//The Chronicles of BPH\\

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go with her. She sounds Asian.

If he tried to talk I'd look at him all serious and puzzled like http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/100701-ent-jason-vmed.grid-4x2.jpg then afterward I'd go "Wait... Well... You're gay?" no matter what he says. I use it all the time. I call it the Jason. If he cut in I'd just stare at him until he asks what's up then I'd say something similar. If he's like the guys at my school he'd cut back in and I'd go "So... You are... gay then?" He'd probably say something like "you wish" to which I'd reply "aw. Nah man. I'm cool with it if you're gay. You don't have to try and be funny around us, we all laugh at you enough."

All the while I'd have that expression on my face. Bonus points because being expressionless is disconcerting and power shot because chicks somehow find that facial position sexy as.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Go with her. She sounds Asian.

If he tried to talk I'd look at him all serious and puzzled like http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/100701-ent-jason-vmed.grid-4x2.jpg then afterward I'd go "Wait... Well... You're gay?" no matter what he says. I use it all the time. I call it the Jason. If he cut in I'd just stare at him until he asks what's up then I'd say something similar. If he's like the guys at my school he'd cut back in and I'd go "So... You are... gay then?" He'd probably say something like "you wish" to which I'd reply "aw. Nah man. I'm cool with it if you're gay. You don't have to try and be funny around us, we all laugh at you enough."

All the while I'd have that expression on my face. Bonus points because being expressionless is disconcerting and power shot because chicks somehow find that facial position sexy as.
Ok but why not just kick his a$$? :cool:

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/22/12

Alright so today wasn't too eventful, aside from what I told you about that fat kid on the bus.

HB Esther didn't bring up anything about prom, acted naturally at school and received no texts from her, so I'll forget about the prom thing for a while. Believe it or not my dad thinks I should take HB Kaitlin...I found that to be ridiculous - rewarding a girl who flakes 90% of the time.

There's a new girl that goes here now named HB Katie. Short, kinda cute, not a bombshell by any means but she has this kinky look to her, like she's the quite naughty type. Shy, wears glasses, can't maintain eye contact, wears clothes that are well-fitted if not a little tight. Seems like she might be a deviant.

Nothing else much happened, so I'll skip to my workout:

Pistol Squats 8 8 7
Dips 17 15
Chinups 12 9
Pushups 20 19
Inverted Rows 14 12 (legs not raised on bench)
Hanging Leg Raises 11 11
Back Extensions 17 17

That's right, I was only able to do 2 full sets, started feeling nauseous at the beginning of my third set so I decided to take it easy and just go home.

Figured out what I'm going to do about that kid on my bus, thanks to a talk with Jack this morning, but the kid wasn't there today so nothing happened. Oh well.

Getting a bit a breakout going on, I hate that about myself. It's one aspect of my appearance I can't control. Once again, oh well.

That's all folks. Peace.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
There's a new girl that goes here now named HB Katie. Short, kinda cute, not a bombshell by any means but she has this kinky look to her, like she's the quite naughty type. Shy, wears glasses, can't maintain eye contact, wears clothes that are well-fitted if not a little tight. Seems like she might be a deviant.
Get there first. Kinky sounds awesome to me.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Get there first. Kinky sounds awesome to me.
Agreed, but I want to play this one slowly. All these guys are hitting on the new girl, most of them lacking any semblance of game. So I'll just let them peter out and she'll remember "that hot guy I met on my first day". Not worried.

2/23/12

Not too much happened, usual day.

Thanks to Jack, I didn't overreact with the fat kid that pissed me off on the bus. Then again, he hasn't been on the bus since then so I don't know...maybe I scared him.

Anyway the only real highlight was HB Esther asking me to prom. She didn't specifically say "will you go to prom with me BPH?" and was more like this...

We were walking to the buses when she surprises me and we start making some small talk, then the questions pops:

Her: Hey BPH, I was just wondering, are you going to prom?
Me: I don't know yet, I'm not sure if I want to spend all that money-
Her: I just want to know because I need a date.
Me: Well I don't know if I'm going but if I do I'll take you.

