Small Town Sarging

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chick Opener and "Psycho Chick" 5/8/06

"Chick Opener"

I have mixed feelings about posting this FR. A chick opens me Monday morning in my building (5/8/06?). She also finds my email, and attempts to begin the comfort phase with me. What's embarrassing is that I amped up attraction just by being grumpy in the morning. Later the same day, I meet "psycho chick"; a chick who's attracted, but goes apeshyt when I try to get her phone number. More on this chick later....

---

This Monday morning, I was in a rush to get somewhere, and I became flustered because I'd just missed my elevator. A woman behind me notices my frustration and mentions:

"...uh, did you know there's a stairwell directly in front of you?!" I had no idea who this woman was, and was dumbfounded by what I later realized was a chick approaching me with a ****y/funny opener.

I'm not really proud to report this, but I saw her just a few minutes later, and angrily announced that what she said was completely inappropriate and that she should not address me in such a manner again. I totally over-reacted. Strangely, she digs up my email (I had given her my first name), and sends me an email apologizing and asking if I wanted to join her for coffee.

---

"Psycho Chick", Part One:

I saw a cute girl I had my eye on for months, later that same afternoon 5/8/06? (I rarely see her as she works at a particular store only sporadically, but I know she's attracted since I've caught her staring at me in the past). This could be my worst sarge ever and in retrospect I regret even pursuing her.

I asked her: 'so how you doing?' She answers.

So I ask her again: 'so how you doing?'

She looks at me with an expression of 'what the....?'

However, we chat amiably for a few moments. Despite weak game, I still get her email. But then I asked for her number, and here she becomes extremely defensive and stiff jawed. Her reaction is very odd and defensive. She refused to give her number, and gave me a stern look, as opposed to the easy smile she had given me just moments earlier. What the...???

CONCLUSION:

1. If a girl asks you a silly question, or insults you (i.e., runs ****y/funny or negs), especially if the woman barely knows you, you can be certain she is attracted. She can't come out and say: "you're hot," so she'll do do the adult equivalent of a schoolgirl kicking the boy she likes in the shins: she'll tease you verbally.

I didn't recognize this earlier, but the first girl's holding my hand like a vice grip when I spoke to her later that morning should've been a big hint tipping me off to her attraction. Of course her invitation later in the day made her intentions completely clear. Strangely, my anger at her reinforced her feelings.

...Women express strong feelings when they are attracted, and assume that when a man expresses strong feelings of any kind, he must be having the same internal feelings of attraction also. In other words, if you get upset with a woman, she will assume that *you* are attracted, since this is how a woman might behave around you when SHE is attracted (but afraid to let you know directly).

In summary, if a woman who doesn't know you initiates a conversation for any reason, assume she is attracted, ESPECIALLY if her comment and/or tone are teasing. Also, if you are forced to choose, err on the side of being a jerk, rather than a nice guy. Again, I have mixed feelings about posting this, as I try to not to get angry or upset, but the expression of strong feelings can create or enhance attraction whether we like it or not, whether it is our intention or not.

Wolf

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
May 12/13 Weekend Night Game

II. NIGHT GAME

My goal this weekend is simply to get back to where I was at a couple months earlier: opening aggressively, and getting over my approach anxiety. Closing is not a priority this weekend. I just want to open aggressively and vibe in a fun manner with everyone. I succeed on that level.

Some notable sets this weekend-

(Fri):

1. I open a five set. It's a mixed group of two Bulgarian men and three Bulgarian women visiting from out of town. Oddly, one of the bulgarian guys wearing a white shirt AI's me into the set by staring at me twice as I chit chat with buds at the next table. I enter the set asking them why they were staring at me, in a joking manner. I don't remember what the answer is, but they all seem very friendly and are all smiling. I just go with it, joking around, asking questions, trying to freeze out my target: a strikingly attractive tall blonde with black streaked hair, big brown eyes and a silent mysterious air about her. The guy on my far right in set starts to "sell" her: he says she is a chanel model or something but also says she can't stay in portland for more than three hours and laughs. The brunette '6' to my right leans into me to touch me with her body. The brunette '5' on my left is laughing, mouth wide open. I poke her in her eye just for the hell of it and she laughs (a compliance test in retrospect).

Some guy in a three set is amogging me from the next table: he is imitating my loud voice. I get distracted and decide to leave to amog him. I amog him in front of his two chicks. I'm standing in between the two chicks. The two blondes are laughing, giggling. But I make two crucial errors. At first, I am standing in between the two chicks, a position which the chicks like (based on their open mouthed laughing). When I leave them to get directly in the guy's face, they feel left out and alienated (they now look stone faced and stopped laughing). Also, the bulgarians leave while I'm the three set, taking my target with them.

Stupid: I get distracted by the amog and lose the target in the five set as well as the two girls in his set. Not good.

It's very strange, but one guy from my lair who had been checking out these two sets later sends me an email saying I was "amazing." This confuses me: the set with the bulgarians just seemed like a fun conversation to me, and I barely spoke to my target. Also, I was completely oblivious to the IOI's from the blondes in the three set, simply assuming these girls were drunk and giddy as a result. Male pattern blindness strikes again. Am I under-estimating the level of interest from chicks? Or were these just fun, chatty sets? Don't know.

---

(Sat):

Venue 2 (I open a bunch of sets):

1. a brunette7/blonde8/BBW three set of girls in their early twenties opens my two wings and I, asking for a light while we stand in line (can't remember which girl asked). The brunette7 begins touching my blazer, and I run the "hands off the merchandise" line. I don't think she likes it as she tries to ****block me later. I believe the blonde was the one who wanted me. A wing tells me the three are staring over at us when they are on our left inside the bar. They are staring at us from the opposite side of the bar later.

The blonde8 then passes in front of me twice getting off from the dance floor, so I grab her arm (gently) and talk to her. She seems receptive, turning me towards me with a smile as I take her arm. She confides that she didn't like the dance floor, still smiling. But the brunette7 cuts me off, and some guy doing card tricks distracts the blonde. I try to bounce them, inviting the brunette in particular, but she doesn't bite. She asks why I want to hang with her now when I was so mean to her earlier? The brunette then declines the bounce and leaves taking her girlfriends with her. Too bad, as I was forced to allow the BBW to kiss me and rub my c0ck to try to get to the blonde. Ugh.

