//The Chronicles of BPH\\

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
I completely agree, but I don't see a problem. It saves me time, effort, and emotion. That may be a byproduct of my AFC days, they might have given me some misogynism towards women, but thus far it has not been problematic. My mindset will win me few friends, but it is objective and and I strive to make myself happy rather than trying to satisfy others at my own expense.
I see a problem. You aren't treating girls as complete people.

Yes, girls have sexual wants, and you are good at catering to that side, but you rarely seem to appreciate the complete person. Try qualifying girls more, telling them they're creative or adventurous or whatever you value, so that they have a hint that you care about something more than sex, even if you don't.

I don't care if you have any genuine interest in these girls as people, but in order to get the hottest ones, you need to imply it.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being sexual denotes the whole package, not just the physical. Sexuality is synonymous with honesty as well. When you hit sexual state you just seem thnk of ways to **** the girl, that defeats the purpose. Hitting sexual state is so you don't have to think any-more, sexual state is also more than being horny or else it would be called being horny.

Create fun for yourself and the girl outside of sex, give the girls more chances to reject you/more space (it's counter-intuitive but works) and take some steps back during every interaction. Make it feel unique, like an adventure instead of just a linear routine from Meet-->My names BPH-->What's yo number?

If you do that you'll find it a lot easier to touch girls, because it is sincere and they can see that.

Make yourself some values as well, or strengthen ones you already have. Legitimately be willing to draw the line with girls no matter how hot they are based on these. You won't lose any success whatsoever because you're one degree less direct either, your success will just keep climbing the more together and genuine you become whether you are direct or not. Directs just a strategy, honesty is a way of life.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Being sexual denotes the whole package, not just the physical. Sexuality is synonymous with honesty as well. When you hit sexual state you just seem thnk of ways to **** the girl, that defeats the purpose. Hitting sexual state is so you don't have to think any-more, sexual state is also more than being horny or else it would be called being horny.

Create fun for yourself and the girl outside of sex, give the girls more chances to reject you/more space (it's counter-intuitive but works) and take some steps back during every interaction. Make it feel unique, like an adventure instead of just a linear routine from Meet-->My names BPH-->What's yo number?

If you do that you'll find it a lot easier to touch girls, because it is sincere and they can see that.

Make yourself some values as well, or strengthen ones you already have. Legitimately be willing to draw the line with girls no matter how hot they are based on these. You won't lose any success whatsoever because you're one degree less direct either, your success will just keep climbing the more together and genuine you become whether you are direct or not. Directs just a strategy, honesty is a way of life.
This sounds like good advice but it also sounds like you're trying to convince me that the dating route is one I should take. Dating is not something I have interest in, at least not now. I see myself as being very raw...I enjoy sexuality but hate just spending time with a girl because I feel like that's something that'll friendzone me.

Also, I do have values, I'm just open to more things. No matter how hot a girl is I will not tolerate one that tries to get me high or tries to convince me to take a designer drug. Aside from this I don't see much of a reason to close myself off from other things.

4/15/12

Alright so today was one of those beautiful days that I didn't want to spend indoors. But before I did that I chilled for a while and texted a few girls.

Among them were HB Morganne, didn't hear back from her. HB Caroline, she didn't reply after I asked her what happened Friday. And HB Kiara who did not text back or anything today.

I didn't really mind. Midway through the day I decided to go for a jog, and I jogged something like 2 miles. I actually was shirtless and decided it would be fun to jog through the shopping center at the exit of my neighborhood. It was kind of funny trying to weave between people as they walked between stores...because nobody ever uses that place to jog...or does it shirtless. I don't know, I thought it was fun.

Afterwards I met up at the mall with my AFC friend Kevin for the first time. It was nice and packed for a Sunday, but the girls weren't that hot. I hit on two different sets, the first being described in my Ask me Questions thread, and the latter failing as well due to having a boyfriend. Didn't deter me but she got up and left as well, so yeah...

Kevin wants to see me get a number before he believes what I do can work. Then again I might need a new venue, this one is always hit or miss and is more often than not, is a miss.

