//The Chronicles of BPH\\

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who is basically a beast at basketball with a ridiculous vertical leap and even he thought the vertical jump bible was quite good. And it's free if you know how to find it.

Also, school shouldn't be a drag. Just make it fun.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amohield said:
I have a friend who is basically a beast at basketball with a ridiculous vertical leap and even he thought the vertical jump bible was quite good. And it's free if you know how to find it.

Also, school shouldn't be a drag. Just make it fun.
I enjoy school. It's just that not much really happens anymore, at least within the school.

2/8/12

Alright so today was alright, but nothing special once again. Every class was really easy, as A days usually are. Finished the first page of my Manhattan Project report, but I need to do more than that.

Got home and watched almost all of the SimplePickup.com videos. Really funny stuff, they get lots of numbers but I wonder how often they get laid. Signed up on their forum because I found a wing that goes to University of Delaware, but I'll have to wait to hear back from him.

The workout I'm doing now, Advanced Bodyweight Routine, is the hardest f***ing thing I've probably ever done. The exercises get brutal with such a short rest while doing all 3 sets really kills you. I have an index card I left at home with the exact amount of reps I did, so I'll edit this later when I come home to fill in the exercise and rep counts.

Otherwise, I think that's about it. Some stuff with HB Kaitlin, but I'll omit that from this journal. Texted HB Mackenzie as well, no reply, will be deleting her number.

Now that's about it, peace guys.

EDIT: Ok here's the workout:

Pistol Squats 7 7 7
Dips 15 12 9
Chinups 11 9 7
Pushups 20 16 15
Inverted Rows 14 12 12
Hanging Leg Raises 10 10 10
Back Extentions 15 15 15

Hardest thing ever. I think my rep count was higher the first day because I was fresh...all sore today but I gave it my best.

I forgot to mention a HB Kayanna. She's a cute freshman that rides my bus. Kinda funny and quirky, nice and slim, but her best asset is her A$$ SET. Not big but very firm and defined...she likes to wear clothes that show this off.

I used to toy with her on the bus and I grinded (ground?) with her on homecoming. Recently she's been kinoing me a little bit, notably in the past 2 days. She said we should be best friends, she also has a boyfriend, so I'm not reading too much into her. Just saying that she seems like a possibility somewhere down the line.

That should be all folks. Also shoutout to Stormscar who replied to my thread about increasing my jump vertical on bodybuilding.com. Nice to hear from somebody I know :)

By the way...somebody had a thread in the discussion forum in regards to having to take a number 2 at his girl's house. Somebody replied and posted this link...it's the funniest thing I've read in a long time. I read it during class and people were looking at me like I was crazy, laughing till I started getting tears in my eyes.

Anyway: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120921191&p=421311261#post421311261

Now that's it...peace.

Last edited:

StormScar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehehe thx man;)

Keep in touch with kayanna, you never know when she might break up:p just don't get friend zoned too badly;). Damn that workout looks hard!!

Btw, if you or anyone cud take a look at my thread on bb it wud be awesome;)

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StormScar said:
Hehehe thx man;)

Keep in touch with kayanna, you never know when she might break up:p just don't get friend zoned too badly;). Damn that workout looks hard!!

Btw, if you or anyone cud take a look at my thread on bb it wud be awesome;)
I left you a reply mate.

2/9/12

Alright guys, today was quite routine as usual. Math is still stupid and my B days tend to be the only ones that give me homework.

Not sure if I've mentioned this before but I have a Spanish project where I basically have to do a news segment with 4 other classmates. It shouldn't be too bad, but we haven't really gotten far into the assignment...especially considering the segment should be roughly 10 minutes long.

HB Mackenzie told me f*** off which was kinda funny. I got bored the night before while watching SimplePickup, and girls claimed to like the Doggie Style position...so I texted her something along the lines of "So apparently doggie style is best" hahaha.

After school I went to the gym to practice volleyball again. 100 hits, sets, and bumps and 50 serves. They would not count unless I considered them to be good.

Started looking online for the Vertical Jump Bible, but it takes several months and I don't have that kind of time before volleyball starts up...so I'll just stick to my standard routine.

Watched a Manhattan Project documentary that gave me some really good facts. If anybody has any information about it, please fill me in.

HB Kayanna gave me some more kino today, very subtle stuff, but still touching me. Still not reading into it...both of us are very aware she has a boyfriend so that's a lose-lose situation.

That's all folks, peace.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Significantly improving your vertical jump is obviously going to take quite a bit of time.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Norwegian Nothing that didn't cost money.

@amohield Yeah I know, that's why I probably won't start training with plyo.

2/10/12

Regular school day, nice and easy. I've recently become addicted to Bloons Tower Defense on the computer, so I played a lot of that during my Aide periods.

Anyway, school went by and intead of working out afterwards I was way too hungry and decided to just eat early so I could go to the Sportsplex for volleyball. That didn't turn out so well...

Some of my teammates from school and I were paired up against local competition and we were getting creamed...by middle-aged overweight players that were around 5 foot 6. I was pretty terrible too...

My passing was bad, my hitting was bad (partly due to a terribly placed overhead light that was always in our eyes), and the only thing I really excelled at was serving. I almost walked off the court to just do hitting drills by myself.

