//The Chronicles of BPH\\

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Well I mean anything on alcohol consumption? It's one of those parties, plus I'm allowed to stay overnight if that's something good?
Well, in that case you can drink however much you feel like.

I don't know what kind of drinking state you like to be in. Personally I like to be like.. halfway drunk. I'd be a tiny bit dizzy, and a bit numb. Gets me very in the moment and careless. I hate being drunk though. Only been drunk once.
Do whatever you feel like. Just dont have too much. Rather too little.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7/29/11

Ok guys, so not much happened today until party time.

I picked up some condoms and got ready for Joe to drive me over to the party at around 8. Originally it was just the party hosters Joe, Nolan, and myself. We were around on Facebook and texting people to come for a while, but when the party got rolling, it got rolling.

These 4 guys from a wrestling team showed up, but they weren't much of a problem because they got drunk fast and played beer pong a lot. Then these 4 ladies showed up; HB Alex, HB Kiersten, Shannon, and Alex. Originally I wanted HB Alex, but that changed later on in the night.

So we played a game of beer pong, Joe and I against HB Alex and Alex. We won, and from that point on HB Alex kept telling me that we were going to play against each other or as partners in another game. I chilled on the couch a bit and tested her interest, which she showed but not to the greatest extent, took some pictures and messed around but not much.

When we did play beer pong again it was HB Alex and I against some other dudes. She was getting drunk at this point, pretty touch every time one of us scored a shot, sexual almost but still not quite. We won this game and another against the next group of people. Some university kids came later with more booze. HB Alex was getting pretty drunk at this point, playing hard to get and saying that I thought I was the s*** and that I'm just a kid compared her to her (she was 18). HB Kiersten told her that I wanted to hook up with her (which I did) to which she said Ooh La La.

After that I remember playing one more game of beer pong before I was done drinking, by this point it was probably something like 4 beers downed. I don't think anything interesting happened until HB Alex and HB Kiersten were drunk enough to start making out with each other. Then her other friends joined in for a 4-way kiss.

When that was done I was looking for an in when HB Kiersten said she didn't really care what she did, so we started making out right then and there in front of all these people...like on the floor and stuff. She tasted like alcohol, but she was really hot and really dirty. HB Alex would leave soon after, telling her friend that she was hooking up with the guy that wanted to hook up with her (me wanting HB Alex), but she didn't really pay attention, being busy and all ;). After maybe a half hour of making out on the floor I carried her up to a room for privacy. This would be my first time sucking on a girl's tits. Although our shirts both came off, the pants stayed on...

Joe and Shannon interrupted, Joe told me that she was a good friend of his and she told him not to let her have sex or do anything really stupid if she got drunk, Shannon basically told me the same thing and told me not to take advantage of her since she was really drunk and I was just a little buzzed...so our pants stayed on; no fingering, no blowing, albeit with plenty of dry humping. She moaned pretty nice. At like 4AM we stopped and started getting Joe and Nolan together to figure out bedding logistics. The three of them slept on a bed while I slept on a bean bag chair with 2 pillows stacked for my head.

2 hours of sleep later and we're awake and cleaning up for Nolan's parents. Everybody else had already left for work with the exception of Joe, HB Kiersten, Shannon, and Nolan. HB Kiersten and I had small kissing sprinkled in until the very end, although I don't know if she will be any less attracted when she's completely sober, I hope not, I wouldn't mind doing this chick if what we had last night wasn't just a drunk-thing. It was kinda boring for a while, we went to Dunkin Donuts and Wawa for a little something to eat.

When we returned home HB Kiersten and Nolan's brother, Mitch, started reminiscing about the past days of their school, which the rest of us couldn't relate to since we go to different schools. The conversation lasted about 30 minutes, and after trying to get into the convo, I removed myself atfter 15. I know I could have handled this better, and I hope somebody will tell me how...especially when I'm bored and alone with 2 girls that are just talking about nothing.

And at that, Joe gave me a ride home. We said our goodbyes, and I gave HB Kiersten a parting kiss, asked her when we're hanging out again. She told me she doesn't know and that I have her number for whenever. Rode home and now I'm here...

Tell me how I did, and what to expect with HB Kiersten or HB Alex. Alex already added me on Facebook and I have Kiersten's number so that we can finish what we started...if it's not a one-time drunk-thing.

