//The Chronicles of BPH\\

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
I'm referring to the 21/12 post. I'm on my phone and can't quote it, but amohield did a great job of that.

Too much thinking not enough action. It isn't what she wants, it is what you want.

Also, this probably applies to Josh too, but especially for you: if the girl won't let you take her clothes off then take yours off. Girls get turned on by penis the way guys get turned on by vagina. Abs a like boobs. Rip your top off and then go for hers. Seriously, I'm surprised this isn't recommended more often. It's like no one understands it.
Yeah I see you.
Wouldn't work in this scenario, we were too in-the-open at this party, under a blanket but I doubt she would have let me get anyone's top off. Pants came down, but only after she got really into it. Did use a trick I learned from Vin DiCarlo's escalation ladder (also where I got the "Should I get a condom?" trick) where you pull both of your shirts up. The skin on skin contact of stomaches is something that people basically only feel during sex. S'all good though.

Tonight sucks. Lurking sosuave, hoping people post on my journal. Not doing anything on a Saturday night. I am a Jew on Christmas Eve, so maybe that's part of it. I still feel lame as hell.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I was skimming through what seemed like new posts only to realize they were old posts. Anyway, I skimmed past your thing about having a problem with math, I suggest this. Khan Academy is probably what's going to help me through IB Physics and some of IB Chemistry.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
I'm referring to the 21/12 post. I'm on my phone and can't quote it, but amohield did a great job of that.

Too much thinking not enough action. It isn't what she wants, it is what you want.

Also, this probably applies to Josh too, but especially for you: if the girl won't let you take your clothes off then take yours off. Girls get turned on by penis the way guys get turned on by vagina. Abs a like boobs. Rip your top off and then go for hers. Seriously, I'm surprised this isn't recommended more often. It's like no one understands it.
Yeah I know, after reading some more material on here I realized how I need to change up my approach. But is it really beneficial to just whip my d*** out?

12/24/11

Well today was really lame and boring.

The gym closed at 12 and I figured I would wake up early enough to make that deadline, but I didn't so no workout today.

Just relaxing really.

I don't feel like updating the rest really, as it's just gift-receiving. Oh well, I feel liike reading not writing.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
I don't feel like updating the rest really, as it's just gift-receiving. Oh well, I feel liike reading not writing.
I still think that something major you need to do is read good books (Awaken the giant within) and watch the blueprint. I'm expecting it done in 12 days :)

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Yeah I know, after reading some more material on here I realized how I need to change up my approach. But is it really beneficial to just whip my d*** out?
I read reports from this guy named Liam McRae, and his stories are always epic. He's really relaxed in clubs, meditates, great writing style. One of his things, situation permitting, is that before he touches a girls' chest or vag, he put their hand on his d*ck through his clothes. He also doesn't kiss until they're about to ****, apparently it maintains tension. But anyway, I've found in my very limited experience that girls love touching d*cks. They know what they're supposed to do to it (sort of how after I read a book about eating girls out, I did it almost daily for my girlfriend), they like discovering yours, and how big it is, and the fact that you got hard helps because they know they turn you on.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
I still think that something major you need to do is read good books (Awaken the giant within) and watch the blueprint. I'm expecting it done in 12 days :)
At the moment, I can't do that because the computer that those files are on got wiped and is currently broken. On this computer I can download Awaken the Giant but Blueprint is much too large a file for this laptop.

12/25/11

So the gym was closed today, so no workout.

Early in the morning I went to a Christmas party with one side of my family, the side which I prefer less. My cousins on this side are intellectual, but boring, somewhat annoying in nature, and very frugal and old style despite being wealthy.

Jamie has the most annoying laugh anybody has every heard. He works for this company that founded Roblox online, making a decent income but overall a huge nerd.

Garrett's okay, he plays football and poker a lot but isn't very engaging in any way.

