//The Chronicles of BPH\\

galmorphus

Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes about FIVE gigs on my computer, lol!
You can just delete it after though, it is worth it.

I found a summary of the Blueprint which covers it all up to disc 15(there are 20 discs)

http://www.rsdnation.com/node/151590

The other parts are in his signature.
I still recommend watching it though.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
galmorphus said:
It takes about FIVE gigs on my computer, lol!
You can just delete it after though, it is worth it.

I found a summary of the Blueprint which covers it all up to disc 15(there are 20 discs)

http://www.rsdnation.com/node/151590

The other parts are in his signature.
I still recommend watching it though.
Its not worth it. This site has way more content and has the better price of 0.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/16/11

Not too much went on today. HB Carla was actually in gym today so that was a little fun. Told her to text me if she wants to hang out this weekend, since my interest in her isn't that high I'll let her get a hold of me and if not, too bad.

I might want to go sarge Main St. or somethin this weekend, need more p**** options.

And I can't and won't download such a huge file as Blueprint...I share this computer with my family and something that big is gonna crash this little ole laptop (again). I'll just read the summaries after I'm done with Better Off Single.

Gotta study for the SATs, preorder Gears 3, football game, etc. Since I already played today I'll talk about that later tonight.

Not much to report so I'll talk to you all later.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think that you either know nothing about computers, or you're just in denial. The audio files take 1/10th of the space of the video files. Why can't you even bother to check how much the computer can hold? Just download overnight and put it on a flashdrive. You may even convert the files and listen on your phone. I do not see your problem at all.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
I still think that you either know nothing about computers, or you're just in denial. The audio files take 1/10th of the space of the video files. Why can't you even bother to check how much the computer can hold? Just download overnight and put it on a flashdrive. You may even convert the files and listen on your phone. I do not see your problem at all.
My computer has 2gbs of memory and has crashed several times. If I download this monster that takes about 5gbs as stated by a poster, it'll slow down considerably and my parents will tell me to take it off...as they have with other games. Plus, one; what makes the Blueprint so special compared to all the other PUA stuff advertised? And two; why can't I just read the summaries?

9/17/11

Anyway, today's football game really sucked. The team we played was St. Georges, a reasonably good team that has only been in the game for 3 years. But this was also the dirtiest, and most disrespectful team I ever played.

This guy, number 82 was lined up over me, and even though he was bigger than me I would always push him back when the play was snapped. So we're in a pile-up and the ball carrier is nowhere near me and this guy does like the wrestling move where you yank their leg backwards. I also put him on his back and was yelling over him after the play died and he would hold my jersey and pull me over. He would also hold me every time I was about to put him on the ground, I told the ref to watch him but he never got called for anything.

The refs were also being stupid. We got called for multiple penalties while Georges only received like 2. At one point our coach called timeout 5 TIMES from the sideline, I heard it, our team heard it, but the ref didn't call it and in our confusion, they scored a touchdown. Immediately afterwards our coach stormed onto the field and started getting smart with the ref, eventually stopped talking to him because he was wasting their timeout minutes. One of the refs told him "it didn't matter, you guys are going to lose anyway".

So aside from an unfair game, here's what happened to me personally. I recovered a fumble that popped out in a pileup and was real happy about that.

I got hit the hardest that I'd been hit playing football. I ran really fast to this guy that received the punt and was blindsided by number 2. Good hit and all, but being the d*** that he was (St. Georges) he started going "woo! yeah boy!" while I was down. I tried to get right back up but when I did I didn't have my breath back. Had to go to the sideline and catch my breath. Came back in the very next play, had to repeat the punt. This time I tackled number 2 with the ball, albeit a crappy tackle.

Number 2 put me on the ground again during a run, mistake was that he celebrated early. I got right back up, turned around and tackled the lead blocker and the runningback in one shot.

Dropped an onside kick that went through my hands...lost it to Georges...

Dropped a pass...

Bad game, lost 35-3. Didn't touch a single one of their hands, didn't say good game to any of them, didn't look at any of those a**holes.

Just chilled, ate, and recovered when I got home. Preordered Gears 3 and fell asleep on the couch, woke up at 1 and went to bed.

