talked about college to me. They think I should get a plan together, visit campuses, and are asking if I want to attend 2 years of technical school or online colleges. I hate these conversations...any input from college boys or graduates?

There's a kid who wants to fight me for fun, and for absolutely no reason...so we'll see if that goes through on the last day of school.

Weightlifting tomorrow at the gym, and getting ready for school tomorrow. But before I go, last thing. The cute chick at my bus stop that I was going to approach...as soon as I pulled up our bus came, didn't get my approach in.

Leave thoughts, night.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/2/11

Yea so nobody was really at school today, as I mentioned yesterday...

Uhh...there was a pair of girls that was disrespectful at the end of the day. My friends Adrian, Eric, and Kevin were all hanging out waiting for the final bell to ring. And I think Adrian said something to one of the girls or did something the day before...

Anyway they start going back and forth, the girls are ghetto, one of them is kinda cute. They act tough, telling Adrian to keep testing them, dropping their stuff, and threatening to get somebody to beat him up.

I had no problems until they started saying white people should all get smacked. So I opened my mouth, and they came over all loud and didn't let me talk. I was calm but I stopped talking because it was obvious that they were all hot air.

Otherwise, SS:

3x5x195 Squat (good burn)
3x5x160 Bench (overcoming my wall, slowly but surely)
1x5x165 Deadlift (same weight due to my back)

I can't really think of anything else interesting today, just waiting for Newark Night. Sent in my application for Pike Creek Fitness.

Nothin else, goodnight.

EDIT:

That girl from the bus stop...this time as soon as I rolled up HER bus came and took her away...

HB Cali, I'm counting her out for now but I want your opinions...the one thing I haven't tried yet is asking for her number. Should I do that or is she already out of the picture (based on what you've read)?

Please actually leave your thoughts...I really do enjoy checking them in the morning.

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
on Cali, you only count on her or your number. Why? Why not just hang with her for a bit in school? Spend some time with her, and then finally get her number. The number is not the goal here.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
on Cali, you only count on her or your number. Why? Why not just hang with her for a bit in school? Spend some time with her, and then finally get her number. The number is not the goal here.
Well I don't know how you do it, but in my high school freshmen are kept in a separate wing called "Freshman Academy" to keep us from influencing them negatively...

So I don't see this girl until the end of the day, and then I only see her for like 2 minutes.

In other news, today I woke up with an extremely dry throat and stuffy nose...FML

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Well I don't know how you do it, but in my high school freshmen are kept in a separate wing called "Freshman Academy" to keep us from influencing them negatively...
L
Hahahahahahaha

Well, there is this chick I talk to after school like once a week. I get how your situation is. She's the one walking up to me and giving me a hug tho. She has a bf, but secretly gets off to me. Yeah.
If I were to get with her right now I'd show interest by actions, and then suggest a meet up and get her number. I suggest you do the same.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/3/11

Alright so today was kind of eventful...but let's start with the fact that I feel SICK! Dry throat, stuffy nose, that deal.

But today I did get HB Cali's number...I don't really expect it to change anything...if it's even her real number. Unless she really does want to hang out, I don't expect anything different from her.

I got it at the end of the day...me and some friends were playing basketball in an empty gym, well HB Cali comes in and has a little argument with my buddy Adrian.

So on her way out I stop her, ask what the commotion was about, exchange a few questions back and forth. Then had her give me her number, hopefully her real number.

Tomorrow is Newark Night, which I should be at with some friends unless I become more ill tomorrow. Khayree is goin to some pool party as I mentioned yesterday, so he should be hitting me up tomorrow if it's a good time.

Uhh the cutie at my bus stop...this time she was in her parent's car until the bus arrived...so still no approach.

That Brandon kid seems like he still wants to fight at the end of the year...I won't unless he jumps me, I have no reason to want to hurt him.

I'm upset at John and Neel for messing with my grade in Biotech, they're the only reason I don't have straight A's right now. But that's not very important.

So I'm just gonna sit here and stew in my stuffiness while watching The Crazies.

Leave your thoughts, mostly regarding HB Cali (I have not texted or called her number yet). Goodnight

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/4/11

Alright so today I went with my friend Khayree to Main St. for Newark Night...the place was jumpin.

The road was filled with people, literally a couple thousand compared to the couple hundred that usually walk the strip.

As for the girls, there were a lot...but most of them were DRESSED hot, rather than BEING hot...know what I mean?

I had my glasses on, and I found myself doing double takes all the time, and more often than not, passing a girl up. They had the booty shorts and small tees or spaghetti straps, but when you really looked at em, they were't that great.

That's not to say there weren't truly hot women...

Khayree and myself approached 10-15 girls each...easily.

I won't put up every set for obvious reasons, but I will make note of some that stood out:

Me: Excuse me, what's your name?
HB: HB Dotti
Me: What?
HB: You don't need to know

This was a hilarious blowout, and it was my first one. Khayree and I were laughin so hard for at least 5 minutes.

