The Adventures Of Omipotens Maximus Rex: Reports From The Field

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Oh Well

thunder_god said:
Sorry to hear this happened to you rex. Hope you have better luck soon.
As my potna THE INSECT would say, "It is what it is.," but eff what's going on with Rex. What's going on with you?

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
As my potna THE INSECT would say, "It is what it is.," but eff what's going on with Rex. What's going on with you?
Only time will heal the wounds in me. I spoke to a counsellor today and she mentioned that I seemed more optimistic and changed abit compared to the first time she saw me like 4 weeks ago, so I guess I am slowly returning back to me.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
A Field Report That I Should Have Posted A While Back

March, 2014

The Macy's Cashier​

In the mist of being upset at "T.H.Y.C.E.A.C.'s," rejection of me, O.M.R. sought the only possible solution to the problem, that remedy was to sarge other chicks. Though Rex willingly admits that he suffers from approach anxiety, ironically the anxiety disappears after the initial approach. After the initial approach, Rex feels the need to continue approaching and is what happened this particular Saturday in March.

"THE INSECT," and O.M.R. were in Macy's Herald Square, (the flagship Macy's store.) "THE INSECT," went to the cashier in order to inquire about whether or not a particular color of jeans were in stock. While cashier was looking to if the jeans were in stock, ole Rex began a friendly banter with this 5 foot, black girl with short hair with a medium complexion, that weighed no more than 115 pounds.

For those who don't know, Macy's Herald Square is literally the world's largest department store. The location is an entire city block that is made up of eleven floors and is as big as most malls. Due to the store's sheer size, there are plenty of nooks and crannies in the stockroom. Rumor has it that people are known to get "frisky," in the more desolate areas of the stockroom. Rex begins the banter with, "I hope you don't see something that you're not suppose to see in the stockroom. I've heard things about the Macy's stockroom." The cashier says, "Huh, what do you mean?" Rex replies with, "I heard that people have sex in the stockroom. I would want you to go back there and get freaked out. The cashier says she wouldn't and goes to look for the jeans.

When the cashier comes back, Rex goes right back in with, "You didn't see anything that you weren't suppose to, did you?" The cashier, laughs and says, "No." Rex then talks about his experience in retail and says that he's glad it's over with and that by working in Macy's Herald Square, he doesn't have the patience nor the temperament to deal with some white woman from the Midwest who feels like that just because I'm an employee she can treat Rex any sort of fashion and say anything in anyway to dear ole Rex. Rex would tell her to, "Get the f*ck on." The cashier laughs and then Rex goes on to get her opinion on the jeans. "I asked if she thought the jeans were cool and the cashier responded in the affirmative. Rex replies, "No you don't. You're just saying that because you want my boy to look silly walking down the street." Now she's laughing and denying the accusation, All the while she's trying to ring "THE INSECT," up she makes a mistake and Rex asks the cashier is she distracted to which she replies laughingly that she was and Rex says, "That's a personal problem, besides you just want us to stay longer."

The cashier at the other end of the sales counter was a cute redbone (light skin black girl,) and Rex made an inquiry to who she was. The cashier says that her name is Jasmine, so Rex goes very loudly, "Hi Jasmine," and waves. Jasmine, looking around as if to say, "Who just called my name?" sees ya boy waving and waves back. Of course the cashier finds this rather hilarious. By now "THE INSECT'S," transaction is completed and we leave the area with a hearty good-bye to the cashier and Jasmine. Once we get on to 7th Ave, "THE INSECT," asks O.M.R. why he didn't number close. The reason being is despite the good rapport ya boy had going with the Macy's cashier, Rex wasn't attracted to her. Though she had a nice rack, she had bad skin and was a little too petite for Rex's taste.

The Irish Lass​

While in our local watering hole, O.M.R. notices this very cute brunette. (Now Rex is on and feels an overwhelming need to open.) The brunette is at the ordering so, ya boy waves her over. She's a little hesitant, (due to the fact she's waiting for her drink,) however she brings her sexy self over, and Rex says, "I thought you wasn't going to come over. I thought it was because I was black and I was afraid that I was going to have to accuse you of being a racist." The Irish Lass says, "Oh no, it was because of that." Rex says, "Yes it was. You just don't like black people." The Irish Lass, "No, if I wasn't going to come over, it wasn't because of race. Race has nothing to do with it." Rex then informs the Irish Lass, that "racist comment," was only in jest and it was here that he noticed her accent. When asked by Rex, the brunette informs Rex that she's from some town near Dublin and she had only been in the U.S. for seven months.

There's a slight external disruption from her friend Conner. Rex takes the disruption in stride and introduces himself to Conner. Conner then proceeds to tell Rex about one of the girls in the Irish Lass' party that he wants to get to know carnally. Rex asks to why he doesn't, then Conner says, the chick is one of the guy's in the Irish Lass' ex-girlfriend. Rex makes more fluff talk with the Irish Lass, however, when she gets her drinks she returns to her group. O.M.R. feels as if he could have gotten the number, but it would have taken a bite more time and acclimation into the Irish Lass' group.

Rex's Best Sarge to Date​

"THE INSECT," and O.M.R. were sitting at the end of the bar, (this was before we moved to the middle of the bar and Rex hollered at the Irish Lass,) when this cute Latina passed by with some drinks. Rex said, "Hi," and the Latina responded in kind. Using a line from, "The Game," Rex told "THE INSECT," "Watch she's going to come back around here to bother us."

When the Latina and friend were coming back from receiving their second round, Rex says to "THE INSECT," "See, I'd told you she'd come over here again to bother us." The Latina was receptive to this remark and let out of slight giggle, then O.M.R. questioned as to why she brought her friend with her. Ya boy, said was it because she was afraid of "losing," her friend? The Latina said, "How is she going to lose me, when she's hooked on to me like this?" With that, O.M.R. noticed the friend had a very serious grip on the Latina's right breast.

Now O.M.R. and "THE INSECT," had moved to the middle of the bar where I was previously speaking with The Irish Lass. As the Latina came to the bar, Rex said, "Now why did you come here to bother me? You're following me." In response the Latina said, "No, I'm not. Don't you see the line over there?" Rex looks and see that the line was about three to four people deep. O.M.R. then says, to the Latina, "You could have waited. You just wanted to come and talk to me." To which she smiles. Rex and the Latina indulge in some fluff talk comes to find that we're both Johnnies, (but the Latina graduated from New York City College of Technology, another school Rex previously attended) and her name is Destiny. Of course Rex had to question whether or not that was her birth name, and the Latina confirms that her mother did indeed name her Destiny. Rex forgot exactly he said, but Destiny says' "You have a smart mouth." Of course Rex never missing the opportunity to interject some sarcasm into the conversation, says to Destiny, "But you like it though." Destiny is aghast at O.M.R.'s boldness, but smiles and says, "No, I don't." Rex responses with, "Yes do because, if you didn't, you would have walked off."

