//The Chronicles of BPH\\

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/1/12

Quick thing I noticed. Where's Norwegian been?

Anyway today was pretty much a chill day, between not having a workout and not having many places open the sunday after New Years I just chilled really.

Texts from HB Kaitlin as usual, don't believe it was as long as yesterday, but she did call more. As Dice mentioned, I'm still not sure if what's going on is interest or friendship. You judge:

Her: Goodmorning
Me: Good morning cutie
Her: Haha how are you
Me: Good. Burnt my fried egg...
Her: Ew im about to get lunc@
Me: Still ate it tho
Her: I hate breakfadt
Me: Why? cant cook? lol
Her: I love cooking
Me: Really? what could you make me?
Her: I make. Romanian dishes
Me: Are you on the menu?
Her: Hahaha lol no ru a virgin? i am
Me: Ooh personal questions now huh?
Her: Yeah
Me: Yeah im a virgin, believe it or not
Her: Meto hahh
Me: Id rather not be. I picture sex being a great experience
Her: Mhmmm yeah or hurting...Im waiting for the right guy have u done other things tho??
Me: Most other things yeah
Her: Mhm same what havent u done
Me: Never eaten a girl out, cant wait to try
Her: Lol why i think its weird...I dont like it. Atall
Me: Probably had the wrong guy doin it
Her: Why u say tthat
Me: Cus he wasnt me
Her: Hahahaha lol y do u want to do that
Me: For sure
Her: Lol why hahahah
Me: Trust me. Youll like it
Her: Lol how old ru
Me: Told you im a senior. Guess
Her: 17? Im 17 ill be. 18 july 25
Me: Ding ding ding. Correct
Her: Ur mean lol
Her: Ok smart a$$ what is ur major going to be in college
Me: Aww im hurt that you dont remember
Her: U said. Something with science. Like political
Her: Ur really cute tho
Me: Hahaha. I said exercise science or sports management. Cus i love working out
Her: What can you do with that tho and awhhh i need a work out buddie
Me: I could train athletes for sports teams. And im sure i could give you a few fun exercises ;)
Her: Oh lik what?
Me: If youre lucky youll find out
Her: What do you mean?
Me: I mean you ask too many questions sometimes
Her: Oh ok haha im. Watching eales game sorry. And than im trying to get t know you :( ill stop texting if yu want
Me: Its cool. Cant let you take the surprise out of everything though ;)
Her: Hahaha lol true. Im sure u like hangin with me tho
Her: I waa go skiing so bad
Me: Im sure ill like it when we do hang
Her: Lol sweet. But seriously where d u work out
Me: Delaware swim and fitness
Her: I live up the road. From that thre expensive
Me: Yeah but i like it cus i can walk there. Its goin downhill but has what i need
Her: Ima call u in a few
*She calls me but I told her I'm busy or something like that and tell her that I'll call her later*
Me: Later ;)
Her: Wht u doin
Me: School stuff. Got homework over break
Her: Meto hhha i hve. Most of i done
Me: Well good for you smarty pants
Her: Hhahaha y u mad
Me: Kinda defeats the purpose of a break
Her: True do u have ap classes?
Me: No theyre all just honors. Only AP i wanted and took was psyche
Her: I hve almost all ap. It sucks
Me: Hey when you said youre a virgin but youve done other stuff. What have you done?
Her: Everyting but sex
Me: And what did you enjoy most?
Her: Haha umm suck
Me: Oh really?
Her: Yea y
Me: I just love it when a girl knows how to suck c0ck. It just feels amazing
Her: Hahahaha lol wll i do
Me: Such a turnon
Her: Haha lol my bf looves it
Me: Do your lips taste good?
Her: Idk hahaha i know im a really good kisser tho
Me: Ill be the judge of that
Her: Y is tht hahahah
Me: Cus i wanna be
Her: Do u have any pets
Me: Ive got a lion a tiger and a bear
Her: Lol i have a fat meatball dog
Me: Got 2 dogs
Her Much Later: Heyy hunn
Me Later: Sup sexy
Her: Aboutto work out wbu
Me: What kinda gym is open this late on sunday?
Her: My house hunny lol i just run on tread. An than i do. Ab. Work outs i learned in gymnastiics and i trech for. 20 mins i sit in a split...it hurtsss
Me: Sounds fun
Her: Lol u shu join
Me: Sure. I could always use an extra workout
*She calls again after like 20 minutes or so. I'm about to finish making dinner so I text her saying "One sec. Ill call you back"*
Her: K
Me: So whats your "gym" got?
Her: I just run and do. Situps an gymnstics. Conitiong its hrsh
Me: Got a bench? I could use a good spotter
Her: No. I did tho i had to get ri. Of it...it was m granddads. He was a body. Builder...And. Hes dead. I would. Cry if i saw it
Me: Im sorry. Sounds like a good role model
Her: Yeah he was. So sweet and nice...Buff and. Tan hahahaha
Me: Sounds like you....maybe a notch below buff though
Her: Hahahaha lol yea. We have the same personality. Loud a$$hell. Funny and likes to do stupid ****
Me Much Later: Alright sexy im back
Her: Hey wht u doin
Me: Stuff. Wondering if you like talkin dirty
Her: Lol
*She calls and I don't pick up*
Her: Good night
Me: Sweet dreams cutie
*She calls again and I don't pick up*
Her: Didnt mean to cal sorry
Me: Its fine. Kinda busy anyway. Talk to ya later ;)
Her: Nite h+un

