//The Chronicles of BPH\\

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I'm not being a ****, I just think you're wasting your own time that you could use to be productive.
Additionally, I was telling you not to make excuses. Excuses limit us.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry Norwegian and DanZy, that was a bit of a d!ck move on my part. I just don't like being reminded of things I already know.

Where I live has very few target-rich places to go; I have Main St. and the mall, and I can't think of much I can do about it aside from moving. What annoys me is not that I feel I have to make excuses, but that I don't have control over this aspect of my life.

There are tons of hot girls at 2 nearby schools, but I have no idea where to meet them, so I have a problem and I don't yet know how to solve it.

As for the journal, I would talk about girls more often if I had more girls to talk about. At the moment the only real girl I'm gaming is one that I number-closed off of myyearbook. If I ended up hanging out with her it'd be cool, but I don't really expect it. So if I talk about girls, it will probably be on weekend posts unfortunately.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Where I live has very few target-rich places to go; I have Main St. and the mall, and I can't think of much I can do about it aside from moving. What annoys me is not that I feel I have to make excuses, but that I don't have control over this aspect of my life.
Agree on this point. I have to drive half an hour to see any friends. I have to drive 15 minutes to the CLOSEST place that people walk around. It's a driving city, unless you are inside a store or at a mall or something, you can't find people walking around.

Sure, those are excuses, maybe I should go out every time I get on sosuave. But **** you if you don't think that those facts limit me.

BPH's unnecessary details are easily skimmed over, rarely are they more than two sentences apiece. Just deal with it, at least he mentioned a new girl in this post.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/14/12

So how was everyone's Tuesday?

Valentine's Day was in the air at my school...girls receiving huge gifts from tons of guys while getting little or nothing in return.

But that's not important. My day consisted of school, attempting to play volleyball at the gym before finding a baseball team was to use it, and going grocery shopping. The ACME even had a Lover's Lane with tons of heart balloons around it.

Anyway I figure I would take today to describe the girls on my radar:

HB Kaitlin - Currently giving me the cold shoulder, always advertising on Facebook about her Miss High School USA pageant.

HB Kayanna - Freshman on my bus with a boyfriend. Kinda cute, kinos me but shies away from my kino, albeit in a playful way.

HB Alexandria - Girl I closed from myyearbook. Has ended both text conversations I've had with her by not replying after a while...so I'm not sure about her interest level. If we hang out it will be this weekend.

HB Gabby - Spanish girl in my Spanish class. Nothing special, but she has amazing boobs. She's got the overall hourglass figure but is also a bit chunky. If I want her I can have her but her looks coupled with her Spanish accent don't really do it for me.

HB Alex - Has a boyfriend now, probably won't be able to do much for a while. Will hopefully invite me to some parties.

HB Carla - Has a boyfriend, we've had no contact mutually for a while now.

HB Cassidy - Never seems to chill with guys that are into her. Since my texting fiasco with her a few months back she has not agreed to hang out with me.

HB Mackenzie - Threw a tantrum when I sent her an inappropriate text as a joke. Deleted her for misbehaving.

HB Bria - Hottest black girl in my school. Just not really into black girls, so I probably won't end up doing anything with her.

HB Kasey - Never really mentioned this one because I never approached her in person. Flirted with her over Facebook, which wasn't met very well. Not even sure if I should approach her in person, don't really see a reason to.

HB Esther - Hottest asian girl in my school. Not into the fact that her English isn't good. She's also the sister of my friend and the love of the life of another of my friends (Kevin). But he's a total wuss. Probably won't pursue this, too many consequences in the event of a f***-up.

I think that's about it right now.

Also, Senior Skip Day is May 4th and I have at least a few Senior Week plans.

I hope some of you got it in today, if not, join the club haha. That's all for now, peace.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like a lot of these girls aren't actually anything romantic, just girls you know.

I think you should hook up with every girl you have a good shot with. Start with the hottest then work your way down. At the very least word will get around, and new girls might start looking at you differently.

asianbboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
hate to be a **** but i'm going to speak my mind, is that kaitlin girl the hottest girl you know? cause i found her on fb and her face is really unattractive. how is she miss delaware. lol

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LearningSlowly These are girls that are either interested in me or ones that I'm slightly interested in. None of them are particularly attractive, around HB*s for the most part. I need girls outside of my school, all the ones I want to f*** I either fell through with or only made it part way before messing up (HB Cassidy and HB Carla).

