The Adventures Of Omipotens Maximus Rex: Reports From The Field

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Am I Fat

June 2006
http://www.tiredblackman.com/forums/sho ... hp?tid=390

I equate the female ego to that of monster. This "monster," is something else. It has a bigger appetite than a morbidly obese person. The monster constantly needs to be fed. One of the first things that I learned on this site is DO NOT FEED THE MONSTER!!!!

Which brings us to last Friday. There's this chick I work with that I was trying to holla at. (Strike 1. Don't holla at chicks you work with,) Anyway, she'd asked me did I think she was fat. Where I work at on the wall there's pictures of all of my co-workers. She had asked me earlier in the week if I thought she was fat. I said, "Yes. Your compared to your picture on the wall and now, you've added some pounds." She looked kinda sad and said that's f*cked up."

On Friday she comes to me and we have the following conversation:

Cute Asian Chick: Rex do you really think I'm fat.
Rex: Yes, But your still cute. Some guys like chubby girls.
Cute Asian Chick: I don't want to be chubby.
Rex: Well lose some weight.
Cute Asian Chick: F*ck you. (Said in light hearted, but self-conscious tone.)

This chick shot me down on five separate occasions (four times to many) The question is this, Why does she need me to validate her beauty? She obviously has no interest in me, so what does it matter if I think she's fat or not. It's not like I'm her man or I'm effing her. Is the ravenous nature of "the monster," so great that it needs feeding from guys that it has no interest in?

To close here's an interesting side note. She told me that she broke off a date with a guy BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE KIDS. EVER!!! When I'm out with a chick I'm looking to smash. When women are out on dates are they trying qualify potential husbands and fathers for their kids? I'm was surprised that a chick who just turned 20 yrs old in January is already looking for a "baby's daddy," instead of a good time.

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Updates

I posted all of my significant field reports over the years. Sometimes I go through phrases where I would sarge everything in site, then for some reason I would stop. The reason why I stopped the last is because, well....life got in the way. I figured that things would never be exactly how I would like them and it's best to sarge regardless of my situation. I'll just have to make due with the tools I have available. Like Mystery says, "The universe will provide."

RESPECT ME

"RESPECT ME's phone ended up getting disconnected and I wasn't able to get in touch with her. The last time I saw her I was on my way to work and we hung out for a minute. My I established a myspace page, I hit her up. The thing was too much time had elapsed and she had moved on. She would take forever to hit me back and every time she posted something on her myspace it was in reference to her being in love with her boyfriend. The last time I looked her page, she just had a kid.

PEACHES

"PEACHES," this is very interesting because I did something very right with "PEACHES." Again I managed to find a chick that ended up getting her phone disconnected. Thing is about a year ago she had left me a message on my voicemail saying she wanted to hook up. Thing with "PEACHES," is she's very bad at returning phone calls. During last winter, I saw her getting on the train. I thought it was her, but hesitant to approach people unless I know for sure it's the person I think it is. By the time she recognized me, the train doors where closing. I should dig up her number or hit her myspace or facebook and see what happens.

Ebonie

About three years ago I finally got back in contact with Ebonie. Despite the fact she still has a few issues, (namely she likes to be checked from time to time,) Ebonie is by far the classiest chick I ever f*cked with and is the living embodiment of a lady. Ebonie also did the classiest, nicest, and most compassionate thing a woman has ever done for or to me. She apologized for treating me the way she did and she apologized for f*cking around on me. In retrospect she appreciated everything I ever did for her. At the time she thought I was a pushover, but as she got older, went through some bad relationships, she as she put it "realized I was just being a man." When she said that I realized that everything I did for her wasn't for not. She also told me if she was older, that things probably wouldn't of happened the way they did. I have to admit Ebonie is my "oneitis." If I was in California, we'd probably be in a relationship even though she has a kid and is overweight. What can I say, there's and exception to every rule, and she happens to be it. We talk a couple times a week and there's something more to our relationship other than friendship. Then again, we were never friends to begin with. We met, f*cked, and were boyfriend and girlfriend. When I go home I plan on f*cking her fat ass. That's it with the updates. From here on out, all of my field reports will be current.

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Sarging With The NegMan

The NegMan is a beast in the field. If you have approach anxiety, I suggest that you get a wingman that's absolutely relentless about approaching women. The NegMan approaches damn near every woman he sees. Not to say that the NegMan is perfect, he's far from it. If he doesn't follow the Three Second Rule, he will get approach anxiety, and over think the set not approach. To me sarging* with wings takes the pressure off and makes approaching and opening*sets that much easier.

On Saturday, we mainly sarged Bryant Park, located in midtown Manhattan behind the main library, between 5th and 6th Avenues and 40th and 42nd Streets. While walking to the park, I saw this black chick with camera so I volunteered to take a picture. She was about 5' 2" or 5'3" medium complexion (e.g. Serena Williams,) and was maybe about 140. She had came up to New York from Antigua for the West Indian Carnival that was on Labor Day. We fluff talked and come to find out she was on her way to Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. (pronounced "to so." It was about a block away, so I decided to walk with her. This set was wide the effed open and the only reason why I didn't bounce* her to Stone Cold Creamery was because I didn't have any money. This b*tch was silly, because when I informed her that it cost $30 to get into Madame Tussaud's, she actually thought the NegMan was going to pay her way in. I flipped it on her and this was the conversation:

O.M.R.:You know it costs $30 to get inside of Madame Tussaud's?

Antiguan Chick: Your friend isn't going to pay my way.

O.M.R.: You're going to pay my friend's my in?

Antiguan Chick: No. He's going to pay my way in?

O.M.R.: How are you going pay his way in? What about me? That's hella rude. I'm not going to wait outside while you're in the museum. I want to see Michal Jackson too.

We talked some more and when we got to the corner of 42nd Street and Times Square, she had me take another picture of her. Since I didn't have an money for a bounce. I pointed her in the right direction. Babygirl was little bit on "slow motion," because she didn't see the big ass purple sign with yellow letters in neon that said, "Madame Tussaud's." The NegMan and I laughed our ass offed when I told him that she assumed he was going to pay her way into the museum. For some reason, Caribbean women think that all white guys are tricks. I guess because a large percentage of white dudes that do go down to those islands are trickin'.

When we got to the park, we threw out some openers, but a lot of the targets just didn't bite. Then this young Mexican girl came walking by, she was the NegMan's target and this is how he opened her.

NegMan: Excuse me. Have a seat. Let's talk to business.

