//The Chronicles of BPH\\

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so I'm gonna do a mini-update right now...and I'm probably an idiot but maybe I saved myself from what would have been a waste of time.

HB Kaitlin was texting me a little bit and called me. Missed it and called back and the conversation was about sex. She said that she doesn't really enjoy it that much, and she wants a boyfriend but I told her that if I were to be in a relationship...that would mean we would have sex regularly. She thinks that a relationship should be based more on emotional than sex but I wasn't a fan of that.

I won't get specific but basically I told her that maybe I'm not the guy for her and maybe she's not the girl for me. She was disappointed but said ok and I hung up.

At the moment she's currently texting me that I hurt her and waiting for me to say something. You guys were right, but this is a mistake I need to make on my own so that I can use this experience as a reference.

Maybe we'll go on our "date" this weekend, maybe this will be the end of it...but either way, if we aren't having sex, then we aren't in a relationship.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You still talk too much.

No more deep conversations over the phone for you.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
whip out your nuts. Constantly.
I believe that's what I had to do today, no?

@amohield It wasn't an emotional conversation, pretty straightforward actually. It was followed by a short text conversation and haven't heard from her since.

1/27/12

Alright so today was a pretty easy day of school. A-days are easy and make me feel lazy, having only 2 actual classes on these days makes me feel like slacking off.

I don't think I have any weekend homework though, so that's good.

Hopefully this weekend Brock or HB Alex will have some kinda party thing to invite me to. If not, I'll just go to the mall and meet some more girls.

This girl on my Facebook friends recently relocated to LA to model/act/sing...it kinda resonated with me...makes me want to get off my a$$ a little bit. With the recent setback of my botched haircut I'll either have to get it really short, or somehow correct it to make it actually look decent.

I weigh about 176lbs now...looking pretty good, gotta beef up my chest a bit more though.

You already heard about what happened with HB Kaitlin so I'll spare you that and skip to the workout. Oh, and HB Mackenzie flaked yesterday by not replying to me, so she's out:

2x8 1x7x25 Chair Dips
2x8 1x7x30 Dumbbell French Fry
3x8x60 "Scooby" Press
3x8x50 Forced Negative Curls
3x8x25 Hammer Curls (will have to watch form videos)
3x8x40 Reverse Barbell Curls

My cardio was cut short once again due to major cramping.

Aside from all this I started my FAFSA, for those of you who know what it is. But my last name, as it appears on my SS is too long to enter in, so if anybody knows how to get around that, please let me know.

That's about it, got work in a few so talk to you all later. Peace.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Alright so I'm gonna do a mini-update right now...and I'm probably an idiot but maybe I saved myself from what would have been a waste of time.

HB Kaitlin was texting me a little bit and called me. Missed it and called back and the conversation was about sex. She said that she doesn't really enjoy it that much, and she wants a boyfriend but I told her that if I were to be in a relationship...that would mean we would have sex regularly. She thinks that a relationship should be based more on emotional than sex but I wasn't a fan of that.

I won't get specific but basically I told her that maybe I'm not the guy for her and maybe she's not the girl for me. She was disappointed but said ok and I hung up.

At the moment she's currently texting me that I hurt her and waiting for me to say something. You guys were right, but this is a mistake I need to make on my own so that I can use this experience as a reference.

Maybe we'll go on our "date" this weekend, maybe this will be the end of it...but either way, if we aren't having sex, then we aren't in a relationship.
ARGH NOOO.

What a sad "I told you so" moment for me. Live and learn, man.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, expose your junk. It signifies dominance and subsequently value.

How tall are you?

Shave it short. It through people off and you'll get lots of comments. I alternate between long/razor short/cool style/0 cut and get comments every time.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Yep, expose your junk. It signifies dominance and subsequently value.

How tall are you?

Shave it short. It through people off and you'll get lots of comments. I alternate between long/razor short/cool style/0 cut and get comments every time.
LOL I already know what Jaedons bootcamp challenge is going to be

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/28/12

Alright so today was pretty chock-full of stuff...

First, I woke up at 7 in the morning to get my workout out of the way before I had to work:

15 minutes of cardio without cramping, still 7mph till 8mph

10x25 Weighted Crunches
15x15 Weighted Crunches
40x15 Weighted Bicycles
15 Crunches
40 Bicycles
45 sec side Planks (each side)

3x8 Front Leg Raises

After that I had work, and today was actually more interesting than the last 2 weeks. I met Andy, a 38-yr old man that's in excellent shape for his age. Runs marathons frequently and consistently has a sub-6 minute mile. Really nice guy.

Had to answer plenty of calls and help lots of people out, so I got more used to some of the aspects of the job.

