//The Chronicles of BPH\\

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If people tell me to do something and they have neither a valid reason, nor authority to do so, I won't do it if I find that I have better judgement. They had every right not to listen to you. In my mind, doing it outside is more of a hassle and atleast as likely to get busted on, but whatever.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apocolipto said:
Dude,even though she is a virgin,sounds like she is DTF?
Based on text conversations yeah. But she has said that she needs to think about it because it's her virginity and I'm mostly into sex rather than relationships.

Creeping on her FB pics as we speak to see if she's worth the trip.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so a few things to put up in here...

6/11/12

Not way too much happened today that I recall. Just tried to mow a lawn and had a whole buncha things screw up with the mower so I have to come by the next day to do the other lawn.

Didn't jog or anything today, just took it easy.

6/12/12

A few things, first let's start with a work out:

Dips 20 15 11
Chinups 12 7 5
Pushups 20 19 15
Inverted Rows 15 13 13
Hanging Leg Raises 13 11 11
Back Extensions 20 20 20

Did a bunch of college and modeling photo stuff today. I'm behind in the former aspect.

Lost some plates;

HB Kaitlin flaked today, didn't text back or answer my call. Won't contact her until she contacts me.

HB Katelynn didn't give me a day to hang out, instead just saying that she's busy with friends.

HB Brianna flaked a little earlier tonight over text. She thinks that losing her virginity to someone like me, who desires sex instead of a relationship, would make her feel cheap. She apologized a whole lot but I don't think she'll be mentioned in here for a while.

And HB Jordyn with her boyfriend...curious to see how that pans out.

Otherwise it was a chill day and hopefully I'll go to the mall with Khayree tomorrow to scout some chicks. Rainy today so I didn't mow the other lawn.

That's all for now, peace.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
HB Brianna flaked a little earlier tonight over text. She thinks that losing her virginity to someone like me, who desires sex instead of a relationship, would make her feel cheap. She apologized a whole lot but I don't think she'll be mentioned in here for a while.
Why do you have to have sex with her? Other things are fun too...

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/13/12

Not much happened today, most of the plates that I thought I had aren't really responding very well. Trying out this girl HB Melissa that's in Delaware for the summer (goes to Virginia Wesleyan). She flakes but I texted her a little bit and she SAYS that she'll hit me up when she wants to come over.

Ran 2 miles today, will be doing cardio each day that I'm not working out.

Mowed lawns, got money.

Still reading HPRJ's journal and getting together modeling shots to send to the woman from the casting thing I went to in Philly.

Not much else.

6/14/12

Similar to the day before. It seems my only real plate at this point is HB Jordyn, the one that recently got a boyfriend.

Ran 1.5 miles today, didn't do the full 2 because I had stuff to eat recently and was feeling it.

Nothing else really, almost done HPRJ's journal. That's about it. Man I need to get to the mall or something soon.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, haven't updated much because there hasn't been much worth mentioning...but here we go.

6/15/12

Today was a work out I think, and here are those numbers:

Dips 20 16 12
Chinups 12 8 5
Pushups 20 19 14
Inverted Rows 15 14 12
Hanging Leg Raises 14 12 12
Back Extensions 20 20 20

Texted HB Jordyn and decided to have her come over to swim tomorrow before a concert. That wouldn't go through, and here's that...

6/16/12

HB Jordyn texted me a log and apologetic reason that she couldn't come swim and we came to the conclusion that she would come over Thursday.

I think this also may have been the same day I see HB Melissa get into a relationship with some guy she's headed to the beach with...her taste in guys is surprising too...anyway...

Ran my regular 2 miles and scheduled HB Katelynn to come over and swim on Tuesday...god I love having my pool.

Talked to some possible lawncare customers, no luck. Picked up a Barnes & Nobles gift card for Father's Day.

6/17/12

Father's Day.

Mowed, edged, and blew off my entire lawn for my dad. Most work I ever did for no pay without having to be asked. Gave him my gift card and a card I came up with that followed the Old Spice commercial theme, involving Del Tech and my University rather than Old Spice and "lady's scented bodywash".

Pretty lazy day otherwise. Didn't work out or run my miles.

6/18/12

Also a pretty lazy day. Did my work out earlier rather than later, and here are those numbers:

Dips 20 18 14
Chinups 12 7 5
Pushups 20 20 18
Inverted Rows 15 13 13
Hanging Leg Raises 15 13 13
Back Extensions 20 20 20

Texted HB Katelynn a little bit. I wonder how much resistance she's gonna give tomorrow. I know I've already f***ed her but she wants a relationship, I don't, and she doesn't want me to think I can just hang out with her to f*** her. Makes me wonder how that'll be.