We continue talking and then Rex questions whether or not she has any children to which Destiny answers in the affirmative that she has a three year old son. Rex then loses interest in Destiny, but he keeps talking to her until her drinks arrive. However before she leaves he tries to get a picture with her, but Rex's phone battery is low and "THE INSECT'S," phone doesn't want to work. Rex could have followed Destiny back to her table to build more rapport or simply number closed, but when Destiny said she had a kid, Rex lost interest. O.M.R. doesn't do women with children and he feels as if they're beneath him. Though "THE INSECT," felt as if Destiny and her friend knew each other carnally and Rex could have been involved in their "reindeer games." Even though he couldn't hear what Destiny was saying, based on my responses and the game I hollerin' "THE INSECT," felt that this was Rex's best sarge to date. "THE INSECT," was so impressed with Rex that he felt compelled to call the now retired "NegMan," of the great improvement in Rex's game.

Last edited:

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Rex, I dig the field reports. It's nice when DJs post actual in-field experience. I have a question about approach anxiety which I also suffer from to some degree. It seems like you were in the groove because of the fluff banter with the Macy's cashier. Do you find that using a few warm ups, such as cashiers, bartenders, fellow patrons (whether it be random dudes or even females that you aren't really interested in) helps you get over the intial jitters?

It seems to be a good way of getting the ball rolling and your mouthpiece fired up so you'll be primed when you see a chick that you want.

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex you're a boss, love these field reports. If I get time I'm definitely doing some, thanks for the inspiration!

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks Potna

apprenticedj said:
Hey Rex, I dig the field reports.
You're welcome. You said that you "dig," Rex's field reports. Harry would accuse you of using "old man speak."

apprenticedj said:
I have a question about approach anxiety which I also suffer from to some degree. It seems like you were in the groove because of the fluff banter with the Macy's cashier. Do you find that using a few warm ups, such as cashiers, bartenders, fellow patrons (whether it be random dudes or even females that you aren't really interested in) helps you get over the intial jitters?
That's isn't my problem. I don't have issue with speaking to people or addressing crowds. My issue is when it comes time to holler at chicks. I get hesitant, I over think it, and I don't approach.

apprenticedj said:
Hey Rex, I dig the field reports. It's nice when DJs post actual in-field experience.
Don-Kong said:
Rex you're a boss, love these field reports. If I get time I'm definitely doing some, thanks for the inspiration!
Yes, more dudes need to get out there and gain some experience, and then share those experiences with others. It will only help us to improve.

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You're Making This Awkward

Date: 21-05-14

As Rex was riding escalator (in between the third and fourth floors,) he notices two chicks to his right, that are glancing at some book titles. Using this an opportunity to confront his approach anxiety, Rex says, "Hi," to the ladies on the third floor and one of the young ladies responds in kind.

Rex goes over to the chicks, (a white girl of undetermined ethnicity and her companion, who was either of East Indian or of Caribbean descent,) both women were average on the HB rating scale, (being no higher than a 6,) which is surprising for the Indian girl because Indian women are usually prettier than average.

Rex opens with, "I'm from out of town. Do you know of any good bars around here? The two girls go on two name the bars that were in the area, namely the ones on 3rd Ave and on St. Mark's Place.

As we're talking, Rex's liquor of choice comes up, (which is Scotch,) and the ladies admit to not knowing of any places that serve good scotch. Then Indian chick mentions that she can't get into bars. Rex comments that he is contributing to her delinquency, and the Indian chick seems to be off put by this comment. While the white girl seems as if she wants to engage the conversation.

Still field testing the "race card," gambit, Rex says to the Indian chick, "You seem to be a bit stand offish." The white girl says, "How do you know?" Rex answers that he can tell by the Indian girl's closed body language. Just so happen the Indian girl had happened to have her arms crossed. It was here that Rex interjected the race card and said, "You don't want to talk to me because I'm black." Of course both of the ladies denied the accusation and the forgetting that I said I was from out of town, the Indian girl ask ole Rex was he doing an experiment of sociology class. In retrospect, Rex should have told the Indian chick about the research paper that he did on why hoes choose pimps in the Fall Semester of '13, but please forgive Rex's digression.

Again, the Indian girl was being stand offish, while the white girl seem interested in Rex's company, again Rex hits them with the race card, and says to the Indian chick, "You just don't like black people." The Indian chick says, "No, you're making this awkward." To which Rex replied, "No. If this is awkward, it's because YOU'RE making this awkward." At this they were both silent. Then Rex says, "It's okay. Group hug." and Rex holds his arms out and the Indian chick, is like "Oh no." grabs her friend's hand and walks off rather quickly.

Editor's Note:I wasn't sure if he wanted me to mention this or not, but after reading his field report, I see that it's cool. This approach was done with Thunder_God and it was T_G who mentioned to the Indian chick that she had negative body language. Rex highly recommends sarging with a wing, it takes the pressure off and lessens the approach anxiety.

Last edited:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex, I don't follow along on your journal but Peaks&Valleys does like your writing style, and he did happen to run across this last report.

"You don't want to talk to me because I'm black."
What is this race card gambit you speak of? Is it like a neg, or to put them on the defensive so they try to prove that they're not racist? Qualify themselves?

Again, the Indian girl was being standish off, while the white girl seem interested in Rex's company, again Rex hits them with the race card, and says to the Indian chick, "You just don't like black people."
And if it didn't work the first time, why would you try a second?

ol Rex said:
In retrospect, Rex should have told the Indian chick about the research paper that he did on why hoes choose pimps in the Fall Semester of '13, but please forgive Rex's digression.
LOL

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The Race Card Gambit and It's Purpose

Peaks&Valleys said:
Rex, I don't follow along on your journal but Peaks&Valleys does like your writing style, and he did happen to run across this last report.
Thanks, potna, don't you have a journal?