Lo and behold the chick did everything the NegMan told her without any resistance. It was as if she was responding to her father or some other authority figure. I excused myself because I noticed the chick was nervous and uneasy. So I walked around the park looking for other sets to open, thus allowing the NegMan a chance to build rapport and comfort with the broad. The NegMan was unable to close because she wouldn't give up phone number.

From the park we walked down a few blocks to Starbucks. From Starbucks we went to a park that was across the street from Manhattan Mall, which is on 6th Ave between 33rd and 32 Streets. We took our seats and and "conversated," amongst ourselves for awhile. When we initially sat down, I noticed the cute black chick that was seated behind me. The tables in this particular park are circular and the NegMan was seated in front of me. The NegMan and I are towards the right of the table, while my target was in back of with of me with her back to my back. This was perfect positioning.

I open "over the shoulder," with my "why to do you think men are dogs," opener.

O.M.R.: Why do you men are dogs?

The St. Kitten: (intel would reveal what babygirl was from St. Kitts. She's tall about 5'6"-5'8" medium complexion, her hair was in twists like she's in the rudimentary stage of growing dreads. about a C cup and cute and proportioned a$$.) I don't think men are dogs. Why would you ask me that? Are you a dog?

O.M.R.: No I'm not. But I've been getting that lately. My cousin, my sister, my ex girlfriend and females friends. Since you're a female I figured you might be able to give me insight as to why women feel this way.

The St. Kitten had her b*tch shield on 8. As Mystery said, she wasn't being a b*tch because she's a effed up person. She was being a b*tch to qualify me and to see if I would put with her sh*t tests.

Then I turned away and started talking to the NegMan. The St. Kitten then, reopened me inquiring about the initial question and the NegMan rotated into the conversation:

The NegMan: We were at the West Indian Day Parade and we were getting that from every female we talked to.

Then the NegMan and the St. Kitten got into a conversation. I noticed St. Kitten was eating and I asked her for some of food, but she was damn near done and declined. Then again she asked why I asked her initial question and I responded with because I wanted your opinion. Then she said, but you were "disturbing my meal." I was like f*ck it, this b*tch is being unnecessarily difficult, but the NegMan saved the set by reengaging the conversation. When we debriefed each other, the NegMan and I discovered that whenever we would drop the conversation, The St. Kitten would pick it back up again. We came to realize that the St, Kitten's resistance was token at best.

The NegMan proceed to do a handwriting analysis on the St. Kitten. He told her that was guarded and very protective of her emotions, this was because she was a afraid of getting hurt. The NegMan also told her because she didn't write outside of the margin she was straight shooter, followed the rules, and was an honest person. He also noted that because she crossed her "t's," high it was an indicator of high self esteem. As the NegMan told her this, the b*tch shield was lower even further and she started smiling. It was as if a light off and she was wondering how does this guy know all of this about me. Again I have to give credit to Mystery, because I found out another one of theories to be true. A woman's favorite subject is indeed herself and you as stranger being able to tell her things about herself helps build a connection and comfort.

Then the NegMan proceeded to ask the St. Kitten where she was from and guessed damn near every island in the Caribbean before he guess St. Kitts. The St. Kitten then asked if I was West Indian, (I.O.I.,) of course I said no and when she asked me where I was from I said, "Guess?" she declined and I said, "Okay then." The St. Kitten and I were kinda like this stalemate because I wouldn't jump through her hoops and she wouldn't jump through mine, but she would never let the conversation break. Weird.

As she was leaving she said, "You're a trip," with a smile on her face. I said, "You know that's why you and me would never work in a relationship. We wouldn't take each others sh*t." Again she smiled. The NegMan went with a facebook close and I got shot down with the attempted number close*.

As the NegMan and I were talking to the St. Kitten, there was this cute chubby Spanish chick that took a liking to the NegMan. As we were talking to the St. Kitten, the NegMan mentioned to the St. Kitten that she was being rude for not introducing us to her friend. They looked perplexed because they didn't know each other. As the NegMan attempted to merged the set, the cute Spanish girl declined because she boyfriend was coming, but the cute Spanish said to the NegMan, "I can't my boyfriend is coming, but you're cute. I like you." The thing is her boyfriend did come about ten minutes later. If she was alone or her boyfriend wasn't due to arrive for awhile, she definitely would of joined us. The NegMan said he didn't get her number because he felt it would've effed up my game with the St. Kitten. It would of proved that men were indeed dogs. Again Mysteries theories about preselection and social proof were proven to be true.

I f*cked up my final approach of the day because I got too wrapped up in the opener. I used it on a chick in the train station and she replied with "I don't know the answer to that. I can't help you." My dumbass responded with, "Oh that's okay." The purpose of the opener is to get the chick engaged in conversation. Her answer is irrelevant.

Analysis

Opening a moving target is by far the hardest part of this game. Between the NegMan and I, we tried to open twenty chicks. Out of those twenty chicks four stopped. Out of those only one was a New York native, that was the young Mexican chick that NegMan told to have a seat. The other three were the Antiguan, a German, and a Polish tourist chicks that the NegMan opened. I really don't count these because they're not natives. Native New Yorkers aren't going to stop in the street. Until I find out a way to get chicks to stop in the street, openings a moving target is simply going to be a numbers game. I felt that the NegMan and I some where in between a novice and intermediate level in regards to our pick up ability. The only that's going to improve our game is time in field. We can read all the material, but that's not going to help us. Now it's time to put those theories into practice and hone our skills.

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The Statistics

I'm going to break down my sarges in the following statistical categories:

Approaches, A: An approach is defined as every time I open my mouth to holler at chick.

Shot Down, SD

Number Close, #C

Number Faded, #F A number fade is defined as a chick giving me her number, but never taking my calls or agreeing to a date.

Bounce, B

Date, D a date is defined as meeting a chick any other time outside the initial meeting.

Stood Up, SU

Kiss Close, KC

Hand Job, HJ

Tittie Eff, TF

Blow Job, BJ

F*ck Close, FC

Anal, BF

Threesome, 3S

These are the totals of my sarges up to yesterday, the week ending 09/11/20. I'm including the sarges in this journal and the yesterday's approaches.

A: 18, SD: 14, #C: 6, #F: 4 B: 1,

D: 3, SU: 0, KC: 1* HJ: 3, TF: 1,

BJ: 1, FC: 2, BF: 0 3S: 1**

* Desiree (From Christmas Night Sarging,) When she was leaving I kiss her on the lips, no tongue.