Trent is a big guy that's really into guns. Getting old, fat, and has a bad life overall. Lives with his family, no college degrees, and no sort of romance with anybody. Very sarcastic and occasionally rude.

Aunt Andrea is a dear. Nice old lady with a smile always on, but I don't feel she knows anybody in my family too well.

Aunt Kim doesn't like me much. I don't like her much either, I forget what it was for but she once outright called me an "a**hole".

Uncle John is a nice old guy. Been through cancer and survived. Tall guy, smart and wealthy, works for IBM and is also the most generous of the family.

And my grandma, Mom Lee, is a really sweet old lady. She lives pretty well despite losing my grandpa back when he was only 50.

It was a boring time for the most part, as usual. My brother and I killed time playing Chess and Liar's Dice, then had our Christmas meal and started opening presents. Now when I say frugal, I mean this side of the family is often very cheap. Here's what I got:

$30
$20 in iTunes Gift Cards (even though I don't have an iPod)
A black and red-striped sweater. Looks like Freddy Krueger, will return

Lame overall.

After that we went home and a couple hours later my sister's friend Marisabel flew in from Texas to stay with us till New Years, which can either be a good or bad thing.

Anyway, we had our own personal Christmas with our family and Marisabel, and here's what I got among other things:

Boxer Briefs
Master Chief Boxers
Ties
Driving Gloves
2 Condoms from South Korea
An A-Z Guide to What You Never Knew Could Kill You (book)
Worst Case Scenario Survival Guide (book)
Glasses Case
2 small bottles of Cologne
$50 Gamestop gift card
Folding Aviator Shades
Encyclopedia of Immaturity (book)
How to be a Gentleman (book)
Lanyard
Sham-Wow towel
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition
McDonalds MakeDeath shirt
University of Delaware shirt
Reebok gym bag
Easton athletic shirt (probably returning)
God? A Debate between a Christian and an Atheist
Shave Gel
A red long sleeve shirt (might return)
Socks
A grey shirt
Several small gum packs
Sweet tarts
110-lb Dumbbell and Barbell set (probably returning due to my gym membership)
3 Months of Xbox Live

Lots of gag gifts, probably should have specified what I want. Overall still a funny and good Christmas.

Played Xbox and went to bed.

12/26/11

Ok so this was another day where I got up early and had to go to another Christmas party. This was the one I prefer with the other side of my family. It is much bigger but I'll list these kids:

Colby & Cody are the youngest twins in the family, either at 7 or 8 years old. They're hyper and funny and play M-rated Xbox games. Cody is more easygoing while Colby is very bossy and kind of a brat.

Brianna's also pretty young. Think she's like 11, maturing pretty fast mentally, physically still a little girl though. She's ok, pretty sedate.

Austin is the one I described back in Thanksgiving that had sex with that really hot girl that I didn't understand. Shouldn't have to detail him any further.

Brock is a baseball player for the University of Delaware, got a full scholarship to play there. Pretty chill guy, kind of the stereotypical jock. Keeps tellin me he's gonna bring me to a college party with him but also says how difficult it is to find a party that's not being shut down or is actually going on.

Brittany is really hot. She's about 19 I think and goes to DelTech I believe, had to transfer from North Carolina due to expense. She's very to herself though and is on her phone a lot. She and Brock are pretty inseparable.

Brandon is Brittany's boyfriend. Been on and off several times over the years, so I'm surprised she would bring him to Christmas again.

Jordan is the smartest of this side of the family. He's pretty strong and all but he wants to be an engineer, and loves math. Living in the Netherlands with our distant cousins that we visited back in May. Having the time of his life. Definitely going to have to hang out over there when I'm 18.

Tyler's an athlete. Same age as Jordan at around 22 or 23. He's not as smart or as outgoing but he's still pretty chill and knows how to play a sport. Studying for a degree in Exercise Sciences, so I could learn a thing or two from him.