Small talk, some "awws" and a hug followed before she left for her bus. In retrospect I probably should have just said "I'll think about it", because she's not really my first choice.

But anyway that's that as far as girls today. Went home, didn't go out with my grandma and siblings to eat because I felt like making a home-cooked meal...felt a little guilty about that later on.

Everything else was schoolwork and chilling out. So I think that's about it, planning to go to Main St. this weekend, should be fun. DJ Bootcamp has fallen by the wayside for me at the moment, I'll do them when I can but if not I'm not going to jump through hoops...at least not until summer.

Anyway, peace.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Everything else was schoolwork and chilling out. So I think that's about it, planning to go to Main St. this weekend, should be fun. DJ Bootcamp has fallen by the wayside for me at the moment, I'll do them when I can but if not I'm not going to jump through hoops...at least not until summer.
Kinda the same. I don't think of them as hoops, but I have trouble staying on it.

Like I opened a whole bunch of freshman girls consecutively today, asking them if they wanted to come to my club. None of them did, but I was facing a little AA every time. Didn't go toward any challenge though...

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man. Kinky sounds great. I disagree with your strategy though. I think for a new girl who doesn't know anyone and who is a bit nervous, some random hot guy being really direct will be a good thing. Plus no matter what happens your rep won't suffer. This way there is also no chance of her getting a boyfriend.

Just be really direct and casual, aka cool.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
This way there is also no chance of her getting a boyfriend.
Yeah. Her self-esteem will decide what level of guy she thinks she can get. She might settle for a lesser one, when you're actually interested. That's two votes for getting in there. Go do it.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Oh man. Kinky sounds great. I disagree with your strategy though. I think for a new girl who doesn't know anyone and who is a bit nervous, some random hot guy being really direct will be a good thing. Plus no matter what happens your rep won't suffer. This way there is also no chance of her getting a boyfriend.

Just be really direct and casual, aka cool.
Alright, I'll probably give that a try next week. But let me update this sorry a$$ weekend...

2/24/12

Pretty standard school day, A-days are always easy as I've said. Not too much from HB Esther, but then again I'm purposely avoiding that until I figure out what I want to do.

Chilled out after I got home from school before going to volleyball. It was actually the most organized one so far, we split our team up and played against each other before some other people joined in. Good and competitive, we don't have too many weaknesses but none of our strengths are that strong.

Went home, relaxed, went to sleep and got ready for work the next day.

2/25/12

Alright so woke up early to get my workout done:

Pistol Squats 8 8 8
Dips 17 15 11
Chinups 11 10 9
Pushups 20 18 16
Inverted Rows 14 12 12
Hanging Leg Raises 11 11 11
Back Extensions 17 17 17

Always exhausted after this routine. Went home had a good ole breakfast then went to work. Work was uneventful...I'm beginning to miss seeing those Pole Dance Class girls come in. My friend covered for me while I ran out to get lunch so that was nice. Also discovered that the company that pays our checks has no money in their bank account...so that might make it difficult to cash my two checks for $170...

After I got home I started texting Dom about when we're going to hit up Main St. I didn't hear from him for a while and when I did he told me he was in Allentown...seriously what is wrong with my friends? It seems like everyone is so boring and dull and never goes out. This one didn't even tell me what was going on despite saying that we would go to Main St. this Saturday for sure...

Anyway it was getting late and was pretty windy out so I didn't go to Main St., so I decided I should go to the mall. But then my mom took the car out and I didn't have it back until 8PM, and the mall closes at 9PM so I didn't go to that either.

So that left me with the prospect of HB Alex's party. Called her up, sounded promising, but she never got back to me with the information about anything later that night. I discovered this morning that they were just drunk driving and chilled at a pregame for about a half hour.

Right now it seems like my social life sucks a bit of d!ck...I can't seem to find a good friend that has the same mindset as me when it comes to chicks. Nobody is reliable it seems.