---

2. My wing opens a two set (brunette 8/blonde 7). He's in immediately! Bam, the brunette is smiling at him. Wing introduces me immediately to the two girls, pulling me in. Awesome! Now I'm talking to the blonde, while my wing games the brunette. I notice the brunette glancing over at me, two, three times.

Me: "Hey, why are you looking over at me like that?" I ask her.

Now I'm talking to both girls. My wing steps out, actually physically sitting down and putting his hands up, as if in resignation, essentially giving me the set (my wing is awesome, straight up: I realize later I amogged him out of set with his target). I keep running c/f, and I tell the blonde: "you must be really, really nervous because you are talking incredibly fast. I didn't understand a word you said." No laughter. This comes across more as an insult than a 'neg.' Plus the neg was unnecessary as she was not coming across as bytchy or haughty. I try to game the brunette later, but the blonde continually ****blocks me.

The brunette stares at me later in the night from the left side of the bar. I talk to her again on the opposite side of the bar and qualify her, asking her if she wants to be in a relationship: "yes! I want to get married and have kids!" she says with a big smile. I qualify her further asking if she has "strong birthing hips." She complies and flashes me her stomach by pulling up her shirt allowing me to inspect her hips above her low rise jeans. The blonde looks a little sad (is she jealous?): "he just wants to stare at your stomach."

Duh. I try to cool out the ****block by talking to her and being nice to her, but the *brunette* now feels left out when I do so and immediately goes over to flirt with another guy (jealousy plotline). I try to pull her out of her new set but as soon as I do so, the ****block takes the brunette by the arm. "What did you want to show me?" the brunette asks me in a very direct fashion after I try to isolate her from the guy in the set and the ****block blonde. I mumble some response but give up the set.

---

3. I game a tall blonde 7.5. Can't be older than 22. Really cute and thin in a white blouse and jeans. She had been dancing very sensually, obliviously in front of me. A couple minutes later I walk up to her: "damm girl, you looked great dancing earlier. I just had to talk to you." My frame is very direct, and I stare at her intensely. She stares back and listens very intently to what I have to say. I game the entire three set. I leave, I can't remember why. I think I just got bored talking to them.

---

4. I game a brunette near the end of the night. Nice boobs, nice tan, cute face, nice skin, but not a model thin body. She's a '7'. She repeats the line some other blonde used on me after I opened her. I ask her what's up with that. She says that the other girl is part of her crew and the line is an insider's joke allowing them to shake their boobs in front of a guy. I start to kino her. She squeezes my hand. She asks my name. She compliments me on my facial features. She says my facial features suggest strength. That should be three IOI's (hand squeeze, asks my name, compliments my appearance). However, when I try to close for a number, she declines. She says she's dating a guy. Some guy does show up at the end of the night to give her a big hug, but I'm not sure why I wasn't able to close after three IOI's. Curious. One wing says after I leave: "go back in there, she's still staring at you." I tell him I tried getting the number but couldn't. He seems flabbergasted.

---

5. Another girl AI's me, seated on a stool. She's a 6.5. She compliments me on my shirt. The girl next to her, a tall 8.5 brunette, interrupts us and starts talking to me. I'm running Mystery Method indirect game unwittingly. There's a guy there, mixed set. The 6.5 says the 8.5 and the guy are currently dating but that she's ****ed the guy before. I'm not that interested in the set and leave.

---

6. I open a mixed three set: one guy, two girls. The hotter girl, a 7.5 is single, the 6.5 Latina is dating the guy. The 7.5 is exchanging numbers with a guy as the bar closes. Then they bail after two or three minutes of me gaming them. Some very tall, random African American guy walks by and says of the three before I enter: "this is the coolest group in the room." I physically pull him in as I enter the set and ask him to tell them what makes them the coolest. He says the 7.5 makes them the coolest. I'm in. But I'm out 3 minutes later. The bar closes.

That's it! Several groups of girls open us, AI me, stare at me, IOI me, but curiously I couldn't close. Clearly, I did not get in good with the obstacles and they ****blocked me. Too much ****y/funny. Also, I think I've just gotten spoiled and expect girls to fall all over me, and that's not going to happen every single set: I have to actively game them.

III. CONCLUSION:

1. Opening is an acquired skill which is easily lost, but which takes on incredible momentum once you start. The way I was able to get started was by giving a guy from my lair 60 bucks. Forced me to open three times within 45 minutes.

2. One thing which was tough for me to tell was whether I was generating attraction or not. My conversations were fairly brief, and did not generate the type of "hot" IOI's I've seen in the past. I wonder if I'm just getting spoiled and impatient expecting crazy IOI's right away, or if my game is not being structured properly. I did not close: no numbers, no emails, no kiss or full closes this weekend. But I felt like things went well since I was able to open and get a warm (not hot) set just about every time, especially in my second venue.

3. Another problem: the ****blocks, male and female, were going crazy on me. I didn't ingratiate myself with them, and probably ran too much c/f on them, alienating myself from the target's friends. Have to watch out for that. Can't overneg, or get in a c/f rut.

Wolf

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5/15 Day Game

I. DAY GAME (Monday afternoon):

1. I visit my first clothing store. A very pretty blonde 8 I recognize from my workplace is working there (I guess this is her second job or her new job). She ALWAYS seemed to have a pout on her face at work. She's light spirited and jovial today. Why? I guess she likes this second/new job better. She obviously recognizes me and we check each other out a few times. I used to think she disliked me, but I guess she just didn't like her last job. I see her as I emerge from the fitting room. She's got that pout again. She just pouts. It's not an issue with me per se.

---

2. I visit a second clothing store. Don't know this girl, a pretty brunette 7 with 10 or 15 extra pounds. She stares at me hard and and chats with me too much, talking too loud and too fast. She catches me off guard, so I make no attempt to close her.

---

3. I visit a third clothing store. I see yet another hot girl, a tall brunette 8 with an eatern european or possibly latin look (she has high wide cheekbones and dark brown eyes). She gives me a very big wide eyed smile when she sees me. She stares at me when she thinks I'm not looking.

Lesson learned: 3 hot chicks at clothing stores try to game me, and I don't make any attempt to close any of them. I should game them.

Wolf

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Night Game: May 18/19/20: Kiss Closes

I spent the past three weekend nights sarging. As usual, I started off all guns blazing, got off to a monster start (Thurs. night), but did not have very much left in the gas tank at the finish line (Sat. night). My goals were to practice kiss closes, a goal I had been putting off for a long time just sorting out issues with incompetent wings.

