Small Town Sarging

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elimidate sounds like a good idea to me but I don't think 3 random chicks are gonna be down. Unless they have really really high interest in you. Remember on that show they know why they are there and what's gonna happen. If you set up the idea with your 3 or 4 or how ever many I would make sure they knew what was going on or it could get ugly really quick.

Good luck with that....I look foward to hearing what happens.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SPEED DATING UPDATE

I got my speed dating results back. There were 13 chicks total at the event. I chose 7 as chicks I'd like to see again. 6 of the 7 chose me. 3 more chose me even though I didn't choose them. Of the 6, 5 have contacted me back. I'm about to set up a date with two of them together later this week. And the others are still in contact with me via PM. One of the 6 chicks, the "coolest" emotionally, PM'ed me back with this message. To be honest, I'm surprised she chose me as a person she'd like to stay in contact with at all. She told me that she's the type of person who seems bytchy at first but is very sweet once you get to know her. I told her I'm the opposite: super nice for the first few hours and them I'm a grouch. I was trying to run some ****y/funny but I think she took it literally. This chick seems to have trust issues, or maybe I just put my foot in my mouth, or both lol. She's pretty enough that I'd like to follow up, but she's already stressing me out with her back and forth. What do you guys think based on her message (edited, not the exact PM). Is she telling me to get lost or is she playing hard to get? Sorry for such an AFC question but speeddating is a new frontier for me.

---

"lol... I laughed at the subject line you chose ("Gina": a '40 year old virgin' speeddating reference i brought up in our predate). Thanks for the message and sorry for my late reply! Things have been a little hectic lately. You seemed like a fun and cool person, and I wouldn't mind getting to know you better, but probably just as friends, since you have that 2-hour-per-person-time-limit thing goin' on :) In any case, my schedule in the next few weeks is pretty busy, so i'm not sure that i'd be able to meet up anytime soon. but you can contact me at email.com if you'd like. Take care! speeddating chick."

---

Her ambivalence makes me want to work for her, which gives a lot of credence to push pull, bait hook reel release theory.

Peace,

Wolf

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I'm in the pacific northwest/northern pacific region, hence the 'norpac' part of my name. 'Wolf' is a simple reference to a hunter in search of meat. The 'dog' or 'wild dog' connotation is popular in hip hop circles also, if you know what I mean. Not the most politically correct reference in the world, but hey you gotta get outta your comfort zone every once in a while, eh?

So whattya make of this chickie's strange pm? I figure she wouldn't have listed me as one of her choices or replied back unless there was SOME interest on her part. But what do you all think? Ethno, what's your take, man?

Originally posted by ethnomethodologist
Man, if I DON'T tag this thread right now, two years down the line I'm going to be kicking myself for not learning sooner...

NorPacWolf

Where did you come up with that name?

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ANOTHER SPEED DATING UPDATE

OK, so I've set up a date with one of the attractive girls for Friday night to down some beers. She said she's had a very rough week and she says she's going to need more than a couple of beers so "I hope you can handle me!"

There are two more who I'm supposed to go out with together (a blonde and a brunette). I just gave them some options on times and days, again for beers. The brunette's prettier, but the blonde is so nice and they're such close friends right now they come as a package.

There's another young lady (she's cool) who I've asked to help me with some chores around the house. At the very least, she can help me get some work done, as I truly need someone's help to take care of these things.

Then there's the girl with some attitude (PM above). I tossed out a couple of ideas for her, including a film festival as well as a 'non date' date where she helps me out with chores. Based on her initial LJBF speech, I'm not optimistic and predict she will want to drag this out, rather than go out with me immediately. She is a medium priority girl, where I don't foresee any action in the short term, but possibly in the long term.

Then there's one more girl, with a cute face but a big body. She's been contacting me frequently so I know her interest level is quite high, but then again she is a BBW. I know it will be easy, but I don't want a lot of people finding out about this one.

OK, will have another update later on.

Wolf

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SPEED DATING UPDATE

Just got back from a date with a girl that I predated at a speed date event last week. To my disappointment, we did not get physical. So I was somewhat disappointed even though we got along well on a personal level. With this being a Friday night, and her wanting to go to a bar, I had expectations. I'll give you a brief outline of what happened and you guys can tell me how to improve things next time. Met up at 6 PM at a local tavern. This girl had gotten my hopes up a couple of days earlier by saying she had a rough week and planned on drinking a lot "so I hope you can handle me!"

We met up as planned at about 6 PM or so. I was waiting in line at the brewery, as this place is very popular. A blonde in line ahead of me is staring at me, but as I get ready to chat her up my date finds me and drags me to the bar.

PS: What is wrong with me: why do I always want to game other chicks when I am already on a date with a girl?

A couple of seats open up at the bar and we hang out. This girl talks A LOT and so the pressure is off for me to say interesting things and tell a lot of stories. Mainly, I just down beers and listen to her talk excitedly about random topics: her family, her job, her speeding tickets, her friends, etc. I kinda like this as there are no lulls or 'state breaks' so to speak for the two hours we hang out.

I introduce some minor kino, hand holding back rubbing and so on, but no kissing or fondling of private parts. As far as I am concerned, I am dealing with an unknown quantity and am assessing her personality, her appearance, how well we are getting along, while trying to get more physically intimate, while gauging her interest level all at the same time.