Ok...so maybe that was longer than last night's...

Well now I know that she's a virgin, which explains her texting patterns to an extent. Now I know I'm probably messing up somewhere here, as I mentioned before that texting wasn't my strong suit. Thursday is the day we hang out but until then it's probably going to be the same stuff starting from "Good morning" sometime tomorrow.

So first I need somebody to tell me where I'm going wrong and how to fix it. I still can't gauge her interest. She is texting and calling me a lot but also mentioned her bofriend today, so I don't know.

Sorry for the long read of pointless text messages, but please tell me how to go about this situation. Thank you Dice, Jack, and Learning for giving me pointers with this thing, and I'd appreciate further help.

But that's all for now. Will update Marisabel later, when I feel my day is dull enough to write about her. Goodnight sosuave.

Oh also finished reading Gunwitch method, really simple and easy to apply. I think I'll like using it.

Once again goodnight.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not leading all the time. Dismiss **** if you don't want to talk about it.

The only important thing though is this: Texting isn't a goal. It is a stepping stone to sex. Don't be texting for the sake of it or trying to impress her, just push for a meetup. She's given you enough opportunity. Don't worry about coming across too available, just go for a meetup.

And answer her calls. Unless you sound like Forrest Gump or write like erotic fiction, your voice is sexier than your words.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/2/12

I'll update the convo with HB Kaitlin tomorrow, as it is still going on today.

I missed a few things, such as a New Years Resolution:

1. Get laid over and over again
2. Become consistent with women
3. Learn to box
4. Learn how to massage
5. Get accepted to either UD or North Carolina State, Wilmington
6. Learn how to apply my passion for bodybuilding to a career path
7. Learn how to play the Stock Market
8. Have a great senior prank
9. Get a job (preferably at a gym)
10. Attend senior week
11. Attend March break with my friend Tim in Montreal (will detail this one later)
12. Break into either modeling or acting

Well Marisabel was annoying as all hell. She wasn't bratty or anything but she was constantly in me and my brother's business. It really got to me after a while, especially if I wanted privacy while I read online.

Speaking of read, I finished all of Finger's posts as well as Gunwitch method and this other essay that I stopped reading halfway through. It was 11 years old by David D, and didn't really seem to be something that would work for me, as my desires are much more intimate than his seemed to be at the time.

Since I can't think of anything else, here's the workout:

3x8x30 Dumbbell Fly
3x8x55 Dumbbell Press
3x8x45 Incline Dumbbell Press (this one hurt, my left forearm got tight)
2x7 1x6x25 Incline Dumbbell Fly (improved my form, might have to lower the weight though)
2x8 1x7x150 Bench Press

That's about all I can think of today. See ya tomorrow sosuave, when I update the text convo. Basically, it's a lot shorter but I don't know about this girl. Anyway see ya.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so here's the convo, shortest so far but not by too much. I had to clear texts to make room for others so here's the conversation starting from this point. All that really doesn't show is the standard good morning and some small talk:

Me: Yeah...was a good game
Her: Lol. Hah. World of war craft. was ok. Back than to! H. Omg i feel like a nerd ;)
Me: At least youre a hot nerd ;)
Her: Haha well thank you. The mall is sooo packed!!!!
Me: You know how to play 20Q?
Her: No :( u play left 4 dead 2?
Me: Wait youve never played 20Q?
Her: No i have not
Me: Thats like where you ask a question, the person answers. then they ask. its a game
Her: Oh sure lets play
Me: Fav color?
Her: Red whats urs? And ur middle name
Me: Ah ah ah. One at a time
Her: Lol oh
Me: Which one?
Her: Name
Me: Promise not to stalk me with is?
Her: Yeah
Me: *************
Her: Aw ur turn
Me: What do you do for fun?
Her: I like to wrestle haga
Me: Really? bet i could take ya
Her: Im sure ucud ur biger than me
Me: Not the competitive type are you?
Her: Nah i fight dirty
Me: Even better ;)
Her Much Much Later: Hey hunny
Me: Hey
Her: Hats up
Me: Goin to bed in a bit
Her: Awhh y i that
Me: School tomorrow
Her: So? Lol. Aggg i dont. Wanna go :(
Me: Im cool. Gets us closer to thursday
Her: Hahaha lol what did u wana do?
Me: If its not too crowded at your place i wanted to come work out
Her: Idk about that hunny my prents are a tad strict
Me: Got any suggestions? i was lookin to do something just you and me
Her: Umm i have a basketball game so maybe we get something to eat
Me: Doesnt sound very private
Her: Y d u want to be privete
Me: Why do you not want it to be?
Her: I askedu first
Me: When im with a girl im there for her. Not to be distracted and not to hang out with a buncha friends. Now you
Her: Idk where to hang out. By out selves
Me: Id invite you here but its a mess right now and theres no privacy
Her: Ohhh mabe soon than?
Me: Nah. We'll figure somethin out. maybe just cruise around. you could be my chauffer
Her: U dont have a car?
Me: I do, its this great little red wagon
Her: Lol awhhhh
Me: That sound good? maybe you could drive us some palce that we can wrestle
Her: Hahahaha lol i have a small soorts car
Me: Yeah but you dont have a small private place to wrestle
Her: Ohh u scared ima win ;)
Me: Terrified
Her: Lol ima beat u down hahahaha jk
Me: Got the time. Need the place
Her: :) i know ur scared
Me: You talk a big game for a girl that doesnt even know where to take me ;)
Her: Hahahahaha ok ur going down!!!!!!
Me: Keep talkin like that and we wont make it to the mat
Her: Why u sa that
Me: Cus youll be on the ground already
Her: Hahaha ill cheat
Me: Still gonna lose. But ill talk to you later. Sweet dreams
Her: Nightt

That's all folks.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Well Marisabel was annoying as all hell. She wasn't bratty or anything but she was constantly in me and my brother's business. It really got to me after a while, especially if I wanted privacy while I read online.

Speaking of read, I finished all of Finger's posts as well as Gunwitch method and this other essay that I stopped reading halfway through. It was 11 years old by David D, and didn't really seem to be something that would work for me, as my desires are much more intimate than his seemed to be at the time.

Since I can't think of anything else, here's the workout:

3x8x30 Dumbbell Fly
3x8x55 Dumbbell Press
3x8x45 Incline Dumbbell Press (this one hurt, my left forearm got tight)
2x7 1x6x25 Incline Dumbbell Fly (improved my form, might have to lower the weight though)
2x8 1x7x150 Bench Press

That's about all I can think of today. See ya tomorrow sosuave, when I update the text convo. Basically, it's a lot shorter but I don't know about this girl. Anyway see ya.
Ok.

First off, do you mean Dynamic Sex Life? That is far better than the other stuff, its a free download. Everything except Foundations is marketing **** because people said his method was too simple to work, he plumped it out with crap fluff. Like EVERYTHING by David D.

Nextly WHAT THE **** you hung out with the girl and complain she was annoying getting all up in ya business? Yea, you know what, you ****ed up. YOU FVCKED VP. She was getting annoying because her constant attention was her trying to hint to you SHE WANTED IT.

Dude, get out of your head. 99.99999999999999% of your problems, yes including this text thing your obsessing over, are over thinking. I'm no hero of action without thought, but I still do it anyway.