Actually, I'm not sure if these are technically kiss closes, as they are not makeouts. I just asked girls for a kiss goodbye and let them kiss me on the cheek, but that seemed to work. I'll go for makeouts shortly using Style's and Mystery's kiss close routine.

---

THURSDAY

I meet up with a couple of wings. We chat and chill for a while. 'K' chats up a very thin girl outside the bar. He chats with the girl and her mom for a good while (15 min.). "Kiss goodbye?" He asks the girl. She complies. The mom
gives him a hug goodbye too. I model this throughout the weekend.

VENUE ONE

Thursday started off when one of my wings stopped two girls in their tracks inside the bar to invite them to sit at our table. I've never seen a pua do that and I have to give him credit for this technique. I occupied the obstacle for as long as I could. Two other wings took turns occupying the obstacle, a heavy set, pleasant brunette gal.

I then opened a two set right behind our table, but ran out of things to say; my intent was to merge the two sets to create an 8 set. I send my wing in to re-open the set. He hangs in for a while there too. While the lead guy did not close, it was very illuminating to see that girls can just be stopped mid stride and invited to a table full of guys. Nice.

---

VENUE TWO

The ****farm rolls up to a second bar. There's a four set seated outside. One of them blatantly AI's one guy in my group.

me: "I saw you checking him out. You want me to introduce you?"

The four girls are all slack jawed.

My three wings are at my side now. We just seat ourselves.

girl one: "What just happened here?"

me: "I'm a hurricane, baby! RAAAARR!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

Some AMOG yells back (can't remember what he said).

girl one: "I love your voice. Don't you love his voice?" she asks her girlfriends. "Can you do something with his voice, like put him on a rap record or something?" this girl continues to gush, asking her African American girlfriend to hook me up. "Are you on myspace?" the African American girl asks me. I say I am not. Doh!

My wing email closes, as do I. "Got an email?" he casually asks his target. She complies and writes it down. I'm talking to some hippie, spacey, friendly chick while my wing works. She closes me by simply slipping me her card with her email while she talks with her girlfriend. Very discreet.

In the middle of my set, my wing K teaches me the palm reading routine right in front of my girl! I perform the routine on her AFTER she's watched my wing teach it to me. She still eats it up. Weird.

Wing K tries to kiss close my target. She declines. I talk to him about not trying to close my targets but he doesn't seem to get it. My wings are so clueless. I do all the heavy lifting of opening a four set and they just barge in. I just can't find a wing who follows wing rules. Doesn't matter how many times I explain them.

---

FRIDAY

Venue One (kiss close one) at a dance club:

My wing V introduces me to a waitress he used to date at the club. I tell her that I can't touch her or date her, since she belongs to V. She comes over
to chat with me about a half dozen times so I know I have to close her. I ask for an email. She insists on giving me her number instead. I ask for a kiss goodbye on the cheek and she complies. I ask her what she's doing after work. She says she's going to an after hours bar at 4 AM. I'm not sure if I'm willing stay up that late, so I decline trying to set up a bounce right after her shift.

Last Venue:

We're at an after hours diner, full of trannies, goth chicks, hippie chicks, etc.
There's a cute goth rocker chick and another girl with princess leia
hair buns seated immediately behind us. I open them. Wing V invites them over, and just like clockwork, they come over. Wing V opens my target, not giving me a chance to choose. Grrrr. I'll have to talk with him about that. V email closes the goth chick. So easy to invite girls. But the problem is, it's hard to get rid of them if you don't like them. Princess Leia burped like an overweight truck driver the entire time. Disgusting.

---

SATURDAY.

I'm extremely tired. More tired than I was on Friday. I don't get out until past 11 PM. I just eat food at the first venue. At the second venue, I sarge a very pretty eastern european looking chick at a lounge where I'd seen her a few weeks back. She was with a party of four guys then, AI'ed me twice, but I thought I opened pretty weakly. I decide to go in full force this time. She is talking to one of the four guys she was with last time.

I chat up the guy to get into the set.
me: "...so, how do you guys know each other? Who's in your group?"
her: "well, I'm here with him, and that's it."

I continue talking to, befriending the guy. The girl's left out so she keeps trying to butt in. I keep ignoring her. Then I neg her (can't remember what I say). I do get her laughing, but then again, she is with her date so it'll be hard to pull her.

I pawn off three different girls right in front of her, to try to get her jealous (jealousy plotline). I recognize one of the waitresses who's off duty and give her a hug in front of my target. Then, a blonde chick I'd spoken to earlier rubs past me and I accuse her of grabbing my ass in front of the target. Doesn't faze the target. Then I grab a blonde in her late thirties/early forties who just happens to be walking in front of me. I talk to her, and ask for a kiss goodbye. I chat with this blonde thirty seconds and get a kiss on the cheek from her. I report this to the brunette. She's still not jealous.

I ask the brunette how we can get in contact again. She says she only has a work email. I eject. I try again later, and she says she only has a work email and can't use it for other purposes. Apparently, she's there with a date and likes him enough not to let me close her in front of him, dsepite AI's previously, and IOI's in set. I tried.

---

SUN. MORNING (LAST CALL):

I'm at the last venue of Sat. night/Sun. morning. I'm just lollygagging around the club, really burned out and tired, just before the club's closing. I hadn't approached any chicks at all in this last venue. I was thinking of bed, but not because of sex, but because I wanted to get some sleep.

I'm hanging out by the bar, watching the talent flow out. A very drunk blonde, big bottomed girl (cute face, but big-bottomed) is about to roll out, hand in hand with her date. She stops directly in front of me, gives me a big smile and says: "heeeey, preeeetty!" She just stands there, eyes half closed, mouth wide open, gawking at me. Her
date is pulling her by the hand towards the door but she won't budge. I'm taken aback by her directness. She finally leaves after I stand and stare and say nothing.

Another girl rolls by. I catch her staring at me out of the corner of my eye. She continues staring as she walks out.

Then another girl does exactly the same thing.

A fourth girl now, same reaction.

I found this to be very strange as I had been at the club for nearly an hour, and not a single girl had AI'ed me during that time. Now that they were ready to leave, I get them in bunches. I ask my wing K what's up with all these AI's. He says: "that means these girls are saying you didn't have the balls to approach." Uuuuh, ok, lol.

Moral of the story:

1. assume every girl in the room is attracted to you (you may not be far from the truth).

2. get some rest during the day so you can actually approach chicks and vibe with high energy when you're out.