Peaks&Valleys said:
What is this race card gambit you speak of?
Just something ya boy thought of. One night I was out with "THE INSECT," and their was this group of six snow bunnies at the ATM. When I said, "Hi," I didn't get a response. As I was walking away, I thought to myself, "Damn, I should have accused those chicks of being racists and not wanting to talk to me because I'm black. I ran the idea by "THE INSECT," and he thought it was funny as hell. The first time I used it was on the Irish Lass and worked as I assumed it would.

Peaks&Valleys said:
Is it like a neg, or to put them on the defensive so they try to prove that they're not racist? Qualify themselves?
It's not a neg or meant to put women on the defensive, (even though chicks will inevitably go on the defensive, especially if it's a white girl and since I'm black, the black/white dichotomy comes into play.) However it's designed to get them to qualify themselves, but the primary purpose is that of an ice breaker.

Peaks&Valleys said:
And if it didn't work the first time, why would you try a second?
It did work because they stayed and talked to me. What effed me up was when I went for the group hug. I haven't built enough rapport yet.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Thanks, potna, don't you have a journal?
Nope, just random tid bits here and there of Peaks&Valleys adventures.

Maximus Rex said:
It did work because they stayed and talked to me. What effed me up was when I went for the group hug. I haven't built enough rapport yet.
They didn't give you the hug, therefore Peaks&Valleys feels it didn't work. Them staying there to talk to you was just was a delay in their inevitable departure. This race card gambit may be an opener, and chicks may try to qualify themselves to you, however, race can be an uncomfortable thing to talk about for some people.

Now if you took that race line, and while they're trying to qualify themselves, stop them in mid-sentence and say: "ol Rex was just messing with ya all;)" then I feel they would see that ol Rex was just ****ing with them, and it might make them laugh, therefore relieving tension, where they would be more open to giving you a hug.

Just Peaks&Valleys thoughts.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You Should Try It

Peaks&Valleys said:
Nope, just random tid bits here and there of Peaks&Valleys adventures.
Why are you holding out, bruh? :D You have valuable information and considering that out of all of the guys that talk about text game, you're the only one that I feel as if has a working model for it. You need to show some love.

Peaks&Valleys said:
Them staying there to talk to you was just was a delay in their inevitable departure.
I think the white girl was cool, it was the Indian chick that was throwing salt in the game.

Peaks&Valleys said:
This race card gambit may be an opener, and chicks may try to qualify themselves to you, however, race can be an uncomfortable thing to talk about for some people.
I think the white girl was cool, it was the Indian chick that was throwing salt in the game.

Peaks&Valleys said:
Now if you took that race line, and while they're trying to qualify themselves, stop them in mid-sentence and say: "ol Rex was just messing with ya all;)" then I feel they would see that ol Rex was just ****ing with them, and it might make them laugh, therefore relieving tension, where they would be more open to giving you a hug.

This race card gambit may be an opener, and chicks may try to qualify themselves to you, however, race can be an uncomfortable thing to talk about for some people.
Rex agrees and admits that this will take some tweeting. However, when I use the line, it's said in a tongue-and-cheek type of fashion. I'm not trying to come off as an "angry black man," due to exactly what you said, race is a sensitive topic, and when I used that line with the Irish Lass, I did what you said and let her know that I was just playing. You said use it too P&V.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to see you're approaching with Thunder_God but if I were you I would drop the race card thing. Plenty of guys are smashing chicks without having to resort to that, so I would put that one on the backburner for a while and use simple openers and proven ideas whilst you're working on your AA. I know getting a girl to qualify herself is good but multiple studies have shown that mentioning race, especially if you're black makes people automatically more closed off and aggressive. I wouldn't have believed it myself unless I saw the results of all those studies, which made rather grim reading. So of course when you're vibing early on you want to avoid those feelings and keep things fresh, fun and crisp. Keep it up, keep approaching and writing. I feel the quality of information on the boards would be much better if more guys wrote journals, it gives the newer guys something to work off of.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Why are you holding out, bruh? :D You have valuable information and considering that out of all of the guys that talk about text game, you're the only one that I feel as if has a working model for it. You need to show some love.
Thanks man. It can be weak at times as well though. Recently, I've been comfy cozy with two plates, so my text game at the moment consists of avoiding texts. :D

Maximus Rex said:
I got that as well.

Maximus Rex said:
Rex agrees and admits that this will take some tweeting. However, when I use the line, it's said in a tongue-and-cheek type of fashion. I'm not trying to come off as an "angry black man," due to exactly what you said, race is a sensitive topic, and when I used that line with the Irish Lass, I did what you said and let her know that I was just playing. You said use it too P&V.
Gotcha. I should have read up on your journal. I'm thinking it could work, but the right vibe/attitude needs to be there with these chicks (like the blonde girl). Maybe you sensed the negativity with the Indian chick, therefore it didn't come out as tonge in cheek as you would have liked.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the Commentary

Mr Wright said:
Good to see you're approaching with Thunder_God
Thanks, bruh.

Mr Wright said:
but if I were you I would drop the race card thing. Plenty of guys are smashing chicks without having to resort to that, so I would put that one on the backburner for a while and use simple openers and proven ideas whilst you're working on your AA.
I hear you, but right now, I'm 1-for-1 with that particular gambit, so it's entirely too early to give an honest assessment of it's efficacy.

Mr Wright said:
I know getting a girl to qualify herself is good but multiple studies have shown that mentioning race, especially if you're black makes people automatically more closed off and aggressive.
Again, I hear where you're coming from, but you have to keep in mind my tonality and facial expressions. If you do use this gambit in sacarastic kinda way with a smile on your face the results different. You know like when Mystery, Tyler, or Julien call chicks sluts and b*tches. The particulars still have to be worked out.

It's analogous to the space program. NASA didn't immediately send Apollo 11 to the moon, that was culmination of a series of events. Chuck Yeager breaking the sound barrier. The Soviets sending Spuntnik into orbit, the Americans spending Enos, and then the Soviets sending Yuri Gargin into to space, plus all of those Mercury missions and the ten proceeding Apollo missions before Neil Armstrong took his "Giant leap for mankind."

This is going to take some tweaking, however, I do think that you're saying, I should get some rudimentary openers done first.

Mr Wright said:
I feel the quality of information on the boards would be much better if more guys wrote journals, it gives the newer guys something to work off of.
You're 100% right. If you have ten guys approaching and writing it, then the discussion starts to be about, "Why did you use this approach?" Or, when I approached this chick and her friend, I was able to do "x," "y," and "z," to win their approval, have them qualifying themselves to me, and I ended up effing both of them."

