//The Chronicles of BPH\\

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/9/11

Last day of school! Woo!

It was unceremonious as hell with the exception of some goodbyes at the tail end of the day. Took my finals, did my work, played some basketball and forgot about my guidance counselor appointment...oh well.

There was also something unexpected in the form of HB Cali at the end of said day. I was just walking out to the buses and givin my friends some handshakes till next year. So HB Cali comes up with her hand up, so I give her a high five and she tells me that she can't come over to swim today because she's going to the beach (I texted her about an hour before to come over and had no reply from HB Cali). So I suggested Saturday and she told me she would be back on Friday. So she's probably gonna come swim on that day. She gave me a hug and that was that.

This was a nice surprise from her, unexpected but pleasant. Not sure if I should take her word at this point though.

Coach gave us all playbooks and put me in charge of contacting some of the kids for 7-on-7s next season. I have a cleat and glove in mind that I wanna get for next year.

I'll type the rest of this up tomorrow, my computer's lagging so I'll leave it at this for now.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/9/11 Cont.

Alright nevermind, I have some more time to go through with this...

Let's go over SS, today was the first day I had forgotten my iPod, but it didn't make a negative difference:

3x5x200 Squat
3x5x165 Bench (struggling on the last rep of each set)
15x175 Deadlift

Felt good. Had lots of protein.

Later tonight there was a nasty hail and thunderstorm, but afterwards I went to the St. John's carnival, which was nice. However, in terms of girls, it was similar to Newark Night in the sense that most of the girls dressed sexier than they are.

I only approached one:

Me: Hey, what's your name?
HB: HB Heather
Me: *holding out my hand for a while to shake hers* Hi, my name's BPH. Listen I just wanted to tell you that I think you're really cute, wanna come hang out later?
HB: No thanks
Me: Ahh ok

This chick was so immature with the giggling and the shyness. I'll bet she was a freshman by her antics.

I was at this carnival with my friends Eric, Antonio, and my brother. The latter guys coaxed me onto two rides that tested my ability to keep my protein shake down.

Also while I was there I saw...Evan...

Let me provide some backstory on Evan:

I hate this guy. He was one of the guys that primarily bullied me throughout middle school. Not in the sense of being physical, but he often called me "gay" or told me I needed a girlfriend and stuff along those lines. But there was not a momentary lapse during this pattern where he was ever nice to me.

So I saw him at the carnival, and even though I had improved and bulked up and fine-tuned my appearance, I was pissed because Evan looked like he was doing pretty well. I just wish the worst upon this guy and so far I'm not satisfied with fate.

In other news...in the next few days I plan to:

1. Have some friends over to swim
2. Have Khayree sleep over
3. Get a job
4. Really commit myself to football training
5. Possibly having HB Cali some swim
6. Sarge Main St.

Not much else to mention so I'm gonna go to bed, goodnight guys.

qweqwe

Reaction score
I'm basically clueless about girls, but while I'm here I might at least say something about strength training. I also never played football (I'm from Europe, it's not very popular here), but I think I have a basic idea of what sort of qualities certain types of players need. What position are you playing?

While Starting Strength is proved to be successful, I think there's better ways of getting stronger, especially for someone willing to put in the work, who is young and can recover. I myself have deadlifted 550 after a year of my own sort of training. The approach is rather simple - choose a few exercises (you can do the same ones as in SS, but I'd change the power cleans for something else - chances are, you're not doing them good enough for them to have the desired effect of improving your explosiveness, I'd just do half jump squats with 20-40% of your squat 1rm, as Joe DeFranco advocates), and do huge amounts of sets of 5, daily. In my opinion, there is simply no reason to do just 3x5 squats, 3 times a week. Do as many sets of 5 as you are willing to, daily.

Google John Broz.

Make sure you get 1g of protein per BW, and are gaining weight. There's a lot of talk in starting strength circles how all you should do is eat a ton of food, and it's not entirely correct. Eat whatever the junk you want, but make sure you get that 1g of protein per BW.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/10/11

qweqwe my only question is, and I mean no offense by it, but why should I listen to you regarding strength training for football?

Today started early and ended late.

I woke up around 6:30 this morning to get ready to go to Hockessin and visit my trainer Willie that I mentioned the other day. I was one of the first kids he trained way back when I was in 7th grade, he's a good friend and he didn't charge me a cent.

