//The Chronicles of BPH\\

Nick1886

Don Juan
Reaction score
Id personally not settle on her paying less than $180-200... but then again while i'll well respected im not exactly successful with women

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/22/12

Today was the first time I've cried in a long time.

We had a semifinal volleyball match against A.I. high school. Most recently we played them and beat them 3-1. I was watching my team screw up, then bring the game back, then eventually win by 2 points in front of a roaring crowd. My team was ecstatic and jumping and hollering but I was so upset guys...

I barely got to play, and my friend DJ - the one who always screams and yells at the coach, the one who was going to benched today because of his attitude yesterday - yeah he was played.

I got put in for about 5 minutes total and the only thing I have to show for it is an assist. I had people in the stands asking why I wasn't in the game...this stuff hurts man...

I sat there and watched my team celebrate and all I wanted to do was leave. The only thing more heartbreaking than watching your team lose without you is watching it win without you. So I met my brother and he gave me a hug because he knew how I felt and I didn't stay to clean up after the game, I just decided to leave. I went out into the parking lot and my brother had to go back in to get something. I just started yelling as loud as I could. My brother returned with my parents, grandmother, and Lexy. I started tearing up as I went over to hug them and just returned to my car and left without really saying anything; they all saw how I felt.

I don't know what to do guys. There's a game on Thursday against an even better team. I don't want to quit just because I don't want to quit again, but this sport is tearing me apart. I'm so fed up being a damn spectator for a sport that I'm actually good at. The only players that get on the court less than me are JV/Varsity splits.

I don't know man...

Anyway, Lexy wants to go to Senior Week and there have been some issues about paying, as I have detailed before. I think she should pay the same amount we paid for the room in the form of gas money and groceries. But we'll see how that turns out.

Nothing else notable to report today, the volleyball thing was the main concern for me.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit selfish. I think this has the opportunity to teach you a lot. Look at it differently and approach it in a way that works out for everyone.

Consider everything that has led up to you crying. Im sure you read my journal and you can surely relate to when it happened to me. See if you can learn from it. It makes you a lot better.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
A bit selfish. I think this has the opportunity to teach you a lot. Look at it differently and approach it in a way that works out for everyone.

Consider everything that has led up to you crying. Im sure you read my journal and you can surely relate to when it happened to me. See if you can learn from it. It makes you a lot better.
I know, but I feel like I went to Avon Grove for coach, and felt like skipping this game is something I should do for me.

5/24/12

Alright so today was alright, but let's skip on to volleyball real quick...

I announced to coach and my teammates what my decision would be. They were all disappointed and wanted me to come and told me that I was a valuable asset. Coach said I was selfish if I only value my statistics, saying that even though I only had 1 assist at the game that I played a vital role in doing so...

I told them about how I broke down after the game and started tearing up here too. The players and coach make me feel like I should just finish this out. I talk to him with my tongue in cheek here.

Nevertheless I talked to AlexLefty and he thinks I should go to the game and nag the coach to get play time. He thinks I should either get put into the game or get kicked out. I kinda like this idea and at this very moment I can't believe it but I am planning to come to this game. However - in the event that I'm sitting the bench for the entire first 2 sets I am prepared to just walk out.

Leave me your thoughts.

Trying to collect Senior Week money from Lexy, who has agreed to pay for groceries equivalent to the cost we all paid already.

Going to a service for my grandfather this weekend.

Hoping to hang out with HB Katelynn on Friday since I have no school after Thursday.

Peace, that's about it.

Oh and there's a rumor going around that I've f***ed 5 girls...as opposed to the actual 3. I don't know how but this isn't a bad rumor to leave up.

But yeah, peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's update this b****!

Also realized I dated my last post incorrectly...

5/24/12

Last day of school. Pretty uneventful and really easy since I didn't have to do any schoolwork after finals were through.

There was a yearbook signing near the end of the day, that was alright, nothing to really mention aside from the fact that I signed a bunch and a bunch of people signed mine. I had a cute black girl sneak a signature into mine to tell me that she didn't know me but thought I was cute.