---

CONCLUSION:

I'm being too conservative. Girls are not squeamish at all about kissing, even if you are a complete stranger, as long as they are attracted. However, you do have to ask. Booty calls are available too but you do have to ask. So, two numbers, an email and two kiss "closes" over the weekend. I know a lot more was and is available if I am more aggressive.

Also, I don't have the energy to sarge three consecutive nights. Two nights out of three is great though. I rely on energy to be alpha but I peter out if I have to do this six hours a night three consecutive nights.

My wings are very impressed with my game, especially my attraction game. They are really pushing me to close every time and I am trying to do that. I am simply trying to take the physical practical steps rather than thinking about and analyzing those steps.

Wolf

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck Up Report: Embarrassing and Long

Whatever you do, don't run game like I did. The target is a short blonde who I've been gaming for a couple of months. Our first conversation seemed to go pretty well; I received multiple IOI's such as her laughing at my lame jokes, her squeezing my hand, her re-initiating conversations during lulls. I saw her again a second time later that same day, and this is where things start to go awry. She sees me when she gets on the bus and gives me this very sexy smile with her eyes half closed, if you know what I mean. I chicken out and don't invite her to sit with me. Mistake number one (she feels rejected).

Mistake number two: I see her again some time later and she literally runs into me physically, and staring at me as I get off the bus. We chit chat for a bit and for reasons unbeknownst to me, she asks me where I live and offers up her apartment number unsolicited. Double freak out: a proximity alert and possible double full close invitation. I don't act on the apparent invitation. When I get back to my place, I nearly pass out at what happened.

Mistake number three. I see her a few days later and start yelling at her from my car while she's walking on the street. Very indiscreet.

Mistake number four: I see her again and invite her for coffee (she says yes, but says she'll be out of town over the weekend). I ask for her number. It turns out to be a dud. I did not arrange a specific meeting time. Not good.

I see her again yesterday. We talk again, disclosing personal details about our lives. She tells me some very personal things, and am really moved, but I ask for her number again and it again proves to be a dud. This is getting really embarrassing.

Conclusion:
I believe she twice gave me opportunities to kiss/fvck close her: first on the first day we met when she gave me the sexy seductive smile and second when she disclosed where she lived and I did not act upon this information.

Some possibilities:
a. she has a boyfriend and therefore does not want me calling her therefore giving me fake digits.
b. I blew it the first day I met her by not escalating.
c. I blew it again when she told me where she lived and asked where I lived and did not act upon both opportunities.
d. all of the above.

In essence, she has given me too many opportunities to close her out and I have not pursued any of them, so she sees no need to give me more opportunities. I just feel really dumb about how all of this proceeded. Just venting. If there's a lesson to be learned it's that your window of opportunity with a chick is relatively narrow, so close her out first chance you get.

Question: is anybody willing to admit to a similar fvck up, lol, and how did you rebound?

Wolf

latebacon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of Course People Fvck Up

NorPacWolf said:
Whatever you do, don't run game like I did. The target is a short blonde who I've been gaming for a couple of months. Our first conversation seemed to go pretty well; I received multiple IOI's such as her laughing at my lame jokes, her squeezing my hand, her re-initiating conversations during lulls. I saw her again a second time later that same day, and this is where things start to go awry. She sees me when she gets on the bus and gives me this very sexy smile with her eyes half closed, if you know what I mean. I chicken out and don't invite her to sit with me. Mistake number one (she feels rejected).

Mistake number two: I see her again some time later and she literally runs into me physically, and staring at me as I get off the bus. We chit chat for a bit and for reasons unbeknownst to me, she asks me where I live and offers up her apartment number unsolicited. Double freak out: a proximity alert and possible double full close invitation. I don't act on the apparent invitation. When I get back to my place, I nearly pass out at what happened.

Mistake number three. I see her a few days later and start yelling at her from my car while she's walking on the street. Very indiscreet.

Mistake number four: I see her again and invite her for coffee (she says yes, but says she'll be out of town over the weekend). I ask for her number. It turns out to be a dud. I did not arrange a specific meeting time. Not good.

I see her again yesterday. We talk again, disclosing personal details about our lives. She tells me some very personal things, and am really moved, but I ask for her number again and it again proves to be a dud. This is getting really embarrassing.

Conclusion:
I believe she twice gave me opportunities to kiss/fvck close her: first on the first day we met when she gave me the sexy seductive smile and second when she disclosed where she lived and I did not act upon this information.

Some possibilities:
a. she has a boyfriend and therefore does not want me calling her therefore giving me fake digits.
b. I blew it the first day I met her by not escalating.
c. I blew it again when she told me where she lived and asked where I lived and did not act upon both opportunities.
d. all of the above.

In essence, she has given me too many opportunities to close her out and I have not pursued any of them, so she sees no need to give me more opportunities. I just feel really dumb about how all of this proceeded. Just venting. If there's a lesson to be learned it's that your window of opportunity with a chick is relatively narrow, so close her out first chance you get.

Question: is anybody willing to admit to a similar fvck up, lol, and how did you rebound?

Wolf
Of course us guys stuff up like that all the time.

I can remember thinking I had a girl at work roped in. Chatted for short while in short bursts when we'd see each other around our office building.

Lots of eye contact, smiles.

I asked her out after a while and followed up with an e-mail and she didn't reply.

Maybe you waited too long . Her initial levels of interest seemed high but you didn't follow up therefore she had probably closed your window of opportunity.

It doesn't matter coz as you know there are other chicks.

The biggest mistake you've made was to keep chasing her after she gave you a dud number.

This is covered in the Bible.

I've been given dud numbers before. Once that happens you cut your losses and forget all about her which is what I did to the girl from work.

Do you think you'd give a girl a wrong number by accident???

I think not.

Girls like that will tolerate you because they love the attention and they can tell their friends how this stupid guy keeps on coming back for more.

There are heaps of girls who deserve your attention so just move on and forget about your losses and concentrate on your next win.

Judge women by their actions only!

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Non Report: This Weekend

I took Memorial Day weekend off, and returned to going out this past weekend. Usually, whenever I take a break, I am very rusty and this weekend proved no exception.

FRIDAY NIGHT:

I roll into town around 9:45 and see an awesome fireworks show. Oddly, even as I'm watching, my wing is calling incessantly, so I feel guilty as I almost feel like I'm 'wasting time' which could be spent sarging. Can anyone say: 'social robot?'

