//The Chronicles of BPH\\

StormScar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where can I see that picture of yours? I'm really curious of your progress...For how long have you been working out?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
It's a picture I took from my phone, I have it in my e-mail but I'm not sure what I have to do with it to put it online in a link.
google it.
imageshack.us
tinypic.com
photobucket
etc.

Sidenote: You almost always ask for how to do something/advice, when it will take you very little time to do it yourself.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/8/12

Alright so let's see...today was ok, not too eventful. No workout or cardio today, I wanted to swim for cardio but time didn't really allow it.

Shortly after I woke up I had breakfast, was gonna go swim but I went to the mall at around 3PM and strolled around there for 2 hours. I was looking to apply Gunwitch to these girls, so I was searching for girls by themselves. Unfortunately I only found 2 girls that were attractive and alone. One was chowing down on some soft pretzels and the other one I only saw from the back and couldn't tell if she was hot. I know these aren't excuses, but I didn't approach either of them.

Mall kinda sucks sometimes, one of these times seems to be on Sunday afternoons. Had my lunch at the mall so that was good, got weighed at a really accurate scale at GNC, apparently I am 168lbs and 9oz. Disappointed personally, but at least I'm kinda ripped, just gotta get big.

After that I went to my grandparent's house with my cousins for my grandpa's 86th birthday. We watched a football game on TV, had some pizza with my cousins and told them that I got accepted at UD. Talked to Brock, Brittany, and Austin about random stuff. Brock said we would do something next weekend, since the mall is a lame place for girls.

Not sure how definitive this is, because when I left apparently my brother overheard Austin whisper to Brock "you're not serious are you?" to which he replied "maybe". If that's true, major d*** move on Austin's part. He seemed upset that I was talking to the girl he lost his virginity to on Facebook, I simply asked how that one concert was and he seemed to be getting on my case about it.

Overall I left in a better relationship with my cousins, so that was nice. Went home, watched Californication, and didn't do any of my homework.

HB Kaitlin started texting me while I was in bed, but it's short and not really worth mentioning.

Gotta get caught up with homework, jobs, and colleges. At least I feel proactive, haven't been on Xbox too much lately. Also not sure about my Senior Week plans with my friend Brett. He's not responsive sometimes, when I message or text him I mean.

Going to increase my weights until I can do 4 but not 8, I need to bulk, I'm afraid my routine is becoming too comfortable.

I can't really think of much else. But if something comes to me I'll post it here.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/9/12

Today was cramped for time. As a result, I had no free time for things I wanted to do (apply to FSU). School's getting ready for midterms, and that's always a hectic time in terms of homework and quizes.

Went to the gym and saw my buddy Greg, who is Joe's brother and Will's friend. Visiting from VA Tech for the week. I really tried to smash myself with my weights today:

First of all I'd like to note that my cardio is now 14 minutes at 7mph and 1 minute at 8mph.

1x8x35 1x8x40 1x8x35 Dumbbell Fly (40 caused too much form stress)
3x8x60 Dumbbell Press (no 65 or I would probably use those)
3x8x50 Incline Dumbbell Press
3x8x20 Incline Dumbbell Fly (need to make sure my form is correct)
1x7 1x8 1x6x150 Bench Press

HB Kaitlin started texting me after my workout while I was busy doing my homework. I think I should just drop her.

I won't post the entire text conversation, but she hasn't given me a specific day for when she's gonna make it up to me for missing the weekend. She jusy says "soon". She's also very annoying when it comes to sexuality. We were talking about how sexy a hot steamy shower would be...that lasts all of two texts before she feels the need to change the topic about a new hat she got...

But yeah most of my night was spent doing a homework assignment. Walked dogs with my dad and had some insightful conversation about my cousins, I wondered if they respect me.

Anyway that's about it. Gotta run the mile today so see ya guys.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/10/12

First of all, I would like to say that I finished my mile in 6:56 in 30 degree weather. This is amazing for me. I believe I had a mile that was faster than this one, but this number is an amazing sign of progress.

A few years ago my endurance was so bad that I couldn't finish a mile run in under 10 minutes. I feel like I could have done it faster if the cold weather weren't nuking my lungs.