I also signed HB Erin's with my number but she has yet to use it :p

After school I did decide to stay and play the championship game. We had a huge crowd from our school and they were VERY loud. It was nice to have that behind us. However, we did end up losing 3-0 against this team, despite being really close each set.

A whole bunch of people on my team started crying and just broke down. We had our crowd come out and give us hugs and stuff.

We sat through a short ceremony then drove back to school only to find out that sometime during this game I lost my lanyard and keys. So it was myself and like 4 other people searching under my car for the keysafe which turned out to not even be there.

My throat was dry and usual that means I'm getting sick, and I was right.

5/25/12

Sick.

Slept in real late then went to a couple different places to search for my keys. No luck.

Didn't really do anything today and just chilled out due to my cold.

5/26/12

Still sick, got a little worse.

Didn't workout today or hang out with HB Katelynn as planned. I did however mow the lawns like I'm supposed to. Trying to get tan before Senior Week so I don't look like a pale mother f***er.

Went to my uncle's house to see people that would be at my grandfather's funeral service tomorrow. Pretty boring and not much interaction.

Planning to hang out with HB Katelynn Sunday, but as I sit and type this now I'm still pretty sick so that's not happening.

That's about it right now, peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/27/12

Today was the day of my grandfather's funeral service. Not much happened today and I didn't hang out with HB Katelynn due to a lack of time to really go anywhere or do anything.

The funeral reception was in good spirit, with everybody having plenty to eat and watching slideshows of his life on a projection screen. I wrote about my favorite memory I had of him being when he used to take my siblings and I to go bowling - and watched me get gutter balls every time.

My family recited certain lines from a poem that my mom had wrote about him and sat through the rest of the service. My sister was almost hysterically in tears and everybody else in my family cry. I felt sad but didn't shed a tear, I find it difficult to become attached to anything to the point where I get emotional. This makes me feel a little heartless but also tough in a way.

I had some pretty hot second cousins at this reception but the thought of hitting on somebody who is technically related felt wrong, especially at this time and place. So I didn't. My cousins were all telling me how awesome it was that I got into UNCW and that I would be going there next year. I hope some of my older cousins will actually invite me to college parties more often.

Not much else went on tonight, so I went to bed soon after I got home.

5/28/12

Alright so today was Memorial Day, and I was still sick and might be hanging out with HB Katelynn today so I didn't do too much.

But then my friends (Adrian, Eric, Kevin, HB Esther, Candice, Lexy, and HB Nicole) invited me to this park to have a picnic. I had nothing better to do so I went down there in the 95 degree heat and just chilled with them for a few hours. We played some rough touch football and discussed Senior Week a little. I had the greatest time screwing with these people; squirting them with my water bottle, tackling Kevin, throwing this soft football at people.

Eventually that was done so I went home and opened up the pool with my dad. It doesn't look half bad, but it's still quite cold.

Later Lexy invited me to her house for a mini-BBQ thing. I wrote up a scholarship essay then headed over. Not much went on, but Kevin, Lexy, Eric, HB Esther and I all talked to Lexy's parents about Senior Week to ease their minds about having Lexy go.

This was good and all but they kinda want a curfew, and don't want strange people being in the room. The latter is something I won't spare, because I plan to hook up with random hot girls here, so if that's a deal breaker I don't know if Lexy will come.

Went home and chilled out then went to bed.

5/29/12

Today the people I was talking about yesterday came over sorta uninvited. I told them the pool was open and that they could swim, but then HB Esther told me they were coming to my house without bathing suits.

So they just came and chilled here doing nothing, checking out my pool and a few rooms in my house before leaving. It was one of the stupidest and most unnecessary visits I've ever received.

Also now my friend Candice wants to come to Senior Week with us, and Lexy is trying to convince me to let her. But 7 people is way too much, Lexy being our 6th person was a stretch and Candice can't even pay. So I won't have that.

Adrian invited me to movie night at his house but I didn't want to go and didn't feel like constantly chilling with these people, plus I was tired and had to get back on my workout routine, and here's that, still no squats because I want my knees to recover:

Dips 15 12 10
Chinups 10 7 5
Pushups 20 16 15
Inverted Rows 12 12 10
Hanging Leg Raises 10 10 10
Back Extensions 17 17 17

There was a volleyball all-star game for the seniors from each of our schools, but I didn't feel like going. I don't know who's coaching, who I'm playing with, or who I'm playing against. Plus I didn't have the GPS and would have difficulty finding the school.