I meet up with wing K at about 10:15 PM on the street in front of an Irish pub. Immediately we are opened by a girl with mousy brown hair standing in the street dragging a cig. She asks for a light. K lights into her right away with game:

K: 'excuse me, can I get your opinion on something?'
her: 'no.'

K tries again:
K: 'can I ask you to turn around, I know it sounds a little unusual, but...'
her: 'no. you just want to see my ass. you can see me turn around when I walk back into the bar.'

This sort of unnatural game in the laidback pacific northwest just does not flow smoothly at all, and K continues to get hammered in the field.

The girl and I fluff for a bit outside. We show each other our belt buckles. She has a belt from an airline flight, just like the waitress from a couple weeks ago. I tell her she looks like Jodie Foster (she does). More blah blah blah, until the bouncer yells at everyone to form a line down the street. The girl gets scared off and heads back into the bar.

---

Venue 1:
Inside the bar, I start talking to a blonde '6' to my right at the bar, to warm up. I turn to my left and there's a tall brunette, maybe 23, thin, white blouse with gold lettering, who's really cute: a 7.5. She leans into me and begins rubbing her body against mine, smiling broadly. She's reaching around me to rub her body against mine some more now, moving closer, if that's possible. She's basically all over me, talking excitedly about god knows what. A blonde 6.5 sidles up to the brunette's side, takes a look at me, then begins to talk to her brunette friend. I motion to wing K to talk to the blonde. Then I tell him verbally, directly to talk to her, to the obstacle. I tell him over and over, and finally pull him by his shoulder and tell him to talk to the blonde. He won't do it. He seems frozen. He says his positioning isn't right (he's standing directly behind and between them). K starts talking very loudly, but he's talking to me instead and not to the blonde. He asks for an introduction, but I don't know their names, and tell him to just start talking to the blonde. No dice, he won't comply.

I give up. I ask wing V to wing me. I ask him several times. He looks at the girls. He has the same 'deer in the headlights' look as K. He doesn't talk to the blonde either. I'm out.

Now my wings want to leave the bar altogether. They say there are no targets. Not true, but they still want to leave. But it's after 10, so we'll have to pay a cover somewhere else. So we spend an hour and a half just wandering around looking for a bar without cover. We wind our way into two smaller clubs with far fewer targets than the bar we just left. We keep wandering. It's late, now nearly 12:30 AM.

Venue 4:
K has approached a couple of girls on the street. The two girls, a cute brunette and 6 blonde, were actually looking for the club we're now walking to. So they walk with us to the club. Oddly, K stops talking to the girls after he's opened them, and gotten them to walk with us back to the club. I try to keep the set alive with some small talk. K still is not talking to them. I try to keep the two girls occupied while we are standing in line. Then K runs a palm reading technique. Then CA runs a palm reading technique on the two girls.

We finally wind up inside the club. By this point, I'm extremely discouraged and irritated. Obviously, this whole 'I don't want to pay for a cover' excuse is simply a ruse and excuse not to sarge. Approach anxiety has taken a hold of my wings and these excuses are a way of avoiding talking to girls. Wing V orders a meal at the club, effectively ending his night out.

Venue 5:
We wind up at a late night diner. I start talking to a young blonde. I open the set and boom! Wings K and V are all over my target. Fvcking ridiculous, as all three of us try to run c/f on her. I just give up the set. Terrible fvcking night. First my wings won't wing me, then they completely swarm my target. In between, we waste an hour and a half doing nothing, trying to save a fiver. Crazy.

At the end of the night, wing V mentions that sarging doesn't feel natural to him. He says he's not having any fun. He says he's having trouble with the approach. My sense is that he's ready to give up night game altogether, and my intuition proves correct the following night.

---

SATURDAY NIGHT:

Saturday is even worse. I meet up with wing V at his place at about 10:30 PM, outside his door. Wing V is with his girlfriend. I'm ready to roll out right away, but V invites me and another wing CA up to his place. We spend another half hour just chilling at his place. It's now 11 PM and I'm ready to roll out; I was actually ready to roll out immediately. We arrive at our first spot at 11:15 PM. I'm bummed, as this place closes at midnight.

Venue 1:
When we arrive at the pickup spot, every local pua is in attendance. Everybody's cool, just chatting and hanging out. They're all nice and say they missed me when I was out of town memorial day weekend. Wing K is particularly gracious saying he's told another pua some great things about me. These guys are really cool.

Wing K has opened a couple of tables but leaves them for long stretches, not really talking to the girls at all. I ask for and receive introductions to the girls that K has opened. I talk very briefly to the six girls, but I'm not in the mood either.

Wing K confides that he's getting obsessed with game. His body language is one of resignation: his shoulders are slumped, as he melts into his stool while talking. He says that whenever he gets on the computer, he reads game literature instead of doing his work. He says he wants to enroll in school, but only to sarge (!) He says he's going to put all of his game literature in a box and seal it up. Then he says he's going to delete all game literature from his hard drive also. K says he is going to give up the game completely for a couple of months to get his life back in order. One of his best friends is moving also, which is bumming him out too. He's recognized he has become a social robot.

Wing V orders more food. Again, a tacit refusal to sarge. He just doesn't like it. He has three girlfriends right now anyway, so no skin off his back.

---

Venue 2:
We roll out to a club. We wait 45 minutes in line in the rain. Once inside, I'm not in the mood at all. Wing K has gone home. Wing V decides to play pool with his girlfriend. Wing CA is around, but I let him work the room by himself. Some random guy chats me up as I stand next to two heavy set girls.

him: "are you waiting to...?" He'e asking if I want to talk to the two girls.
me: "oh hell no!"
We both laugh like crazy, appropriate laugh or not.

I tell him to wing me, and I finally start talking to girls. I pull one girl by the arm, a 24 year old tall thin blonde, to ask her where I recognize her from. She holds my hand and squeezes it. We begin to kino each other but it turns out these are probably fake IOI's:

Some random guy starts yelling her name, then finally stands by her side. I ask her how the two know each other.

her: 'he's my boyfriend.'

So I start chatting him up, befriending him. She leaves:

her: 'it was nice meeting you.'

---

CONCLUSION:

I tell wing CA at the end of the night that I was completely frustrated with my K and V not winging me, and their generally not being in the mood to do anything. He listens patiently. However, I later realize I'm just rusty after having taken a weekend off. I'm feeling really horrible about how things went. It was discouraging, but I don't want to give up. I just want to recuperate and get ready for what will hopefully be a much a more enjoyable weekend next time.

