//The Chronicles of BPH\\

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/28/12

Still been boring, jogged 2 miles again but not much else that I remember.

6/29/12

This might have been the day where HB Katelynn and I made plans to have her over the next day. Not sure, but if so, she ended up flaking.

Here's the workout:

Dips 20 20 16
Chinups 12 7 6
Pushups 20 20 20
Inverted Rows 18 15 15
Hanging Leg Raises 16 13 13
Back Extensions 20 20 20

6/30/12

The next 2 days aren't very important. Nor do I care about being chronologically accurate.

I just remember running my 2 miles, considering going to the mall, and I forget what deterred me.

7/1/12

Haven't done the bootcamp. Not really sure where to go to meet girls these days. My friend works at the mall and tells me it's pretty empty and mostly little kids with their families.

Not trying to waste all that gas for nothing.

Tried to get a whole bunch of people to come over and chill at the pool since everybody had been boring the whole summer. Buncha excuses about having work, their girlfriends, or other boring crap. So nobody came over.

Found out my best friend Sharif and few other guys were playing football, so I came. It was late so we just played basketball for a little bit and made plans to have Sharif come chill tomorrow.

7/2/12

Alright so I haven't mowed lawns in a little while because of how hot it's been and I haven't had work because the manager keeps forgetting to send me the e-mail with my hours.

But whatever, I had my friend Sharif over for a while. Chilled at the pool, worked out, had some pizza, then my family stepped in and annoyed me a little...

Talked to my friend constantly for like an hour and half. Not a problem but they wouldn't really let me talk. But what really got to me after he left was that my parents tried to use him to force their beliefs onto me, in terms of women.

They voiced how they think I don't respect women, and am very shallow. They think I should have to take a girl on a few dates or have a girlfriend before I actually get sex. They wonder if the girls I've had sex with are loose because of how easy it was for me, but never consider that I may just be becoming more natural.

My friend kind of agreed, in a bit of a hypocritical way. He loved this one girl but couldn't have her so he resorted to f***ing a whole bunch of other girls, and tells me that I don't want to go that route.

I let them know this and apparently it pissed me sister off. I found out later that she had been upset crying in her room because she doesn't like that I don't respect women.

Really, what the f*** is wrong with all of these people? Why can't I just go after sex and be different than all the other guys that think they have to go through a relationship with a single girl to get what they want.

Discussed careers and girls with my dad while walking the dogs tonight. Some important stuff, but lengthy so I'll omit that.

As far as future plans, I'll probably hang out with Sharif on again on Wednesday. HB Sam from the days of old is single again and was texting me last night saying how she's single and that we should hang out. She might come over on Tuesday after she gets back from the beach. Also HB Katelynn wants to come over on Wednesday from around 4-6PM. That should be alright, but I might have to miss some of the work my manager was going to assign me.

Finally, the workout:

Dips 20 20 20
Chinups 12 8 8
Pushups 20 20 20
Inverted Rows 20 17 17
Hanging Leg Raises 15 14 13
Back Extensions 20 20 20

Sharif did the same routine and was able to match me or outdo me in every exercise except the hanging leg raises. Strong upper body but has no legs or core strength.

That's about it, leave your thoughts. Peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not too much happened these past few days, but there are things worth mentioning.

7/3/12

I remember my jogging, as I always do, but not much else. I may have made some plans and my brother may have had some of his friends hang out but I really don't remember much else.

7/4/12

Today was nice, ended a long dry spell I'd been having. But here's what happened...

Alright so today my mom wanted to make some plans to see fireworks later today. It was a scheduled workout but I forgot about the whole "Fourth of July=Everything's Closed" thing. So I hung out with HB Katelynn today, birthday sex girl.

My house was conveniently empty, and it was hot as hell out. So I picked her up and brought her home to swim at the pool. I was expecting a little resistance because of how she had thought I was a sex-hungry pig earlier on, but I barely received any. Making out was easy. Getting her top off was easy. And getting her to rub my junk was easy. BUT...she promised herself she wouldn't have sex, despite how much she told me she wanted to. I plowed for a bit but she wouldn't let me finger her and obviously wouldn't let me f*** her. So we made out a lot and eventually it ended with her sucking me off and finishing me off with her hands. Busted on her breasts and belly...a LOT, she even commented on how much.

After that we went back into the pool to wash the stuff off. Kept tellin me about how hot I was and how good I am at turning her on. Made out in the pool a lot, talked about stuff, and had her grinding against me in the water. This continued for a while until me dad got back from work. He understood what was up, but he came and said hi to us and this made HB Katelynn a little shy haha. Took her home soon after.

Then it was time for Independence Day fireworks at the University of Delaware. Some decent looking girls, but mostly polished turds (I'm coining this, meaning a girl who isn't hot but dresses up to look hot in clothes such as booty shorts or push up bras). I was going to approach this 2-set until I saw what I assume were the girls' boyfriends come up and start hardcore kissing them.

Show was lame. Saw my old friend Laura from middle school, I'll refer to her as HB Laura, because she is a hot Asian...I'm just not into Asians. Has a boyfriend with her and I met a friend or two and tried networking with them so let's see how that works out. Traffic in the parking lot was stupid...ended up blasting the radio and making faces at some girls in the car next to us who were doing the same. They had some dude in the back seat climb up on the roof and start surfing...

Not much else went on that night so...

7/5/12

I hated missing so many days so I made sure to work out today, and here's that:

Dips 20 20 18
Chinups 12 7 6
Pushups 20 20 20
Inverted Rows 20 16 15
Hanging Leg Raises 16 13 13
Back Extensions 20 20 20

I said hi to my cousin who started working out there. Name's HB Brittany, HB because even though she's my cousin she is pretty hot. Trying to befriend her a little more, I like my cousins but I'm not as close to them as I'd like to be.

Went to my grandma's for a graduation dinner and received quite a bit of money as well. Got so full, felt killer.

Not much else.

7/6/12

Ran my 2 miles and had Sharif over to chill for a little bit. Also dropped my car off at an auto center to get it's oil changed, among other problems...or maybe this was the day before...I don't know, doesn't really matter.

7/7/12

Woke up early to Sharif textin me random crap and saying that he's gonna come hang out later today.

It was a pretty dull day until I went to the gym. Could have died or something haha, lemme tell you the workout first:

Dips 20 20 16
Chinups 12 8 6
Pushups 20 20 20
Inverted Rows 20 16 16
Hanging Leg Raises 16 14 14
Back Extensions 20 20 20

Afterwards I was really hot and sweaty so I walked out to the car. Keep in mind this is a Toyota Prius, and instead of my mom giving me a ride (because her car is weird to turn on) she had me drive over. Now it's like 100 degrees outside and the car isn't starting, and it's even hotter in the car. I call my house and my mom but nobody picks up. I see my old trainer, Willy, and go over to talk to him. And while I'm talking, something strange happens...