That's about it, peace.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay positive man. Drink some tea and be classy like me.

I used to play volleyball too and I usually got 3/4 play time even though I was one of the weaker players. The reason why is because I was a really good sportsmen in general. I would always encourage everyone before the game and shake hands with all the other teams players.

For the senior week thing I'd say it's a weekend that has to be memorable and to make it memorable it has to be an adventure. If it's just you guys going out together it will be exactly like every school day before it, if it's just going to bars it will be just like every weekend after it.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Stay positive man. Drink some tea and be classy like me.

I used to play volleyball too and I usually got 3/4 play time even though I was one of the weaker players. The reason why is because I was a really good sportsmen in general. I would always encourage everyone before the game and shake hands with all the other teams players.

For the senior week thing I'd say it's a weekend that has to be memorable and to make it memorable it has to be an adventure. If it's just you guys going out together it will be exactly like every school day before it, if it's just going to bars it will be just like every weekend after it.
What would you recommend doing then?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/30/12

I don't really remember, probably not really important. Ran 2 miles for cardio. Kevin pulled out of Senior Week, supposedly for family issues, and wants his $300 back. We couldn't refund him because the check was deposited about a month ago.

Basically he needs to get a replacement or he's s*** out of $300. He would end up not getting a replacement and just staying home. I also found out that part of his motive to stay was because Lexy wasn't going and he wants to hang out with her.

5/31/12

Also don't really remember, worked out but I don't have the exact numbers in front of me, but here's an estimate:

Dips 18 16 13
Chinups 10 6 4
Pushups 20 16 15
Inverted Rows 12 12 11
Hanging Leg Raises 11 10 10
Back Extensions 20 20 20

6/1/12

Don't really remember anything special happening today. Also ran another 2 miles. Graduation rehearsal and that crap. Got my gown.

6/2/12

Today was graduation. I woke up early to work out and I don't have the numbers in front of me but here's another estimate:

Dips 20 18 16
Chinups 10 7 6
Pushups 20 18 17
Inverted Rows 13 13 12
Hanging Leg Raises 11 11 11
Back Extensions 20 20 20

Graduation itself was nice. The ceremony was a standard graduation and quite boring but seeing everybody at the end was nice. Lots of goodbyes and lots of pictures taken. Said bye to some of my coaches and better friends, then went home and dropped Khayree off at school.

He wants to go with me to Newark Day with him after I do my modeling thing today.

So as soon as I got home I got ready to head to Philadelphia for this modeling discovery thing.

It ended quite well. I talked to an agent and a well-known photographer and had several shots taken. The agent gave my sister and I the first of her cards that she had handed out to anyone all day. She wants us to go to her first and also took pictures of us on her cell phone.

The photographer gave me a vibe that he didn't like me, but he said that with my looks I could just walk into an agency and get work. We bought his pictures on a USB and plan to send maybe 3 to agencies.

After this it was well past 6PM, so Newark Day was done. Apparently Khayree claims to have gotten some pu***, though this only seems to happen when I'm not around to see him pull the girl.

So I went to mow the lawns like I was supposed to and went home to open some graduation gifts equaling $150. I spent the better part of the night packing and would have to wake up early tomorrow to shop for groceries before heading to Senior Week.

6/3/12

Woke up, bought groceries, picked up HB Esther, went to Eric's house, and headed down to Ocean City with him.

We got there around 2PM and just spent some time unpacking our stuff and waiting for HB Nicole. She got there sometime around 5PM and went out with her mom to buy some alcohol.

When she got back we had something a good 18 beer cans or so, and 3 bottles of vodka, not bad.

Went out to SubWay and walked the boardwalk a little. The girls have been really bi***y so far. These groups don't even let me talk and are really brutal in their rejections. I haven't been lucky enough to find many hot girls that are by themselves yet.