At about a quarter to 8, she says she's got plans to hang out with a gay friend at a gay bar at 8, and asks me if I want to come along. Yeah, right. I tell her I need another beer. I'm having fun hanging with her, and want a lay, so I'm inclined to agree. I decide against it. The idea just turns me off. Which is probably what she figured anyway. At several points, she tells me that she is looking for several things in a guy:

a. his shoes
b. his smile
c. his sense of humor.

She says several times that we should hang out again and do something else. I'm cool with that. The problem at this point is, I've had one too many beers, literally, and I am losing my motor coordination. I know I'm supposed to go for a kiss close and be chivalrous and all that, but I'm just feeling sick to my stomach, weazy and my head is spinning. This is fun, but I'm also impaired.

She walks me out to my car and lingers for a bit. Tells me we should hang out together again, blah blah blah. I know I'm supposed to go for a kiss close. I don't do it. I'm shy, and plus I'm wasted and my head is spinning, and I'm slightly disappointed we're not going back to her place or mine to fyck. Oh well. I guess the bizarre rambling nature of this post may reflect my inebriated state also.

Some lessons learned:

a. an immediate fYck close is not that easy. I'd like to do her but she is an unknown quantity and we are both probably of the mind that a first date is a 'getting to know you' session where we want to get a feel for each other's personalities first before actually doing the wild thing.

b. don't drink. My judgment is impaired, I risked a dui, and I couldn't even hold the door open for her as we were leaving since my motor skills are seriously imnpacted. One beer or alcoholic beverage is enough. More than enough.

c. go for the kiss close. My best guess is that she was lingering at the end for this reason. I have to lead.

d. don't have any expectations and let things flow.

OK, end of FR. Any suggestions for first dates? I'm supposed to have another date with two girls, this time on Sunday. They're pretty much best friends from what I can tell. My best guess is that it will go much like this one: no lay at the end, but more of a getting to know you session. Feedback? Constructive criticism?

Wolf

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery Method advocates storytelling as a key component of the attraction phase of M3.
So true, so true.
I'm a small townie myself and it seems that most of the conversations/stories I overhear are centered around trips, vacations or getting out of here. The guys I know who wow the ladies have many common qualities; one of them is tons of life experience. Tell a local HB about a recent trip to Florida, Vegas or the beach (doesn't matter which one) and she melts.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"FI" From Blonde '6'

Whew, nice to have access to my journal again. :D

This is a snippet of a FR from a field report about a month old. I number closed four times on that night, signaling a return to my previous level of competence in the field. I also confirmed my severe case of "male pattern blindness" i.e., an inability to spot a woman's sexual interest until it is too late, as you will read below. First, the FR, then the IOI list, then the "FI" or fyck invitation that I missed:

---

IV. OLDER BLONDE
...The third number is from a blonde '6' in her late twenties. She was staring at me from inside the venue as I was walking in from the street. Definite AI. I open her with something, I can't remember what. She is highly interested, based on the following: she says she's very impressed with my profession. She asks me if the female workers I supervise swoon over me. She asks me where I live. 'Why, are you going to come knock on my door?' I ask. 'Yup, I'll be in your hometown Friday.' She then asks me what I'm doing later that morning (IOI? Probably one of several). She answers her own question, saying "I think you'll have fun." ('fun' being a euphemism for 'sex'). I get the number. Her interest level is high enough based upon my appearance alone, and is amped up by my status, that I don't have to 'work'; just keep a normal conversation going to keep and increase her interest level. I close by saying it was nice talking to her and asking how I can get in contact with her. "You can call me." I pull out a tissue. "Aww, man, you're getting her number on a tissue?" some male in her group says, offering a decidedly half hearted ****block/AMOG. I speak with another group of guys/girls my wing has already opened, but the blonde 6 stares in my direction for a long time right before she leaves.

I left a message, and in retrospect, the message was not appropriate. I told her: "I KNOW you remember me." I don't know why I said that. I think I'll just stop leaving messages. I was ****y, but not very funny. It was just presumptuous and socially inept. I've most likely lost this girl.

---

I. List of Probable/Possible IOI's

IOI 1: applying lipstick in front of me. This is after asking me if the female workers I supervise swoon over me (IOI 2?).
(Underlying assumption: she needs to make herself more attractive to me).

IOI 3?: Near the end of our conversation, the blonde asks me what I'm
going to be doing after I leave the martini lounge. She answers her
own question by saying she thinks I'll have 'fun.' ('fun' being a
euphemism for 'sex'?) (Underlying assumption: I'm a player).

IOI 4?: The blonde asks me what I do for work. I tell her. "Wow, that's VERY impressive," she says.
(Underlying principle: DHV).

IOI 5: blonde asks me my name.

IOI 6: blonde asks me my nationality.

IOI 7: blonde asks me my age.

IOI 8: blonde asks me if I am leaving when I put on my gloves and hat
inside the lounge.

---

It looks like the news is better (or worse) than I previously thought.
According to another pua, I received a "FI" (fyck invitation) by the
blonde6 (btw, the 'shyt test' reference pokes fun at another poster
who claimed that every statement and action listed was a 'shyt test'):

>IOI 3?: Near the end of our
>conversation, the blonde asks
>me what I'm going to be doing
>after I leave the martini
>lounge. She answers her own
>question by saying she thinks
>I'll have 'fun.'