That's it. Stop trying to guess girls motives, actually APPLY Gunwitch Method and assume whatever they do is wanting you, until they **** off or tell you to.

Yeah, that triggered me. I know that type of girl and don't get how you could **** up (I didn't for about ten minutes) until I re-read your last few posts and realised how much you have been analysing lately. The problem is you are too in your head waiting for signs, so much so yu miss them. If she's getting annoying slap her ass and shout "MAN TALK." Or pin her down. Then play with her boobs. Or pull out your ****. Or go for the kiss, then pull back. WHATEVER YOU WANT BECAUSE YOU ARE IN CONTROL.

Nyah Nyah Nyah.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Ok.

First off, do you mean Dynamic Sex Life? That is far better than the other stuff, its a free download. Everything except Foundations is marketing **** because people said his method was too simple to work, he plumped it out with crap fluff. Like EVERYTHING by David D.

Nextly WHAT THE **** you hung out with the girl and complain she was annoying getting all up in ya business? Yea, you know what, you ****ed up. YOU FVCKED VP. She was getting annoying because her constant attention was her trying to hint to you SHE WANTED IT.

Dude, get out of your head. 99.99999999999999% of your problems, yes including this text thing your obsessing over, are over thinking. I'm no hero of action without thought, but I still do it anyway.

That's it. Stop trying to guess girls motives, actually APPLY Gunwitch Method and assume whatever they do is wanting you, until they **** off or tell you to.

Yeah, that triggered me. I know that type of girl and don't get how you could **** up (I didn't for about ten minutes) until I re-read your last few posts and realised how much you have been analysing lately. The problem is you are too in your head waiting for signs, so much so yu miss them. If she's getting annoying slap her ass and shout "MAN TALK." Or pin her down. Then play with her boobs. Or pull out your ****. Or go for the kiss, then pull back. WHATEVER YOU WANT BECAUSE YOU ARE IN CONTROL.

Nyah Nyah Nyah.
The only reason I was annoyed rather than interested in Marisabel was because she's an 8th grader that I don't find attractive at all. Therefore her interest annoyed me.

Just wanted to address that as I agree with just about everything else you said.

eastcoast15

Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Alright so here's the convo, shortest so far but not by too much. I had to clear texts to make room for others so here's the conversation starting from this point. All that really doesn't show is the standard good morning and some small talk:

Me: Yeah...was a good game
Her: Lol. Hah. World of war craft. was ok. Back than to! H. Omg i feel like a nerd ;)

CUT

That's all folks.
This girl is down to do dirty things. I liked how you were plowing towards the hangout because once you get your opportunity its game over.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eastcoast15 said:
This girl is down to do dirty things. I liked how you were plowing towards the hangout because once you get your opportunity its game over.
We'll find out on Thursday.

1/3/12

Alright so I won't bore you guys with text convo. But I will say that I actually picked up one of her calls today. I won't go into detail but she says she missed my voice and that she misses me and watnot.

Basically what is supposed to happen is on Thursday we would both go somewhere and wrestle, which I could easily use to escalate. However, right now neither of us really know a private place for us to do that. If push comes to shove I'll just ask if I can go to her house, she doesn't like that idea because her parents are strict. But I'm sure I can push past that if I need to.

Well here's the workout real quick:

2x8 1x5x20 Weighted Pullups
3x8x40 Dumbbell Rows (I'm noticing that my right side felt much more strained during this)
3x8 Narrow Grip Pullups
3x8x70 Bent Rows
5, 3, 3 L 3, 4, 3 R Alternating Grip Pullups

School itself was quite boring, though I did notice HB Cassidy engaging me just the slightest. I know not to read into it, but I got the vibe that she's interested again.

Working on my college app to UNCW, I noticed that on my Common App that my dad mistakenly wrote that I had 3 kids instead of him (I asked them to fill out their respective bits in the Family section). So now I have to call UD to tell them that I don't have kids while I have to visit guidance since I couldn't find how to edit this bit of information.

Otherwise that's about it and I'm goin to bed. Peace.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Basically what is supposed to happen is on Thursday we would both go somewhere and wrestle, which I could easily use to escalate. However, right now neither of us really know a private place for us to do that. If push comes to shove I'll just ask if I can go to her house, she doesn't like that idea because her parents are strict. But I'm sure I can push past that if I need to.
Making it happen like a boss.