We also asked people about parties, and when I say "we" I mean "me". So far I'm the only one that's been able to talk to these strangers and it hasn't paid off so far.

So we just chilled in the room and watched TV for a good while before I headed out on the boardwalk by myself. First at like 10ish and then again at 1AM. At 1 it was nearly empty and I didn't find any girls to pull for the night. Granted it was my first day there, but it shouldn't be this difficult...I figured this place would be great for Senior Week, but so far...

Went to bed, HB Nicole is kinda hot but I want to see if she comes onto me, because I'd rather not disrespect HB Esther like that, right in front of her. Also I told Eric and HB Nicole not to smoke weed on the balcony here, and they seemed to listen to me at first, since I said I would forcefully remove them and have them do it outside...but apparently they smoked weed while I was out on the boardwalk so I don't know how to keep them from doing that.

Tips on pulling girls out of groups and finding parties would be great. This is mostly something on my shoulders and that's fine, but these groups of girls are either bi***y or sausagefests.

That's all for now, we currently have one party to hit up today but the guy isn't giving us all the information so it might have a hitch.

C ya folks, leave me stuff, peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick1886 said:
Let them smoke man, is it really worth the hassle otherwise?
Yes Nick it is worth the hassle because otherwise we could all get arrested for possesion of marijuana...

They are allowed to smoke cigarettes on the balcony but not weed...anywhere in the room...

Now I don't really feel like giving this a full-fledged update but I'll say a few things:

1. The girls are being extra-bi***y, and very few have reacted well when I approached them.

2. It's impossible to find parties. No matter how many numbers I get or how many people take mine, when it comes down to it, the party doesn't happen.

3. I still haven't gotten laid...this is something I really want to do while I'm here.

4. I got drunk for the first time last night, it was fun and I remember most of the night.

That's about it for now, about to go look on the boardwalk for girls to approach. Lots of groups...I don't like dealing with groups. Peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going to be an extra-beefy post so this site better not delete everything I typed up when I try to submit my reply...but I've got music to help me survive this typing session, let's get to it!

6/4/12

Alright so all that I really remember from the night before is that the party didn't go through and we chilled and walked the boardwalk to no avail.

This morning Eric and I ran about 2 miles on the boardwalk, and we would do this every morning except the morning after I got drunk...but more on that later. Also the girls are really good at cooking...had some great breakfasts.

I think today was also the day our group invited HB Kelly over. She's an athletic friend or HB Alexa and HB Kristen, and I'd do her but never really pursued her. She came midday and played some volleyball with us. This group of people that I stayed with seemed to like having volleyball as a diversion...we played every day I think.

Thing is that HB Kelly only spent about an hour with us before she drove back up to Dewey Beach to be with HB Alexa and HB Kristen. So that seemed like a waste of time on her part. I think this was also around the same time I decided it would be a good idea to invite Reggie over since he was a fun guy (also bisexual as I had thought, but he later confirmed).

Also visited the beach for a short while. Not very crowded on account of the cold weather. The water was still quite warm, and I tossed HB Nicole in just for kicks. Nobody else had it in them to join us though.

Walked the boardwalk, cold as hell and really windy. Almost got into a fight, 2 clowns dropped our drawers on the boardwalk and I ran after them a good distance till they stopped. I wanted to avoid a 2-on-1 situation so I walked back to Eric, who was talking to another clown that was friends with the other 2. As his friend walks out of the store he asks if we have beef with him, and we both walk off and avoid the fight. Would have been 4-on-2, and I have no idea if Eric would be a handy backup. I feel like I acted a bit like a pu** maybe. No other problems the rest of the night. Went up to the room and chilled. Reggie would be coming the next morning after spending several hours on a bus being driven down to us.

Also, HB Esther was on the boardwalk with me while I tried to sarge, so at least she understands my mindset.

6/5/12

Same morning as the first. Only exception was that I gave a girl named HB Monica my number while jogging. She seemed really interested, but never wound up hitting my phone.

