//The Chronicles of BPH\\

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, in my procrastination I read all of your posts on this last page, and nothing more. I know very little about you. Here are some of my thoughts on the things you posted

BPH said:
As far as gaming girls in school goes, I would go against it unless you have several options. This is because if you only have a few that you're interested in, and get rejected by any one of them, it seems to travel fast and they somehow happen to be friends and then the girls see you in a different light and blahblahblah.
The number one reason why so many guys have problems approaching girls.

BPH said:
11/24/11I mean sure, his baseball team won the state championship last year so he has that jock status to him, but this is the same cousin that walks the boardwalk with me at night in Ocean City and disqualifies himself from every hot girl around.
Of course he banged a hot girl, his baseball team won the state championship. In HS, some of the only things girls can base a male's value on is sports, sports = high value. high value = girls. Also, disqualifying yourself can actually be a good tactic. From what you've said about this guy, it seems likely that without his sports value, he would not have had sex. Also, don't get too frustrated, good things will come in good time, keep with it.

BPH said:
11/27/11
1. I was invited to this thing on Facebook, some concert about 40 minutes away. It's effectively a big party, or so I've been told by the girl that invited me. It's $25 and will feature the New Boyz for those that know who they are. Not yet sure if this is worth going to.
Why not? Sometimes the most unexpected things come from the most unexpected places. Ex: I met this girl while volunteering at a children's museum. I'd say go for it.

BPH said:
11/25/11
This was also the day that I talked to NorwegianDJ on Facebook about my previous journal post. He thought it was time to download Awaken the Giant Within and The Blueprint, and I obliged. So far I've been listening to Blueprint's audio, I'm amazed at how many audio clips there are when the very first one was like 2 hours long.
I'd also like to add some of you guys on facebook. Look me up. Alex Lefkowitz. Utah.

Like I said, I haven't read much about you at all, so take my words for what they are. Maybe the reason you're having some troubles with having sex with girls is you WANT it too bad. You're not playing the game enough. You're too available and way too focused on hanging out with these girls. Girls can sense this. Everyone wants a challenge, everyone wants what they can't get. Sh1t, if a girl requests a day to hang out, the best move can be to deny her, say you're busy and tell her a different day, even if you're not busy. Sometimes you have to Fake it 'till you make it.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrighty

I meant leading up to losing my virginity, I basically had the same thought process you do now. I was pissed my less hot, less awesome friends had sex before me and it ate me up. Fvck, I didn't even kiss a girl until like a month before I lost my virginity. For some reason I skipped that background and instead skipped to the post-sex thought process my series of beliefs lead to, a warning of sorts.

What else... Blueprint is beast.

Oh ****, go to that concert. New Boyz are good around here, this thing should go OFF. Seriously what could you have better to do than this huge party? It will be.

The only advice I can really give you is assume everything you want to be true unless proven otherwise. It's the principle of assume attraction, assume rapport and assume sex. Until a girl says a direct no to it (or an unmistakable sign like running away) then assume it's on.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
Well, in my procrastination I read all of your posts on this last page, and nothing more. I know very little about you. Here are some of my thoughts on the things you posted

The number one reason why so many guys have problems approaching girls.

Of course he banged a hot girl, his baseball team won the state championship. In HS, some of the only things girls can base a male's value on is sports, sports = high value. high value = girls. Also, disqualifying yourself can actually be a good tactic. From what you've said about this guy, it seems likely that without his sports value, he would not have had sex. Also, don't get too frustrated, good things will come in good time, keep with it.

Why not? Sometimes the most unexpected things come from the most unexpected places. Ex: I met this girl while volunteering at a children's museum. I'd say go for it.

I'd also like to add some of you guys on facebook. Look me up. Alex Lefkowitz. Utah.

Like I said, I haven't read much about you at all, so take my words for what they are. Maybe the reason you're having some troubles with having sex with girls is you WANT it too bad. You're not playing the game enough. You're too available and way too focused on hanging out with these girls. Girls can sense this. Everyone wants a challenge, everyone wants what they can't get. Sh1t, if a girl requests a day to hang out, the best move can be to deny her, say you're busy and tell her a different day, even if you're not busy. Sometimes you have to Fake it 'till you make it.
Trust me, I completely agree with you...part of the reason I keep wanting to go to the mall or a party or something where I can meet girls outside of my school.

Things can work out well within school, but it always seems to be a love triangle (2 girls at once) and so far that has never worked for me.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
I meant leading up to losing my virginity, I basically had the same thought process you do now. I was pissed my less hot, less awesome friends had sex before me and it ate me up. Fvck, I didn't even kiss a girl until like a month before I lost my virginity. For some reason I skipped that background and instead skipped to the post-sex thought process my series of beliefs lead to, a warning of sorts.