Everything starts getting bright and I'm seeing a whole bunch of little stars. My vision becomes saturated and I feel faint and nauseous, like I'd never felt like this before. So I end the convo and walk back to the gym and one of my co-workers helps out by getting me a big glass of water and a lollipop for blood sugar. While I'm here I start chatting with this kid Niko, don't know much about him but he's dating a babe and he seems chill so we could be friends somewhere down the line.

I ended up walking home.

Sharif came by later on to chill and I was getting texts from HB Sam to hang out again, but at the last minute she couldn't. Rescheduled for Monday and said she would make it up for me.

Also had a flop with a girl I started hitting on from my school bus stop. I'll post that text conversation later, tired of typing.

I'll also post my thoughts of the boot camp later on, peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7/8/12

F*** the Facebook convo, it's irrelevant now. Has a decent amount of failure but I don't really care about quoting each IM.

I don't think anything interesting happened today, ran my 2 miles and Sharif invited me to some football. Didn't end up going, didn't feel like getting hurt (they were playing tackle without pads).

Might have had some conversation with HB Brianna over the phone. She likes talking dirty and it isn't hard to get a dirty pic from her. As far as traveling a total of 2 hours for everything but sex...not sure about that yet. Then again if I can do everything else, sex shouldn't be too out of reach.

7/9/12

I believe this was the day HB Sam was supposed to come over. She texted me after the workout, which was this:

Dips 20 20 18
Chinups 12 8 7
Pushups 20 20 20
Inverted Rows 20 18 16
Hanging Leg Raises 16 15 14
Back Extensions 20 20 20

HB Sam came up with an excuse when I asked her what time she would be over. She said she forgot and that she was sorry. Didn't respond to my text and didn't offer an alternate date so whatever.

Made some plans with HB Katelynn to hang out tomorrow. Not sure when we started texting about that but I'll describe that day. It was the first "date" I went on since that bowling thing with HB Sam a while ago.

7/10/12

Alright so today was kinda dull until I went to hang out with HB Katelynn around 5PM. Ran my 2 miles and chilled out till then.

Picked up HB Katelynn and went over to Reno's, this little ice cream place. We were going to get something bigger but neither of us were very hungry. Afterwards we decided to go somewhere private since my house had most of my family and my brother's friend present.

I'm going to hell for this...we went to a rear parking lot in the back of my old elementary school and I f***ed her just outside my car. She was a little paranoid because we saw someone walking around the back of the nearby neighborhood. Didn't last way too long, regardless she kept saying how much she enjoyed it. Doggied her...that was fun ;)

After that I brought her home to play some pool volleyball with me against my brother and his friend. She also got to meet my family, including my grandma. Played some volleyball and a few other pool games, ended up coming back and winning. She talked to my family for a while when they were trying to find stuff out about her.

Chilled, ate a little, then went to bring her back to where her car was parked. This was at around 8:30ish. Took a detour to the same parking lot, different section this time because of the neighbors. F***ed her in the backseat for a good little while. This girl looks great naked...amazing breasts, nice skin, pretty face, teeth, hair, all that coupled with a good body. Technically she's black, but barely looks like it...I might post a pic of her on this site later.

Anyway took her back to get her car, goodbye kisses and all that stuff, then returned home to get my family's opinions. All of them thought she was gorgeous and my dad even joked, saying "she gorgeous, makes me wonder what she sees in you".

My parents annoy me a little, in the sense that they're hot and cold. I genuinely like this girl, probably won't get into a relationship but I do like her. My parents however, knowing about how I look up pickup and considering how open I am with them about my sex life, hear me say I don't want a girlfriend and automatically assume that this girl is a one time thing and that I'll never have her over again, so their opinion "doesn't matter".

Anyway that's all for today. New milestone: f***ed twice in a day, not a huge accomplishment, but it's a step forward. This also satisfied the kissing bootcamp week...obviously.

7/11/12

Today I was supposed to start packing for Ocean City, MD. That's where I'll be from this Saturday to next Saturday. Instead I had a real chill day.

Had Sharif over later today to hang out and play some pool volleyball with my family. Just hung out for a while until I decided to hit up the gym. Here's that workout:

Dips 20 20 18
Chinups 12 9 7
Pushups 20 20 20
Inverted Rows 20 18 17
Hanging Leg Raises 17 15 14
Back Extensions 20 20 20

Texted a few girls later tonight:

HB Brianna wanted to talk dirty but I had a bit of a headache so after I while I decided not to and just focus on playing Skyrim (LOL).

I texted HB Katelynn saying she's free to chill with us at Ocean City for a little bit, seeing as she was going to be at a nearby beach with a few friends.

HB Jordyn texted me for the first time in a while. Made some non-committal plans to have her come over tomorrow. That'll probably flop. She might be using me to feel wanted when her boyfriend isn't around, or she actually wants to hang out but isn't sure about cheating on him. Whatever.

Fun fact: HB Kaitlin (the one I lost my virginity to) and HB Katelynn are friends. Both know each other through Miss Delaware Teen pageants. Lovely...

Will be doing plenty of approaches at the beach to satisfy the bootcamp as well as my own sexual desires. May have some friends down there since my grandparents won't be coming (it would remind my grandmother of my grandpa, who died recently, and that wouldn't be fun). So if her room doesn't get booked by somebody else, my brother and I may bring friends.

Also, the modeling lady got back to me. Says the male booker will contact me but didn't give me an exact time or date. Not holding my breath. My manager at the gym also doesn't have any work until after vacation. Also not holding my breath.

Mowed lawn, got my car fixed, and got paid. That's all folks.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright this is gonna take a lot of writing to update but I'll do my best. Can't guarantee it will be done in one sitting.

7/12/12

Nothing really notable that I remember happening today. Ran my 2 miles as usual.

7/13/12

Today I got a physical for my college. Routine crap...tried to prescribe me optional shots at additional cost. A few things were nice to hear...

First was that I weighed around 180lbs and that my BMI would be considered approaching obesity if so much of that weight weren't muscle. I also learned that my scoliosis has become barely noticeable.

After this I packed some stuff up and got in a workout:

Dips 20 20 18
Chinups 13 9 7
Pushups 20 20 20
Inverted Rows 20 18 16
Back Extensions 20 20 20

Also learned that HB Brittney and HB Tiffany won't be at Ocean City this year. Not sure if I mentioned HB Tiffany but she was one of the three really hot girls I made out with when I was getting my start in pick-up.

7/14/12

The next few days I will try to update in a chronological order. For the most part the days don't really matter so much as the things that were done during these days, but still...for the sake of reading this I will try to be as accurate as possible.

