//The Chronicles of BPH\\

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
This seems a bit racist to me.
Nope. I don't dislike them because of their race, they're all my friends. But if I'm going to senior week to drink and bang for a whole 7 days I don't think they will be the best company.

Charnaza and Shantasia are both funny as hell but they're still pretty ghetto, I would know, I've known them since middle school. Lexy is the opposite, she's a good girl that never parties but says that she would.

I'm just saying that people live up to their stereotypes, as I've seen it time and time again.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/8/12

Ok so first I had the problem of not having enough people for Senior Week - now I have too many; myself, Dom, Shantasia, Charnaza, Lexy, Larry, Khayree, Markevis, and possibly Eric. This would make it easy to split the cost of the house, but I'm afraid it would get too crowded, especially if we bring people home from parties.

The house has 6 or 7 beds and sleeps 12-14 as listed, and it is only $900 for the week. It looks ugly as sh** from the front, but everybody else in my little group here doesn't care, seeing as it's a deal and looks decent on the inside. But there are a few issues...

First off, Markevis...I didn't even want him to come. Dom and I were talking about this at lunch and Markevis, being his friend, comes over. Dom invites him to the house to split the cost and even tries to convince him to come. Markevis is funny and I like him and all, but I'm afraid he'll be too crazy...it's hard to be serious with him and I feel like he would be the one to do something stupid at this house.

Also, if Eric doesn't come there will be zero diversity in this house. I will be the only white dude. The problem I have, knowing how these guys are in school, I don't want the only parties we go to being similar to the more ghetto parties going on in northern Wilmington. Maybe these guys will surprise me...I don't know...maybe this is racist but I have an idea of what to expect from my friends here. I'm just worried that if this week goes the way I think it could go, that I would be spending a couple hundred dollars on something that won't be fun for me.

Aside from this not much else has been going on. HB Marissa can't hang out this weekend so she gave me the alternative for next weekend, we'll see how that goes.

That's all I really care to type up right now. Leave your thoughts, I haven't heard from you guys in a while.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I've got a little mid-day update.

Last period I was talking to my friend Eric about the senior week house. We both pretty much agree that the people that are going to the house might get a littlle out of hand and might not be a fun time. The people staying at the house is so far the only deterrent for Eric to come.

Basically we came up with a new list of people during that period; myself, Eric, Kevin, Nicole, Reggie, and hopefully Dom with maybe one additional girl.

There are two, maybe three problems here:

1. I would have to ask Dom to come hang with us and ditch his friend Markevis.

2. I would be ditching Shantasia, Charnaza, Khayree, and so on. Despite being my friends I want to have some fun for myself here.

3. Reggie is bisexual, and whether or not he's attracted to me he still acts out and I don't know how I should handle him (grabbed my butt at volleyball practice yesterday).

So yeah, can I get opinions later on? I see Dom next period and am trying to think of the nicest way I can to ask him to ditch Markevis.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/9/12

Hmm...I don't think much really happened today. Some IOIs from HB Katie but I don't feel like putting in the effort for her. Separating her from her boyfriend isn't worth it, if she wants me she can come to me.

I don't really see HB Kasey except when I'm on my way to lunch on either A or B days...not sure which.

Had a bad practice today in which coach got mad, not really going to elaborate, no real need. I feel like his assistant coach might be into me...her name is Leah. Kinda cute but not really my type...kinda thick around the legs.

Played Mass Effect 3 the rest of the night, no work tomorrow because the owner wanted to sit in at the desk.

3/10/12

Chilled out this morning, played Mass Effect 3.

As the day went on I felt like going to the mall. Before I went apparently my brother and parents were talking about suicide and depression and he left to go for a walk. When I got back I learned that he had traveled almost 3 miles before he got picked up...I wonder what that's about, he never seems to have problems. I would know, we usually talk a bit before we fall asleep at night, seeing as we share a room.

The mall was kinda lame, only had an hour and a half to walk around. Had to babysit my little sister most of the time, she kept wanting to check out shoe stores.

Nevertheless I made two approaches, both were flops. One was just really young and was in a two-set. She wasn't all that cute when i got up close, so I ejected soon after.

The other was this girl my sister pointed out, told me she was really hot. When I went up to her it was a 30-something year old woman and I promptly ejected and told her how old she was. My sister started laughing and apologizing.

There were a handful of groups with a hot girl that I didn't approach because of not being good with groups. That's going to be something I'll definitely have to break.

A couple that were solo I decided not to approach. Will have to break that AA as well. But I don't feel like it's AA, I feel like I'm just being really damn picky.

The one that really got to me was when I was leaving the mall with my sister and dad there were these two other girls behind me. Both were hot but one interested me. I didn't want to approach the both of them so I wimped out. I think I saw her look over at me when she got in her car as I got into me. That one felt promising...f*** me dude...

Otherwise I'm just working out final kinks with senior week. I would need each person to put forward about $125 and make sure I know who would come. Either 6 or 7 people. But I'll worry more about that later.

Peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/11/12

Really a dull day in which nothing got accomplished.