What he DID do was kick my a** with workouts to assist me with football. Things like Renegade Rows, Pole Pushes, and Box Jumps. I left hot, sweaty, and tired with a bunch of workouts to incorporate into SS. Willie also informed me about a football camp he was running, so I'll try to hop into that when I'm not doing 7-on-7. He also gave me some endurance tips, told me that instead of jogging some miles I should sprint up a hill a few times. I used my neighborhood and was only able to sprint about 100/200 yards of that hill, 5 times.

Afterwards, I visited an old teacher of mine. Later coming home with my brother and his friend to hang out by the pool and kill some time.

At around 6PM my family and I visited Hagley for a fireworks show like we do every year. We ended up playing some football and looking around for girls. The case here was the girls were very young. There were 3 girls I found attractive; one that was really hot but kept walking around with a dude, one that was pretty hot but was with a group of like 4 guys, and one that was in a mixed group.

I approached the one in a mixed group:

Me: Hey guys! What's going on?
Girl: Uhh...hi
Other Girl: Welcome...
Me: Hey what's your name? *holds out hand for long time* Are you not gonna shake my hand?
Other Girl: No
Girl: Hi, my name's blahblahblah
HB: Hi, I'm HB Liza
Me: Oh ok HB Liza, I just wanted to come over and tell you that I think you're cute and was wondering if I could get your number?
HB: Uhh...
Girl: Icksnay on the umbernay
Guy: Hey bro, you want my number?
Me: Sure
Guy: Alright it's blahblahblah
Me: I'll remember it
Guy: Do you have your phone on you? You should call it, I have the best ringtone ever
Me: Actually I don't but I gotta go so c ya guys

Yea awful eh?

In other news I called the gym that I want to work at and left another message.

I had about 210g of protein I believe, maybe a tiny bit more.

I called HB Cali about an hour ago. It was her number and I had gotten a hold of her before. But when I called her this time a different girl picked up claiming to be somebody named "Kristin" and told me that I had the wrong number, then hung up.

Can anybody tell me if I'm getting f***ed with and if I should just drop HB Cali? In person she seems genuine but I haven't really gotten a hold of her outside of school with the exception of a single phone call.

Please give me girl advice on this one if you reply.

Otherwise I'm just gonna chill with some friends and sarge the St. John's carnival.

But for now my body is very tired so I will be going to bed, goodnight guys.

qweqwe

Reaction score
I deadlifted 550, front squatted 330, after 1 year of solid training. I was a couch potato before this, that never did any sports. I can PM you a link to some of my lifts if you want.

But even better - google John Broz. There's a long thread where he answers a lot of questions. He also has a lot very impressive videos on his youtube channel. Pat Mendes looks like quite a talent, snatching 207.5kg, cleaning 230kg. Though it's different doing those lifts in the gym, if he manages to lift this much in the 2012/16 olympics, he'll be the best super heavyweight USA weightlifter in quite a while.

There's nothing wrong with Starting Strength, but there's nothing incredible about it either. You can't expect the best results, when it's the average good program that every beginner does.

Also I'm not saying anything about football training or endurance training, I'm talking strength only. To be honest, I don't think that jogging is very specific conditioning for football, any sort of interval training would be better. Whether it's hill sprints, tabata sprints/burpees, or whatever.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/11/11

So today was a pretty slow day until I went the St. John's carnival again.

I ran my 5 sprints, a little nauseous on the last 2.

I invited some people over to chill and swim. I didn't hear from them.

Khayree wasn't able to go to the carnival tonight or stay over, Eric was gonna go but pussed out at the last minute.

Anyway most of this post is going to describe my time at the carnival:

Alright so I went there with my sister and her friend. I didn't go on any rides, walked around a LOT, did the hammer thing and didn't get any ringers this time. I also climbed a rock wall...it was more difficult than it looked, and as soon as I hit the bell at the top I fell off.

But let's talk about girls.

I approached several sets, not sure how many. But this experience also confirmed that almost every attractive girl there is with a boyfriend...

I'm not gonna post the convos for many of these like I usually do, because most of them end with the boyfriend line. The only differences between those girls were the vibes I was getting from the girl before she mentioned her man.

I saw HB Jessica, basically set up a little date tomorrow to come hang out.

I also saw HB Cali...I found out that she has a boyfriend...so yeah forget her.

I hit on a girl that I had hit on when I came to St. John's on Thursday! That was somethin funny.

There was a set where I number closed a girl. She was cute, but I tried to push my luck with her. She was sipping on a chocolate milkshake, so I asked if I could have a taste. She told me it was empty, and I told her I wanted to taste it from her lips. The girl and her friend laughed a little bit, so I stopped pursuing that, gave them a hug, and I'll probably text her in a few days.