@asianbboy You creepin brah? LOL. HB Kaitlin def isn't the hottest girl I know. I love her body though, very sexy. Her face looks kinda rigid when she smiles but that's really nitpicking. I just really wanted to lose my virginity to a really hot chick, regardless of emotional connection. I accomplished that here, the fact that she's a Miss High School Delaware pageant girl is just a title to me, maybe that would be something I could brag about but I don't usually do such things.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
None of them are particularly attractive, around HB*s for the most part.
I clearly saw "most attractive black girl" "most attractive asian girl"

I know you're not really into other races, but if it would give me social proof and be a new experience, I'd definitely do it.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
I clearly saw "most attractive black girl" "most attractive asian girl"

I know you're not really into other races, but if it would give me social proof and be a new experience, I'd definitely do it.
Yeah but neither of them are anything too special, plus both carry negatives if I were to mess with them. Especially the black girl, seeing as she's somebody my little brother likes. I could care less about the girls at my school, for the most part.

2/15/12

Nothing much today.

Found out my UNCW application is incomplete, will have to get that rectified.

Went to the gym as usual, forgot my rep sheet again so I'll have to update the rep counts later. Met these two big black football players that are coming to the University of Delaware from Maryland, transfer student juniors. These guys are huge, hit it off pretty well with them, really nice guys.

Nothing much else noteworthy, I plan to go out just about every day of this upcoming 4-day weekend, so I should be able to knock out these bootcamp challenges.

Number close
7 sexual approaches
12 approaches

Should be easy enough, assuming I get the time. Until I get my rep sheet, that's all folks.

EDIT: Alright here's the rep sheet:

Pistol Squats 7 7 7 (using a bench without a bar to sit all the way down onto)
Dips 16 13 11 (the handle dug into the bone of my right hand so my reps suffered a bit)
Chinups 11 9 8
Pushups 20 18 16
Inverted Rows 14 10 12 (legs elevated on bench)
Hanging Leg Raises 10 10 10
Back Extensions 16 15 15

Last edited:

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick update, not worried about censoring words, sosuave can asterisk them for me...

Why the **** did nobody tell me that I am responsible for sending SAT scores?! I just received a ****ing e-mail from FSU saying that my ****ing application was voided for not having the god damn SAT scores sent in!

What the ****!!! I thought this whole time it was my guidance counselor's responsibility! Why the **** did University of Delaware receive them and accept me but not my other ****ing schools?!

Penn State had this problem, UNCW HAS this problem, and it seems FSU didn't even send me a ****ing warning e-mail and now they're telling me that the ****ing application is void and I get no refund. I just got done e-mailing my guidance counselor and up until now, having gotten a comment from a friend on Facebook informing me, I did not know that it is MY responsibility to send in the ****ing SAT scores!

My guidance counselor sat me down and told me "Alright BPH, I'll send your SCORES and transcripts to these schools", yeah ****ing right!

I'm fuming right now, sorry guys but this is ****ing bull****. This was one of my top 3 schools along with UNCW and UD and I don't want my only ****ing option to be within my own ****ing state.

I'm out.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn homie. Call em up, tell them your mistake, and tell them your SAT scores. They'll make an exception if you're a strong candidate for acceptance.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Damn homie. Call em up, tell them your mistake, and tell them your SAT scores. They'll make an exception if you're a strong candidate for acceptance.
I hope man...I'm gonna have to try and cry on that phone line if I am to get my way here.

2/16/12

Today was alright as far as school, nothing special.

Got home and chilled out before going to the mall to run some game for a little bit and knock out challenges.

To my surprise the place was DEAD. Very empty, never seen such an empty food court before.

Saw a girl I used to like back in middle school, she isn't so hot anymore and I found out from her that she dropped out of school. That sucks.

I got the number of a girl I'll refer to as HB April, she went to Charter and looked familiar so I thought I'd approach her, didn't hurt that she was alone. She's cute but not all that hot so I don't think I'll contact her...just wanted to knock out that bootcamp challenge.

