//The Chronicles of BPH\\

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/18/12

Alright so today wasn't anything too special. Exempt from one midterms, had to take the other. Legal Process wasn't too bad, just a little vague, and thank god one of my friends had an internet phone to Google the answer to a 10 point Bonus Question.

Went home, had lunch and all that, wound up taking a nap in my bed for the last 2 hours before I had to go to the gym. Here's the workout:

1x8x35 2x8x30 Weighted Lunges (lots of stress on my knee)
1x8x85 2x8x90 Stiff-Legged Deadlifts (couldn't find the 2.5lb weights for a bit)
3x8x170 Squats
3x8x40 Calf Raises (each hand weight)
3x8x45 Hanging Leg Curls

Had a missed call from HB Kaitlin, turned into a short text conversation...it seems like she enjoys dodging my questions. I asked her if she was actually coming over tomorrow to which she replied "are you coming to my game?". Well she calls me up as I'm half asleep and I pick up, she rants a bit about her family and then I go to bed...

I don't really expect her to come over today, she complains about gas money to make it to me, and wants me to meet her halfway to go eat somewhere, some bullsh**.

But no big deal, at the time of writing this I already closed HB Mackenzie and HB Cassidy sent me a FR on Facebook...so I have options if the mall turns out to be a lame choice.

Anyway that's about it, going to study for my Physics Honors midterms, peace.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop talking to Kaitlin. Her obnoxious conversations aren't worth having, and the conversations where you blame her for flaking aren't going make her want to hang out with you more. Only talk to her to set up a meet or to work on logistical details related to it. You're wasting your time with her right now, she needs to feel like she's losing you and a meet up is the only way to fix it.

If she says "Hey" or whatever, don't answer. Don't answer any phone calls. If she says "Why are you being mean to me?" say "When are we hanging out?" If she dodges the question, or gives a bull**** answer, don't answer.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Stop talking to Kaitlin. Her obnoxious conversations aren't worth having, and the conversations where you blame her for flaking aren't going make her want to hang out with you more. Only talk to her to set up a meet or to work on logistical details related to it. You're wasting your time with her right now, she needs to feel like she's losing you and a meet up is the only way to fix it.

If she says "Hey" or whatever, don't answer. Don't answer any phone calls. If she says "Why are you being mean to me?" say "When are we hanging out?" If she dodges the question, or gives a bull**** answer, don't answer.
Duly noted, that's what I've been doing the last 2 days.

1/19/12

So more testing today. Number closed HB Mackenzie, but definitely wasn't my best close...it was nice and quick but there was NO KINO. I started texting her, but I'll put that up after my workout:

3x8x50 Dumbbell Shoulder Press
3x8x25 Side Raise
1x8 1x6 1x5x90 Reverse Fly
3x7x35 Front Raise
3x8x40 Shrugs
3x15x5 Innies & Outties

Some girls in the gym were looking ok, they're kinda cute but none were that hot.

Anyway here's the conversation between me and HB Mackenzie:

Me: Hey cutie
Her: Hey who is this?
Me: The guy that wanted to make sure you werent a lesbo. Its Bryce (lesbo part was referring to when I opened her)
Her: Oh hey lol whats up?
Me: Nm. Lookin for somethin to eat. You?
Her: Chillen with cass steph and jamie
Me: Cool. You wanna come over and hang out tomorrow?
Me Much Later: Guess not
Her Much Later: Sorry i diddent txt back my cell died but idk yet i think i might be going to the mall with cass :(
Me: Hmm then whats a good time this weekend? I dont think im too busy
Her: Ummm yeah! :) u can cme to my house on saturday..we can have sex cutie.. but only if u want i know we just met & all but yer just so smexii
Her: they might have told you imma lesbian but they didnt tell u i was a hooker ;)
Me: Oh hell yeah when and where?!
Her: Omg sorrrrry that was cassidy she thinks she is funny
Me: Haha its cool, she had some good suggestions. but whens a good time this weekend?
Her: What do you mean byb she had good suggestions? lol :)
Me: Read em ;) and im busy at the gym so ill ttyl. leave me a time
*called her after I was done and got no answer*
Me Next Day: So do you got a time or do you not want to chill?
Her: i have no idea yet i have to go to my dads this weekend but i will let ya know
Me: Alright cutie

And that's about it. Ignoring HB Kaitlin's texts and calls. Nothing else really worth mentioning.