What else... Blueprint is beast.

Oh ****, go to that concert. New Boyz are good around here, this thing should go OFF. Seriously what could you have better to do than this huge party? It will be.

The only advice I can really give you is assume everything you want to be true unless proven otherwise. It's the principle of assume attraction, assume rapport and assume sex. Until a girl says a direct no to it (or an unmistakable sign like running away) then assume it's on.
Your background sounds a lot like mine, the only exception being that you've had sex and I haven't.

But ok, I've never been to a concert so I have no idea what to expect with that, any insight?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11/29/11

Sorry guys, been pretty swamped with homework, college applications, and trying to get my projects finished.

I believe the only distinguishing thing that happened today was that in my gym class HB Carla wouldn't kiss me. She said she wanted to, and her body language certainly matches, but I wanted to see if she'd come to me for a kiss.

A small crowd of some of her AFC-ish friends gathered around to see what she would do. She mentioned that she had a boyfriend and that she didn't want it on her conscience. I really didn't care, and she was laughing because she thought that was terrible. Eventually I just walked away to get changed back into my regular clothes.

Here's the workout, was kinda nauseous today after my cardio, so it took me a little longer than usual:

1x8x20 2x6x20 Weighted Pullups
3x8x40 Dumbbell Rows
2x8 1x6 Narrow Grip Pullups
1x8x70 2x7x70 Bent Rows
2-6x3 Alternating Pullups

I notice that my left side does at least 1-2 reps less than my right side on the Alternating Pullups. Doing 14 minutes at 6.5MPH and 1 minute on 7.5MPH.

That's all for now, out of time and have to get ready for school.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Your background sounds a lot like mine, the only exception being that you've had sex and I haven't.

But ok, I've never been to a concert so I have no idea what to expect with that, any insight?
Loud music from a live band. Huge atmosphere.

If you move away the stage it becomes more and more chill, first like the parties you describe then it becomes the chill parts of those parties and finally it is like people at school. Don't go beyond the first two areas unless you're hooking up.

Basically you let the music pump your state and just go for ****. Not quite like a big party/club thing where you make-out in ten seconds flat but the environ isn't far off. Standard quiet party really, hook up but not in front of people. In fact, that is pretty universal, it makes sex more likely.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Loud music from a live band. Huge atmosphere.

If you move away the stage it becomes more and more chill, first like the parties you describe then it becomes the chill parts of those parties and finally it is like people at school. Don't go beyond the first two areas unless you're hooking up.

Basically you let the music pump your state and just go for ****. Not quite like a big party/club thing where you make-out in ten seconds flat but the environ isn't far off. Standard quiet party really, hook up but not in front of people. In fact, that is pretty universal, it makes sex more likely.
Sounds like somethin I'll do. But when you said don't go beyond the first two zones, my mental map got completely f***ed up.

11/30/11

Alright so today's my mom's birthday but she's on a flight so no celebrating.

Instead, I was working on my project until I went to bed last night. It turned out rather nicely, but I did not have the time to make it something truly memorable.

As far as school goes, my business class decided to open up a school store. I myself had several ideas that will be implemented, so we'll see if I have a knack for retail.

Not much else that I can think of mentioning, so here's the workout:

3x8x30 Weighted Lunges (each hand weight)
3x8x35 Hanging Leg Curls
3x8x150 Squats
3x8x80 (Pretty sure that's the weight) Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
3x8x35 Weighted Calf Raises (each hand weight)

Today will take a while to describe, and I currently do not have the time to describe it. So I will try to continue this in the morning or tomorrow after school.

Also plan to go to that New Boyz concert.

Anyways goodnight sosuave.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12/1/11

Today was pretty dull until the end. Regular old school day, gym class was lame since it was spent in the weight room, no HB Carla.

Turned in my Physics project, easily the best one of the class, got a 90 since it was a day late, at least as far as I know. In Physics HB Erin was hanging out with us because she didn't want to go to class with her substitute. I don't know if it was flirting, but good vibes at least.

Alright so tonight I had to volunteer at a college fair that my school was hosting. I was acting as a Guide along with the rest of the National Honor Society, what I DIDN'T know was that other schools would be present.

Anyway, after a while of just being bored and watnot I decide to go over and start chatting up this group of girls from Cab Calloway, there's one cutie named HB Laura.

After chatting her up for a bit on and off I number close her. As I'm about to leave I give her a hug and make an AFC mistake. I try to kiss her on the cheek, but she doesn't expect it at all so she ends up kinda knocking her cheek into mine. I still kiss her cheek but when I walk off I make a joke to her about the awkward moment. My friend was present and said that what I did was weird and that I laid it on too thick with her.