But guess who else I saw at the mall today? Go ahead...guess, you have 3 guesses...

HB Kaitlin.

She was there with her parents and I came over to say hi, found out that she broke her phone and got a new one, had me put my number in it. Met her parents, made a little small talk, but I was quickly on my way, she says she might be free Monday. I'll post the text convo due to its brevity (shortness):

Her: Heyy
Me: Youre def gonna be my late valentine. You know that right?
Her: Ys that lol
Me: Cus i want you to be ;) but only if im yours too

And that's the end of that right there.

Also texted HB Alexandria for a little bit...her interest doesn't seem too high. Here's that text convo:

Me: Hey cutie. Ungrounded yet?
Her: Idk yet
Me: Ask your parents?
Her: No not really
Me: No i mean you should ask your parents
Her: Ask em what
Me: If youre ungrounded so we can hang out haha
Her: Oh right lol
Me: Cus i want you to be my valentine on saturday cutie
Her: Do you really mean that
Me: Yeah of course :)
Her: Awe
Me: But only if im your valentine ;)

And that was it with that one. So...my texting game needs some work but I also need a better practice area. Mall on a Thursday night during downpour rainy weather isn't going to be a popular place.

So after I got home I decided not to go to the gym and practice volleyball, seeing as I didn't have any shorts and was just feeling lazy.

Soon afterwards I found out about my guidance counselor's failure and my FSU app's rejection. So I will be calling them tomorrow and visiting my counselor if possible.

To top it off...my Xbox 360 got the red rings of death while I was playing Battlefield to blow off some stead...

So **** this ****... I'm off to bed.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Me: Youre def gonna be my late valentine. You know that right? Don't say that.
Me: Cus i want you to be ;) but only if im yours too Drop that too.

Underlined what I thought you should've omitted. You set yourself up for a loss when you say that. Both convo's could be considered to have gone well if you didn't add that.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/17/12

Alright so today was alright. Was all over the place the early part of the day.

Got my FSU application as straightened out as possible, got a hold of my guidance counselor and she sent SATs to every school on the list, including FSU. Couldn't get a hold of them on the phone so I'll have to keep trying, very pissed about this.

Went to Main St. for a little bit after dropping my mom off at our grandparent's house. I pussed out a little bit on Main St. I'm more afraid of having people watch me while I hit on a girl rather than the actual girl. It was pretty empty out due to the cold, but I did approach one HB Bethany. Talked to her for a bit but when it came time for a number close she declined and said she would "give it to me next time she saw me around".

When I picked my mom up from my grandparent's house I saw how bad my grandfather's getting. When I was sitting waiting for my mom to leave he started choking on a liquid milkshake, cleared his throat himself but still...I don't think he'll be around in a few months.

Went to the Sportplex for volleyball later tonight. Kevin, John, and Reggie were being d!cks - Pat, DJ, and I had to play on a different court because they had a full 6 on 6 game going on. Thing is we had 4 or 5 spots on our court and these guys didn't join our game until every single person in their game left. And that only lasted 10 minutes till the place closed up.

I made sure they knew they were being d!cks and Kevin explodes and gets all pissy and high tails it to his car to leave. As I'm leaving he gets in the oncoming lane and cuts me of...

If this is our team dynamic we are going to have some problems this season. Went home and chilled after that.

2/18/12

I'm telling you...this is the most intense workout I've ever done. I expect to get cut to shreds and lose maybe 5lbs of fat within the month.

I woke up early to do my workout before I had to go to work, and I don't have my rep sheet but I think I can remember this:

Pistol Squats 7 7 7 (bench assist)
Dips 16 14 12
Chinups 11 9 8
Pushups 20 18 16
Inverted Rows 13 12 10 (legs raised on bench)
Hanging Leg Raises 10 10 10
Back Extensions 16 15 15

After that I felt nauseous. I chilled on the couch and didn't eat for about 20 minutes or so. I'm telling you, if you want to LOSE FAT and GET CUT, do this routine. Adjust the rep count but keep the pace at 45 seconds per rest period and you will be dead...not sore necessarily, but exhausted.