Alright sosuave, c ya.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/20/12

Ok so before the interesting stuff...let's do this sh** in chronological order...

Today sucked, the 2 midterms I had today were garbage. Math and Spanish were difficult, long, and hard to study for. The Math one is going to have a big curve and the teacher assured us that we would be fine as long as we answered as many as we could and did our best. I think I did alright...most kids resorted to cheating off the paper of our smartest classmate. He had it right on his desk and left it for others to copy after he left.

Spanish was harder because it was really long and the questions were all so difficult. I actually ended up banging my head against the desk at one point.

After school I chilled out, played Xbox, then went out with my mom to test drive three potential cars...all $5k or less. My favorite was the 99 Camry LE, but I have to convince my dad, as he's the one with the financial issues and worries.

Didn't work out or get a haircut because I was starting to get a little sick and really felt "out of it".

But anyway, onto the good day, I'll bold type the part about the sex, if only to save you readers some time.

1/21/12

So I wake up this morning, and just feel sick...decided against working out again, and when I look outside I see we got a couple inches of snow. I just chill and relax until it's time to go to work and have to run across ice and slush to make it to the gym, and I'm 3 minutes late...though that's not a biggie.

Work the front desk, need to learn some stuff but I'll spare that nonsense...it's pretty dull and drawn out really.

Didn't feel like getting my hair cut either so I just played Battlefield for a while and relaxed. Now here's what happened...

At around 5ish I notice that I'm getting a lot of phone calls, so I check and almost all of them are from HB Kaitlin. I text her "when are we going to hang out?" as I ignore her calls. Then she tells me that's what she wanted to call me about. So I pick up and she tells me she's going to come over for a little big to hang out, along with some other stuff about me being mean. I clean up some parts of my house and tell my parents what's happening so they're out of the way when she gets here.

Well when she gets here, which she ACTUALLY DOES, I meet her outside and have a short smooch session. She comes in and meets my sister, who quickly gets out of the way as well. I take her to my room and we make out and feel each other up, and she's whispering dirty things in my ear...when my dog busts into my room and c0ckblocks me. I get him out and reassure her that nobody will come in. But then she says let's go downstairs and play some Xbox, and she says she'll suck my d!ck. So we go downstairs and I only turn on the Xbox before we're busy...

Making out, sucking on her nips, and having fun. She unbuttons my pants and gives me a BJ, but I don't bust. So we keep going for a while and she asks me if I want to f***. Quick conversation but I end up going upstairs and bringing a condom down so we can do our thing.

Now the sex itself...kinda awkward and unimpressive. I had my pants off and she had her bottoms off, and had her shirt up so I could see her bra...she was on the ground and I was on top and all I was doing was putting my d!ck in and, while supporting myself, sliding in and out. I lasted a good 6 minutes or so, and I really couldn't feel much through the condom, but I enjoyed it. I wasn't ecstatic, just really chill, like I expected to lose my virginity...it was weird.

So shortly after that we put our stuff back on, keep making out, and switching on and off playing Black Ops with her on my lap. This continues for a while until her dad tells her he wants her to come back for dinner. So she goes upstairs and meet the rest of my family minus my mom who's asleep, then I walk her outside, give her a kiss, promise to keep in touch with her, and she leaves.

Sex is a bit overrated as it seems right now, but yeah I'm glad I lost it to a sexy a$$ beauty queen. My family already knew what I did, and I confirmed it to them...love the openness of my family.