** I didn't get get head or have sex with with Linda and Stephanie. For the details read http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=175159 but I did have a quasi sexual encounter with two chicks, I understand it's a gray area and appreciate the arguments against it not being so, but I'm going to include this encounter in the threesome category, I however denote it with an asterisk.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
December, 2007

This is something y'all need to incorporate into your life and especially your sarging. Telling women to do stuff. It's amazing what women will do if you just simply tell them to do it. Awhile back, the NegMan and I were in club and I peeked a two set, a thick black chick and petite Spanish chick. I was dealing with my normal case of approach anxiety and opened this dude that was "orbiting," the black chick, (this was the same chick I wanted to open.) We get into a mundane conversation about the Giants playoff game, (the one against Green Bay.) I had opened the black girl earlier and she had her b*tch shield up. I had also tried to the open the Spanish chick too with the "hairstyle opener." She had her hair up and I asked why she didn't have it down. I negged her saying it would look better down, but I didn't get much of response.

As I was talking to the NegMan and other guy, the Spanish chick came back with drinks. As she passed I said, "Where's my drink? You forgot mine. That's hella rude." Babygirl asked me what I wanted and I told her a scotch. Then I go back to conversing with the NegMan and the other dude. Then I notice something out of my peripheral vision, the Spanish chick was at the bar. Of course, I'm shocked because when I suggested to the Spanish chick she buy ole Rex a drink, I did it half in jest. Then I say to the NegMan, "NegMan, she's really going to buy me a drink." Here's where I effed up, to make it seem like I wasn't waiting for her to come back, I went to the bathroom, when I came back, my black label was waiting for me.

Before this I dabbling with the Mystery Method. I saw the potential and incorporated bits and pieces of "The Model," to my sarges. When I saw that chick at the bar buying me a drink, that made me a convert. Here was a chick who I said no more than two sentences to, buying a complete stranger a $9 black label. I then realized that tall, pasty, Canadian that wore ridiculous furry top hats, and black nail polish knew what the eff it was he was talking about. Like I always say, Mystery hasn't lied to me yet. I'm sure there's something in the Mystery Method that isn't applicable to me, I have yet to find out what that something is. As I sat there trippin' off of what just transpired, I muttered damn to myself. The NegMan asked what was up? I told him, I should told her no ice.

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Field Report On "PEACHES,"

July, 2007

Race: Black

Ethnicity: Possibly American

Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 150-165 lbs

Eyes: Grey contacts, Natural color: Unknown

Hair: Black straight weave that comes to her shoulder blades. Natural length: Unknown

Measurements: Possibly 32, 36D, 32 or 34, 30 or 32

Complexion: Dark e.g. Serena Williams

Known Tattoos: Right arm: "I Love My Mommy," in script. Unknown tattoo across the small of the Target's back.

Hot Babe Rating: 6 1/2

Known Piercings: Ears and tongue

Target Code Name:"PEACHES,"

WARNING: O.M.R. HIGHLY DISCOURAGES the sarging of co-workers. Sarging co-workers can lead to one or all three of the following scenarios:

1) Job Termination
2) Sexual Harassment suit
3) Civil action

Only sarge co-workers if you or your target is about to resign or is terminated from your current place of employment or you don't give a f*ck about that particular job.

Briefing:

"PEACHES," was one of my former co-workers. Being that O.M.R. is aroused by pheromones, after her looks O.M.R. was turned on by the peach scented perfume that the Target was wearing. When O.M.R. mentioned to "PEACHES," that he was turned on by pheromones, she commented, "What are you? A tiger?

After physical appearance, personality comes into play. O.M.R. is greatly attracted to women who are personable, affable, and always happy and smiling. "PEACHES," is all of the above. One of her best attributes is her very seductive and sexy smile that she always seem to be flashing for the masses.

One day while at O.M.R.'s bull**** job, we were seated to one another. Here I had an opportunity to engage in some fluff talk and neg the Target a bit. "PEACHES," was leaning back in a chair and O.M.R. mentioned not to lean back to far because she might break the chair and fall down. "PEACHES," said, "That's Okay." You'll pick me up." O.M.R. said, "No I won't." Then O.M.R. proceed on with his work. The Target just sat there kind of astounded that O.M.R. said what he said. Though "PEACHES," is on the chunky side, she's VERY PRETTY, and has a very sexy aura about herself. In addition, "PEACHES," dresses her ass off and accessorizes extremely well. With the banter between the two of us and the light kino that was going on, O.M.R. made the move for the bounce. Of course, O.M.R. went for his "go to," bounce location: Cold Stone Creamery.

"PEACHES," agreed and being that O.M.R. got off of worked before she did, O.M.R. decided to wait for her. Unfortunately she got off a lot later than we both expected so The Creamery plan was scrubbed, we opted for McDonald's.

The only thing that went on at McDonald's was intel gathering. O.M.R. found out that The Target has a master's degree in sociology and was trying to find out exactly where to ply her trade. O.M.R. also engaged in some light kino. This date ended with a number close.

Other things of note that happened with "PEACHES," she invited O.M.R. to walk with her 7/Eleven.

Change of Plans

O.M.R. texted "PEACHES," on evening about meeting him for a bite to eat. She called O.M.R. and was more than happy than to join O.M.R. for an evening out.

NOTE TO RAFC'S: A common question on this site is how to ask chicks out and how to get them to agree to dates. O.M.R. has found since he's began studying strategy and tactics is to ask the target right then and there. For example if you want to take a chick out, call her and say your going for drinks, food, ice cream, etc, then TELL HER TO COME. Either she'll agree or decline. If your target is feeling you, she'll readily agree. Besides asking her out is a slight DLV. Women would to be bossed around a bit.

O.M.R. must admit he had an AFC flashback. O.M.R. thought that "PEACHES," would pull a "no show." We had agreed to meet at the train station, then O.M.R. started to second guess himself. O.M.R. positioned himself outside of the job so he could see her leave. Then O.M.R. realized what he was doing and then proceeded to the train station. Then at the train station after O.M.R. paid his fare. O.M.R. started to doubt that "PEACHES," should up again. So O.M.R. decided to wait for "PEACHES," at the corner. As O.M.R. was going down the stairs he saw "PEACHES," going up the stairs. O.M.R. turned around and met her upstairs.

O.M.R.'s plan was to take "PEACHES," to a cool bar on 14th St and 8th that had cheap food and beer. O.M.R. then asked "PEACHES," where she kicked it at? The Target replied in around the Times Square area. Some how Dave and Buster's got into the conversation. Like a gitty little kid with a big ass smile on her face, "PEACHES," said, "I've never been to Dave and Buster's. Let go there."