When I was done I came home and chilled out for a bit, HB Kaitlin was texting me a bit, surprisingly, but at around 4pm she stopped replying when I was asking whether there was a place we could go to hang out.

So I went to the mall to hunt for girls, and it was rather fruitless. I mistakenly left my phone in the car that my dad dropped me off in...so I was without that tool, but it really didn't matter.

Let me describe my mall scene...

There are a few HOT girls, but most tend to be there with a boyfriend
There are 1-2 hot girls without boyfriends, and they're usually walking real fast to get somewhere
There are a lot of decent girls in groups, often mixed
There are a LOT more polished-turd type girls that aren't hot but dress like it

So while I did not attempt to close any, I did do the 10 approaches for the bootcamp assignment. I found it difficult because I couldn't really find anybody I wanted to approach, therefore I resorted to simple and quick conversation with UGs and the occasional mom...

Well on the way home from the mall I check my phone and HB Kaitlin has been lighting it up...5 missed calls and 2 more during the car ride.

So I call her back and she tells me she's at the bowling alley and her girlfriend and her boyfriend will be joining us. So I head there, find her, we kiss for a little bit and talk a bit, she addresses what I said to her yesterday but doesn't really dwell on it.

Well the alley's really crowded and there are no lanes open so we decide to forget her friends and head to my house. She's grabbing my pants but saying that I can't finger her or anything because she's still on her period.

We get to my place and everyone's home, so she meets my mom and we just chill on the couch and watch a show while we make out. Soon we transition to my room and there we makeout and watnot...relaxing on my bed and she sucks my d!ck for a little bit. But she couldn't stay long so I take her out to her car shortly after and say bye.

She wants me to get condoms for next weekend, whispered in my ear at the bedroom that she really wants to f*ck so that'll be a priority this week.

Brock and HB Alex told me they didn't have any parties goin on, so I just retired to the Xbox for a while.

Oh and HB Kaitlin wants to come work out with me at my gym on Monday, not sure how that'll turn out...when I'm in the gym I rarely make small talk with anyone, even my close friends.

And since I know amohield is getting tired of hearing about HB Kaitlin...:p...I'll only mention her when I'm hanging out with her in person. Assume she texts me every day.

Got a volleyball interest meeting this week, I'll probably end up playing that sport, despite the friends I have in baseball trying to urge me onto their level.

I think that's about it, peace guys.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
This. I had an afro forever, but I finally decided to shave it about a month ago. Not only has it turned heads, it's just so much more goddamn convenient. Taking care of my afro was a b*tch.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
She wants me to get condoms for next weekend, whispered in my ear at the bedroom that she really wants to f*ck so that'll be a priority this week.
I wonder why she's flipped her emotions so suddenly.

BPH said:
And since I know amohield is getting tired of hearing about HB Kaitlin...:p...I'll only mention her when I'm hanging out with her in person. Assume she texts me every day.
Ahahaha, it's more that I'm not hearing enough about OTHER chicks!

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
When I was done I came home and chilled out for a bit, HB Kaitlin was texting me a bit, surprisingly, but at around 4pm she stopped replying when I was asking whether there was a place we could go to hang out.

So while I did not attempt to close any, I did do the 10 approaches for the bootcamp assignment. I found it difficult because I couldn't really find anybody I wanted to approach, therefore I resorted to simple and quick conversation with UGs and the occasional mom...

Well on the way home from the mall I check my phone and HB Kaitlin has been lighting it up...5 missed calls and 2 more during the car ride.

So I call her back and she tells me she's at the bowling alley and her girlfriend and her boyfriend will be joining us. So I head there, find her, we kiss for a little bit and talk a bit, she addresses what I said to her yesterday but doesn't really dwell on it.

Well the alley's really crowded and there are no lanes open so we decide to forget her friends and head to my house. She's grabbing my pants but saying that I can't finger her or anything because she's still on her period.

We get to my place and everyone's home, so she meets my mom and we just chill on the couch and watch a show while we make out. Soon we transition to my room and there we makeout and watnot...relaxing on my bed and she sucks my d!ck for a little bit. But she couldn't stay long so I take her out to her car shortly after and say bye.

BPH. You're so much smarter than this. But you're acting stupid right now.

1st paragraph, you should not have been texting her.
2nd paragraph, glad you got the challenge done.
3rd and 4th, good that she was trying to call you, BAD THAT YOU CALLED HER BACK. SHOULD HAVE LEFT IT ALONE.

Cool that you got head :)

BAD THAT FVCKING HER IS A "PRIORITY"!! She's playing games! I say take this week off. Barely talk to her (maybe ONE conversation the ENTIRE week.) and DON'T fvck her!! IN FACT, if she asks to fvck, SAY NO!

