//The Chronicles of BPH\\

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/11/11

Stupid sosuave was down for me again, consequently I don't remember much about today over than my workout:

3x5x225 Squat (not sure if I want to go much higher, getting squat knots in my lower back)
3x5x100 Press
5x3x130 Power Clean

16x25 Renegade Rows (8 on each hand)
15x50 Squat Press (25 in each hand)
26x70 Pole Push (13 each shoulder)
15 Box Jump
15 Speed Bench Jump
15 Power Bench Jump
26x90 Plank Pull (13 each arm, good form)
26x90 Throw Downs
15x45 Box Step
15x45 Box Sit
15 Ball Crunch
15 Decline Crunch

Not much else...

8/12/11

Don't remember doing much other than reading Heart of Darkness.

Hell of an update eh?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djghost said:
Hey, are you still doing bodybuilding.com workouts? I'm thinking of doing SS after my cut and I was wondering how it went.(Cause I remember you doing SS a while back).
Yes I still do them, it's a great workout routine in my opinion. However, after football I think I'll be doing things to tone myself and make myself stronger rather than bigger.

The routine made me much stronger than I was when I had started, although I didn't gain nearly as much weight as I had wanted to. I ate very well, but not nearly enough as I need to, so if you need to gain weight then just do SS and eat a lot, I didn't do so well on the latter part.

8/13/11

Not much was really going on today from what I remember. My brother went to his friend's house for a birthday party and stayed the night.

There are 2 notable...well, 1 notable and 1 semi-notable things that happened last night:

1. I IMed HB Kiersten when I got on Facebook tonight, didn't hear back from her. I'll assume rejection unless I get a text from her.

2. I tried to arrange to have HB Alex come over for a night swim when my parents were asleep ;). A couple things got in the way of this; it was her father's birthday, it thunderstormed 3 or 4 times, and finally she got caught trying to sneak out to come visit.

She got on Facebook later tonight and told me stuff like about how if it makes me feel better, she's bored too now and that soon her car will be fixed so she can drive us place.

The only thing that gets me about her is how she has a habit of asking what I mean when I try to find alone time and give a sexual hint at how fun it would be. She either wants me to tell me her what I want so she can give it to me...or is looking for red flags that would show that I'm getting attached...I don't know

Texted me today but I'll only post that up if I think it matters later on. Anyway, see you guys later, and djghost if you go on the bodybuilding.com logs section you should see my journal, I update it frequently so it should be on the front page.

See ya

EDIT: Never mind, I'm not going through the trouble of updating it if it's not even gonna let me use a proper reply...stupid quick reply crap on a slow computer is just HELL

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/14/11

Today was an early morning workout, so I'll get that out of the way right now since bodybuilding.com has an annoying reply format, I'll do that when I have a significant amount of free time:

3x5x225 Squat (squat pains in my lower back)
3x5x175 Bench (still struggling on the 5th rep)
1x5x210 Deadlift (hard)

16x25 Renegade Rows (8 on each hand)
15x50 Squat Press (25 in each hand)
15 Box Jump
15 Speed Bench Jump
15 Power Bench Jump
26x90 Plank Pull (13 each arm, good form)
26x90 Throw Downs
15x35 Box Step
15x35 Box Sit
15 Ball Crunch
15 Decline Crunch
15x90 Decline Press (45 each hand)

Stormy day out, walked home and was completely soaked through. Some cousins at my house that we chilled with for a little while, all are college boys so it's not the easiest to relate to them.

Not much else that I can remember, just putting in the final pieces of preparation for football training.

Speaking of which, being in the situation that I am in now, having completed Day 1's training, I'm not sure that I get a decent workout afterwards, might have to switch up the routine or really lower my weights.

Anyway, not much is going on in terms of girls right now, still wanna lose my virginity before the end of the summer, preferably to HB Alex.