I could go on and on about this but I'll just leave it at that...peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/26/12

Not too much today, think I worked on a bit of homework and just chilled out for the most part. Really didn't do much of anything, didn't even play Xbox that much.

My mom is starting to annoy me. When I want to go out and it doesn't fit their schedule, or my friends flake, she tells me to just wait until college...college is several months away and if I don't develop the skills I need here and now college will just be another four years of the same.

But I digress.

2/27/12

Ok so one thing I forgot to mention was that I made a Facebook Event for Senior Skip Day, and decided on May 4th. Our senior class is tiny, but it seems like about a quarter of them will skip the same day. A couple kids want to skip on 4/20 but I find that pointless seeing as I don't smoke.

In school, there really isn't much to speak of anymore, it's fun but it's mundane and I just want to hurry up and graduate. Not really looking forward to volleyball this Thursday either...means I have to put my workouts on hold. HB Cassidy still not giving me the time of day anymore, but that's something I already knew.

Well school was boring so here's the workout:

Pistol Squats 8 8 8
Dips 17 15
Chinups 12 10
Pushups 20 20
Inverted Rows 13 12
Hanging Leg Raises 11 11
Back Extensions 17 17

Couldn't finish my last set again due to nausea and exhaustion. I wonder if it has to do with the snacks I have after school; they're sizable but have plenty of time (around 2 hours) to digest.

Test drove a Honda Civic, not too much a fan of it, really liked that Toyota Camry I drove a while back.

Got an acceptance letter from Penn State, unfortunately I didn't get into University Park so that makes it unlikely that I'll go there.

Otherwise I spent some time looking over scholarships I qualify for, which aren't too many.

Let's look back on Bootcamp Progress:

0/7 Sexual Approaches
1/12 Approaches

I don't really like Week 5 challenge so I don't really plan on that, but we'll see what happens.

Anyway I believe that's about it...I feel like there's something I forgot to mention but I don't know what it is, so whatever.

Peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/26/12

Not too much today, think I worked on a bit of homework and just chilled out for the most part. Really didn't do much of anything, didn't even play Xbox that much.

My mom is starting to annoy me. When I want to go out and it doesn't fit their schedule, or my friends flake, she tells me to just wait until college...college is several months away and if I don't develop the skills I need here and now college will just be another four years of the same.

But I digress.

2/27/12

Ok so one thing I forgot to mention was that I made a Facebook Event for Senior Skip Day, and decided on May 4th. Our senior class is tiny, but it seems like about a quarter of them will skip the same day. A couple kids want to skip on 4/20 but I find that pointless seeing as I don't smoke.

In school, there really isn't much to speak of anymore, it's fun but it's mundane and I just want to hurry up and graduate. Not really looking forward to volleyball this Thursday either...means I have to put my workouts on hold. HB Cassidy still not giving me the time of day anymore, but that's something I already knew.

Well school was boring so here's the workout:

Pistol Squats 8 8 8
Dips 17 15
Chinups 12 10
Pushups 20 20
Inverted Rows 13 12
Hanging Leg Raises 11 11
Back Extensions 17 17

Couldn't finish my last set again due to nausea and exhaustion. I wonder if it has to do with the snacks I have after school; they're sizable but have plenty of time (around 2 hours) to digest.

Test drove a Honda Civic, not too much a fan of it, really liked that Toyota Camry I drove a while back.

Got an acceptance letter from Penn State, unfortunately I didn't get into University Park so that makes it unlikely that I'll go there.

Otherwise I spent some time looking over scholarships I qualify for, which aren't too many.

Let's look back on Bootcamp Progress:

0/7 Sexual Approaches
1/12 Approaches

I don't really like Week 5 challenge so I don't really plan on that, but we'll see what happens.

Anyway I believe that's about it...I feel like there's something I forgot to mention but I don't know what it is, so whatever.