There was another set that I number closed at the end before leaving. It was a group of about 5 girls, and I was slightly pissed because when I got real close the girl I closed wasn't as hot as the girl across from her. Not sure if I should have done something differently in this instance. It was weird, the girl gave me her number, but she whispered and had her friend do it for her...not sure what the hell's up with that.

My sister and her friend almost ****blocked me with this set. They literally came up to me and tore me away to leave. I had to forcefully tell them twice to wait.

I pretty much used the "I think you're really cute" line that I had done before.

I wonder if my success is low right now because of the fact that I've been wearing my glasses for approaches to get used to doing so.

Otherwise I have some of my friends' numbers and I'll make plans throughout the week.

Goodnight guys.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/12/11

This was actually the first day of summer so far that I've been bored...

HB Jessica didn't hit me back up, f*** her it's not the first time she's done so. I'll hit up the other 2 girls in the next couple days, but the weather's been pretty bad so the pool isn't getting much traffic.

I need to lay out plans for a pool party. I have no idea how to get it together, but I'm trying to get my cousin Brock over to help me with it. The dude knows much hotter and older chicks than any that I know, so he's vital. Unfortunately, I haven't heard from him in a few days so...

Here's my SS with Willie's added workouts:

3x5x205 Squat (bit of a struggle)
3x5x85 Press (difficult to balance, too heavy?)
5x3x115 Power Clean

10x20 Renegade Rows (5 on each hand)
10x20 Squat Press
20x65 Pole Push (10 each shoulder)
15 Box Jump
15 Speed Bench Jump
15 Power Bench Jump
20x70 Plank Pull (10 each arm, bad form)
15x25 Box Step
15x25 Box Sit

Man did I feel sore. The hardest was the plank pull because I didn't have a good base. Also have to implement the Throw Downs that I forgot today.

Tomorrow early in the morning is a football practice thing sponsored by Willie, so I'll be going to that.

Got a call about Honor Society volunteer work tomorrow that I might be getting for.

Ran my 5 sprints again, they're a little easier to do now, but I'm always really winded at the end of the 3rd-5th ones.

Probably gonna sarge Main St. again soon, I just wish my friends were having parties where I could do the same thing with the added benefit of the possiblility of getting laid on the spot.

Asked my aunt about the modeling agency my cousins attended, no reply, she had a migraine yesterday so who knows...

Not much else, leave your thoughts if you have any. Goodnight.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/13/11

Today was dull and poopy.

Starting with the footall thing...apparently it was scheduled for yesterday at the same time. I felt stupid walking all the way down there haha.

This lead to the Honor Society thing I was asked to do. I will be getting paid minimum wage to sort trash into recyclables, compostables, etc. and compile eco facts.

Lame, yes. But it looks good for college and it pays. Too bad no cute girls are in the program.

I'm not going to mention my 5 sprints anymore, I'll do them every day unless otherwise stated.

I tried to apply online for K Mart but the thing was screwing up. I'm starting to miss the window for summer jobs. Modeling isn't doing much better because I can't seem to find a legit agency. I'm on my own on this one so if anybody know what I mean please offer some help.

I'm a bit annoyed with women at the moment. My best relationships at the moment are with girls from Myyearbook haha. Today was a first, I called both the chicks from St. John's carnival. The first one gave me her brother's number, and her brother gave me her number (HB Michele). When I called her she almost immediately hung up, so I texted her to call me back tonight cause she's hurting her chances.

The other's number was the rejection hotline....yea that was a first.

The other thing that annoys me is that in the past 2 weeks my friend has had sex with 2 different girls, and was offered a BJ by the third. I don't understand this...he's a tall guy but he's not that attractive and he's pretty skinny. He doesn't have "game" with women either, so that surprises me.

Either way I'm not currently getting the results I'd like.

One last thing...girl up the street. Sister of my friends Rob and Matt. Her name is HB Victoria, and she hasn't lived at the house in a while. She's a college girl at UD, quite hot. Not sure how to game her, she's real close proximity. Advise me on her if you will.

Goodnight guys.

EDIT: For those of you who watch mtv's Teen Wolf. The guy that plays Jackson, Colton Haynes is a very attractive dude. I wanna be where he is someday, that attractive, that successful. Just thought I'd use that as an idea of a goal.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/14/11

Today wasn't that bad, just had some crappy occurences.