Pool's all up and running, again I love having a pool.

HB Jordyn posted on Facebook how much she loves her boyfriend...man Thursday was too long a wait. Hope I can still fool with her and that she actually comes out on Thursday.

Not much else, peace.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Texted HB Katelynn a little bit. I wonder how much resistance she's gonna give tomorrow. I know I've already f***ed her but she wants a relationship, I don't, and she doesn't want me to think I can just hang out with her to f*** her. Makes me wonder how that'll be.
Tell her you don't want to have sex with her. Steal the idea before she can say it.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips guy, but sadly it didn't go through. I'll show you what I mean...

6/19/12

First off, I spent most of my day cleaning, chilling, running 2 miles, and writing Thank You cards to those that sent me graduation money.

Now I would count today as 1 win, 2 losses. Losses first, this is the text conversation I had with HB Katelynn. She's the one that was supposed to come over and swim today:

Me: How late can you be out?
Me much later: Ok then
Her: Sorry I'm sore af (as f***)
Me: That's why i wanted to see if you want to come for a night swim
Her: I'm to sore like I needed today to rest a night swim wouldn't help
Me: How bout tomorrow after my workout?
Her: I have work at 6! And baseball game b4 that & mall
Me: Youre a lame
Her: And Ur a hornball u just want some that's y I'm busy sorrry go find another girl toy
Me: Is this how you treat every guy youve had sex with?
Her: No its not just ones who's intentions r only sex I'm not looking for just that sorry Ur a goodlookin smart guy but Ur a dog that's just looking for satisfaction
Me: I wont apologize for what i want. But it's not like its the only thing i want. Sorry you feel that way
Her: I do feel that way but ok

This next loss is HB Amanda from way back early in my journal. I hit her up for kicks just to see if I could have SOMEBODY over to swim. And this is just for your entertainment:

Me: Yoo
Her: What
Me: Come swim
Her: No
Me: Y
Her: You disgust me
Me: Again, y
Her: You are a pig. All you're expecting from me is sex
Me: I expect to hang out and swim in the pool. Is that too much for you or somethin?
Her: Hah. Last time you hit Me up you want se
Her: Sex
Me: Well i mean of course i think about it. Youre pretty sexy. But its not like ill die if i dont get it
Me again later: Cmon stop being lame

I'll leave these conversations up for you to analyze. And here's the win with HB Jordyn:

Me yesterday: Just got the pool radio working
Her today: Yayy reallyy?!
Me: Yep. By the way i still need to approve ;) (I wanted to get a pic of her in her bikini to "approve" what she would wear to my house on Thursday. This was on Saturday, and she forgot)
Her: Oh yeahh I forgot :)
Me: I hope youre not gonna make me wait too much longer. Its killin me on the inside
Her: I can send you a pic of me what I wore to the concert on Saturday?:)
Me: Depends. Does it look like that black pageant bikini you said you were gonna show me?
Her: No but its an actual out that's pretty cute?
Me: Awwwww i wanted to get a peek at the beach body id be seeing on thursday :(
Her: Ill keep you in suspense with that:) hahaha but guesss what!
Her: PIC (not bikini)
Me: Sexy ;) and what?
Her: I'm a finalllist for miss Pennsylvania teen USA:) (Ironic right? First HB Kaitlin and now HB Jordyn)
Me: Congrats. I can see it ;)
Her: Thannks (; I was just in the miss Philadelphia pageant too:) and I have another miss Pennsylvania in August!
Me: Sorry beauty queen. My pool doesnt come with a runway ;)
Her: Aww damnn its okay I don't need one ;)
Me: Ooh la la. Hey any idea how long the drive is gonna be?
Her: I think around an hour
Me: Wow...ill make it worth the trip ;)
Her: You needa send me your address again! I've been beating the s*** of my car lately so I hope she makes it(;
Me: (my address) i hope she makes it too...dyin to see that bikini ;)
Her: ill make sure she gets there(;
Me: Good. Talk to ya later gorgeous ;)
Her: Okayy cutiee:)

Excuse all the smilies, I'll probably have to come back and edit some of them out due to the smiley limit.

