//The Chronicles of BPH\\

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/10/11

I don't even know what happened today, so long ago.

5/11/11-5/17/11

WARNING: Long but interesting read ahead, though very little has to do with pick-up.

Day 1

Alright so we got pulled out of school, I drove us to the airport and we boarded the plane for a long-a** 7 hour flight.

As soon as we got to Amsterdam everything was really weird, starting with all the signs and boards being in Dutch and unreadable as a result. Met up with a friend of my Mom's, Karin, that gave us each 100 euros to spend. Awesome!

We boarded a train and rode to the center of Amsterdam. People there were all on bikes and tiny cars, lots of buses and trolleys. First thing we did was check in to the nearest hotel and sleep off 4 hours of jetlag.

Woke up, went around town, checked out some toy shops, a small grocery store, and some of the prostitutes at the Red Light District...I also picked up a real nice hoodie, t-shirt, and car keychain...as if you care right?

The Red Light District especially killed me, one of these prostitutes was probably the hottest girl I'd ever seen...she was spot-on my type; blonde hair, blue eyes, tan skin, gorgeous curves, nice boobs and everything...

Would it have been wrong to lose my virginity to one of these prostitutes? I mean some of these chicks are just too perfect.

Anyway, the highlight of the day was later at night when my Mom took my family and I to a Live SEX Show (yea my parents are pretty cool). During one of the later acts, the woman needed a volunteer, so I went up onstage!

She whispered to me what I had to do at each part. First she sat me down in a chair and took my shirt off (those SS workouts paid off). Then she had me lay down on my back on a towel. Funny thing is that she felt up my pants and found my glasses case in my pocket...haha she thought it was my johnson and motioned to the crowd that it was huge. Next she put lotion on her boobs, then some lotion on my hands, she brought my hands near her boobs, then teased the crowd by pushing my hands back down on my own chest...

Now here's the kicker...

She put a sharpie marker in her p**** and wrote out "Sexy Boy" on my chest with it...That was interesting, and yes I have a picture of it haha.

After that we all walked to the hotel, a lot of the prostitutes were out now, so tempting guys...

Went to sleep, didn't get much rest because the beds coupled with the loud roadwork outside made it very hard to get any shut-eye.

Day 2

Today we started packing our stuff up to go to Scheveningen to check in to the hotel rooms that Karin had bought for us.

BUT, first we went to the Xtra Cold 4D Icebar.

This was a small bar that was kept at -10C and is made almost entirely of ice. We were all given some stylish jackets and gloves to keep us warm too ;) It was an interesting experience and all, but I wasn't too impressed. The bar area was much smaller than the brochure made it out to be and despite being treated to a 4D movie (4D only because it blew cold wind in our faces) the film itself was rather lame.

It was something cool to do, but I won't be going there next time.

So we arrived in Scheveningen and my oh my was it the nicest hotel I ever stayed in. It was quiet and serene, overlooking a beach and boardwalk, not many people out though, warm but very windy.

The highlight of this hotel was that we were given a separate room from our parents! Our parents were given a one bedroom suite while I was in charge of my siblings in a swanky 3-bedroom.

I must admit, I fantasized a lot about finding a hot Dutch chick and just taking her up there and f***ing the s*** out of her...it just seems like it would be amazing in such a nice and private room.

Unfortunately that wouldn't happen.

Anyway, I went downstairs with my siblings and went swimming in one of the most tranquil pools ever. We all went down in these cool bathrobes and slippers that the hotel provided. The pool itself is indoors and surrounded by cushioned lounge chairs and a sauna room that REQUIRES its user to abandon their bathing suits. Yea, but there weren't many girls, none were anywhere near my age either.

So afterwards I walked the boardwalk with my brother to look around for some girls. I started to notice that, First: there really weren't many hot girls outside of the Red Light District and Second: the hot girls that WERE around always seemed to be outnumbered by 2 or 3 guys in a group. This might sound like a self-limiting belief, but there were some cute girls without satellites, I'll get to that later. A lot of the places along the boardwalk were beachside bars with cushioned chairs and ashtrays for all of Holland's smoking population. Some interesting attractions were a pier that had a bungee jump at the end and a small pool were buyers could get into an air filled bubble and walk around on the water.

