//The Chronicles of BPH\\

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/2/11

Today was the day of our football scrimmage against Tower Hill...and man I walked onto that field with the sickest smile on my face. The only hindrance I had was a cold that was coming on after everybody was having allergic reactions at practice the other day.

Well anyway the final score was 20-12, we won, and one of our linebackers, Gucci injured a kid and sent him to the hospital. All the more messed up was that the church bell went off while he was lying on the ground.

Personally I was part of ~5 tackles, I was mad that when I do my job I take out the lead blocker but never get to the guy with the ball before the rest of my team cleans him up. Had one pass thrown to me but I didn't look back for it because I had 2 guys I wanted to beat first. Put 2 kids on their backs :)

I texted HB Skylar and she told me she wouldn't be able to hang out because she has to pick up her paycheck then go to work, so we rescheduled for Monday. If she doesn't show on Monday then I'll be done with her.

HB Lauren also messed up today, I didn't hear from her until 9, she said she forgot about today and that she might have remembered if I told her what we were doing. I told that as bull and was just like "yea yea", put her out of sight out of mind.

Haven't talked to HB Alex, let her contact me for once.

Gotta start looking around for girls in my own school when the week starts back up.

Getting sicker and packing clothes for the wedding at Rehoboth tomorrow. All set. Talk to you guys later.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/3/11

Got everything packed up, dropped dogs off at the kennel, and drove almost 2 hours to Rehoboth.

Saw all our cousins (intellectual side, one has an annoying laugh and none of them have very atttractive *mates*), including the bride and groom. Looks as bad as I expected, theyre inside flying around cheap RC helicopters and have a tent out back for the reception.

We dropped our stuff out at our room then went out and had dinner at the groom's beachhouse. It wasn't too fun on account of my illness and having to blow my nose...I ended up tossing the football around with my brother and texting random girls, one to which I admitted that I liked her and wished we had hung out before she got a boyfriend and went to college. Seems like something might happen in the future based on her telling me that she was single for a while and inferred that I coulda filled that role.

Had a lame bonfire on the beach with the cousins and had some really good smores. Went back to the house and walked the boardwalk with my brother for a little, only a handful of cute girls and even then theyre maybe 8s.

Went to sleep kinda early, tired.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/4/11

So I woke up this morning and went on the boardwalk and beach with my brother. The water was surprisingly warm despite the season, beach itself was nice, and there was this great ice cream parlor along the boardwalk.

But on the beach my brother and I left our bag near the lifeguard stand despite the fact that the tide had reached that point already. We thought it wouldn't happen any time too soon, but when we came back my phone battery was messed up so I'll have to get it fixed.

So we go back to the room and get all dressed up for this wedding...and man was it lame...but then again I didn't expect much from this side of my family.

It was a very short ceremony on a beach, the "pastor" was one of the groom's friends rather than a legitimate pastor. Afterwards we head back to their beachhouse for the reception and end up waiting something around an hour and a half for us to be seated in this outdoor table surrounding a dancefloor.

The important people make toasts as we receive odd snacks (beets with cheese?) and await our main course. Did I mention I am seated next to an extremely ugly chick? The girl is fat, quiet, nerdy, and boring...I was so repulsed and annoyed that I was to be seated where I was.

The main course itself sucked; very rare and fatty beef that was swimming in the sauces of some vegetables and corn off the cob. Barely ate it.

Then the music began, these nerds can get wild but not in a way that I would be proud of. No rhythm or dancing ability, and a less than favorable song choice...although I got the DJ's card because he lives right near my school and has a great ability otherwise.

Tried to bust in and dance here and there but I just had no care to dance with these people, I was just so bored of all the cheap crap that this party was composed of. I really can't have fun with this side of the family at all.

I'd rather not describe the rest...I'll just say that I drove 2 hours home at midnight and hit the sack at 3AM, really didn't want to stay there any longer.

9/5/11

So being the dedicated athlete that I am I decided to wake up 3 hours after I went to sleep to make the morning practice. We watched the game film for an hour and pretty much ran really hard for the other hour.

The game film disappointed me heavily, I thought I did quite well until I saw my mistakes. Easily correctible but I hated seeing it.

Tried to chill with HB Skylar like we had decided, but her mom was keeping her home to do homework. I think this is an excuse, but she said her mom was parked behind her car, so that made a little more sense.

Nonetheless her last chance will be to come to a dance on Saturday after we win our first football game.