I could care less, both about his opinion (considering that he's terrible with girls), and about HB Laura (considering she's not all that hot and after a review of her Facebook, really not my type). Plus I plan to go to that concert and the mall so I should have some options.

I get home and immediately go to the gym to workout:

3x8x40 Dumbbell Shoulder Press
3x8x25 Shoulder Raise
3x8x25 Reverse Dumbbell Fly
2x8x30 1x7x30 Front Raise
3x8x35 Weighted Shrugs
3x15x5 Innies & Outties

Each hand weight for all of these.

Went home, ate, went to bed. Gonna make this a separate post because my computer's battery is slowly dying.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Play it off as you being hilarious. That was indeed what is was.
Yeah I tried that, didn't get a hold of her. Got her voicemail. But I don't really care, as I said she wasn't that hot and she's definitely not my type if she thinks something like that is a deal breaker.

12/2/11

Nothing really, aside from school I didn't work out or anything. Started getting sick.

12/3/11

Still sick...

12/4/11

And still sick...

Didn't workout all weekend, don't even think I left the house.

But today I did receive a text message, and guess who it was from?

HB Alex.

Here's how it went:

Her: Hey im sorry i havent talked to you lately. Ive been so busy because finals are coming up. How are you kiddo
Me: Oh hey whats up. Ive been good, busy with projects and college apps lately
Her: Cool are you applying to UD? Haha youre cute when youre nerdy
Me: Yeah, turned it in right on the deadline too...was hard to get all the comon apps info...hate that thing lol
Her: Haha yea but its better than filling out every individual app.
Me: Yeah you got a point...but idk if my other schools use the common app. And whats been up with you?
Her: Ehh Ive been doing so much reading and experimenting lately because I think I might change my major. Haha we still gotta watch the 10th Kingdom
Me: Hahaha oh really? Alright, when do you have in mind?
Her: Some time this winter vacation.
Me: Alright. As long as its not the 18th I can probly do that
Her: Haha ok cutie
Me: Haha ok well I gotta go to bed so c ya later cutie. Sweet dreams

Take it for what it's worth.

Anyway I gotta go so I'll update this again later. Peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12/5/11

Regular day, still kinda sick. Ran the mile and was both disappointed and satisfied...

Satisfied because despite my sickness I still finished in the top 3.

Disappointed because even when sick I can still beat out 90% of my class.

As far as senior superlatives (you vote on who has Best Smile, Best Dressed, etc.) I've won Biggest Flirt haha. I think I have Best Smile too, because the girl in charge told me that I have a couple things.

Talked to the girl in charge of the TakeOver concert about tickets, will probably pick them up on the weekend. Maybe meet at the mall so I can get the tickets then go about sarging the mall.

Never been to a concert, don't think anybody from ****inson's going, so will probably end up going by myself. Is that such a good idea?

Anyway here's the workout:

3x8x55 Dumbbell Press
3x8x30 Dumbbell Fly
3x8x45 Incline Dumbbell Press
3x8x25 Incline Dumbbell Fly (easily the hardest exercise of the bunch)
1x7 1x6 1x5x150 Bench Press

You should already know the each hand weight parts.

I can't update this for Tuesday as I'm pressed for time, but there won't be much when I do update it so I'm sure you all can wait.

Anyway, c ya sosuave.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going by yourself is better then going with douchey friends. I've done both before.

The trick is start talking to new people IMMEDIATELY, as in, right off the bat. Seriously the very second you step into the concert shout hey at someone.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Going by yourself is better then going with douchey friends. I've done both before.

The trick is start talking to new people IMMEDIATELY, as in, right off the bat. Seriously the very second you step into the concert shout hey at someone.
Haha alright, I'll do that IF I go, something came up and I'll mention that in this post.

12/6/11

Standard day, gonna have to re-evaluate my last two college choices before their deadlines come up.

Anyway here's the workout:

1x8 1x7 1x7x20 Weighted Pullups
3x8x40 Dumbbell Rows
3x8 Narrow Grip Pullups
3x8x80 Bent Rows
R 1x5 1x3 1x2 L 1x3 2x2 Alternating Pullups (left and right)

It's getting close to school time so I'll have to update this again when I get to school. Look for something in about an hour.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12/7/11

Alright so today was pretty routine as well. In my early gym class I stubbed my toe really badly so today will be a shoulder day instead of a legs day.