Anyway school was alright, the homework I was slaving on last night isn't due until Thursday, so that pissed me off on a very minute level.

After seeing my guidance counselor about the FAFSA, my college applications, and a course selection I finally prioritized what I need to do.

So I e-mailed my teachers that I need them to send recommendations to my schools, and am almost done applying to UNCW and FSU. After that I need to put some work into the FAFSA and look at scholarships I can apply for.

Really buckling down now.

Here's the workout though:

1x7 1x6 1x5x25 Weighted Pullups
3x8x45 Dumbbell Rows
3x8 Narrow Grip Pullups
1x8 2x7x80 Bent Rows
5, 4, 3 L 4, 3, 3 R Alternating Grip Pullups

Still testing my weight limits, I can't fall into a boring routine where I'm being stressed but not challenged.

HB Kaitlin is stupid dude...

She texted me during school and I was contemplating replying to her or just to let her miss me, know what...I'll actually put up the conversation this time:

Her: Heyy
Me Much Later: Sup sexy. Just finished at the gym
Her: Awesome im going to bord meeting
*I call her and she doesn't pick up, Ignores it right away*
Her: Im qwith mom and dad
Me: Ok. Call me back
Her: I wwill. When im done board meeting with. District
Me: Alright
Her: Im Getting a. Award

After that I just stopped texting. This chick did something similar last night when we were on the topic of a hot steamy shower...then she randomly transitions into telling me that she got a new hat...

I don't know if this chick is clueless or what, but she can sit on the backburner for a while.

I think that's about it, I'll add to this if I think of something I missed when I wake up tomorrow, but here's some stuff to read and hopefully one of you guys will leave me something to read.

Goodnight guys, peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pair A Dice said:
What did she pull this time? All she said was that she was busy and couldn't talk.
That's not the point.

The point is that she will transition into some kinda subject that is mundane and boring rather than just keeping the conversation going.

She also did not call back. I'll post the conversation about the shower thing later if necessary.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/11/12

Alright so I would say today was a decent day that could have ended a whole lot better.

School was alright, our mock trial didn't go as well as planned. I'm not sure if I'd ever mentioned Frank but he was the "attorney" for the defense and picked apart our case by using hypothetical situations and simply being louder and more animated than me and my group. It wasn't really fair (one of our Witnesses was the Psychologist, and there was nothing specified for her to read so we didn't know how to use her) and the evidence would have proved the defendant's guilt. But of course the teacher only wanted drama so he ruled in favor of the defense. It was bull*** but at least a good deal of my classmates agreed with me.

Went home and my applications are almost done, one requires payment, one requires another essay, and I haven't even touched West Chester yet. HB Kaitlin started texting me and it went pretty well today thanks in part to NorwegianDJ. She mentioned that she might be single again (even though I thought she already was) and our conversation actually escalated into dirty territory. She said she could meet me near the gym that I go to after work at around 9.

So I went to the gym, had some major cramping so only 11 minutes on the treadmill, but here's the workout:

1x8x40 2x8x35 Weighted Lunges (each hand weight)
3x8x90 Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
3x8x170 Squats
3x8x45 Calf Raises (each hand weight, odd form because no good platforms)
3x8x40 or 45 Hanging Leg Curls

Went home and had a huge dinner filled with protein.

Didn't really do much, then heard from HB Kaitlin, so I drove down to the gym around 9ish...

Now here's where it messes up...

There are 2 gyms in Delaware with the title of the one I go to (Delaware Swim and Fitness), so I texted her the EXACT address and she still went to the wrong one (New Castle). Apparently that was somewhat far away from where I was so we called it a night and asked me when a good day to hang out was. So we might chill either Friday or Saturday.

That's about it, good day everybody.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/12/12

Today was an alright day. Last day of gym class and we all went hard playing football. A total of 59 touchdowns were scored (half court). That was fun.

Basically just doing midterm reviews right now.

So I'll skip to the workout:

3x8x50 Dumbbell Shoulder Press
3x8x25 Side Raise
1x8 1x7 1x6x90 Reverse Fly (machine)
1x8x35 2x8x30 Front Raise
3x8x50 Shrugs
3x15x5 Innies & Outties

Each hand weight for everything else.