Hey, this reminds me, the other day, this chick stripped naked in
front of me, spread her legs, started masturbating herself, and looked
me in the eye, and said "fyck my hot, wet, nasty puzzy." Do you think
that was an IOI? I dunno, I kinda think it was a shyt test. I think
she was testing my alphaness.

DUDE..... What you missed above, was a CLEAR "FI" (Fyck Invitation).
I've posted about this before, but...

When a chick asks you "what your plans are" for later in the evening,
or anything of that sort, that's almost always an indication she wants
to fyck!

How do I know this?

Because I missed *tons* of these when I was young, dumb, and full of
cvm, thinking they were just asking to be "polite". Chicks aren't
really ever "polite" - just about everything they do has an underlying
purpose (they're calculating, it's how they survived while being
physically weaker than men), and her asking you what you're doing
later on that night is not just so she can fill her intellectual
curiousity coffers.

If/when this ever happens to you again, ALWAYS interpret it as a fyck
invitation. If you're "not sure", well, obviously err on the side of
fyckING vs., you know, NOT fycking. If you got it wrong, she'll tell
you, trust me. There is *still* a lot of bad social programming and
ASD out there. Chicks simply can't come out and say "wanna fyck",
unless they are drunk. "What are your plans for the rest of the
evening" is about as close as it's ever going to get. Understand that,
in her mind, she basically threw herself at you, and you rejected her.

Well, at least I'm still getting one "FI" per month lol. I can never
spot them while I'm in set though.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sausage With Feet

If you've read earlier posts of mine, you know I have a serious
problem with 'male pattern blindness': i.e., an inability to detect a
woman's sexual interest until it's too late. Well, here is yet another
example from two days ago. I hope that by chronicling AI's, IOI's and
FI's (fyck invitations), I hope first to be much quicker in detecting
them, and eventually hope to be able to close on them on a regular
basis. On to my report:

***Sausage With Feet***

3/9/06, 3 PM:

I know, the header is soooo romantic. :) However, there is a lesson
to be learned here. I was doing some work late in the afternoon at a
cafe. A colleague of mine asked me why I didn't want to work in my
office instead. 'C'mon,' I'm thinking: 'why isolate myself when I
could be out and about surrounded by HB's?' Of course, I didn't say
that, I just told him I needed to get out of the office for a breath
of fresh air.

I sit down at a small table at a cafe in a busy section of town and
concentrate on my work intently for the first fifteen minutes. I
notice during this time that a HB blonde I've seen a couple days
earlier sits at a table a couple of feet away directly to my upper
left. I continue working. After about fifteen minutes, I look up
because my eyes are getting exhausted and I need to yawn and stretch.
I notice the blonde is now staring at me over her shoulder. However,
she is staring down, instead of looking into my eyes. However, she is
not looking straight down so that she's staring at my shoes.

'What the hell is she staring at?' I think. 'It must be something
really interesting because she's staring long and hard,' I'm thinking
to myself. 'I better find out what it is.' I follow her line of
sight....to her visual target. She is looking under my table. Yup, you
guessed the object of her desire/attention by my title: she's staring
directly at my crotch. Now, I'm wearing fitted jeans and as *I* look
down, I can see that the outline of my 'anatomy' is clearly visible as
I am seated. I look back up at her, feeling very embarrassed. I feel
'exposed' and vulnerable at this point (even though I'm fully
clothed), and I want her to stop. I stare into her eyes, half in
disbelief, half wanting her to stop, to hopefully make her feel
self-conscious about her behavior. She continues staring undeterred.
She doesn't care at all. It's almost as if she's hypnotized. Finally,
after I continue to glare, she turns away. Back to her conversation
with a local chode.

LESSON LEARNED:
Attraction is not a choice. This blonde MUST have known it's rude to
stare at a stranger, much less to stare at a stranger's crotch.
However, she continued to do so even after I reprimanded her with my
body language; by glaring at her.

a. I now understand why girls are constantly wearing tight jeans and
low cut blouses. If they are good looking or even if they simply have
a buxom figure, they are guaranteed to place a certain percentage of
men into an 'irrational' and highly suggestible state. They can play
you like a toy as you drool and focus on the possibility of having sex
with them.

b. If men could learn to decipher the same principles of attraction
and fashion, I believe that we can negate this advantage to some
degree and place women under our 'spell' on a strictly physical basis.
Now, women aren't nearly as suggestible, but based on this one
incident alone, I believe women are easily aroused and sometimes can
be just as shallow, horny, and loathsome as men, even male
construction crew workers, or regulars at a strip club.

Lesson learned 2: having been on the 'other side' of attraction now, I
can tell you this: if you MUST stare at a woman, especially a woman
you don't know, stare first into her eyes and SMILE. Try to respect
her humanity. Acknowledge that they are something more than a pair of
tits or a tight ass. I felt naked, exposed and vulnerable when this
girl stared at me. I wanted to cross my legs or simply cover my crotch
with my hand, but I had never been in this situation before and didn't
know what to do exactly.

Wolf

PS: I saw this girl three days earlier. She sat at a table in front of
me. We locked eyes and stared at each other for a few seconds. I made
no note of it whatsoever. Maybe by encountering me a second time she
felt more comfortable giving me a more sexually charged stare? Who knows.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Engaged HB8 Blonde Kinos Me: Should I Follow Up?