Here's the workout:

3x8x40 Dumbbell Shoulder Press
3x8x25 Side Raises
3x8x25 Reverse Fly
3x8x30 Front Raises
3x8x35 Shrugs
3x15x5 Innies & Outties

Now I was talking to the promoter that invited me to that New Boyz concert, and in an effort to invite one of my own friends I found out something new. Sharif, the guy I mentioned in my very first post on here was going to help his friend host a college beer pong party. The only downside is that it takes place at Delaware Tech College, and I don't know much about their female population.

So my choice is College Party or New Boyz Concert, somebody help me decide here.

That's all for now, c you all later.

StormScar

Don Juan
Reaction score
College party sounds better to me, as an opportunity to hook up and even do more crazy ****:D also u said u might be going on ur own to the concert? Which wud be another pro for going to the party.

Hope I was somehow helpful:)

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StormScar said:
College party sounds better to me, as an opportunity to hook up and even do more crazy ****:D also u said u might be going on ur own to the concert? Which wud be another pro for going to the party.

Hope I was somehow helpful:)
Thanks for the input. Right now it's still up in the air for me and I probably just have this weekend to decide, as it'll probably hard to meet the girl for the tickets during the week.

Any other opinions would be appreciated as well...*cough Norwegian Jack Alex etc. cough*

12/8/11

Boring day is boring. Routine as usual, got some stuff to look forward to in the near future but right now I'm just going through the motions. Honestly haven't really been watching The Blueprint lately. I'm finding it difficult to sit still for extended periods to watch them while either so uncomfortable that I can't pay attention or too comfortable that I fall asleep.

So I'm giving my legs another day off so here's the arm workout, no cardio today:

3x8 Chair Dips
3x7x25 Dumbbell French Fries (each hand weight)
3x8x55 "Scooby" Press
3x8x50 Negative Dumbbell Curls (my left arm did 1-2 less GOOD reps than my right arm)
3x8x25 Hammer Curls (each hand weight, quite tough)
3x8x40 Reverse Barbell Curls

Plans for this weekend next weekend but I'll update them for Friday. Peace, and please leave me some more opinions. The only reason I'm unsure about the college party is because DelTech is a community college and might be pretty ghetto...anyway bye.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't see this til today.

They are both hook-in environs so whichever one you feel comfortable at is better. HOWEVER, the party will be a lot smaller than the concert and the concert will require more approaching+lots of energy. I would go to the party because I'd feel better- only because I don't like New Boyz. If it was Skrillex I'd beast that show.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
I don't really have time for a full update (even though there's not much to update...) but I must say this, because I have an even more difficult decision now. So now it is:

New Boyz Concert

College Party w/Sharif

Bonfire Party w/Josh

Decisions, decisions...help me out guys, anyone else have an opinion?
I'd rank as follows:

College Party, New Boyz, Bonfire.

I've done all 3 (went to a concert alone last night) and your best shot is the college party. Keep in mind that you will be at a big disadvantage there if the girl knows you're in high school. Still, people are drunk, having fun, and opposite sexes getting together is expected.

The concert could be awesome, but check out the venue. Ideally it would be outdoors or one big open floor. You need space to move around, you want people dancing together, and you don't want seating rows. Also, if you're going to the concert, try to practice your approaches (sorry that I haven't read your whole thread, not sure where you are in terms of picking up randoms) because approach anxiety will be high.

The bonfire could be fun, but no one hooks up at a bonfire party. Unless it's at least over 20 people, cross it off your list.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
My situation is almost opposite, the girls that I have in front of me that I want to f*** are only marginally hot while I feel I deserve the wet dream girls on you see on Facebook with like 5000 friends. Either way I understand your message and I'll talk your word for it :)
So I read a little more of your thread, I sympathize man.

I lost my virginity sophomore year with a girl (HB7) I ended up dating for almost 2 years, and I've had sex with two other girls, both very unattractive.

The way I see it, and I'm not speaking as an expert here, but sex comes when random circumstances come together, and your social status is high enough. So if you can keep your social status high, and create as many open chances as possible, it'll happen. When it does, there's no telling.

I've improved so much as a person these past few months, I can see in my school the caliber of girl I should be dating. Not the hottest ones, but certainly hotter than my LTR ex. But still, because I used to be such a loser, my social status is holding me back. The only thing I can do now is make myself a better person, so that at some point in the future, the past won't matter, and I'll have a lot of value to bring to the table to create a high social status. It seems like you're running the same route. Just relax, keep focused on improving yourself, and hopefully soon things will fall into place for both of us.

Also you can find a no-consequences ugly girl (doesn't know any of your friends) to fvck to get the virginity off your mind. Not sure of your opinion on that one but it's always an option.