Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pair A Dice said:
Great update.

Was your buddy watching you fvck since he gave you a condom when you put yours on wrong?
Haha no he just told me where they were. I got up and got it, he was up on his bed so he didn't see anything.

9/14/12 - 9/21/12 Week 5

Alright so let's talk about this week. But first I need to describe the rest of last weekend.

Saturday kinda sucked because we went to sleep late and spent most our day sleeping. By us I mean Miles and myself. Megan slept over but left earlier in the morning while we slept in till like 2PM. After that we spent our day in the dorm trying to find a ride to the beach and failed miserably. Brett and Andrew were at NC State for the weekend so we just chilled until later that night.

Tonight I think we just hit up a few small parties, nothing really special. Megan got her car towed which was a $100 fee, which couldn't have been fun. But then on my way to the dorms I get some texts from HB Tabitha asking to hang out and talk. So I meet her and we go outside and she talks about why she's depressed and stuff about her boyfriend...then we start making out. She tells me she wants to sleep with me, like literally SLEEP with me.

We go up to Miles' room and get up in the bed and start making out. But she wanted to have some genuine conversation, and was telling me that the more I talked, the better it would be for me. This girl scares me a little bit...she mentioned being able to have a lot of fun with me and that she could do things that would make me fall in love with her. But then she mentioned "castration", and when I asked her what she said she replied with "nothing". Point being she sucked me off that night, we cuddled and went to sleep, and she was feeling me up in the morning and sucked me off again.

What scares me in addition to the castration thing was that she now texts me weird, emotionally attached things...like saying she missed me, and that it was nice to have a man hold her again, and even called me babe recently...

Sunday was nothing special.

Monday was nothing special.

Tuesday something came up. It was a regular day until I decided to head to the track to do my running. I invited HB Roxy to come along and she obliged, got there after I finished my first mile. Had to run at a slower pace for her while this group of guys was trying to hard to win her attention. Two guys wanted to race us and were doing handstands on this track...after we finished the second mile these guys were in interview mode about HB Roxy and her dance background. During the third mile these guys were calling up to her from the track to talk to her about stuff while I was still running.

Afterwards we headed back to my dorm to chill and get a shower. We kissed before the shower and I think I got DHVed a little because my friend had to get me and let me know there was a girl with nothing but a towel waiting outside my room. We made out and I got her topless but she didn't want me to hook up with her because she was on her period (or so she says). So we made out, sucked on her nips and stuff, she gave me a handy and I can't believe this happened...but this got me off too!!!

THIS NEVER HAPPENS! I don't understand this. The only times I've ever gotten off to a BJ or HJ were when it was my first time receiving them. I'm wondering if this is because I haven't jerked it since I got to this school? I don't know.

Anyway I lent her my boxers and walked her part way to her dorm before saying bye. I'll see her sometime at the cardio dance classes.

The rest of the week was kind of boring. A lot of studying and homework. Scored a 93 on my Psychology exam and an 88 on my Biology exam.

Some stuff happened with HB Kelsi but I'll put that around the end of this post because I want you guys to read that part and give me some advice on what's going on.

But ok so my weekend of fun started Thursday night at Liquid Room club. I wasn't planning to go but this girl HB Keeley, desk receptionist, junior, really hot, seemed to like that I wasn't fawning over her like some of my friends do. She tried to convince me to go to Liquid Room and texted me promising that she would make sure I had a good time. So I go to Liquid Room with Miles, Andrew, his girl Sabrina, and the two Megans; being Megan and HB Megan. HB Megan has been going after this guy that's a virgin because I think she just wants to take somebody's virginity. Her current boyfriend is a virgin that wants to wait until marriage, so that's why she banged me and is now trying to bang this guy.

So we cut the line with these girls and I find HB Keeley is outside, along with my friends Rodrigo, Zach, and Dan. I tell them they can cut the line, so I bring HB Keeley with me to the front, but they don't follow me for whatever reason. We get in and start dancing and I'm with this girl the entire night. I'm making out with her a little bit here and there and feeling her up when we're grinding. Had a good bit of fun, met some of her friends and they were cool girls. Watched a LOT of guys try to dance with them and get rejected, most of them have a weak approach or come in way too strong/drunk.

As the night ends I see Dan get rejected by some girl he tries to dance on, so I see that this guy might not be all I thought he was. HB Keeley tells me that she's leaving and to text her so she can pick me up and we can go to her place. Later she tells me she can't hook up with me and that she can't hang out tonight. So we reschedule for tomorrow, and there was a s*** test in the conversation that I handled very well...went something like this:

Her: I can't hang out tonight so maybe we'll chill some other night?
Me: Tomorrow?
Her: Lol ok eager
Me: Or next month?
Her: Ha ok maybe tomorrow

And that was it for Thursday night. HB Megan stayed at the virgin's house, as far as I know she wasn't successful.