We walked the beach and I was hitting up random people about party information and one told me to find people with cameras that have "SCOPES" written on their shorts. So I come up to this big guy, good-looking dude, and ask him about party information. He tells me he'll tell me about parties if I pay him $5 and take some photos for his SCOPES photo company. So we comply, and it's pretty awkward...in an attempt to show HB Nicole one of the poses he had in mind, he actually sat on my knee, wrapped his arm around my waist, and puckered up right next to my cheek for a play-kiss...Well after he was done he gave HB Esther his number and we hit him up...apparently he only wanted girls at this party and told HB Esther that if Eric and I showed up, that he would kick us out...so that didn't happen.

Reggie hadn't had much with him so some of the roommates went out with him to get some groceries at 7-Eleven. Played some volleyball with these 2 guys and a team of girls I picked up to play with us...of course I played the matchmaker the entire week. The girls were all juniors, and only marginally attractive, so I didn't run game.

Before the game ends the 2 guys get to know me pretty well and invite us to a party on 37th street, saying they have girls and booze but need some attractive girls to keep them there. So Eric and I give one of them, Kerry, our numbers, and say bye to the girls as we head back to the room. Kerry would never hit us up, and his friend Travis wouldn't either.

Nothing eventful that I can remember. This may have been the night that they started shooting off fireworks in the sand while we went to play a game of volleyball at night. Eric was a little tipsy and was getting pissed off at people really easy. I was afraid of taking him onto the boardwalk in case a cop decided to stop him.

Pretty sure I ran some approaches in the past 2 days, all rejections so far. There were 2 girls we found on a bench today that gave me their numbers and promised they would come to our place for some drinks after their parents fell asleep. Problem was that they were on 144th street! So no amount of convincing got them to our place tonight...or the next morning for that matter.

So we got drunk by ourselves and had some fun. Everybody except HB Nicole, she didn't even reach the double digits in terms of shots. Being drunk for the first time was strange...I had often been buzzed but never gotten to the point of being drunk. I could still think clearly, and while I was loopy and my world was a little off-balance, it wasn't like I wasn't in control of myself.

I had handled 11 shots of liquor; spiced rum and vodka mostly, though I could only personally remember 9 of them. Eric and HB Esther both got sick and puked. Lots of Truth or Dare ensued, and I tried to avoid dares involving me f***ing HB Esther...I just wasn't that into her. Her personality sucks too...she spent most of this vacation on her stupid iPhone and barely participated in any of the sports we played on the sand. She was also least receptive to our clowning around, always having the most violent or loud reactions. HB Nicole was the polar opposite, and I found that attractive.

I finally passed out around 3AM and was apparently moaning in my sleep.

6/6/12

Today I remembered one of the things Eric had said while drunk, and it was that the girl he lost his virginity to was HB Nicole, earlier this week on Monday. I had no idea, and that pretty much kept me from pursuing her the rest of the vacation.

I didn't do much today, considering my hangover. I slept in late and didn't jog with Eric. Pretty chill rest of the day from what I remember. Played some volleyball with other hungover kids, and then just chilled in the water for a bit before heading back to our place.

Played some more Truth or Dare, and this is where drama had set in...these people knew I had sex with HB Esther because I had told 2 really close friends about it. One of them was Reggie, and he gave me collateral information, so he would never dare. The other was my friend DJ from the volleyball team, who apparently told Kevin, who told Eric, who told Adrian, who brought it to HB Esther's attention. Initially I lied to her and told her I didn't know how it got out, thinking it would be harmless and that this would pass.

But sex with her came up in Truth or Dare and I admitted that I had lied to her and told 2 of my friends. She was upset, crying, and stormed out of the room by herself. I didn't know how to handle it, and talked with my other roommates about how it might have gotten out. Reggie would never say a word, his collateral is pretty good. So I asked DJ and he said he didn't let it out, but when I confronted Kevin about it he eventually caved and said it was DJ that told him. This took several threats involving me f***ing him up until he told me who.

I went out to find HB Esther on the boardwalk. She wouldn't talk to me and turned away from me and walked away when I tried to approach her. I called my natural friend Nick and he told me to just be straight up about everything to her.

So I did...and it worked. It took a little bit of coaxing for her to listen to me but after I told her everything she was more pissed about who told each other that brought it to Adrian's mouth. So HB Esther forgave me really quick and diverted her anger towards DJ and Kevin.