So it was my family of 5 and my brother's friend Antonio, and my sister's friend Kyrie. Antonio's family would stay the first 2 days and followed our car to the beach. I think we got to Ocean City around 3 or 4something.

We went out to the beach as soon as we got our stuff in the room, the whole time it was a light rain so the beach wasn't very crowded. Chilled out and went in the pool after. Walked the boardwalk a little bit at night.

I don't think I made many approaches, I think I was a little in my head. I did see HB Brittany from way back at my old high school. She's a crush I had back in middle school but I don't think I was really in any place to compete with her back then. Now I see her on a bench on the boardwalk and approach her and start finding out how life's been. She keeps saying how different I look and asking me about school and stuff. Apparently I'm going to her dream school (UNCW) while she attends Delaware for cost purposes. Would have number closed her but she was there with 3 other guy friends. They were all friendly but I wasn't sure if one wasn't her boyfriend so I didn't try anything like that in front of them.

Pretty sure my brother, Antonio, and I just screwed around on the boardwalk the rest of the night. My brother doesn't really approach and Antonio is funny and outgoing and stuff but he is a pansy when it comes to approaching a hot girl. Instead he ranks on me when I don't approach one.

7/15/12

Alright so on our first official day at the beach we (by we I mean Antonio, my brother, and myself) head out on the water around 11 in the morning. Here I approach a blonde with a great body around her family and tell her I'd meet her again to talk to her in about 20 minutes after we walked the beach and scoped out girls.

Her name was HB Lisa by the way.

While walking I find 2 girls standing around in the water and decide to approach them. It made me hate not having my glasses. The girl I approached was hot, her name was HB Morgan, but her friend HB Brittany was so sexy and by the time I noticed I had already committed to HB Morgan. I made tentative plans to meet her at the end of the boardwalk near the carnival area at around 9ish. She agreed.

By the time I returned to my spot HB Lisa had left. So I didn't get her number or anything.

Chilled most of the rest of today. Went for my 2 mile jog...I like it, I get looks from some of these girls.

So at around 9 I head down to where I'm supposed to meet the girl and she's not there. Didn't really expect her to be. But I did see HB Lisa on the boardwalk. Talked to her about why she left before I came back and she told me her aunt saw me hitting on other girls. I didn't really know what to say to that so I just ejected from that and walked up and down the boardwalk with Antonio and my brother before retiring to the room.

I'll finish this in a moment...I'm annoyed by a few things, including the swimmer's ear I currently have. So I'll continue after I go bust a nut real quick.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so where was I? Ahh yes...

7/16/12

Today we went out to the beach, as would be our regular pattern, and I saw HB Lisa today in the same spot. So I went up to her and said something along the lines of "if I don't talk to any other girls girls today will you give me your number?". She laughed and said she was joking about yesterday and proceeded to enter my number into her phone before calling my number so I would have her.

I made true on my promise, not that I saw any hot girls on the beach really worth approaching.

I'm pretty sure I sat in the room bored for the most part while the rest of my family went shopping at the UnderArmour outlet. So I just chilled for a while and was texting HB Lisa on and off. She gave me excuses about why she couldn't hang out so I eventually wrote her off.

I did go to a gym during vacation though, and here was the first workout I did here. Didn't have a chin up bar so I did pull ups, and the dip bars weren't parallel but I did them to the best of my ability:

Dips 20 20 18
Pullups 12 9 7
Pushups 20 20 20
Inverted Rows 20 18 16
Back Extensions 20 20 20

So all that really happened after was some more boardwalk fun with Antonio and my brother. We started a mass clap using the beat from Soulja Boy's "Donk" and Antonio kept doing the Bernie dance. Not much else though.

7/17/12

Alright so I didn't see HB Lisa at the beach today. If she was still in OC, she wasn't here. No biggie.

Had some trouble finding girls that I deemed attractive enough for me to want to approach. I resorted to wearing these big shades over my glasses when I walked the beach so I could see these girls. Approached a few, they all had the boyfriend excuse despite continuing to watch me as I walked away.

There was this one girl in the water, name was HB Jennifer and she was in a two-set with a big girl friend. She knew what was up when I started talking to HB Jennifer and didn't give me trouble. HB Jennifer is hispanic with a pretty face a really good body, albeit not very busty. Neither of us had our phones on us so we just made plans to meet out on the boardwalk outside of my hotel at 10.

But before that I went to LazerTron with Antonio and my brother. It was completely renovated and had the feeling of a paintball game. Super fun, got super sweaty too...gets really hot in there. If anybody ever goes to Ocean City, Maryland you need to play a few games of LazerTron.

When the time came to hang out with HB Jennifer I went out on the boardwalk and was surprised that she made it. She looked good...but I got some strange vibes. She was wearing a long dress, looked kinda like an Indian dress, and had on these fancy sandals. It was kind of strange compared to the standard booty shorts and sexy tops that other girls had been wearing.

Unfortunately fireworks were also going off at this hour, which attracted a huge crowd and made it difficult to isolate her. I decided to take her out on the beach at night and tried to pick a spot away from sight, which was near a supply dumpster, in the shadow. Yeah how pretty right?

Anyway I make my move for the kiss pretty early, and she starts laughing about how awkward she is, and as we sit and talk she tells me how she hates guys that act like they're hot stuff and are overly confident...which gave me more of those bad vibes. We talked about random crap and I kept interrupting her by making out but she was just a bad kisser guys...like she opened her mouth really wide every time and wouldn't kiss with her tongue. It got boring and repetitive.

Then she starts talking about how she has to go soon so I lay her on her back and keep making out with her while she pokes fun at how I'm an "affectionate prick". Although it was joking I still understood that she didn't like what I was doing, so I didn't push it much harder. I walked with her back to the boardwalk and gave her a hug before leaving.

I think I walked the boardwalk some more but not sure if I approached, I think I was content with this first step and just took it easy.

My swimmer's ear is really hurting the left side of my jaw right now so I'm getting off. Will finish later. Peace

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7/18/12

Same pattern of heading to the beach followed by Plim Plaza's pool. I may have approached somebody at the beach but if I did I didn't get a close and don't remember her.

At Plim Plaza I noticed a girl with a nice rack laying out in a reclining chair to tan. I didn't see any other girls I felt like approaching, and this girl was with another woman, but I just kinda went for it. Apparently the woman laying next to her was the girl's aunt, and this girl's name was HB Cecilia. Had her call my phone so I'd have her number.

I notice that when I approach I operate very quickly. In almost every approach I did this week I would say ask the girl her name, give her a little handshake, tell her she was gorgeous or sexy, then give a false time constraint and ask for the number.