Friday was supposed to be raging night. My crew had our alcohol in our dorm and we were about to pregame hard before heading out to some clubs again. But then HB Keeley is saying we can hang out tonight and that she wanted to keep it low-key tonight. So I agree and begrudgingly leave my friends and wish them a goodnight.

At HB Keeley's she brings me to her bedroom and turns the lights down as we talk about random junk in her room. I motion for her to lay next to me on the bed and she doesn't. So after some more talk I bring myself up to her and we start making out. Lots of making out ensues as I slowly get her naked. She hesitates at first to let me finger her, as well as not letting me get her top off for a while. This entire time HB Kelsi is BLOWING UP my phone! The girl called me 3 times and texted me 6 times saying she was drunk and wanted to meet me in front of the dining hall. HB Keeley saw the texts and was playfully talking about how this girl wants my D and that I would probably have more fun with her. I just stay silent and keep kissing her. She tells me that we probably won't have sex tonight and that I probably won't even get a BJ tonight. I just smile and keep kissing her.

After a little while she's naked and sucking me off...and unfortunately this gets me off AGAIN! Apparently she wanted a heads up, because when I finished she swallowed but said that a general rule is to let the girl know. No harm done though, she's a virgin and wants to wait until marriage, which is the reason her ex-boyfriend and her broke up.

So we just kiss a little bit here and there after that and she asks if she can get me hard again, and I told her it would take some work so that didn't happen. After that HB Kelsi was still hitting me up so I decided to leave and see what was up. HB Keeley's kinda blunt, looked really good naked, but if I can't even have sex with her she won't be a long-term pursuit.

I meet HB Kelsi in front of the dining hall at like 1:30 in the morning and she's visibly tipsy. We sit down and she makes sure there's space between us. She tells me she doesn't know why she wanted me to come here and that she's starting to sober up, I see her looking at my lips while we talk and at one point try to kiss her. She leans back and drunkenly says "no...no...no". I try to relocate to somewhere less noisy (there's a carpet cleaner running behind us). But she after enough of her indecision I tell her that I'm going to leave and that she should head back to her dorm.

I started IMing NDJ when he told me he thinks I just need to force it a little more. She was complaining about her boyfriend not texting her so I decide to head over to her dorm hall and tell her that I'm waiting outside to come in. She tells me that if she let me in that she would wanna cuddle and that I would try to make moves and stuff. After like a half hour of this back and forth over text I decide to head back.

Went to check on her Facebook to see where her boyfriend goes to school and found out that she removed me. I don't understand this girl...

I get the vibe that we'll hook up sometime this year, but she's indecisive. She tells me that she wants to kiss me so bad when I smile and that it's not fair that I'm so cute, but has not acted on those urges.

Let me know what you think guys.

Went to the beach a few times, HB Megan doesn't seem to want to hook up again, which doesn't make sense to me. On Monday she took me out to the beach with her and we kissed a little bit while she told me she loves how we can hook up and just be cool like this. But at a lunch recently I told her I still had her panties so she should "come get them", but she didn't really look at me and said "no I'll just come by real quick and grab them next time I'm there". Don't really understand that either...

Let me know what you think I should do with HB Kelsi and how to solve this problem of getting off so damn easily.

That's all I think I have for now, peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino-Tk said:
Damn man, now I really can't wait to start University next year, you killing it man. Well, about the cumming early thing, I would say...dare I say it, bust one before you get to her, that way,you will last but I don't think you will be as aroused so its a double edged sword.
Yeah I've tried it once before on my birthday sex thing but it really sucked. Like I thought I was going to finish but didn't, so I needed a new condom and when I was done it wasn't a very satisfying thing...

I don't know man...maybe I should just get back to jerking it somewhat regularly? Like once every 2 days or something.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...Jerking it regularly takes me out of the spunk to be honest, it is like my brain thinks " hey, you've already released so no need to hunt more women"

But, if it does help you, I'd say go for it....OR accept that you blow one fast in the first round. Then, second round you give it to her like doomsday is near. Obviously not an optimal solution if you are a one-night stand kinda guy.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/21/12 - 9/28/12 Week 6

Honestly I don't even feel like updating this, just because it's been such a mundane and boring week. But for the sake of keeping up with myself I will force myself to get this done...

This week has been a lot of procrastination, laziness, and failure with women. So let's get into it...

Somewhere midweek I found the girl I mentioned having oneitis for, the girl from orientation that I couldn't number close because I forgot her name. Well it's HB Kelley not HB Kelly apparently. Point is, I saw her walking back from the dining hall with a group of people while I was with my friends. So I called out to her and talked and it went great, at first...she remembered me well, offered her number, and even put it into her phone and told me to text her my name so she knows it's me.