Not much else went on that night, and I didn't think it would be a good time to try to pull a girl so I went to bed as well.

The next day involves a lay so I'll get off of here for now, my mom needs the computer. Will finish before tonight. Peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6/7/12

Alright so today starts off as usual; jogged, great breakfast, and volleyball in the sand.

Today it was getting a little warmer so I wanted to hit the ocean at some point. But before that Eric, Reggie, and I wanted to play some volleyball. So I find the closest group of these 3 cute girls and invite them to play. And they do for a while. I find out that their names are HB Gianina, HB Josie, and HB Patty, with the latter two being twins...despite one being slightly taller.

So we play for a bit and guess who comes up? Kerry! Says he forgot our names and added them to his contacts while playing some volleyball with us. Promises to text us this time...he doesn't.

While playing I start talking to these girls and find out that they're about to be juniors next year and just got to the beach today after finishing their finals. Aged 17, 16, and 16 respectively. I come up with the idea to have them over for some drinks later, and get their contact information while I take a quick dip in the ocean and head back up to the room.

We get the place a little straightened up and are texting these girls back and forth for a little while. They don't seem overly interested, and my friends are telling me they got a bi***y vibe from HB Gianina. But I decide to try anyways.

So everybody clears out except for Eric and I, while we bring the 3 girls up to the room. We start off with a beer and some small talk and gradually move on to taking a few shots.

Around this time I start trying to kiss HB Gianina, because I had hit a rough spot and the small talk was boring me. She's receptive but the kiss was weak. I persist as we take some more shots as we eventually end up making out on one of the beds. Her friends are laughing and Eric leads them over to the balcony for a while.

I escalate on this girl, it's obvious she's a little buzzed. She takes my hands and brings them up her shirt and lets me start playing with her boobs. Eric puts up the room divider and I get some LMR from this girl, saying she's talking to some guy back home and doesn't wanna mess it up. I push through and just tell her that we should keep making out. She complies and ends up bragging about her boobs and brings her bra out and lets me suck on her breasts.

Her friends some back and she covers up and they ask if she wants to get something to eat. She wants to but she's obviously buzzed and her friends don't want her to get caught so they ask me to take care of her while they're gone. Eric leaves with them.

As soon as that happens we both get naked, she gives me some head, and I go over to get a rubber and we f***. The sex itself was alright, she didn't want to get on top. I'd say I lasted a good 15 minutes or so. Afterwards I felt like trying to eat pu*** for the first time...I don't think I did very well. She moaned more when I fingered her.

Her friends get back and about 10 minutes later HB Gianina is pretty much asleep...This night then turns from a lay into a fun story...

So her friends get back and understand that I f***ed her and are totally chill about it. But now that she's asleep we're all wondering how to get her out of the room without getting busted by the cops. Then my friends get back and find the situation totally hilarious.

Eventually I have to start lifting her up to slide her clothes back on while she sleeps. About a half hour later we start getting her some water and she ends up the floor after a brief walk. We get her up off the floor and she starts trying to swing at anyone around her. So we leave her on the floor a bit longer. She's able to walk, and for whatever reason she starts spitting at people...yeah...

We decide to take the streets instead of the boardwalk to avoid cops. HB Gianina is walking, but we get her to piggyback on me so she doesn't start falling all over the place. But she wants to try to walk and is trying to run even. Still tipsy but she doesn't fall...though she spits on an occupied SUV stopped at a red light. She also spits on the elevator as it gets her and brings her up to hotel...

Apparently she also got undressed on her balcony overlooking the boardwalk and had a lot of people going "ooh" "ahh" down below. She also forgot her pants, panties, and bra at my room. Among the things in her pants was a condom, albeit an expired condom.

My ranks ranked on me about this girl being too easy and that I'm gonna get STDs now. I mean I'm scared to death of STDs but it was still funny hearing it from these guys.

That's about it, went to bed for the night.

I'm tired and I'll update more of this later, but for now, peace.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Loved the story!! I wish something like that could happen to me!