After that I had work, which wasn't really interesting or worth mentioning. HB Alexandria and I had a short text conversation and she couldn't chill today, saying she was at the beach. Said maybe on Monday. Problem is that I always have to initiate, so I expect nothing but hope for something here.

HB Alex didn't get back to me with any parties...so after work I just chilled out and played the Mass Effect 3 demo for a while. F***in love that game.

That's about it, peace.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
I hope man...I'm gonna have to try and cry on that phone line if I am to get my way here.

2/16/12

Today was alright as far as school, nothing special.

Got home and chilled out before going to the mall to run some game for a little bit and knock out challenges.

To my surprise the place was DEAD. Very empty, never seen such an empty food court before.

Saw a girl I used to like back in middle school, she isn't so hot anymore and I found out from her that she dropped out of school. That sucks.

I got the number of a girl I'll refer to as HB April, she went to Charter and looked familiar so I thought I'd approach her, didn't hurt that she was alone. She's cute but not all that hot so I don't think I'll contact her...just wanted to knock out that bootcamp challenge.

But guess who else I saw at the mall today? Go ahead...guess, you have 3 guesses...

HB Kaitlin.

She was there with her parents and I came over to say hi, found out that she broke her phone and got a new one, had me put my number in it. Met her parents, made a little small talk, but I was quickly on my way, she says she might be free Monday. I'll post the text convo due to its brevity (shortness):

Her: Heyy
Me: Youre def gonna be my late valentine. You know that right?
Me: Cus i want you to be ;) but only if im yours too

And that's the end of that right there.

Also texted HB Alexandria for a little bit...her interest doesn't seem too high. Here's that text convo:

And that was it with that one. So...my texting game needs some work but I also need a better practice area. Mall on a Thursday night during downpour rainy weather isn't going to be a popular place.

So after I got home I decided not to go to the gym and practice volleyball, seeing as I didn't have any shorts and was just feeling lazy.

Soon afterwards I found out about my guidance counselor's failure and my FSU app's rejection. So I will be calling them tomorrow and visiting my counselor if possible.

To top it off...my Xbox 360 got the red rings of death while I was playing Battlefield to blow off some stead...

So **** this ****... I'm off to bed.
Dafuq? you know, I read your journal and often wonder to myself when you'll realise you have a co(k, not a vag.

I mean seriously, you have vague romantic connotations to your texts and act like it's all sexual. Y'know, romance is about as sexual as vegetables. Which is to say sometimes you get lucky and get a cucumber or some other phallic symbol, but most the time you get potatoes. Go find me a chick who masturbates with potatoes. Go. Now.

Dude, you're good looking. Y dafuq you so lame? You come off more sleazy with your vaguely sexual remarks then anything vaguely sexual. You're like Anti-Brand. Unfunny and sleazy.

Okay, rather then abuse you more I'm actually going to help you. I just wanted to make you annoyed so you'd use both hands to type instead of touching yourself when you read my name.

First off, we aren't the romantic era. Romance is dead, feminism killed it. Now it is alllllllll about sexuality. Be sexual. Like a panther. Just come out of nowhere with sexual remarks. Not generic **** you get of the internet-

HOLD ON. MY FAGDAR HAS GONE OFF-

Grrrrr...... Nuhhhhh. OOOOOOOHHHHH. aawwwwww.... rrrrrrrrr. kukukaaaaaaarrrr....... Mother****er, stop calling every girl babe, honey or whatever else you think they think is sweet. It's so disrespectful you're lucky you haven't been slapped yet. Not really, but it is one step away from twisting your moustaches in appreciation at every fine young wench who walks past. ****s not WinRAR, it gets outdated.

So anyway. I see mainly your texting so I'm judging your personality on that, but I'd say for me at least that texting is a fair distillation and representation of my person.