But yea tell me how I did guys! And it was a great party by the way, have to do it again soon.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7/30/11

Today was actually described in the last post about the following party morning. When I got home I just chilled out and took a nap for a while.

Woke up and did my sprints, and that's really about it, went to bed at around 1AM for Willie's workout tomorrow.

Several Facebook friends were made and several party pictures were uploaded.

Gotta start getting stuff done though.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7/31/11

Alright so today was Willie's last workout day, and it was a total ass-kicker, as expected. He plans to come to my football games to see how I'm doing, he likes how he knew me back when I was little and that workout put me on track to be where I am now.

Later on there was a pool party for our family friend's daughter's 11th birthday, but it was generally little kids so I won't bore you with that experience.

HB Kiersten did text me earlier tonight, I'll post that convo for critiquing or theorizing purposes:

Her: Hey! So im looking through my messages from the other night and i cant even remember why i called you grandma hahaha (I don't remember either, it was funny at the time and we were still buzzed)
Me:I dont remember either lol. But you can call me whatever you like ;)
Her: Hahahahaha very funny ;)
Me: We're def hangin out again. i just wanna know when...when do you get off work tomorrow?
Her: 9 oclock :( i got grounded for a while anyways though
Me: Damn that sucks. How long is a while?
Her: Idk, i think just a week. My mom said she'll let me know when i can go out again. Its so dumb!
Me: Yea that sucks lol. But im sure we can make up for lost time ;)
Her: Haha yeah we'll hang out, no worries!
Me: Good. Cus i wasnt finished ;) lol

I figure I'll text her "sweet dreams sexy" later before I go to bed. So yeah tell me what you think of that.

In other news HB Caroline texted me asking if she was just a hookup or if I really liked her. I told her that I "enjoy her company" but am not looking for a girlfriend right now. Her reply was just "ok".

Alright guys goodnight.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/3/11

Still sick, hopefully I'll be all fine tomorrow.

Summer's really slowin down; gotta read a book for the school year, football training camp in a few weeks...and I haven't gotten laid yet...

Speaking of laid, I texted HB Kiersten again today, it went well for a while...

Me: Hey sexy
Her: Heey
Me: How was work?
Her: Haha im not at work! i only work mondays now. Im at a sushi bar
Me: Oh sweet. Lucky you. Well hey wanna play some 20Q?
Her: Questions about what?
Me: Anything ;)
Her: Okkk you start haha
Me: Alright lets start off easy...favorite color?
Her: Cornflower blue!
Me: Haha pretty. Your turn
Her: Favorite band? hahahaha
Me: Thats hard...i dont really listen to bands...maybe muse lol
Her: Hahaha fine artist
Me: Haha better. Probably lil wayne or ne-yo
Her: Hahah coolnesss
Me: Alright my turn...hmm any nicknames?
Her: Kier! haha
Me: Hahaha how creative. Alright your turn
Her: Haha gee thanks. Uhhh favorite sports team
Me: Probably the Colts. i dont really watch sports much though
Me: (after waiting like 30 minutes or something) You gotta stick with me here cutie i havent even gotten to the good questions. Alright so hugs or kisses?

This would be the second time she left me hangin via text. Admittedly I am a bit whipped by this girl due to how easy it would be to close her. Tell me how I'm doin or what I should do differently please.

Anyway goodnight guys.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too needy! Too nice! Less straight answers, more teasing!
Yea I know, I was gonna start off with innocent questions and move up to steamier things...but she stopped texting...for the second time...

So I'm thinkin that I'll just leave her alone until I hear from her, hopefully when she's not grounded. That sound about right?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Direct motherfvcker, direct!

Oh, I saw Muse live a year ago.. Just sayin' :)
In this case what do you mean by direct? I'm a little whipped over this girl, and I know that's a bad thing, so I don't want to talk to her too much and come off as desperate. But I also don't want to have no contact with her and be forgotten.

So please explain how direct ties in here.

And yea Muse is good, I was addicted to Supermassive Black Holes ever since I saw the baseball scene in Twilight, despite how annoying the rest of the movie is.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/4/11

Still a bit sick, much better than yesterday. I should be pretty much back to normal by tomorrow.

Well I didn't talk to HB Kiersten today...BUT HB Alex was on Facebook so I IMed her for a little bit. It was a short but amazingly effective conversation, she left me her number and I'll hit her up tomorrow.