Afterwards I start texting a few of my really close friends about it, not telling them her name. HB Kaitlin starts texting me, mostly about her being worried about getting pregnant...but the condom was fine, I pulled out, and even though she missed a cycle, she was on the pill. Told her if she was really that worried she could get the Plan B pill, but she took my word for it.

Texted a little more, called me to say goodnight, and that was about it. Played some Battlefield after that and now I'm here about to go to bed. No work tomorrow so it'll be nice to wake up late.

Probably won't workout, can't even breathe out of my nose at this point. Peace guys, might edit this later, or post a pic of the girl...but until then, peace sosuave...virginity begone.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not from experience, but pleasure her and the returns might be greater. ;)

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet dude. It was bound to happen, glad my NC advice made some of the difference.

As far as sex goes, I've realized that males have an unhealthy dichotomy in their sexual lives. "I've finished" or "I haven't finished (trying not to, etc)"

Gotta learn to enjoy the process. Enjoy the giving then removal of pleasure, for her as well as yourself. Don't satisfy either of you right away. It's fun, right at the beginning if she's rushing to get your clothes off, to say "Whoa, babe. Slowly." Shows that you have an appreciation for the process, and flips the frame nicely.

CONGRATS! The key now is keep up what you've been doing. Low-contact. Don't become her emotional tampon again just because sex is on the line.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Sweet dude. It was bound to happen, glad my NC advice made some of the difference.

As far as sex goes, I've realized that males have an unhealthy dichotomy in their sexual lives. "I've finished" or "I haven't finished (trying not to, etc)"

Gotta learn to enjoy the process. Enjoy the giving then removal of pleasure, for her as well as yourself. Don't satisfy either of you right away. It's fun, right at the beginning if she's rushing to get your clothes off, to say "Whoa, babe. Slowly." Shows that you have an appreciation for the process, and flips the frame nicely.

CONGRATS! The key now is keep up what you've been doing. Low-contact. Don't become her emotional tampon again just because sex is on the line.
Well I kinda see that in the massive amounts of texts that are going on between us at the moment.

She wants to go on a date, she wants me to meet her, and when I mention sexual stuff she's afraid that's all I want and that I would hurt her.

So now the challenge is not getting sucked into a relationship while still enjoying sex.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Well I kinda see that in the massive amounts of texts that are going on between us at the moment.

She wants to go on a date, she wants me to meet her, and when I mention sexual stuff she's afraid that's all I want and that I would hurt her.

So now the challenge is not getting sucked into a relationship while still enjoying sex.
Well, no. The challenge is not to lose her by allowing her to manipulate you. This is probably what happened with her last boyfriend. And she dated him for a while to remain congruent with the sex and the emotional dumping. And he accepted that, so she eventually created some drama and left him for you.

By refusing to accept the emotional part, she never gets to feel like she owns you, and therefore always wants you. Just be "at work" "working out" "busy" "can't talk now" often when she tries to contact you. Whether it's true or not, that should be most of what she hears.

Just read a great post on sosuave about this. I'll pm it to you if I find it, keep going over my post limit :p

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Well, no. The challenge is not to lose her by allowing her to manipulate you. This is probably what happened with her last boyfriend. And she dated him for a while to remain congruent with the sex and the emotional dumping. And he accepted that, so she eventually created some drama and left him for you.

By refusing to accept the emotional part, she never gets to feel like she owns you, and therefore always wants you. Just be "at work" "working out" "busy" "can't talk now" often when she tries to contact you. Whether it's true or not, that should be most of what she hears.

Just read a great post on sosuave about this. I'll pm it to you if I find it, keep going over my post limit :p
Yeah I'll explain what I mean when I update here...

1/22/12

The morning after, swell times right?

Well I woke up feeling a lot sicker than the other 2 days...I'm talking stuffy nose so I can't breathe and a wet cough that hurts my throat. THAT sucked...