Nothing from any girls right now. Talk to you all later.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Repeating myself, the audio is only 400-500 mbs. Insert a flashdrive, save it on the flashdrive and download overnight. Problem solved. Do you think a summary of 1-3 pages per section (15/20) can cover 20 hours of material? Take it from us that recommend it, it did change something in us.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Repeating myself, the audio is only 400-500 mbs. Insert a flashdrive, save it on the flashdrive and download overnight. Problem solved. Do you think a summary of 1-3 pages per section (15/20) can cover 20 hours of material? Take it from us that recommend it, it did change something in us.
Well maybe I'll download it, but I just don't get what makes it so special...

9/18/11

Didn't do much at all today...

Texted HB Carla and HB Alex (just got her number again since my phone is trashed), but nothing became of that. Number closed HB Bri on Facebook.

Chilled, studied for SATs, ate and drank a lot. Boring a** day...

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/19/11

I don't really remember anything interesting from today. JV won against St. Georges surprisingly, 6-0.

Just chilling out at home I think.

9/20/11

Regular school day, regular day. Bad day of football practice; dropped a LOT of balls that I got my hands on. Really pissed me off as the practice went on.

Well afterwards I went to GameStop, picked up 3 months of Xbox LIVE, went home and played Gears of War 3 all night.

Fun...

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djghost said:
How the game. I haven't played GoW since 1.
It's friggin great, highly recommend it. If you get it PM me your gamertag.

9/21/11

There's gotta come a time when you realize you made the wrong decision. I think that time comes when you find yourself regretting the decision you made rather than relishing it.

I really don't think I'm cut out for football anymore. I just don't enjoy the practices, the games, going at a person full speed and having to feel the impact for weeks afterwards. I play too often to not be injured, and I don't want to be injured because I love what bodybuilding has done for my body and I want to build up my physique while football is tearing it down.

I'm a 160lb. LB/TE...have you ever heard of somebody so light playing these positions. I'm thinking about how I don't plan to play college football or strive for the NFL after high school football, I just played the sport because I enjoy it, and right now I'm not enjoying it. If I'm not enjoying it, why am I playing?

I'm not trying to impress some girl.

I don't expect a scholarship for this or any sport, I realize I'm an athlete but I am no superstar.

If I leave the sport, I'll lose friends, but then they must have only been friends of circumstance...that would be gone once the season would end.

I mean...I think to the future, what I want to do, and what I could do with the time I would save. I want to learn the stock market and be a successful businessman or model or physical trainer or something...not a football star. I could use this time to study for my upcoming SATs, to work out and become a healthier person, to go to the chiropractor and straighten up my back, or to get a job so I don't have to rely on Christmas and birthday money.

This upcoming game is only the 3rd week of the season, and at the rate it's going, I don't see myself lasting another 7. I don't care if we win or lose, or what position I play, but my heart just isn't in this sport anymore.

I don't know what else I need to say, right now I think I'll play the upcoming game and then that'll be it. That might change, but we'll see...

Otherwise today was a regular day, I gotta study for SATs on the 1st, check out the math section of the study guide. Went home, chilled out and played Gears 3 with my brother.

I'll probably be playing the hell out of this game along with sarging the mall or Main St. this weekend, I'm just not satisfied at all with the girls I have in front of me.

Sorry for the long football rant, thank you if you read it and know where I'm coming from and feel free to give me your perspectives. Talk to you later.

SouLeeian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, just started reading your journal on like pg. 1 so i don't know if you actually solved your problem of your friends not being into this sh!t, but I know how I got my friends into it. The thing is, anyone can PREACH about this sh!t, but the real "Alright let's do this Sh!t!" attitude comes from,
1) Telling your friends "Watch this"
2) You going out there and Cold Approaching
3) Rapid results (And this can be as minuscule as a laugh and A playful touch)
4) Walking back to them like nothing happened and saying "It was that easy"