III. VENUE THREE: DANCE CLUB

This venue, a two story dance club, has a really nice decor and
layout. Lots of white and Asian chicks. Unfortunately, the majority
are older and an unfortunate percentage are heavy set/big bottomed.
There is a very cute blonde seated in an ottoman recliner. Perhaps mid
twenties, a solid '8'. I stare at her. She stares back. I walk over to
her and ask about her jeans, which has pictures of butterflies with
sequins.

"Why, do they look bad?" she says laughing.

I find out she was born in the town I live in, that we are both from
socal and have a few other things in common. But then she says she's
here with her fiancee (pointing to the bar) after I ask how she knows
the two people sitting next to her. The fiancee comes over, and I
befriend him. He looks a little embarrassed, not at all
confrontational. The blonde asks me if I have a card after I tell her
that I have to get back to my friends. She says she doesn't have a
card either. She says she works at a local eyewear store (she gives me
the address and directions, several times), and invites me to see her
there to get a discount on eyewear or on some cool jeans, which she
designs. Cool, I tell her. Too bad she's off the market, I tell
myself. We're kinoing each other very lightly throughout our
conversation: talking in each other's ear, touching each other on the
arm, the leg: I guess she's ok with the flirting. She insists on a hug
after I say goodbye. Weird.

My wing and I visit a few other places. All dives. There's one more
set to report on. I'll get to it shortly...

---

Question: What do you make of the blonde engaged hottie's apparently
flirtatious behavior? Would I look like a complete dork visiting her
at work? I don't think I will, but I am in all honesty slightly tempted.

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man,

i subscribed to your thread long ago and its good to see that popup msg when you post.

answer : go to her shop, but go with a friend. it appears she is not all set about marrying him. imo she wants to test single life, she wants to see if she is making a mistake being that guys fionce.

make sure you update frequently. cheers .

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"i'm So Confused!"

Players,

Gentleman: here's the latest. My wings and I have had a very interesting night out, two nights out, actually. I have no idea when I'll actually have time this week, if ever, to write up a full FR. I'll just post some of the more interesting/perplexing info and events from a couple of sets for now. Feedback warmly appreciated. :)

PREFACE:
My wing and I peacocked pretty heavily last night: I wore a dark navy blazer with a huge white logo of a dragon on the front. I wore a couple of necklaces, a ring, and rocked some brown aviator sunglassses along with the rest of my outfit. My wing was wearing a pair of HUGE elvis/elton john style glasses along with his outfit, featuring a white blazer and furry brown slip on shoes. I was feeling EXTREMELY self conscious as I usually dress fashionably, but not peacocky per se. Everyone was staring wherever we walked and it took me quite a while to feel comfortable wearing what I was wearing and I was really freaking out with all the staring. Fake it till you make it, right?

I. VENUE ONE:

We enter a reliable sarging venue, and we are drawing some very strong reactions all night long as I said, and as you shall see.

A. SET ONE: AN EPISODE OF 'WHAT NOT TO WEAR':
The first set's opened by my wing. There's a tall brunette '7' and an older '5' seated at a small table sitting on stools. The '7' is in a foul mood immediately and looks at my wing with a 'what the hell are you wearing?' look and slight frown on her face. She begins giving us a lecture about 'what not to wear' such as sunglasses at night and blazers in a bar. I tell her she is imposing her cultural judgments and being narrow -minded, all in a very objective, friendly even tone. Actually, I say that *I* do not judge other people, implying she is self righteous and narrow minded if she does so. I don't know why I or my wing are sticking around for this. It's clearly going nowhere. I begin to lecture HER on her fashion faux pau's (all invented on the spot) now. My wing and the bytchy '7's friend just bust up laughing as I lecture the '7' and as she grows more and more frustrated as I rebut each and every illogical point of hers. The '7' gets more and more defensive and finally gives up, saying she just wants to eat dessert with her friend. I'm glad we have an excuse to leave.

B. SET TWO: BBW AND DRUG ADDICT HOTTIE:
After the '7's' diatribe, I now have my opener for the next three sets. I ask the next two set: 'excuse me, can I ask you girls a question?' Big smiles here, unlike the first set: now it's a BBW and a hot young girl. The hot young girl is standing next to my wing and I am standing directly in front of the BBW. I get the BBW. Sigh. 'We're from California and we like to dress up a bit when we go out, but SOME of the people in here have told us that we're dressed inappropriately. Can you believe that? Can you believe how judgmental some people can be?' The two girls are having a great time with this, but I don't want this set: I'm not wasting a half hour with a BBW. I soon open a set with an older but still quite cute brunette. Later, my wing tells me he invted the hottie girl to bounce, but that she had asked for some smack in exchange. Crazy. My wing is getting discouraged already and wants to leave. I don't.