I'm gonna start a thread on the topic of date locations, I'm having similar issues.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/4/12

Alright so let's see...

HB Kaitlin was texting me in the morning about a fight she had with her boyfriend. I steered clear of it and changed subjects, but basically she says she thinks she's single.

After school, which was pretty mundane in itself, started texting a little bit. HB Kaitlin can't hang out on Thursday like we planned due to a basketball game she has to cheer at. So it got rescheduled to Saturday. Since we don't have a place to go I told her I'd clean up my place and get everybody out of the house so we have privacy. She also said that she doesn't know if she's single or not, so she told me she can't really "do anything".

Anyway I went to the gym after that:

3x8x30 Weighted Lunges
3x8x80 Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
3x8x40 Calf Raises
3x8x160 Squats
3x8x35 Hanging Leg Curls

No cardio due to gym class. I noticed that I was finishing much earlier than I usually do, in terms of workout length. Maybe I'm making my breaks shorter, I don't know, I hope I'm not doing something to cut these short.

Got home and started cleaning up my place, which is a total mess. Got another call from HB Kaitlin, she was just makin small talk, pretty sure she said she and her boyfriend officially split. Wasn't really paying attention though haha, more concerned about cleaning up my room. She also said that next time we hang out I could come to her place and meet her parents, right now she thinks they would be too strict to have another guy over.

Figured out how to fix my college application, and it's a somewhat lengthy process, so that sucks...

But yeah that's about it.

PS: What happened to Norwegian?

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
According to Facebook, Norway's out manning up in the wilderness somewhere for a couple of weeks.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amohield said:
According to Facebook, Norway's out manning up in the wilderness somewhere for a couple of weeks.
Thanks for the clarification.

1/5/12

So it seems I have a somewhat busy week planned, not really busy but busy by my standards.

Got that girl coming over, got college stuff to worry about, getting insured and having my permanent license go into effect, gonna sarge the mall either this weekend or next weekend, and I'm constantly cleaning my house to make it look at least somewhat presentable to this girl.

Went to the gym and saw my buddy Will there, we both had a shoulder day so we alternated on exercises. Will's a good friend, one of those types where everything flows. Anyway here's the workout, after adjusting my form via videos and switching up a freeweight exercise for a machine:

3x8x40 Dumbbell Shoulder Press
3x8x25 Side Raise
1x8x90 1x8 1x7x80 Reverse Fly (done in reverse on the chest fly machine)
3x8x30 Front Raise
3x8x40 Shrugs
2x15 1x14 Innies & Outties (adjusted after watching a form video, all 3 sets without breaks)

Afterwards I got my inevitable texts from HB Kaitlin. Good conversating and all that, she originally wanted to hang out today before she had to go to some conference. But I only had a half hour to kill and the conditions at home weren't very inviting so that didn't happen.

The way she talks shows that she looks forward to hanging out, but she seems wary about my intentions, maybe she's curious, maybe nervous, not totally sure.

An example is she said that if she wins she wants me to give her a big hug, then asked what I want if I win. I told her that I'm not gonna tell her until after I win, she asked why. I told her I like to make her wonder, then she said something along the lines of "alright, but it can't be anything I don't want to do". This makes me wonder how far I can go with her, I know she's a virgin and all, so yeah...you guys tell me...have you ever f***ed a virgin the first time you isolated her?

Anyway, that's about it I think. See ya.

EDIT: A possible red flag here. Here's the text message I just got: "Good night i love u"...

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah I get messages like that. Unless she's Italian or something don't worry, in most Western culture I love you means I like you lots and will more soon.

No, I haven't. I wouldn't **** a virgin tho. Nothing against it. I would start wirh something like ''close your eyes'' and just try and get head. Heads great like that, perfect middle ground :)

Why'd you change to a machine?

For the rest of it, GREAT job :)

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/6/12

Alright so let's see...

Gym was alright, I think I have a rash going on on the tops of my hands and fingers. When I was playing I started getting a burning sensation and some red dappling of the skin. I think it's either due to dryness or contact with the ball (I scored well over 10 times).

Didn't run the mile because our classmates wanted to wait until Tuesday. Played some hockey before the class ended, just messing around. Scored a goal from half court, which is pretty sad...puck wasn't even moving that fast.