You text like the whole time you're doing it you're pulling the sexy face. From me girls would read those texts and laugh their balls back on (side note: I'm failing human biology) because they'd know I was doing it as a joke. The fact is suits you is sad. So text more like this- with no buffer statements (ie excuses) like "sexy babe". Unless they're replies. Even then, skip the honey/babe/cutey pie/purdy girl. Yokel.
Me: You have a cool name and you're British. Plus 1. Sets a theme
Her: haha thanks ;.) xx NOTICE HOW SHE IS CLEARLY THE GIRL????
Me: So what are you doing tomorrow?
You: Not sure yet you?
Me: working out.
Me: Come on adventuuuure :.)
Her: where are you going:.)
Me: City.
Or a forest.
Possibly a mountain. Mofo, I roleplay.
Her: Can I come? It's obvious which one of us is creating the space and leading. The one WITHOUT the vagina I want to get into.
Me: can you climb?
Her: lol no ****.
Me: important question.
Her: I can :.P
Me: wicked. Give me your number and I'll text you when I head out.

Notice how even though I'm obviously chasing her, I make her jump through random irrelevant hoops? Cos we're both entertaining. She's cool, I'm equally cool. We're both hot as balls. etc.

Read either Norways journal or the recent few posts in mine for boss examples of texting.

Also, stop taking funny junk so serious. Life is hilarious, look at the absurdity of it all :D

Seeya on the d-low brova.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Dafuq? you know, I read your journal and often wonder to myself when you'll realise you have a co(k, not a vag.

I mean seriously, you have vague romantic connotations to your texts and act like it's all sexual. Y'know, romance is about as sexual as vegetables. Which is to say sometimes you get lucky and get a cucumber or some other phallic symbol, but most the time you get potatoes. Go find me a chick who masturbates with potatoes. Go. Now.

Dude, you're good looking. Y dafuq you so lame? You come off more sleazy with your vaguely sexual remarks then anything vaguely sexual. You're like Anti-Brand. Unfunny and sleazy.

Okay, rather then abuse you more I'm actually going to help you. I just wanted to make you annoyed so you'd use both hands to type instead of touching yourself when you read my name.

First off, we aren't the romantic era. Romance is dead, feminism killed it. Now it is alllllllll about sexuality. Be sexual. Like a panther. Just come out of nowhere with sexual remarks. Not generic **** you get of the internet-

HOLD ON. MY FAGDAR HAS GONE OFF-

Grrrrr...... Nuhhhhh. OOOOOOOHHHHH. aawwwwww.... rrrrrrrrr. kukukaaaaaaarrrr....... Mother****er, stop calling every girl babe, honey or whatever else you think they think is sweet. It's so disrespectful you're lucky you haven't been slapped yet. Not really, but it is one step away from twisting your moustaches in appreciation at every fine young wench who walks past. ****s not WinRAR, it gets outdated.

So anyway. I see mainly your texting so I'm judging your personality on that, but I'd say for me at least that texting is a fair distillation and representation of my person.

You text like the whole time you're doing it you're pulling the sexy face. From me girls would read those texts and laugh their balls back on (side note: I'm failing human biology) because they'd know I was doing it as a joke. The fact is suits you is sad. So text more like this- with no buffer statements (ie excuses) like "sexy babe". Unless they're replies. Even then, skip the honey/babe/cutey pie/purdy girl. Yokel.
Me: You have a cool name and you're British. Plus 1. Sets a theme
Her: haha thanks ;.) xx NOTICE HOW SHE IS CLEARLY THE GIRL????
Me: So what are you doing tomorrow?
You: Not sure yet you?
Me: working out.
Me: Come on adventuuuure :.)
Her: where are you going:.)
Me: City.
Or a forest.
Possibly a mountain. Mofo, I roleplay.
Her: Can I come? It's obvious which one of us is creating the space and leading. The one WITHOUT the vagina I want to get into.
Me: can you climb?
Her: lol no ****.
Me: important question.
Her: I can :.P
Me: wicked. Give me your number and I'll text you when I head out.

Notice how even though I'm obviously chasing her, I make her jump through random irrelevant hoops? Cos we're both entertaining. She's cool, I'm equally cool. We're both hot as balls. etc.

Read either Norways journal or the recent few posts in mine for boss examples of texting.

Also, stop taking funny junk so serious. Life is hilarious, look at the absurdity of it all :D

Seeya on the d-low brova.
That was one of the most entertaining replies I've ever read lol.

But yes, I do understand that my text game is fail. And since my journal update is so short, I'll add it to this reply...