Best part is that my neighbors are away for 3 days and my family has the keys to their house (we take care of their dogs from time to time, family friends). I figure I might take HB Alex there or something you know ;)

Also I finally got a workout in, felt good considering my current health:

3x5x225 Squat
1x5x165/2x5x170 Bench
1x5x190 Deadlift

24x25 Renegade Rows (12 on each hand) <---This sucked
15x50 Squat Press (25 in each hand)
24x70 Pole Push (12 each shoulder)
15 Box Jump
15 Speed Bench Jump
15 Power Bench Jump
24x90 Plank Pull (12 each arm, good form)
24x90 Throw Downs
15x45 Box Step
15x45 Box Sit
15x90 Decline Press

It sucks that summer's comin to a close, got lots of crap to take care of:

Need to get a larger cleat size

Need to get my payment from the compost job (gotta find my bank account information...yea dont tell me how stupid I am lol)

Need to get contacts in my eyes for football

Need to send my pics to modeling agencies

Need to read Heart of Darkness for summer reading

Need to study SATs for October

Need to get laid

Best part is that after I lose my virginity to whatever HB I choose, I'll probably be a lot less discriminate since it won't be my first and will likely get "laid like a bandit", especially being a senior and all.

Oh well, goodnight all.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Need to read Heart of Darkness for summer reading
Read up on Imperialism. Know what it means and how it applies.
Need to study SATs for October
Please give me as much info as you can about it. Studying for it and taking it next year.
Need to get laid
Don't we all?
Best part is that after I lose my virginity to whatever HB I choose, I'll probably be a lot less discriminate since it won't be my first and will likely get "laid like a bandit", especially being a senior and all. True.
Bold.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/5/11

Today I actually felt a tiny bit worse than I did yesterday, no matter really, should be fine tomorrow.

Well as far as women I have this to present...

HB Kiersten: Started texting her, she's ungrounded but when I suggested hanging out she told me that it seems like I just want to f*** her and that it won't happen. Told her that we would wait a year for sex (where have we heard that comeback before) and that I just wanted her to hang out. Talked a bit and she told me she was free Tuesday (even suggested the date) and was the first time she didn't stop texting back.

HB Alex: Texted her this morning a bit then didn't hear from her for several hours...so I wrote her off. But tonight she got back to me and basically she's gonna come over to swim and maybe have a little fun in our neighbor's house since they're away. But she has to text me back for the info and I'm still waiting on that reply. Things are going good.

Did my sprints for the first time since I've been sick...really sucked with the cough and all.

Sister's gonna be in Texas for the next week...so one less person in the house.

Still pretty much got all the same stuff to do that I posted up yesterday. Oh well, not much to do tonight so I'll probably get an early night. Peace guys.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/6/11

Ok so yesterday started off awkward, got pretty bad, then turned out well.

When I woke up I straightened up the house and pool to have this girl over. Problems started in the form of not being able to find the vacuum cleaner or pool vacuum...eventually found the vacuum and resorted to using a net on the pool.

Then HB Alex couldn't come over so I was going to have to give her a ride...but then she suggested I just hang out there until her dad gets home...then she would give me a ride over to my house to swim and stuff.

Well anyway when I got there, it wasn't what I expected...we went downstairs and played some games of pong with watered cups, then switched to some Xbox games. Girl's got a competitive streak. But anyway, the whole time we're doing this we talk about the party and her friend HB Kiersten and stuff along those lines.

One of the games of pong I won I was able to tell her to do something, and I requested a kiss on the lips...this is where it started going wrong. She was very hesitant and then she held her hand in front of my eyes and gave me the weakest kiss I had ever had. We played around for a while but when I found that it was 7:30 I started getting annoyed.

She asked me what was up, I told her that I had intended to have some fun or hook up or something. Initially it was dismissed but then I started getting annoyed to the point where I wasn't really talking or anything. So she decided to take me home.

When we got there I was debating something in my head. Whether to invite her to swim and make a friend with a hot girl that had connections or send her home for wasting my time...I went with the former. She openly admits that it was a good choice because she has connections with lots of people and parties and has girl friends that would want to hook up.