C. SET THREE: PETITE MILF HOTTIE WANTS TO FYCK ME AND BOTH OF MY WINGS:
I open the petite brunette I had eyed from the other side of the bar. As I walk closer to her, I see that she's about 40 or so and start to have second thoughts. I open anyway. I use the same opinion opener. 'Hey, I saw you guys working the room!' she says with a sly smile. She's trying to register her suspicion, but in a flirtatious way. Here eyes are wide and smiling. I'm in. 'You're taking a 'survey'...uh huh. I know the types of guys who takes surveys. Uhm hmm,' she says using her fingers to indicate a set of quotation marks. This girl is quite pretty: sparkling brown eyes, flawless skin and no wrinkles at all. She has a fit figure and is dressed appropriately for an upscale night venue: cool jeans, fitted white top layered with a baby black knit shawl. The only give aways to her age are her voice: a register lower than her former squeaky school girl voice, and slight crow's feet around her eyes. Objectively, she is pretty. However, I can't get quite past that age thing. She is smiling with her head turned to the side, indicating suspicion. However, she is also brushing her leg and knee against my crotch. Again. Three times now. She clearly wants to fyck. She's gently touching/fondling my chest, then my stomach, my arm, leaning in. She starts touching my necklaces now:

me: 'hey, hands off the merchandise.' She looks disappointed at the takeaway. She accuses me running another game on her.

I run another routine. Hey, I need practice. I point to my ring and say it means I'n not judgemental.

her: 'where did you come up with that? Why does that ring on that ringer mean you are not judgmental?!'

me: 'because I said so.' What the hell else am I going to say? I'm not prepared for this at all. Who cares anyway.

I can't get quite past the age thing. She says she is here for one night only before driving back up to Seattle. I eject gradually, by talking to the younger girl who I thought she was with. I eventually turn my back to the 40 year old. The 40 year old stops smiling as I turn away. My wing games her and she begins HER same routine on him: shyt tests plus heavy kino. My wing ejects. She begins gaming my *other* wing. She clearly wants some tonight, but I have mixed feelings about this one: I guess I'm just not into older chicks, even if they look great (for their age).

As I am talking to the petite older brunette, I notice the 'Swiss Miss' bar girl/Nicole Brown Simpson look-a-like is standing a few feet away at her register. I gamed her briefly a couple of weeks ago. As I talk to the two girls, the brunette and the girl I thought was her friend, Swiss Miss girl stares and stares and stares. I guess jealousy does work.

TBC....

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PEACOCKS IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST: A RARE BREED, continued.

D. SET FOUR: 'PARIS' AND 'NICKY'
My peacocked wing wants to leave. I see two hot blondes seated alone. 'What would you rate those two?' I ask peacock wing. 'They're '10's'', he says immediately, objectively. There is NO way I leave without at least opening, I'm thinking. 'I don't care if I crash and burn,' I tell him, shrugging my shoulders as I go in. 'Go in with him,' my peacocked wing tells my second wing. 'Excuse me, can I get your opinion?' One of the blondes nods, big smile. Same reaction as the previous two sets. I'm in. The other blonde had ejected to the bathroom about a minute prior to our entrance into the set. I keep looking over for the other blonde's entrance so I'm not taken aback and surprised when she enters. The blonde who's present apparently takes this as disinterest on my part, and begins imitating my furtive glances and eventually starts leaning on her elbow. The second blonde returns. She's feisty, rather than polite, but still very engaging, not dismissive. The second blonde who is now back is a dead ringer for Paris Hilton, with more makeup, a much bigger natural rack (at least C/maybe D), a big plump rear end (which she flashes to me a few minutes into set) but with a thin toned stomach and waist, and long thin legs. A definite '9' if not '10' in my book

'Paris' starts to gesticulate wildly, sticking her first finger (next to thumb) in my wing's face, holding up her hand in his face, waving her hand around, etc. I start imitating Paris's hand gestures immediately, rolling my neck around like a cobra (and snapping my fingers) for emphasis. The first blonde starts cracking up and laughing harder and harder the more I tease her sister (I do this three times, until the laughter subsides and I need a new routine). I start up with some cold reads at this point:

me: 'you're the leader' I tell the gesticulating sister. 'you're the alpha, she's the beta' I say trying to get control of the frame, or whatever it's called. 'Are you two girls best friends?'

The girls look at each other. 'Yes!' Paris says.

me: 'well, you're not really best friends unless you pass my 'best friends' test.' I run it. They look at each other before answering.

me: 'see, if you girls look at each other before you answer, you are best friends!' More hilarious laughter. Damm, these routines DO work. It hurts my pride somehow to use canned routines, but I am delivering them naturally now, at appropriate moments, and it does help you stay in set.

Paris: 'no we didn't!'
Nicky: 'yes, we did!'

Me: 'see! you two did it again!' More laughter.

My wing and I semi isolate each target now, but not without one more routine. I THINK we are entering 'comfort', but who the hell knows. I know I've opened, I've 'negged' the target (imitating her wild hand gestures), and DHV'ed by doing a couple of cold reads, including the 'best friends test' routine. Now I run an eliciting values routine. I ask both girls, 'what is the one thing in your life that you would want to make your life complete?'

Paris: 'Family,' she says immediately. She says this with her now infamous raised-finger-to-make-a-point gesture. I then 'stack' by moving to the next routine:

Me: '...and what is it about your family, what feelings do you get from being with your family that makes you say that?'

Paris: 'I can't explain the love I have for my daughter. I would do ANYTHING for her. She is my life.'

Me: 'I totally understand that....' Now, I begin kino-ing. First, light touches on the arm. Then I let my touch linger. But that's as far as I can push myself to go. I continue: '....I have some younger relatives, and even though they're not my kids, I love them so much that if they ever needed my help, I would drop EVERYTHING in order to help them out on the spot.' Paris begins nodding vigorously. But I'm not getting DDB ('doggie dinner bowl'), her eyes turn off to the side, they seem to be distant, preoccupied. She confesses that she's just gotten divorced. 'He cheated,' I cold read. She nods again. That wasn't a tough one, I can assure you, lol. She's still clearly hurting, despite the brave front she's uptting on. I ask her her daughter's age.

