//The Chronicles of BPH\\

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going to get a new passport in the morning, but yeah you definitely can. Gotta think about what to tell my parents. I'll talk to you on facebook.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to hate your texting, now I don't mind it. I still don't like it. It just seems corny, like you're texting her while pulling the troll face or something. But the actual direction you text is good, you're a bit too easy to get but that's a problem I only just got over. I would reccomend less sexualisation of them (less compliments, cutie, I was thinkin about you, etc.) and more sexualization of yourself and the scenario. Like "this beach we're going to is sexy." or more likely something about you to interacting, over texting you can be ultra confronting like that and say stuff that would normally be forward.

Also, nice to read something new man. Push it.

Jelly of meeting up with Josh :(

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
I used to hate your texting, now I don't mind it. I still don't like it. It just seems corny, like you're texting her while pulling the troll face or something. But the actual direction you text is good, you're a bit too easy to get but that's a problem I only just got over. I would reccomend less sexualisation of them (less compliments, cutie, I was thinkin about you, etc.) and more sexualization of yourself and the scenario. Like "this beach we're going to is sexy." or more likely something about you to interacting, over texting you can be ultra confronting like that and say stuff that would normally be forward.

Also, nice to read something new man. Push it.

Jelly of meeting up with Josh :(
Yeah Josh recommended something along the lines of referring to my car as the "sexmobile", but I'll describe that more in a little bit.

3/15/12

So today was a bit of downer compared to yesterday. I got a detention from that math teacher Mr. Howard that I always b!tch about.

Why? The day before I took this girl's eraser and held onto it from her to be funny, she is my friend and I often mess with her. When she got upset and called the teacher over I was like "okay, okay, here you go" and gave it back to her. Mr. Howard just turned and walked away looking disappointed as usual.

And during my 2nd Period I get called down to receive a detention...it's scheduled for next Wednesday...the day before our first volleyball game and the last best day to practice for this game.

I talked to him about it today and he just told me that I was being a disturbance, so I asked him why he didn't write up any other kids that were being disturbances, and he tells me that's none of my busienss so I just say whatever and walk away before he finishes his sentence.

I'll pass his class but nothing more.

Today was otherwise a decent day, got my scholarship done and sent in and talked to Josh about how it'll work with my travels.

Basically I will be leaving early Saturday morning, missing work, and travel first to Atlanta to spend the night with Josh as a trial run to see if I can stay over for spring break.

I will then travel to Florida to visit the FSU campus, then hopefully the same day go visit my cousins and check out the UNCW campus. Will probably spend the next night with them while we get ready to head back to Atlanta, then Philly, then home.

Should tire the hell out of me...while I make a college decision.

Texted that girl off of Facebook that I think is fat, she takes forever to text back but shows lots of interest. HB Eileen is the name. Gonna try to network through her friends.

Looking forward to hanging out with HB Destiny today, assuming it doesn't rain or thunderstorm as the weather predicts. If it does I really don't have much of a backup plan. I mean if it does I could still tell her to meet me at the school and just bring the van so I can invite her into my car and do whatever ;)

But I don't really have an indoor alternative.

Anyway that's all, peace.

Otherwise today was a pretty ok day and that's all there is to say. Peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/16/12

Well today sucked a couple hundred thousand donkey d!cks...

Beginning of the day was fine, school was fine, I was hoping that it would not rain like the forecast promised and was glad when it didn't. Wanted to be able to go outside and play football with that girl as I planned.

First let's talk about volleyball...I DID WORK! Got several spikes, a couple in a row, and praise here and there from my teammates and coach. All of my serves went in-bounds and my only errors were during rotations and the occasional early spike approach. We demolished Conrad and lost to A.I., A.I. wasn't good but they had one guy that had a nasty serve that we couldn't deal with for a while. Otherwise I think it went really well today.

Got some stuff packed up to visit Atlanta tomorrow. We were going to leave tonight and get there to visit FSU longer, but now we might not visit FSU until I go to Josh's for spring break later on. I wanted to stay later tonight so I could hang with the girl...

Which brings me to that...

Total waste of time. I got there, we played our little football for a bit, blah blah blah we end up on the ground and I make out with her for a bit. But the SECOND my hand touches her breast she pulls away instantly. We continue to play for a bit and I continue to kiss her here and there but she is starting to resist.