If this was going on, it sets an overall tone for the broad and new members would follow suit.

Peaks&Valleys said:
Thanks man. It can be weak at times as well though. Recently, I've been comfy cozy with two plates, so my text game at the moment consists of avoiding texts. :D
:D You're doing too much, man. So are you working on closing that menage action?

Peaks&Valleys said:
I got that as well. I'm thinking it could work, but the right vibe/attitude needs to be there with these chicks (like the blonde girl). Maybe you sensed the negativity with the Indian chick, therefore it didn't come out as tonge in cheek as you would have liked.
I wasn't paying attention to the Indian chick, I was caught in the moment and I was "just flowing." You have to keep in mind, that the Indian chick felt the awkwardness because she's never had anybody try to holla at her like this before, so it was a new experience and she didn't know how to respond, also, you have to remember the first rule of pickup, not every girl is going to like you.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Rex is Glad He Didn't Hit

To: The Don Juans of www.sosuave.net

Subject: She's a Big Ole Freak

Date: JUL 12

Race: Black

Ethnicity: Panamanian

Height: 5' 3"

Weight: 140-150 lbs

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Black Natural length: To the bottom of her neck

Measurements:possibly 38 D, 32, 30, 32

Complexion: Caramel

Known Piercings: Ears

Known Tattoos: Cherries on her outer right thigh and an indiscernible tattoo on her outer left thigh

Hot Babe Rating: 6.5

Code Name: "NORIEGA,"

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab64/OmnipotensMaximusRex/GiGiPtII_zps8c99d515.jpg

"NORIEGA,"

WARNING LONG A$$ BRIEFING!​

"She’s a big old freak, she’s a big old freak, she’s the freak of the week,” these lyrics from the classic Parliament/Funkadelic hit (Not Just) Knee Deep, are what comes to mind when ya boy Rex thinks of “NORIEGA.” Latinas have this natural sensuality about them and it seems to radiate from their aura, however “NORIEGA’S,” sensuality was higher than normal and as good ole Rex will reveal later in this field report, those lyrics would aptly fit her persona.

Rex first noticed “NORIEGA,” at my former institute of higher learning, (we shared Intro to Law together,) I found her to be cute, sexy, and Rex initially thought that "NORIEGA," was a lot younger than her forty one years would reveal. However, due to my ever persistent approach anxiety, by the time Rex mustered the gumption to holla at “NORIEGA,” some older cat had managed to curry favor with her. However, in my second semester at my former institute of higher learning, we shared two classes together, (torts and contracts,) and it was in our contracts class that “NORIEGA,” supplied ole Rex with her contact information. However, when I called and left a message, "NORIEGA," failed to respond. This time "O.M.R," stayed hard and fast to the Rules of the Game and he didn’t call her back using the rationale of “I left a message. I know she got it, so she must not be interested.

Which brings us to the spring semester, (of 2012,) at "O.M.R.'S," former institute of higher learning, this time (along with "LA BORICUA BLANCA,"and the former President of the Paralegal Club, who both play major roles in this and my next field report,) we all had Legal Research and Writing together. It was in this class that NORIEGA,” basically served up the p*ssy to ole Rex on a platter and due to Rex’s living situation, Rex passed on the getting to know “NORIEGA,” carnally and he’s actually glad that he did.

At Rex’s old school, (in the main library,) there’s the law library and the law library is only accessible to Paralegal majors. Being that we had an entire section of the library to ourselves, this allowed us the opportunity to bond, b.s., and get to know one another, and get to know "NORIEGA," we did. Despite "THE INSECT," saying that she looks like she could be my mother, most would agree that NORIEGA,” appears to be about ten years younger than what her actual age is and this comes through in the way she carries herself. NORIEGA,” doesn’t act like a quadragenarian, (if there’s a specific way a person in their forties is suppose to act,) however, she definitely didn’t dress like 41 year old mother with a son in his early twenties. Not that she wore revealing clothing to school, it’s that you would think that a woman in her age bracket with an adult child would be a bit more demure in her clothing options. However, when Rex was helping her do a paper for her English class, intel revealed that NORIEGA,” (despite loving her son,) was initially resentful of the fact that she became a mother at 17, (so maybe she was trying to recapture those lost teenage and early adulthood years.

As "O.M.R.," previously stated, being in the law library everyday with the same group of people allows for the opportunity for people to became relaxed and comfortable with one another. Due to the things that "NORIEGA," said in the law library, it led not only Rex, (but my follow classmates,) to believe that at one point time NORIEGA,” was a hoe, (not a chick who is sexually promiscuous, but as in she was a prostitute,) and if she wasn’t a full time hoe, NORIEGA,” had least did “something strange for some change.”

Maybe it was the time when she mentioned she met some fat dude at a “hotel party,” and when they went and got a room, when she bent over to serve him the :moon: in doggystyle, she felt something hit the small of her back, and that “something,” was ole boy’s massive girth. Then there was the time that she mentioned that she “made,” some movies. However, the thing that really had ole Rex believing that NORIEGA,” exchanged sexual favors for currency was when she told the story of this guy she was with, (and yes in was in a hotel room,) NORIEGA, excused herself to go use the bathroom, but the dude she was with stopped her and said, “What are you doing?” Again, "NORIEGA," explained that she needed to go and relieve herself, however, the nasty muthaf*cka she was with gave her a cup and told her to pee in the cup. "NORIEGA," did as instructed and this rather repulsive human being took the cup from her, held it up, (now NORIEGA,” is laughing her ass off,) and said ole boy said, “How could you let this go to waste?” and proceeded to...well you get the picture.

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Rex is Glad He Didn't Hit Pt. II

Going back to what I stated earlier, NORIEGA,” was quite forward when it came to guys. When my third semester at my former institute of higher learning commenced, NORIEGA,” tried to hook up with the former President of the Paralegal Club, however, when the F.P.O.T.P.C. took her home to meet his mother, his dear ole mommy got a bad vibe from NORIEGA,” and told the F.P.O.T.P.C. to never again bring NORIEGA,” to her home, and heeding his mother’s advice, the F.P.O.T.P.C. left her alone.