Also went to the gym again today, don't have the paper records in front of me but I'll post what I believe I accomplished:

Dips 20 20 20
Pullups 13 9 8
Pushups 20 20 20
Inverted Rows 20 14 16
Back Extensions 20 20 20

Anyway I texted HB Cecilia a little bit when I got to the room and found out that she wouldn't be free till tomorrow. So today I just chilled out and did the usual boardwalk-ing with you know who and you know who.

I also hit on this girl that turned out to be HB Maya. I didn't recognize her but HB Maya is a family friend because her family goes the same time as us every year so we got to know each other. Anyway I didn't recognize her when I hit on her, and she rejected me quickly and brutally. I found out it was her later on, and she was only 13!!! It was so wrong to even think about boning her...but I kept seeing her that day on numerous elevator trips and eventually I asked for her number and she complied. Didn't end up doing anything with her this vacation though.

Pretty sure not much else happened today.

7/19/12

Today was both a really good and bad day. I'll let you decide which it was more.

When I went to the beach I hadn't found any girls on the shore that I liked so I spent some time in the waves before I left. In this time I spotted a girl with great breasts, a pretty face, and tan skin. I didn't want to approach until I had seen her whole body, and decided to wait to see if the guys next to her were part of her group. Turns out she had a good body and the guys struck out, so I made my move.

I went up to her and did my usual thing and said she was really sexy. She received it well and started questioning me and we had a little talk going. Her name is HB Paris and her girl friend only spoke German, so I didn't get any problems from her. This girl is Persian, 20 years old, and reminds me of HB Katelynn's body. I got her number because I actually brought my phone to the beach today and we made plans for 11 in front of my hotel on the boardwalk.

After I went to the Plim Plaza pool with my brother and Antonio again. This time I had a choice to make. There was a hot girl wearing a green bikini, but she was with a friend and a woman I presumed to be her mom. Not that that would be a problem.

But the girl I decided to approach had an AWESOME body and a decent face. Her name was HB Amber. Told her she was gorgeous and gave her my number and told her to call me. She was receptive, was with a friend who was also in the pool. Had tattoos and her friend had beer so I assumed they were older. I would later find out she was 19.

FINALLY, today was also the day HB Brianna, the girl from myyearbook, would be at the beach, and she wanted sex BAD. Problem is by the time she texted me that she was in Ocean City, the whole place got hit by an enormous thunderstorm. Everyone was evacuated out of the water and we stayed in our room for several hours while rain poured heavily and thunder boom. HB Brianna was here with her sister and her sister's boyfriend, and since the beach wasn't any fun they went to a crab shack for a while. The storm didn't let up so she had to leave with her sister...that sucked.

Went to the UnderArmour outlet and picked up a pair of shorts while the storm died down. Went for my 2 mile jog after the rain was over with, I like how these girls look at me and smile. I told one she had an awesome @$$, she thanked me haha.

Got back and started texted my remaining options, which are HB Cecilia, HB Paris, and HB Amber.

HB Cecilia wanted to hang out with me if her aunt was present, I told her I kinda just wanted to hang out with her. She asked why, and I was blunt about wanting to make out with her. She said that was a test and that I failed because I didn't want to hang out with her unless I was able to kiss her. Apparently she doesn't kiss guys she wouldn't want to end up in a relationship with. So I wrote her off.

HB Amber sounded sorta interested, was in a little bit of an interview mode though. She wasn't crazy about the fact that I don't smoke weed, saying I was "no fun". Wasn't in Ocean City at the moment and said she would text me when she was.

HB Paris and I had a short conversation, basically to confirm that we would meet at a time and place.

Between then and 11, nothing really happened. HB Amber didn't get back to me, so I took what I had in front of me. I had convinced my family to vacate the room for about an hour or so, because I was shooting for sex here.

It took them a little while to get out, but eventually they did and I went down to meet HB Paris on the boardwalk. Gave her a hug and told her that I was thinking we would go up to my room and watch an HBO movie or something. She complied and we walked hand in hand into the elevator and up to my room.

At the room I turned on a movie and had her sit next to me on one of the beds and told her that this is what I wanted to do when I saw her at the beach. From there we started making out. She let me know that she felt the same way and thought I was sexy but didn't think I would be interested, so she didn't approach me.

This girl's body felt great, got her top off but her bra gave me some trouble so I let her handle that. But I noticed she wasn't escalating the way I was, and I would find out why, but she didn't take off my shirt until I put the vocally offered that "if it was in the way, she's free to take it off". After that we continue to make out and stuff, then I get her on her back and start to try and take off her pants to finger her but she stops me. Apparently she's on her period.

We continue to make out, I suck on breasts and all that good stuff, eventually I start to put her hands on my tool since she hasn't done it herself yet. At this point she tells me she feels guilty because she has a boyfriend that she's in a bad relationship with. She tells me that she's getting to the end of the relationship but isn't crazy about the idea of cheating on him.

So we start making out and talking about sex and I find out that she's pretty freaky, likes being choked and having her hair pulled and that kinda stuff. It's actually some good conversation, not the kind where I'm just shaking my head and not really listening. I find out she doesn't like giving HJs or BJs, which might explain why she continued to not really mess with my tool when I would put her hands on it.

I tell her that since she lives SOMEWHAT close that we would hang out before I went off to college. I gave her a very detailed description and she seemed to really like it, told her to hold onto my number after all this. But soon it got to be 1AM and my family was eager to get back into the room so I had to get rid of her. I walked her to the elevator and gave her a last little makeout before she went down to walk back to her place.

Antonio was hilarious when he got up to the room. He was upset that I didn't have sex while they were gone and was hoping I got some messy stuff on his pillow on the bed.

Texted HB Paris a little bit because I felt a little bad about not walking her back to her place. But it turned out to be no big deal because she would text me the next day.

HB Cecilia actually texted me asking if I wanted to chill with her and her aunt because they had just gotten back from a party. She would be in my room with 6 other people though so I declined and pretty much assumed I would never see her again.

Went to bed soon after.

7/20/12

Today was my last day at the beach. It was still kinda cloudy after yesterday's monsoon but me and the other 2 guys decided to hit the beach. Lots of choppy waves.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7/20/12 Cont.

Sorry guys, had to cut it down because there was a character limit I passed. Anyway, glad I copied and pasted the rest...

Texted HB Paris about hanging out before she left today, and told me I was free to come see her at the beach. I found her, convinced her to join me in the water, and chatted with a little bit in the waves, kissing her every now and then. Eventually she went back to sunbathe so me and the other 2 just let the killer waves destroy us.