I went out with my dad and his friend, Bob to go take a look at that 99 Camry LE we were test driving. Bob's really into cars and gave the thing a thorough inspection, concluding that it's in really good condition, and has a good 100k-200k miles left on it. My dad drove it and he seemed to enjoy it, so I may have my very own car soon. It costs under $5,000 including a paint job the seller would throw in.

I obviously didn't work out so I was just bored most of today.

HB Kaitlin was texting a lot, as expected. As LearningSlowly said, I have a challenge to face, let me address some of the things she wants to do now:

1. Meet her mom, including adding her on Facebook
2. Go on a date (bowling)
3. She wants to wait before having sex again (worried about getting kids before she marries)
4. She hopes that sex isn't all I want from her
5. She seemed to shy away a little from sexual innuendos when I text her, nothing blatant, but noticeable

I'd like to be able to have sex with her regularly, that would be the grounds for a relationship. But at the moment here, not sure exactly how I should be handling this.

Anyway, I just read the Boot Camp Week 1...piece of cake. My problem will be finding girls I don't already know...so I'll probably have to head to the mall or something.

That's about it, peace.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
HB Kaitlin was texting a lot, as expected. As LearningSlowly said, I have a challenge to face, let me address some of the things she wants to do now:

1. Meet her mom, including adding her on Facebook
2. Go on a date (bowling)
3. She wants to wait before having sex again (worried about getting kids before she marries)
4. She hopes that sex isn't all I want from her
5. She seemed to shy away a little from sexual innuendos when I text her, nothing blatant, but noticeable
The fact that you know all this means you're texting her too much. Don't let her dump her stupid problems on you. Just don't worry about having sex again soon, back off a lot, let her come to you. The fact that she had sex with you already means that she HAS to pursue you if she wants to remain congruent with that decision.

Don't see her again for a couple weeks, don't listen to her little bowling idea, don't wait for anything, only want sex from her, and only text her "I'm busy" "[insert sexual innuendo here]" and "We should meet up tomorrow."

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
The fact that you know all this means you're texting her too much. Don't let her dump her stupid problems on you. Just don't worry about having sex again soon, back off a lot, let her come to you. The fact that she had sex with you already means that she HAS to pursue you if she wants to remain congruent with that decision.

Don't see her again for a couple weeks, don't listen to her little bowling idea, don't wait for anything, only want sex from her, and only text her "I'm busy" "[insert sexual innuendo here]" and "We should meet up tomorrow."
Really? You don't think I should hang out with her and try to f*** her again?

asianbboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
going nc really seemed to work.. cause she was flaking before, now you got laid! congrats bro.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Really? You don't think I should hang out with her and try to f*** her again?
Nah because then that's something she controls. You control it. Tell her no sometimes.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Nah because then that's something she controls. You control it. Tell her no sometimes.
Not entirely. Bowling was something I put up. She wanted to go on a date next weekend and I said we could go bowl. I didn't want to take her out to dinner or a game or anything, but I figure it's something that will let me gauge what I want to do with her.

Tell me if I'm wrong Learning, but this seems like something I should do.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Sex is a bit overrated as it seems right now, but yeah I'm glad I lost it to a sexy a$$ beauty queen.
Hahahahaha funny considering all the times I've seen you complain about sex. You are now a man. Congrats!

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Not entirely. Bowling was something I put up. She wanted to go on a date next weekend and I said we could go bowl. I didn't want to take her out to dinner or a game or anything, but I figure it's something that will let me gauge what I want to do with her.

Tell me if I'm wrong Learning, but this seems like something I should do.
Nah dude FLAKE!! If you want to you could mention it again, but when the weekend comes say "Naw sorry Im busy." She did it to you, turn the tables and get her chasing you.

I don't mind bowling since you came up with it, but she doesn't get to demand things from you. Go bowl the weekend after.

I wish you would just take the advice. From an outside perspective this looks really clear to me. Unless you see something that I don't, I think I'm right.