After that I went home, walked the dogs with my dad like I often do on Fridays and Mondays, and learned some things about how my brother feels about me. Namely that I was getting the attention of a girl he liked. I'm really close with my brother and I was surprised to hear something like this from him.

That's about it, went to bed soon after for work in the morning.

2/11/12

I know it might be a little early for this, but I don't think I'm going to be able to do anything tonight so here it is...

First I woke up really early to get my workout done with. I'm not sure if I should do any cardio on the days that I do my routine as the routine itself accomplishes the task of exhausting me. Anyway here are the numbers:

Pistol Squats 8 7 7
Dips 16 13 10
Chinups 11 9 8
Pushups 20 16 16
Inverted Rows 14 12 11
Back Extensions 15 15 16

I would like to note that Pistol Squats are for each leg and Inverted Rows are often done with my legs elevated on a bench.

I was so gassed and exhausted by this workout that I had to take a good 10 minutes to slowly eat my protein bar while sitting on a staircase. I really don't recommend this routine unless one is a hardcore athlete or extremely dedicated.

Work was easy although quite dull. None of those pole dancing girls and I was these with the same co-worker for all 4 hours.

Went home instantly after and had a nice lunch, chilled out and played Bloons Tower Defense 5 before I got tired and took a nap for about an hour. After that I had to go to my grandma's for dinner at around 5:30 and therefore did not get to go to the mall.

After dinner half my family went to see a movie while I tried to see if HB Alex had a party to go to (she's with a boyfriend now too). She does but never texted back about the time or place, plus it started to snow and get icy out so I probably couldn't go out anyway. Even if I did, I would have to be my own ride and wouldn't be able to drink.

So I'm just relaxing here now...debating on whether or not to work on my Physics Report. Also posted about postponing the boostcamp due to circumstances like the above making it SOOO difficult to go out and meet people.

Delaware Suburbs man...f***in suck!

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
He does, and he's seen me be successful with what I've learned. Yet he won't listen to me and prefers to do things his way. Hates my criticism.
Yeah, a lot of people are like that. Well at least you've planted the thought in his head. I don't think he's going to have problems getting girls as he grows up.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/12/12

So today was boring and full of procrastination. I didn't end up going to last night's party as I found out the address at around midnight and couldn't go due to the snow and how late it was.

I spent most of today relaxing, no cardio or gymming today. Went to get Subway, planned to walk around the plaza and look for girls but then my brother wanted me to deliver him a sandwich so I had to come straight home. Pretty empty out there anyways; really cold with a frigid windchill.

So I made 0 progress on my bootcamp assignments.

Spent a few hours writing out about 4 pages or so of work for my Physics report and watched the premiere of The Walking Dead.

Disappointing weekend, trying to find when Senior Skip Day is. I think that's about it, also spent time reading brotips.com, funny stuff with quite a bit of relevance.

But yea so that's all folks.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/13/12

Alright so today was a pretty ok day. School was fine, power went out for about 10 minutes which was kinda odd. HB Cassidy is back at school from being suspended for the fight. Nothing else really worth noting.

Went home and chilled out before going to work out. Will have to update this later because I don't have my rep sheet in front of me.

Before working out I got the number of this sexy girl on myyearbook that lives really close to me. She has BPD, ADD, and is depressed, although you would never guess this from looking at her. HB Alexandria is her name. Had a short text conversation and we agreed to hang out this weekend if she wasn't grounded.

Had a nice dinner, discussed a few things with my family, got a Valentine's gift from both my parents which was nice. A book and an Amsterdam shirt which I'm wearing as we speak.

Went to Frazzberry, which is like a frozen yogurt shop with a really nice owner. Had a long talk with him while we all ate our yogurt, two of his female employees are kinda cute, neither are THAT hot though.

Finished my Physics report and FAFSA, so the next step is scholarships.

As for girls and life there is not much else worth mentioning. The new bootcamp challenge should be easy assuming I get the time to go out. Anyway that's it, peace.

EDIT: Got my workout sheet and reps right here:

Pistol Squats 8 8 7 (each leg with the assistance of a pole for balance)
Dips 16 13 8 (the last set the bone in my hand made it impossible to do more reps)
Chinups 11 9 8
Pushups 20 17 16
Inverted Rows 14 11 10
Back Extenstions 16 15 15

Last edited:

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude why are you updating this with random day to day stuff? Hell, why don't you inform me what you had for lunch too.
Also don't complain about only being able to socialize on weekends, I have the same dilemma

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanZy said:
Dude why are you updating this with random day to day stuff? Hell, why don't you inform me what you had for lunch too.
Also don't complain about only being able to socialize on weekends, I have the same dilemma
Are you ever a positive or kind person?

Look at whose name is at the title of the journal...MINE

I'll tell you the weight of my turds if I feel like it. If you aren't interested then don't read it. If I don't have a girl to talk about I'll talk about my damn day.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Are you ever a positive or kind person?

Look at whose name is at the title of the journal...MINE

I'll tell you the weight of my turds if I feel like it. If you aren't interested then don't read it. If I don't have a girl to talk about I'll talk about my damn day.
You didn't answer his question. He asked why?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Yes I did..."If I don't have a girl to talk about I'll talk about my damn day."
Im sorry, that was such a surface answer that I didn't even consider it. I know there is a deeper reason behind your journal. It's for you, I agree, but I doubt even you are interested in reading half the stuff.