Finished my application for UNCW and paid it. Also got offered a job by the manager of my gym. He needs somebody to work from 10AM-2PM on weekends. Sounds like good hours, would prefer to work at the Hockessin gym due to the abundance of people and the better facility.

But this is local and I can walk there so it's all good.

Talkin to HB Kaitlin some more, dirty conversation, she said she's a freak despite when she told me originally that she was a virgin...so I don't know. We'll chill on Saturday.

Anyway that's about it, peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright my memory has never been that great so bear with me if I screw some stuff up here in my recollection.

1/13/12

Alright so I remember school being boring and uneventful. My math teacher admits he's trying to cram in a bunch of stuff in time for the midterm, but that doesn't make it any easier to learn the material. I'm exempt from one of my midterms due to my grades, so that's nice.

I don't remember anything else of interest or value.

So I got home and decided that when I worked out I needed to really push myself. Watched some YouTube vids and I'm amazed at some of the transformations these guys make, and I felt that I was progressing too slowly since I quit football to work out. I think that inferior mindset messed me up in the gym today:

1x8 1x7 1x5x25 Chair Dips (difficult to get the weight between my legs because of how the stand is)
1x8 1x7 1x6x25 Dumbbell French Fry (each hand weight)
3x8x70 "Scooby" Press
1x6x60 2x8x55 Forced Negative Curls (changed up my form, got sloppy at the end)
1x8 2x7x25 Hammer Curls (each hand weight)
3x8x40 Reverse Barbell Curls (this went well)

I think I had some short texting with HB Kaitlin, texted my cousin Brock and he didn't have anything going on tonight. So I just relaxed, procrastinated on the essay and work I have to do and played some video games for the first time all week.

1/14/12

Alright so today was pretty fun.

I went to the gym nice and early because I was expecting HB Kaitlin today. Same old core workout, but I'll post it up again:

10x25 Weighted Crunches
15x15 Weighted Crunches
40x15 Weighted Bicycles
15 Crunches
40 Bicycles
45 Second Planks

Afterwards I came home and chilled out only to discover that HB Kaitlin was busy again today, so I didn't get my family out of the house and just played some Xbox. Cleaned the house up a bit and started texting Brock to see what's going on the tonight.

Oh wait, interjection!

I'm not sure if I mentioned this, but the manager at my gym offered me a job on weekends, working 10AM-2AM, so far it's only Sundays. You'll see why this comes into play a little later.

Alright so Brock says there's something going on tonight that I can come over for. He says I can stay the night, pretty cool of him.

I head on over and we just sit and watch a football game and play some Call of Duty. His friend Josh comes and gets ready and we all head out to this house party by a guy named Will.

At the beginning it was a huge sausagefest with literally no girls. We watched stuff on TV and downed some Bud Light (which tastes terrible) via drinking games. Made some friends, Will, Brian, Woody, and Craig are all pretty cool guys.

I'll skip some of the boring parts, eventually some girls get here and they start taking a buncha pictures with each of us guys. Only one of these girls is hot, HB ErinJ (because I think I already have an HB Erin in here). I was going to aim to hook up with her but she got drunk early and was being really stupid, started up some drama regarding Brock's friend Josh, and just ended up having a f***ing Oprah session on a couch with her friends and Craig.

Some more girls get here, 2 are hot but they both came with their boyfriends. Brock's a good cousin, introducing me to people, getting me involved, putting me on the spot for better or worse (having me chug my Bug Light) and watnot. He meets this girl named UG Jen, I'll get more in detail later.

Point being I want to go to Newark because this would be a golden opportunity to bring a girl home. But I guess Brock was buzzed/drunk enough to make some moves on UG Jen. She's at his mercy really, and he keeps telling me he doesn't like her and they're only kissing because he's bored and asks when we want to leave because he doesn't want to f*** her.

Well he ends up f***ing her...in the basement...and Craig has us follow him and we all peek through this door and see them doing the deed, fully-clothed at that (how do people enjoy clothed sex?).