So I think to myself, great, that couldn't have gone better. So I texted her seeing if she would be free the next night (Thursday I believe)...no text back. The next night I see if she wants to come out to the club with me and my group...no text back. Then the next day I see her and tell her she's bad at texting back...no text back. It occurs to me that this might be a fake number, so I call it from a friend's phone...she picks up. So I try it on my own phone and her boyfriend answers and tells me how they're going out to get hammered, basic awkward conversation from a guy trying to AMOG me. Didn't feel like dealing with the crap so I just hung up.

Tell me...why the hell is a girl with a boyfriend going to give me all these IOIs and OFFER me her number, but when I try to contact her, I get this?

Anyway on Wednesday night my friends Miles, Andrew, and Stephen decide to go the beach to smoke. I don't smoke so they tell me to bring a girl, and after texting a few different ones I choose HB Karen who comes with us. She smokes a bit, we bring our bathing suits to go in the water. Now Stephen did some messed up stuff...

I let him know early on that this was a girl I'm interested in. He talks to her a lot, terrible wingman - always talks down about people rather than make them look good. This was messed up though, when I get down to my trunks and run into the water Stephen gets HB Karen's number...NOT COOL.

Water's freezing, I come back up to get HB Karen in there with me and we talk a little bit, try to kiss her but she says she doesn't do that on the "first date", even though she told me how she wanted to. So I have her kiss me on the cheek and we leave shortly after. Gives me another kiss on the cheek before she heads to her dorm.

I remember hitting on this really hot girl named HB Caroline. Not sure if I mentioned this last week but I couldn't find it so I'll mention it now, very little importance here. Basically she and her boyfriend broke up because she cheated on him but after giving me her number she never replied to texts. Strange people...

There's another girl this week that I had hit on and number closed named HB Mandy (short for Amanda). Tried to hang out with her this weekend but I'll let you know how that all went in a second...

The only notable event this weekend was this girl HB Kayleigh's (the girl I'm going to assume Dan boned during the first week) birthday party at the Liquid Room club on Friday. I had told HB Karen at Wednesday that she was going to be my "date" to it, and she agreed.

But this weekend nothing went my way...starting with Thursday night.

Andrew, Stephen, and I went to the Sandbar club. It feels like a high school or middle school dance...few hot girls, and they're always worried about where their friends are despite how small the damn place is. Danced with plenty of girls but didn't go for or get anything more than that, neither did my friends. Kind of a dull night, it was forced because I wanted to go out really badly. I should mention that Andrew threw up real bad after only 3 Bud Light Platinums...it was terribly nasty but hilarious because he really didn't minimize the damage he did.

Friday was the night I was going to the club to see either HB Mandy, HB Kayleigh, or HB Karen. HB Mandy didn't text me back, and I found out later that HB Kayleigh never made it to the club because her girl friend got really sick on alcohol so she stayed in. So my friends Brett and Miles aren't feeling the club despite how I keep telling them about these plans I made, and that HB Karen would be bringing a girl.

We get the girls and head over to this guy's apartment to pregame. After a while Miles is really drunk and the girls are a little bit buzzed. At like 1AM they finally give in to me and we head to the club...only to turn around at 1:15AM saying that it's not worth it anymore. So we go back to his place to drink some more, I make out with HB Karen just a little bit. We don't get to isolate before Brett wants to leave, and Miles is being difficult seeing as he's drunk. The girls leave after we arrive at the dorm, and I drunkenly text HB Karen a few times after she thanks me for the good night, I tell her how we didn't really get to do anything this time, and apologized for my friends being stupid. Was legitimately annoyed by them tonight.

Sat on a bench with 2 other cute girls that had a bad night. Was almost going to ask the one if she wanted to make out but they both left at the same time so I didn't try. Almost fell asleep on that bench...

The next night there were some good house parties so I wanted to hit those up...but tonight my friend wanted to go to the club...really?

So we pregame and go to the club with HB Adri, HB Megan, Megan, and some other guys. It's so lame...the music cut out after like 20 minutes due to a power issue...so everyone cleared out after that. Went back to the guy's apartment, his name is Clay by the way, and drink a little more, eat some weird food combinations, and eventually end up back at the dorm around 5AM. Probably coulda f***ed HB Adri but didn't try. Made out a little bit though.

It's so strange how I can't get away with any aggressiveness here. Anything less and I would feel too passive. But when I show sexual interest, it seems that most of these girls kinda withdraw themselves from me.

My workouts are consistent, gained about 5lbs. of muscle and made some friends with some guys from my gym. Not much else to report...

This was a very dry and mundane week. I disappoint myself writing about it, getting action in college should not be so alien to me. I'm so social and fun around people, not to mention I have the physical attractiveness, yet I'm having difficulty. This is where virgins get their first taste of poon, I don't get it yet. Finishing Conquer Your Campus, will have to reread soon.