Paris: stares at me for a second: 'she's two. I have her name tattooeed on my backside,' pointing to her lowerback/butt with one hand.

Me: this piques my interest. 'Show me.'

Paris get up off her stool, turns her back to me, lifts the back of her shirt with one hand, and then pulls down the back of her jeans with the other hand, past the crack of her ass, displaying her tattoo for several seconds while bent over at a forty five degree angle. I'm tempted to to touch her ass/tattoo but I'm not sure if I can get away with that or not. I'm also tempted to pass out! LOL.

Paris: 'I don't show that to just anyone,' she says, as she then turns back around, lowering her shirt and puling her jeans back up, climbing back on her stool. That's a strange comment I think, as she's just mooned me, and flashed her ass to a bunch of patrons and wait staff standing immediately behind us.

I think in retrospect this ass flash was a 'shyt test' to see if I had the balls to escalate or touch her. I freeze up as I don't know what to do with that ass. Instead, we stared at each other for a bit and talked. I bet she felt this was a let down, perhaps even a rejection. Then two guys saunter up and Paris hugs them and greets them like old friends. That's her revenge. She rejects me right back. I think. I turn my back to her and start gaming the first blonde. Now my peacocked wing rolls up. He compliments my new target and hugs her. The first blonde stares at me first mouth open (with a 'are you going to let him do this?' look of astonishment on her face) before hugging my wing, to gauge my reaction: to see if I'll allow it or if it's "all right" with me? Weird. I've just been amoged by three guys in under a minute. Damm.

As a side note: In the middle of set with Paris and Nicky look a likes, I begin lowering my sunglasses from the top of my head, slowly, dramatically, for 'Nicky' to judge. Then, I put on a second necklace. At this point, I see the table to our left, a mixed group fo 4 guys and 4 gals. They STOP talking. Their attention is focused exclusively on me. They imitate me lowering my glasses; they begin pointing; one guy makes a gesture circling his neck with his hand, apparently talking about my necklaces.

I can see it: we 'own' the bar in a social sense. That is, everyone's attention is focused on the three of us: me, my wings and whichever girls/guys we're in set with. These people are jealous. Haters? In LA, they might've started a fight or started yelling insults. Here, they point and stare, or pretend not to take notice at all.

II. QUESTIONS:

1. did 'Paris' shyt test me by flashing her ass? Was she expecting me to kino her at this point and truly isolate rather than semi isolate? I think that 'I don't show that to just anyone' comment might have been key. Also, the fact that she welcomed those other guys so warmly may have a move to protect her ego when I didn't escalate or isolate when she flashed me? In other words, she put her ass on the line, I didn't bite, she felt rejected, and gamed other guys to make her feel sexy and wanted again? Agree or disagree?

2. how should I have dealt with the AMOG's in the Paris/Nicky set? Or were they AMOG's at all? I'm now starting to think Paris felt rejected and pursued the guys herself after I dropped the ball. Again.

Feedback warmly appreciated!

Wolf

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am not too sure that she did want you to touch her a$$, but it did mean you can move forward. which you didnt eventually. about the amogs i dont know..

next time dont think too much just do it.
"can i see that closely it looks realy good, pulling her pants and butt towards you"

so what looks good the a$$ or the tatoo.. go figure :p

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Sarge: I *DON'T* Get Blown Out! Woohoo!

I ran some day game today. I had basically given up since I had generated so much mistrust with my day game in the pac northwest before, and trust me, I try to go in totally under the radar, with a very laidback, subtle, quiet conversational approach. It turns out I was STILL running way too much ****y/funny, was too sarcastic, talked too loud and generally came off as abrasive. This is by the standards of the pacific northwest and it would've come off as merely 'sociable' not loud or threatening in southern california. I've learned a lot by doing daytime approaches however and generally just by living here. I can see the progress.

I now speak much more sloooooowly. Much more quietly. I allow breaks in conversations instead of asking a bunch of questions in rapid fire succession. I've really had to tone it down. I don't run any ****y/funny at all now, just funny sans ****y. I apologize a lot, even if the person doesn't seem offended, just in case. Cautious as hell.

4:30 PM on the bus. I sit down a couple of seats from this very, very cute petite blonde I've seen two or three times before. The bus is pretty empty, but there's another pretty brunette seated a few seats away also. The seat I'm in is facing sideways, rather than forward and the blonde girl's seat is also facing sideways, two seats from mine. I dawdle on my phone for a minute before working up the courage to talk to her.

me: 'that's an interesting bag.' (forget the neg, I would've gotten blown out--it wouldve been totally inappropriate).

her: 'oooh,' she says with a slight smile, looking down at her bag, and caressing it a bit.

me: 'let me guess...did you buy it at nordstrom's?'

her: 'uuuum, no.' She's still smiling.

me: 'damm.' snapping my fingers in mock disappointment.

her: 'I got it at urban outfitters...'

me: 'it looks like a grocery bag,' I say.

her: laughs, tilting her head back. 'Yeah, you could mistake it for a grocery bag. (Pause). It's good for carrying books.'

me: slight pause....'I hope I didn't offend you.'

her: 'ooooh no, not at all,' she says shaking her head, eyes wide open indicating she is not.

me: I ask what she's studying, figuring she's a student.

her: she tells me, then asks if I am a student.

me: I tell her I am working now.

her: 'I figured that,' she says nodding.

me: slight pause, wondering if I should continue. What the hell, I need to carry the first half of our first conversation. I ask about her school work, where she's from. We talk about visiting Disneyland. I try to spice up the conversation saying that Las Vegas is an 'adult' Disneyland, and ask her if she's ever been there. She says she hasn't. She's not offended though, so I'm still doing ok.