After that you let them come to you because you can't force them to do it and you don't want to, you want them to do it because they one day decide that they want to be good at the game too. This is so they are doing it for themselves and not something they do whenever your around.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SouLeeian said:
Hey man, just started reading your journal on like pg. 1 so i don't know if you actually solved your problem of your friends not being into this sh!t, but I know how I got my friends into it. The thing is, anyone can PREACH about this sh!t, but the real "Alright let's do this Sh!t!" attitude comes from,
1) Telling your friends "Watch this"
2) You going out there and Cold Approaching
3) Rapid results (And this can be as minuscule as a laugh and A playful touch)
4) Walking back to them like nothing happened and saying "It was that easy"

After that you let them come to you because you can't force them to do it and you don't want to, you want them to do it because they one day decide that they want to be good at the game too. This is so they are doing it for themselves and not something they do whenever your around.
Thanks but I pretty much gave up on Kevin, and Neel wronged me so I'm not even looking his way.

9/22/11

Nothing important that I remember, Gears 3.

9/23/11

Nothing important that I remember, Gears 3.

I'll update this with today's football game and some assorted other things tomorrow in the morning as right now I don't really feel like it. Anyway I may go with Khayree and Joe to the mall tomorrow to do some sarging so I'll talk to you all later. And ghost check your PMS.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/24/11

So today was really just relaxing before the game tonight. Made plans with HB Alex to hang out but I never followed up with it. My head wasn't really in the game tonight. I was more focused on staying injury-free and trying to do my job on offense.

We got smashed 46-7, we only scored after they put their JV in. Last night further reinforced my plan to leave the team, but I keep thinking about how I'd rather not be labeled as a quitter. I mean sure...f*** what other people think, but it just feels bad.

I'm not passionate about the sport and I don't see a future in it, and there's a lot I need to be doing for school and college right now...it's just that I'm having difficulty making a definite decision.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/25/11

Nothing important.

9/26/11

Today I quit my football team, and it went surprisingly well. I told the coach that I love him, and what he's doing for the team, and all the guys on it...but that I just didn't have the passion or a future with the sport. He told me that he was thinking about having me play a different position, but if I didn't have a passion for the sport then there wasn't much he could do. Told me I could keep my football shirts, said I earned them and that he was glad I told him what I was feelin instead of just skipping practices. Shook his hand and wished him luck with the guys.

Other than that today was just cleaning up the house and playing Gears. I haven't done SH*T since I got that game haha.

Goodnight guys, oh and I would appreciate it if anybody could post a decent workout routine. I don't need Starting Strength since now I'm trying to look nice and ripped rather than get big, and I want something more rigorous than Scooby's home workouts. I'd love any posts, goodnight.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad you quit football. Can't ever stand out at something you don't have a passion for. Plus its pretty taxing on your morale too.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
novaknight said:
Glad you quit football. Can't ever stand out at something you don't have a passion for. Plus its pretty taxing on your morale too.
True, but there is something I want to bring up on today's journal.

9/27/11

So today was my brother's 16th birthday, good for him huh? I don't understand why he didn't want to skip school today though.

Everybody is starting to find out that I quit football, and it's kinda touching that all of them want me rethink my decision or try to convince me to come back out. My teammates are saying that I'm important to the team, that I'm a senior captain (team council), and that I'm just an athlete and should be playing a sport.

It's sweet of them, but also makes me a bit sad. I love em all and they can accept my decision without consequence, but I gotta do this for me. My problem now is finding a workout routine that can get me where I want to be. So I want to be this ripped, lean, strong guy moreso than the husky, bulky football player I was striving to be.

Therefore, Starting Strength probably isn't something I should do long-term, but I can't find a good replacement routine that is anywhere near as easy and detailed as SS was. So please, if you guys have a good workout routine, let me hear it, the guys on Bodybuilding.com are just moderating d*cks that want to get their post count up...

Might go to the mall with Khayree on Thursday to hit up some girls, especially now that I have my PHONE BACK, and all the contacts that come with it. Of course I've mostly been playing Gears 3 to death, it's such a damn good game...

Anyway I think that's it for now, gotta study for the SAT I have this Saturday, so talk to you all later, gonna do see if anybody on Bodybuilding.com posted anything useful...