That's all for now, peace. If anybody has any general advice feel free to leave it for me to read. Not gonna really get into HB Kelsi, I think she just wants attention until her boyfriend splits with her.

C ya sosuave.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What have you found about getting texted back and not getting flakes?

I just got a girls number today, she's SO cute and agreed to go to bars this weekend. I didn't text her my name immediately, so I'm a little stuck. I want to have an interesting first text. Just wait for the weekend and invite her out or have you found something else that works well?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
What have you found about getting texted back and not getting flakes?

I just got a girls number today, she's SO cute and agreed to go to bars this weekend. I didn't text her my name immediately, so I'm a little stuck. I want to have an interesting first text. Just wait for the weekend and invite her out or have you found something else that works well?
I'm not really the right person to ask for this one. If she's interested it shouldn't matter when you text her.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/28/12 - 10/5/12 Week 7

This week was just lame. All the fun stuff seemed to happen in the first month of school while everybody is starting to settle in and get comfortable now. Let's take a step back and look at this week...

I spent a lot of time doing making sure I was on top of my homework assignments and slowly working on a research paper that's due on Wednesday next week.

As far as girls not much has really been going on...

HB Lauren (not sure if I mentioned her before, sorority girl) is almost a bro to me now so I'm not sure if we'll ever hook up, plus some of her sorority sisters are cute so maybe I'll leave her at friendzone. I do want to see her in a bikini though.

HB Kelsi wants my D so bad. She texted me while really horny one night and was telling me how she wants to f*** me and suck my d*** and stuff. Problem is she's fishing for a relationship - if she breaks up with her boyfriend for me she wants us to be an item, constantly mentioning how she thinks I just want to f*** her. At the end of the week she came to the decision to stay with her man for the time being. Almost cheated on him 2 or 3 times this week with me but never texted me with a place. Now is using me for parties...which is kind of annoying and I usually leave it alone and get 5 or 6 texts in a row.

A few other girls seem kinda off the table at the moment. HB Roxy hasn't hung out with me since she was able to get me off with her hands...HB Karen is never available to do anything fun and is always doing work...and HB Jordan has a boyfriend so whatever.

I didn't get the job at the gym :down:

The gym called me and told me I wasn't accepted but encouraged me to apply again for spring semester...the guy that interviewed me is a good friend now and told me I had an excellent interview and even put a star by my name. I hadn't heard the results for a while so he gave me resources to contact the gym and everything...good guy, name's Andrew.

I met a guy from a fraternity and he's gonna connect me to a few things. Seems eager to get me to join, cool dude, his name is Alex, fraternity is ATO.

I have friends in PiKE, LXA, ATO, SAE, and KS, so I'm pretty well set up.

Met a cute girl named HB Sunny on the beach, but it doesn't seem like it's going anywhere, I'll mention her just in case she comes up later.

Didn't go out Thursday or Friday night for the first time in a while.

Thursday we didn't have enough people to want to go to the club and I had to write up some of my research paper, so I could care less. I forced myself to go out last weekend and I didn't feel like doing it now. So we all stayed in and I got to listen to some people complain about regretting to go out that night. I told them it was all on them, had a laugh, and did my work.

Friday night I didn't go out because most everyone was gone for Fall Break. As I write this there are about 5 other people in my entire dorm and probably less than 1,000 people total still on campus. Therefore there really weren't any parties to go to.

Saturday sounded good but ended up sucking...there was supposed to be a huge party thrown by some people who had an excellent PJ party last weekend...but it got moved to this club...so we pregamed with my friend Clayton (doesn't drink, so he DDed), Megan, this ugly Indian girl Rachanna, and this cool 21-year old named Devon/Devin.

Almost got in trouble with cops, the girls had a lot of shots and we had several open bottles in the car but the girls were alright and the bottles were away so the cop didn't ask any of us to get out of the car or do any sobriety tests. Felt like a boss.

Went to this club and as soon as we walked in we walked out...completely empty...So we went to this kegger my friend Alex from above told us about and got an idea of just how few people were left on campus. There was a girl there, HB Katie that I kinda wanted to hook up with, but when I told Alex about my interest in her he told me how they already made out and that he would probably be sealing the deal tonight. So I didn't compete or try to c***block, and we all left soon after we ran out of stuff to do.

HB Kelsi was texting me asking about parties and some girls I was hitting up (such as HB Sunny) were being lame so I don't think I'm going to get any action this break.

Met a girl on the track team here, very friendly, might be a good in since they're all stuff here over break like I am.

Read Models from Lefty, been chilling, keeping a log of my workouts. Picked up this browser game on Kongregate called Dino Storm. Fun game, very grind-oriented, if anybody plays let me know.

Oh and I jerked it for the first time in over 2 months...maybe now I'll last a few minutes when this next dry spell ends.