Had a good talk with my family at dinner today. We described our perceptions of each other. Most of my family thinks that I'm really fun and will have a lucky ride through life...whether it be through modeling or a girl I meet. They said they could picture me on some reality show, like Jersey Shore.

Good day, that is all.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
This sounds like good advice but it also sounds like you're trying to convince me that the dating route is one I should take. Dating is not something I have interest in, at least not now. I see myself as being very raw...I enjoy sexuality but hate just spending time with a girl because I feel like that's something that'll friendzone me.

Also, I do have values, I'm just open to more things. No matter how hot a girl is I will not tolerate one that tries to get me high or tries to convince me to take a designer drug. Aside from this I don't see much of a reason to close myself off from other things.
It's not about dating or not dating, it's about getting more from girls than sex. Your preoccupation with it is so overwhelming, it keeps girls from perceiving that you have standards. Create standards and assert them, screen girls for actually having some connection for you.

Stop thinking of it as "winning" a girl, think of the process as testing a girl to see if she's good enough for you. Not that many girls should pass this test, and it shouldn't be based entirely on their bodies.

Whether or not she does drugs is a very limited criteria. Here is a blog I think you'll like. There are lay reports among the posts. http://www.rapidescalation.com/

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Coming in without reading much, but in regards to this text^....
I think you worry too much about the friend zone. Without spending time with a girl you're lacking comfort, if you're lacking comfort she wont be comfortable with you, if she's not comfortable with you she wont be sexual with you.

Comfort starts with familiarity which is more than just sexual tension. You're forgetting that girls act on an emotional level. Connect with her emotions if you really want to win her.

If that doesn't help let me put it this way...why would you be afraid of the friend zone? Your current method is lay or nothing. Sex or she's gone. You're method should be: sex or friend. If you can't have her as sex, why throw her away, you want her as a friend, you want as many female friends as possible. This gives you social proof and gives you more opportunities. You're just friends..but maybe she'll invite you to a party (as just friends) and you'll end up hooking up with her cousins, roommates, sisters, boyfriends sister - whereas you never would have gotten invited if you weren't friends.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
Coming in without reading much, but in regards to this text^....
I think you worry too much about the friend zone. Without spending time with a girl you're lacking comfort, if you're lacking comfort she wont be comfortable with you, if she's not comfortable with you she wont be sexual with you.

Comfort starts with familiarity which is more than just sexual tension. You're forgetting that girls act on an emotional level. Connect with her emotions if you really want to win her.

If that doesn't help let me put it this way...why would you be afraid of the friend zone? Your current method is lay or nothing. Sex or she's gone. You're method should be: sex or friend. If you can't have her as sex, why throw her away, you want her as a friend, you want as many female friends as possible. This gives you social proof and gives you more opportunities. You're just friends..but maybe she'll invite you to a party (as just friends) and you'll end up hooking up with her cousins, roommates, sisters, boyfriends sister - whereas you never would have gotten invited if you weren't friends.
I think my journal reports are a little misinterpreted. It's not that I dislike a girl that won't give me sex, it's just that they're out of sight and out of mind. I still treat them nicely when I see them, girls like HB Sam, HB Kaitlin, and HB Esther are still my friends despite my advances.

Then there's the other side of the spectrum when girls are kinda b***y afterwards. Such cases include HB Carla, HB Cassidy, and HB Alex. The ones that I see as assets I keep around, but that doesn't happen often. HB Alex promised that we would always be just friends and that she could hook me up with parties and stuff, but that has NEVER happened.

So why not go for the lay? I want to f*** while young then love when I'm old. But right now I want a good lay count ;)

@LearningSlowly I don't see why I should restrict myself from attractive girls based on their values. I'm not marrying any of them any time soon. There are things I won't deal with and personality quirks that might annoy me, but if I'm busting a nut I don't see a problem. I know I think short-term, but that's served me better than how I used to overanalyze and think long-term.

4/16/12

Alright so today was kind of a crappy day for our first day back since spring break. It seems like teachers were right back to their schedules and didn't really ease back in to school...only one even cared about how our breaks were. It seems like nobody did anything either.

My crappy @$$ math teacher sent out two students today...one of them being a model student. I hate this guy with a passion.