Later the same night our family all goes out with Karin to get some dinner. Afterwards I start trying to find out about clubs or bars I'm allowed into. Karin has a good idea, but it's at the next pier over, and one look towards the pier confirmed the distance was simply too much to travel on foot.

So we walk back to the hotel, and find this place called Discotheek, talked to the bartender and found out this place gets fun later at night.

When we finally get back to the hotel, I decide to chill out for a bit when I hear this raging party down at a small pool and clubhouse next to the hotel. It looks like a lot of fun so I go down to check it out with my Dad only to find out it's a closed party. This wouldn't deter me if it weren't for the tuxedoed security guards posted at both entrances to the party.

Since that option died, I decided to head down to the Discotheek at around 1 in the morning. It was the weirdest thing when I got there...the guys were dancing, and the girls were dancing...but they were completely separate. I mean there was not a SINGLE person dancing with somebody of the opposite sex. So I try to vibe it up and bring some girls out to the floor, only to be rejected all 3 times. Unfortunately these were the only hot girls at the bar (it wasn't very packed). So I tried to just dance around a little bit, but the foreign music, lack of hot girls, and tons of secondhand smoke deterred me. So f*** it, I went back to the room and went to bed.

So few cuties man...so few cuties...

I've got to get ready to go back to school tomorrow, it's pissing me off that my acne is still here and that I'm not sure what to do with my hair. Either grow it out, or cut it short again, but right now I'm having to deal with cowlicks.

Anyway, this is only 2 Days of the trip I had so I'll post the rest when I can. Feel free to leave your thoughts and goodnight! :)

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahahaahah first day cracked me up so bad. Good stuff bro "like you care, right?" Haha so on point, yet, just write whatever the **** you want :) jealous of parents. Good stuff

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 3

Woke up in the hotel to some nice room service breakfast. Scrambled eggs are the ish, but it seems like the Europeans really like their breads...

Checked out the gym, didn't have a squat rack, only a smith machine, so I decided to do a 5 minute treadmill jog and went to the pool again.

Chilled there with my family for a while before going out on the boardwalk. Played some games at the arcade with my brother before we got lost from our family for like 2 hours. That pissed me off...

Found everybody, said bye to Karin and rode with our cousins Ruben and Sarah to their house in Leiden.

Just to give a little background on our cousins; Sarah is 19, Ruben is 21, and David is 15.

Well we got to their house, said hi to the parents, and noted to my cousins that I had been wanting to go clubbing with them.

David's friend Roman came over, we all went outside and tossed around a rugby ball, which I learned to properly throw.

Anyway the fun part happened later that night, first when Sarah's girlfriends came over to talk and smoke. Some were cute, none were bombshells.

So at around 9 Ruben and Sarah invite me to go to a party with them until around 2 in the morning. I thought that was pretty early, but I decided to just go with the flow. We ended up traveling there with a bunch of their friends on bikes and mopeds, I rode on the back of Sarah's moped, which was pretty cool though uncomfortably fast at times.

I was offered weed cigarettes but declined.

Ruben introduced me to his friends when we arrived at the bar for the party, I noticed some of the girls were really f***in hot! I found out one of them was named HB Susan.

We all go up to the 3rd floor of this bar in a small room, I soon find out this isn't so much a PARTY as it is a surprise birthday party for a friend. Kinda disappointed because this means that the music won't be getting louder and these people won't be dancing.

Ruben gets me a glass of Heineken, it takes me about an hour and a half to down the whole thing. It's really strong, doesn't taste too good, but I want to get used to alcohol if I expect to have fun at parties in the future. Ruben and his friends were very nice to me, constantly coming up to me asking about the United States, how I was doing, just random s***.

Ruben's real cool, took some pictures with rum and coke's in our hands and sent them to our parents and other cousins. Oh, one thing to note was that I asked about the girls here since everybody was friends and knew each other; apparently all of them had boyfriends and one of them had a kid...FML.

