//The Chronicles of BPH\\

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/6/11

Not much I remember about that day. Stock's down.

4/7/11

Alright so not much happened in the way of pickup. I DO have a new target, named HB Cali. I was planning on getting her number tomorrow (which is today now) but I just remembered we go to our homerooms to get our report cards today...so I won't be seeing her until next week...F***!

SS:

3x5x155 (put on 170 by mistake first set and struggled a lot. lowered the weight back to last workout's)
3x5x185 Squat (doin good)
1x5x150 Deadlift (starting to get difficult)

I THINK I want to go to prom. However, I DONT think I'm going to have a date to it. Somebody tell me about proms, especially cost, since I only have like $200somethin

Also, on this day I think I handled a conflict in a particularly ballsy and MANLY way...so I had an essay to write last night, I typed up 3 paragraphs and e-mailed it to my teacher and myself (since sometimes his e-mail is weird and doesn't get my messages. Of course he didn't get the e-mail. So anyway, when I ask him if I can print it out or bring it up on the computer to show him he refused, and I wanted credit so after arguing with him about this I decided to simply leave the class...

I went to TOR (time out room), not sure if you guys know what that is. Anyway I told the disciplinarian about my situation and he understood. So I chilled there for an hour and he allowed me to print it out on his computer and show this teacher. The teacher was skeptical, thinking I could have typed it up in the time that I was there, and asked if he were to ask the disciplinarian about me printing and not typing it up would he verify it. I answered yes, handed him the paper, and probably got my credit...

Felt like a hero LOL

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/8/11

Alright so today I received a lot of recognition from people at my school...

Apparently there was an essay I wrote about 2 months ago for a class assignment about "What Does Diversity Look Like to You?". Anyway I found out yesterday that this essay had come in 2nd place in the state for the contest associated with that essay...I am to receive a $50 gift card and I will be recognized in the Delaware News Journal. This was also announced on the intercom in the morning, several people came up to me and congratulated me. A couple of my friends thought it was funny that a white guy wrote a good paper about racial diversity (as I said, my school is statistically 50% black).

I'll admit that I did kinda puss out on approaching a girl yesterday, this freshman chick. In my mind I disqualified myself on a couple factors, including the fact that I should go after more refined women (she's a smoker...)

Planning on going to Main St. today, brought my SAT book home with me this weekend so I could study it for my SAT session on Wednesday.

EDIT: @Norwegian: I have the Boot Camp PDF downloaded and I'll probably start looking at that today too. But tell me again why I needed that link of yours? I'm not supposed to convert a Boot Camp video or something am I?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
4/8/11
EDIT: @Norwegian: I have the Boot Camp PDF downloaded and I'll probably start looking at that today too. But tell me again why I needed that link of yours? I'm not supposed to convert a Boot Camp video or something am I?
Haha. No dude. You asked earlier for how to download the songs in my playlist - Thats how you download them.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/9/11

Alright so yesterday I went to Main St. and it was terribly awkward...

I went alone. To start with there weren't many cute girls. However, when I did see a cute one I pussed out, and this happened 2 or 3 times...I felt like I was in a state of regression, back at square one with AA...

I'm noticing a problem, I'm not sure if I've already said on here that I have bad vision, but I am very nearsighted. I also hate wearing my glasses in public, aside from reading something on the board from school, it just destroys my confidence because I feel like I look like a nerd. I seriously want to take a second shot at contacts, though I did fail miserably the first time I tried to force them into my eyes...

Anyway I did make one approach, and it was horrific, she was cute clerk at this woman's boutique:

Me: Hey can I ask you something? Do I look like a drug dealer?
Her: A drug dealer?
Me: Yea
Her: Not really, plus the campus banned smoking on school grounds for the IV programs
Me: Oh, well that's good
Her: Sometimes
Me: What if I said I was a drug dealer?
Her: Well I don't know, are you?
Me: No
Her: Ahh ok, can I get you anything?
Me: No I'm good
EXIT

It was really that bad...

I don't know, I think I would have done better if these chicks were all high school and I didn't feel outclassed by everybody...but yea

I talked to a guy on MPUAForum in the chat, I was discussing some of my weaknesses and he described situations of kids my age so spot-on. He encouraged me to start kissing the hands of my girl friends and to be humorous and befriend leaders of social groups.

