//The Chronicles of BPH\\

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/23/12

Sick most of today, no workout.

1/24/12

Still sick, getting a little better, but my throats killing me.

Past 2 days HB Kaitlin has been behaving well, she texts me first, calls first, and responds very quickly. Usually i just blow off her calls/texts for a couple hours till I feel like she's had enough time to miss me.

The conversations are often mundane with some sexual escalation sprinkled in near the end, but nothing too outright.

Tonight she tried to assert power over me...or at least that's how it seemed:

Her: Nahhh ur adorable. U shud write somehing cut on m wall
Me: Cant now. but maybe you should babe
Her: Nahh commnt on mine :(
Me: I might if you wrote somethin worth commenting on ;)
Her: I asked first
Me: Not on the computer babe. Barely ever get on fb either
Her: :(
Me: :p
Her: Kiss me
Me: No you kiss me
Her: :(
Me: How can you be upset about that one babe ;)
Her: I want u to kiss me
Me: And I want you to kiss me...and so much more
*didnt hear back from her for a little while*
Me: Whered my aggressive girl go? sweet dreams babe
Her: Night babie

A little awkward when I read this, haha. But did I play too much into this? Leave your thoughts.

When to a baseball interest meeting, as I was thinking about playing that for the first time instead of volleyball. A couple people told me the learning curve would be too great, and that no matter how athletic I was, I probably wouldn't start varsity my first year playing a sport.

This made me want to prove them wrong, I feel like I could train myself to succeed at this sport. One thing I didn't take into account was the astronomical cost to play the sport...bats, gloves, cleats, uniform...I don't have this kinda money.

So probably volleyball this year. Still sick so I missed a workout.

Test drove a 99 Honda Civic CX, still prefer the Camry.

That's about it, peace. Leave me stuff to read.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amohield said:
What is up with you two? Are you just messing or are you just being d!cks to each other?
I think you're the blunt one :p
No hard feelings in any way. At all.
HE DOES NOW HAVE MORE VIEWS THAN ME. I noticed now. Haha.
Im just pointing out that I'll leave something if I feel like I can reply well. Asking me to leave something puts me off.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Im just pointing out that I'll leave something if I feel like I can reply well. Asking me to leave something puts me off.
What? I'm not the blunt one! :whistle:
I'm really, really nice! :trouble:

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
I was just messing around. Sorry you feel that way sir :p

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text her less :) How many conversations do you have a week? I'd say have 2-3. Less than one every other day.

It'll work even better now that she's used to texting you every day. When you retract your interest, she'll use the only tool she has (SEX) to buy your attention again.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, okay.

My opinion on this whole sex/relationship thingo is just be honest. Not as in, sit her down for a d+m, but rather just follow through on your intentions and be sincere, assume the **** out of that ****.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/25/12

Today wasn't too bad, slowly getting healthier and less sick. HB Kaitlin likes to escalate via text until I reach a peak, then she stops for a little while. I'm not sure if you guys know what I mean, but I don't know how else to describe it.

A day or two after I told HB Alex that I had lost my virginity, we had a conversation on Facebook for a bit that got cut off when she wanted to tell me about a dream she had of me. Well she got her phone back and this is a strange text convo I thought I would post:

Her: I just got my phone
Me: Sweet. Finish tellin me about that dream?
Her: Haha well we were in a bed and than we f***ed. I think it was a prophecy
Me: Sounds like one that needs to be fulfilled
Her: Haha it was when u lost ur vCard
Me: I wouldnt say that. We havent f***ed yet
Her: Yet? It was just a dream
Me:We havent f***ed*
Her: Well i Dnt think we will
Me: Yeah probly not
Her: Im out of ur league but ur still my wingman
Me: Nobodys out of my league babe. But ill be glad to have you as my winggirl
Her: Haha u crack me up. I miss how we use to be all competitive and played water volleyball and swam and played video games
Me: Well if your ass needs kicking you know where to find me
Her: I need my ass kicked every once in a while
Her: And ill take u to more parties i feel bad
Me: Sweet. But i would have to play you in halo before we start drinking, dont want you making excuses after you lose ;)
Her: That is bs BPH u know I beat u the first time and I'll do it again
Me: Haha we'll see about that

Strange how it seemed she wanted me then pushed me away. I don't know...

Anyway I was healthy enough to hit the gym, so here was my workout:

3x8x35 Lunges (hurts my knees quite a bit)
3x8x90 Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
3x8x170 Squats
3x8x40 Calf Raises
3x8x45 Hanging Leg Curls

That's about it, despite what you said Josh, I'll probably try to hang out with her this weekend. I want to see if I have her in the palm of my hand or if she's still trying to play games. If she flakes, she get's punished, simple as that.

Anyway that's about it, actually surprised I found the time to update this this morning. Peace guys.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take care with the lunges. Knee pain is not good. Dont wanna fck up your squatting for 2 months. Take a look at the form etc.

She pulled, then pushed, then pulled. Not bad. Obviously she wont ever confess over the phone. Duh, didn't you text her wrongly earlier? Also, YOU DO NOT NEED HER TO CONFESS. It's only an ego boost.
I'd say she's into you.
I'd advise to just keep her as a cool, fun-vibe friend and wing her. Whenever you're single, you could just fck her from time to time. Yay.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
She pulled, then pushed, then pulled. Not bad. Obviously she wont ever confess over the phone. Duh, didn't you text her wrongly earlier? Also, YOU DO NOT NEED HER TO CONFESS. It's only an ego boost.
I'd say she's into you.
I'd advise to just keep her as a cool, fun-vibe friend and wing her. Whenever you're single, you could just fck her from time to time. Yay.
That's good advice. I would try to fvck her this weekend and spin both plates at the same time but that's probably a bad idea if she knows about Kaitlin. Yeah just wait.