HB: HB Stacy
Me: Hi, I'm BPH *shakes hand*...nice flip flops-
HB: Thanks
Me: -wanna makeout?
HB: No, but thanks for the offer

This chick was one of the only ones who was nice about her rejection all night. Most of these girls were brutal, but hilarious.

Me: *girl on phone* Hey when you're done with that can I call my mom to tell her I met the girl of my dreams?
HB: Are you being serious?
Me:...No
HB: Do you really need to use my phone?
Me:...No, but listen I just wanted to tell you that I think you're really cute, you wanna give me your number? We can hang out later.
HB: That would be a no.
Me: Aww ok *walks away*
HB: *off in the distance* That was scary...

This was also hilarious.

HB: I'm HB Lindsey.
Me: Hi, I'm BPH *shakes hand* Listen I wanted to come tell you that I think you're really cute and-
*HB's friend comes in and gives her a huge c***blocking bearhug to interrupt us*

This girl was hot, and probably the closes I got to a close. However, I did notice that when I moved closer to her she moved back, so I don't know, bad body language.

I would occasionally chat up the UG when Khayree opened a set. He was nowhere near as confident as I was, but at least he had the balls to do some approaches.

The girls here were very nasty when it came to rejecting. Many had boyfriends, claimed to had boyfriends, and one even walked up the nearest guy and faked a boyfriend to avoid us (LOL).

After that we got some ice cream at a Rita's while 2 fights broke out and attracted huge crowds. Dropped Khayree home, even though originally he was to come swim. None of my friends came aside from Khayree, so goes to show how lame many of them are.

In other news, I'm still sick, tried to jog and only ran a mile and a quarter due to my inability to breathe.

I called HB Cali...VIOLA! It's her number. I asked if she wanted to come hang out at the pool tomorrow. She said sure, as long as she's not at the beach tomorrw, but let's see how that turns out.

Otherwise, not much important happened today. So leave your thoughts and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/5/11

Woke up even sicker today. I had this awful wet cough that took 20 minutes to clear...

Anyway nothing really happened, I even skipped a workout today because of illness.

Called up HB Cali, no answer so an hour later I sent her a text...and no response. I think I gotta drop this chick now, she's had plenty of chances. If anything I'll invite her over in person at school or something.

Today was uneventful, did homework and study guides for my finals next week, but I did have one rather long conversation on MPUAForum's chat:

I feel weird. I have a great self-image, I'm constantly improving and making progress, and I love who I am...

But then why am I not yet consistent with women?

Yesterday I went out simply to have fun and run approaches, yet the times where I didn't come up and say something stupid for laughs I was blown out, often brutally.

My problem is that I don't know where this is coming from; I'm an attractive guy, I'm confident, I'm funny, and I love these women. But these chicks were so brutal to just about every guy that approached them with the exception of their boyfriends.

It really makes me wonder why I'm still a virgin, and why this self-fulfilling prophecy has not yet fulfilled itself. Going by the numbers, I have it made:

I'm smart
I'm funny
I'm athletic
I'm attractive
I'm outgoing
I'm confident
And I LOVE myself

I SHOULD be the guy going to parties, the guy that's hooking up with the hottest chicks around, and the guy that has a bright future ahead of him. But right now, at least in this high school that I'm in, I don't feel that's the case.

I don't know, so I'll ask you...at what point am I falling short here?

I'm going to bed for now though, I'll check in with you guys tomorrow. Next week is the last week of school, so if there's anything I should be doing on these last few days, please bring it to my attention so I don't miss out on summer.

Goodnight Sosuave, I love you guys :)

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You already tried letting her call or text you. Be persistent, you have nothing to lose.

Dat experience. It's a process. I have no idea how you are around girls. You might have everything sorted in life, but girls wont necessarily come automatically. They just say you need to fix all these things, in order to feel good about yourself. You want that effect. It's about what kind of state you are in, and so forth. gtg.

bassmastajazzyj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you make too many joke approaches which in turn are reflected in your real approaches and therefore don't work. I'd hold off on the just for laugh attempts and try and be serious with it.

You can make plenty of subtle innuendos and try and be playful and funny but when you say direct, jerk off type stuff girls really don't like that.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/6/11

Thanks for your input guys. The joking manner of my approaches was because I wanted to have fun. Next time I approach should I just be more serious and flirty? Cus here i was having a good time with my friend.

But anyway today not much happened today, just reviews for finals tomorrow through Thursday.

I put up a question on Yahoo Answers, and I might as well put it up on here...

I've been doing my Starting Strength routine religiously and have been running miles. Now next year I'm playing football, and although I've started and will start, I want more than that...

I want to lead to my team to a victorious season, and I want to be a dominant force on the field. I've already gained about 20lbs and undoubtedly increased my endurace, but what else should I be doing?