So we went swimming, by this time it's like 9:30 and getting dark out. She loves my pool, I really need to throw a little pool party here when my family's gone at the end of August. We messed around, talked about each other's experiences a bit. She likes to do this thing when she was trying to knock a ball out of my hand...she would get up really close within kissing distance and wrap her arms around me just to tease me so she could try to get what she wanted. I didn't fall for it, she said I was smart for doing so ;)

Played a little Xbox, had some stuff to eat, went back in the pool with my brother and his friend to play some volleyball.

She invited me to her house to hang out with some girls if I could invite some guys, but that fell through because nobody was really going to be able to come and my parents were concerned about how I would get home, so I stayed home.

Me and her just kinda hung out on the couch for a while until she asked for a backrub in exchange for another. For whatever reason, I was extremely tense when it was my turn, so soon after she gave me one. Haha she told me how tense I was...but then said I was so strong, and to tell her when to stop. I made the mistake of saying "whenever you're done enjoying yourself" so she stopped soon after. Just laid there on the blanket for a little bit, but she started closing her eyes and woke up and said she wanted to go before she got too tired. Walked her out to her car, gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek goodbye and that was it.

I think it turned out well, I have a pivot, as reluctant as I was to have her over, and she's pretty cool with things such as hooking up with her girl friends or the fact that we can be attracted to each other and still BE friends.

On the other hand it does piss me off that every time I get so close to sex I can't pull it through.

Oh well, still a bit sick this morning so read over this, lend your thoughts as I'm sure I made a ton of mistakes (obviously if I hadn't I wouldn't be a virgin right now) and I'll read back here later. Peace guys

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/7/11

Today was regular, workout and run:

3x5x225 Squat
3x5x95 Press
5x3x125 Power Clean

Didn't get to finish the rest, apparently it closes an hour earlier than I thought on SUMMER weekends.

Anyway I texted HB Alex and HB Kiersten, talked to Alex for a bit but Kiersten didn't reply at all...maybe she found out that I came on to her friends...either way I seriously need this cold to be out of the way so I can go out and do some approaches.

I need to start trying to really get my contacts on since football camp is in a week, if I can't it really won't make a big difference but I'd like to really see what's going on around me.

Got my football cleates though, but yea so that's about it.

Leave your thoughts guys, I haven't read a reply in a while and I would like some advice on what to do with summer's end drawing so near.

If not, I'll talk to you all later, goodbye.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/8/11

Not much really went on today. I spent a majority of it reading SparkNotes for Heart of Darkness and relaxing.

I tried to coordinate having HB Alex over again but she had just gotten done partying and I told her she was too drunk to try driving over here. She claimed that she hadn't invited me because she doesn't know how the guys there would have reacted to me and feared for my safety haha. She promises to invite me to the next one.

Tried to get my contacts in again, didn't work...:(

And this is for today, not yesterday, but I haven't heard back from HB Kiersten still...maybe HB Alex told her I came onto her? I don't know but we'll see.

Talk to you guys later.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/9/11

Heavy thunderstorm today, knocked out our power twice.

Spent a lot of time reading Better Off Single and spent none on Heart of Darkness.

Tried my contacts in again, got closer to getting them in but my eye always blinks right as it's about to be on.

Anyway here's the workout:

3x5x230 Squat
3x4x175 Bench (couldn't get the 5th up without help)
1x5x200 Deadlift

16x25 Renegade Rows (8 on each hand)
13x50 Squat Press (25 in each hand)
26x70 Pole Push (13 each shoulder)
15 Box Jump
15 Speed Bench Jump
15 Power Bench Jump
26x90 Plank Pull (13 each arm, good form)
26x90 Throw Downs
15x45 Box Step
15x45 Box Sit
15x90 Decline Press
9x135 Bench Press (wanted to see how many I could do)

HB Kiersten will probably be coming over to swim tomorrow (today), today this thing was going on with her dad, plus the bad storm, so I'll have to wait.

I'm amazed that I'm still sick, it's not bad at all anymore but it's persistent as hell; maybe I have something blocking a lung or something.

Also, upon reading Better Off Single, I find his insights pretty spot-on, but at times Ray seems obsessed, especially with this Kate girl, constantly referring to "The Battle of Kate" and coming up with terms such as "TURD" money.

Oh well, gotta get stuff done today, which I know will be hard for my procrastinating a**, talk to you guys later.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/10/11

Today was good, I'd like to start by saying I made out with HB Alex...but I'll lead up to that.