I tried this really nasty thing called a bitterballen, which is like a breaded ball with some nasty, creamy stuff on the inside, apparently the Dutch love it but I certainly hate it.

So I just sat in a corner most of the time chatting with all the people coming up to me, later I would meet the girl with the kid and man is she the hottest MILF in the world. Only 21 years old, her kid was only a year old. She was so tipsy, 2 drinks in her hands, met me by stepping on my foot. Her name was HB Lila, and I seriously think I could have taken advantage of her...

But that just felt wrong, apparently she has a boyfriend helping her with her kid and all.

The night ticked on, and Ruben wanted to go to a club with his friends, which led into a lengthy argument with Sarah about who I was going to leave with, since she was going home.

I wouldn't be allowed into this club because I was under 18, so I just decided to ride home with Sarah, content with myself.

Played some video games at low volume then retired to sleep.

I'll post the other 2 days later, I don't feel like writing this whole thing all at once.

Leave me your thoughts on how I did at my first "party".

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 4

Woke up to a really nice breakfast, once again mainly consisting of breads. Lots of croissants. There was this one spread that I had never heard of called Duo Pennati, chocolate and white chocolate, kinda like Nutella.

IT WAS THE MOST DELICIOUS CROISSANT EVER!

I'd rather not spend all my time describing this delicacy so I'll just move on...

Nothing is really going on today so our cousin's parents take us out to go see the tulip fields and windmills, only problem is that the fields have already been clipped, leaving no tulips or flowers to gawk at.

We end up going to 2 small drink bars, one at the beach, and the other being the very bar I partied at the night before. There we explored an early Dutch castle as. We also found out that Amsterdam won their futbol match against Rotterdam, making it all the more acceptable to wear my new hoodie around.

The final stop was at a homeless shelter that Arthur (cousin's dad) runs. Nice place actually.

Went home, chilled out, played some video games and had dinner. The dinner itself was strange, consisting entirely of around 100 small bread slices and cheese fondu to dip it in. It tastes kind of like garlic bread when dipped, but they all tended to smother it in the stuff.

Played cards, taught them how to play Pitty Pat and Bulls*** and did that until David cheated and ruined it in a hilarious way. Played some video games and went to bed.

Day 5

Woke up the next morning to find out I had had a wet dream (a week without whackin off). Had my brother assist me in getting some clean boxers up to the room we were sleepin in and my mom tried to clean the boxers and matress.

Bread breakfast, nothing new.

Today sucked because my family went shopping and I didn't feel like I needed to buy anything else.

Everybody else had work or school, so I literally chilled on the Xbox all day playing Ninja Gaiden 2 and whatnot.

After everybody had gotten back home we decided to take a jog after dinner (not the best idea) to go see the windmill one of Sarah's friend lives in.

My brother and I jogged, mom was on moped, Ruben on moped, dad was on bicycle, Arthur on motorcycle, and my sister riding on my cousin's mom's moped.

What a lovely, cramp-filled mile that jog was.

Went home, bed early to catch the flight back to the states tomorrow.

Day 6

Woke up, had some OJ, packed up all our stuff.

Said our goodbyes and rode with our cousins to the train station, took the station to our airport and began the long flight home.

A few things to note:

1. Chocolate tarts in first-class are the single most delicious dessert ever.

2. I had a wonderful dream while trying to fall asleep; as our plane was landing we decided to divebomb straight into the ground, spinning out at the last moment to land safely.

Drove home, 2 hours of highway driving. Unpacked and went to the gym.

SS:

3x5x195 Squat (starting to feel like too much weight to continue doing with the hip flexing motion)
3x3x75 Press
Skipped the power cleans due to pains in my shoulder, only did the empty bar sets

Went to bed for school tomorrow.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/18/11

Ok so now we're all caught up, great. By the way I'd like to note that I didn't meet as many new people as I'd like to have, mostly due to not understanding the Dutch language.

Anyway I came to school and was questioned all over the place about my vacation. I told a few select friends about the sex show thing.