Daylight saving's time screwed me up a little bit, and aside from catching up on some shows I really didn't do much. What I DID do was find a really promising beachhouse for senior week.

The one that I found that was $900 goes up to $2500 on the week we would be staying there. Instead I found one for $1800 that is really nice and sleeps 10. Now I have to collect money and find somebody who can sign for the house.

I may put up a topic in General about this and see if anybody has some helpful suggestions for senior week.

Otherwise not much else, that's all.

Peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/12/12

Alright so today was a pretty good day overall. Dull school day, but practice and onward was fun.

I was dropped BOMBS from the middle hitting position. I was spiking over our tallest and best players, as well as blocking those game guys. I put in work today, and was very proud of my performance. If I get the timing down I destroy the ball...consistently.

I texted all of my friends that plan to attend senior week with me. We are going to try to meet up on Friday to discuss how this whole thing is going to work. In total we have around 8 people, and a decent girl-to-guy ratio.

It would be me, Reggie, Eric, Kevin, Dom, Nicole, Lexy, and Shantasia. Maybe one more girl if need be. We need somebody over 21 to sign for the house, so yeah.

I got a text from my cousin Brock, saying that I could basically shadow him at UD on Tuesday or Thursday. That should be fun, nice of him.

Decided to trim some of the female fat of my life. Texted HB Kaitlin, HB Alexandria, and HB Marissa.

HB Kaitlin didn't talk to me till this morning. Says she has drama going on in her house and thinks her parents may divorce. Chose to be a little bit of a "sweet AFC" and told her I miss her but that didn't seem to change her mind too much. She stopped textin back soon after.

HB Alexandria b!tched out a little bit earlier. So I texted her giving her once last chance to hang out. She said "who is this?"...and that was it.

HB Marissa also removed my number, but we had a good conversation after she apologized for deleting it. If we chill it should be fun, but her excuses are lame. Right now she says she doesn't know if she can chill on Saturday because she has school, and when I tell her to name a time she just says "i'll let you know baby". Not sure about her.

There's also a girl who's not too hot, but I will refer to her as HB Eileen. She messaged me on Facebook and obviously wants me, but I don't think I want her. She's got a pretty face but is pretty thick, not fat, but thick. I think it's Josh that said I should still game her, make friends with her friends and network.

I'll post a Facebook pic of her later up here, till then I think that's all.

Oh, I started workin on some scholarships and still haven't heard from FSU. That is all. Peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/12/12

Alright so today was a pretty good day overall. Dull school day, but practice and onward was fun.

I was dropped BOMBS from the middle hitting position. I was spiking over our tallest and best players, as well as blocking those game guys. I put in work today, and was very proud of my performance. If I get the timing down I destroy the ball...consistently.

I texted all of my friends that plan to attend senior week with me. We are going to try to meet up on Friday to discuss how this whole thing is going to work. In total we have around 8 people, and a decent girl-to-guy ratio.

It would be me, Reggie, Eric, Kevin, Dom, Nicole, Lexy, and Shantasia. Maybe one more girl if need be. We need somebody over 21 to sign for the house, so yeah.

I got a text from my cousin Brock, saying that I could basically shadow him at UD on Tuesday or Thursday. That should be fun, nice of him.

Decided to trim some of the female fat of my life. Texted HB Kaitlin, HB Alexandria, and HB Marissa.

HB Kaitlin didn't talk to me till this morning. Says she has drama going on in her house and thinks her parents may divorce. Chose to be a little bit of a "sweet AFC" and told her I miss her but that didn't seem to change her mind too much. She stopped textin back soon after.

HB Alexandria b!tched out a little bit earlier. So I texted her giving her once last chance to hang out. She said "who is this?"...and that was it.

HB Marissa also removed my number, but we had a good conversation after she apologized for deleting it. If we chill it should be fun, but her excuses are lame. Right now she says she doesn't know if she can chill on Saturday because she has school, and when I tell her to name a time she just says "i'll let you know baby". Not sure about her.

There's also a girl who's not too hot, but I will refer to her as HB Eileen. She messaged me on Facebook and obviously wants me, but I don't think I want her. She's got a pretty face but is pretty thick, not fat, but thick. I think it's Josh that said I should still game her, make friends with her friends and network.

I'll post a Facebook pic of her later up here, till then I think that's all.

Oh, I started workin on some scholarships and still haven't heard from FSU. That is all. Peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/13/12

Today was decent.

Nothing much really went on at school, still getting IOIs from HB Katie. I feel like I'm probably in the friendzone with her, not that I really care.

Practice was pretty bad for me today. I was really screwing up as far as hitting, and started getting frustrated at the odd rotation. Was pretty glad when it was over.

Went to the shopping plaza up the street from me to get some ice cream. The weather was nice and I just started to notice that this may be a good place to do some approaches, after seeing quite a few cuties roaming about.

I'm having problems with senior week again. I called the people that listed the house and they told me they don't rent to high schoolers. I even made up a little story that we could get a 20something year old to sign for the house and would stay with us. They still declined...not sure if I should pursue this and lie or what...but if this house is a lost cause I'm pretty much back to square one...