Lo and behold! She actually resumes the conversation herself! With a 'so....' something or other. I think she does it once or twice. It's a miracle! I haven't been blown out in a daytime conversation in the pacific northwest! Woohoo! She's laughing out loud now at just about everything I say. I force myself to make eye contact with her and resume the conversation after brief pauses.

See, this is the way they like it up here. No ****y, just funny. You can talk but you have to carry the better part of the first conversation. You can pause in between parts of the conversation, you don't have to rush through.

As we both are about to get off the bus, I have to initiate kino.

me: 'what's your name?'

her: she tells me.

me: I extend my hand for a handshake. We shake hands and she has a vice like grip. No wet noodle grip action here. 'Wow, you have strong hands.'

her: she laughs.

me: I say goodbye and wish her luck with her studies.

I figure I've laid successful groundwork for possible future conversations. There's no need whatsoever to number close as you see the same person frequently around here, unlike in SoCali.

...And the very cute brunette I had seen earlier on the bus? She stares at me as she gets off the bus. I've seen her around before, but that's the first time she's ever taken notice of me. I'm learning.

Wolf

Update: I see the blonde girl again a couple of hours later getting on the bus after I've already gotten on. I figure she'll just walk past me without acknowledging me. Wrong. She makes eye contact. Big smile. And her eyes are smiling, half closed. I'm surprised, to say the least. Never have I day-sarged successfully up here as I apparently have today. I think for a second of inviting her to sit next to me. But I choke and let her keep walking. All of my past unsuccessful day sarges makes me second guess any invitations at intimacy. I hope I see her again and we get to continue our conversations. But I can see the progress. I've adapted.

I believe I count two or three IOI's? Such as constant laughing at my fairly lame jokes, re-initiating the conversation at a dead spot or two, and a hand squeeze at the end? I think they're IOI's. Let me know if I'm on track.

Last edited:

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another Day Sarge: Similar to Yesterday's

Another day, another day sarge. I take the bus this morning, early at
around 9 AM. A tall thin brunette dressed down in jeans and a winter
jacket stands next to me waiting for the bus also. Again, another very
pretty girl. Her face has a distinctly Eastern European cast, with
slight but clear Asian features, in the cheekbones and eyes. She's
wearing glasses today, but I've seen her before without glasses and
she is strikingly attractive. Without my recent field experience in
the city and in my new hometown, especially recently, I wouldn't have
dared speak to her. Today's different.

Again, I take a seat a few seats away and ignore her for a couple of
minutes. I think talking to her right away would seem too forward. I'm
also slightly sleepy and I go back and forth for a minute like last
time wondering if I should initiate a convo. I look at her searching
for an interesting accessory as a conversation starter. No dice. I
figure I'll go in incognito anyway:

me: 'excuse me... (she turns)....is that jacket water proof?'

her: direct eye contact and smiles with her eyes and mouth: 'oh, yeah,
it is.' Still smiling. Her voice is a little uneven, she seems a bit
nervous. I think she likes me, or likes this interaction.

me: 'yeah I was wondering, because everyone seems to have one of those
jackets.'

her: 'yeah, and I like it because it's a windbreaker,' pulling on the
front of the jacket. She's still smiling.

me: I'm watching her body language very carefully, either for signs of
interest or signs of disinterest. 'Where did you get that jacket?'

her: 'you can get it at REI.....I got it online.'

We continue to fluff. I ask her about school and exams. She asks me
about what I do, and I tell her I'm working. She says 'oh wow...' when
I tell her my job. Again, as we are about to get off the bus, I ask
for her name and shake her hand. Her hand shake is a little more
reserved than the blonde's.

---

Just as last time, I see the brunette again on the bus stop on my way
back home. I see her, she sees me. I stop well short of her position
at the bus stop. I don't want to scare her off and I'm still uncertain
about how to do this. I finally muster up the nerve after a minute to
walk into her general vicinity. She moves about a foot further away.
Is she skittish? I have to find out.

me: 'so how was your exam?'

her: 'oooh, yeah, it was good.' Her voice rises in intonation at the
beginning. She is happy. 'how was work?'

me: 'it was good blah blah blah.'

We get on the bus, but I just go and sit, not waiting to see where she
sits.

When we get off the bus, I walk past her. She catches up to me.
Actually, she RUNS so that she can catch up to me. I'm surprised, but
not completely, based on the approach I did yesterday:

her: 'so......(at this point, her speech is not quite intelligible).'
Her voice is quivering a bit and she's basically stuttering. It has
something to do about work and how I liked my work today.

I answer, but she continues to ask questions, re-initiating
conversation every time I've answered one of her questions. I initiate
a slight bit of kino by touching her shoulder (once) as I speak to
her. Finally, I have to turn off to get to my place and she has to
keep walking straight. She seems disappointed that our conversation is
ending so abruptly. I shake her hand goodbye (still walking, with my
hand behind my back in a very indirect kino.