Boooo for being Kaitlins emotional dumpster. I don't think she's going to flake, but I don't think she's going to have sex with you and I definitely think she's going to play games. Just do your thing and good luck.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
That's good advice. I would try to fvck her this weekend and spin both plates at the same time but that's probably a bad idea if she knows about Kaitlin. Yeah just wait.

Boooo for being Kaitlins emotional dumpster. I don't think she's going to flake, but I don't think she's going to have sex with you and I definitely think she's going to play games. Just do your thing and good luck.
Well if she does, I cut contact for a while. Simple as that, just because she's a beauty queen, she may feel entitled...but I know I can get girls just as hot as she is.

Plus I have HB Mackenzie as a plate, so we'll see...

1/26/12

Alright so today was just a pretty lame and routine day, so I don't feel like getting into it.

I got a B on my Math final, while the kids that cheated ended up with 0s.

I went to get my haircut soon after I got home from school, but I screwed it up so I would have to come back later. It's so simple, I just want my hair to be a little shorter without messing up the style. So I was pissed and headed straight out to the gym:

4 minutes of cardio due to a bad cramp

3x8x50 Dumbbell Shoulder Press
3x8x25 Side Raise
1x8 1x6 1x5x90 Reverse Fly (machine)
3x8x30 Front Raise
3x8x40 Shrug
3x15x5 Innies & Outties (not sure if I used to do 5x15 but I had the reps and weights in the wrong place)

Alright so while I was getting my hair corrected I had texted HB Mackenzie about possibly hanging out tomorrow. It's iffy, but we'll see.

Texting HB Kaitlin and I can understand how LearningSlowly sees this situation, a couple red flags popped during a conversation, but I'm not gonna start it at the very beginning...

Her: Lol i wana cuddle
Me: I wanna makeout
Her: Meto :)
Me: You gotta show me your uniform sometime. Itd be such a turn on to get you out of that ;)
Her: I wana go on a date
Me: Youre good at changin the topic ;p
Her: Im serious
Me: I know babe
Her: :/
Me: Gotta loosen up babe
Her: I want to tho
Me: We will. As long as you dont rip my head off or somethin
Her: ? Ha why u mean
Me: Just loosen up and have fun babe ;)
Her: Wht u mean
Me: You seem uptight
Her: Right now i am...Dealing with a stalker
Me: Is that why?
Her: Yah
Me: You had it coming...looking that good
Her: Lol hes my ex...Mistake. Hes this weirdo. Freshman year
Me: Still had it comin
Her: How?
Me: Too hot
Her: Hahaha thx lol. I wana cuddle s bad right now
Me: Aww babe
Her: Im serious im lonly
Me: Youre out of luck for now

There's that entitlement popping up. So how do I change the topic when she's talking about this lovey dovey stuff, or her personal issues? Like the stalker guy.

Her texting patterns get to me...

I'm going to bed, leave me something to read please, and no Norwegian, you do not have to ;)

Goodnight.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't want to text her about personal issues? Don't text her at all.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOLY ****, HEALTHIER AND LESS SICK? MY BALLS JUST DROPPED.

HOLY ****, A NON-PUA GIRL USED PUSH/PULL? SHOCKED MY BALLS OFF!

Holy ****, your gonna be mega available to the girl who took your v's? PLEASE BPH, MY BALLS CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE!

Anyways, notice how she changes the topic? Yeah, do that. Unsubtle like. For a second she'll double take but she'll forget as soon as the conversation continues.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
HOLY ****, HEALTHIER AND LESS SICK? MY BALLS JUST DROPPED.

HOLY ****, A NON-PUA GIRL USED PUSH/PULL? SHOCKED MY BALLS OFF!

Holy ****, your gonna be mega available to the girl who took your v's? PLEASE BPH, MY BALLS CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE!

Anyways, notice how she changes the topic? Yeah, do that. Unsubtle like. For a second she'll double take but she'll forget as soon as the conversation continues.
The difficulty I find in flaking is that means I have to wait a whole nother week to do anything with her.

I understand that she's misbehaving...it's just that there isn't much else better to do this weekend than get pu**y if that ends up being a possibility.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
It's just that there isn't much else better to do this weekend than get pu**y if that ends up being a possibility.
What the f*ck? There are always a million better things to do than chase after bad *****.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Well at the very least I'll go NC.
I hope by NC you mean "not caring". "No contact" means you still want this chick.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amohield said:
I hope by NC you mean "not caring". "No contact" means you still want this chick.
I don't understand why this has to be a huge game. Of course I'm still interested in her, I'm just not letting what's between her legs govern my behavior.

If I were going to die tomorrow, and I have the choice of hanging out with this girl or just sitting on my a$$, I'll go for the former. I get it that she's being emotional and misbehaving as far as texting goes, but I don't understand why I have to let this girl just go.

I still have HB Mackenzie as a plate, my cousin Brock has parties set up, and there's always the mall...but if I can get laid, why not get laid?

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that this girl has been in your journal for longer than I can remember.

BPH said:
If I were going to die tomorrow, and I have the choice of hanging out with this girl or just sitting on my a$$, I'll go for the former.
That's the problem, isn't? There should be more than those two choices.
Get up, go out, find something to do.
Just because something's available, doesn't mean you should have it.