That's about it, leave your thoughts, peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10/5/12 - 10/12/12 Week 8

Alright, I'll start off by saying I did NOT get laid this week, but I did have a blast and felt like a boss this weekend.

As far as schoolwork I think I'm maintaining a B or higher in all my classes. I know I have an A in English because that's always been a subject where I excelled. I forgot to mention in my last journal post that I lost my room key so now I have to rely on my roommate leaving the door unlocked until I decide to get a key made from Lowe's (it costs $50 for a replacement key here...).

Still logging my workout progress, have a notebook with 3 pages dedicated to the weights of each exercise with the dates listed. Looking pretty good.

But let's talk about fun stuff...

Thursday I went out to the Sandbar club with my friend Andrew, and maybe somebody else...can't remember. Anyway we pregamed as always then headed out. Got rejected several times for dances with these girls. I feel like I'm in middle school when I get here. Always a lot more guys than girls, some come with their boyfriends, some come just to drink at the bar, and the rest that are attractive have guys on them at all times. Every once in a while I danced a little bit only to have the girl's friend pull them away or be an excuse to exit.

Lame night, went home soon after.

Friday night was kinda fun. My friend Megan (the non-HB one) invited us to come party at her house on a whim since her mom was out of town for the weekend. It turned out to be a pretty fun night...

Let's start with the fact that I had around 7 beers and wasn't drunk. A few people none of us knew were arriving at this little party and just chilling out, drinking, talking and stuff. Then my friend Clay from a few weeks ago (when I wanted to bring HB Karen to the club) comes in with about 4 shots worth of vodka sitting at the bottom of a Lipton bottle. He asks me if I'm drunk then when I tell him "No" he says that if I can finish the rest of this bottle, that I'm a real man...

So I finish the bottle...biggest mistake ever. Tasted and smelled of Burnett's and the very memory of drinking all that liquor at once makes me cringe. Made me nauseous but somehow I've never managed to drink enough to puke or have a bad hangover. Spent a few minutes outside just to be sure though. The turn of the night came in the form of HB Abby. This girl is from my biology class and knows me even though I don't know her. Pretty good body, cute face, not a sexy face, but cute. I was sorta drunk now and HB Megan had her virgin boyfriend from back home at the party so while standing at the porch I simply ask HB Abby if she wants to make out.

She obliges and giggles a bit, I bring her behind the house and we makeout pretty hardcore on the grass. I get her breasts out and start fingering her while she's reaching into my pants to jerk me off. I'm doin pretty well to the point where she says we have to stop or she'll want to have sex with me. I get her number and we both walk back to the party. It's starting to die down and I doze off on the couch with my friends Miles and Andrew. Miles started drawing on me with a dry-erase pen. I felt it and kept telling him to stop. Wrote some stuff on my arms but I didn't know he wrote on my face until one of the nice guys not playing along with the joke told me I had stuff on my face...

Started washing this stuff off...kinda pissed me off. Brought me back to the night when Miles got really drunk when HB Karen came with us and passed out on the couch. He was so difficult to transport and deal with but nobody has screwed around with each other while they were passed out drunk until this. We slept over at her house that night.

Next morning everything is pretty routine until Megan tells us that her mom is still out of town and that we can party again...

THIS IS WHERE I GO HARD!

I text my friend Ryan, he's a DJ with some big speakers and a subwoofer installed in his dorm room. We figure out logistics to get him and his equipment to this house to supply a party as Brett and I begin inviting everybody fun that we can think of on our phones. I hit up something like 50 kids, and from the people that said they would go, most would come with friends. This kinda pissed off Megan because she never told me to invite people, instead I assumed she wanted a big party because we were talking about how the last night's party could have been better if it were planned and had more people come...that was my bad.

But before I tell you what the turnout was, here are some factors to consider:

1. This party was planned by freshmen living in a single dorm.
2. This party was BYOB.
3. This party was 25 minutes away from campus.

So...we had about 150 people attend, mostly guys unfortunately, and mostly sober guys even more unfortunately. But we had a live DJ shaking the house, tons of people playing beer pong, some people dancing, and everybody just having a pretty good time. But all good things must come to an end, and this end came by way of 2 police cruisers called over on multiple noise complaints...hahaha such a boss!

Nobody got in trouble, just had to clear everybody out. Megan joked with me later about how the cops asked her who was responsible for the party, and she blamed me...means I get the credit too ;)

Brett was DD so he drove us all back and we passed out in our dorm rooms, with the next day being quite routine except for the fact that it was probably the last time I'd be able to visit the beach until it gets warm again next year.

Otherwise stuff is doin alright, with the exception of finances and the lack of a job. But that's all for now, gotta study a little bit.

Peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10/12/12 - 10/19/12 Week 9

Alright so a quick note on formatting...I'll be updating these including the weekend even though they aren't listed on the dates in bold up there.