He said it would be a good idea to build these connections and throw a party, which would just be something to do since I live in a suburban area and not much happens.

Tell me what you think of his opinions, I'll update this later tonight but right now I'm going to study for my SAT's and go workout soon

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/10/11

Starting with Starting Strength:

3x5x160 Bench
3x5x190 Squat
3x5x115 Power clean

And Norwegian, you might be right about using too much weight LOL...On the last rep of my first set using 115 something went wrong, the bar slipped out of my hands on the jump and slammed to the ground and made a really loud clang...

The funny thing is I tried to play it off by going "Woo!" like I finished a good set, 2 people came in to see what caused the commotion, hilarious and awkward.

I didn't really do much today.

What MIGHT suck is that my mom wants to take us all to Amsterdam to see the world (she's a flight attendant), and this is great and all but it may coincide with the date of the prom.

Well that's really all that happened today, gonna read the boot camp when I get the time, according to the PDF it lays out that each step takes several hours between reading articles and going out to do them.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/12/11

Ok guys, this is gonna be a doozie...I may be on mtv!

So yesterday there was a football meeting before the end of the school day. Basically we are candidates for a documentary by mtv about schools (similar to True Life) that have a bad losing record (2 wins in the last 4 years, 32 loss streak) and have new programs in place, new head coaches, and new ideas to have a winning season. Our school along with 4 other schools in the country are in the running for this opportunity.

Now here's the best part...

My coach has chosen 7 or 8 kids to represent the school for mtv interviews should we be picked for the documentary. He came into my class to tell me that I would be one of these kids, and that I would be interviewed over skype (or something)!

This is just an amazing opportunity, it would be great exposure and my perseverance through all of our losses and practices will pay off in greater ways than I had imagined.

Also I DO have a girl I might like to take a shot with. Apparently her name is HB Tammy, I have yet to approach her, not sure if I want to. Sure she's cute, but she's a stoner and hangs with such people so I'm not sure if she's worth the hassle. I can picture her being a sexual deviant though ;)

I talked to my school's prom coordinator about the date of the prom. It is planned for May 13th, and unfortunately that may interfere with the date of my trip to Amsterdam. Also, the ticket is $75, and so far my parents and I think that is an astronomical price for a dance, and will likely limit several kids. I think I'd like to go to the A.I. prom is possible, much cuter girls there. The only difficulty lies in getting somebody who goes there (preferably a girl) to get me a ticket and form so I can get into the school.

And now for SS:

3x5x160 Bench (gonna stick to this weight until it becomes more doable, not moving up 5lbs next time)
3x5x190 Squat (feels good doing these, makes me feel strong, getting tougher but maintaining form)
1x5x155 Deadlift (starting to become strenuous, feeling back pain following the set, but not lingering afterwards, don't want to go too high in weight yet because of my scoliosis)

Had an amazing-tasting protein shake that packs around 90g of protein! Gonna have another one of those later, great taste!

SAT's tomorrow, gonna do some practice questions and tests online to prepare myself for it. If I can I'd like to get a good score on this free test instead of having to pay $50 for another one.

My life is good :D

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/14/11

Alright so today I got a call from Heather, representing mtv. Tomorrow (today) the team is going to be interviewed after school on Skype! I have no idea what questions she will ask but I'm confident in my ability to help sell ourselves to them.

HB Tammy wasn't at school yesterday :(

SS:

3x5x160 Bench (somebody tell me how low I'm supposed to bring my bar, because my spotter yesterday told me that it has to touch my chest)
3x5x195 Squat
3x5x110 Power clean (still too much weight, lowering to 95 next time)

By the way Norwegian, the 190 references was how much I thought YOU weighed, not how much weight you were pushing :p

Got school in a few minutes, today should be interesting so I'll talk to you guys later.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/15/11

Alright so I'm gonna do today's report early because I think I'll be having an early night tonight.

First of all...the mtv interviews...

So myself along with 8 other teammates gathered in the computer room to take turns sharing a Skype call interview. First guy was nervous, talked kinda fast. I had the best interview so far, I didn't get to see the later half of my team do theirs but I had some good things going for me. My teammates had told this woman that I was a lady's man (DJing FTW). Not much to really talk about regarding the interview, I did great and I guess we'll find out if our school was picked later.