Wolf

Last edited:

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta lose those wings man

they broken and can't fly no more....

ha ha ha

How often do you roll solo?

Hell after reading about all your troubles man I almost want to take a weekend off and roll up the coast to kick it for a night or two......

have some real fun

cause I don't give a f*ck...I'll talk to anyone. Especially random chicks on the street.....reminds me of the good old days, which are slowly coming back around, finally....

Any way keep on rockin up there brotha

:up:

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Small Town Sarge on Thursday

OK, here is a set from Thursday night. Two questions:

a. at one point, the chick I game below introduces me to her friends (I believe the introduction itself is an IOI). When she says "meet the coolest guy in the room", should I take this as an SOI (statement of interest) on her part?

b. For those of you who live in small towns. I get strong eye contact from girls in bars around here, or at least I did Thursday night. Are these to be considered AI's (approach invitation)? I'm not sure, since people make eye contact and smile at each other a lot around here. In a big city I would say definitely yes. In my small town, I don't know.

--

The Volleyball Player
1. I open a blonde 7. She's very friendly. Big smile. She initiates kino right away. She holds my hand, and when I try to pull my hand away, I can't quite do it. Her grip is too strong. She rests her hand on my shoulder and arm. Then on my chest. She leans in to hear me talk. Things seem to be going well. I take her kino (hand squeezing, initiating kino) to be an IOI. I am talking with her, a male companion and her best girlfriend who watches my every move and listens to my every statement like a hawk.

At one point, I notice two of her female companions have broken off from the main group and I invite them back into the circle. My target calls her girlfriends over:

her: "sarah, jamie, meet the coolest guy in the room," she says to them, introducing her girlfriends to me. I freeze up. I don't know how to handle compliments like this. In retrospect, I guess I should've taken this as an SOI? or statement of interest. At this point, I run more attraction material: the 'best friends' test on my target and her female 'bodyguard' but I don't run it appropriately. The girls DO look at each other, but I say they don't. The girls are not impressed.

And this is where I totally blow it. My wing says something about my target POSSIBLY getting a beer belly IF she drinks too much. She says she can handle her alcohol and won't get one. I poke her in the stomach and say directly: "you've got a beer gut."

Her friend punches me in my jaw. No kidding. Not hard, I'm not hurt, but I do feel it. She is not smiling and unapologetic. I hit her in the jaw back. She tries to block it and leans back but I hit her anyway. Actually, I pull the punch, but I do make contact. I guess I deserved it.

I apologize profusely, telling the girl I blurt stuff out all the time (I do). I told her I did that with a waitress and apologized to her the next ten times I saw her. She says it's ok, especially since she's leaving anyway. I try to close her (don't laugh) after this ridiculous faux paus.

me: "so what steps can we take to contact each other again?"
her: she's quiet, looking down.
me: "let's get together again for coffee sometime."
her: "I can't..." smiling sheepishly.
me: "just to talk."
me: "I can't." she looks embarrassed.

My wing explains to me later that she told him or mentioned in the course of conversation, that she had a boyfriend. I was in set, obviously, the entire time standing right in front of her and don't remember her saying that, so who knows. Maybe he was just protecting my feelings. I pretty much messed up my completely ignoring her SOI and then insulting her.

If I did receive an SOI (not just in this case) do I just move to isolate? This is very tricky as small town folk travel in packs.

Wolf

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday Night Set: Similar to Thursday's

10:30 PM:

Get a call from a wing and I head on out to a bar downtown. I've never been to this bar before, but I like this watering hole immediately. It's a big room, with plenty of people. There are lots of cute chicks, but the vibe is very mellow. Again, I'm getting plenty of eye contact. Like I said last time, this confuses me as I go back and forth as to whether these are AI's or just locals being polite by sustaining eye contact. I'll test next time I'm out.

My wing gets a call from a girl. This girl I later discover asked him out in the 8th grade! Twelve years and they are STILL friends! Awesome! This is a vitally important clue about small town romance, and this girl proves to be a vital source of information later.

I. SMALL TOWN SARGING
She arrives, and she turns out to be a cool, laidback chick. She's not really my type physically and vice versa. My wing says she's into African American guys who are six and a half feet tall. That would not be me. I tell her about some of the puzzling characteristics of small town socializing. She tells me right away that it is a bit harder to penetrate social circles. As I said, she's known my wing for well over a decade. And many people simply socialize with people they've known more or less their entire lives. It's hard to compete with guys who've developed a rapport with girls for fifteen years, regardless of what you or the other guy look like. She also admits that she is rarely approached, and she is not approached this night at all.

First Sarge
I tell her that when I talk to girls, I usually get a suspicious reception in my small town, since people are not used to strangers approaching them. I tell her my first two or three approaches will be met with suspicion. I tell her I'm going to show her. She says she'll be following right behind me. I open a group of three girls talking in animated fashion near the back of the bar.

me: "excuse me girls, can I ask you a question?"
girls: "yeah!"
me: "ok, here's my question..."
girls: "what is it?!" Already, my prediction of a frosty reception is proving false. The girls are wide eyed, open mouthed and smiling broadly. Very, very friendly.
me: "ok, now check it out..."
girls: "what! tell us!" I'm just teasing them now, since I'm in.
me: "hey, get over here!" I tell a guy on the periphery of our circle. "I want as big a group as possible!" The girls start laughing out loud. "You too!" I point to another guy on the periphery. "OK, so here's my question..."
girls: still laughing: "ok!"

I tell them my theory about small town girls. One girl, a 6.5 blonde, has taken an especial interest in me, and begins kino-ing me relentlessly, like the girl the night before: resting her hand on my arm and shoulder, squeezing my hand, leaning in, smiling broadly, you get the picture.

My wing's girl occupies the obstacle and I'm already isolated with the 6.5.

The "target" says she's from Alaska, as are her friends. I try to go into comfort, although I don't think I've qualified.

And the same thing that happened last night happens tonight. The conversation eventually peters out. The IOI's stop coming, and the mood becomes decidedly less sexual and goes "cold." The smiles, the kino all disappear. I'm really puzzled. Her group says they are ready to bounce to venue whatever. She sounds enthusiastic about leaving.