Then came time for our Legal Research and Writing class to prepare for or moot court project in which myself and NORIEGA,” were on the same team along with two other girls from the class. As we concluded our prep for the day,NORIEGA,” said, “Let’s go to your place.” The alarm went off for general quarters and unlike Rex's previous encounters withHONEY,” (and other chicks,) Rex knew exactly what NORIEGA,” was insinuating and what she had in mind. However, I blew her off by saying, "I wasn’t expecting company and my place wasn’t clean." Though my place wasn’t clean, the primary reason I didn’t want NORIEGA,” over was because Rex rents a very small room and he was extremely self conscious about it. Not only that, "O.M.R.," later learned that NORIEGA,” was a very messy and vindictive girl.

Though ya boy had graduated from his old institution of higher learning, he returned for the summer semester to take Advanced Legal Research and Writing and I had this class with the same classmates from the prior semester. As a group we had became rather close and as a result we would hang out a lot, go have drinks, eat, and what have you.

Often times it was Rex, NORIEGA,” LA BORICUA BLANCA,” and the former President of the Paralegal Club. Advanced Legal Research and Writing was an evening class, so sometimes we would have drinks or grab something to eat before or after class. LA BORICUA BLANCA,” (being the generous soul that she is,) would often foot the tab for all four of us, in addition, “LA BORICUA BLANCA,” and the F.P.O.T.P.C. would often let “NORIEGA,” tag along as a third wheel when they were hanging out and this is when the sh*t hit the fan.

NORIEGA,” LA BORICUA BLANCA,” the former President of the Paralegal Club, and one of our classmates, were having drinks at a nearby bar, (mind you, Rex wasn’t there.) When the classmate’s boyfriend shows up on some “Where have you been?” “Why haven’t you answered your phone?” beta male bullsh*t, and the classmate and the boyfriend get to arguing right there in the bar. Things were about to get out of hand, when NORIEGA,” decides to get involved in the middle of this lover’s quarrel. The beta male boyfriend doesn’t take too kindly to her interference and he was about to hit NORIEGA,” when the former President of the Paralegal Club steps in and let it be known that he isn’t going to hit anybody, however, the beta male boyfriend is rather insistent that his girl leaves with him, she doesn’t. By now the staff is threatening to call the police, so dude leaves on his own accord. While the beta male boyfriend is walking out of the bar, NORIEGA,” takes it upon herself to throw a glass at ole boy which breaks on dude’s back upon impact.

From there it was all downhill, again, NORIEGA,” tried to tag along with "LA BORICUA BLANCA,",” and the former President of the Paralegal Club, (who are now in a relationship,) but they stop her and "NORIEGA," has the nerve to feel some kinda way about it. She goes as far as to say to "LA BORICUA BLANCA'S," best friend forever, (knowing damn well that it was going to get back to her,) that she was talking to the F.P.O.T.P.C. first. When LA BORICUA BLANCA,” calls ya boy to tell me all of this, I say, “Why would she do that?" And, "Why would she say that?”

That’s when good ole Rex realized that it was a very good thing that he didn’t indulge in coitus with NORIEGA,” because the situation would have degenerated into a cluster eff. First off, Rex would have had to get in her :moon: , about getting involved in our classmate’s domestic disputes. Then she would have possibly put ole Rex in a position where he had to choose between her, (NORIEGA,”) and LA BORICUA BLANCA,” and F.P.O.T.P.C. Clearly (being a man of loyalty, honor, and integrity,) Rex would have chosen LA BORICUA BLANCA,” and F.P.O.T.P.C. They (especially LA BORICUA BLANCA,” had shown Rex nothing but generosity, loyalty, and friendship, therefore, Rex wouldn’t have turned his back on that. However, for NORIEGA,” not to be appreciative of kindness and understanding that they showed up was a severe flaw in NORIEGA’Scharacter.

Also, Rex’s potna EL TORO,” told O.M.R. a rather humorous account of how NORIEGA,” was complaining about dear ole Rex in the Student Activities office. NORIEGA,” was saying that Rex talked of this pimp sh*t, but he wouldn’t f*ck me. One day "NORIEGA,” inquired about why ya boy had on a suit. Using Rosebudd Bitterdose’s lines from American Pimp about when he got his first hoe, O.M.R. said, “There’s this chick and she calls herself liking me. I told her that if she wanted to f*ck with me, she’d have to give me some money. Today she called and said had $125.00 for me. I asked her where she got it from. She said some dude had gave it too her. Later today, I'm going to pick up the money.” This proved to me that if “NORIEGA,” and Rex had some sort of falling out, she would have told everybody that was willing to listen at my former institute of higher learning about Rex’s living situation, and she probably would have made up stories about Rex's phallus and performance.

Even though chick’s are willing to give you the :moon:, sometimes you have to ponder on whether or not it’s a good idea to gone and hit that. Oh, by the way. NORIEGA,” tried to get in the bed with another one of my classmates and the Paralegal Club’s Events Coordinator. My classmate didn’t f*ck her because he didn’t have any place to take her and he wasn’t paying for a room. Unfortunately for NORIEGA,” she was staying at her mother’s place which happened to be a two bedroom apartment that five adults were sharing, and NORIEGA,” was relegated to the couch. When she approached the Paralegal’s Club’s Events Coordinator, even though she happened to be bleeding from the snatch that day, she told him it would be cool to hit because “it would ease the cramps.”

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Thrist+Hatin'=Not Gettin' the Chick

Subject: Potna Ran Out of Game and Started Hatin’

Date: 20 MAY 12

Briefing

Ya boy was in his local watering hole enjoying the company of NORIEGA,” LA BORICUA BLANCA,” and the former President of the Paralegal Club while having a cheeseburger, fries, and a Sam. As Rex stated in the above field report, NORIEGA,” had taken a liking to ole Rex and has be enamored with ya boy since last year.

It's funny because NORIEGA,” said, "Well, I've liked you since last year and I've been dropping hints, but you seemed to ignore me." Ole Rex had to correct her on that one point. Yes, she volunteered O.M.R.,” the number, however, when Rex called and left her a message, she didn't return the call. Rex is going to tell y'all like he told NORIEGA,” he wasn’t about to track her down. If you can't return a phone call, Rex is going to take that as a lack of interest and say "F*ck it."

As we were talking, NORIEGA,” is concerned about what seems to be Rex's lack of attention towards her. Part of the lack of attention is strategic and part is due at this particular time, Rex was working on some class work, this causes NORIEGA,” to question whether or not if Rex was upset with her. Rex tells her that he wasn't, that everything is fine, and every comment doesn't require an answer and some things are best left to remain a mystery.