Not much really happens during the week anymore. Days are pretty routine, school takes up a little bit of my day, followed by working out, taking boxing lessons from my friend Alex in ATO, going to cardio dance, or running. The latter part is just a meal with some friends, procrastination and gaming at the door, and eventually...homework.

I don't remember anything notable happening during the week other than having my friend Alex teach me how to box. I'm very surprised at how much a little contact can end up hurting my wrists.

But alright...starting with Thursday.

I'm down to $15 to my name on this day, and those of us that wanted to go out wanted to do so for free. So Stephen gave Phil and I a few shots of a liquor bottle he had in his room, his friend from ECU was the DD so he was sober. Our venue tonight is Sandbar before 11, since it would be free then.

Get in at 11 and the place is EMPTY, but it's free so we decide to wait and sure enough, girls start rolling in. I make some small talk with them and tell them that I'm going to request "Wobble" and that they have to dance with me when it comes on. They lamely agree, don't end up doing it either.

So some more girls come in and Stephen and I decide to get a game of beer pong started with these 2 cute girls. I end up losing as the good music and people start dancing, and I take the girl that was Stephen's partner, HB Mel, and bring her out to dance. Apparently Stephen called dibs, honestly didn't hear him but we was a little pissed about that later in the night. I made out with HB Mel by taking her outside the club after some of her really sexy dancing. Got her number and stuff since she invited me to this other party, but they didn't end up going so they never left - with me or with her friends.

Danced with some other girls, saw a girl HB Currie who was cute and wanted me to ask for her number, but tonight she was too drunk to do even that...

Went home alone.

Friday night there was a lot of stuff going on, but my friends with cars were visiting home for the weekend, so I was very limited. I ended up going to an ATO mixer with the DZ sorority on an invite from my friend Alex. I'm considering this fraternity, so it was nice to visit most of the brothers and see the sororities they mix with. I also saw Dan and Zach, two guys I probably mentioned earlier in the year, at this party. Funny thing is Dan is PIKE and Zach is LXA, so they kinda snuck in. Got the weirdest vibe that they were the reason our party got shut down soon afterwards...went to look for them and couldn't find them...just have that vibe.

At the mixer I met this guy Kelvin who's really chill. He provided my ride to and from the party. See what happened was HB Kelsi was texting me at this party complaining about her boyfriend and wanting me to come see her. So after the party got shut down I told her to meet me halfway between our dorms 2 minutes after her last text. Sat there 15 minutes then went home. Most of the international girls were getting back wasted from this Oktoberfest party that was going on. That plays in later...

So I don't feel like not having a girl tonight, so I invite this girl HB Erin I number closed. My friend Brett and I splashed in puddles while shirtless on a rainy day so that's how she knew me. She's down, so gets in at 2AM and we decide to watch a laptop movie in my bed. Now HB Erin is only kinda hot...she has nice skin, decent breasts, and an alright body...not a fan of her face though. So we watch this movie and the fat ugly girl Stephanie barges in drunkenly and starts messing with my laptop and telling this girl that I'm a player and stuff. Eventually I got her to leave.

Started fingering my girl and stuff, didn't have sex and didn't get blown, but still had a little fun. Stephanie barges in AGAIN, and this time my roommate heads out to get the RA, and the leaves quickly this time. HB Erin ends up spending the night and leaving around 12 the next morning when I wake up. My roommate later tells me how he was disturbed by all the heavy breathing and the fact that this was going on right next to him...what's up with this guy...he comes from a background that detests gays, but when something straight happens...?

Saturday was kind of a burnt out night, everything good was Friday. Tonight I went with my friend Thomas to another small ATO party. There was a PIKE party next door that we hit up to refill alcohol since the ATO keg ran dry pretty early. The girls weren't really worth mentioning at either party, and we even hit up a house party we heard about only to find it was BYOB and quite lame.

Capped off our night at Cook-Out to watch a drunk driver pull into the parking lot and get arrested by 2 cops. Sucks to be him...

Finances suck right now...low food dollars, low actual money, and I'm sure my meal swipes aren't too high.

Met a cute girl at my cardio dance class on Sunday. Cute girly face but a womanly body and could move really f***in well...name's HB Brittany, she might come up later.

Also, I realize I haven't mentioned this yet...you guys remember HB Karen? The girl I made out with at that house party and invited to the beach that one night? Well apparently she likes my friend Brett, and he asked me if it was ok to go after this chick, so yeah I approved since she's been turning me down to hang out and go to parties. What I didn't know was that she was already in his room and they were making out...I'm not upset at my friend, I'm more upset at how easy it was for her to knowingly go after my best friend. He's the marriage virgin, so it's not like she's going to be getting any D.

Deleted her from my phone, cool that my friend has her but this girl is no friend of mine.