Ashley, Alexis, and Lindsay are the three oldes girls. All pretty hot, late twenties or early thirties. Having trouble finding a man, Lindsay is the only one with somebody. All three are awkward in relationships despite their good looks.

Uncle Rob is a successful businessman. Wealthy but currently indebted by their lavish house. Part of Primerca I believe. Leads conversation but also overrides people that try to talk occasionally and expects people to answer yes to all of his requests. Great guy but annoying every once in a while.

Aunt Deanna is Rob's wife. You could tell she was attractive when she was younger. Very nice lady, makes great cookies. Gets debilitating migraines.

Uncle Paul is a baseball coach and former baseball player. I think I remember he played for the Mets. Experiencing a rough patch with finances and business.

Aunt Cindy is Paul's wife. Nice lady but also not overly engaging. Didn't see her around too much this time at the party.

Aunt Tony is the only one from my family that I sometimes see at my gym. She usually does the bullwork or the cleaning and isn't around often for chit-chat.

Oma and Opa are my grandparents from my mom's side of the family. They're always very nice and optimistic people. I've never seen Oma angry. Opa is currently in declining health so it has been stressing out my grandma lately. Otherwise very good grandparents.

So my brother and I played foosball for a while against my sister and her friend or the twins. We also went upstairs every once in a while and played MW3 with the twins and Austin. God I hate that game.

Had some conversations about college and my karate background, but overall small. Only thing I dislike about this family is that they don't have a close bond with us but they do have a close bond with each other. Simply a consequence of us living further away.

Well here's what I got from them:

A reusable gym bottle with a $20 Gamestop gift card
A $25 gift card to Friendly's and a free movie ticket (odd)
A Shake Weight (not even kidding)
Fart the Movie (also not kidding, but these two gifts were from my parents)
This nice, tight black long-sleeve shirt. Something in Latin on the front, but can't translate it aside from Fortuna to Fortune

Went home after having dessert and went straight to the gym. Here's the workout:

3x8x55 Dumbbell Press
3x8x30 Dumbbell Fly
3x8x45 Incline Dumbbell Press
3x8x25 Incline Dumbbell Fly (have to watch my form)
2x8 1x7x150 Bench Press

Got my cardio in as well.

Played Xbox, watched Wrong Turn 4 (not that scary or brutal), and went to bed.

I know this is probably my longest read, so if you made it this far, congratulations. As for today, I kinda want to go out to the mall. But it's pouring pretty hard so I might save that for another day.

Anyway that's that. Hope you all had a good Christmas, peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12/27/11

Haha yeah I didn't think anybody would be able to read and reply to that whole mess.

Anyway today was really dull. Really strong winds and heavy rains, so the only time I went out today was to walk to the gym and workout. Thus, no mall sarging.

Here's the workout:

1x8 2x7x20 Weighted Pullups
3x8x40 Dumbbell Rows
3x8 Narrow Grip Pullups
3x8x70 Bent Rows
5,4,3 Left 3, 4, 3 Right Alternating Grip Pullups

Bored as all hell at the moment. Norwegian if you read these could you link me to Awaken the Giant? I don't have the link or torrent anymore. The Blueprint will have to wait until the other computer gets fixed (again).

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
http://thepiratebay.org/search/awaken the giant within/0/99/0

I read the last post btw, it was you describing your family. What did you want me to do, give you advice on better descriptive words? Jeez...
Thanks for the link. And yeah I know, I just like having something to read when I get on here. Sorry if you guys took it that seriously though.

Anyway...

12/28/11

Alright so today was kinda boring. I wanted to go to the mall but didn't have a ride since my parents both had work. So today was another day inside, here's the workout:

3x8x30 Weighted Lunges (each hand weight)
3x8x35 Hanging Leg Curls
3x8x80 Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
3x8x160 Squats
3x8x40 Calf Raises (each hand weight)

That's about it. Read today though...