I don't want to assume that she's texting you every day. Or at least I don't want to see that you're texting her every day.

She's toying with you man! It's push/pull to the extreme! One minute you're about to break up, the next she's saying she wants to fvck you. And you're buying it and following every move she makes!! Well why don't you pull back this whole week, then DON'T see her this weekend (she'll be going out of her mind) then get back in contact with her Thursday/Friday of next week and get sexual fast. Then give her the fvck of her life on Saturday. If you don't text her after that, she'll be obsessed with you.

You didn't take my advice earlier and you had stupid drama with her. Why don't you try to take the above advice this week and see how it goes? It can't hurt.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@amohield Well I kinda deep-sixed myself with girls by not seeing any at the mall last night. HB Mackenzie flaked, but she wasn't too hot, I don't really miss her. HB Cassidy is going to start hooking up with Khayree. So unless I meet somebody at the mall, or I get invited to a college party...I don't have TOO MANY options.

Tellin you man...suburban Delaware sucks. Only pro I can think of for this state is the lack of sales tax.

LearningSlowly said:
BPH. You're so much smarter than this. But you're acting stupid right now.

1st paragraph, you should not have been texting her.
2nd paragraph, glad you got the challenge done.
3rd and 4th, good that she was trying to call you, BAD THAT YOU CALLED HER BACK. SHOULD HAVE LEFT IT ALONE.

Cool that you got head :)

BAD THAT FVCKING HER IS A "PRIORITY"!! She's playing games! I say take this week off. Barely talk to her (maybe ONE conversation the ENTIRE week.) and DON'T fvck her!! IN FACT, if she asks to fvck, SAY NO!

I don't want to assume that she's texting you every day. Or at least I don't want to see that you're texting her every day.

She's toying with you man! It's push/pull to the extreme! One minute you're about to break up, the next she's saying she wants to fvck you. And you're buying it and following every move she makes!! Well why don't you pull back this whole week, then DON'T see her this weekend (she'll be going out of her mind) then get back in contact with her Thursday/Friday of next week and get sexual fast. Then give her the fvck of her life on Saturday. If you don't text her after that, she'll be obsessed with you.

You didn't take my advice earlier and you had stupid drama with her. Why don't you try to take the above advice this week and see how it goes? It can't hurt.
Man I think you're a great DJ, and you probably get laid more than most of the High School forum members, but I can't imagine why you want me to play games with her?

I don't think about this in terms of losing her, as shown by my conversation with her on Friday, but I think to myself "why not?" I mean I'm driving home from an unrewarding trip to the mall, nothing's going on tonight, and the girl I f*cked wants to hang out.

If I can get sex from her, why not take that shot? I mean sure, I can cut contact with her like you said, but why? That's what I don't understand. I don't mean any disrespect, your opinion is valuable to me...I just don't get why I should be playing games with this girl.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she's playing games with you.

Also, you're not looking hard enough.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because not to do so is needy. Even if she reciprocates your neediness (by texting you every day and constantly vying for your attention) you are still being NEEDY. Is this not a trait you would like to eliminate in yourself?

You said it yourself. I'll paraphrase what you just said. "Why shouldn't I talk to her right now? Things are kind of sh!tty in my life at the moment. There's this one thing that isn't sh!tty, why shouldn't I try to be with her every chance I get so that she can make me happy?"
Do you see how you are using her to validate yourself? If you can't be happy on your own, and you rely on another person for happiness, I don't think you're going to do well.

Here's a hypothetical take on it, from her perspective. There are two ways she can feel about you at any given time (these two ways are also reflective of how she feels about her life in general at that time). Which one of these states she is in occurs almost completely independently of how much you speak to her.

The first is good, it's a "Things are going so well! I have this great guy I'm with, I feel happy about my life!" sort of feeling. She wants to have sex while in this state, and she will feel this way when she gets validation from you. Validation is like a drug, if you take it too often, you will quickly become numb to it. There are ways to text that offer less validation, and you use those, but not texting at all is infinitely more powerful.

The second is "Ugh. I feel awful. I need a boyfriend to make me happy." Here she will text you, wanting you to make her happy. It is impossible to do so. Her state is almost entirely independent from what you say to her. This is when she gets angry at you for only wanting sex, for not being her constant emotional blanket. The only way to avoid those dramatic, egoic and needy aspects is to not text her at all.

Notice that the state you wrote about is EXACTLY the same as the one above, except that you want sex for validation, not an emotional blanket!

I hope you see my point now. How about we compromise. Don't text her THIS week, but you still get to fvck her this weekend. A new plan of attack for that would be:
Don't text her until Thursday. On Thursday, text her, give her some validation. Get sexual quickly, and offer to hang out on Friday. On Friday, you remove the validation by saying that you have plans, and can't do it that day. On Saturday, ask her out to something non-sexual, a picnic would be cute. Try to find somewhere secluded to have it, and escalate to an f-close.