The reason I have an early night tonight is because I have to wake up around 6AM to go do a river clean-up along with the rest of the football team...I'm not complaining about that but it does kinda kill the day, especially when rain is on the forecast.

After this clean-up I'm going to drive up to Casablanca modeling agency and see what we can get going along with my brother and sister. I think my acne would hinder me a little bit, but hey, who knows?

HB Tammy was here today, still haven't approached. Only time I see her is when she talks to her stoner friends, often about when they're gonna go bum a blunt...she's hot but I don't know if she's worth my time (yea I know I said this before, broken record woo hoo).

Filling out an application for a fitness center, good summer job opportunity.

Stocks are down :(

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/16/11

Alright so today (yesterday) a bunch of my football teammates came down to Christiana riverfront to spend some community service hours cleaning up the place. It's amazing the kind of junk out there...car tires, entire dish washers, dead animal parts, bottles by the thousands...very sad stuff.

Alright but here's my problem right now. There's a guy on the team, sophomore, and he's putting down some of my teammates. He was saying that some of the sports a couple of these guys play (golf, tennis) require "tampons to play". Then he targeted a single guy and started talking to him about how he was faster and stronger than the guy. At that point I tell this kid to shut up, he focuses his attention on me and starts telling me to "get the d*** outta my butt" and that he's going to "lay me out next year". What annoys me is that this guy was a nerdy kid, never started varsity, and was awful with the ladies.

Now he's got a girlfriend (HB Sam believe it or not) and is on the winning baseball team (albeit a JV player). I told him that I couldn't wait to mess him up on the field next year and that "I'd remind him what he came from, and send him back".

How do I deal with this kid? I won't let him disrespect teammates or me. I could always beat him up, but I'm sure there's a better way to go about this, so tell me what that way is.

In other news, it was really rainy so I spent the day indoors and chilled. Leave me your thoughts on this guy, until then...double post!

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/17/11

Ok so today I coulda chilled with HB Jessica, but she didn't text me so whatever, flake!

SS:

3x5x160 Bench (I might have to spend some time on this weight, my form is suffering and I don't think I should move on until the sets become easier)
1x5x165 Deadlift (Seriously strenuous, not sure if I should increase, scoliosis is a problem to worry about)
0x0x0 Squats (The place closed earlier than I thought, only did warm-up sets)

Gotta start reading the PUA bootcamp, only have an hour tonight though...

Birthday in about a week, gotta do something fun with that...

Spring break coming up on Friday, all this exciting stuff coming up and I don't know what to do with it. This week just screams "PARTY", yet I have no knowledge of these kinda things. How to find them, how to throw them, stuff like that.

Somebody with a fun party lifestyle should really reply to this ;)

cough Norwegian cough

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh, dude I lol'd.

Aaaalright.

the dude in 2 posts above - no idea.

Also, dont you squat first? You're supposed to squat first.

Dude, I just pitch at parties.

So you wanna know how to find them, throw one etc.

First off: GOOGLE IT.

Second: To find a party you need friends that party. Find some cool people and be cool. Ask what they're doing this weekend. Get some of their numbers etc.

Throw one? Google has answers as usual.
Just buy more alcohol than you think you need, expect more people than you think comes, Remove everything damageable and put it somewhere safe (your house will be trashed).

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh, dude I lol'd.

Aaaalright.

the dude in 2 posts above - no idea.

Also, dont you squat first? You're supposed to squat first.

Dude, I just pitch at parties.

So you wanna know how to find them, throw one etc.

First off: GOOGLE IT.

Second: To find a party you need friends that party. Find some cool people and be cool. Ask what they're doing this weekend. Get some of their numbers etc.

Throw one? Google has answers as usual.
Just buy more alcohol than you think you need, expect more people than you think comes, Remove everything damageable and put it somewhere safe (your house will be trashed).
Alright, well to begin with I don't know how I would get alcohol, being the oldest in my family and still underaged and all...

There are some cool people that I could imagine partying, very few but some, a couple are already my friends and yet I never hear about parties.

Finally, I could probably throw a pretty good pool party in the summer (even though I don't know the first thing about parties aside from what I see on mtv) but I don't know how I would get hot girls there, considering that very few HBs go to my school and a LOT go to this other A.I. school.

I need to get connections in A.I. and I don't know how yet. I'm friends with 2 people that attend that school with which I have phone numbers. Otherwise... :(