So I have her pinned down and she tells me she doesn't make out with random guys and how she was abused and has been raped in the past. So I thought that if I persist then maybe she would come to trust me and that maybe she was just playing hard to get.

But after really persisting and talking to her every once and while she was twisting her head to avoid my lips over and over again. We were laughing about it but her excuse always went to morals or not knowing me well enough, or her past. An hour and a half later I was still at the same stage with her so I just decided to go home. We walked back to our respective cars, she just kinda yelled out a "bye" and got in and left.

EDIT: It's not too bad though, I was having second thoughts about her and this just made my decision easier. I'll forget her.

And now I'm here, planes to catch tomorrow. Peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
About the one before that one: Take steps back, give her room, then come back in.
Which girl? HB Destiny?

Anyway let me get at least a FEW days updated...

3/17/12

Alright so...game time! Woke up early and drove on over to the Philly airport and landed in Atlanta, GA sometime around noon and was on the road to Josh's house at around 1PM.

Arrived there a little before 2PM, and found that LearningSlowly lives in a pretty nice house...his parents were nice and warm and his dogs were fun to mess around with. My mom came in to check the place out and thank his parents for having me over, and soon after she left we were on our way out.

We went over to a burrito joint and met two cute girls that he knows. One was kinda cute but we didn't make anything of it, rather just talked and ate. Afterwards we walked around his shopping strip and started meeting girls here and there. I remember LearningSlowly's standard line consisted of something along the lines of St. Patrick's day and people not wearing green (a color we both were wearing).

He opened the first girl, who mumbled a bit and just left, which was a bit odd, then I FOLLOWED (following their path in the way of mine), not CHASED (changing direction to follow their path...lol), a set of two girls into a store. Made some small talk, can't remember their names, probably coulda gotten the cute one's number but it's not like I'd be able to do anything with it...

I really beat myself up for not approaching this slim, big-breasted teenager with her mom...I feel like I could have separated the two with a nice approach. Learning had a tendency of finding girls that were there with their parents...namely their dads...so not much else went on there.

Went back to his place and played some Call of Duty and looked up girls on Facebook while we considered a time to go to the mall and meet ohbe.

We left to the mall around 5 or so and I was actually surprised...my mall seemed to have a lot more attractive girls than this one. The mall had a very high number of black people, the girls I didn't find attractive and the guys I found were often gay...

Nevertheless we met up with ohbe and ran some approaches. I'll analyze the two of them a little bit:

LearningSlowly: Very ballsy but occasionally relies on the same opener. Pretty good at letting conversation flow but doesn't always take it in the right direction.

ohbe: Quite shy. Willing to learn but needs to take baby steps. Can open but ejects way too early, needs to persist through awkwardness.

I myself opened...two or three girls there, with one that I would have approached had I seen her again, and I remember mentioning her to Learning, some blonde with her friend. The first was an attractive Indian girl, conversation went well but she had a boyfriend so that was done.

The second was a set of two girls, one hot the other ugly. Terrible reaction. I asked her name when I caught up to her on the escalator and she PHYSICALLY MOVED AWAY FROM ME and used her friend as a barrier. After a little bit of talking she lowered her guard and told me her name, but also thought the way I approached her was creepy...ok...

There may have been a third girl but I don't remember. I recall trying to get ohbe to use the FBI line, which he may have had success with if he had actually used it :p

We ate, said goodbye to ohbe, then headed back home for a bit as LearningSlowly became informed about a few parties. So we played some more Call of Duty then headed out at around 9ish.

At the party I met a bunch of cool dudes, people like Alec, Alden, Richard, and Igor, among others. I also met a girl that would be on The Walking Dead, a show I really love, so that was cool. After looking around I found my targets; HB Allie and HB Erica, and since HB Allie has a boyfriend (Alden) I decided to take a whack at HB Erica...

So first it was kinda slow for me, because I didn't know anybody and couldn't relate to anything. But after a while I got into the groove, and I started talking to people and asking questions about the place as they smoked outside. Alec was somebody I particularly liked, he seems like an easygoing and fun dude. We took a tequila shot, which was the first time I had ever had tequila...was expecting it to be a lot worse than it was.

Kept chatting people up, had some early conversation with HB Erica and at one point I tried to get her to sit next to me in front of the TV, but she either declined or pretended not to hear me...I can't remember.