That's about it for now, peace. Leave me stuff to read guys, haven't heard from anyone in a while.

smithersonb11

Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
3/13/12

Today was decent.

Nothing much really went on at school, still getting IOIs from HB Katie. I feel like I'm probably in the friendzone with her, not that I really care.

Practice was pretty bad for me today. I was really screwing up as far as hitting, and started getting frustrated at the odd rotation. Was pretty glad when it was over.

Went to the shopping plaza up the street from me to get some ice cream. The weather was nice and I just started to notice that this may be a good place to do some approaches, after seeing quite a few cuties roaming about.

I'm having problems with senior week again. I called the people that listed the house and they told me they don't rent to high schoolers. I even made up a little story that we could get a 20something year old to sign for the house and would stay with us. They still declined...not sure if I should pursue this and lie or what...but if this house is a lost cause I'm pretty much back to square one...

That's about it for now, peace. Leave me stuff to read guys, haven't heard from anyone in a while.
I feel like I'm reading the same **** over and over to be completely honest.

In my opinion, you need to step out of your comfort zone a lot more. You seem happy with the same group of friends and girls in your life, and not meeting any new ones. Go out, cold approach at the mall or something. It's actually really easy, especially if you're good looking.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smithersonb11 said:
Go out, cold approach at the mall or something. It's actually really easy, especially if you're good looking.
Hahaha yeah he knows its easy, read his journal. BPH got an f-close off a cold approach.

But I agree. Same **** over and over again. See if there are any concerts you could go to soon, especially with a group from your school. I feel like you could kill some approaches at an event.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/14/12

Well here's one that's not same old same old. Today was a pretty f***in kick@$$ day.

It was just like any other crappy day, for a while. Got pieces of a scholarship application from my guidance counselor and am on my way to my first scholarship.

Now towards the end of the day my day started getting really good. There's a new girl that transferred here that I met in my Spanish class. Her name is HB Destiny, and she's surely not hotter than HB Kaitlin but is still pretty damn sexy. Great breasts, pretty face, and she looks like a freak. Started chatting her up in that class while HB Bree (that girl from way back) was trying to c0ckblock me every so often as our love/hate relationships usually entails.

Point being, this girl is definitely into me, I played it quite well. Number closed her right there in class on her first day of class and set up a "date" for this Friday to play football with her.

Had a short text convo with her later that night:

Me: Hey cutie, might wanna bring a mouth piece to our football game. i like that smile too much (this is a joke because she knocked her tooth out playing football and was able to find it have it reinserted haha)
Her: Haha alright
Me: Just looking out for you ;)
Her: Thanks lol.
Her: Sorry my texts were kinda short, my phone was dying and i waa at ritas lol.
Me: Its fine, but im goin to bed now. See ya friday sexy ;)
Her: Lol alright see ya

Not bad, and before amohield says it, yes I did use cutie again and will probably continue to do so because it's most natural for me and fits my frame. Though I am wary of how often I use it.

After this I had a pretty productive practice and just generally feel pretty good about my skill. However, I have no idea where my coach wants to put me as far as lineup.

Came home and chilled out for a bit, got some stuff done. Homework done, scholarship being worked on, talked to LearningSlowly and found out that I would be able to come chill with him if I go visit my colleges this weekend. Also Josh if you're reading this, would I be able to come Saturday instead of Sunday?

Speaking of colleges, I got accepted at FSU, which makes me 5 for 5 as far as acceptances. My mom surprised me with it after tricking me into thinking that it had still not gone through. I posted that on my Facebook and HB Morganne (girl from Ocean City last year that wants to f***) congratulated me and posted her new number. If it lasts to Ocean City that will be a definite lay.

So now we're planning to go visit all of the college campuses on a series of flights this weekend with my mom, which is where Josh would come in, when I visit Atlanta for connecting my flights.

This is what being a DJ is all about. I just feel good as f*** right now. Not that my life isn't already good but I'm just blissful right now guys, everything is working out pretty well.

I feel like I'm missing a few little things but they must not be too important right now. Anyway, that's all, peace.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have to say that I facepalmed when you said 'cutie' and 'sexy'. It was good apart from that, maybe you should've just sent her a short text after she apologized. You're too easy to get, especially over text. You can still be sexual without giving up your challenge.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
I do have to say that I facepalmed when you said 'cutie' and 'sexy'. It was good apart from that, maybe you should've just sent her a short text after she apologized. You're too easy to get, especially over text. You can still be sexual without giving up your challenge.
I just like being direct when I show my interest.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but I agree with NDJ here. Go read some of Jaedon's texting, his stuff is super sexual and its gold. I don't think he says "sexy" much, but he's definitely being sexy.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Yeah, but I agree with NDJ here. Go read some of Jaedon's texting, his stuff is super sexual and its gold. I don't think he says "sexy" much, but he's definitely being sexy.
Did you read the bits about you? I gotta know if I would be able to come over on Saturday, also gonna need stuff like your number and address so I can better arrange this.