12/29/11

Alright so I woke up and started reading in the Don Juan Tips section about "Delve into the Depths of Sosuave" and started reading threads by Senor/Mr. Fingers.

Following suit with what I was reading and learning, I decided to go to the mall today for some sarging. It took me a WHILE to warm up to it, plus the place wasn't quite as target rich as I had hoped. But I did make 2 approaches:

First chick was named HB Kaitlin. Super hot chick, dressed up really nice and was sitting at a table in the food court by herself. Started joking about how what she was wearing was kinda cold for this weather and asked her what she was all done up for. APPARENTLY she is Ms. High School of Delaware, or USA, not sure which the title was long, point being she's a beauty queen. I needed to find Sharif, who works at Build-A-Bear (yeah I think it's funny too) and asked her to show me the way. I found out she aspires to be a chemist and wants to go to the University of Delaware. When we got to the destination I tried to number close her and she started smiling awkwardly and said she had a boyfriend. I hugged her and was about to leave when she stopped me and said she would give me her number anyway because she was nice. Told her it was nice to meet her and left.

So why did she give me her number?

Anyway the second chick was SMOKING hot, gorgeous body, tan skin, a literal wet dream. The only complaint I could make about her was that her teeth were a little yellowed, very straight and all but just not as white as mine. She had this little girl walking with her into Build-A-Bear, and I'm about to leave since Sharif's not on break yet, but I decided to go back in and approach her. The line I used was "excuse me but you are way too hot to be this girl's mom". Her name is HB Jen and that was her sister. I told her I was on my way out but before I can even finish asking for her number she asks if I want hers. Puts it into my phone and all and then has me put my number into her phone. I give her a hug and leave.

Now at the time I felt this was one of the most promising closes I had ever made. But I tried calling her around 2 hours ago or so and she didn't answer, hasn't called back yet either. Wondering what that's about.

Haven't texted HB Kaitlin or called her either, wondering about that as well.

Got home, worked out, here it is:

3x8x40 Dumbbell Shoulder Press (each hand weight)
3x8x25 Side Raise (each hand weight)
3x8x25 Reverse Flys (each hand weight)
3x8x30 Front Raise (each hand weight)
3x8x40 Shrugs (each hand weight)
3x15x5 Innies & Outties

That's about it. Please reply about the girls I mentioned above. Going to read some more of that thread.

ohbe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, great approaches! Since I noticed you've been working out for quite a while now, I gotta ask if you've noticed obvious improvement in your appearance or confidence? Big up, keep doing what you're doing!

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you got game! 2/2!

Kaitlin gave you her number because she thought you were hotter than her boyfriend! Simple as that.

Maybe Jen doesn't talk on the phone easily. Make a joke over text about wanting to see how her bear turned out.

You're turning into a stud dude! Keep it up!

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna do a little mini-update here.

First @obhe, I've been working out for about 2 years, but not consistently until this past summer up till now. I used to work out and stop when sports or school came around. When I started working out I believe I was around 130 or 135 lbs, if not a little less. Currently I'm sitting at 175lbs, trying to gain weight but I have some difficulty eating as much as I need to in order to bulk up.

But I did try to dig up some before and after photos, hard to see a noticeable difference with my shirt on though:

Before - http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...85993347_100000383674180_136338_2591524_n.jpg

After - http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...31401207704_1329983918_32857041_4771519_n.jpg

That's about it.

As for the girls, I haven't contacted HB Kaitlin at all because I don't know how to go about that. Since she has a boyfriend I don't know how I would play that. So you guys tell me.

And HB Jen, man I don't know. So I already said I called her and no pick-up so I started texting her a couple hours later:

Me: Hey is this HB Jen?
Her: Yeahhh lol
Me: Whats goin on gorgeous
Her: Just chillin wby
Me: Same. Might be goin to bed soon. But I wanted to see if you wanna come with to bowl at prices corner tmrw. You seem like the fun type ;)

And after that she stopped texting. Granted it was late at night (12:30 ish) but I don't see anything from her this morning.