Do you see how that plan gives a good alternation of push/pull, giving then removing validation?

I hope this explains how I'm thinking.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, this chick's in here way too much. It's time to find some better chicks and some better things to do, dude.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
I hope you see my point now. How about we compromise. Don't text her THIS week, but you still get to fvck her this weekend. A new plan of attack for that would be:
Don't text her until Thursday. On Thursday, text her, give her some validation. Get sexual quickly, and offer to hang out on Friday. On Friday, you remove the validation by saying that you have plans, and can't do it that day. On Saturday, ask her out to something non-sexual, a picnic would be cute. Try to find somewhere secluded to have it, and escalate to an f-close.

Do you see how that plan gives a good alternation of push/pull, giving then removing validation?

I hope this explains how I'm thinking.
Alright, that sounds more up my alley. A picnic would be good if the weather isn't freezing.

But what about tomorrow? She knows where my gym is and when I work out, so she'll be there tomorrow...

@amohield I know buddy, trust me I know.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Alright, that sounds more up my alley. A picnic would be good if the weather isn't freezing.

But what about tomorrow? She knows where my gym is and when I work out, so she'll be there tomorrow...

@amohield I know buddy, trust me I know.
Yeah that's whatever. Seeing her in person isn't a problem. Texting her too much is your problem.

Plus you get to show off your muslces :D

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/29/12

Alright so today was really chilled out.

I really just relaxed at home and played video games. At around 2ish I went to the gym to run my cardio and went to swim in the gym's pool afterwards.

Got a SubWay, chilled, went back out with my sister so she could buy herself some stuff, got some condoms (surprisingly cheap at K Mart), chilled, watched Paranormal Activity 3, chilled.

That's really my day in a nutshell. I'm quite surprised, haven't received a single text from HB Kaitlin today, interesting.

Anyway that was one of my shortest updates ever, peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna address something really quick that may play into what's currently happening:

When HB Kaitlin was leaving my house on Saturday, she said "I love you", but as soon as she said it she quickly retracted it and said that she was sorry over and over again and that she meant to say "I really like you". She even texted me later that night apologizing about it, while I just thought it was funny and cute, not really playing into it. I think this has something to do with how she's treating me at the moment, but I'll describe that all in a second.

1/30/12

Alright so today was a pretty regular school day. Remember when I got my hair cut? Yeah, my friends have been really riding me ever since, as I have never had my hair made fun of so much in my life, at least not that I can remember.

It doesn't really get to me, because the comments are being made by pretty AFC guys, while the girls I'm friends with don't seem to mind, and some even like it.

But I'll probably have to do something about it, I think just letting it grow back will take too long.

My math teacher is the most indescribably stupid person I have ever met in my entire life. I learn absolutely nothing that can be retained for longer than a week, and he just crams in notes for the entire hour and a half that I have him for before adding a little quiz in the last 2 minutes of class. I really want to get him fired, but I have no clue how to go about that.

I haven't been in contact with my senior week friends for a while, so if anyone on this forum happens to know what senior week is, or how to go about it, please let me know.

Here's the workout, by the way HB Kaitlin did not show up:

3x8x35 Dumbbell Fly
3x8x60 Dumbbell Press
3x8x50 Incline Dumbbell Press
1x8 2x7x20 Incline Dumbbell Fly
1x5x157.5 (thought it was 160) 2x5x155 Bench Press

I feel like I have to do something different to my workout routine so that I don't end up just going through the motions, I'm very worried about plateauing.

The volleyball meet after school was alright, nothing that I didn't expect. It's a shame that there are captain's practices on Saturday mornings, my work hours will usually interfere with those. Gonna start training for volleyball today if possible, need to up my jump height while working on ball drills.

Currently I weigh 176lbs.

Now HB Kaitlin seems to be playing the same game that I'm playing. Either that or she's trying to play off the fact that she used the "L" word. Hasn't texted me or called me at all since the short conversation we had after she came over on Saturday.

This makes it easy to do what LearningSlowly recommended, but I wonder if she's trying to do this on purpose, it's strange. Called her before the workout to tell her what she would need to know if she came down, she said she probably wouldn't be able to, but that she would try, so her flake was expected.

Otherwise, my parents are getting on my case about completing the FAFSA and applying for scholarships, so I'll have my work cut out for me for a little while.

Boot Camp Week 2 will be a piece of cake unless I can't get out to the mall on the weekend, I'm not really interested in the number of any girl at my school, as I've already tried and failed with the ones that I found attractive.

That's about it though, peace.