Practice went well. Did pretty good myself. Also texting HB Dominique a little bit after she hit me up today. I literally asked her at one point "Wanna f***?" and she responded well. Not a literal "YES" but it can be interpreted the same way.

Starting to do 25 pushups with my legs raised on a platform every day before practice. I figure my chest isn't big enough, so after doing this for a while I won't be so soft when volleyball ends.

Ignoring HB Cassidy now.

Went shopping for some clothes and didn't do much else. HB Kiara hit up my myyearbook a few times. She wants to like her photos and ask her questions on her profile. I refuse to do so until she hits my up on my phone. Probably an attention wh***.

Anyway that's about it. Peace.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
@LearningSlowly I don't see why I should restrict myself from attractive girls based on their values. I'm not marrying any of them any time soon. There are things I won't deal with and personality quirks that might annoy me, but if I'm busting a nut I don't see a problem. I know I think short-term, but that's served me better than how I used to overanalyze and think long-term.
You should restrict yourself from attractive girls because it will give you a better chance of success with attractive girls that actually matter. Next time you meet a new group of friends (this may be in college) try this:

You like to charge for the hottest girl at first chance, and that's a good instinct. Come in hot and be sexual to her.

Have a conversation with her. Instead of random fluff, test her to see what type of girl she is.

If you sense flakiness, a dramatic nature, being hesitant sexually, roll off and go talk to other girls. Check the hottest few this way, and take your pick based on a combination of sexiness and positive traits.

Date this girl for a bit. It's a fun experience to have sex with a girl for a few months in a row, you really get to know what the other person likes. In the meantime, meet every girl you can and they'll know that you got with a high quality girl and are able to keep her.

When you and this girl are over, you have a harem of girls who want you, and you get the luxury of screening them and taking your pick.

Does that make sense for why you might want to screen? If you project the attitude of "Oh I'll fvck any girl" then there's no urgency to chase you, you're just around and easily available.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
You should restrict yourself from attractive girls because it will give you a better chance of success with attractive girls that actually matter. Next time you meet a new group of friends (this may be in college) try this:

You like to charge for the hottest girl at first chance, and that's a good instinct. Come in hot and be sexual to her.

Have a conversation with her. Instead of random fluff, test her to see what type of girl she is.

If you sense flakiness, a dramatic nature, being hesitant sexually, roll off and go talk to other girls. Check the hottest few this way, and take your pick based on a combination of sexiness and positive traits.

Date this girl for a bit. It's a fun experience to have sex with a girl for a few months in a row, you really get to know what the other person likes. In the meantime, meet every girl you can and they'll know that you got with a high quality girl and are able to keep her.

When you and this girl are over, you have a harem of girls who want you, and you get the luxury of screening them and taking your pick.

Does that make sense for why you might want to screen? If you project the attitude of "Oh I'll fvck any girl" then there's no urgency to chase you, you're just around and easily available.
Ok now I understand what you mean. That's a good approach, I don't see any flaws in it beyond my ability to execute it. Thanks for clarifying what you meant.

4/17/12

Today was an alright day. I'm continuously surprised that teachers don't want to ease back into their subjects and are just resuming their lessons like nobody forgot anything.

The volleyball demonstration went well at Stanton. Two of the coaches/teachers were pretty hot and looked like they were just out of college.

Working on the Jack Curran Memorial Scholarship, but I don't know where to find the essay question. I Googled everywhere so if anyone can find that I would really appreciate it.

Had conversations with my dad tonight while walking dogs about how I feel like I have the personality and traits to be successful in the entertainment industry if I ever gave it a chance. I feel like I'm confident, loud, and good looking enough to pull a decent roll, especially since I can perform well in front of the camera.

As far as girls:

HB Dominique will be hanging out with me this weekend and I will f*** her. I thought about it for a while and there's no reason for me not to so I'll hit that and add a notch.

HB Kaitlin and I had a short Facebook conversation. I'm basically going to try being sweet to her and seeing if I enjoy a relationship or prom date with this girl. I'm trying to do something I never do: ACTUALLY GO ON A DATE WITH HER. Assuming she goes through with that this weekend. I'll update this as I go along.