Alec got out a beer pong table, and yes, as Learning said I was dying to play, because I have a pretty good track record playing beer pong and wanted to have some fun. It was around this time that I met Grace and HB Erica would soon leave. I remember I was sitting around the smoker's table out front and asked her to come join me. Her reply was "in a minute" and at that moment I knew nothing was going to happen, specifically my thought was "no you're f***in not...". She simply walked away from the party with her friends without saying goodbye and that was it. I didn't really care what happened at this party now that my target was gone.

So now I really tried to play beer pong and have some fun and was having great conversations with the guys at the smoker's table - mostly about whether or not girls at their schools were prude, which turned into a big sex debate.

Now I gotta be honest, around this time Grace started flirting with me. She was touching me and honing in on my every word, giving me her full attention. So I excuse myself from the table to find LearningSlowly and tell him that his girl wants to be kissed and tell him to hop on it.

I see him try to bring her away when a guy friend comes in and c0ckblocks him with the WORST TIMING EVER and asks if Grace wants to go to some waffle house or something. She says yes and leaves Learning's side almost immediately.

I tell him he needs to take her to the move private side of the house and just kiss her, no need for words. But at this point LearningSlowly is feeling a little defeated and just chills out for a bit. Soon-after we decide to leave, so I say my goodbyes to the people I met that I liked and we were off.

In the car LearningSlowly starts analyzing the night, and this is where I told him that I think he needs to naturalize his actions a little bit more. Too much thinking, not enough doing, I know how he is because I had been like that when I was starting out learning about pick up.

We get home around 1 in the morning and play some more Xbox before we go upstairs, talk a little bit about the night and fun we had after meeting each other from the forum, then go to bed.

Wow this took forever to update...f*** the other days for now...I'm tired. Peace.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done BPH. Man it sucks for you guys for loosing your targets at the party. BPH, I like how you stepped back from Grace and told Learning about the situation. I would've done the same for my bro.

About the mall when you had a terrible reaction, did you tell her about her behavior?

Too bad obhe was shyer than you guys. I'm around this level myself and I'm still taking small steps.

It's great to have a friend from the forum with you so you can analyse what you did and think about what you've done right or wrong. You seem like a cool dude BPH :)

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindgamez said:
Well done BPH. Man it sucks for you guys for loosing your targets at the party. BPH, I like how you stepped back from Grace and told Learning about the situation. I would've done the same for my bro.

About the mall when you had a terrible reaction, did you tell her about her behavior?

Too bad obhe was shyer than you guys. I'm around this level myself and I'm still taking small steps.

It's great to have a friend from the forum with you so you can analyse what you did and think about what you've done right or wrong. You seem like a cool dude BPH :)
Thanks man, nice to hear from you for once :)

Anyway I guess I could have told her about her bad behavior but I was just doing approaches here, as this is more of a dry run. I didn't really expect anything more than a number from these girls.

Anyway let's get some more days up on this b!tch...

3/18/12

Alright so we woke up, chilled out, had breakfast, then I got dropped off at the train station and said goodbye to LearningSlowly and his family.

Our next stop was Wilmington, NC. When we arrived my mom and I just chilled out at the hotel room. I was kind of upset about the hotel because it was misleading. The pool they had was about the size of a puddle and they only had a single public computer.

Anyway we checked out where we were going to go to visit UNCW the next day, visited my cousin Tyler's house nearby, then got ourselves a meal and watched the season final of The Walking Dead...I liked the episode where Shane dies better...

3/19/12

Alright so today we woke up early and headed to UNCW to check out the campus for our tour. Parking was a bit annoying but we made it to the tour on time.

Our guide was pretty lame, they always tend to be nerdy and aren't very social. She wasn't engaging and commented on how quiet out group was.

The place itself looks pretty nice, it's a little spread out but I liked what I saw. The weather was nice and place was close to the beach. The campus itself had plenty of hot girls and everything was in good walking distance. Their gym is simple but has everything necessary, apparently it will be expanded to be about triple its current size.

After the tour and some exploration my mom and I ended up in the cafeteria, where me unexpectedly met Tyler and his friend Matt. We chatted a bit before he took us around to where his classes were. Left him and walked around for a bit before we had to get back to our hotel to check out.

Around this time there was a flash flood so we didn't really go anywhere for a bit. When it was done we checked out the beach and I was pleasantly surprised.