Aside from that most of my day was spent on the computer, crappy weather. I might update for today if I feel like it.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/6/11

Don't really remember today much. Talked to HB Carla and found out she didn't get my text or whatever cus her phone was on vibrate. I don't really care about her excuse, just rescheduled for Thursday. My phone still isn't working so I'll have to find a way arount that to hang out with her.

9/7/11

Nothing much, a filler day that I don't really recall. Stuff's still wet from yesterday's monsoon of a practice.

9/8/11

So I'm using my dad's phone while mine is out of order. Problem is that HB Carla wasn't at school today (coincidence). I bought my ticket to this football dance following our game on Saturday. The bad news is that we only have 40 people attending, most of which are players, and somewhere around 6 girls. We need to sell 100 for the dance to go on...

Yea so anyway there's this hot blonde chick that I'm gonna meet in the next day or so, I'm a little wary about the fact that she hangs out with the stoner clique but I've been pleasantly surprised before. Anyway, gettin my football stuff ready for practice and the game...and will likely have to get a new phone and have all my contacts replaced...FML

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/9/11

There's some red-haired girl in my math class I may or may not have mentioned, HB Cassidy is her name as I recently found. It's obvious that she's eye-f***ing the hell out me when I make contact hers, but my friend Khayree is gaming her so I'll respect it.

Other than a few things related to my senior pictures and SAT registration, not much work mentioning as far as school.

We did have a pretty bad practice before tomorrow's game. People were getting on each other's cases about not being focused or for lining up wrong, more than usual at least.

Got HB Carla's number back in my crappy new phone today, but that plays into tomorrow...or now.

9/10/11

So today was football day...it started out pretty badly for me however. I think I drank too much water (it was hot out) and I started getting bogged down early. I was nauseous most of the first half and performed as such. A couple good blocks here and there but no tackles or anything interesting. The halftime was much needed for a rest.

Second half I came out swingin. I got a couple tackles, including a sack that I assisted 2 others with. I blocked the guy lined up on me (their DE to my TE) and eventually injured him somehow. I put him on the ground hard and he just walked to the sidelines. I had 2 highlights though:

1. They intercepted our ball on a pass play. As the guy was running back to us my mate Chris grabs his legs and I just level the f*** out this guy with my shoulder. Should earn me a nice ole bonecrusher.

2. I caught my first ever pass and nearly scored a touchdown, I got my foot on the endzone but was pushed out before the ball crossed it. Everyone was crazy after that because I never get passes and never caught them in the past.

We ended up winning 28-0. I hugged my family and teammates as this was our first win in 4 years. Lots of celebrating followed.

So after I get home and chill out for a while I decide to hit up HB Carla to chill like we had planned. Of course it takes her forever to actually arrive (had to wait for her mom to give her a ride) at the school, for I planned to play some naughty 1-on-1 football with her.

Unfortunately, people were there getting ready for the dance 20 minutes early...that was surprising. So I had to separate her and isolate her to the baseball field (somebody running track on the football field). We don't even play football for 60 seconds before we start kissing. That leads to making out and her taking my shirt off.

BUT, some of the early kids get food for this dance FROM A CARGO CONTAINER that's right near this baseball field. HB Carla and I gracefully relocate and act like there was nothing to see. We go behind the school near the softball field where nobody is and pick up where we left off.

It's obvious that we were making out but here's what else:

1. I fingered her, she was really turned on and moaning a lot but I didn't feel much wetness. Anybody tell me what that might mean?

2. I sucked on her breasteses.

3. New milestone, got my first BJ, which actually started as a HJ before she asked me what I was thinkin, to which I replied "I just think it would go faster if you used your mouth". She obliged and was very willing with everything I had done above.

HB Carla is what either Pook or Ray Gordon refers to as a "secret slvt". I could probably bed this chick real soon if I want to lose it to her. I mean she's hot, has a nice body, and is quite naughty. The only complaints I have are her short size (gotta really lean down to kiss her if I'm standing) and small butt. Albeit it's firm and nice but this girl may not be quite as hot as what I'd lose my V to, though if I did I certainly wouldn't mind.

We agreed that we weren't going to be BF/GF and that I wouldn't brag to my friends about what fun we had. Which I won't.

I then went to this dance, 2 hours late as I was. It was decent as far as music, but there were way too many guys and the girls that were there weren't that cute for the most part. HB Alexa and HB Kristen greeted me at the door and congratulated me about the win. I would dance with them but they left before I could find them on the floor. See I'm quite battered up from the game so I don't really feel like dancing, especially with the girl variety and the fast-paced rap music that was playing.