We're This Far Apart

O.M.R. tries to avoid the Times Square area. Since the rents are more expensive in that part of town, merchants pass that cost on to the consumer. For example a Number Two cost about $5.50, O.M.R. wouldn't be surprised at the 42nd St McDonald's it's a .75 cents to a dollar more. O.M.R. had $60 on him. So O.M.R. is counting those pennies.

On the weekend Dave and Buster's charge a cover. O.M.R. isn't even in the place and O.M.R. is already down 10 bucks. Fortunately Dave and Buster's gives you a debit card to play the games.

"PEACHES," is a big kid and is really enjoying herself with the video games. Here's where O.M.R. makes his first take of the evening. I love video games. The home versions. O.M.R. was never into arcade games. O.M.R. is standing by watching "PEACHES," play the games. Then she asks O.M.R. why he isn't joining in. O.M.R. tells her he isn't into arcade games. Plus O.M.R. was watching those debit card balances. After some coxing, O.M.R. joins in on the gaming.

After being seated for dinner, O.M.R. takes a look at the menu and it's just as O.M.R. suspected, overpriced food. Here's what saved O.M.R., most of Dave and Buster's dining choices are hamburgers and French fries. Being that a had burger and fries earlier in the day, O.M.R. really didn't want to have the same meal again. So O.M.R. opted for a $7 piece of very rich chocolate cake. Dinner conversation is mostly fluff talk. As with "RESPECT ME,""PEACHES," doesn't know what a romantic date is because nobody has never treated her in a romantic fashion.

O.M.R. naturally has a dour expression on his face. O.M.R. has been told by friend's he looks unhappy, sad, or depressed. So The Target inquiries about O.M.R.'s mood. O.M.R. says he's fine and is enjoying "PEACHES," company. In the back of O.M.R.'s mind he's hoping something embarrassing something doesn't happen with the bill. With in mind O.M.R. isn't building comfort or escalating kino.

Finally the conversation turns to music. "PEACHES," is naming of the songs being played or some that's currently being played on the radio. O.M.R. either doesn't like the songs or has never heard of them. Then "PEACHES," says, "I'm trying to find some common ground, but it seems we're this far apart. She illustrates this holding up her index fingers about a foot apart.

Now O.M.R. is in panic mood. O.M.R. is thinking to himself, "F*ck something went wrong in my rapport building and now I'm back square one." It was if "PEACHES," were saying, "I like you. Give me a reason to allow myself to become more attracted to you."

After this and especially when the bill came O.M.R. became more relaxed, unfortunately the damage had been done. The evening end with a hug and kiss on the cheek. After O.M.R. returned home, O.M.R. called the Target to let her know he got in OK. "PEACHES," agreed to second date, but knowing the nature of females, O.M.R. knows that was all "Hollywood talk."

Analysis

O.M.R. dropped the ball plain and simple. The Target agreed to meet O.M.R. without prior notice on the spur of the notice. The interest and initial attraction was there, but for some reason, O.M.R. didn't move things forward. O.M.R. had plenty of times during the course of the evening to escalate kino and move the seduction forward but failed to do. Which in turned caused the Target lose interest. O.M.R. emailed, "PEACHES," and one of the two emails were returned. O.M.R. will email "PEACHES," in about three weeks. If "PEACHES," doesn't hit O.M.R. on the third email attempt. This particular sarge will be dead. On another note despite the fact "PEACHES," phone is off, she doesn't have O.M.R.'s contact information and has yet to call O.M.R.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Getting The Number Twice Unappreciation

The following post isn't in my pseudo military briefing format, nor is it in chronological. What's illustrated here are the following things:

1) Women's capricious natures

2) Beta maleness

3) WHY I DON'T AND NEITHER SHOULD BE FALL INTO THE TEXTING TRAP!

IF YOU CAN'T READ SOMETHING LONGER THAT FIVE SENTENCES, YOU NEED TO EXIT THIS THREAD NOW!!!! THIS IS A LONG ASS READ, WELL LONG FOR THIS SITE ANYWAY.

Chicks and their incessant attention whoring never cease to amaze me. Lady Death went out of her way to get my attention and finally after she asked me about the Debate Club, (knowing damn well she didn't give a f*ck about the Debate Club), I was like "f*ck it, I'll ask her out." L.D. accept my offer, enjoyed Rex's company, and was anxiously awaiting our next outing.

About a week and a half later, I called her to see what was up for the evening. She didn't answer, so I left a message that she never returned. The story should haved ended here, but since this is a O.M.R. story we know that it doesn't. I let a few more days pass and on that Wednesday, I didn't something that I really shouldn't have did and when I hear about guys that do this, I rail against them. I texted her. In the text I said that I haven't seen her in school and I hope everything was okay." Bad move, Rex was the heroin and Lady Death was the junkie. The sad part about it is I knew better and on top of that I didn't get response to my text, but does Rex do like Jigga in that song and "move on to the next one?" Of course not, Rex becomes analogous to a dehydrated dude in the desert who just ate a bag of salty ass peanuts. Yes, he becomes thirstier. So I called on Friday and baby girl's phone was disconnected.

About a another week and half pass and Lady Death is in the Law Library. She has herself bent over table that has the monitor and the keyboard on it. L.D. casts her attention whorin' line and says, "I know you want to touch my a$$." To which I reply, "No I don't. This isn't the time, nor is it the place. However I want to pull your hair." So I pulled her hair. Partially victory. I didn't take the a$$ grabbin bait, but I did give in to her much needed attention fix.

I love baseball and it's my favorite sport and L.D. was on strike two. I have this weird O.C.C. with chicks where I have to give them three strikes (or three times to reject me), before I'm like "f*ck it." So I did something else out of character, (again showing my subconscious thirst), I FACEBOOK HER! The rationale is the following, "F*ck it, she doesn't return my messages on Facebook or my texts. I'll send her this message, she won't response, then I won't have a reason to call her again. I then sent her a message saying, that, " I really enjoyed kicking it, but I lost your number." I honestly wasn't expecting her to respond to this message, but only did Lady Death response to the message, she did it within ten minutes of me sending the message and it included her phone number. Using the baseball analogy, Lady Death just got a base hit.

Fast forward to the last day of the semester. I get some interesting intel. Lady Death is bi with an insatiable sexual appetite and has not one, but two girlfriends and a boyfriend. She also admits that they all get in the bed at night. Mind you, when I took L.D. out a few weeks earlier, she mentioned she didn't have a boyfriend, either she was lying, or she was "talking" to dude the at the time. I ask her to go to Stone Cold with me. She says she's going to some nudey bar in The Bronx and says that I should her meet there. I'm not with it. Strike One.