First off...there were people in the water...when it's like 60something degrees, and there were several people playing on the shore. The sand is nice and gray and has a certain fineness to it. The water is also much clearer than anything I've seen in Delaware or Maryland.

So after this we got some stuff to eat then headed to Tyler's beach house and chilled with him and Brandon. Watched TV then went to bed early for tomorrow's flights home.

I would do more but I'm a bit pressed for time and there's much more to talk about, so I'll update this tomorrow during my early Aide class.

Also, if anyone has ever read anything on mpuaforum.com/pick_up_artist_forum.com read some of the Lay Reports or PUA Lounge material by Stelar. His method is easy and effective if you have the balls to try it.

That is all.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/20/12

Alright so it was another early day of flights. Our first flight back to Atlanta was hilarious. You had to be there to understand it but these guys sitting behind my mom and I were constantly changing topics after these awkward pauses. We were both in tears...anyway...

What followed was just a flight back to Philly and I would arrive at school sometime around 1:30PM and the rest was a pretty standard day.

I quite liked North Carolina.

I think when I came home I just chilled to the max so there's really nothing else to post for today.

3/21/12

I don't think much happened today save for closing HB Dominique. It's this freshman girl that I know has had an eye on me for a while. She messaged me on Facebook and I put some sexual tension in there and got her number pretty easily.

At this point I want to f*** her but that changes as the week goes on. She's a cute girl, looks hispanic but is actually Italian. Short, decent body with a lack of a good butt and just an ok face.

Also got my detention moved to next Monday so I could practice today

Think that was it for today.

3/22/12

Alright so today was the day of my first game. Nothing was really that important except for today's game so I'll spend most of my time talking about the game itself.

We play against St. Marks, that would be one of the two schools that I occasionally mention that are known for having plenty of hot girls.

Our JV lost their first game, and we would go on to win our first game by winning the first 3 sets for an early best of 5 decision.

I did great personally, and I was enjoying the hell out of the game. I was yelling BOOM each time I spiked the ball as well as when my teammates did it. I was communicating and moving all over the place and just having fun. Was doing the Cat Daddy between serves and wasn't taking anything too seriously.

Made friends with number 24 from the other team, we were talking between points and he was alright, he knew his team was defeated though, and I'm sure that wasn't good for morale.

We all freaked out after we won, celebrated and would soon be on our way home. One thing worth mentioning was that there was a sexy line judge for the St. Marks team. I was going to approach her but she was always talking to the guys from her team so I just passed her up.

Texted HB Dominique, I have her in the palm of my hands my she is showing signs of clingyness as she double texts and texts just for the hell of it. Similar to HB Kaitlin in some ways.

I think today was the day she got on ooVoo with me. I was able to eventually talk her into taking off her shirt and bring her down to her bra. But this is where I started having second thoughts. I wasn't really liking her face here and she was starting to bore me, so thank god my camera started freezing and I had an excuse to get off.

3/23/12

Today was the day of a pep rally. Everything was kinda lame up until that point.

I had a straight talk with my god awful math teacher and he tried to talk some sense into me but I just blew him off. So tired of this guy.

HB Dominique was texting me when I arrived and wanted me to come over to give her a hug. She was awkward about it and I had to coax her into getting up for the hug she wanted (I was wearing my "Free Hugs" shirt). She didn't look that great, was dressed ok but her face isn't anything special. Was texting me afterwards and at one point said she wished I was wearing a "Free Kisses" shirt.

At this point I was a little annoyed so I just turned my phone off for the duration of the rally. The rally itself was ok, but since we lost our Tug-O-War rope it's never really been the same. There was a guy who erased my name because he wanted to compete in the event I was in with his friend. When I found out and put my name back he tried to talk me into it, but I wouldn't have it.

This is Jaywann from the football team. Tall black guy who's a bit of a clown but has never really respected me, so I was pissed that he did this.

After pep rally and practice I started talking to HB Dominique. She couldn't chill like we originally planned so she tried to reschedule for the weekend. At this point I don't even feel like f***ing her anymore, and want to turn my attention to malls and Main St. where I can find hotter girls.

I feel like I might have went out and did something later tonight but if so I can't remember.

I'll update for the weekend later, right now I have to catch up on some homework.

That's it for now, enjoy reading this beast of a post.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm maybe I do have some more time...