I did dance with 2 girls, one being the HB Sam of old, upon her request. I didn't really pursue it though, I'd rather leave that girl and her drama behind. Saw a bunch of football teammates and chilled there for the short time that the dance lasted.

Got a ride home after saying bye to Sharif and Josh among other good friends, then had a snack and now I'm relaxing in front of a TV. Good day, goodnight.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good :D
I'd do her btw. I haven't seen any pics yet tho, but still. Virginity is more of a mental thing than anything else.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Whatcha mean when you say its a mental thing?
Like any other thing, when you haven't done it before, it's gonna be harder to do it or get there. The more you do it, the less it matters to you mentally, and the more you get it.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Like any other thing, when you haven't done it before, it's gonna be harder to do it or get there. The more you do it, the less it matters to you mentally, and the more you get it.
I'm just thinkin back to that BetterOffSingle guy. He lost his V to some really hot chick the first time and got laid a lot due to settling for girls that were hot but not AS hot.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/11/11

Today was really dull, chilled indoors and spent time on the computer. Partly because I had nothing to do and partly because my dad had the phone all day.

So I read Better Off Single and went shopping for some pants to wear to school. Had McDonalds for the first time in years, terrible, only ate it because I was hungry and it was so close to bedtime.

9/12/11

Might as well do this one because my day is pretty much over unless I decide to go get my phone contacts/fixed or something.

So today went on as usual, got my picture taken for the yearbook and have the senior photo for tomorrow. HB Carla was not at school today, and during gym class we ran the mile...my time was 7:18, which is pretty good considering my endurance. I finished 3rd out of about 30 kids. My buddy Khayree is getting too big for me to ignore when it comes to girls though...he can have HB Cassidy if he wants, but that blonde is mine, all I have to do is open her and I'm sure of that. I just have to find a good window, I'd like to approach her when it's just her or her and her girl friend.

As far as football, we sat and studied for an hour while JV was playing their game, before watching the film. It was terrible...only 20 or so plays were recorded, after the 2nd half, and only showed a single touchdown before it froze and restarted from the beginning. However, I did get to see my big hit on the interception guy, made me feel hyped up and I could feel my heart beating fast.

After that we just went out and ran for like 20 minutes (because by now it's almost the end of what would have been a regular practice) and went in.

But I have a question for you...how hot was your first? BetterOffSingle idealized a really hot first girl and every girl after, hot as she would be, would be something settled for.

For example, HB Carla added me on FB and here are some pics to give you an idea of what she looks like:

http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/230017_1648466544747_1629456247_1250548_5358162_n.jpg

http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/267823_1767147951708_1629456247_1367760_2384764_n.jpg

So is she hot? Yeah, I'd say so, but is she hot enough to be my first? I don't know about that yet. Her breasts kinda worry me, I wonder if maybe they're a bit saggy underneath, most of her pictures don't show her cleavage being as round as I'd want, and that just makes me think they'd droop...

I don't know maybe I'm being stupid...but I just want to know, how hot was your first and what do you think this girl deserves to be mine? For the record, I'm pretty freakin hot (not to be overly ****y) so it's not like this girl is an enormous jump for me.

I'm being stupid now, just leave your opinion, I'll take it with a grain of salt but I just have some curiosity.

galmorphus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Post a picture of yourself.
And by BetterOffSingle saying "really hot" i personally don't think she's REALLY hot, but hot.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/13/11

Not too much goin on today, got this pain in my lower right back, right above my hips that's killin me...I'll probably need to check it out now, it's been a couple weeks now.

Regular day though; trying to move my schedule around for classes, figuring out what I need to get together for college, and when, etc.

Saw HB Carla today, but didn't engage her too much, although her breasts may not be saggy, she is not quite the caliber of hotness that I'm looking for out of my first lay.

But I feel like I should post this conversation I had with my buddy Khayree during math...

So we have a substitute and I go over to this table with Khayree, HB Cassidy, and our friend "Bird" (she's real tall) and just talk and mess around and stuff. Anyway Khayree leans over to me and we whisper about girls (he understands the game and we both respect each other's ability and confidence). Apparently he knows and likes that blonde girl that I fancy, her name is like HB Liz or HB Lindsey according to him. Anyway, he sees that I can get HB Cassidy and we agree that I can have HB Lindsey and he can have HB Cassidy, which is actually a win-win for both of us (we told each other which we each liked better).

So anyway, all that blahblahblah aside, point is that he offered to introduce me to the blondie. And that's great, he knows not to interfere beyond being the bridge, but I'm just wondering if it'd be better to just approach her and do the closing myself? I wanted to do it today but my dad took my/his phone with him.