HB Esther wants to know if I'm going to prom because she wants to know before buying a dress. I'd rather go with HB Kaitlin if I have a choice, and even if I didn't go with HB Kaitlin, I don't think I want to go with this girl...in which case I probably wouldn't go at all. So I have to wonder how I would let her down. I like this girl and she was hot but I just don't get turned on by Asian women haha.

That's about it, peace.

EDIT: Maybe I'm being played, actually...when I got on this morning I commented on HB Kaitlin's status twice, with the second asking at the end "see you this weekend?". She deleted it. So I IMed her and she started telling me about how her ex (the guy that dumped her when he found out she went to public school) wants her back and that he loves her and wants to propose to her and stuff.

I didn't really pay it much mind as I continued talking to her, but I texted her a little bit afterwards and she's taking forever to reply. So I'm wondering if she just wants me there in case she and her ex don't get back together? I know, spin more plates, but if this is what she's doing I'm going to be pissed. Another reason to f*** rather than date.

Last edited:

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/18/12

I don't remember this day very well. I know that kids had to take SATs so all of my classes were pretty quiet and it was a pretty dull day.

I don't have time to get in depth right now or to update for yesterday, but I'll say now that I probably won't f*** HB Dominique. Yeah I know, I can't make up my mind.

That first day when I arranged the sex I probably would have f***ed her because of how horny I had been...but the more I see her the less I like the idea. I aim for a higher caliber of woman, especially physically.

That's all for now, I will update more when I get to school. Peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/19/12

Today was alright. I got my scholarship in on time and am waiting to be considered.

I need to call and find out if my FAFSA was processed correctly because I still haven't received any financial aid packages from UNCW.

I don't know if I mentioned this earlier but I may not be working at my gym for a little while, so I'll probably look for employment somewhere else or start mowing lawns again.

We had a volleyball game today, which we won, though for whatever reason I got very little playtime. My coach told me I would come in for the second and third sets, but I was only in at the tail end of the 3rd set and played a few short minutes in the 2nd. Regardless I did have some nice plays...

I had this pathetically funny spike where I swung really hard but only touched the ball with my ring finger...it fell really slowly but because nobody touched it it counted as a kill. There was another play where I spiked it and it was going out but one of their guys touched the ball first so that was fun. And there was a third kill that was really nice but was taken away because the coach had an illegal rotation or something.

My dad and sister saw HB Esther for the first time, they approve haha. They also saw HB Dominique and shared the opinion I have for her. Forgetting her, I have to worry about prom and senior week.

Got a senior week suite for 1800$ that we can split so hopefully it won't be a problem signing for it or anything.

Anyway that's about it. Peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/20/12

Boring day.

I'm sleepy as hell right now so I don't think I'm gonna remember good details of today, not that there were any.

Nothing really interesting to report, HB Cassidy seems to be trying to engage me every once in a while but I'm not paying that any mind until she texts me to chill.

There was a volleyball game today that got my monumentally pissed off. I barely got to play. I was in for like 3 minutes in the 2nd set, and that was all. I don't know why. I realize my serve isn't that good, but I don't see why certain people are starting over me when I'm even with them. Coach tells me he rewards players that come to practice and give him everything they've got...I slammed my hip into the ground and got a nice old bruise trying to save a ball that was all but dead...I don't know what more he wants from me.

I had to try to think of reasons why I play this sport. Was silent on the ride back to school. Extra pissed that my family and grandma came more than a half hour to see me play in a game where I had no real playtime. I'll give him a chance to play me in the upcoming games next week, but if not, I'll have to consider quitting again. I won't spend my senior year on a god damn bench.

4/21/12

Wanted to do a few things and didn't quite do them all.

Couldn't get a hold of financial aid for UNCW, something I really need to go...gotta wait until Monday though.

Hit up a few girls. HB Kaitlin can't chill for a "variety" of reasons, but claims that she wouldn't flake if she were to flake. I honestly don't know if I even want to go to my school's excuse for a prom.