We did a short walk of the beach and I actually found a hot girl I wanted to approach. See what I tend to do to some girls I think are hot is I point at them and say that they're sexy or gorgeous. This girl complied so when I walked back and passed her I decided to approach. Her name was HB Caitlyn, not sure if it's actually spelled that way, but I wrote it this way to keep her from being confused with other girls of the same name. She took my number down but didn't really know how to work the iPhone. I hoped for the best, but didn't hear from her after that today. No harm done, she was busty and all but didn't have a very toned body.

I returned to where I was and chilled in the waves before looking for HB Paris to say goodbye to. She left before me so I texted her saying she was mean for not saying bye and she apologized because she thought I was busy with my friends and that she had fun. Told her to hold onto my number and that kinda stuff, and that's the last time I heard from her.

Texted HB Amber, said she was working all day and that she would text me when she got off work at 12.

Went for my 2 miles again and had a girl in one of the hotel balconies saying she loved how my hair flew about in the wind. Had another girl try to run with me to be funny, plus it was her birthday. Kinda cute but wasn't crazy about her so I didn't try to close her.

Nothing really happened tonight until we went out on the boardwalk. My and 2 guys, my sister, her friend Kyrie, and HB Maya all went out for our last night. We played a game where we would sit on a bench and try to get girls, or in their case, guys, to come up to them and sit down. The girls won...these guys are so easy. We had some tools that tried to give us pick-up tips despite talking to the same 2 girls for about an hour. Had a guy call me ugly, same guy that yelled up to me that I was a fag the other night. I wanted to fight him if he came back my way, but he didn't so no harm done. Wouldn't look at me when I started badmouthing him...scared.

Walked around on the empty wet boardwalk some more, did a punch machine where you measure the punch's power. Had some Irish guy some up to "show us how it's done", only ended up beating my best by about 10 points. Got a weird vibe from him but the girls didn't. He started showing off some martial arts to the girls in case any man tried to lay their hands on them. Pressure point stuff. Then started showing me Muay Thai since I said I was a Karate black belt. Then cops showed up and he willingly joined them in the car, leaving his aviator shades behind. This scared HB Maya and afterwards I asked them if nobody else got a weird vibe but me...of course they were naive and did not.

Texted HB Amber but she didn't reply. Told her she was mean.

Went back to the room soon after, and that was our last night at Ocean City.

7/21/12

Today was a pretty bad day for me. Woke up and found that my phone started malfunctioning. It acted like I had a key held down, chewing up the battery and making it difficult to text. Problem was that it didn't act like this when I showed my mom the issue.

Also had a swimmer's ear that started to really get on my nerves. Nevertheless we packed up, said bye to HB Maya and my friend Matt's families, then headed out for the long ride home. I drove about 3 hours or so before we got home.

Found out my gym would be closing around 4 (just ate a whole SubWay at 2:30) so I had to rush out to get my workout in:

Dips 20 20 20
Chinups 13 9 8
Pushups 20 20 20
Inverted Rows 20 18 17
Back Extensions 20 20 20

Got back and had a family friend, Sandy, check out my ear. Confirmed that it was swimmer's ear, and quite inflamed, but there was nothing in the way of the canal.

After that I headed to Verizon to see about getting my phone fixed. Of course the phone stopped acting up when I brought it there. Apparently I can reset my phone if it keeps having this problem, but I would lose my pictures...and I have some good pictures from HB Brianna ;)

After that I went home and started writing up this report before my swimmer's ear started getting really painful. Went to bed early and didn't do anything I wanted to do. It still hurts right now...just not quite as bad.

So now that I'm caught up, I find that I honed my cold approach skills a little more, laid the groundwork for HB Brittany hopefully (messaged her on Facebook about getting her number) and had some fun with these friends my siblings brought. Pretty good vacation.

Made plenty of approaches and continued the good track record I had with Ocean City. A little upset that I didn't get laid like I thought I would with HB Paris, but hopefully I'll be able to see HB Katelynn or a new girl sometime this week.

That's about it folks, kudos if you read it all, and peace.

P stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiiiiii... You're a beast man, love it!

Im happy to see that you seem to be acting like yourself!

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's like nothing to update, but it's been a while so I'll do it...

7/22/12

I didn't really do anything today. My swimmer's ear was still pretty bad so I just took the ear drop medication and chilled.

Ran my 2 miles and just chilled out. My phone's working so I was texting some people, including HB Paris and HB Cecilia from the beach. They haven't texted back since I left, so I can only assume HB Paris won't hang out later down the line. HB Amber also doesn't seem that promising if I ever visit Ocean City again next year, but whatever.

Not much else today so...

7/23/12

Today my ear was a little better but still hurt so I was still pretty chill. Didn't do too much but I did get in a workout:

Dips 20 20 20
Chinups 13 9 8
Pushups 20 20 20
Inverted Rows 20 19 17
Hanging Leg Raises 17 16 13
Back Extensions 20 20 20

I also figured that if I'm moving out of this state in the next month that I would try to hook up with whatever hot girls I felt like trying for. This came at the expense of some pride by hitting on a few Facebook girls. One that I actually number closed was HB Taylor today. Started texting her and she's real compliant and agrees to hang out Wednesday.

This was also the day Naughty Ninja talked me into creating a POF profile and handing him the reins. So far not much has been promising and few girls are actually hot, even fewer live nearby.

7/24/12

Another boring day. Ear feeling much better. Nothing really going on though. Texted HB Katelynn and found out she was on vacation, didn't find out when she was coming back, just told her to text me.

Stormy weather made for a good jog...went with my brother and sister for 2 miles. Fun stuff.

Pretty sure I did nothing else noteworthy.

7/25/12

Alright so the day I was going to hang out with HB Taylor. Guess what? SHE NEVER TEXTED BACK TODAY. Please for the love of god if any girls are lurking on here and read this crap, learn this:

REJECT ME! It doesn't hurt my feelings, I don't care, I know I can do better.

BUT PLEASE DON'T IGNORE ME! It just annoys the hell out of me. I hate getting everything ready only to wonder if the girl's running late or has a phone issue or something.

Anyway...since she didn't come over I just texted a few POF options Naughty got me, 1 or 2 are sorta promising. And worked out:

Dips 20 20 16
Chinups 14 9 8
Pushups 20 20 16 (raised my legs up on a bench since these were getting easy)
Inverted Rows 20 18 18
Hanging Leg Raises 17 16 14 (I hate these...)
Back Extensions 20 20 20 (tried to upgrade to glute-ham raises but had to reconfigure a lat pulldown machine, and it felt like I was going to break my knee...so I didn't)

7/26/12

Boring day.

Didn't get to run my 2 miles...first it was too hot outside, and later it started thunderstorming...so yeah.

Will be partaking in a business venture with my dad when I head off to college. I'll list it on here if it turns out to be a viable option in a few months, but so far my dad has made double on a $10k investment in about 60 days.