Part of NORIEGA,” curiosity about ya boy is his supposed prince albert. Rex told her and some other female classmates he had a prince albert and of course, she wants to see it. Also NORIEGA,” took it upon herself to removed a piece a Dorito that found it’s way into Rex's crotch. Referring to the above field report on NORIEGA,” you can see that she could be quite forward. One doesn't want to come off as thirsty and acting as if he's never been around females before. A man's attention and affection has to be earned, especially O.M.R.'S.,”

Now Enter THE HATER

THE HATER,” is sitting across from us and as to avoid any problems he's asks Rex, if he’s NORIEGA,” husband, to which Rex responds in the negative. (However, Rex did take note that he didn't ask if she was his girlfriend, but that's neither here nor there,) In a futile attempt to build rapport, THE HATER,” and NORIEGA,” take some camera phone pictures.

Then O.M.R. and NORIEGA,” take some pictures, however, Rex trumps THE HATER,” pictures, by taking his with NORIEGA,” in his lap. This was done intentionally as a subtle display of alpha male dominance. THE HATER,” leaves and when he returns does the first of two b*tch moves.

When potna comes back, he..........(THIS WEAK ASS SORRY EXCUSE OF BETA MALENESS,)...COMES BACK WITH A F*CKING ROSE.... A F*CKING ROSE!!!! Like O.M.R. told LA BORICUA BLANCA,” when are dudes going to learn that you can't give random chicks unwarranted gifts in 2012 and these New York cats stay with the weakness. They're either praisin' hoes, getting all emotional, or they’re engaging in some other weak ass sh*t, then they have nerve enough to wonder why chicks do them the way they do, but forgive Rex's digression.

NORIEGA,” then goes outside for some air with the former President of the Paralegal Club, LA BORICUA BLANCA,” closes the bill, and Rex go to the bathroom. When O.M.R. comes outside THE HATER,”is making is his last sad and futile attempt at hollerin at NORIEGA,”. As we’re walking to the High Line (pedestrian walkway on Manhattan’s Westside in the Meat Packing District,) NORIEGA,” shares this little tidbit with the former P.O.T.P.L.C, LA BORICUA BLANCA,”, and O.M.R.,” What this weak :moon: beta male faggot conceived, then let come out of his mouth makes would have even weak :moon: beta male say Dude! You’re hella weak!” Which led to the second of THE HATER,” b*tch moves, (and was the inspiration for the subject title to this field report, “When Potna Ran Out of Game, He Started Hatin’,) THE HATER,” asked NORIEGA,” “Why are you talking to him? He doesn’t make you look good.” NORIEGA,” took offense to that remark and her reply was, “How are you going to say that?” You don’t even know him.” Of course ole Rex was initially taken aback by this flagrant display of beta maleness, then ole Rex just had to laugh at dude.

O.M.R., has done his fair share of weak ass things in sad attempts trying to woe females, (E.g. stealing my baby sister’s stuffed animals to give to chicks, calling chicks when they weren’t being responsive, Rex even begged his BOO BOO,” to stay with him,) but in all of his days of being an “average frustrated chump,” has Rex ever sank to the depths of doing what is the classic Bay Area definition of playa hatin’, which is disparaging the next man in a weak ass attempt to secure some :moon: . Sure O.M.R.,” might have questioned amongst friends why a chick chose a certain dude, but Rex has NEVER questioned a woman personally in her choice of paramours, that sh*t is just gay.

There’s only one exception to this particular rule and it applies to when you’re dealing with a female who’s not an attention wh*re, but a lady who’s genuinely having a conundrum as to who she’s going to f*ck with. Generally this happens with chicks that are in bad relationships, then one might employ this tactic as a compare and contrast between yourself and the dude you’re tryin’ to knock. Even then, the dude that’s doin’ knockin’ should have at a minimum kissed the chick, preferably f*cked her, and the tactic is still a “hail mary,” at best. As general rule hatin’ on the next man must be avoided for the following reasons:

1) It makes a a guy look thirsty as hell.

2) Chicks despise whiny dudes with a passion.

3) The tactic does nothing to forward your game.

Really though, what does the next man have to with a dude tryin’ to f*ck? All it does is put the dumb muthaf*cka in a negative light and gives the chick a reason not to f*ck with you. New York is fly in a lot of ways, but some of the sh*t these guys (especially Latinos,) do in regards to tryin’ to get chicks just has ole Rex shaking his head and laughing his ass off.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Rex Could Have Got with Her, but at What Cost?

Subject: Backing Off

Date: 16 APR 12

Race: White

Ethnicity: Puerto Rican

Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 140 lbs

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Black Natural length: To the bottom of her shoulders

Measurements:possibly 38 C, 28, 30

Complexion: Fair

Known Piercings: Ears

Known Tattoos: Target’s birth name (written in script,) on left arm

Hot Babe Rating: 6.5

Code Name:LA BORICUA BLANCA,”

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab64/OmnipotensMaximusRex/ParalegalPromPic_zps207ca7d9.jpg

Omnipotens Maximus Rex and “LA BORICUA BLANCA,”

WARNING: LONG BRIEFING!​

When Rex isn’t in tune, he’s not in tune and that’s what happened on the day that he found himself alone with LA BORICUA BLANCA,” in the law library (at his former institute of higher learning,) as LA BORICUA BLANCA,” was giving a detailed account of the pictures on her Facebook account. With hindsight always being 20/20, Rex has since come to the realization that LA BORICUA BLANCA,” was giving ole Rex a definite IoI on this particular day and was probably wondering to herself as to why Rex didn’t open her.

LA BORICUA BLANCA,” had came to O.M.R.’S attention because in the fall semester of 2011, we shared a critical thinking class together, and being that good ole Rex only pays attention to those who sit near him in class, ugly, really fat, or attractive females, the thought came across my mind as to who this cute white girl was. The reason why I didn’t approach her was somehow or another it came out that LA BORICUA BLANCA,” had a “boyfriend,” however, what Rex didn’t know is that LA BORICUA BLANCA,” was playing mistress to some guido with organized crime ties, (though that small tidbit wouldn’t have stopped Rex.) As we moved into the spring semester of 2012, that was when LA BORICUA BLANCA,” became a part of O.M.R.’S social circle because we shared Legal Research and Writing together, in addition to LA BORICUA BLANCA,” joining the Paralegal Club.