Question being: let him introduce me or just approach her myself?

Good practice with a bad ending and got chewed out by my dad for getting a ride from somebody else after practice. He had my phone so I texted him from my friend's and he complained about waiting there for a half hour before reading a text. He was upset because it "made no alert sound" and that I should always call him...one of those stone age types.

Anyway read my question and leave me an answer pretty please :D

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/14/11

Alright so today had a bad start when my dad rushed us to the bus stop, forgetting my phone and money for senior photos - which I luckily didn't have today.

Today I was talking to Khayree about introducing me to the girl, but even when I came up to him and and said what's up with the girl right in front of him he still didn't take the hint to hook us up. He just gave her a hug and let her leave...apparently this girl wants to go out with him and he's considering it...thing is he wants HB Cassidy and that girl invited him over on the weekend. So I'm here telling him to introduce me to this girl because it'd be better than if I had to do it myself, but if what he's telling me is true it seems like it'd be difficult to link up with her.

So as far as girls, I think I might have to start sarging the college campuses, because I don't want to settle for my virginity...HB Carla never seems to be at school during morning gym class, but always later in the day, only saw her once and had her come over for a hug.

But before I talk about football practice, Khayree was telling the girl about me and the convo went something vaguely like this:

Him: Hey you remember that boy BPH?
Her: No, which one?
Him: The one with the green shirt, kinda tall, nice body no homo
Her: Umm...
Him: Kinda longish hair-
Her: Oh the one that tried to (****)block you?

So...this situation...I'm surprised, she's the first girl that's made me nervous to approach her in a while, maybe because now it's kinda premeditated, but it's still messin with my game a little bit.

But today at practice I was kinda dyin...we had to run a LOT...I'm talkin around 700 yards. So at the end we had only had one water break and had just done sprints that equaled over 500 yards and I decide to take a knee to take my breath. So what do 4 or 5 of my teammates, including a captain decide to do?

Yell over and over again to get back on my feet, one tries to physically help me up and I just push him off and yell back to them saying "let me catch my damn breath!" and then I hear Atiba (captain) yell back that I would have more breath if I decided to stand up, so I sit there for about 5 seconds or so in defiance. I know that if I stand it circulates better, but right there I was more comfortable on my knee...and I shouldn't have to deal with that kinda crap for taking a break when I'm dead tired...

Walking back I hear some of those guys say that a senior can't be doing that...and that really pissed me off.

The way I see it; I did 7-on-7s over the summer, worked out HARD 3 times a week, sprinted all up and down my hill, and I had been playing this sport 3 years straight...so when I take a break because I final encounter something that tires me, I just don't feel like dealing with that kinda bullsh**.

Excuse the rant, offer advice on the girl please. See you all in the morning.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/15/11

Not too much went on today, I started off pretty tired...which probably played badly into the introduction of the hot blonde by my buddy Khayree.

Her name is HB Lindsey, and he introduced me when he and 2 other guys were talking with this girl. I was tired and not all that impressed by how hot she ACTUALLY was compared to how hot I thought she was when I saw her from further away. I didn't say much beyond a few questions, it seemed obvious that she was engaging Khayree and was more interested in him.

I honestly don't know how, I mean he's my friend and all but he's not attractive, big, confident, a leader, any of that stuff...he's just somehow good with decent-looking chicks and has a bit of humor to him.

So the rest of today doesn't really matter, saw HB Carla and got the hug, made non-committal plans for the weekend.

But the story is that football practice really pissed me off. When I consider how much work I put in since last year, and when I consider the fact that my results are only slightly better - at best, it really pisses me off. The coup de grace was when I had my tackles broken on 2 separate punts...by a FRESHMAN! Both times I wrapped him up and both times he somehow got away. I know I'm not good at this sport, and I'm really getting tired of the inability to bed my elbows or knees without feeling some sort of bruising pain...I just wonder why I play this sport sometimes. But when I think of quitting, I'm never sure of what I'd be doing with that newly found free time. I just don't really know what I want to do here...

Got a ride home from grandparents, picked up a SubWay, this is only interesting because at the SubWay was a REALLY hot chick talking to some dude. I'm gonna guess it was this girl HB Hayley from A.I. with some boyfriend, softly arguing. Man, did I want to approach, but I thought against it...after all granny was watching. She managed to screw up my sandwich after I had already made it, but that's not important.

Since you Norwegian dudes are actually on at this time I'd like to read your thoughts...I'll just be sitting behind this boring ole computer for another hour and it's obvious I have some conflicts going on.

Send me help y'all!