But all boring parts aside, I wussed out with HB Cali again. I really don't know what's up with me as far as this girl...

I'm older than her

I can drive

I'm probably living a much more adventurous and fun life than she's living

Yet for whatever reason, I just can't muster myself to number close her in front of my friends at the end of the day as she walks to her locker.

5/19/11

SSDD

Clearing up my forehead.

Heard a story about my mom going to the airport for a possible flight job, there she was talking to a gay flight attendant that she's friends with. While there she shows him my picture.

The guy flips out and starts telling my mom that I should model and to go to agencies and that I have a unique look and all.

So now it's quite obvious, I must grow my hair long again.

Wussed out with HB Cali, I was so close but I didn't stop her. I know exactly what I'll do tomorrow.

While weightlifting I noticed that I am in a ghetto-a** weightroom...

The sports all ended so the football players are finally getting in here to bulk up. Anyway, all the black kids (9/10 of the people in there) have their shirts all off, listening to hardcore rap music that drowns out my own iPod, and are mostly admiring themselves in the mirror or simply chatting instead of lifting.

This gave me a very bleak outlook in terms of our next football season. Anyway I noticed Frank was just sitting next to his iPod freaking out in silence to the music. I asked him why he wasn't working out, pointing out that a lot of this room isn't serious. He told me that he had done 1x100x135 deadlifts, and had been working out 3 days in a row.

This wouldn't have pissed me off, had he not called me a "b****" at the end of this sentence. I responded by telling him that there were only 5 or so people in this entire room that will be ready for football next season.

He started getting annoyed and verbally assaulting me, at that point I just ignored him and continued on my routine.

Was this wrong? Should I have been minding my own business? Should I apologize to Frank for this? Or should I be upset that he disrespected me by calling me a b****?

Anyway SS:

3x5x195 Squat (must lower the weight)
3x5x145 Bench (need to work my way back up, I can't understand why my bench press is so weak)
1x5x185 Deadlift (way too much, I don't know how Ripp expects you to deadlift more than you squat, this was extraordinarily difficult to do)

After the workout I saw this new freshman girl HB Kasey. I flirted with her, when I ended up leaving for a ride I tested to see if I could get a hug out of her. She told me she barely knows me, I tried to tell her my name and attempt again but I sorta babbled so I just left. Ah well, the fact that she didn't hug me kinda shows her disinterest.

As always, leave your thoughts :)

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/20/11

Ok so as far as I can remember this was a pretty normal day.

The only exception was that I approached HB Cali today. It went surprisingly well, easily one of my best sets...

First I turned around and saw her walking fast as she usually does, so I stop her

Me: Woaw woaw woaw...you speed on by every day, I never get to talk to you

She smiles

Me: So my name's Bryce, and you are?

Her: My name is HB Cali

I held my hand out then took hers and kissed it to be funny and corny way. She laughed. I put my hand on her arm.

Me: Listen I think you're really cute-

Her: Aww thank you!

Me: And I'm wondering if you want to hang out this weekend?

Her: Hmm, I don't know I might be able to, what's your number?

I give her my number.

Her: I'll text you later.

We hug and go our separate ways.

It seemed like I did everything perfectly, didn't even think about it. She responded well, smiled, eye contact, her pupils were dilated (pretty sure that's what a person's eyes do when they make contact with somebody they are attracted to or something).

The rest of today was pretty chill.

5/21/11

Happy Judgement Day everybody!

Didn't do much today other than maintain a high-protein diet and go on my 2-mile run.

There's a graduation party for this guy Justin, a son of my mom's friend. Hopefully there will be some girls there, but considering the fact that it's going to be thrown by his parents, I'm not expecting much.

One thing that's getting to me is that I haven't heard from HB Cali. I'm surprised, but maybe she's following some 3-day rule. I don't know, feel free to leave your thoughts on that.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done dude. Shouldn't be anything to worry about. If you see her again in school, you might want to talk to her. If you don't, it might become a habit for both of you to ignore eachother and shizz. It can be bothering. And dont ask why she didn't text, just focus on things that are relevant.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/22/11

Chill day, let's start with SS:

3x5x190 Squat
3x5x85 Press
5x3x100 Power Clean

I think I'm gonna try to make a form video to make sure I'm doing these well enough to get substantial gains from them.