Worked out today, will post these numbers based on memory:

Dips 14 12
Chinups 10 7
Pushups 20 16
Inverted Rows 14 12
Hanging Leg Raises 10 10
Back Extensions 17 17

Didn't get a haircut. I feel like it may negatively affect my chances at modeling. I wanted to get a buzz but I feel like that would make me look like every other guy. Granted I think I would look good, but it seems that the female opinion is that my hair looks good long.

I went to Main St. to sarge with AFC Kevin and my friend DJ. I was just having fun saying outlandish things to these hot girls in groups. Most of them were reacting pretty negatively so I just enjoyed myself. I described my morning poop to one group, talked about Kevin's pubes to another, etc. DJ didn't talk to any, even though he was going to approach a few. Kevin was VERY against any form of interaction with any girl. He physically moved away and threatened to just leave.

After we were done we tried to set up a party with several girls. Nothing came through, so we went our separate ways. Bored on a Saturday. Definitely want birthday sex next Friday.

That's about it peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/22/12

Today was a good day. Well actually it was a terrible day involving being indoors all day due to a steady rainstorm...but I still made it a good day. Why?

Bear with me now, this girl's name is HB Katelynn, not HB Kaitlin, but HB Katelynn. So I hit HB Katelynn up on Facebook because I had remembered seeing her at some of my family gatherings with my cousins. Originally I had not liked her because she was kinda thick, but things have changed.

This girl is GORGEOUS, great skin, great hair, great smile. So I started texting her and it went well. She asked me what I wanted for my birthday at one point and I told her I want birthday sex. She responded very well, but she did tell me she "isn't guaranteeing anything", but the way we were texting after shows me that was just a BS statement. We played a pretty sexual game of 20Q. I found out she's basically a sex deviant that likes relationships because she wants to call someone her own. She openly admits to loving sex and has had it in crazy places and for crazy lengths of time (an hour she said at one point...I don't see how I'd last anywhere near that long).

Anyway she also sent me a picture of herself pulling up her shirt a little bit. I thought this girl was a little thick but this picture made my day. She's got a nice toned belly, a belly button piercing, and pretty ample breasts.

Very much looking forward to seeing this girl. We would chill on Wednesday and/or Friday. Friday's my birthday and I definitely want birthday sex. But I might try to make time on Wednesday so I can get some action during the week, tell me what you guys think if you have an opinion on this.

Otherwise I did nothing today, just sat inside and watched videos/movies. Terrible weather and a sick parent made for a very dark and quiet household.

Oh and I also have the final pieces coming together for a senior week house. I just have to confirm that all 8 of us are going and can pay.

That's all, peace.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't text her much between now and the date. Less than once a day. There's no need to push too far with the sexual texting, it may kill your chances. You've shown your intentions, now focus on the meet up.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Don't text her much between now and the date. Less than once a day. There's no need to push too far with the sexual texting, it may kill your chances. You've shown your intentions, now focus on the meet up.
I don't have any worries. I'll text in response, and the sexual texting is nowhere near a problem.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/23/12

One thing I forgot to mention was that on Sunday I had another opportunity to f*** HB Esther. She said she was alone at home and had nothing to do, but I didn't capitalize, I didn't really want to f*** her.

Anyway, today following all the texting I had with HB Katelynn, I got a little good morning text and didn't hear from her the rest of the day.

LearningSlowly is telling me that I should go NC until Wednesday when I plan to hang out with her. Tell me what you guys think of this idea. I know I have competition with the other guys that are on her Facebook or have her number, so I don't want to fall by the wayside to play this game. So Norwegian, Jack, etc., give me your opinions on this. It just feels a little unnatural to leave her alone then lie about my phone being off.

Maybe I'm overthinking this a little, but I feel like I'm playing a game that I don't need to play with this girl.

Anyway, practice was good and fun, school was alright, and senior week is finally coming together rather nicely. I'm just waiting for confirmation from 2 or 3 people.

Also I checked my financial aid report for UNCW and the most they'll give me is a Direct Stafford Loan worth $5,500. I believe this is the subsidized one that doesn't accrue interest during school, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Called OTL Graphics and told them I still need a list of photographers that I can contact to shoot photos for a comp card.