Oh well, let's see what happens, talk to you guys later now that it seems my journals are updated a day later than they happen. Peace

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/17/11

Today's practice sucked a little...we were actually tackling today and I was disappointed with my performance. It wasn't that I wasn't strong enough to take people down but I wasn't aggressive or mean enough to really hurt them when I hit, I also missed quite a few hits.

Trucked plenty of people though

But for the first time I'm questioning my own resolve to play this sport. My parents think the only reason I'm really playing again was because of a big hit I laid on somebody in the last game of the season last year. Plus I could use the extra time to work on modeling and studying SATs and just workout to look good rather than mangle my body.

I don't know if I want to be injured and feeling like after all the training that I've done that nothing's changed and that I feel the same as last year in regards to my ability...

My brother also wants to play now, but I think that's a mistake, he hasn't prepared for this and doesn't enjoy football like I do...the problem is that even if he hates it, he won't quit like I might.

In other news, girls have gone almost completely dark on me. HB Kiersten didn't text me back yesterday, so I'm gonna assume I'm being rejected. HB Alex texted me for the first time in a while yesterday because she was bored and looking for something to do, offered her to hang out but didn't hear back from her.

Haven't really heard from other girls period...

So, in conclusion, I have to figure out whether or not to play this sport...I think I'll find out after our first game or scrimmage.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/18/11

Practice, hitting, ow

Tried to invite HB Alex over, but my memory isn't so great, so I may have done this on Friday. If it was today, it was really stormy out and although she could have come over my parents would be home soon so I opted for the next day...yea this was today not Friday.

8/19/11

Practice, more hitting, ow

Picked team captains, disappointed that I wasn't one of the 3, also disappointed that none of the people I voted for were chosen, therefore I hold little respect for them.

Instead I'm part of this thing called Team Council, the next 5 people who received the most votes...I was the first chosen.

Texted HB Alex to come over today...no reply.

8/20/11

Day of our tri-scrimmage.

Overall we are better, but these teams scored more than we did, as we had only made one touchdown. Our defense was quite lacking, myself included. I can't deal with runningbacks that like to juke, I can't adjust myself to make the tackle as easily as someone who THINKS they can run me over. I believe I only made one tackle, I think I had 2 errors in the form of a missed tackle.

This would have been the defining moment for me to quit this sport as I no longer found it fun...but then this one play...

So I play both sides of the field, on offense there was this one play against Caravel where it looked like our runningback was down and the play was dead. I was jogging over until I saw that he spun off the guy and was still running. So I look to my right and see this guy, bigger than me, also jogging towards the play.

I decide to be the nice guy and wake him up, so I drop my shoulder, speed up, and put this kid straight on his back! Ben was the only person who saw I believe, but it'll show up on the film. Proud of that hit, really the only thing that keeps me playing this sport. Otherwise I want to quit and get my priorities straightened out while maintaining my body rather than destroying it every week.

Invited HB Alex over while I was home alone after the scrimmage, seemed pretty promising until she stopped texting back...wtf. HB Kiersten is completely ignoring me, not sure why.

I'll have to do some approaches at a mall or something because this can't happen...when I'm home alone in a few days I must have some hot girl able to keep me company, this is just bulls***.

Not working out lately due to football, probably just gonna do some light workouts to keep my muscles from becoming too weak.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I forget about some of these ideas, I want to write them down. This year I want to have a senior prank, which may involve, some, none, or all of the listed ideas:

1. Dump massive amounts of water on all school entrances during the cold winter to seal them shut overnight.

2. Grease up 3-4 pigs and label them 1,3,4,5 and release them into the school. No idea where to come up with pigs though.

3. Plant our state's flowers in a shape of a giant pe*** with our class year in it. Not sure if it's illegal to dig them up in my state though.

4. Dress up as a giant pe*** and run through a crowded area.

5. Hide hundreds of alarm clocks/music players that go off 1 minute after each other and either beep in annoying rhythm or play an annoying song. Potentially expensive.