For Halloween I'm thinking of being a werewolf from Twilight. I was thinking I could roll up my jeans above my knee, go around shirtless, and have the werewolf tattoo from the movies on my arm. Something I could do with the $10 I have left (spent $5 on a cup at the ATO party).

I think that's it for now, and I need some sleep.

Oh and HB Megan was talking to my friends. Apparently she cheated on her boyfriend with someone else recently. She rated his sex 7/10 and mine 5/10. Nice little blow to my ego there. Anyway peace.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word up niggy.
Sounds leik ur having fun.
Though i am sad you didn't mention our weekend sky sessions in this :'<

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10/19/12 - 10/26/12 Week 10

I'm sorry but I don't think I have a very good update for this week, with one exception, but I'll get to that later.

I believe this was kind of a crunched week due to homework and stuff, but not too much notable otherwise. My food dollars are running low and I need to find myself a job with manageable hours.

HB Brittany was not at cardio dance on Wednesday, so I kinda wrote her off until further notice.

HB Roxy looks really trashy when she's not done up or wearing a bra. Saggy breasts are such a turnoff.

Now the exception I mentioned earlier came in the form of a new milestone...first time eating p****!

Alright so I'm sure I mentioned HB Keeley earlier in my journal...yeah well I found her name is spelled HB Keely, so just a little something to keep in mind. Anyway HB Keely is working the desk again and she looks pretty good and we have some chit-chat, but nothing serious, mind you this is after I told her we would just be friends over text.

So she gets off work and I text her asking if she wants to chill later that night, which we end up doing. I head over to her place again like last time and we watch some Jersey Shore for a while and just talk about stuff before I start making out with her.

The rest follows the same route as last time...we make out...I get her clothes off after some playful resistance, I finger her after some playful resistance, then she sucks me off and swallows.

Now afterwards I told her I had never eaten a girl out before and that I wanted her to be my teacher. She thought that was funny and asked me if she was allowed to laugh if I was really bad...she told me the general stuff, but while I had never eaten a girl out I had a good idea of what to do.

I followed the alphabet approach, spelled my name after I went from A to Z. She liked it when I bit down with my lips and kinda sucked her ****. Some tongue flicking on the **** and after maybe 10 minutes she told me she was cumming. Hell yeah!

She told me I was excellent, especially for my first time. We kept making out and talking about how she didn't want to be hook-up buddies because she doesn't want to get attached. I feel like there's a solution that doesn't involve a relationship but I'm not sure. Either way...she's a virgin waiting until marriage, so it's not like a constant supply of head will keep me around forever.

After that she sucked me off after getting me hard again, and I ate her out again. Soon afterwards it was really late so I headed back to the dorms. She texted me later that night saying that she gives me an A, I respond by telling her I try, and she replies saying I succeed.

This surprises me, because while she said she came twice, I didn't notice any squirting or differences, aside from some slights moans here and there. I never asked how I was doing so I'm going to take her word for it and assume I did well.

Other than that, I didn't invite HB Erin over again, even though I easily could have. Instead I simply gave her back her watch and was on my way.

Still learning boxing and hurting my fists and wrists.

As I write this I have a pretty bad head cold and am procrastinating really hard on a research paper due Friday...wish me luck.

Also I recently found something out about HB Megan, the girl I f***ed since coming to college. I tried to justify her and I hooking up by saying it was the alcohol and a 3-month dry spell, but now I see that she's a slut...

My buddy Stephen told me that the one night where she slept in his bed with him that she tried to get him hard for sex but couldn't, and mere hours ago, my friend Miles was in his bed with her for a few hours watching a movie with the door locked...

Stephen's the only respectable one when it comes to getting laid, but now I see HB Megan as no more than a piece of meat...because that is how she has presented herself to me.

That's about all for now, had a lame Halloween, hope you guys had more fun than I did. Will discuss that next update. Peace.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I love ya like a brother, but I don't understand this no relationship mentality. Sooner or later don't you want to wrap up a hotty and relax a little?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pair A Dice said:
So what if she's a slut? College girls sleep around. There is nothing you can do about it.

Every man wants a slut, but he only wants her to be his slut.
True. It's just that I'd like my friends to be honest with me about what happens, I'm honest with them. She f***ed my friend Miles this week, and originally he lied to me about it until I found out from his roommate. I just want to know that I can trust my friends to be truthful. I couldn't care less about the girl, it sucks to be her boyfriend though, he's getting played like crazy.

As for what LearningSlowly said, I'm open to a relationship, but I'm going to be extra picky in the process. Girl's gotta be hot, love sex, and have a personality that's fun and active. I won't be easy to tie down.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10/26/12 - 11/2/12 Week 11

This week was a rather eventful one. I had some fun and broke my dry spell again. Here we go...