I can't believe it. I reached a hook point with a girl in a day sarge.
I should have stopped her right then and there and time bridged before
we went our separate ways. I've learned however, you're very likely,
although it's not assured, of seeing the same girl again in a few days.

---

There's a basic pattern here. Girls speak very softly, and very
slowly. The only real giveaways to their interest level are if they:

a. don't simply answer your question, but add a bit of unnecessary (in
the strict sense) detail or elaboration.
b. smile (with their mouth--teeth showing, AND eyes smiling: half
closed, wide open, etc.)
c. re-initiating conversation: 'sooo....'
d. stuttering

---

I don't think there's any real need to number close, although I guess
that's optional. I think it might be easier just to ask what they're
doing later, that day or that week or whatever. Then, you can just
meet up with them because they generally don't live that far away, or
there is some convenient meeting point which is very easy to get to in
my town.

Adamm

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay you are realy missing the point here, you have so many options to number close and you fail to do it, that girl was counter hitting on you, why didnt you get her number even if its just for the kicks of it.
from now on you should number close everytime or every second time.

cheers. goodluck.

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorCal --- this post is the shyt :up:

I'm glad you're back up an running on this....it looks like you've had some fun....
I'm still not very keen on the speeddate thing but it seemed to have worked for you somewhat.......It seems like you've had more fun just going out sarging than on your dates from the speeddating thing........but that's just how I read it.....

On Peacocking....
If you're going to do this right you can never be hung up on what people think about what you're wearing. You are wearing it for you not them right? I do the peacock thing everyonce in a while, its best to act like there is nothing different between what you're wearing and your personality.....just let it shine.....think of Andre from Outkast......that fool comes up with some of the craziest outfits ever.....I saw him on some magazine cover wearing a belt made of bullets and a feather boa.......just awesome if you ask me......thats how I roll just absoulutly crazy.........plus the more you do it the easier it is.......

I also liked how you took that one interaction from the girl who wasn't feelin the peacock (lol) and ran with it on other sets.......that's a good way to keep things fresh and localized to the place your at.....Other people obviously noticed you talking to a lot of people so it makes sense to talk about what's going on around you......good shyt...

Ok now about the chick how was starin at your crotch.......that some funny ass shyt if you ask me.......you could have ran some C+F on her I bet.....It's too bad more women don't do that to men more often......then maybe we might understand the whole objectify thing.....Personally I wouldn't care if some chick is lookin at me like a piece of meat.....I'd call it a compliment.....I turn someone on yes!!!........but even better....you could have flashed her some signals like a catcher in baseball.....catch her off guard...show her that you noticed her...make a joke out of it......again that's just me....

Now the girl with the tatt on her ass......similar things happen to me too and I never know what to do at the time......but as hindsight is always 20/20 you could have......
said something like this
"hey that's nice.... the tattoo wasn't bad either"
shows interest and some c+f too

Also I think you're right about how being funny as opposed to ****y and funny and how it works better in the North.....as I'm kind of in the same boat.....If you show your ****iness too much some people take offense to it real quick ......but if you just let your humor guide your interactions people ease up around you and tend to open up more as well as become interested in getting to know such a funny guy......

Thats it from me today....keep up the excellent work....I look forward to hearing more about your misadventures in the Pacific Northwest.....

Sarge on
:rockon:

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, players. Loco, your ****y/funny suggestions are a riot!

I do agree that I should AT LEAST number close. I've let too many opportunities get away. I'll have to redouble my efforts....

Wolf

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiss Close/Full Close Sticking Point

I need to get past a specific sticking point: I have a hard time getting myself to "react" instantly when it's pretty clear in the set that a girl wants to kiss or fyck. It's not difficult getting IOI's from chicks or number closing or email closing and I don't mind groping, but I have a mental block about going for the kiss and or isolating for a full close after I get several IOI's.

For example, last Sat. I was sarging this older chick who was rubbing my **** with her leg. She started doing this within a minute of talking to her. Despite the sexual kino, I tried running routines on her, and she started getting annoyed by this. I was insistent on running them for the sake of getting practice, but I was also really nervous getting sexual with her within a couple of minutes.

This past Thursday, I encountered a blonde two set, HB8.5 and HB8. Within a minute or two, my target (HB8.5) was leaning up against my chest, whispering into my ear, and I was massaging her back and neck and arms and whispering into her ear also. The vibe was very sexual, but I still didn't go for a kiss or fyck close. As in the set with the older chick, she became more and more irritated and bored, as I ignored more and more of her kinesthetic and verbal cues that she wanted me to physically escalate. Not only did she escalate kino, but in response to my eliciting values routine about the one thing that would make her life complete, she said: "a dildo!" and started giggling like crazy.

Should I just force myself to go for a kiss close every set to get out of my comfort zone? Do you guys have a specific suggestion for escalating to kiss closes? I've read about Style's kiss close technique. But my main problem is my hesitancy in the field as a set heats up. I'm getting frustrated at my inability to will myself to do this. I'm constantly choking or freezing. Aaargh!

Wolf

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
why not just build yourself up from one routine to a few. maybe if you do #close more often things will look easier with time, more instantanious.
cheers man.