Where do you live?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apocolipto said:
Loved the story!! I wish something like that could happen to me!

Where do you live?
Cmon man...it's my location, every time I post.

One more thing to note is that at the end of the night I left a sour taste in some of my roommates' mouths. See after the girl got home and everything they went to smoke out on the balcony. Now after some convincing, I allowed them to smoke CIGARETTES on the balcony, but still wanted them to go to outside if it was going to be weed.

So later that night they seem like they're out on the balcony for a while and I check on them and I smell weed...I express my disappointment and go back inside. They come in after 20 minutes. Kinda pissed that I was lied to again, so I shut everything down and we all go to sleep. I turn off the lights, barely say a word to anyone, and shut off the TV.

6/8/12

I'm being ignored a little bit because of how I reacted last night. I go for my jog alone without Eric and have little conversation with the rest of the people in the room. I try to lighten it up a little bit but it seems like people are still a little upset at me.

We don't do much and the mood has changed in the room. Reggie gets a little drunk by downing half a bottle of vodka and comes out to me on the balcony and apologizes for smoking the weed while also telling me that my reaction was immature and bi***y, he repeats this several times for almost an hour before I become bored of it and leave after thanking him and getting a few words in. So I go out to the beach alone for an hour or so and see HB Gianina and her friends a few times. They want to do reckless stuff, like jump off the end of the pier or go jet skiing, neither of which they actually end up doing.

I go back to the room and Eric, HB Esther, and Reggie are all headed to Dewey Beach for the rest of the break. Eric gives me a half-a$$ed goodbye, Reggie doesn't even say goodbye, and the only appreciative farewell was from HB Esther.

So now it's just myself and HB Nicole, and apparently I will be leaving either today with HB Nicole or later tomorrow with my mom. I end up deciding to leave Saturday morning, my mom and siblings would get here around 11PM and HB Nicole would leave with her dad to stay at another hotel in Ocean City for a day or two.

I have HB Gianina over 2 more times I think. She's always with her 2 other friends and she's kissing, but not too much in front of her friends. It seems like they're just coming to get some alcohol so after a little while I tell them they need to get out and invite HB Gianina over later - alone. She doesn't come of course. I even ask one of her friends if she's coming and the reply is "Haha no".

Walk the boardwalk with my brother and sister to get some ice cream then go back to the unit and chill out, calling it a night.

6/9/12

Wake up early and stay in bed till like 10:30AM. No jog, small breakfast, not much else. HB Gianina left her sandals in my room, and I felt like being an a$$ and keep them for the way she and her friends were acting yesterday.

I tell my mom the situation with the sandals and although I don't feel like being nice, she thinks I should just leave them somewhere for her to get. She comes up to my room to get the sandals the same time we take the elevator so I hand them over with a blank stare and remain quiet the rest of the way down. My family thinks she's hot, and were surprised that it was actually her on the elevator (they thought I was kidding).

Drove a couple hours home and chilled out before joining my brother at an end-of-the-year pool party with his friend Dillon. Have some fun there for a few hours, have some food, flirt with the illegally young incoming high school freshman, and get a few splinters in my foot as a result of playing barefoot football.

Went home and tried to go to the St. John's Carnival for a little bit, but went really late because I couldn't get these splinters out of my feet...really deep and painful. Got there like 10 minutes before closing time, no girls really around to approach anymore.

Drove back, went to bed.

6/10/12

First day back and I didn't do way too much. Had some "thank you"s from friends down at Senior Week with me and just chilled a good deal of the day.

Still couldn't get my splinters out. Did go to work out again, still omitting pistol squats till my knees are all good:

Dips 20 15 11
Chinups 11 7 4
Pushups 20 20 16
Inverted Rows 14 13 13
Hanging Leg Raises 11 11 11
Back Extensions 20 20 20

Set up a few things with a few girls...

HB Jordyn doesn't graduate till next Sunday I think, so she will be free after that.

HB Katelynn hasn't been responding to my IMs lately...yet always likes my statuses and photos on Facebook.