Alright so most of the week was full of procrastination on homework assignments and not much interesting stuff aside from my friend's boxing training. One of my last punches against his gloves hurt my hand so I need to rest it a little bit...so surprised at how much this hurts me when I'm supposed to be hurting somebody else.

But let's get to the parties and the girls...

First off, I did NOT go out for Halloween. There were some parties but my group of friends was being pretty lame about not wanting to ride out. It turned out to be in our favor too...the next day I found that a lot of the people that went out got drinking tickets due to the surplus of cops out for the holiday.

The next day was fun...well more specifically...night. I kinda wanted to visit the Sandbar club because it was free but that didn't end up happening. Stuff was kinda lame at the dorm rooms, and my friend Miles had sex with HB Megan at least twice...she had been over a lot lately. I think I know what's happening but I'll let it happen...I had her first anyway.

But getting back to the night...I'm chilling out in my friend's room when HB TaylorO texts me inviting me over to the Alpha Xi Delta suite to see the big-little reveal. I'm not sure how much I've mentioned HB TaylorO, since I've probably only named her as HB Taylor before. I know I mentioned HB Lauren from the same sorority as somebody I would consider boning, well this is her friend, an upperclassman sophomore girl who thinks I'm cute.

So I figure it's better than sitting in a dorm room, so I head over and when I arrive there are a few sorority girls chilling out watching TV while drunk. Bottles of vodka and champagne are lying around and HB Lauren is with some guy named Corey, probably hooked up with him. But HB TaylorO is showing me some good signs...curling up next to me on the couch then transitioning to her bedroom so she can show me pictures of her Halloween costume.

We start kissing and she tells me to wait while she goes out, turns the light off, then returns around 10 minutes later. We start making out and strip each other down, but I ask her if she's too drunk for this and she tells me she's fine but likes that I asked. F***ed her twice, she wanted me to sleep over but I had an important class the next morning where I had to turn in a research paper.

Went well, she she seems a little bit awkward now though. Just a vibe. Hit her up twice since that night and she hasn't been the best when it comes to texting back. This may or may not become a regular thing.

Friday night was a Kappa Sigma whiteout party. This was a good night in terms of fun but my friend Miles really pissed Andrew and myself off when it comes to "bros before hoes". See...apparently Miles found out a way to get the tickets to this party for $5 instead of the regular $10 by having a girl at one of the dorm halls named Leah buy them. I was not informed and Miles bought tickets for himself, Andrew, HB Adri, and HB Megan. I actually had to find out through Andrew because Miles was too busy on the phone at one point to tell me how he got them so cheap.

When we got to the party it was packed with people, girls, and booze. Danced with HB Heather from back in biology class, might have made out with her but I'm still on the fence about whether or not I want to f*** her. I met HB Emily at the party, she's a hot girl I always see around but never met, not sure how promising she is. What really bites is that my boy Forrest was making out with this girl HB Brittany from dance cardio...kinda wanted her, but oh well.

A couple fights here and there made the good night a little annoying at the end. Miles rode with the girls while Andrew and I rode with Clay and Jon, two friends who knew about another party to go to. I remember I was royally pissed off that the drivers had been drinking and I hate the idea of somebody who isn't sober being in charge of my life.

Well Miles and the girls wanted to bring Clay and Jon back to their place then go to the party they found out about without them, and told me not to tell the guys. I thought that was messed up, so I told them and we went to the party without Miles and the girls. It was kinda lame so we headed back soon afterwards.

Andrew and I were in his room and agreed that Miles was putting that poon way before us tonight, and both of us were pissed. I gave him a lot of flack when he asked me to walk his wallet down to him so he could leave and go see the girls again. I understand wanting to get laid but this is the same kid who tells me I try too hard...

The next night was an equally good party. A costume party with Sigma Alpha Epsilon. I dressed up as Jacob from Twilight, I also got my hair cut really short to a 5, pretty much buzzcut length. Girls seem to unanimously love it. I was on my game pretty well that night. I didn't have much to drink but I ran the night pretty well...

First I hooked up all my friends and girls that I was with by getting us cups from the abandoned beer pong table...so our booze was free.

Next I started getting us refills and running the keg, with the girls who wanted drinks having to give me kisses on the cheek.

Then I danced with a couple different girls, made out with 2 gorgeous chicks, but didn't end up taking either of them home. One was promising, name is HB Hannah but ended up making out with another guy later in the night. The other WAS promising, her name is HB EmilyBlonde, but claims she's trying to not hook up with random guys and that I should have been here last year...sucks for me huh?

Left the party not long after that, just before the cops showed up too. Went to Clay and Jon's house to drink a little bit more before we headed back to the dorms to crash.

That was my weekend.

Otherwise finances suck and I'm still jobless. Pre-ordered Halo 4.

That's about all that I can remember being worthy of a journal post. Peace guys, leave me stuff to read.