First I set my alarm early because I was to have a meeting at school at 9AM. Well it got pushed to after 11AM, so I fell asleep on the couch, woke up a couple hours later...guess what I found when i went to take a shower? A tick on my shoulder...had to rip the little bugger off.

Went to the meeting and was bored, hungry, and overheated as I listened to information about colleges that I already knew for the most part. I have a tour of UD tomorrow at 10AM.

On to SS, wasn't feeling too strong today, extremely disappointed in my bench:

1x3x170/1x3x165/3x5x160 Bench
3x5x205 Squat
1x5x160 Deadlift

8x20 Renegade Rows (4 on each hand)
8x20 Squat Press
20x65 Pole Push (10 each shoulder)
15 Box Jump
15 Speed Bench Jump
15 Power Bench Jump
16x70 Plank Pull (8 each arm, good form)
15x25 Box Step
15x25 Box Sit

Plenty of protein, no job applications sent, no modeling advice received, cool weather equals freezing pool.

Literally nothing is going on as far as girls at the moment.

My main focus right now is eliminating some of my acne that I'm getting. I've still been using the lemon, but I saw this thing called acnescript that sounds promising. Just not sure if that's the proper route to take.

I've hit a small standstill today. Give me advice guys, I'm still learning and I love reading your replies.

Until tomorrow, goodnight everyone.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/15/11

Today was alright.

I went to the UD tour, and it's a really nice school. My SAT scores were a bit below the average, so I'll have to retake a bring those up.

My aunt is supposed to e-mail me with some answers to my questions regarding modeling.

Finally finished my K Mart application.

Haven't seen any cute girls today, with the exception of one or two in the groups at the UD tour...just not in MY group.

HB Victoria wasn't around.

I texted and called HB Michele from the carnival. I offered her to hang out at the park near the gym and she declined because "she doesn't know me that well" which was obvious bull.

Not much else to describe, goodnight everybody.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/16/11

Today sucked, summer days are getting progressively more boring.

Slept in late due to not having any morning deadlines. Crappy weather, cool and rainy. Not running my 5 sprints today, going to the football thing tomorrow at 7PM.

Onto SS:

3x5x210 Squat
3x5x90 Press (off-balance, kinda hard)
5x3x115 Power Clean

12x20 Renegade Rows (6 on each hand)
12x20 Squat Press
22x65 Pole Push (11 each shoulder)
15 Box Jump
15 Speed Bench Jump
15 Power Bench Jump
22x70 Plank Pull (11 each arm, good form)
15x25 Box Step
15x25 Box Sit

I need some girls...

Leave your thoughts, talk to you all later.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/17/11

Today was my dad's birthday. I designed a nice card, he went to the movies, dinner at his parent's blah blah blah.

Willie's workout kicked my a** like I've never experienced. First time a workout or practice ever made me nauseous. This was probably partly due to the dinner I had about an hour before the workout. Willie had us all do killer sets or multiple exercises without breaks.

For starters, we did 5 sets of 25 squats while holding a 35 pound plate, then dropped and did 5 sets of 25 push-ups. It was honestly probably the most difficult thing I've ever endured.

In other news, I logged into Facebook for the first time in a few months. Left a status regarding the training I mentioned above, chatted to a few girls. Not sure if it was a good idea, but I feel that by not using Facebook that I've been left out of the loop of things so far this summer.

Lastly my friend is being a greedy d***. He told me that he and his friend were having a little party with 3 other girls and some booze. The kid's not telling me anything about it because he wants to get a threesome out of it and because I don't smoke...yeah I'm pissed off about that...

Talk to me about Facebook, goodnight.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/18/11

So today was boring, as usual. I find myself spending more and more time on the computer.

I want to go out and approach, but I feel that when I do and my only aim is for girls...and to go alone...that it just isn't fun.

I need to follow-up on some applications or find another way to make some money this summer. I could buy things cheap and resell them higher on eBay or something, but I'm not sure how much freedom my parents want me to have with credit cards, paypals, and debit.

No parties of any sort as far as I know.

Read some of the Best of Motivation thread, I like some of the success stories. In comparison, I don't feel that happiness is a girlfriend, I see it as many girlfriends. But hey, if it makes them happy more power to them.

Alright well talk to you guys later.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/19/11

Today was boring, Father's Day.

Summer's been lame man, crappy weather and all my friends working doesn't really leave much in the way of fun.

Saw my grandparents today for Father's Day, my grandpa has been in declining condition recently, I hope he won't be leaving us too soon. Seeing them today made me realize that I really do love my grandparents, and will miss them when they're gone.