Finished my physical and all that crap for college, and heard back from the modeling women that the booker may not be interested. Referred me to her friend and a few other agencies I could contact.

Seeing which girls want to chill before I leave. Not as many options as I'd want but that's ok. I'll be swimming in girls when I hit UNCW. From what I saw at the orientation there are tons of hot girls and very few attractive guys, narrow it down based on the guys that actually know what I've learned on sites like this and I have little competition.

Also I plan to f*** HB Brianna if I see her. The girl sends me nudes regularly and looks pretty good from what I can tell. Small boobs, awesome @$$ and pretty face. I can work with that.

That's about all I have for you guys right now, peace.

Also, I think when I get to college I might update this journal as eventful things happen rather than daily. So much of this journal consists of a workout post or something, and while I've already made decent growth I think that if I post the highlights it might make it easier for some of the more AFC new guys on this site to catch up and learn a little something.

But yeah, peace.

Justchill

Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome, your journal is motivating man. The amount of approaches you do are great. Do you reckon you could put up a couple of chat logs or something if you have the time? Those are always useful.
I notice that when I approach I operate very quickly. In almost every approach I did this week I would say ask the girl her name, give her a little handshake, tell her she was gorgeous or sexy, then give a false time constraint and ask for the number.
Like, i would love to see some logs on this routine if you're ever up to it.
I'm not great with words, but yeah. You seem to be doing awesome.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Justchill said:
awesome, your journal is motivating man. The amount of approaches you do are great. Do you reckon you could put up a couple of chat logs or something if you have the time? Those are always useful.
Like, i would love to see some logs on this routine if you're ever up to it.
I'm not great with words, but yeah. You seem to be doing awesome.
Sure, I could try to do some from memory if that would suffice? Also keep in mind that getting a girl's number means little to nothing. Getting a date together and closing means something. Here I was just playing the numbers game by having plenty of options because there are ALWAYS flakes. Anyway...

Here is a rough early chat log of HB Paris, it was a little more drawn out because I met her in the water and stayed to talk with her a bit, but here's how it starts:

*just watched HB Paris get hit on by a group of guys that failed*
Me: Hey what's your name? (completely ignoring her girlfriend for now)
Her: HB Paris *shakes my hand* what did you say yours was?
Me: BPH
Her: Aww ok cool
Me: Hey I'm sure you get this plenty but I just wanted to tell you that you are really sexy
Her smiling: Thanks *we both get hit by a big wave we weren't paying attention to*
Small talk ending in a number close.

HB Cecilia is next, was quite fast, and would have hung out with me if there were potential for an LTR. I might have been able to mess with her after HB Paris had left that night but she was with her aunt and I would be gone the next day:

*HB Cecilia is laying out on a tanning chair next to another woman and I approach her before I leave the pool with my brother and his friend*
Me: Hey what's your name?
Her: HB Cecilia, what's yours? *shakes my hand*
Me: I'm BPH. I just wanted to come by to say hi because you are gorgeous
Her: Aww thank you. *point to the woman next to her* This is my aunt
Me: Hi I'm BPH *shakes her hand as well*
Me: Ok so listen my friends and I were on our way out but can I leave you my number and we'll hang out later?
Her: Sure, what is it?
Me: *** *** ****
Her: Ok, I called it. Text me
Me: I will, c ya HB Cecilia

HB Amber is the last one. She was with a friend who was in the pool at the time that I hit on her. She was on a tanning chair like HB Cecilia:

*I walk over, kneel down to talk to her*
Me: Hey, what's your name?
Her: I'm Amber, what's your name? *shakes my hand*
Me: I'm BPH. Hey listen I'm about to leave right now but I think you're really gorgeous
Her: Haha thanks
Me: But before I go I wanted to get your number
Her: Sure, where's your phone at?
Me: Uhh *I don't feel like walking to get it* here I'll just give you my number and you can call it
Her: Ok. What is it?
Me: *** *** ****
Her: Ok I'll call it
Me: Alright HB Amber, c ya later

Keep in mind that it's what you do with the number afterwards that matters. I always try to set up a time and place as soon as I get their text or call. When doing these approaches it's just a matter of confidence. Learn to be direct and not care if you get rejected and you'll be fine.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh one thing I forgot to mention was that I visited a bodybuilder on the 26th. Guy's competitive and my mom met him at an ACME and thought he could give my brother and I a routine. So I'll probably see him sometime within the next week or so.

7/27/12

Don't remember much about today. All I know is that I didn't jog today either. I think it started raining real hard or I had bowel issues (diarrhea if you want specifics).

I might have tried to set up a loose date with HB Brookelynne from POF. Lives about an hour away and I wanted to see if she would be free on Wednesday or Thursday.

7/28/12

Not much to note today beyond the workout:

Dips 20 20 16
Chinups 14 9 8
Pushups 20 20 15
Inverted Rows 20 19 16
Hanging Leg Raises 17 16 15
Back Extensions 20 20 20

7/29/12

Today I woke up and just thought to myself..."wow...I am going to have no free time today". Today there was a pool party my dad's friend invited us to, along with lawns I needed to cut and a 2 mile jog I needed to go on.

So the pool party was alright, went by fast. Nobody my age there so I just enjoyed the water.

Afterwards I chilled at home for a while before heading out to mow lawns. As I'm heading out it starts getting dark and cloudy out. Lo and behold it begins pouring HARD within the first 15 minutes of me starting. By the time I get home the rains just about over with so I decide to do my jog.

I just chill the rest of the night. My xbox sucks...red rings on almost any game, has trouble reading the discs, and I don't have a working mic...sucks.

7/30/12

Alright workout and lawns, workout first:

Dips 20 20 18
Chinups 14 10 9
Pushups 20 20 20
Inverted Rows 20 18 18
Back Extensions 20 20 20

My dip and pushup numbers are down because I now do my pushups with my feet on raised benches.

Mowed lawns, got paid.

Texted HB Katelynn a little bit...things have changed it seems. I was talking about hanging out and she gives me "Maybe"s. Maybe she's been talking to HB Kaitlin about me and that's changed her mindset or something, I don't know. They seem to have become pretty close in a short time...lovely.

I suggested the idea of a night swim, thought it was sexy. Her response was "I'm good"...like what's this? Anyway...

7/31/12

Ok so a few thoughts came to mind today. But first I want to note that I did my 2 miles.

Today annoyed me a little bit though...my dad keeps letting me know about the cost of my college education vs what it would cost if I had chosen to attend Del Tech community college. It annoys me but it also makes me uncertain about my own financial future and the future of my family. As well as my choice of major and career.

What I really want to do is something along the lines of entertainment, how I get into that and where I start is what I'm unsure. I just know that I would hate these careers where people spend their whole lives working their way up a corporate ladder...