As I stated in the field report about NORIEGA,” we Paralegal majors became a tight knit group due to the time we spent with each other, (especially when we started preparing for moot court,) but due to LA BORICUA BLANCA,” having a “boyfriend,” coupled with Rex’s ever persistent approach anxiety he never approached, and when he finally did decide to take action, not only was it too late, but good ole Rex would have had to engage in some subterfuge, sabotage, and blatant hating. Had Rex’s duplicitous strategy worked, there would be a very good chance that ya boy would be a commenting a lot on relationships, because LA BORICUA BLANCA,” would be ole Rex’s girl. If I went this route and failed, I would have lost the friendship of two very cool people.

It was the day of our moot court for our Legal Research and Writing class, and after moot court, some of my classmates and I went to Dallas BBQ’s on 42nd St. (for those that are unfamiliar, BBQ’s is the barbecue equivalent to Applebee's or T.G.I. Friday’s and is located a block away from Times Square,) While at BBQ’s, a great time was had by all and the conversation included loud ruckus talk that covered subject matter such as relationships, phalluses, vaginas, bisexuality, ménages a trios, “THE SEXY GAMER," saying how her (then boyfriend,) had a “stamina,” problem. (Potna couldn’t go more than three rounds,) How when she’s with a dude, she’s submissive, but when she’s with a chick, she “just wants to dominate her,” and one of my female classmates inviting “THE SEXY GAMER," over to her house for “fun and high jinx.” The high point of this dinner was an impromptu game of “Truth or Dare,” between LA BORICUA BLANCA,” and the former President of the Paralegal Club which ended in the two sharing a rather loving and passionate kiss. Mind you, all of this was within sight and earshot of toddlers. When another one of our friends showed up and tried to other a drink, we were told by BBQ’s management that our table was “cut off.” With that LA BORICUA BLANCA,” paid the bill, (which was like $400,) and we headed to a more adult friendly establishment.

Here’s where things get interesting, while we’re walking to find another bar, LA BORICUA BLANCA,” was walking arm-in-arm with O.M.R. and this caused the former President of the Paralegal Club to feel some kinda way. Not that he got belligerent or approached ya boy about it, but when we got to our new watering hole, we all knew something was amiss, especially when he went outside of the bar and wouldn’t come back in. A few days later, I had a reason to call LA BORICUA BLANCA,” (some Paralegal Club business,) and I was finally going to segue into asking her out, however, when I called, she mentioned that the former P.O.T.P.L.C. was at her place so I left that alone.

On another occasion one of members of the Paralegal Club had wanted us to participate in that b.s. Kony 2012 protest and wanting to participate in what was supposedly a good cause and show support for our classmate, some of us agreed to show at Union Square Park. Again, LA BORICUA BLANCA,” was friendly and walking arm-in-arm with your boy. After LA BORICUA BLANCA,” goes and talks to some our classmates, the former P.O.T.P.L.C. comes to me and says, “I thought me and LA BORICUA BLANCA,” had something going on.” To which I reply, “Dude, I don’t anything about that.”

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Backing Off Pt. II

There was another time when we were kicking it, and LA BORICUA BLANCA,” said something that ya boy found to be rather particular. For her thirtieth birthday, some wack ass beta male simp took LA BORICUA BLANCA,” to California and LA BORICUA BLANCA,” told the story of how she was in California for a week with this wack ass dude, and she was having a wack ass time. The interesting and f*cked up thing she said, (which Rex took to be a Freudian slip,) “I want to go to California with somebody fun and who’s familiar with the area.” Mind you, LA BORICUA BLANCA,” and the former P.O.T.P.L.C. both know that I’m from California. Maybe LA BORICUA BLANCA,” was thinking out loud, maybe she said it unconsciously, but Rex not only found the comment inappropriate, but it was a disrespectful thing for her to say in front of ole boy. The former P.O.T.P.L.C. felt likewise because his countenance was that of discontent. He didn’t get up and leave, (as before,) as a matter of fact we stayed in the spot for awhile, however, when he got up to go for a cigarette break, when "LA BORICUA BLANCA,” brought up the former P.O.T.P.L.C change in mood, ya boy had to check her. I told her it was wrong for her to say that and what was he to believe, “You’re talking about wanting to take a trip to California with somebody who’s fun and knows the area. However, you’re saying this in front of me. I’m from California.” Then it dawned on her the inappropriateness of her comment.

As we were leaving the bar, (which happens to be THE INSECT’S,” and Rex’s bar of choice,) the former President of the Paralegal Club was walking away of LA BORICUA BLANCA,” and Rex. As we were talking, I notice the former P.O.T.P.L.C. and I say to “LA BORICUA BLANCA,” “Hey. Don’t you think you need to go talk to the former President of the Legal Club?” With that, LA BORICUA BLANCA,” looks at ya boy, then catches up with the former P.O.T.P.L.C.

Analysis​

Not to sound effed up or like NORIEGAO.M.R. had a very good shot at getting with LA BORICUA BLANCA,”. She gave me all of the signs and all I had to do was make a move, however, ole Rex had an obstacle, and that obstacle was former President of the Paralegal Club and as ya boy stated earlier in order remove ole boy from the scene, Rex would had to do some f*cked up and dirty sh*t.

During the time they were talking, the former P.O.T.P.L.C. was going through some major baby mama drama, he was fighting a case, and he was drinking a lot, to the point where he would get into fights with people, (almost on a weekly basis,) dude also had beef with some cats from his neighborhood.

Being that LA BORICUA BLANCA,” was feeling Rex, all I had to do was bring up the sh*t that was going on in ole boy’s life at the time, and pose just one question, LA BORICUA BLANCA,” you just got out of a situation where you spent five years as some dude side b*tch. I know that the former P.O.T.P.L.C. is a cool dude, (when he’s not drunk,) however, he has too much going on in his life. Problems with his kids’ mother, problems on his block. He drunk dials you, plus you have a 15 year old son, you can’t have that around your son. You’re smart, intelligent, and you deserve more for yourself.” What she had bit. Possibly? However, as Rex began this field report with, but at what cost? This wasn’t some random dude I would have been knocking, but somebody I considered myself to be cool with, and what if it didn’t work? I would have exposed myself to be a fake person with no morals, values, and integrity. So I weighed the options and considering what was at stake, Rex backed away.

For those that have been reading, enjoying, and hopefully learning from Rex's field reports, I hope that you guys have picked up on my most common mistake, and that is missing the window of opportunity. A woman's interest in you isn't going to last forever. Hell, even a chick that ranks on "4," on the HB scale has options.