After this I went to that Justin kid's graduation party. I was correct in my assumption that there would just be tons of adults, but that's not to say there weren't some girls around my age. Only problem was that they were UGs or simply weren't hot. There was one chick that coulda passed off as being attractive, but I never got around to opening her. I just played football, volleyball, some badmitton with my family and a few of Justin's friends.

HB Cali never hit me up. What should I do about it tomorrow? Unless I left the wrong number or something, I see this as Strike 1.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/23/11

Regular school day, I have this honor society thing to be inducted into tomorrow.

Saw HB Cali at the tail end of the day, still no text or call from her. I was going to talk to her but she was way back in the hall walking super slow with her girlfriends and I had to go to the honor society meeting, so I just left. Thinking about what to do about her tomorrow.

That Kelsey chick put her number in my phone (again) and wants me to text her (again) even though I'm STILL not attracted to her.

Dull eh?

Oh and it's hot as hell over here.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/24/11

Ok so today was rather uneventful as well.

There was my honor society induction, but it was a short 20 minute ordeal. Most of the talking was done by the senior officers and the principal. We simply recited a pledge, were awarded a certificate, and given a piece of cake.

Let's move to SS before I get into some other stuff:

3x5x195 Squat (hard, probably 190 next time)
3x5x155 Bench (need to overcome the 160lb wall next time, I feel like I should be benching much more than this)
1x5x160 Deadlift (significantly lowered the weight to ease my back, probably going to have to omit deadlifts soon on account of scoliosis, what should I substitute if I decide to do so?)

Ok so let's get the girl stuff out of the way first...

HB Cali, wow I don't understand this chick, after such a great approach too. Still no texts or calls, so as I walk out of school today I walk real slow to allow her to catch up for me to talk to her. As I'm walking I give my friend a quick handshake. Right as I do that I see HB Cali speed on by and out to the buses, I got the vibe she was trying to sneak past me. Can somebody tell me what the hell is happening here? Should I just turn to face her at the end of the day tomorrow and just wait for her to walk over?

One other thing that MAY have been a come-on today was interesting...HB Patricia, she's maybe a 7.5 or 8, not ugly or fat, but quite flat. Anyway I just came out of the bathroom after changing into my beater and shorts to go to the weight room. As I walk by her I say "Hi", I give her a hug, then I ask her "whats goin on." She just says "not much, you". So I tell I'm good, kinda hot...

Now as I'm walking away she says just loud enough for me to hear, and I'm pretty sure she said "yea you are". Not sure if this was a comeon, if I had heard wrong, or if it was meant differently. I didn't pay it much mind, plus I'm not too attracted to her, so I went on my merry way.

In other news, I just opened my pool, so hopefully I can collaborate on a pool party near the end of school. Advice on that would be nice. Also how should I network with people throughout the summer? Mind you, I really don't like most of the girls in my school, very few are what I consider "hot", and most of those girls I've already tried/succeeded/failed closing.

Finally, I think I'm going to go on Main St. with my friend's Kevin and Khayree. We plan to mess around and pick up some girls, mostly because Khayree says he has game, but all the chicks he shows me are UGs haha.

Leave your thoughts, and as much as I love Norwegian I'd like to hear from the other 4,000 people that supposedly view this journal.

Good night all.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/25/11

Gee guys, thanks for replying...

Anyway not much happened today worth posting aside from a short convo I had with HB Cali today...

So I stopped her in the hall and asked her what she's doing after school. She told me she had to go up to her mom in New Jersey. I told her there was this nice little park we could chill at near my bus stop.

I feel like if I kept trying to force my idea onto her that she woulda caved, but anyway...