6. Trace out dead bodies at our school's entrance, complete with police tape and a blood substitute.

7. All the seniors in the hallway freeze for about 5 minutes after the morning bell. This would be the most difficult due to cooperation issues.

8. Fill the gymnasium with all the desks in the school. No idea how I would get into the school with enough time to pull this off.

9. Mess with the staff/senior parking lot. Lift and move the principal's car between 2 objects that prevent movement, soap everybody's windows, make it look like a sale lot.

I have to keep in mind that during the school day there is always a teacher posted at the intersection of every hallway to check for passes.

Also need to keep in mind that our school has security cameras all over the place, with notable exceptions including the bathrooms. I believe the cameras lack any sort of audio.

EDIT: Put something that looks like poop in front of every class door and spray it to make it stink. Classes won't want to open their doors and smear it all over the pleace. But how to get into my school after dark?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/21/11

Alright sosuave, this is one that I would actually appreciate a reply on. Boring stuff aside first...

Regular day, no practice so I ate and drank a ton and relaxed for the most part. Read a bunch of Better Off Single, a bit creeped out about how this guy looked at age 39 (he posted some pictures in regards to bodybuilding, went pretty downhill). Went for a 2-mile jog after I got bored of sitting at home and doing nothing, partly due to rain.

So anyway, I'm on Facebook late at night when I see HB Kiersten online, so I confront her saying:

Me: Just tell me youre ignoring me so I can stop caring
Her: im not ignoring you
Me: its cool, i can take a hint
Her: im not ignoring you bryce.
Her: honestly im kinda avoiding you
Me: whats the difference?
Her: i dont really know what you want from me. but i feel like im just some kind of conquest of yours or some hookup. and im not like that. at all. and i told you that but i dont htink you get it

At this point I can't reply because my power goes out and stays out till sometime after 1:30.

Should I forget this chick? Maybe I feel like there's a lay in there for me if I play it right, but this chick has the same opinion despite me putting it to rest a couple weeks ago.

Give me some advices sosuave?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd probably agree with her. You might give off that vibe to her. Give it a rest and come back to her later. Change your approach. I suppose PUA junkies would say "more rapport" or something.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/22/11

Today was a pretty good day. Tried to number close a girl on Facebook, didn't work out.

Decent practice today, one of the ones that makes me want to stay on this team, this decision making thing is annoying as all hell. Coach called me out on not jumping in to compete when we were doing 1 on 1 blocking. So I jump in and take out the next 3 guys that line up against me. Still not good at tackling kids that juke.

Well got home and arranged to have HB Alex come over at around 7 on Tuesday (today).

Hopped on Facebook and met HB Skylar...it's so creepy that this chick has the same name as my brother. Anyway he met her and she was too old for him so he referred her to me, girl's pretty cute. Got her number and took a page from Better Off Single by calling her tonight, said that I could have her over on Wednesday and that she'd let me know if she can do that.

Also started getting IMs from HB Lauren, ended up setting up a tentative date for Friday. It says she's in a relationship on Facebook, so we'll see...

Gotta finish Heart of Darkness, otherwise it's time to have some fun while my parents are gone ;)

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/23/11

Lovely day.

Alright so today was the first day my parents would be away at Paris. It started out pretty nice, cleaned the pool, had big meals, said bye to my family as I wouldn't see them after my practice. Oh, also had a tiny earthquake tremor that lasted for like 5 seconds. Nothing big, but very unusual for Delaware.

So after practice today, which went well, I had a nice ole Subway and invited HB Alex over. She wouldn't be over till around 8. We hit the pool, but that was short-lived due to how cool it was outside. Had a quick kiss before we went inside, revealed that she was still interested and it wasn't just something she did because she got a little drunk.

We go in and I show her my room and we trade massages as promised, which soon leads to a lot of making out. My shirt ends up coming off, but hers stay on. She is constantly being bombarded with text messages which gets annoying after a while. Some guy left her like 3 texts in the course of 10 minutes.