Physically?
Socially?

To lead my team next year. I want to know what I gotta do.

Otherwise, still growing my hair out for modeling purposes, researching colleges, submitting applications, etc.

There may be a party later on this week, as my friend Tyler proposed. If so, great, and I'd be the designated driver, if not, I'll just sarge Main St. At the moment I don't have a pool of girls to pick from, so I'll see how that turns out later this summer.

If anybody knows about sports and fitness please answer my above question. Thanks in advance guys.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/7/11

The "Not Giving a F***" video was hilarious, but that is how I generally live my life and approach girls. Just this last time it didn't work.

But anyway, today was just some more finals with school continuing to wind down. It feels good being the upperclassmen now, but I feel I missed the boat on getting into contact with some of the graduating seniors to get some of their invites.

Still wondering on what I should do for football in case anybody knows?

The St. John's carnival is in town, should be a nice place to sarge seeing as it collects a bunch of the high schools.

Picked up SS again after skipping a workout on Sunday:

3x5x195 Squat
3x5x80 Press (is this a good weight? I feel off-balance sometimes with the weight)
5x3x105 Power Clean (should be able to increase the weight further)

Gotta go now though guys, so goodnight.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/8/11

novaknight said:
Big ups on your approaches. You inspired me to approach today.
Thanks man. How did they go?

Another uneventful day leading to the end of the school year. Did some finals, watched some movies, had to work on an extremely annoying math problem involving a Jeep in the Desert and 1000 miles...

Anyway, I'm still job searching, and I still need to grow my hair out to model. I'd prefer to work at a gym, but I don't know if that's possible this far into the summer. If I don't land a job, I'll just mow lawns consistently. Think I can land a job or am I too late now?

Tomorrow is my last official day of school, and the weight of the feeling is significant; next year I'm gonna be the top dog, the example that underclassmen follow.

Let's change topics, today it was HOT. Tomorrow it will be HOTTER! I plan to use my pool to invite people over and network, maybe throw some parties, I don't know. There's also that St. John's carnival that I want to go to if it's not ungodly hot out.

The big thing this summer is that I have roughly 3 months until next football season. That means that I have to go all out in my training.

I'm talking SS 3 times a week, at least 2 miles of running every day, 3000+ calories, technique drills, etc.

I was watching football hit videos on YouTube and it just makes me feel so good. I want to dominate people next year man. I want to be the senior team captain, the leader, the example. Let's go!

Last thoughts. If any of you are familiar with Teen Wolf on mtv, I looked up the star of the series, Tyler Posey. On the wiki I like to see how old an attractive dude is to see how many years I have to surpass them (lol). Anyway, it said that Posey auditioned constantly and only picked up 1% of the offers. It just inspired me to keep trying.

Anyway I'm getting ready for my last day of school tomorrow, goodnight guys. Leave your thoughts.

The big thing this

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
6/8/11

Thanks man. How did they go?

Another uneventful day leading to the end of the school year. Did some finals, watched some movies, had to work on an extremely annoying math problem involving a Jeep in the Desert and 1000 miles...

Anyway, I'm still job searching, and I still need to grow my hair out to model. I'd prefer to work at a gym, but I don't know if that's possible this far into the summer. If I don't land a job, I'll just mow lawns consistently. Think I can land a job or am I too late now?

Tomorrow is my last official day of school, and the weight of the feeling is significant; next year I'm gonna be the top dog, the example that underclassmen follow.

Let's change topics, today it was HOT. Tomorrow it will be HOTTER! I plan to use my pool to invite people over and network, maybe throw some parties, I don't know. There's also that St. John's carnival that I want to go to if it's not ungodly hot out.

The big thing this summer is that I have roughly 3 months until next football season. That means that I have to go all out in my training.

I'm talking SS 3 times a week, at least 2 miles of running every day, 3000+ calories, technique drills, etc.

I was watching football hit videos on YouTube and it just makes me feel so good. I want to dominate people next year man. I want to be the senior team captain, the leader, the example. Let's go!

Last thoughts. If any of you are familiar with Teen Wolf on mtv, I looked up the star of the series, Tyler Posey. On the wiki I like to see how old an attractive dude is to see how many years I have to surpass them (lol). Anyway, it said that Posey auditioned constantly and only picked up 1% of the offers. It just inspired me to keep trying.

Anyway I'm getting ready for my last day of school tomorrow, goodnight guys. Leave your thoughts.

The big thing this
The approaches went great today, except that the teachers interfering screwed everything up. I had some real big realizations too, but I'll go into that more in my own journal. I know that if the two of us keep it up, we'll land something eventually.

I also think that instead of getting a job, you can work for yourself, if you're creative enough. If you think about it, so many things can be turned into money making ventures. It's a risk, and more time consuming. But I think you can do it.

Good luck.