HB Brianna is a girl I met on myyearbook.com from Elkton, MD. Not sure if I mentioned her much in here. Really hot, dirty conversations often, and a virgin. I should be hanging out with her this Wednesday. She lives a half hour away, and she doesn't want her mom to find out. So that's about an hour and a half of driving between all 3 trips...to and from my house...or 2 hours if you count the return trip back to my house.

HB Kaitlin, back from my virginity days. Decided to hit her up and see if she could chill. Talked to her on the phone for a good half hour and had some flirting to catch up on. She's currently in a loose relationship with her ex that she got back together with after they went to prom. Asked me if I had had sex since her, and I was honest. Says that's one of the only things she dislikes about me (the value I place on sex over a relationship). Says she doesn't regret letting it slip that she said she loved me that one time...but then dismissed it as being a stupid slip. Will possibly hang out with me on Tuesday.

I think that's about it as far as plates right now. I love having this pool...it makes dates and escalation a lot easier, given time and space.

Also been reading HPRJ's journal on College Flirt a little after a recommendation by NorwegianDJ. Some interesting stuff...I want to know how he got to where he is after coming into college...he just kinda jumps into how he was in high school vs how he is now. I like how he diffuses the "I have a boyfriend" thing, by asking if she wants another. Used that on HB Kaitlin last night, seemed to work alright.

Otherwise I have to jump on a scholarship or two and get ready for college while trying to find a job and following up with the modeling agency. By the way, my sister was dropped but they still have an interest in me. So that may turn out to be really great.

I think that's it for now, peace.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure you know already that you overreacted about weed. Many people view it as less of a drug than alcohol. I know you're worried about legality, but honestly, a lot of people smoke on the beach. I'm sure nothing bad would have happened. Encourage people to have fun, don't discourage it.

About Gianina... hmm. Sounds like you're placing a lot of importance on sex. To the extent that she felt you didn't want to actually see her, just wanted to have sex with her. Next time become really close with one of her friends and get her to wing you (one drunken emotional conversation where you reveal small secrets to one another will generally make this bond). Then say "Help me get Gianina alone" and she can probably distract the other friend.

You got mad options right now. I wouldn't drive that far with Brianna though, just fvck her in the car near her house. Also, meet some new girls, so you can keep the momentum up.

Nick1886

Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
I'm sure you know already that you overreacted about weed. Many people view it as less of a drug than alcohol. I know you're worried about legality, but honestly, a lot of people smoke on the beach. I'm sure nothing bad would have happened. Encourage people to have fun, don't discourage it.
Exactly what I was trying to say before I got told off for speaking sense. In don't know about the US but getting caught with a joint in the UK isnt an arrestable offence anyway, people just tend to ignore it

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:

About Gianina... hmm. Sounds like you're placing a lot of importance on sex. To the extent that she felt you didn't want to actually see her, just wanted to have sex with her. Next time become really close with one of her friends and get her to wing you (one drunken emotional conversation where you reveal small secrets to one another will generally make this bond). Then say "Help me get Gianina alone" and she can probably distract the other friend.

You got mad options right now. I wouldn't drive that far with Brianna though, just fvck her in the car near her house. Also, meet some new girls, so you can keep the momentum up.
I don't think I overreacted about the weed. My request was simple and I was effectively lied to after I thought the issue had been taken care of.

HB Gianina was alright without her friends, but that was very rare. It just seemed like they only wanted to bum some alcohol among other things (HB Nicole's lollipop and weed, to which she obliged), so I got a little tired of it and basically gave the choice that it was either her or nobody. Looks like she picked nobody.

I'm not sure if I have the options that I thought I'd had...HB Jordyn is in a relationship according to Facebook. Whether she still decides to come visit me this weekend is a toss-up. I've been texting her very little, and it seems that her interest is very high. But who am I to tell when she gets into a relationship the week before we hang out.

HB Brianna is a virgin, as I've mentioned before. She knows that the drive would be an inconvenience, and has offered me gas money. But I seriously doubt she would want to f*** in the car...I don't even want to f*** in the car, as that was a rather lame lay. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't 4 trips of 30 minutes, but then again she doesn't want her mom to find out so I don't see many other transportation options.

Don't feel like updating the journal right now, not like much happened yesterday anyway.