3/24/12

Alright so today was my first day of work in 2 weekends. It was a pretty standard and easy day. I'll mention this hot coworker of mine. Her name is HB Alex and I've seen her lifeguarding every so often but never approached her because I didn't want to have to deal with sexual harassment crap if she doesn't like my advances.

So here's what I did today. I introduced myself real simply. I just walked up to her and said this:

Me: Hey, what's your name?
Her: Alex
*I shake her hand*
Me: I'm BPH, nice to meet you
Her: Nice to meet you too

After that I just walk away and everything's fine. Then later on Facebook I find her and decide to message here, and here's how that went:

Me: Hey are you that girl I met at work today?
Her: yeah!
Me: I don't want this to be weird but you are really sexy, are you free this saturday?

Haven't heard back yet, to be fair it took her forever to get my first message. So I wonder how this'll go.

If you're wondering about the very forward and possibly suicidal message, here is the source:

http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/lay-reports-vf23.html

Read the ones by Stelar, I mentioned this yesterday. Will be trying this for the next couple weekends at the mall...as I did this weekend...

I went early because my friend had a birthday party later tonight. I approached 4 girls, but I think only 3 of them would be considered fair game. Each one I went up to and basically said something like this:

"Hey what's your name?" "I'm blahblahblah." *shake her hand* "I'm BPH, I think you're really sexy and want to get to know you."

Now this was unsuccessful this time. The first girl was with her girl friend and was wearing this sexy outfit. Torn jeans, a nice fitting shirt, and the most obvious pushup bra and cleavage ever. I figured she would be a good first. But she was all smiles and acted creeped out when I said what I said. And her excuse was that of the boyfriend.

The next girl was with her girl friend as well and was still walking away as I was talking before I finished my sentence.

There was another really sexy girl but when I went up to her I realized it was HB Cindy. This girl went to my school and is on my Facebook friends, and she constantly flaunts her boyfriend, so I didn't even try there.

I'll update the rest of this later. Peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright let's finish this mother f***er!

3/24/12 Cont.

So let me finish up the mall approaches.

The final girl was in a group of three with her friends. They were all dressed looking sexy like the first girl I approached. So I chose one and went after her and she also used the boyfriend excuse.

I saw her a couple times after that just walking the place with her friends. Same thing with the first girl, except now she was solitary.

I don't know if the boyfriend excuse was an EXCUSE, or something valid, but I have a hard time thinking these girls just go out looking this good for nobody.

I must say that after using Stelar's method and line that although I was not yet successful, I did not get c0ckblocked a single time by any of their friends. I'll have to be more serious because I tend to be ****y when I approach, but I'd really like to get good at the method that Stelar described on the mpuaforum.

So after this I headed home to get ready for my friend Lexy's birthday party. It was basically the same thing as her sweet 16 and was quite childish, being held at her family's house and all. I don't think I need to describe it, especially with a lack of any attractive girls.

After that I went home early and just chilled.

3/25/12

Today was a late morning, I think I woke up at almost noon. I relaxed at home because 2 hours later I would be headed to the Sportplex where I played volleyball to help take apart the courts following a tournament. It was nice to see all of these girl's volelyball teams. I'm sure some of them were hot but I really couldn't tell with their uniforms. It always made their chests look flat and their butts oddly-shaped.

We would finish around 5:30 and I went home right after to chill out and get some stuff accomplished.

I found a beach house in Dewey that would allow high school seniors to stay in their houses as long as each studen'ts parents co-signed the lease. I'' update that more as it becomes a more definite choice.

Gotta apply to the HAC but will probably pick up a physical form rather than apply online because I'm unsure of what to put for a few fields.

3rd Marking Period is almost over and so is high school. Gotta visit FSU soon and make my final decisions.

Also have a detention tomorrow...

Anyway I think that's about it, thank god I'm caught up. Peace.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
After that I just walk away and everything's fine. Then later on Facebook I find her and decide to message here, and here's how that went:

Me: Hey are you that girl I met at work today?
Her: yeah!
Me: I don't want this to be weird but you are really sexy, are you free this saturday?
Hmm. Just the fact that its a facebook message makes me not too happy about this one. But hey, I got my only LTR by messaging her on facebook. I was kinda goofy though, plowed through any creepiness and sent her a video of a chimp on a segway and just kept talking.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/26/12

Nothing notable.