2/19/12

Nothing...really, my day was so boring. Had no ride to go anywhere and by the time it got back the mall was closed.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/20/12

Also a pretty boring day. Had no ride most of the day so I didn't try to go anywhere until the very end.

0/2 as far as girl flakes. HB Kaitlin was working and never got back to me after the call where I got a hold of her. HB Alexandria said she didn't know when she could chill and that she would get back to me, and never got back to me.

So I just chilled again today before hitting the gym, and here's that report:

Pistol Squats 7 8 7
Dips 17 14 12
Chinups 12 9 8
Pushups 20 19 16
Inverted Rows 14 13 11
Hanging Leg Raises 10 11 10
Back Extensions 17 16 16

I notice that I have better balance doing pistol squats on my right leg.

Anyway, seeing as the two girls flakes I planned to go to the mall with my friend Dom. It was already getting late so I waited and when I found out how late he was available I decided that we shouldn't go. So a boring end to a boring weekend.

2/21/12

Ok so today had some eventful things happen, a few of them involving girls.

First and foremost, I met with my guidance counselor and got a hold of FSU. She relayed my grades and SAT scores as well as scanning them and sending them directly to the e-mail of the person she was on the phone with. We got lucky, she got a person almost immediately. Right now it seems like my FSU app will be reinstated, so thank god!

The other notable thing I did today was during math when I went over to where HB Cassidy sits and started to playfully tease her. I locked eye contact and only looked at her eyes the entire time while I asked ridiculous questions. She was smiling and laughing for a little bit, then asked me if I thought I was funny or cute. I thought this was a good thing but after a while she started just completely ignoring me. If I ever thought I would be able to lay her I think that opportunity had come and gone.

Not sure if I should try to lay HB Gabby, she's somewhat hot, but not all that. She's got a decent figure and nice breasts, but I can see a bit of a gut sometimes and I wonder how she looks naked.

The final thing involved HB Esther that I mentioned earlier. A week or so ago I was talking to her about a dance coming up while the conversation transitioned to prom. She asked me who I was going with and I told her I don't know if I'm going because there's nobody I really want to go with and blah blah blah...

Point is, today I come up and give her a big hug and lift her in the air. Mind you this is a girl I relentlessly tease. Now as I'm walking out she says she has to ask me an important question, but then says she'll ask me later tonight.

I'm almost certain she wants to ask me/have me ask her to prom.

So later tonight I get a few texts from her, nothing special but she's double texting and obviously showing some interest. To avoid having her ask the question I tell her I'm going to bed soon and that was pretty much it. I then started to analyze this situation...

This girl is easily the hottest Asian girl in my school, I'd give her around an 8 if not 8.5.

It seems like she's into me, but I've pretty much thought that forever.

But if she wants me to take her to prom, I have things to consider, such as...

I've met her dad, her brother is my friend, and my AFC friend Kevin was all about her for the past 2 years (though I could care less about that last part)

She's not very Americanized and I'm aware of Asian culture, if I were to spend all the money involved in prom it would not be because I want to have one last dance with all my friends (seeing as I could care less about my senior class and because it only has around 60 seniors in it), it would be because I want to have fun with whatever girl I'm bringing before I bring her back and tap that a$$. I don't know if I could do that with HB Esther.

The choice may seem obvious to you but I'm really not sure if I want her, so feel free to leave suggestions. I will see her next period, but she will probably not ask me in the company of so many people.

Aside from that, there's a kid on my bus named Nick. I want to f*** him up. He's a really fat freshman that sits in the back with the upperclassmen and always butts into our conversations despite the fact that we all COMPLETELY ignore him.

This morning I snapped and said. "listen, you know I don't like you right?" to which he responded "yeah well I don't like you or your mother"...

That was the wrong response, and I got pissed. I'm good with restraint but I really want to mess this kid up, just not sure how to do it without getting in trouble. So if anybody has suggestions with that, feel free to leave em here for me to read.

That's about it guys, peace.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd throw the kid down the bus dude. As long as you take SOMEONE you like to the dance, then it doesn't matter. Just don't be left in the dust afterwards, having not taken action towards getting a quality date.