Got an English skit to write with Kevin and Eric, Kevin is such a pansy...he said that he's gonna write his own skit in case I don't finish it, but if I do he'll act his part...Isn't really volunteering to help at all.

Got a Legal Process mock trial case to read over, seeing as I play a prosecutor.

Not much else to really report, weekend seems to be a busy one.

Texted HB Kaitlin a little, had a call from her as well.

But here's the gym report:

3x8 Chair Dips
3x8x25 Dumbbell French Fry
3x8x60 "Scooby" Press
3x8x50 Forced Negative Curls
3x8x25 Hammer Curls
3x8x40 Reverse Barbell Curls

I heard a song on the gym radio when I was there with Will that sounded really good, and I want to find it. Problem is, I couldn't hear the lyrics, if there were any, and I don't know guitar notes, so I can't find it. Don't know why I'm saying this, maybe because it disappoints me.

I feel like I have to increase some of my gym weights. Ideally I should be doing between 4 and 8 reps of any exercise, and if I can regularly reach that 8 I should probably make my workouts more rigorous.

Also took a picture of myself if anybody wants to see the progress I've made, or if they need bodybuilding advice.

I'm currently 5'11'' and weight 176lbs, which translates to a little less than 80kgs.

Well right now I'm sitting on my couch with an empty house waiting to hear from HB Kaitlin. So I'll tell you how it goes, assuming she comes.

Peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/7/12

God is out to c0ckblock me I swear...

Alright so let's walk through the beginning of my day first.

I woke up pretty early and got my workout out of the way in the morning, so here that is:

10x25 Weighted Crunches
15x15 Weighted Crunches
40x15 Weighted Bicycles
15 Crunches
40 Bicycles
45 Second Planks (both sides)

3x8 Leg Raises
Got my cardio in as well.

Ok so I spent a good part of my day getting everything cleaned up for this girl. Freshened up, shaved down there, and got my stuff together. My whole family leaves around 4:30. I called HB Kaitlin and she didn't pick up, so I figured I would wait and hear back from her soon.

Well about an hour and a half later I still haven't heard from her. I had enough time to make dinner, mb, and feed my dogs. So I text her, and here's the conversation:

Me: Are you coming?
Her: I had a seziour im not allowed
Me: Alright
Her: Im sorry
Me: Its fine
Her: Ru mad
Me: I wanna say no, but yeah, a little
Her: I cant help it...I have a medical oroblem where I hve seziours
Me: Yeah i know, i understand

Did I react immaturely? Probably. I was annoyed that I spent so much time cleaning up my house and convincing my family to leave me alone with her for a few hours, and having her reschedule from Thursday.

I understand that she can't help it, but I'm not waiting for another weekend to hang out with this chick. Mall tomorrow.

In other news I got accepted into University of Delaware, so that was nice.

Had to revise my Common App so that I could send it to UNCW. Had to copy and rewrite the essay I sent to UD, and when I tried to upload that it was acting up for some stupid reason so I gave up on that.

Registered with FSU, will probably apply to them tomorrow.

Watched Californication, lots of funny stuff and hot girls on that show. So glad I can watch it now, could never find it on TV before this new series premiere thing.

But I think that's about it, leave your thoughts. I know this is early but I don't think anything else is really going on today so yeah.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
I had enough time to make dinner, mb, and feed my dogs.

Did I react immaturely? Probably. I was annoyed that I spent so much time cleaning up my house and convincing my family to leave me alone with her for a few hours, and having her reschedule from Thursday.

I understand that she can't help it, but I'm not waiting for another weekend to hang out with this chick. Mall tomorrow.
I don't necessarily approve of the mb before a date, but you know yourself.

You acted correctly. And great attitude on getting back to the mall.

I'm too bored right now. Waiting for a chance to present itself, wishing i could make it happen.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
I don't necessarily approve of the mb before a date, but you know yourself.

You acted correctly. And great attitude on getting back to the mall.

I'm too bored right now. Waiting for a chance to present itself, wishing i could make it happen.
I mbed because the girl was taking too long and I wanted to bust a nut to relieve some of the stress that was building up. Not a regular thing.

By the way, sorry for not knowing you were Josh, just that Jack mentioned LearningSlowly and then mentioned Josh, so I thought they were different people lol.

Also have some info on senior week, but I'll save that for another update.