Here's the workout:

3x5x195 Squat
1x5x155/2x5x165 Bench (used a smith machine due to soreness)
1x5x165 Deadlift

12x20 Renegade Rows (6 on each hand)
12x20 Squat Press
24x65 Pole Push (12 each shoulder)
15 Box Jump
15 Speed Bench Jump
15 Power Bench Jump
24x70 Plank Pull (12 each arm, good form)
15x25 Box Step
15x25 Box Sit

I was still sore from the workout on Friday. But I look good and I feel good, I'm so happy I started weightlifting as a New Years resolution.

Nothing else really happened today, friends working and getting high while the girls remain out of reach. No party events on Facebook or anything so I'm just chilling on the computer and Xbox lately.

Please leave suggestions on how I can spice up this summer. Till then, talk to you later.

N_SEAL44

Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as the job search goes, look for a life guarding job, best decision I have ever made. Great pay, you get to relax in the sun all day, and you don't have to work at night so you can still go out and you can sleep in. I never have to work in the early morning, also it's one of the few jobs you can actually look professional doing while still hungover. Also a great setting to meet completely new girls that don't go to your school that you've never met before.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as the job search goes, look for a life guarding job, best decision I have ever made. Great pay, you get to relax in the sun all day, and you don't have to work at night so you can still go out and you can sleep in. I never have to work in the early morning, also it's one of the few jobs you can actually look professional doing while still hungover. Also a great setting to meet completely new girls that don't go to your school that you've never met before.
That actually sounds great.

2 questions though:

1. Don't I need some certification?

2. How late/early did you apply to get the job?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/20/11

So a few girls hit me up on myyearbook and Facebook today, not sure if I'll meet them despite how close they live to me.

There's that HB Victoria that I mentioned earlier, I could ask her to walk dogs with my at night. Only problem is that the family is a bit dysfunctional, and I'm not sure if getting involved with her would be something that could be even dangerous for me.

Anyway, I'm looking into SEAL's proposal for life guarding duties and setting up plans with Khayree to go sarge the mall tomorrow.

Otherwise I'm just trying to get my pictures from Amsterdam up on Facebook. I'll have to add you now Norwegian.

Goodnight all

Reaction score
If you want to know why most of your approaches are not working.

Stop going for numbers after two lines of conversation, its creepy. And stop calling them cute or cuties or talking about their lips or any of this crap. Just be charming and genuine and stop validating them immediately. Its not fun when they know you want them. Stop paying attention to the ones you want and pay attention to the whole group you have opened. By focusing on one person it makes them feel uncomfortable, they are with their group not you so stop shutting everyone else out.

You need to be able to be charming and get approval from the people she is with for her to give you approval in her mind. Once you have entertained the group with your charm, then you can peel her away from it for a maximum of 5 minutes. Something like 'Hey I can't actually stay long I have to get back to my friends, but it was good meeting you, we should go for coffee soon. Write down your number'. (Offering a public place is good sign for the first meeting, dont ask them to come hang at your house or try to hang at theirs, if you build enough sexual attraction at the first 'date' then she will ask you to come hang at hers if she is that type of girl. She might even want to continue the date, and take it elsewhere. There are two routes you can go with this type of situation. The sure lets do it route or the 'Sorry im extremely busy today I have plans later, some other time, ill give you a call' route. Both can work its finding what works for you).

She will most likely give you her number, if she offers hers, reject it and say sorry I don't give out my number (you are turning the tables on her, she wont call you anyway if you give it to her so what loss is there).
Then if you get a surprised reaction you can say something like 'If you want to go grab something to eat sometime then write your number down, if not it was lovely meeting you and maybe ill see you around sometime.'

Do not say 'do you want to make out?' no girl wants to just kiss a stranger, they arent comfortable with you and you dont look like brad pitt and just saved them from a burning building. You are not going to close in that way like this.

Judging by your approaches, you have decent enough confidence to walk up to these girls but you are saying exactly the wrong thing. This is my approach and what works for me.

1. Walk confidently up to them, if they catch your eye contact whilst approaching keep it and show a smile. (you dont have to keep smiling, she just needs to see you smiling once to lower her thoughts that you might be trying to rob her or worse)
2. Introduce yourself to the set or if shes alone, using some kind of situation opener or whatever is appropriate.
3. Add a false time constraint. She is not out with me, shes out with her friends, so I am not going to stay around longer than 5 minutes. It makes them feel more comfortable and not have the need to try and force you to go away as they know you will soon enough.
4. If she is in a group, start by making the whole group comfortable with your presence using charm. If she is on her own I will disqualify myself. Search this.
5. I will peel her away from the group temporarily somehow and get her number, if she declines, or offers to take mine I will say no I don't give out my number to girls, but either way I am pleasant and smile, then say goodbye to her the group and walk away.