Peace.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Less fats, more water, more protein & carbs pre-workout should do the deed. Why dont you like the challenge?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Less fats, more water, more protein & carbs pre-workout should do the deed. Why dont you like the challenge?
I don't know, this Bootcamp is more aimed at breaking the AA of people that are AFCs are inexperienced with women. I am by no means experienced with women, but my greatest barrier has been escalating to sex. I want to do things because I want to do them, even if that doesn't always coincide with the Bootcamp. Like I only completed the number close challenge because I settled on a girl that was like a 7 in an effort to complete the challenge. I want to practice this stuff on HOT girls, and if I can't find them I get behind on my weeks, as I have been.

I'll get the number of a guy that I think will be chill and will get the number of a girl that I think is sexy, but if I don't see that in my school and don't see that when I go out, I'll get behind.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to be working on the bootcamp seriously this week, I hope you do too.

But if you don't like the challenge, write your own and post it in your journal. Make it challenging, in what you need to be challenged with, and we'll see it and your effort and let you know what we think.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/28/12

Yeah don't worry, I think I have a decent bootcamp challenge in mind...

Anyway today was a pathetic waste of time...after getting home from school I literally just chilled to the max and watched funny videos on YouTube, such as that Remi Gaillard video.

The only productive thing that became of today was that I came up with a senior prank thanks to Remi. I would pretty much run around the school dressed as Pac Man while 4 friends dressed as Ghosts chase me. Now I thought this would be hilarious...but there are two problems:

1. I can't find the exact costumes that he used, as other Pac Man outfits are garbage.

2. There's a site that lets me make custome ones, but man are they expensive.

I can't think of a good senior prank that isn't too expensive and has little room for me to get in trouble. A friend of mine wanted to put laxatives in the sauce at school, but having seen High School Stories: Scandals, Pranks, and Controversies I had to warn him that that would be a bad idea.

Anyway that's about it, peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Rock up dressed like a pimp and tell a bunch of girls to come as ho's. Or purposely go into the wrong class. I do that sometimes. But by accident.
That sounds like something for Halloween, not a senior prank. That's not big enough nor funny enough for what I'm trying to achieve.

Right now I have 3 friends that would do it with me, still in need of a fourth and none of us have any idea in regards to costumes. Will probably end up making them ourselves seeing as the ones offered by stores are pretty lame.

Anyway...

2/29/12

Today was a good day in comparison to how dull is usually is.

During second period a bunch of the seniors that won Senior Superlatives came out to the lobby to all have a photo taken. That process itself was a mess but at least it got me out of class for a while.

As I said above, I talked about the senior prank with my friends, 3 of them agreed while Dom needs convincing. He wants to do stuff with laxatives, or take sh** and run it against all of the hallways walls...yeah I don't know, at least mine won't get me arrested.

Let's see...girls...

I know I'm beating a dead horse but nothing with HB Cassidy even though I came to her table and talked with her a little bit. I feel like there's a lay in there somewhere but I can't figure out what's necessary to make her tick.

HB Katie I mentioned seems a little into me. I saw her a couple times today due to how often I needed to visit the computer lab for equipment. Nothing big, just that it was the first time I've seen her engage anyone at this new school. Laughed and joked about some stuff, gave her a hug at the end, smiling at me, etc. Nothing too much, she did mention that she has a boyfriend so eh...I could care less. Would definitely bang though.

HB Gabby...still not sure if I want to hit that...I know I could if I want to, she's like putty in my hands, but I don't know if I want her. She's got these amazing breasts, I really just want to put them in my mouth...

But that's one of her few redeeming qualities. I can't tell how tight she wears her pants because her legs look fine it's just that I always notice something of a muffin top. Face is ehh, but let me get to the point...

She was practically rubbing her breasts against my arm while I was recording for our Spanish broadcast project. Anyway I started getting horny to the point where I was considering her. I was going to stop her on the stairwell while we were bring down the tables and chairs for the setup we had upstairs, and I was going to kiss her.