I sent her a text about a week ago, She responsed with she was "kinda busy", and she would hit me later. Guess what didn't happen? Strike Two. Which brings us to Wednesday.

Again, I'm like "F*ck it. She going to strike out. I might as well call her and get it over with it." To tell the truth, I actually don't like calling chicks unless I have a rapport with them. The thought of calling women makes me feel uncomfortable and brings up bad memories; however, if you want to get some a$$, you gotta call. For some reason I'm really anxious about making this call and I'm caught up in this f*cked up contradiction. I don't want to call, because I don't want her to strike out, but I want her to strike out because then I won't have a reason to call her; so I sit in the park on 14th St. across from Best Buy so I can see the clock on the building and give myself a countdown. I call, the call goes to voicemail. I leave message. My dumba$$ hits the * button instead of the # pound button, which cancels the message. Instead of being rationale and saying to myself, she knows I called because my name popped up on the caller ID, I default to the positive and say to myself, "Damn what if she's having phone trouble and didn't know I called. I can't call her again, because I just called and I'm going to come off like the "lonely desperate stalker dude".

So I text her offering her the chance to join me for drinks. The first text comes back, "With who"? This was a red flag like a m*tha****a and should of been the end of the conversation. "Why does it matter with who? Rex is asking, you out. Why aren't you coming when I call?" is that what I'm thinking to myself. Then she hits me with when and where?

I give a typical Rex response and say,"a place that sells liquor. Some time in the immediate future, and with compelling and interesting people. To which she texts back, "Ewww I'm just asking. I wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be UNCOMFORTABLE."

Women and their f*cking capricious natures. One minute this b*tch is talking about what a good time she had on our date, what we're going to do next, now she's questioning whether or not she would be comfortable with me. Again, this should have been the end of the conversation, of course it isn't.

I hit her back and say, "You're making it seem like I would have you around wack people and take you to a hella weak spot." Then she says, "Fine, I'm not going". Here I give in like some supplicant b*tch and said it was with me, the spot I had in mind was cool, and I wanted to take her out now. When I initially took her out, I asked her what time her class was over and when she told me, I told her I was taking her to dinner. Complete 180 from the first encounter.

The conversion ended with me asking her was going to join me and why did she think I was implying that someone other than myself was going to be in attendance. Her response was, "Nope". That "nope" answer is why I shouldn't be texting hoes, theres too much ambigity, what was she saying "no" to? Was she saying no to one or both questions.

I can't figure out what went wrong from the first date to trying to set up the second, except during this whole time she never once called me and that the "boyfriend", presented himself as the "better option." The fact that she never called me was a very bad sign. In the end, I need to take a harder line with these hoes and switch sports. Instead of baseball and three strikes you're out. I should go to a football playoff format for elimination. One and done.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
16 October 2013

Race: Hispanic

Ethnicity: Dominican

Height: 5' 3"

Weight: 150-165

Eyes: Brown

Hair Color: [/I]Black[/i] Length Middle of Her Back

Measurements: Possibly 36 D or 38 D, 32,, 34

Complexion: i.e. Jennifer Lopez

Known Tattoos: Son's name on left forearm with letter descending vertically in a green script.

Known Piercings: Ears

Code Name: Temporarily "THE DOMINICAN CHICK"

Briefing

O.M.R. is hindered by two things:

1) The lack of working capital

2) and severe approach anxiety.

The fact of the matter is the fore mentioned things are obstacles, however, in order to achieve success these obstacles must be met and overcome. In order to develop the necessary proficiency in approaching and sarging women, O.M.R. has to get through the "learning curve." O.M.R. has gained a wealth of knowledge via www.sosuave.net, The Mystery Method, the documentary, American Pimp and various other outlets. There will be no "perfect time," to dive in head on into this particular endeavor, the time is (as it have always been,) NOW. The lack of working capital will have to be dealt with when that time comes, until then, O.M.R. must devote more time to:

1) Combating his approach anxiety.

2) Developing his personal game.

Which brings us to last week, Wednesday, 16 October 2013. O.M.R. initially planned on spending the day relaxing and studying, however, he realized that a potential target at his former institute of higher learning would be on a Monday schedule. Since O.M.R. is a fixture and is welcomed sight at his former school, he decided to use this opportunity to practice on the fore mentioned target. Simply put, on this particular day, O.M.R. went to his former institute of higher learning solely to sarge the fore mentioned target temporarily code named: “The Dominican Chick.”

When THE DOMINICAN CHICK's class was over, O.M.R. changed locations from the main library to the law library and it is here where the sarge began. Rex first peered inside THE DOMINICAN CHICK'S McDonald's bag to which her response was chuckle and a smile. Rex replied, "Damn, there's only one cookie. If you had more than another one, I would have took one.

Light fluff talk was made, to which Rex made an inquiry about "THE DOMINICAN CHICK'S" tattoo, the target answered the tattoo was of her son's name. Rex knows that he strongly advises against sarging single mothers, but this was done for three reasons:

1) O.M.R. needs the practice.

2) O.M.R. desperately needs to get over his severe case of approach anxiety.

3) "THE DOMINICAN CHICK," is a very cute and a very chesty 19 year old.

As we continued conversing, O.M.R. negged "THE DOMINICAN CHICK," by saying that her green nail polish didn't match her outfit, she explained that nail isn't suppose to match every outfit, but it did match the color of her tattoo. (Rex needs to note that he's well aware that nail polish isn't supposed to match every outfit, this was strictly done to keep the conversation moving and to have THE DOMINICAN CHICK,” qualify herself to O.M.R.)

As we continued talking, O.M.R. then instructed his target to take off her ball cap and remove ponytail that that her hair was in. After a few minutes, O.M.R. says, "Well, you're not going to let me see you with your hair down? "THE DOMINICAN CHICK," says, "You really want to see my hair down? O.M.R. replies, "I wouldn't have asked, if I didn't want to see it,” to which the target complied. O.M.R. comments, “You should have worn it down, it looks better." "THE DOMINICAN CHICK," snaps back, "Oh! You're saying I don't look good?" In quick and witty reply, O.M.R. says, “I didn't say that. I'm just suggesting a way to which you can look better than what you already do." That comment put a smile on "THE DOMINICAN CHICK'S," face and she answered, "Oh, I like that." O.M.R. needs to add that she mentioned enjoying other sarcastic and witty comments that Rex made.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
As she was doing her homework, “THE DOMINICAN CHICK," got stumped on a question. In the law library, there’s bank of computers that run parallel to each other, so O.M.R. gets up to go on “THE DOMINICAN CHICK’S,” side of the computer bank, and O.M.R. proceeded to stay there for the remainder of the time the he and “THE DOMINICAN CHICK,” remained in the law library. After “THE DOMINICAN CHICK,” finished her homework, Rex commented that he would be leaving also. O.M.R.’s intention was to keep the momentum and flow of the conversation going by talking to the target while en route to the elevator, to which he would initiate a “bounce date,” to a cheap eatery or for some ice cream. However, O.M.R. was slowed by others in the law library who were inquiring some homework they were doing. Not wanting to be rude or make it obvious to what he was doing, O.M.R. stopped to answer their question.