Otherwise, there's a game today that we will win against Conrad, so that'll be fun. I hope I get some opinions on the HB Katelynn thing above, but till then...peace.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive read very little about how much you guys have been in contact. If he thinks you should try no contact, then why not? Atleast reduce the contact if its a lot. I bet the other guys are acting just like you, thus I see only a positive in going towards no contact.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/24/12

Alright so I stayed the course with Learning's NC recommendation.

Not much really went on today aside from the volleyball game. We won, I got some playtime, and made around 3 kills. Our JV lost, they seem to lose against everybody...very disappointing.

HB Esther looked kinda sexy during the game. I'll admit I had to change my thoughts to avoid getting a stiffy haha.

Trying to figure out how I'm going to help pay for college...scholarships and the Stafford loan don't seem to really take much of a chunk out of school costs.

Nothing else important that went on today, so I'll discuss my morning of breaking NC:

Me: Good morning beautiful ;)
Me: Lost my phone for a while. Hope you didnt miss me too much
Her: I did miss you!
Me: Get my good morning text? ;)
Her: Yeah sorry baby i was busy I woke up late haha. But I loved it
Me: Then youre gonna love this even more. Im free to hang out with your sexy self after practice. So around 6ish onward
Her: Oh i was going to go to the gym but ok
Me: I'll be your workout ;)
Her: What do I look like to you
Me: Watcha mean?
Her: We're not doing anything
Me: Alright. Do you drive or do you need a ride?
Her: I drive
Me: There's a park near my gym we could hang out at. How close is goldey beacom to you?
Her: I live near the christiana mall lol
Me: So thats like 15 mins. I can pick you up if thats too much of an inconvenience ;P
Her: Yeah pick me up thats fine lol but what time u getting me
Me: Around 7 would be good. I love how the park looks at night, especially with the moon out
Her: Okay cool!
Me: Just text me address or meet me at the mall at 7
Her: Its *******************
Me: Alright gorgeous. See you at 7 ;)
Her: Okay! :)

Now I'm continuing this conversation as we speak but what's with this sexual resistance? She did something similar when I talked to her on Sunday, but this seems like she's more upset that I want what I want. So how do I handle this?

EDIT: Conversation finished above. How bad is the damage or what should I do differently?

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not as bad as you think it is. It's just a test and an anti-slut statement. No biggie. Go enjoy yourself.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
It's not as bad as you think it is. It's just a test and an anti-slut statement. No biggie. Go enjoy yourself.
You were right.

4/25/12

Today was pretty good. Not much at school was very important. The only things worth mentioning are the fact that my deadline to confirm that I'm going to UNCW is coming up and I still need to sign and deliver my housing contract. So I'm starting to feel the heat about that deadline.

Otherwise let's talk about HB Katelynn and senior week. HB Katelynn first...

I went to the mall to pick her up and take her back to the same park where I f***ed HB Esther. We started kissing as soon as she got into my car. While at the park there was a couple so we started tossing the football around to kill time until they left. Then we went on this hill and started really making out, but were interrupted by a couple elementary kids playing baseball...

So we went back to my car where she started feeling me up and I started to do the same. I got underneath her clothes before the kids started to leave and walked right by our car...she thought this was funny. So we get out and head back to the same hill. Now I start fingering her with this trick I saw on redtube...she's very vocal about how much she likes it but I was disappointed that she didn't squirt. I move her sports bra out of the way - she has really nice breasts. I got some really good head but couldn't finish because of the fact that I MBed before hanging out with her in case we had sex.

She told me how much she wants me and said "if your fingers feel that great I can only imagine..." It seems I have birthday sex lined up, between this girl and HB Esther if this one doesn't come through somehow.

So we did most everything but had sex this time.

As far as senior week, I have a small predicament: HB Esther wants to come with us.

She would be the 9th person if DJ comes, but could replace him if his midterms get in the way and we need an 8th. I see that I have 3 options:

1. I tell her she's free to come but make sure she knows that I will be hooking up with other girls there, aside from her.

2. I tell her she can't come because we're full (or some other lie)

3. I tell her she's free to come and simply observe how she reacts when I DO bring a girl home.

So yeah, tell me about this one. Peace all.