So I'm saying what the f***, she showed so much interest, what's going on here?

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
So I'm saying what the f***, she showed so much interest, what's going on here?
It sounded too much like a pick up. Meeting her, texting her with "gorgeous," then inviting her out immediately.
Shoulda been like "meeting you was so random the other day!" she'll respond, then try something like "well I had to say something, you were too pretty to let you slip by. We need to hang out again!"

When she agrees from there, then you make your invite.

Take all my advice with a grain of salt. I haven't done mall game, unfortunately, so I can't speak from experience.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can.

It kinda sucks, you have nothing but attraction so just pump that the **** up. Don't call her gorgeous, Josh was right. Generic compliments are lame. I like his suggestion.

Personally I'd text something like 'Hello' followed by 'How are you?' followed by a funny comment. 'My great great grandad dide on a toilet' her: 'I don't know why you are telling me this lol' me: 'It turns out he was too old for that ****'
YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
Thats just an example from yesterday, but I met that girl at a party. I can't remember how I texted this girl I met in the city I was good with. It turned out she was 14 though so I didn't do much else. I do know that if you want to keep texting for any period of time, you have to take it sexual. Otherwise you will stall or she will get sick of generic convos/pointless lines.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12/30/11

Alright sooooooo...

Went to the mall again today, nowhere near the success I had yesterday. Really didn't find any hot girls to approach, some were decent, but I really couldn't find a gorgeous one. Until the end that is. I approached this girl that was working at a jewelry vendor shack. It was already awkward because this old guy that was buying jewelry wouldn't let me have a moment of her time. So I had to wait and when I did talk to her it was all good until I asked for her number and found out she had a boyfriend. So I left, and bought a nice jacket I found at Target.

Pretty much as soon as I got home I went to the gym, so here's the workout:

3x8 Chair Dips
3x8x25 Dumbbell French Frys (each hand weight)
3x8x60 "Scooby" Press
3x8x50 Forced Negative Curls
3x8x25 Hammer Curls (each hand weight)
3x8x40 Reverse Barbell Curls

Alright so I'm a little mind f***ed by these girls.

HB Jen hasn't responded to any of my texts.

Meanwhile HB Kaitlin is BLOWING ME UP. I texted her something about thanking her for being my mall guide and asking how her appearance worked out. Texted back, then texted her that I was at the gym and would talk to her later...

I get back from the gym and she texted me twice and tried to call me. Called her back and she gets chatty and starts talking about herself and what she's doing and that she's not in the greatest mood because she was having a fight with her boyfriend. I talk to her for a couple minutes then tell her I have to go and I'll talk to her later. I asked her when a good day to hang out is and we came up with Thursday.

Get home, eat, take a shower and watnot, she texted and tried to call me again. Soooooo I call her back again and she's telling me that she's watching Jackass, and that she thinks the Rocky punch was funny, and then she adds me on Facebook (tells me she thinks I have a nice body). She also describes her relationship with her boyfriend as on and off and that right now they're fighting and she thinks it'd be awkward to break up with him because their parents are friends. I leave just enough hints to let her know that I'm sexually interested in her. Once again I used an excuse to cut this conversation short.

Right now I'm watching a movie and she texts me that she's going to sleep, so I text her "sweet dreams ;)", she says night hun, and I think that's it. But no, now she texts me that she can't sleep.

So now I'm wondering what's going on here. She seems kinda interested in me but she's contacting me with the frequency of a nice guy pansy-a$$.

So I'm gonna watch here for replies so please leave me something. Thanks in advance sosuave.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you've got it man. Just don't reply sometimes and be fair overt, don't drop little hints or you'll risk her thinking it's just friendly flirting. Just keep upping the sexual tension like it feels good for you.

Or go for the nice guy meet and pounce like a tiger. Of sexuality.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12/31/11

First of all, Happy New Year!