This is just a rough overview. Right now your approaches show confidence but seem to me like they are going in the complete wrong direction and you are coming across as too interested, too needy and in some cases weird. I dont know if I misread but I think you even used the word 'delicious' in a post. If I was a girl and heard this type of word I would be extremely creeped out.

If you played it differently with some of those girls it might have turned out differently. I wont go into specific detail as I have not the energy to read this whole thing again and pick out the posts. but you came across as clingy to quite a few of them I imagine, and basically not a mystery.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
justanothernormalguy said:
If you want to know why most of your approaches are not working.

Stop going for numbers after two lines of conversation, its creepy. And stop calling them cute or cuties or talking about their lips or any of this crap. Just be charming and genuine and stop validating them immediately. Its not fun when they know you want them. Stop paying attention to the ones you want and pay attention to the whole group you have opened. By focusing on one person it makes them feel uncomfortable, they are with their group not you so stop shutting everyone else out.

You need to be able to be charming and get approval from the people she is with for her to give you approval in her mind. Once you have entertained the group with your charm, then you can peel her away from it for a maximum of 5 minutes. Something like 'Hey I can't actually stay long I have to get back to my friends, but it was good meeting you, we should go for coffee soon. Write down your number'. (Offering a public place is good sign for the first meeting, dont ask them to come hang at your house or try to hang at theirs, if you build enough sexual attraction at the first 'date' then she will ask you to come hang at hers if she is that type of girl. She might even want to continue the date, and take it elsewhere. There are two routes you can go with this type of situation. The sure lets do it route or the 'Sorry im extremely busy today I have plans later, some other time, ill give you a call' route. Both can work its finding what works for you).

She will most likely give you her number, if she offers hers, reject it and say sorry I don't give out my number (you are turning the tables on her, she wont call you anyway if you give it to her so what loss is there).
Then if you get a surprised reaction you can say something like 'If you want to go grab something to eat sometime then write your number down, if not it was lovely meeting you and maybe ill see you around sometime.'

Do not say 'do you want to make out?' no girl wants to just kiss a stranger, they arent comfortable with you and you dont look like brad pitt and just saved them from a burning building. You are not going to close in that way like this.

Judging by your approaches, you have decent enough confidence to walk up to these girls but you are saying exactly the wrong thing. This is my approach and what works for me.

1. Walk confidently up to them, if they catch your eye contact whilst approaching keep it and show a smile. (you dont have to keep smiling, she just needs to see you smiling once to lower her thoughts that you might be trying to rob her or worse)
2. Introduce yourself to the set or if shes alone, using some kind of situation opener or whatever is appropriate.
3. Add a false time constraint. She is not out with me, shes out with her friends, so I am not going to stay around longer than 5 minutes. It makes them feel more comfortable and not have the need to try and force you to go away as they know you will soon enough.
4. If she is in a group, start by making the whole group comfortable with your presence using charm. If she is on her own I will disqualify myself. Search this.
5. I will peel her away from the group temporarily somehow and get her number, if she declines, or offers to take mine I will say no I don't give out my number to girls, but either way I am pleasant and smile, then say goodbye to her the group and walk away.

This is just a rough overview. Right now your approaches show confidence but seem to me like they are going in the complete wrong direction and you are coming across as too interested, too needy and in some cases weird. I dont know if I misread but I think you even used the word 'delicious' in a post. If I was a girl and heard this type of word I would be extremely creeped out.

If you played it differently with some of those girls it might have turned out differently. I wont go into specific detail as I have not the energy to read this whole thing again and pick out the posts. but you came across as clingy to quite a few of them I imagine, and basically not a mystery.
I applaud you for your effort in making that post. However, you're presenting me with PUA material, and if you read my journal, I want to be a natural.

I understand that my approaches haven't been going well, but who cares? I see what I do wrong then I correct it, while you seem to have more or less a checklist. In my journal I enjoy approaching and getting rejeted, I do not fear it. But hey, if a girl likes what I'm doing she's free to join me, but I will never change myself to satisfy her.

Therefore, thank you for your input, but I'll learn through trial and error and enjoy every moment of it.