But that's about it, peace.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I laughed during the top 2 texts. Not because of you, but because of them. Hahahaha. I think they really put you in your place. If you want to go for sex only, then you have to make them feel like 'it just happened'. There should be no responsibility on her. You make everything happen.
Also I think you lack rapport and such. There's something basic missing.
And you're too logical.
Also your first two texts are desperate. Girls aren't logical.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with NDJ. The second group of texts was fvcking hilarious, one rarely sees a girl being that blunt. I laughed at the first because she got sick of making excuses.
You got called a pig and a dog, you're probably doing something wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if I had girls talk like that about me behind my back but when they tell you directly, something's definitely up.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@NDJ Yeah I don't get it. It seems like HB Kaitlin and HB Katelynn have the same thing going on in their heads. They're all over me when we're together making out, having sex and watnot, but afterwards they don't want to hang out again because they know that's what I'm after. I mean fair enough. If any of them want to tie me down it would probably have to be a girl like HB Jailbait from HPRJ's journal.

@DanZy Haha, the second of the two girls I only hit up out of boredom. I kinda knew what her response would be but figured it was worth a shot. I knew what was going on with HB Katelynn but I don't think she would want to hang out with me unless I "put a ring on it" in a sense.

@LearningSlowly I don't know what I want. Right now I want sex, and I probably won't get a girlfriend unless she wants sex just as much/as often as I do. I'm perfectly fine with the above reactions, it means I'm making progress. However, I think I view hot girls as a challenge rather than as people, like my friends. That might be f***ing me up, but maybe I just need to look harder for a girl similar to me.

Either way, oh well. I much prefer HB Jordyn at the moment. No girl would drive an hour one way to just "hang out", so I'm looking forward to that.

Nick1886

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest you can't really expect much else so I wouldn't worry about it. Two girls out of however many are available that are maybe not with it isn't significant at all. IMO you should proposition them as FWB or decide to make the relationship totally asexual

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/20/12

Today was hot as hell outside. Not too much happened though.

I went with my friend Khayree to hit up the mall...I think I might have some trouble with the bootcamp because the place was f***ing empty!

I swear to god there were no hot girls here. I mean sure some are decent but none of them were the bombshells I go after.

So we didn't stay long, dropped Khayree off and went home to chill a bit before going to the gym for my workout, and here are those numbers:

Dips 20 18 14
Chinups 12 7 6
Pushups 20 20 19
Inverted Rows 15 14 13
Back Extensions 20 20 20

I think I cleaned up the house a little bit for HB Jordyn and didn't do much else.

6/21/12

Flake City, Flake Flake Flake City B****!

Alright let's start at the beginning.

Cleaned the house a little more for HB Jordyn.

Chilled at the pool and had some fun with my family playing pool volleyball.

Realized it was getting late and I hadn't heard much from HB Jordyn. Started texting her a bit, but I don't feel it's necessary to post the convo.

Went out for a 2 mile jog in this stupid heat...at the 1 mile mark I saw beads of sweat on literally every pore on my body...was kinda cool.

Anyway HB Jordyn wasn't able to come over due to her parents...whether that excuse was legit or not is in the air. She didn't offer an alternative day to hang out so I can only assume it wasn't.

Afterwards I got kinda pissed off and went on Facebook to talk to Norwegian's HPRJ about why I was getting so many flakes recently. Told me it was a stage of development and that the more I learn about these girls' reasoning (I'm a sex hungry deviant and want nothing more than that), the more genuine I can become.

Cool guy.

That's all, peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/22/12

Not much has really happened...for a while...so this will probably end up being mostly about my workouts.

Can't think of anything happening today so yeah...workout:

Dips 20 18 14
Chinups 13 7 5
Pushups 20 20 20
Inverted Rows 16 14 15
Hanging Leg Raises 15 15 12
Back Extensions 20 20 20

6/23/12

Again...I don't think anything really happened today. Ran 2 miles...yay.

This might have been the day where I took my dogs on the run with me. They couldn't keep up past the first mile so I had to hand them off to my brother.

I also think I mowed a lawn today.

6/24/12

Forget the chronological order here...I'm going to say my workouts and crap then sum up the week at the end of this update.

Workout:

Dips 20 20 14
Chinups 12 7 6
Pushups 20 20 20
Inverted Rows 16 15 15
Back Extensions 20 20 20

6/25/12

Another 2-mile run. Again...yay.

6/26/12

ANOTHER 2-mile run. For the last time this update...yay.

6/27/12

Ok, workout:

Dips 20 20 15
Chinups 12 8 6
Pushups 20 20 20
Inverted Rows 16 15 14
Hanging Leg Raises 16 15 13
Back Extensions 20 20 20

Haven't mowed my other lawn yet, they want me to wait. Also haven't gotten the e-mail from my gym's manager about getting me some work hours.