I fix her up a little somethin to eat and we chill on the couch to watch a movie she picks...Twilight...Making out here and there before I turn it off and carry her back to my room. Make out for a while before she has to go home due to her sister's constant bombardment. I offered her to spend the night, since she can't tonight, she says she'll be able to tomorrow night.

While making out for the first chunk of time, we talk a little more in between kisses, establishing our relationship as friends with benefits. She asks me about my virginity, and I hesistantly admit it, she tells me she's been with 2 guys, boyfriends from 7 months and longer. Overall this went rather well, hopefully tomorrow I can actually get her damn clothes off.

HB Skylar was texting me, she might be able to come tomorrow, if it comes down to choice though she's the backup.

Relaxin, no parents is fun. Can't think of any other important details to mention so that's it for now sosuave.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/24/11

So what should have turned into a night of raucous f***ing turned into an unexpected flake.

Apparently her brother that she hadn't seen for years was visiting her along with her stepmom. She said she could come over then next day however. Problem with that is that my parents will be coming home and Friday I have a 2-a-day practice that I have to wake up early and set my alarm for.

So if you guys see a way to work around this, please leave it in a reply.

HB Skylar says she can probably come next week because right now her car was out of commission.

So aside from practice I just chilled out today. Leave a reply and give me something to read, peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/25/11

Alright so not much happened today other than the return of my parents and football practice. I think I'm gonna stay with it, had a real fun tackle drill where I completely obliterated the guy I was matched up against...that got me a lot of praise.

Didn't text or hear from any girls today, gonna try to spend the night at HB Alex's house in a day or two.

Also, Norwegian, I'll post on your journal about studying, having had only 1 B last year with the rest of my grades being straight A's.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/26/11

Nothing really, practice got cut in half because of a State of Emergency thanks to Irene. School also got pushed back to start on Tuesday.

I called HB Alex and she told me there might be some party later on and that I'd call her later to find out what's up. Well I hit her up later and tell her I'd be at her house in an hour, she tells me no, so I ask if nothing's going on tonight. She tells me not really, I say "well why don't we just chill at your place?" and got no reply. If I had texted her again she probably would have responded but I get tired of having to double text this chick to get a reply sometimes. Flakes often and I often have to initiate the conversation. It's pretty obvious that she's interested based on all the making out, so I'm wondering what all this bulls*** is.

HB Skylar might hang out this weekend before school, same with HB Lauren, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Been playing Monster Hunter 3 again, haven't touched it in about a year. Finished Heart of Darkness, not done anything with modeling recently, went through my photos and I didn't really LOVE any of them...but that's probably because I feel weird when I look at myself in a picture.

Stayin indoors thanks to Irene, so please sosuave...give me some reply to read on here...the only person I ever hear from anymore is Norwegian, and he has his own agenda too. I mean come ON!

So...talk to you guys later.

Pair A Dice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let HB Alex come to you and stop being incredibly needy in how you approach her. If she doesn't respond to a text, let it go for a bit. Let HER make the next move. If she doesn't, she might not be THAT interested.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/27/11

Well not much really went on today, been indoors all day because of the hurricane warnings and a tornado warning or two.

Extremely boring...

Ended up texting HB Skylar and played 20Q, going pretty well, I'll hear from her tomorrow.

Nothing else to report other than a power outage that lasted all of 10 seconds.

And yes Pair of Dice, I know what you mean and haven't heard from her or talked to her since.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/28/11

I don't really remember, oh wait yea I worked out for the first time in a while:

3x5x215 Squat
3x5x85 Press
5x3x115 Power Clean

10x25 Renegade Rows (5 on each hand)
10x50 Squat Press (25 in each hand)
15 Box Jump
15 Speed Bench Jump
15 Power Bench Jump
20x90 Plank Pull (10 each arm, good form)
20x90 Throw Downs
15x35 Box Step
15x35 Box Sit
15 Ball Crunch
15 Decline Crunch
15x90 Decline Press (45 each hand)

There was a cute girl there, but she was the older sister of these little middle schooler tough guy type kids...you know, the ones that come as a group and feel tough until they see what real athletes do.