So she couldn't do that, she told me maybe this weekend. I gave her a hug, called her cutie, and told her to text me (I did NOT say text me TONIGHT)

But either way I still haven't heard from her...should I drop this chick?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Appriciate the loveee.
Aight, no time.
Cali seems fine, she offered this weekend. Go for it.
However, more persistance on other chicks.
Back extensions and shizz can replace deadlifts... Google it!

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Appriciate the loveee.
Aight, no time.
Cali seems fine, she offered this weekend. Go for it.
However, more persistance on other chicks.
Back extensions and shizz can replace deadlifts... Google it!
My only thing with HB Cali is that she's never texted or called the number I gave her. And her offer for the weekend didn't sound too solid as a result.

Just leave her alone today and see what happens?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/26/11

Not much that I can remember from yesterday, either way not much happened, so I'll post just a few short things...

SS:

3x5x190 Squat
3x5x85 Press
5x3x105 Power Clean

Plenty of protein bars and shakes laying around. My most recent check on the scale showed I weigh 167lbs

Secondly, still no word from HB Cali. Today at school should I get her number or just drop her unless she texts me this weekend like she "says" she will.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/27/11

Today was the last day for seniors. There were some goodbyes.

In my 3rd period class a bunch of them came in to say bye to their teachers and to get yearbook signatures. Among these seniors was HB Sam. She didn't make eye contact with me, but asked me to sign her yearbook and gave me a hug before walking out of my life forever.

I signed something simple "Sam, Have a great summer. I'll miss you. BPH". Yea I know, not memorable at all, I don't care much, considering that I was contemplating whether to sign it at all.

Another goodbye was in the form of my friend Sharif that I mention every now and then in my journal. I texted him in class, being my best friend and all I wanted to say bye to him on his last day. He came into class, I got up and walked over to him for a handshake and the dude gave me a hug. Sad times man, I'm gonna miss some of these people.

In lunch, another girl I'll refer to as HB Samantha was messing around with my lunch today (due to senior testing I had an altered lunch schedule). She's obviously into me, but I don't think I want her.

Read above about HB Cali.

Plans this weekend involving my pool, Main St. and some friends.

Talk to you dudes later.

YoYoRocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up BPH! Still following your journal, consistently posting, awesome. Amsterdam must have been hella tight, and I don't know how you resisted the red light district.

I don't know too much, but I'll share my thoughts on it.

I don't throw parties, but I do set up events and stuff. For the wrestling team, I saw a wrestling movie that seemed awesome, bought it, and threw a pizza party at my house while we watched the movie. I just posted it on facebook, and kept talking to people at school who didn't respond to the event or said not coming and just persisted on asking to them, it was a good event with a good turn out, every one liked it, brought us closer together as a team.

I can't throw parties at any of my friends house or mine, because my parents are very religious, but I try and invite girls to activities and sh#t I'm doing. Its a lot easier for me when I bring girls in my environment, cuz I run this and I'm comfortable doing it. I just asked a lot of girls to come surfing this weekend and all but one said yeah. I'll post a few of the convos. If I'm going to be doing something in the weekend, I just ask people in class or during lunch if they wanna go. Then again on facebook.

You gotta get the ball rolling, first it was just me and my brothers going surfing, then I invited my best friend, he loved it, invited some teammates, they loved it, invited some girls, they get tagged in pictures, and now we've got a decent sized group, and its getting bigger. It went from just myself, to me and a friend, then me and a friend and a teammate, to three friends and a girl, to three friends and 2 girls, to four friends and 3 three girls. I've met new girls from the new people and new friends, and its a lot of fun. We're all getting closer, and next year the surf club is gonna be awesome.

For getting invited to parties, I go to a few, but most of them are parties thrown by consent and supervision of adults. I've never been to a crazy high school like the ones in tv/movies. Their alright, but their not awesome.

I think the best bet would be is to keep contact with the seniors who stayed local so when they go to parties with other college students who are old enough to drink, then you can go along also.

For parties its who you know, some of the parties that I don't get invited to but my best friend does is because he knows someone that I don't. So broaden your connections in high school. Try to be friends with a lot of people, start up a club, or just have regular hang outs. Also get friends from different schools, opens up hella doors to completely new people.