Well since Brock is drunk and UG Jen is kinda fat, he has trouble getting it up, and about an hour passes before he finishes. The whole time I'm trying to make some small talk as we run out of alcohol to drink. I'd only downed like 2 beers and a whole bunch of lemonade by this time.

Well Brock finishes, and me, Brock, Josh, and Craig all want to go to Newark to find another party with girls. But by now it's nearly 3AM so we just decide to head back.

Not sure how drunk Brock was, he claims he's never driven drunk and is afraid to do so. But he and Craig were street racing against each other and passing lanes due to non-existant traffic. It was a little scary at first, but ultimately fun.

We get home, I have some stuff to eat, light stuff, and eventually I go to bed so I can wake up early for work tomorrow. Brock, Josh, and Craig all end up downstairs asleep on a buncha couches.

I don't think I missed anything important, but if I do I'll edit it in.

This was about it for today, didn't even miss HB Kaitlin, but I wonder if she's worth my time and effort.

Also doing Norwegian's bootcamp. Peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/15/12

Alright so today I woke up early, took a shower, woke Brock up, and got picked up to head on over to work.

Work itself is easy but quite boring. I sweep the floor, clean the equipment, and work the front desk. Some of the desk processes are a little annoying but for the most part it's dull unless I'm talking to my co-worker (Aadarsh).

I was surprised, by the end about 3 cute girls came in, and in all the times I've worked out, I've never seen a doable girl walk into this gym.

Anyway I get done and head home to chill out. Texted Brock thanking him for taking me out for the night, said we should do it again so that's good.

I go back out to the gym for some cardio in the pool, seeing as I haven't been out swimming since summer. That was fun.

Went home and finished my college applications for FSU and West Chester University, so I'm completely done with colleges, now to wait for the acceptance letters. Next up is the FAFSA.

Got a call from HB Kaitlin later that night, turned into a nice dirty conversation that lasted almost an hour.

I'll update for Monday sometime tomorrow morning or after school, maybe delve a little deeper into my confusion with why I'm a virgin.

Anyway that's about it, oh and HB Kaitlin flaked again. 3 strikes, that b!tch is OUT.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
I was surprised, by the end about 3 cute girls came in, and in all the times I've worked out, I've never seen a doable girl walk into this gym.

Anyway that's about it, oh and HB Kaitlin flaked again. 3 strikes, that b!tch is OUT.
Think you'll be able to approach at work at all?

And good call on her. She was so eager to give you her number, I'm sure she has flirtatious spurts with a lot of guys, but few of them come to reality. Now when I meet a girl like that, first flake and she's done.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont really do the 3 strikes thing if I dont have any girls on the side. Just invite her to places that from now on it doesnt require effort to get to. Like your house, somewhere close, at school, etc.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LearningSlowly Well I could probably approach during work, it's usually a dull drag with a few calls that I have to answer every once in a while. Not sure if the cute girls coming in is a regular thing, they left soon after so I don't know...Sunday mornings.

@Norwegian Yeah but this girl completely ignored me, texted her and go no reply and no visit. I could care less.

But moving on, oh and I'm writing this at such an odd time because my school has half days all week as a result of midterms.

1/16/12

Alright so today as you know I was supposed to hang out with HB Kaitlin. I didn't really expect her to follow through and she did not disappoint. Sent her a single text and she never got back to me.

So I just chilled out to the max today, didn't study midterms because I find I do quite well when I'm not stressed about cramming information in.

Thinking about getting my hair trimmed tomorrow and getting a comp card shot. I really need to pursue this modeling thing in the way that I find fit rather than what my mom thinks (do research to find out what each agency wants before sending anything).

There wasn't much else, so I'll go to the workout now:

3x8x60 Dumbbell Press
3x8x35 Dumbbell Fly
3x8x50 Incline Dumbbell Press
3x8x20 Incline Dumbbell Fly (questionable form)
2x8 1x7x150 Bench Press

You should already know the cardio and each hand weights.

Now I'm a little annoyed by my difficulty with women. I think that if I find the opportunity to isolate a hot girl that I could easily have sex. The problem for me is finding that isolation. I have my license and am now insured, so I can drive places by myself, but only if my parents allow me to...as I have to drive one of their cars.