Now let's do some backtracking.

I woke up late this morning because somebody tampered with my alarm. I woke up around 11 and the gym closes at 12 so I had to pretty much hurry over to the gym as soon as I got up.

Well here's the workout, no cardio though:

10x25 Weighted Crunches
15x15 Weighted Crunches
15x40 Weighted Bicycles
15 Crunches
40 Bicycles
45 Second Planks (both sides)

No mall today, stayed home and chilled watching some movies. Texting HB Kaitlin a LOT, here's the long conversation, following her texting me that she can't sleep:

Her: Good morning :)
Me: Good morning. Just got back from the gym
Her: Really im at workk
Me: Aww that sucks
Her: Iknow i hte it
Her: Iknowww i aa g home
Me: Nice spelling ;P
Her: Sorr im textin with out lookin hahaa
Me: That wasnt half bad, try this. without lookin tell me how you feel when you meet someone you are instantly attracted to
Her: What do u mean
Me: I mean how do you feel when you meet someone you are instantly attracted to, without looking tho
Her: Id be happy wbu
Me: Wow that was deeeeeep
Her: How as that deep? Lol i can be poetic but my head hurts. Right now hahahaha lol my friends dared me t do a backflip on the floor hahahaha and its ho in hre so it maes my head hurt
Me: At least you can do a backflip
Her: Hahaha i did. Gmnastics and cheerleadingi hd to quit bec i hutrt my neck
Me: I have a black belt in karate and i still dont know how to do one
Her: Hahahahaha lol its ok im kinda scared to d em now after. I hurt my neck i could have went paralyzed
Me: And you said you were a cheerleader? now that i can picture
Her: Hahahah yes i did allstar a fewyears ago. I might get back into it for college but i cheer now for my high school. i had to quit allstar bec. We traveld.Everyweekend and i hve work and school it. Was to much on me...So now i am a. Assistiant coach
Me: If that uniform is any skimpier than what you had at the mall...id probly be motivated to watch a game
Her: My outfit was not skimpy yesterday lol !! My all star outfit omggggg im tall so i sucked for me...It was a short skirt and than a. Hlf top
Her: My hair is much longer than tht btw...Its almost to my butt i was lzy and. Did not feel like strighting it hahahaha
Me: If thats what you call conservative id love to see what you think is skimpy
Her: No lol i didnt show aything but arms and legs lol. I usually. Wear nice. Shirts and. Dress or. jeans i love to dress up
Me: Really? i took you for the type that would wear jean booty shorts and a sexy tank top
Her: Hahahahaha i do in the summer time. Lik right now im wesring. Jeans. A. Riped. Shirt and a tanktop. Actually. Im off work im sittng here eating by my self lol
Me: Forever lonely
Her: Nah lol people from work are talking to me so its cool hahaha im prob ging to m friend ashleys after. Here...why did you ask m aout. Being attracted by first meeting someone im still confused
Me: I thought it was a pretty good question
Her: Lol ohh hahaha have u than?
Me: Have i what?
Her: Been attractd to someone u first met
Me: Never. You would be the first
Her: Awwhhh hahaha thnx :))
Me: Have you?
Her: Only a few tims ur oneof em
Me: Youve got good taste
Her: Hahahahaha lol ur s ****y
Me: So what is it about ****y guys that turns you on so much?
Her: Nthing i hate it hah
Me: Aww thats too bad ;)
Her: Y ol
Me: Because i embrace my ****yness
Her: Hahaha im not ****ey lol. Tell m a secret
Me: Tell you a secret?
Her: Yeah. Here is one about me...I was legally blind ehen i was three
Me: Hmmm...i used to think pretzels were made of wood
Her: Hahahahahahaha thats cute. Im scared of amish people
Me: Hahahaha wow. I remember i once thought the New York Giants vs the Philadelphia Eagles was literal. It didnt make any sense how eagles could beat giants
Her: Hahahaha lol i migt try out for eagles. Cheerleading next year
Me: I can dig that
Her: Y is tht lol
Me: Skimpy outfit
Her: Lol omgg hahahahahaha
Me: so you tell me a secret
Her: I did about me bing legally blind when i was younger
Me: I thought we were gonna keep it going. Kinda like 20Q
Her: Oh. Ummmm. I havea petpeve of people tapping there feet alot
Me: I have a scar above my eyebrow that i got in the pcocnos from LEARNING to snowboard. pretty sad story
*she calls me, I let it ring and don't pick up because I don't want to be dragged into another fluff talk session*
Her: Im not full white
Me: Really? white mixed with what?
Her: Middle eastren like. Armenian thats wha the krdasjians are and spaniard
Me: It looks good on you
Her: Thanks hahahaha i kinda do look lik them
Me: Wanna hear the story behind the scar?
Her Much Later: Yeah
Me Much Later: Good. Maybe ill tell you when we hang
Her Much Much Later: Happy newyears
Me: Kinda early
Her: Iknow hahaha so?
Me at Midnight: Happy new years