CONCLUSION:

Small town girls are not used to a "one and done" cold approach, i.e., ten minutes of conversation followed by a number close. Instead, they want to see you several times before you attempt the close. Rapport, commonalities, a common circle of friends all appear to be paramount. Slow as molasses. From previous experience, the *second* encounter is the ideal time to close. The second encounter must come at least a few hours after the first. If you wait until a third encounter, the sarge goes stale. She figures you are uninterested or chicken, or clueless or whatever. That's my best guess at this point. I've gotten some really good tips on sarging in small towns on masf also:

http://www.fastseduction.com/discussion/read?127250,34

http://www.fastseduction.com/cgi-bin...04927678571251

I guess at least I'll be prepared for small town and big city game in the future.

Also, I'm not being physical enough with the girls. These girls are used to drunk asses grabbing them, telling them what to do, etc. If you continue on with polite conversation, they think you are asexual, not a man, whatever. My guess is that cavemanning in acceptable in such circumstances.

Any feedback from guys in small towns is warmly welcome.

Wolf

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you really physically attractive?

Hey NorPac,

I've enjoyed this thread, read it all the way through today, but I must say I'm a little disappointed. You seem to get A LOT of interest from the ladies (hence my question in the subject), yet you don't seem to capitalize on it.

I almost think you are OVERGAMING these women, applying all this crap when it isn't needed. Examples include:

- the triangle gaze girl (come on now, does she need a neon sign on her forehead saying "KISS ME!!!")
- the driving you to your car girl (again, maybe her car needed a sign saying "PLEASE COME HOME WITH THE DRIVER!")
- the showing her ass tattoo girl (to continue to theme, maybe her ass needed another tattoo saying "PLEASE TAP THIS!")

Now honestly your approach game is way ahead of mine, but ironically I think my closing game is a bit better. Once you've broken the ice with a girl and have some nice kino going, it should be smooth sailing to at least a simple kiss close.

I also think you eject too much. Remember Gunwitch's advice to not leave until you get a definite no.

Have you gotten laid at all since you started this thread? I swear if I could inhabit your body and had your approach game my d!ck would have practically fallen off by now. In other words, that is a veiled compliment and I think you are holding yourself back needlessly.

So are you above average in physical attractiveness?

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Feedback

Code,

I appreciate your feedback. You have said a lot of things I have wanted to say about what's going on with my game, but didn't really want to admit to. I don't really have much to add, except to say I agree with just about everything you have written.

If you've read my entire thread, and that's an impressive feat in and of itself, you know that I am dealing with some self confidence/inner game issues. I just believe by constitution, I am very sensitive to personal slights. I have never considered myself to be terribly good looking and I think this idea lingers to this day. I have worked very hard to improve my appearance: a lot of gym work, a lot of reading up, studying up on fashion. I do get compliments on my appearance on a semi-regular basis. Girls do approach me. Girls do grope me on occasion (although not nearly often enough lol). Also, I've noticed a strange trend in the last couple of months where girls will simply stare at my crotch, or just ogle me.

But I'm not so sure if it's just my appearance or the way I carry myself: some recent descriptions of me: "alpha", "charismatic", "coolest guy in the room," lol.

Also, as far as my opening or attraction game is concerned, other players are impressed. I've actually been asked to videotape my sarges as a tutorial for other guys. Not to brag, but some have said my attraction game is "amazing". I would love to agree, but again, it's hard for me to be objective about my own game.

So this is the contradiction I'm dealing with. On the "outside", I appear to others to be very self confident and attractive. On the inside I still struggle with a bit of a complex about how important and worthy I am. I think I've done a good job with "outer game" so far, but my self confidence still flags, and leads me to eject or freeze up at the most inopportune moments. I won't bother to list all of the girls I've attracted, but the list is up to 126 since feb. 18. Yes, I do keep track. Very anal retentive, but it's a way to bolster my confidence if I'm shaky about going out, or about opening.

I've been reading some books on positive framing by individuals such as Anthony Robbins and it is helping. But I also think I need more than that: some counseling on self esteem and the past negative experiences I've had with regards to that issue.

Also, I try not to exaggerate or withhold information about blown sarges. So in my thread, you won't just read about the chicks who were attracted to me, but about situations which went awry.

Anyway, you gave me some great feedback so I hope I can return the favor for you and my other dj brothers.

Keep it real,

Wolf

PS: Thank you for the compliment, veiled or otherwise, lol.

MrCode said:
Now honestly your approach game is way ahead of mine, but ironically I think my closing game is a bit better.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Inner Game

I'm not sure how much you follow David D's material, but I think his "Inner Game" centered approach is pretty solid. I can't say I'm 100% yet, but I have definitely improved my inner game over the last few years so that I'm not afraid to voice my opinion (even if it is against the norm), I can brush off most insults and I can most definitely roll with C&F if a girl (or anyone else) starts it on me. Like you though I still have a few issues with "not feeling worthy" with girls at times, but I think that will subside with time (it is definitely better than it was a few years ago.)

I think you need to take some time to really work on your inner game.

The reason I like this thread so much (and spent a lot of yesterday reading it all) is you tell it like it is, including your mistakes and that is the most helpful thing for the rest of us. Also I like your writing style a lot: very easy to read and well written (I read like a damn editor so bad spelling annoys me, hehe.)

I think your mistakes can be just about as frustrating for us as for you (well not quite, but almost, hehe.) You've had a lot of really good chances that you've blown, and I think you deserve some success, so keep chugging away and keep your eyes open for those future times when you might blow it again: history repeats itself. Try not to let it.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chick Approach?

Interesting "chick approach" at the gym today. There's a pretty '9' brunette at the gym (see #10 on my attraction list). Actually, she's leaving the gym. The gym is inside a glass menagerie and I stare at this girl, checking her out as she exits the gym. She stares inside and stares in my direction, possibly at me. We stare at each other, locking eyes. She stops, then walks back towards the gym in the opposite direction, holding eye contact. She lingers just outside the gym, not walking in, not walking away, just staring in my direction. Then she reverses direction AGAIN and walks away from the gym!

---

Actually, to be honest, I engaged in exactly this same behavior a couple of weeks ago when I saw a hot girl I wanted to talk to. This is an 8.5 brunette who's already approached me. I was leaving, looked inside, saw her, then stopped and thought about going back in, since I hadn't seen her inside when *I* was inside. I think I might have actually taken a step or two back towards the gym, then I decided it would look too weird and continued on my way. Out the gym. Wouldn't it be strange to be on both sides of the fence, both engaging in and witnessing the same feelings as target and predator on two different occasions?

Wolf

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's for sure. I remember once trying to remember my next routine when a girl was rubbing my c0ck. No joke.