Ok so today was a pretty regular day; brother had his friends over, did my sprints, read some of Heart of Darkness, read a lot of Better Off Single, and just kinda chilled.

I texted HB Kiersten today about chilling, said she couldn't because everything was kinda crazy; apparently the storm on Tuesday knocked out her power and did some real damage so she's staying with her aunt for now. As much as this sounds like I'm being a blown off I wouldn't peg it just yet. She texted me that she promises that we'll hang out when she's back at her house and texted me again to make sure I got the message, so I'll leave the ball in her court.

Alright but, on to HB Alex...

So I just got done having this huge dinner and dessert when HB Alex texts me and asks what I'm doing tonight. I tell her not much and invite her and her friend, UG Alex to come swim. The whole time she's driving over or getting ready to drive over we're discussing getting more girls and she's telling me to invite some guys.

Eventually it gets to be too many people so we skip the whole swimming part and just go to her house after picking up her friend HB Shannon.

So we're at her house and invited my friend Nick and he says he has a guy he can bring, but they don't end up getting there till around 12:45, the whole time leading up me and the girls just hang out, they do their makeup, and pick up a ginger ale chaser from a WaWa.

When the guys get here we all play a game of pong with small shots of a hard liquor, I think it was malt, martini & rossi, and this drink called an avalanche which looks and smells like a strong mint.

Nick and his friend Aaron suck when it comes to beer pong against these girls (HB Alex & HB Shannon), so I jump in to help them out, taking out out 4 of the girls' cups including the final winning shot.

We play another game, this time me and HB Alex against Nick and UG Alex. They had gotten us down to our last cup while they had 5 left and we made the most miraculous comeback ever...I sank the last cup again, then HB Alex sank the same shot to prevent them having any chance at redemption.

After that I played a game of Halo, this time with my glasses on, to prove to HB Alex that I could kick her a**. I get an early 7 kill lead (keep in mind that we were all screencheating, being on the same TV and all) then HB Shannon plugs in a controller and joins mid-game. I'm messing these girls up, so HB Shannon gives it to Nick and thinks start to get loud...

Every time I kill HB Alex she would scream and freak out, especially at one point when her and Nick got in a Warthog to double team my tank...as soon as they got in I just blew them up for an easy double kill. I end up winning with 25 kills followed by somebody with 9 then 7.

Next we decided to go outside, sit in a circle, and play truth or dare. I didn't want to reveal my personal information like Nick had to do (how many girls he sexed) so I chose dare every time. One of HB Alex's dares involved kissing me for 10 seconds, and I was surprised at how into it she was...

Then I had to ding dong ditch 3 houses, which was kinda lame, I was more winded from running down the huge driveways of these houses than actually scared of my actions.

Let's see...HB Shannon and Nick had to kiss for 5 seconds, UG Alex and Aaron had to kiss for 7 seconds, the 3 girls had to 3-way kiss for 5 seconds, then came some interesting stuff...

HB Alex had to act out her favorite sex position on me, and HB Shannon had to act it out on Nick. Nick was being kind of a pu*** and they were conflicting about which position and a bunch of other irrelevant crap. So Nick and Aaron left, the girls didn't like the much, I on the hand am pretty cool with this group of girls now. But then HB Alex acted out legs over shoulders and reverse cowgirl on me...it was more funny than hot because I had to groan and she had to moan, and that was just hilarious.

After that HB Shannon and UG Alex left while I waited a couple more minutes for my mom to give me a ride (I know, she was really worried about me being out at this late). While we wait HB Alex asks me what I want to do now, I tell her I don't care, what do you want to do.

She calls me a pu***, then asks what I REALLY want to do, and I tell her I wanna make out. She asks if that's what I wanna do, I tell her I wouldn't mind, and that was that.

She likes being dominant, being on top of me when I'm on the ground, biting my neck, licking my ear, very sexy girl. She told me that this doesn't change anything and that she doesn't want anything more than this...reminding me that the only reason we kissed was because of the dare and the only reason she was doing this was because we were bored.

Personally I couldn't care less, this is great, a hot chick I can make out with and still benefit from her connections, let's see if somewhere down the road this doesn't turn into a lay.

But I gotta go clean the pool guys, so talk to you all later, leave your thoughts.