And that was it. Probably gonna take you as long to read it as it took me to write it. Tell me what's going on here because texting is not my strongest suit beyond setting up the date.

Also I read all of Senor Fingers' posts in DJ Tips section. Extremely useful stuff, will probably have to read it all over again to really digest it as I start to apply it. Next will probably be Gunwitch Method.

Marisabel is annoying but I'll sum up her visit tomorrow after she finally leaves.

Leave me stuff to read in the morning, cus right now it's 3:21AM and there's no way I'm sticking around to read replies this late. So good night sosuave and Happy 2012!

EDIT: Her texts are not typos, that's really how bad her grammar and spelling are. Not sure how much she was actually looking at the screen but hey, it is what it is.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome until...

BPH said:
Me: so you tell me a secret
Her: I did about me bing legally blind when i was younger
Me: I thought we were gonna keep it going. Kinda like 20Q
Her: Oh. Ummmm. I havea petpeve of people tapping there feet alot
Until here it was a fun, flirty conversation. Really well played the whole way through, actually.

At exactly this point, you became a little needy, trying to force the conversation. You're asking her to lead, and come up with the next thing to talk about. Pretty sure the guy's supposed to lead. The telling secrets was over, there was no need to reincarnate it. She indicated that, you could have realized your mistake and riffed off it, "Yeah when did you start to see again? It's a good thing that you can..." "Why?" (or should I say, "lol 2, y???") "I'm basically a work of art..."

Instead you forced it, too much of wanting to play a middle school game, and the conversation lost its spark from there. Also the call and no response was also wrong. Should have answered, told her you were too busy to talk for some reason, (even if you're texting, you may be with a friend and can't talk) then hung up.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Awesome until...

Until here it was a fun, flirty conversation. Really well played the whole way through, actually.

At exactly this point, you became a little needy, trying to force the conversation. You're asking her to lead, and come up with the next thing to talk about. Pretty sure the guy's supposed to lead. The telling secrets was over, there was no need to reincarnate it. She indicated that, you could have realized your mistake and riffed off it, "Yeah when did you start to see again? It's a good thing that you can..." "Why?" (or should I say, "lol 2, y???") "I'm basically a work of art..."

Instead you forced it, too much of wanting to play a middle school game, and the conversation lost its spark from there. Also the call and no response was also wrong. Should have answered, told her you were too busy to talk for some reason, (even if you're texting, you may be with a friend and can't talk) then hung up.
I didn't think it was so bad. It was ME that wanted to lead the conversation in that direction. I thought I could take the secrets into much naughtier territory.

But anyway, no harm done, she's already texting me good morning. I'll let her wait a little.

But is this interest or what? I never talk with girls I'm interested in for this long or for this many texts. Usually I just get the date then escalate the conversation if I feel like it. I've never been one for small talk.