As soon as you've figured out that you like a chick, (or a chick is giving you IoIs, you have to act upon those indicators of interest IMMEDIATELY. If you don't she's going to view you as a man of lower value or more than likely, some dude who doesn't have your insecurity issues is going to swoop in and take the chick that you call yourself liking.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
How It All Came to Be....

I'm surprised that I've never written about it before, and I'm sure some of y'all are wondering how it came to be, so better late than never, here is "O.M.R.'S field report on his first liaison with “HONEY”.

There are times in life when we knowingly or inadvertently reach a crossroads. When the next decision that we make will set into course a chain of events that will forever alter our lives. Be it the decision for some reason to wear a pair a slacks and a dress shirt, serendipitously meeting an H.R. person in what would normally be a mundane commute to the downtown area in your city and this meeting turns into a job offer. It could be waking up one morning and deciding you need to make a change in your life. Something as simple as opening your mouth to saying “Hi,” to a chick who ends up being your wife, or setting good precedents early on with women.

“O.M.R.” has learned the hard way with women, which has led to his zero tolerance stance in regards to women their bad behavior. So Rex can tell you from firsthand experience what happens when you don’t set good precedents and you give women opportunities to f*ck over you.

Before “HONEY” “burst on to the scene,” and let to herself go, she was a hot, sexy, 17 year old high school junior with a large firm rack. (Rex figures maybe somewhere between a 38 C to possibly a 36 D,) At the time she had a bang in her hair, (to this day I have a thing for Spanish chicks with bangs in their hair,) the prettiest smile and the cutest dimples. Rex would dare to say that “HONEY” (along with her friends,) were probably the cutest chicks in her high school, (which leads to the delusions of grandeur and the entitlement complex that she has to this day.)

“HONEY” lived next door to my father and when I came back to New York, he had mention me to her, this piqued her curiosity in ya boy, but every time when I went to visit my dad, “HONEY” was either gone or she had just left. Finally, one day she called, (my dad had given her Rex’s contact information,) and we spoke over the phone and ole Rex had set up a date. I met her in Manhattan and I took her to the All Star Cafe in Times Square. A few weeks later (during a phone conversation,) we agreed that I would meet her when she got out of school, to which I did.

When we got to her apartment, her mom and little brother were in the living room and we went straight for her bedroom. Nothing of note happen, and I don’t remember conversation, except that “Sally Jessie Raphael Show,” was on. (Goes to show you how long ago this was.) In retrospect, ya boy realized what was going through “HONEY’S” head which was, “Why isn’t this muthaf*cka blastin’ the f*ck out of my 17 year old black and Puerto Rican p*ssy?” However, as “O.M.R.” has stated on many occasions by this time he was so at lost with women, (especially the subtly regarding their IoI’s,) that he couldn’t even pick up on the obvious signs that a woman was interested, let alone she wanted to give him some.

“Though Rex may b*tch about “HONEY” that’s one thing that Rex has always liked and enjoyed about her is, “HONEY” is a freak, (though she always held back in regards to me,) and she’s the nastiest and freakiest chick that I’ve ever been with, and my most unusual sexual experiences have been with her. Including “Rex’s Kinda Sorta Menage a Trois,” we’ve f*cked around in a classroom at her school, at her B.F.F.’s house while her B.F.F.’s daughter was home, and the first time we had an intimate encounter, her mother and little brother were in the next room. As much Rex wants to believe it so, I realistically can’t believe that this was the first time her nasty ass f*cked guys in her room while her mom was home. So being the demanding, pushy, forward, sexually uninhibited woman that she is, “HONEY” took the incentive.

While, ole Rex is watching TV, ya boy can see out of the corner of his eye that “HONEY” was taking her pants off, but being the “gentleman,” that I was at the time, Rex doesn’t look. Upon noticing that “O.M.R.” sees her undressing, “HONEY” says, “Oh, don’t mind me. I’m just getting comfortable.” so Rex goes back to watching television lo and behold, “O.M.R.” makes a rather particular observation. “HONEY” is naked from the waist down and this is the beta male thought that ran through “O.M.R.’S.” mind as he was watching “HONEY” shuffle a deck of of Uno cards. “Now does she want me to f*ck her? Or is she actually being comfortable?

You’ll always here ya boy echo that old pimpin’ proverb of “How you start with a b*tch is how you end with a b*tch.” and that comment is apropos of “HONEY” and the simpin’ that ole Rex was about to engage in. About a few weeks later, we hooked up again and while on our way to my place, we stopped off at her grandfather’s apartment to which “HONEY” left me downstairs for about an half an hour, don’t bother asking why I stayed and waited for her. After getting to my place, when we get into the bed, “HONEY’S” libido kicks into play and she asks ya boy if he has an pornos. (Asking ole Rex if he has pornos is like asking if there are any coca leaves in Columbia, but forgive my digression.) I go and pop in Ed Power’s Black Dirty Debutantes and go to work. I suck on “HONEY’S” nipples and rub her snatch. When I try to f*ck her, but she’s says, “Lick it first.” Rex says, “Do me.” “HONEY” answer’s “Ladies first. Do me and I’ll do you.” Again, being the gullible dumb ass that he was at the time, Rex proceeds to lick that snatch and give “HONEY” one of the best orgasms she’s had ever had when she says in a rather loud and climatic voice, EAT THAT P*SSYYYY! Rex has to admit, despite the simpish beta male cluster eff aspect to that encounter, it’s still hot to this day. Of course when Rex seeks some sexual reciprocation, “HONEY” doesn’t want to be touched and tell ya boy to go to sleep.

As I was laying in bed, (madder than a muthaf*cka,) I was seriously considering kicking her out of my place and to this day I another why I didn’t. The following morning I woke up still pissed off, I put on Dr. Dre's "B*cthes Ain't Sh*t,"and I wanted to be rid of “HONEY’S” triflin’ ass, however she wanted me to come with her to Green Acres Mall in Valley Stream, Long Island. I forget how I eventually agreed to this b.s., but ya boy ends up accompanying her to the mall. “HONEY’S” ulterior motive in wanting me to accompany her to Green Acres was that she wanted me to buy a present that she could give at her friend’s baby shower. I stressed to her that the only money that I on me was my rent money. She said that she would pay me back when she got to her house. When we got to her house, she told ole Rex to wait outside to which she never came back out and that was the first of many passes I gave her triflin’ ass and what began our rather strange, strained, cunninglingus filled relationship.