8/29/11

A couple choices of girls to chill with, but none were able to, among them were HB Lauren, HB Alex, and HB Skylar. Lauren and Skylar are planning to hang out on Friday, the dog that I am.

Last day of summer, just gettin straightened out for school tomorrow.

I'll do the other days tomorrow, as time is winding down again.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/30/11

Don't really remember...pretty sure I had a good tackle at practice.

8/31/11

So by now I've had every one of my classes (days alternate with half my classes on each day):

Phys Ed: I love gym, I love working out and playing sports, so this is a good class. Since I'm a senior I can aid the teacher, there's also a cute girl named HB Carla but I'll get to that later.

English 12 Honors: Fun teacher, seems like a good class, pretty small and I know everybody so it'll be easygoing.

Earth Science/Astronomy: A buncha people with their credit requirements intact got dumped into this class due to lack of alternatives. Right now I'd just be aiding a Biology class unless I want something boring...

Physics Honors: The class seems fun but this was a terrible introduction...we sat in our seats for an hour and a half listening to things we already know about Physics with the occasional joke sprinkled in.

Business Administration 3: My career pathway since I want to be an entreprenuer. Very boring otherwise, doesn't teach me jack about the stock market and often boils down to correcting newsletters or management e-mails on Microsoft Word.

Legal Process: This class would be fine if the teacher weren't such a ****. This is Mr. Harding from last year, and he often allows a joke or two about his afro and is very familiar with my class clown antics. However he has already moved me twice; first time because I made a joke, and the second time because I LAUGHED AT SOMEBODY ELSE'S JOKE. I don't need this class so I'll see what happens.

Pre Calc Honors: I hate math, that should be all I need to say.

Spanish 3 Honors: Same teacher that loves me with a familiar class. Should be doable despite my difficulty with learning the language.

Now today I met HB Carla in my Phys Ed Gym class. I looked for IOIs but at one point I just started including myself with her group of friends while they took shots a basketball net before inviting her to throw a football around with me and two other guys. I would be on the near side with her, making occasional small talk and mixing up the passes by faking it to her or tossing it behind the back, etc.

So anyway at the end of class I leave her my number since I don't have my phone on me, great vibes from her, smiling and asking me to help her put my number in. The rest of the day and practice go by and I get a text from her later that night.

We basically set up to hang out tomorrow after practice. Great.

9/1/11

Today we all wore our Rams football shirts to represent the changes in our squad. Good day, still boring cus it was a B-day (Business Administration 3-Spanish 3 Honors). Easy practice to learn our plays, got a decent kicker from the socker team to make our field goals.

Now this is where it starts getting messed up with HB Carla...I'll post the convo and timeline to give you an idea of how long I had to wait and how screwy it was:

*called her around 5:58, she picks up and I hear somebody say "Eh!" then go to silence, so I hang up*
Me 6:00: What was that?
Her 6:01: Hahaha my friend. Sorry about that
Me 6:02: Oh ok. I was gonna see if you can chill in like a half hour. We could go down to ****inson and have a 1 on 1 game since youre so athletic ;)
Her 6:28: Oh really now. :) I'm gonna see if i can get a ride.
Me 6:29: Sounds good cutie
*called her around 7:18, same thing happens as the first call so I hang up again*
Me 7:28: Hey if were gonna hang out its gotta be soon cus i have a scrimmage early tomorrow

At that was it, didn't hear back from her...I don't know what this was about so if somebody could reply in regards to it, please do.

Otherwise I just chilled out and went to bed early for the scrimmage I had today, but I'll detail that later tonight.

Peace guys, leave me stuff to read.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an insinuation (that does mean 'educated guess' right?), is there a possibility you're being needy? I always see examples of possible neediness, and you tend to need a reply always. Try being more carefree to responses, and the usual be enough and several chicas, blablah.