Got offered a summer work job from Vector Marketing, did some research and found out why it was too good to be true. Also got a letter in the mail saying that I didn't get a scholarship I applied for...yippee.

Earlier this week I visited my cousins. Not the fun ones I mention that are athletic, the intellectual ones who kinda bore me and have strange quirks. Anyway...they were asking me about my college and my major and one of them said "so, basically you're going to school to be a gym teacher?" This kinda offended me, but it makes me wonder what I want to f***ing do with my life.

Weightlifting is a passion of mine...I absolutely love it, but it doesn't really offer good pay unless I bring myself to train Hollywood stars or major league athletes. I mean there is always modeling...which sounds pretty promising, and I would like to use that to get my foot in the door to act. Something in the world of entertainment...I don't know...and that's my problem. I. Don't. Know.

Finally, it seems like my plates are all but gone:

HB Kaitlin is back in a relationship with her ex, doesn't really text back much anymore.

HB Katelynn...yeah she thinks I'm a pig and only want sex, while she wants a relationship.

HB Cassidy moved about an hour and a half away.

HB Alex has a boyfriend and doesn't talk to me AT ALL anymore.

HB Jordyn seems to really love her boyfriend so she probably won't ever come over. It sucks...if I had been able to hang out with her before she got that boyfriend I probably could have done my thing.

HB Brittney (gave me the handj0b last year at the beach, mutually agreed that I would f*** her this year) won't be able to go to Ocean City the same time I'm down there. Plus she lives 4 hours away from that beach so she couldn't make the trip just for me.

HB Amanda doesn't text back anymore. Obvious reasons as mentioned earlier in one of these posts.

Yet, on the semi-bright side, there is HB Brianna, the virgin girl who flaked. Apparently she's still really into me and we came to the idea of hanging out and doing everything but sex. Problem is the same, 4 trips of 30 minutes of driving, and I wouldn't even be f***ing her. Not sure about this one.

Anyway, haven't been out much because there hasn't been much to do. Still need to do the 10 30 second conversations. One of those "for the sake of the bootcamp" things because I doubt I'll find 10 sets with hot girls around here.

That's all for now, peace.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were interested in acting, you would have been acting all through high school, in school plays and such. If you try to get into acting in the future, you will compete against actors with much more experience. Keep that in mind.

The problem with modeling is that there is no skill involved. There is no objective talent that you have worked on and developed, except for developing your body. Essentially you are placing yourself entirely at the mercy of people judging how you look, and you will eventually become old and ugly.

Look for a new passion. No need to decide now though, you have all through college if not longer.

Nick1886

Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
If you were interested in acting, you would have been acting all through high school, in school plays and such. If you try to get into acting in the future, you will compete against actors with much more experience. Keep that in mind.

The problem with modeling is that there is no skill involved. There is no objective talent that you have worked on and developed, except for developing your body. Essentially you are placing yourself entirely at the mercy of people judging how you look, and you will eventually become old and ugly.

Look for a new passion. No need to decide now though, you have all through college if not longer.
disagree massively. many actors and performers started out late and modelling is a skill in itself

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I have to disagree Josh.

First read what Nick said. Then look up Kellan Lutz, he's the guy that plays one of the Cullens in Twilight. That dude didn't start acting till COLLEGE. I know this because I read about how he got into modeling and then became an actor.

Let's also mention Colton Haynes, the guy who plays Jackson on Teen Wolf. Started out as a model for Abercrombie & Fitch.

I understand what you're saying about growing older and the looks will fade, but that all depends on how long I keep myself in good shape, and right now I plan to be working out and eating healthy for a LONG time.

Now I'm not sure if you've read this in an earlier post but I did come up to Philadelphia a couple months, maybe a year ago, and attended a casting call for this thing called The (pronounced tay). It seemed like a scam because the people they choose would have to pay around $4000 to go to Disneyland and try to get callbacks from a bunch of talent agents.

We screwed up with giving them our information, so they didn't really have a way to contact us. But we had to do a cold read and out of EVERYONE that I saw go through, I had done the best. Everyone was nervous, forgot a line, or couldn't act natural in front of the camera. I had none of those problems. All I'm saying is that acting wouldn't be a stretch for me.

Getting into pickup has taught me some of these things. But for now, when somebody asks me "what are you studying?" or "what's your career?" I don't really have a good answer. I love working out but I know it won't cover me financially. So that's my problem.