As Rex exited the library, “THE DOMINICAN CHICK,” went into the
bathroom and of course, O.M.R. couldn’t be outside of the bathroom when she emerged. The end result would give O.M.R. the appearance of being a “thirsty stalker,” so he too went to the bathroom with the hopes that “THE DOMINICAN CHICK,” would also be waiting for the elevator, when he emerged from the bathroom, but alas, no “DOMINICAN CHICK.O.M.R. had no alternative but to exit the building and wait for her outside.

To give himself a reason to be outside, O.M.R. texted a friend and proceeded to wait for the friend to return the call. After a few minutes, “THE DOMINICAN CHICK,” emerged from the building and proceed to have a smoke and made a phone call of her own. In the meantime, O.M.R’s friend returned his call. While he was on the phone, “THE DOMINICAN CHICK,”walked passed, then stopped at a hot dog cart. As O.M.R. passed, he told “The Dominican Chick,” to come with him to get something to eat. The conversation went as follows:

Rex: I’m going to get something to eat. Come with me.

DC: No, I’m going home to smoke pot.

Rex: That stunts your growth and lowers your sperm count.

DC: Huh?

Rex: Hey, I’m just telling you want they told me in school.

DC: Ohhhh. (she laughs,) I’m not having any more kids.

Rex: Which train do you ride?

DC: The 3 train, Uptown.

Rex: I’m going that way. I’ll walk with you. (Rex was actually going in that direction.)

The Domninican Chick,” doesn’t do anything at this point, except for stand there and smile. At this point, Rex says, “I’ll see you later.” “THE DOMINICAN CHICK,” says I’ll see you tomorrow. Rex kindly reminds her that he doesn’t actually go to his former institute of higher learning, it just seems that way because he’s always there. “The Dominican Chick,” asks when the next time, would be at his former institute of higher learning, he told would be there next Wednesday, 23/10/13. The conversation ended with “THE DOMINICAN CHICK,” saying, “OK, my love,” and she went to grab Rex’s arm, but she had her phone in her hand.

Analysis

The Good

Rex was able to keep things light by being “****y and funny,” through injecting humor into the situation. He was also able to maintain sense of rapport with the target.

The Bad

O.M.R. failed to become THE DOMINICAN CHICK’S A1 priority. If O.M.R. had successfully demonstrated higher value to the target, “THE DOMINICAN CHICK,” would have blew off smoking weed to hang out with Rex.

Mistakes made:

1) Not having “THE DOMINICAN CHICK,” come to Rex’s side of the computer bank. It would have been a compliance test and gauge of her interest to get “THE DOMINICAN CHICK,” to come to Rex’s side of the law library.

2) Hanging around until “The Dominican Chick,” came out the building. Doing this caused Rex to feel uneasy and “thirsty,” also there literally would have been “another time,” to try to holla at the target.

3) No kino. At no time during this exchange did touch “THE DOMINICAN CHICK.” This is due to remnants O.M.R.’s AFC days when he wouldn’t initiate contact with a female, unless she explicitly expressed a for Rex to do so. O.M.R. realizes that this is a comfort zone that he must leave and it a women doesn’t want to be touched, she will make it known. As Rex once read, It’s better to be shot down for being overly aggressive, than for showing a lack of aggressive.

4) Attempting the “bounce date,” without sense of congruency. From time that THE DOMINICAN CHICK, went into the restroom til the time Rex attempted the “bounce date.” The momentum from the previous conversation was broken, therefore the attempt at a “bounce date,” should have been aborted. In order for a “bounce date,” to successful it has to take place within a series of previously successful completed events.

At this stage in O.M.R.’s life when it comes to women, it’s “One and done.” If a chick rejects Rex the first time he asks her out, interest is completely lost on O.M.R.’s part. Why should Rex let himself be used as an instrument to boost her ego. However, Rex will be at his former school on Wednesday and he will see, “THE DOMINICAN CHICK.” If Rex does choose to engage, “THE DOMINICAN CHICK,” it will be done with no particular outcome in mind. Being that she shot Rex down in the initial attempt, there’s no reason to believe that she will change an already established pattern of behavior. Comments and additional analysis are more than welcome.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Half-Assed Sarge

Date: 18-10-13

Race: Black

Nationality: Jamaican

Height: 5' 3"

Weight: Unknown, but the target has a stomach roll

Eyes: Brown, Target was wearing glasses.

Natural Hair Color: Unknown, however the Target has caramel colored weave in this style http://derbycitynaturals.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/2012-07-05_20-21-24_936.jpg

Natural Hair Length: Unknown, braid weave came to her neck.

Measurements: Unknown, (however, Target is chesty)

Complexion: Brown (i.e. Megan Good) http://photos.posh24.com/p/1743661/z/angela_bassett/meagan_good.jpg

Known Tattoos: Unknown

Code Name: "NEGRIL,"

Briefing

On this particular morning, O.M.R.found himself at the Help Desk at his present institute of higher learning, as O.M.R progresses, he eventually hopes to find himself in move of these situations, serendipitously hollerin' at chicks.

Rex was at the the Catholic School's Help Desk (because as fate would have it,) he couldn't send a bulk e-mail of the class notes to his classmates from his sociology class, there were two attendants who happened to be sitting at the Help Desk on this particular Friday morning, an Asian girl and my eventual target, a black chick. As O.M.R. was describing his technical difficulty to the Asian chick, he finds himself in a light and friendly banter with the black chick. From a quick observation, O.M.R. notices the bead bracelet on her right wrist was adorned in the colors of the Jamaican flag, (which happen to be black, gold, and green,). After making this observation, Rex asks the Target whether or not if she was from Jamaica, to which she answered in the affirmative.