But when I tried to hint that it could just be her and I (instead of 2 other friends to help) she insisted in having them help on account of the heavy table. So nothing happened there. I should try to find a picture of her to give you an idea of what I'm dealing with, but I don't have her on my Facebook so that will have to wait.

I believe that's it for the females.

After I came home and chilled out for a while I hit up my gym:

Pistol Squats 8 8 8
Dips 17 15 13
Chinups 12 10 9
Pushups 20 20 17
Inverted Rows 14 12 12
Hanging Leg Raises 11 11 11
Back Extensions 17 17 17

Good numbers, was nauseous on my last set again, but I decided to f*** pain and failure and push through. When I got home I was exhausted though, had to spend a good 10 minutes outside after I parked up to avoid getting sicker.

Didn't do much after that, really lazy with my homework but I'm still doing fine. Looked up some scholarships only to find that they often require an essay which I am not willing to write at this time.

Watched In Time, with Justin Timberlake and Olivia Wilde, surprisingly good movie. Sad scenes in the beginning and end.

Anyway that's about it, peace sosuave.

PS: I noticed that a couple forum members seem to be in a funk. I know that my words can't cheer you up but I hope that you guys push through whatever's in your way right now. Much love.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/1/12

Today was alright, nothing much special. Still getting subtle IOIs from HB Katie, but I could care less right now. She has a boyfriend and I don't feel like putting in the effort to separate them.

Not much really happened, so I'll skip to our first volleyball practice. In comparison to the rest of my team I am all around good. I am not the best hitter and I am not the best passer but I am probably the best mix of the two. My little brother isn't very good yet and I want to support him without smothering him. He's not very tall and he's never played the sport so when he tries and fails he gets down on himself, as I would.

As I've said before with HB Cassidy, I think there's a lay here somewhere...

After practice there was some push/pull between us and she never shies away from my touch. She might vocalize is from time to time but she never avoids it.

Not much else happened since I got home...except a little fiasco involving the pre-order of Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition that left me kinda pissed at my dad for not letting me use the credit card yesterday...as they were sold out today...

Thinking about prom a bit, wondering who I should take. Might run an approach on HB Kasey because I'd rather not take HB Esther, as I feel she wouldn't put out. HB Cassidy possibly but I'd need to establish something with her again.

Think that's about it, peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/2/12

As I write this I have a pretty annoying headache, so I may forget details that I'll update later, not that there's much to update.

Ok so this was a pretty regular school day. Didn't see HB Kasey save for passing her in the hallway once on the way to lunch.

Standard practice afterwards, went home and chilled.

3/3/12

Work early in the morning, no workout due to soreness from volleyball practice. Had to stay an extra hour to clean up a birthday party since my co-worker had hernia surgery and couldn't strain anything. Not seeing the pole dancing girls come in anymore, starting to miss that.

After work I couldn't get anything definite out of my friend Dom, so I went to the mall later, around 6PM I think. That was pretty crappy. There really aren't many hot girls around there, maybe my standards are unrealistic but man it's hard to find a hot girl in this damn state.

To be fair, I was feeling unusually nervous today when I was doing my approaches. I made two approaches, wishing I had made a third. The first approach was pretty crappy, she was a hot girl by herself in Victoria's Secret. She wouldn't even look me in the eye and turned and was slowly walking away while I was talking...don't remember her name, don't care.

The second one was a mistake, she looked cute from a distance but was pretty bad up close, quickly ejected as soon as I entered.

I saw my friend Tayler from sophomore year, she's a girl but she's not that hot so I won't put HB there. Was with a hot blonde but told me she had a boyfriend so I didn't do anything else.

The one I wished I had approached was with a friend and was making eye contact with me each time she passed me. I finally decided I wanted to approach her, but I didn't want to turn around and follow her to say something, so I figured I would approach her next time I saw her pass. That never happened, kicked myself about that for a bit.

Saw HB Caroline from way back. Texted her for a tiny bit.