Discussing getting rich and how I would rub it in the face of my intellectual cousins...one who described my passion as "going to college to become a gym teacher".

Also working on finding a computer for college sending pictures to modeling agencies. Not much else, more of a thinking day than a doing day.

Peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/1/12

Alright so today was mostly spent taxi-ing people around. My sister went to play some field hockey and my brother went to hang out with his friend, who later joined me to work out. It's been a while since I've done pistol squats, so I reimplemented those and they SUCKED...my hamstring, thigh, calfs, my butt...everything:

Pistol Squats 10ea 9ea
Dips 20 20
Chinups 15 10
Pushups 20 20
Inverted Rows 20 16
Hanging Leg Raises 17 16
Back Extensions 20 20

Couldn't do my 3rd set today. I was totally sore and sweaty and in pain and I just needed to rest.

Went home, swam, chilled, bed.

8/2/12

Today there was a party. But not just any party...a teen party. Therefore it sucked, but let me describe it to you:

1. No alcohol
2. The "club" was a storefront, about the size of 2 dancefloors
3. Kids aged 13-18...I was probably the only 18 year old, and came more as a favor
4. Girls were jailbait, and not even hot
5. DJ played AWFUL mixes of popular songs...leave Cha Cha Slide the way it is
6. Lots of Hispanic music that we couldn't understand
7. Dancefloor was separate from the "bar" and therefore almost always empty

In all honestly, the party probably only took off because of myself and Khayree, who also came later.

I was the first one to start dancing and agreed to dance with a girl to break the ice and get people grinding, but nobody followed me in and that kinda fizzled out. It was just overall a really crappy party. I almost feel bad for the host, because he's a fresh little dude, but that feeling went away when he asked if I'd be at the next one...

Before I went to this party I played some World of Tanks at my brother's friend's house since his PC can handle it. I plan to get a laptop that can at least play this game for college, so if anyone does, or wants to play this with me, let me know.

Also jogged my 2 miles in the rain, nice.

8/3/12

Jogged my 2 miles sorta early today. My whole lower body still hurts from the pistol squats.

Sister wanted to get some clothes at Plato's Closet, and I needed to take a look at laptops in the store, so I went out to do that. Found a promising computer and will return later to see if the World of Tanks game runs well on it. Also got a text from HB Katelynn about hanging out tomorrow. Agreed, although I don't really know where to take her this time.

Also at the gas station when I was filling up the car I learned a small lesson. There was a hot girl also filling up. As I was driving out I rolled down my window and said "Hey! You're really hot". She smiled and said thanks and I drove off...

Now what I should have done and will do in future situations is this...I would follow her thanks by saying "Is there a Mr. Really Hot?" I would expect her to say no and then I could number close. It sucked that this didn't occur to me earlier. But yeah...

Anyway in college, I really want to know...for those that read this journal do you want me to update it when something eventful happens or just update it daily with everything as I do now?

Leave your thoughts on the college thing and on where I should take HB Katelynn today to f***. My friend Sharif has an apartment but I'm not sure how it would go over if I bring her there. That might be awkward.

Anyway, peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/4/12

I think I had a prophetic dream last night, and you'll see why in this post. I had some weird dreams, but I remember this one where I met a hot blonde girl and was hitting on her and wanted to hang out with her. She agreed but she wouldn't give me her name. I don't remember much else about that dream, but check out what happens later today...

Alright so I was kinda busy early today. Went to work out and kept my squats reimplemented. Found that when I do squats I always sweat and exhaust myself faster, regardless:

Pistol Squats 8ea 8ea 8ea
Dips 20 20 20
Chinups 12 10 9
Pushups 20 20 20
Inverted Rows 20 18 18
Back Extensions 20 20 20

Almost immediately after I headed to the store that had a laptop I checked out yesterday. It was on the way here that I met the first person to drive 15MPH below the speed limit...and he didn't heed my horns so I had to give him the finger as I passed him to make a right turn. But the store had sold the laptop I wanted to check out mere hours before I arrived. So I'm a little screwed at the moment if I want to be able to play World of Tanks. Hard to find a computer that can play it for less than $700.

Went home, hit up HB Katelynn, she flaked in a way that I found disrespectful. Take a look:

Me: Sup gorgeous
Her: Hii
Me: So right now I'm about to have dinner. But after that when's good to hang out?
Her: Umm it's late
Me: Oh...didn't know you wanted to hang out early. I've been pretty busy until just now
Me later: So can't chill? Past your curfew?

Got no reply. I'll probably ice her for now.

So then I'm sitting around thinking I should go to the mall. But my brother has this pool party he's going to with some other high schoolers. He doesn't mind me coming and tells me that the car he's traveling in is full. So I tell him to get them to wait for me to get my pants on and I would follow them to the party...but I see them turn around and leave. My brother and I start texting back and forth while he tells me he doesn't want to be rude, that I can't catch up because he doesn't know where they are, and a buncha other little excuses. He stops texting back after a bit so I just go to the mall.

Mall's kinda dry for a Saturday night. A few decent looking girls but none that I considered hot enough to approach. Around 9:30 I head home and at around 10 my brother apologizes for not being able to respond to my text and tells me that he can wait outside the neighborhood entrance to the pool party and flag me down if I still want to go. Apparently he wasn't having too much fun because he had flirted with most of these girls before and most of them had their boyfriends there.

So I show up, kinda mix stuff up. My brother and 2 of his friends join me in a game of HORSE on the diving board. This gets a few people up there joining us (prior they were just sitting in the water talking and not doing anything fun). After that we held a race or 2 and I used it as an opportunity to ask a pretty girl to count down for us. That's how I met HB Jenna, but that's not who tonight is about...

Remember my dream? Well while I'm in the pool talking to my friends here this girl jumps in. I introduce myself and find out she's a senior named HB Jenny. Pretty hot, really talkative and receptive to me. I end up number closing her on the way out of the party and tell her we'll hang out soon, to which she agrees. Now I don't believe in dreams telling the future...but doesn't this seem almost prophetic?

Anyway I'll be in Wildwood, NJ for the next 2 days so I may or may not be able to update this. Then again I probably won't have to, but yeah.

That's all, peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, not TOO much to catch up on but here we go...

8/5/12

So today we went to Ocean City, NJ. Woke up really early and drove over to this motel by the beach. My sister also broke one of those liquid cold packs over my head and got the blue goo all over the car...that was fun to clean.

The beach itself kinda sucked...everything in comparison to Ocean City, MD, which is probably one of the best beaches I've seen. First off, it costs $5 per person to even be ON the beach. Then there's a ton of shells that hurt to step on and a shallow ocean with almost no waves whatsoever. Not many female bodies to admire either...somebody got hurt with a tent, shut down our section of the beach for about a half hour...