As we continued conversing O.M.R. mentioned that he's originally from the San Francisco Bay Area and how SoCal "sucked." "NEGRIL," was curious as to why Southern California sucked, to which Rex replied, "Because it does. Don't people from Montego Bay think they're better from people from Negril?" The Target answered negative to that question by stating that, "No we're not like that."

As we continued talking, the conversation somehow got to Cold Stone Creamery, and "NEGRIL" commented on how expensive The Creamery was, to which O.M.R. replied, "But it's so good, and you can take me." Of course being the "traditional female," that she is, "NEGRIL," stated, "You're the man. You're suppose to take me. Besides why should I take you? Rex gave the rather witty response of, "It would be a nice gesture on your part, and I'm that n*gga. You'll never find anybody like me on this campus." "NEGRIL," laughed and said, "You're funny." O.M.R. then (ineffectively he may add,) tried to use for comedic effect, those lines used by Joe Pesci as he played Tommy DeVito in the gangster classic GoodFellas. O.M.R. proceeds with all seriousness and says, "Why do think you I'm funny? "NEGRIL's," countenance immediately changes from that of laughter to a blank stare. Rex is still "in character," and continues with, "I mean what do you mean, "I'm funny?" Am I a clown? Do I assume you? What's so funny about me?" If O.M.R. had any chance with "NEGRIL," it was probably lost at this point, because she responded with, "Okay, you can leave now." Rex goes on to say, " I have to stop using that because nobody ever gets the joke. That's from GoodFellas. You've never seen GoodFellas? "NEGRIL," answers that she hasn't.

By now the Asian chick has remedied Rex's original problem and has sent out the notes from his sociology class to his classmates. As he departs, he writes down his contact information and informs "NEGRIL," that if she's in the mood for ice cream to call him.

Analysis

The part Rex really likes about this sarge is that it happened with no forethought, therefore, there was no approach anxiety. When he saw "NEGRIL'S," bracelet, then proceed to have a natural and free flowing conversation that "NEGRIL," seemed to be enjoying until O.M.R. made a very dated pop culture reference that implied Rex may be bipolar, not sexy in the least.

Due to the fact that there was a desk between O.M.R. and "NEGRIL" in addition to the Target being seated during the entire sarage, it was impossible to engage in kino, though O.M.R. could have gave "NEGRIL," a compliance test by having her stand up, take off her blazer so that Rex could see how she was shaped.

O.M.R. is most disappointed in the fact that he didn't go for the number close. Due to several factors which include women's fear of rejection, not wanting to initiate anything, and O.M.R.'s personal game not being up to that level. Rex has little faith that the "power of Christ will compel," women to call him at this point in time. Would the Target been responsive to O.M.R.'s phone calls? Who knows, but the ball would have been in Rex's court as opposed to it being in "NEGRIL'S". At this point in time, Rex would rather get shot down due to something on part of the female, as opposed to Rex not following through on rudimentary PUA tactics.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Sarge Results for October 2013

Approaches: 3

Shot Down: 2

# Close: 1

I have two field reports that I yet to post.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Date: 29-10-13

Race: Black.

Nationality: Unknown.

Height: 5' 5" or 5' 6".

Weight:The Target appeared to be between about 130-140 lbs.

Eyes: Brown.

Natural Hair Color: Black, The Target has a mohawk in this style http://thirstyroots.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/womens-black-mohawk-hairstyle-tony_fs.jpg

Measurements: Unknown, (however, The Target is nicely proportioned for her height and weight)

Complexion: Light (i.e. http://fashionandhairstyles.com/best-women-hairstyles/mohawk-hairstyles-for-women-2013/)

Known Tattoos: Unknown

Hot Babe Rating: 7

Code Name: "Hippo Teeth,"

Briefing​

O.M.R.'s intention was to eventually sarge "Hippo Teeth," however, the process was expedited because of The Target sent O.M.R. the following IoI's:

1) After he finished lighting his cigar, when O.M.R. looked up, "Hippo Teeth," happened to be passing by and she waved at O.M.R.

2) While in Sociology class, O.M.R. and "Hippo Teeth," were making small talk about the class and the upcoming class projects, after that conversation was finished, The Target turned around and asked what O.M.R.'s name was. (For all of the newbies, if a woman asks you your name, that's a REALLY BIG indicator of interest.) The reason the sarge wasn't pursued further at this point was when class was dismissed, "Hippo Teeth," left the classroom before Rex did. Given these undeniable IoI's Rex came to the conclusion that "Hippo Teeth," was "choosin," and he decided to put a "bid in."

The Target normally sits in the seat that is nearest the door during class, however, on this particular day she arrived late to class and she initially took the seat in front of Rex. (Rex normally sits on the far side of the room that's nearest to the power outlet just in case his phone or laptops are in need of recharging.) After sitting in front of Rex momentarily, "Hippo Teeth," took the seat in back of Rex, (which was closer to the power outlet.) While she was plugging in her electronic equipment, The Target inquired about what was done in prior class session, to which O.M.R. replied, "The same thing we did the class before that, not a mutaf*ckin' thing." Then "Hippo Teeth, was curious as to whether or not O.M.R. started his class project, to which O.M.R. responded, "Negative." The conversation then turned to Halloween and "Hippo Teeth's," plan for that evening. She said that her and her friends would "probably attend some parties."

During this time, a movie for class was being rewound, (yes a movie on VHS,)and in Rex's rather deadpan tone, he says to The Target, "That he's not watching this bullsh*t," and he'll need her to take notes for him. "Hippo Teeth," informs O.M.R. that she'll be using this opportunity to finish a paper that she's doing for another class. After this exchange there's no further conversation between O.M.R. and "Hippo Teeth."

As class is dismissed The Target and O.M.R. just happen to be leaving class at the same time. As Rex and "Hippo Teeth are walking together, Rex inquires about The Target's next class, (which happened to be Theology.) After some fluff talk about the theology class being taught by a Muslim professor, Rex goes for the bounce. The conversation was as such:

Rex: What class do you have after theology?

Hippo Teeth: I don't. I'm finished for the day.

Rex: I'm going to be hungry then. Come with and I'll buy you some food.

Hipppo Teeth: No, I can't be doing all of that.

With that exchange, Rex parted ways with "Hippo Teeth," and went to his 10:40 class.

Analysis​

As we study The Game, one of the principles we learn is that The Game is linear. From the opening and every action thereafter is laid upon the successful completion of a prior step with culmination being sex. Even though we like to blame a woman's change of heart or perceived lack of interest on her capricious nature, in reality her lack of interest can be traced directly back to the unsuccessful completion of a step, (e.g. not escalating kino, not demonstrating higher value, tolerating bad behavior, etc.)