I also cannot bring a girl home, there is almost always somebody home, and if that somebody is anyone other than my brother, I really won't get privacy.

Top that off with the fact that I live in suburban Delaware, my options are quite few. The fact that I have to get permission and work my plans around my family's schedule, to drive 15 minutes to the mall to POSSIBLY meet girls that are a little less unattractive than the girls I'm surrounded with at school is a pretty ridiculous concept.

For this reason I can't wait until college, but this is no excuse. If anybody sees a solution to my problem that I may have overlooked, please bring it to my question. Because at this point it is excessively difficult for me to get any sort of action beyond a kiss.

Aside from that, gym and English mid terms, just got home from taking them at the time of this writing and they were quite easy, but I'll describe those later.

C ya guys.

Last edited:

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
I dont really do the 3 strikes thing if I dont have any girls on the side. Just invite her to places that from now on it doesnt require effort to get to. Like your house, somewhere close, at school, etc.
Hmm I don't think so. She's been playing him, going no contact is the best option right now. It'll show that he has some self respect, and she'll start trying to win him over (or she'll go find other guys to leech attention off of, and that's fine too) and from there she won't flake on a date.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Now I'm a little annoyed by my difficulty with women.
I've been sensing this a lot lately. I think you need to get back into the headspace you were in when you first picked up Kaitlin and you'll find yourself with a lot more opportunity than you think.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
I've been sensing this a lot lately. I think you need to get back into the headspace you were in when you first picked up Kaitlin and you'll find yourself with a lot more opportunity than you think.
I don't think it's my mindset really. I think that it's more the factors that I described, because if I meet a girl that's super interested I really don't have a place to take her and then I must rely on her.

Anyway...

1/17/12

First day of midterms, not too shabby.

Gym was easy for me, both the written and physical parts. Did 55 pushups in a minute, 56 crunches in a minute, and 19 laps around the gym in 8 minutes. I'm proud of what I've been able to accomplish with my body.

English was a bit more difficult, but only barely. The teacher graded our papers as we finished, and since I was the first or second one done I had my graded almost instantly as an A. Apparently few kids got A's so he was happy with that one.

I'm starting to notice this girl named HB Mackenzie at school that I used to pay little mind to. She's not the most gorgeous chick, but she has a pretty rockin body and looks good when made up. I'll probably take a crack at her.

Chilled at home because of the half day, played some Xbox and made myself a lunch. Went to the gym later, cut my cardio in half due to the 8 minutes I spent running hard in gym class:

1x8 1x6 1x5x25 Weighted Pullups
3x8x45 Dumbbell Rows
3x8 Narrow Grip Pullups (somewhat sloppy form on the last reps)
3x7x80 Bent Rows (did 8 but the form was iffy so I'm counting 7)
2, 4, 3 L 5, 3, 3 R Alternating Grip Pullups

Checked my phone after I was done my workout, got a text from HB Kaitlin. I probably shouldn't have done this but after reading AlexLefty's FR I had an idea...

I called her back, told her very calmly that I wasn't mad but that this was the 3rd time she flaked and it seems like she still has something for her boyfriend. Told her not to talk to me unless she meant it, then hung up.

She started texting me almost instantly, saying she was sorry, and I told her I don't want her to say she's sorry I want her to show she's sorry.

Point being, I told her that I don't deal with girls that disrespect me 3 times in a row, she says she's going to try really hard to come over after exams on Thursday. That would work for me.

As I'm about to go to bed I get a call from her, she says she's sorry again and asks me why I'm being so mean to her, I just tell her that I'm a little upset about how things went down on Monday. She tells me she'll make it up to me and we say goodnight and that's the end of the call.

I'd post the text conversation but I'm exempt from the midterm in this class so if they see me on my phone I'll probably get f***ed...

Anyway that's about it, tell me what you think and I'll read this thread when I get home in a few hours.

Peace sosuave.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, it's your mindset. I had sex in bushes the second time I met a super interested girl. Think and so shall you become. Ie; just think it is possible, it will be. Assume. Assume value, assume attraction, assume rapport and assume she'll fcuk you in a bush. The 4 A's.

Awsome Assume 8)