Detention.

3/27/12

Nothing notable.

Reading some material on MPUAForum that I'll probably end up using. The stuff I was mentioning by Stelar is probably very useful but I need to find something I can use at the mall.

Finding some good stuff.

3/28/12

Volleyball game today. We won but I went home pissed. I played a pretty bad game, the coach took me out of the final set because I was making mistakes, that kinda pissed me off. I wasn't being lazy, I was just getting shut down.

My friend Reggie says that his brother has a beach house in Ocean City that he could let us use for Senior Week. If this is true, great - but I won't believe it until I see pictures and an address. E-mailing realtors as backups.

Might chill with HB Carla this weekend. I don't have work this weekend so I won't be seeing HB Alex. By the way, she has not replied to my Facebook message. I'm thinking about either waiting another week until I see her, or just messaging her again to give me her number.

3/29/12

Nothing personal worth noting.

My friend Kevin got rejected by the girl he asked to prom because she had a date. But she also kissed him out of pity and was afraid of relationships so they aren't going to work out.

Tried to coach Kevin through this, and get him to come to the mall. But he combines his problems with women with the problems he has at home with his parents overworking him. He cried.

Maybe I'm wasting my time on him, I don't know.

Pretty sure that's about it.

I don't really feel like typing or trying to remember small stuff so that's all for now.

PS: DanZy stop being a troll. I saw your post on that guy Zonatto's journal...why do you post the crap that you do? Tell him he's asking a stupid question rather than just answering it. Seriously man, f*** off if you don't have anything constructive to say to anyone on this forum.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Might chill with HB Carla this weekend. I don't have work this weekend so I won't be seeing HB Alex. By the way, she has not replied to my Facebook message. I'm thinking about either waiting another week until I see her, or just messaging her again to give me her number.
Don't. If she won't reply to a facebook message, she definitely won't give you her number.

And don't call DanZy out like this. Its petty and will only start a fight. I haven't read the post, but if you have something to say to him, do it over PM.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I always tried to convince my friends to come to the mall with me and do some approaches. If they are some of your same old AFC friends, they won't come with you. It has to be some decent dude with a good confidence or it won't work out. Usually, people tend to stay where they are at. If they are losers, they'll try to stay losers. This is humanity! Humans are lazy and it sucks. I'd say that you shouldn't try to convince Kevin so much. Just be there when he needs it and if he doesn't accept your suggestion go to to the mall well, don't bother.

Or worse. Not only they won't come with you, but they will try to do everything to convince you to not go do approaches since it's so creepy, stupid and retarded (to them). Some might get envious and try and pull you down. Even your good friends are like that! Your best friends can have a completely different perspective when it comes to girls.

By the way, well done on the approaches. I have to start doing things like that more often.

About DanZy, Learning's right.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Josh is right on the DanZy thing.

I was reading your **** thinking you had one small problem, throughout the course it manifested into a huger problem. Poblem is huge.

Not really. You are way to material dependant though. You're trying to find the winner's material so you can succeed when you should be finding the winners mindset. The first problem I reads was that, maybe just from the way you write, you seem to be way to opener focused. The opener doesn't matter. You seem to think "Oh hey, I'll open like this then *boom* she'll be impressed and get wet and then I'll just coast it." It isn't about that. It is about consistency. If you approach her like that then change to ultra-nice interview mode, she'll know you are insincere. If you approach like that then ask for her number, she'll know you're playing a numbers game. Especially because you're openers are so generic.

Basically, approach without focusing on the opener. Leave it empty and go onto the next thing quickly. On top of that, make the opener unique. Calling every girl sexy is really, really lame and has been a long running problem holding you back.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1st, that was ages ago.
2nd, did you read the question he asked? It was stupid because it was so vague. You can't answer a question like that properly. If someone wants help they must ask specific questions as to get specific answers that actually help.
3rd, I'm pretty sure I interpreted it as a "there's this girl I like but we're friends and I don't know what to do and I don't want to ruin our friendship because I'm a little ***** etc etc" type of question. I can't be the only one who is sick of them.
4th, I know you don't really like me because criticized the way you're working out etc and since then everything I've said has been taken personally, but if you have a problem with me PM me. Don't post it in your journal so I can stumble upon it

Relax bro
Nananananananana Batman!