In this case, O.M.R. simply failed to build enough rapport with The Target. In totality, Rex's conversations with The Target totaled, maybe fifteen minutes that were spread over probably two weeks between the encounters. Though "Hippo Teeth," clearly showed signs of choosing, Rex was unable to turn this opportunity into an insta-date because of the breaks in momentum. This may have caused The Target think that O.M.R.'s invitation for lunch was out of place and very much at "random."

When discussing this particular sarge with "The Insect,", "The Insect," explained by saying "food," instead of "ice cream," "Hippo Teeth," may have felt that Rex's invitation for lunch as a "quasi-date," with a romantic intent, where as an invitation to accompany O.M.R. to Cold Stone Creamery would have been received as a low pressure lighthearted affair with no romantic intent.

Also, Rex needs to add, that he did this sarge partially to "get it over with." Back when Rex was giving chicks, "three strikes," before they were "out," O.M.R. would find himself in a rather odd conundrum. He didn't want to make the third and final call because if the target wasn't responsive, he would no longer have the reason or desire to contact the target, however, Rex wanted to be shot down for the very reason he just stated, to remove desire to contact the target. Rex is well aware that what he just said makes absolutely zero sense.

In the end as O.M.R. stated in his previous field report, it's better to shot down due to something part of the target as opposed to not following rudimentary principles that are laid out in The Model.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
An Update on "The Dominican Chick,"

Remember guys, don't give chicks unwarranted compliments. Rex was just in line at Subways (mind you, here in Queens, NY it's 54 degrees,) and this cute little Spanish had on a tank top that had her midriff on display, (although she was wearing a sweater,) Rex says, "Damn aren't you cold? and she answers "Yeah, a little." Giving this chick waaay too much attention Rex says, "Aww the sacrifices y'all make to look cute." With this babygirl turns away from ya boy to talk to her uglier friend. Anyway, on to the update.

Date: 04-11-13

As was stated earlier, O.M.R. spends a fair attempt of time at his former institute of higher learning, to keep a rapport going with his former professors, to help out with the Paralegal Association, and in the case of this semester, try to game this very cute, very chesty 19 year old Dominican Chick, but the "T.D.C." wasn't the only reason Rex popped up on this day, he also went to pick up the fact pattern for "T.D.C." in class moot court that's taking place next month.

Last week Rex was at his former school because he was invited to accompany the Paralegal Association on a field trip. While he was there, he saw "The Dominican Chick," however, she walked right pass Rex and Rex did nothing to gain her attention. Whether or not this was intentional O.M.R. doesn't know, however, considering his experiences with the Cold Stone Girl," that blew him off and "Hippo Teeth," from his experience it is possible to walk right pass people and not notice them.

While O.M.R. was sitting on "T.D.C's" class, he decided to "lay it back." If she wasn't going to say anything to O.M.R., then O.M.R. wasn't going to say anything to her, however if she were to engage Rex in conversation, he would response in kind.

Fifteen minutes had elapsed before, "T.D.C." spoke to O.M.R. and it was in regards to the cases that needed to start formulating her argument for moot court. As a visual aid, O.M.R. has included a picture of his former institution of higher learning law library and where he and "The Dominican Chick," were seated.

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab64/OmnipotensMaximusRex/Seating_zpsbdc87fe0.jpg

Rex didn't move to "T.D.C.'s," side of the law library initially. It was only after she needed additional help that Rex moved to "T.D.C's," side of the law library, and even then it was mainly for business, (to help "T.D.C." find cases for her argument. However, "THE DOMINCIAN CHICK," did catch Rex as she put it, "looking her up and down," to which Rex replied, "Your hair, you need to wear it down." Then he patted "THE DOMINICAN CHICK on the top of her head, "T.D.C.'s response to this was a hearty giggle.

The only other thing of note during this encounter with "THE DOMINICAN CHICK," is that asked O.M.R. whether or not "she looked good." To which O.M.R. responded rather nonchalantly, "I don't know. I guess," she referred to O.M.R. sweetheart, and thanked him for helping out. With that O.M.R. and "The Dominican Chick," walked to down the hall to the elevator, shared a ride on the elevator and parted ways when "T.D.C.," went to the bathroom and O.M.R. made his way to the turn to return to Catholic School for his 3:30 P.M. class.

Analysis​

Though Rex isn't expecting much from "THE DOMINICAN CHICK," she is displaying signing of low interest or she's enjoying the attention that Rex is showing her.

O.M.R. is of the opinion that despite "THE DOMINICAN CHICK," possibly being engaged, (she sports an engagement ring,) and having a baby daddy. If the requisite amount of rapport, comfort, and trust are built, then Rex can at a minimum bounce "THE DOMINICAN CHICK," to a lunch date. However, this would require an immense amount of kino escalation and O.M.R. explicitly displaying his intent to the target.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
O.M.R. is of the opinion that despite "THE DOMINICAN CHICK," possibly being engaged, (she sports an engagement ring,) and having a baby daddy. If the requisite amount of rapport, comfort, and trust are built, then Rex can at a minimum bounce "THE DOMINICAN CHICK," to a lunch date. However, this would require an immense amount of kino escalation and O.M.R. explicitly displaying his intent to the target.
I thought you didn't mess with single mothers

:confused:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
I thought you didn't mess with single mothers

:confused:
I don't and I highly discourage others from doing so, but this is last time I'll do partially because I have feeling of what the end result will be. Besides, like I said earlier, she's Dominican, 19, cute a$$ f*ck with a huge rack.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are single moms really that much trouble? I haven't even got back on the scene yet but I was planning on swooping a couple single moms up just to get my feet wet again. Seems to be an easy sexual conquest but maybe I have it wrong?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
apprenticedj said:
Are single moms really that much trouble? I haven't even got back on the scene yet but I was planning on swooping a couple single moms up just to get my feet wet again. Seems to be an easy sexual conquest but maybe I have it wrong?
Yes the are that much trouble for all of these very reasons:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=97081. So as you read through those, you have to ask yourself, "Is this something that I really want to with. It's one thing if you're a single father. You can the single mom are in the same boat, but if you don't have any kids, then why lower yourself to f*ck with somebody who demonstrated that they're extraordinarily irresponsible and can't make prudent decisions in terms of picking a good father for her children.

Then there's the matter of ego and this applies to me. I've always felt some kinda way when I got shot down by a single mother. If Rex is going to get shot down, let it be by a chick of value.