Chilled at the room plenty, had some junk food, ran my 2 miles, walked the boardwalk and stuff. Went to bed early because we were going to drive to Wildwood, NJ the next day.

Quick warning...nothing happened during these 2 days involving pick-up. There simply were too few hot girls and I spent too little time in any one place to end up closing.

8/6/12

Woke up, went to Wildwood and stayed with my mom's friend. Went to the beach almost immediately...that sucked. To those that don't know, the actual beach at Wildwood is something like a half-mile walk from the boardwalk. The beach itself was better than Ocean City, NJ, but still pales in comparison to Ocean City, MD. Decent waves, really nasty salty water, fine sand, and a few more good looking girls.

I wanted to leave early today so I could be back in the gym, since today was a workout. I left the beach at around 3PM and had some snacks and watched the Olympics at my mom's friend's place (name's Cathy). We stayed for dinner while I was watching the clock, needed to leave by 7, which would get me home around 9, and just enough time to do my 40-minute workout before closing. My mom really cut it close and wanted us to experience the boardwalk, but eventually gave in, so we drove home and here's the workout:

Pistol Squats 9ea 8ea X (didn't do the 3rd set of these)
Dips 20 20 20
Chinups 14 10 9
Pushups 20 20 20
Inverted Rows 20 18 18
Back Extensions 20 20 20

Went home and texted a few people. Nothing specific comes to mind though. Training with a bodybuilder tomorrow, name's Bob. Guy competes professionally, so that'll be fun to describe.

Went to bed after that. Will update the rest later, gotta walk dogs. Peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/7/12

Alright so today was kinda interesting.

First I was texting HB Jenny about hanging out later tonight. She told me that she couldn't because she had to go to bed early, to wake up early, to go to CHURCH CAMP...makes me wonder if she's prude or just really repressed. The girl won't be back until I leave for college so I won't see her until I'm back on break...if that.

The interesting thing was that later that day HB Katelynn hit me up...the one who disrespectfully flaked kinda recently. We agreed to hang out later today when my dad was at work. It was convenient because the only person I had to get rid of was my brother, and he knows what's up so he was easy.

Had to drive and pick her up, brought her home, f***ed her brains out almost immediately, using a few new tips I read on collegeflirt.net. Did have to get her out of the house soon after though, because I had a strict appointment with the bodybuilder trainer.

Dropped her at home and rushed to the gym with my brother, was 10 minutes late. The guy had us warm up on a treadmill and had us work separately between sets, since we each had a different goal. This is what he had me do:

Incline Bench Press maxed at 3 sets of 8x155
Incline Dumbbell Fly 3x12-15x20
Dumbbell Press 2x8-12x60 1x13x50
Hammer Curls 1x24x20 2x24x25
Barbell Curls 2x45x12 1x45x10

Great workout, supportive guy. Gave us our meal plans with a significant boost to calories. For those who don't know I would like to get my chest a LITTLE bigger while still maintaining lean muscle and a 6-pack.

Chilled out the rest of the night.

Will update again later, gotta pee and go to bed. Peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for not updating but this week has been pretty boring, therefore didn't see much reason to update...

I'll post this question at the beginning because I really do want your answers and opinions: Do you want me to update on a regular basis or only as things become eventful in college?

8/8/12

Nothing interesting today. Ran my 2 miles and did some laptop shopping online. Found one and ordered it early this morning so it would arrive by Friday.

Chest and arms sore from workout.

8/9/12

Waiting on my laptop. Got e-mails from 2 modeling agencies I sent my pictures to. One sounded more interested than the other, but considering they're New York based, any interest is excellent. Nothing else really interesting aside from my 2 miles again.

Chest and arms still sore from workout.

8/10/12

Got my laptop and played World of Tanks on it. It made me lazy mixed with the pain in my arms and chest that still lingered. Decided against working out and thought I would jog, but decided against that as well when it became real late.

Bad.

8/11/12

Wanted to work out with my trainer again today but it became too late by the time he replied, so instead I went to the gym and did my regular routine:

Pistol Squats 9ea 9ea 9ea
Dips 20 20 20
Chinups 12 10 9
Pushups 20 20 20
Inverted Rows 20 18 18
Back Extensions 20 20 20

Played more World of Tanks.
Bad.

8/12/12

Pretty sure nothing interesting happened today either. Went shopping for some clothes for college and stuff but not too much else. Ran my 2 miles, played plenty of World of Tanks, even installed Maplestory. Planning to return it because I'd want a better graphics card to be able to play these games.

Had to mow lawn today because my mom volunteered me. This pissed me off quite a bit. She talked to the people that employ me to do their lawns and saw that it was getting long so she promised them I would be coming by later today. I gave her an earful but ended up mowing the lawns into the nighttime. Lovely...

8/13/12

Alright so today I began getting my laptop ready to ship back and order another one. Also packed up some clothes into boxes. I leave for college on Friday, stay for orientation, and stay down until school starts.

Otherwise I went to the gym and did the bodybuilder's workout. I will be following this 3 times a week on non-alternating days, and on the 2-day break at the end of the week I'll do my regular workout listed above. The workouts are not done in circuits and I do not time my rest periods, they are all quite short. This is a somewhat big routine, so for the sake of reps and sets I'll be detailed:

Shoulder, Bicep, Tricep Day

Shoulder Press 12x35 10x40 8x45 8x45 (weights are for each arm)
Side Raise 15x15 12x15 10x20 10x20 (weights are for each arm)
Front Raise 12x10 12x10 12x10 (weights are for each arm)
Reverse Fly (reversed on Fly Machine) 12x50 12x70 12x60 (will use 60)
Dumbbell Curl 12x20 12x20 10x25 (weights are for each arm, reps each arm)
Hammer Curl 12x20 12x20 10x25 (weights are for each arm, reps each arm)
Tricep Rope Pushdown 12x60 12x80 12x80
Close Grip Bench Press 12x45 12x55 12x55

Notes: Rep count for the last exercise should have been 12, 10, 8, with increasing weight.

Got a twinge in my left pec while doing tricep rope pushdowns.

Not much else really going on. Hoping to see HB Katelynn before school starts to have some good sex. I've gotten a lot better at this as I may have noted when I last f***ed her. Things like slightly choking the girl on the sides of her neck, doing a certain fingering trick, and switching positions and being forceful about it made her ask me where I learned all this stuff last time. Hoping to repeat that.

Anyway, my sister got home from Texas today. Disappointed that some of the posters didn't follow through with posting bootcamp challenges...if anybody wants to know what mine is, it was simply to have sex. Girl can't be your girlfriend but could be a previous hookup. Bonus points if it was a same night lay ;) (read my June 3rd-June 10th week).

I'm serious guys, answer the question I posted at the beginning. Peace.