Afterwards I was going to go meet Dom on Main St., with my brother joining me. Made a stop at the gas station, went to my grandparent's house to say hi (seeing as my granddad is in declining health) then went out.

As soon as I got there we saw a TON of hot girls walking out of a bar dressed somewhat formally with guys dressed the same way. I found it was a datenight party and had something to do with "Greek"...I don't know, I kinda feel like I coulda gotten into it despite not being dressed up...there were 2 girls that didn't seem to have dates.

Anyway I found Dom and we walked around for a short while, very empty tonight so we didn't stay out long and didn't find any girls to approach.

HB Alex also did not come through with a party, so I won't be relying on her anymore for that sorta thing.

Went home and chilled, went to bed.

3/4/12

This was a pretty dull day. Finally started looking around at scholarships, two of them are essays and the other is an application I have to pick up. Didn't feel like writing any essays, so will probably do that now after finishing this update. Also wondering what the status is with my UNCW and FSU applications.

Nothing else important happened today.

But now I feel like I need to reevaluate my life a bit, maybe remind myself of some goals:

1. I want to play Varsity, and excel at each of my sports (COMPLETED)
2. I want to get straight A's and B's (COMPLETED SO FAR)
3. I want to figure out what I want to do as far as college (COMPLETED)
4. I want to get my driver's license (COMPLETED)
5. I want to get a summer job (I HAVE A JOB NOW SO COMPLETED)
6. I want to expand my social circle and get invited to a proper high school party (COMPLETED)
7. I want to break into the modeling industry
8. I want to find a good wingman to sarge with
9. I want to get laid (COMPLETED)
10. Refer to 9 and multiply by 100

I feel like Dom might turn out to be a good wingman if I hang out with him more often. Otherwise I've come pretty far on paper, but I have some new ambitions:

1. I want to start Varsity for volleyball
2. I want to break into the modeling industry
3. I want to find a good wingman to sarge with
4. I want to get laid a lot
5. I want to find good friends
6. I want to be accepted by all of my colleges
7. I want to get a job at the HAC gym
8. I want to take somebody hot from outside of school to my prom
9. I want to have a great senior prank
10. I want to make my graduation memorable
11. I want to enjoy my senior skip day
12. I want to enjoy my senior week

Methods

1. Practice and get better each day
2. Get a comp card shot by OTL graphics and send them to agencies
3. Hang out with Dom some more and other old friends
4. Approach a lot
5. This one I'm not sure about, will probably have to look outside of school
6. All I can do now is wait
7. Call my old instructor Dave and submit an application
8. Approach a lot
9. I think I already have one, just gotta find Pac Man costumes
10. Maybe I'll do some funny dance on my way to picking up my diploma
11. Find a party
12. Find parties

Right now my biggest problem is lack of real friends. I have plenty in school but none of them seem to want to do anything outside of school. I could go into specifics but that would be boring.

Before I end this, I want to bring up something that my mom has been saying that's been annoying me. When I can't find a party or girl to chill with she always tells me "don't worry about it" and to "wait until college". Kinda annoys me after a while.

That's about it, I had this updated two days ago but the site's remember me function kicked in and made me lose everything, so I really didn't feel like typing it up again.

Peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/5/12

Nothing really happened today save for me being accepted to UNCW...

...yeah that's about it.

3/6/12

Started talking to people about sharing a house for senior week. It seems like a lot of my friends already have plans while one, Brett, seems to have stopped talking to me about Dewey plans altogether.

The people that are saying they would share the house are Lexy, Shantasia, and Charnaza. All three are black girls, and I feel like there's going to have to be some more diversity...none of my boys say they can come down so maybe I'll have to put up a Facebook event or something.

Got Mass Effect 3 CE.

That's about it, oh wait, no it isn't. There's a girl on Myyearbook again named HB Marissa, number closed her seeing as she's kinda hot and lives near me. Will try to chill with her this weekend, but if not, will go to the mall.