I'm going to push myself to get a kiss close everytime I count three IOI's. That happens just about every night I go out by the way.

Wolf

MrCode said:
I almost think you are OVERGAMING these women, applying all this crap when it isn't needed. Examples include...I also think you eject too much. Remember Gunwitch's advice to not leave until you get a definite no.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NPW,

Perhaps you've stated it before, but what is your overall goal? Are you trying to build a harem? Are you trying to get some hot FBs? Create a social circle? What is all this approaching/observing you do supposed to lead to?

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Small Town Groping

Got back from a night out in my small town. Most of my previous reports are from "the city," a metropolitan area a little less than a two-hour drive from where I live. It's great up there since it's really friendly, but since I have a wingman in my own town, I thought I'd try things out here too.

At the first venue, I meet up with my wing and his friend. My wing's friend is a cut up and is good and buzzed by the time I get there. So I just go with the flow and start cracking jokes, and pretty soon my wing is crying with laughter and his friend is busting jokes non stop too. I'm just talking and cutting up with the guys. I want to "sarge" but I'm having fun joking around, so I don't push the "sarging" agenda. I just try to go with the flow.

I had been reading the most recent OAP and it says that your wing is, and should be, first and foremost, your friend. Your wing 1) gets priority over chicks, and 2) you give your wing props and you do not disrespect your wing or 3) allow a chick to disrespect your wing. I kept that little lesson in mind as I went out.

The first venue we go to: "J's", one of the places where I received multiple AI's last week, is pretty slow. The male/female ratio is at least 85/15 and the ratio seems to keep crawling higher in the male ledger the longer we're there, so we leave.

The second venue is a country/western joint. This time, I'm groped in a pretty obvious way, probably in an even more obvious way than I was last Thursday. I first head to the bar and order a drink. A blonde approaches me immediately and begins rubbing her body against mine. Then she begins rubbing her tits against my body, staring into my eyes with a lusty, possibly drunken leer. I don't think it can get any more direct than that.

Don't get upset when you read this, but I start to "game" her. I overgame her to be more specific, as is my habit. In retrospect, I should've just grabbed her and escalated. Instead, I open my mouth. Since I'm standing at the same location at the same bar, and the girl is again a blonde, I'm wondering if it's the same girl from last Thursday. The similarities are striking. But it isn't. This girl is in her twenties, and is cute. The chick last week was in her thirties and wasn't as cute.

me: "hey, are you that chick that groped me last weekend? (I honestly wondered that, and just said it aloud)"

The chick looks at me giving me a disappointed look; she almost looks upset, or disappointed, or something. But she slowly walks away, backwards, still staring at me, but with a slightly hurt expression, although she still appears horny.

---

My wing leaves so I decide to chill with my wing's friend, a really cool guy in his own right. I look around. There's a very tall, very pretty blonde, about 24 or so, on my left. She is staring at me. Stares at me again. A third time. I'm checking her out too. I ask my friend if he thinks she was checking me out, as I don't want this to be a figment of my imagination. He agrees that she was (checking me out).

Me: "No seriously, do you think she was?"
Him: "Oh, yeah, no I saw her, man."

I wanted to double check with my friend to see if he's just humoring me. I don't think he is. We are both in agreement as to what happened.

I see her talking with a couple of other guys. She walks by me now, and rubs her stomach and crotch against my ass, holding my waist as she passes. My friend is watching this transpire. My friend says another girl in a pink shirt felt me up as she passed also, at the same time that the tall, blonde was rubbing against me.

I'm still not feeling completely comfortable since I've spent so little time going out in my small town. But the girls seem to be very cool, and very direct, particularly in certain bars and clubs.

Wolf

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The second venue is a country/western joint. This time, I'm groped in a pretty obvious way, probably in an even more obvious way than I was last Thursday. I first head to the bar and order a drink. A blonde approaches me immediately and begins rubbing her body against mine. Then she begins rubbing her tits against my body, staring into my eyes with a lusty, possibly drunken leer. I don't think it can get any more direct than that.

Don't get upset when you read this, but I start to "game" her. I overgame her to be more specific, as is my habit. In retrospect, I should've just grabbed her and escalated. Instead, I open my mouth. Since I'm standing at the same location at the same bar, and the girl is again a blonde, I'm wondering if it's the same girl from last Thursday. The similarities are striking. But it isn't. This girl is in her twenties, and is cute. The chick last week was in her thirties and wasn't as cute.
You're getting in your own way of success. If a chick is jocking you that hard, just go with the flow. There's no need to game at that point.

I'll write more on this later, as I feel I have a similar issue as yourself, but I have to go. Good luck.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Comfort Zone

Really my main goal is to continually push myself outside my comfort zone. This IS happening, just not at the rate I would like. Like any redblooded male, I am drawing the attention of attractive women, but I want to be able to *react* instantaneously when I spot sexual interest, instead of pulling back and retreating into my comfort zone instead. Years of constant thinking and analysis have made me a very cerebral rather than physical person and so I am trying to create a new pattern of habits for myself.

Wolf

RedPill said:
NPW,

Perhaps you've stated it before, but what is your overall goal? Are you trying to build a harem? Are you trying to get some hot FBs? Create a social circle? What is all this approaching/observing you do supposed to lead to?

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Clarification

Well, I want to come clean with this, guys. As you may have been sensing, I'm getting my fair share of attention from attractive women. However, I have not been capitalizing. To be frank, I am sexually inexperienced with women. This is much of the reason behind why I am so hesitant going for the close. It's simply uncharted territory for me, and it's tougher than I thought it would be pushing myself outside of my comfort zone.

At first, I had trouble recognizing full close invitations. I mean, it would take me days, sometimes weeks, to figure out what was on a girl's mind. And I required the assistance of several pua's to in order to decipher these situations so I understood them more clearly.

Now I have a better sense of when a girl is trying to escalate to a kiss or full close, but when a girl tries to escalate in this manner, I tend to freeze up. As a result, girls tend to feel rejected, and prefer not to give me a second opportunity, as they don't want to get hurt emotionally (again). You'll be able to recognize such situations in my previous FR's, so I won't rehash them here. So the bottom line is, I'm heading out into uncharted territory (for me anyway), and it makes me quite nervous. I'm trying to push myself, and I am slowly pushing beyond my comfort zone, but it's taking quite a bit longer than I had anticipated.

Wolf

RedPill said:
NPW,