YoYo
wassup! im going surfing this saturday and just wanted to know if you want to come

YesterdayGIrl
what time you tryna go?

YoYo
mmmm ill let you know the time later on tonight but its 25 for a wetsuit and surfboard and bring like 10 for food. we might go to the board walk after but don't worry about money for that. we're probably going to go early in the morning

Girl
mkays

YoYo
be ready at like 6:15am, and i might have to show you how to put on the wetsuit

Girl
im not sure if I can go for sure tho ahah

YoYo
wow -___- you should of told me that before lol. if you CAN go then message me your adress and phone number so we can pick you up

Different chick

YoYo
wassup! im going surfing this saturday and i was just wondering if you wanted to go

YesterdayGirl2
aww i cant i have to go to the beach with my family some other time tho..

YoYo
dang your missing out! we were gonna go to the boardwalk

Girl2
aww i wish whos going?

YoYo
me friend1, friend2, teammate1, teammate2 (a guy you don't know), three other girls, randomgirl1, randomgirl2 and me and my brothers and his two friends

Girl2
aww i cant go but id like to next time with regina!

YoYo
alright cool beans broski

Different girl

YoYo
wassup! you sure you don't wanna go surfing!? its better than getting high its alright tho i get high on life!

12 hours agoGirl3
loll im goood im not really a surfer. thats wsuuuup tho

10 hours agoYoYo
theres a first time for everything but its cool

Different girl

YoYo
hey we might be going surfing this saturday

Girl4
lol, isn't it gonna be cold?

YoYo
not if you're surfing -_____-

Girl4
pshhht, shutup. lol.

Girl4
idk, i might have to babysit my little sister.

Yoyo
alright let me know tomorrow if you can go or not, and we need to chill once after school!

girl4
mmk, and lol. fasho. hit me up when you wanna.

Yoyo
how about tuesday?

Girl4
sure, whatchu wanna do?

YoYo
a little bit of this and a little bit of that ;)

Girl4
how about lets go to Starbucks, i like coffee.

YoYo
i have a phobia of coffee

GIrl4
oh well then thats too bad lol.

Yoyo
you're gonna force me to drink coffee?! i didn't know you were so..... mean

Girl4
alright then we on it.

YoYo
or we can just kick it on monday.... your house?

Girl4
lolol, hmm

YoYo
i can control myself, how much do you want me to tone the sexyness down?

Girl4
wooow

YoYo
;)

Girl4
;)

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/28/11

First and foremost, I'd like to thank you guys for your feedback. I love to know that when you guys read this that you can find and point out ways to improve what I'm doing. So thank you, and on to the journal.

Ok so my friends are lame...

I texted Sharif and Ben to come over and chill and swim and stuff, both of them had some excuse. Then I texted my friends Rick and Kevin, and neither of them had a moment to come hang out.

So I texted these 2 girls about coming over tomorrow. One was the infamous HB Amanda that I mentioned earlier, the other is HB Jessica. I'll give more background on her if she actually makes it over.

Did my 2-mile jog again today, enjoying the pool even though it's cold.

Coulda gone to my cousin's baseball game. It was a tournament final, I was seriously considering going until I found out it was at a big stadium rather than a baseball diamond. I expected it to be crowded, later my mom sent me a picture of a hot girl at the game, saying "you missed a good game". Haha, FML.

I talked to my dad while walking the dogs yesterday, he gets really cerebral sometimes. We got into a conversation about college, jobs, my future. It annoys me sometimes, he often presents problems without presenting a solution.

But what he said made me sit back and take a look at my future, financially at least...

I have no job

I have no career pathway

I have no motivation

What I should be doing right now is studying methods of playing the stock market, submitting applications for fitness centers and calling them up to check the status, sending headshots to modeling agencies.

I do none of that. I think this is because there are so many things in this world that I do well, but I don't know what I want to do for the rest of my life.

This is an internal journey, so hopefully I can pave my own way in these regards.

Also @YoYoRocks: Thanks for the party advice, I'll take it into account when my lame friends actually decide to do something other than work and play Xbox.