Small Town Sarging

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NorPacWolf said:
Well, I want to come clean with this, guys. As you may have been sensing, I'm getting my fair share of attention from attractive women. However, I have not been capitalizing. To be frank, I am sexually inexperienced with women. This is much of the reason behind why I am so hesitant going for the close. It's simply uncharted territory for me, and it's tougher than I thought it would be pushing myself outside of my comfort zone.
I feel where you are coming from NorPac. I didn't lose my V until I was pretty damn old (mid-twenties) and then didn't get laid again for another few years. I'm still not very experienced, but basically dude, you just have to muddle through it.

If a girl is into you, she will forgive you if you first few times together aren't mind-blowing. In fact she may blame herself and will try just as hard as you to make it better. Most new couple's first few times having sex are pretty bad...it is just how it is. Anyone reasonably mature will realize this. Just remember that when you and her are naked and making out in preparation for full-on sex, it is supposed to be fun. If something funny happens, laugh it off. Every time you have sex does not have to be some super romantic and serious scene from Hollywood.

In addition, please do not make full closes even an option until you've had good sex with a few other women you have been dating. Why put that much more pressure on yourself to perform a full close (even if you could), when you could simply flirt a bit, do some kino, maybe kiss some, and then get her number or email to meet up again.

In regards to kino, escalating and going with the flow (along with a lot of other things), check out my field report from last night:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=102860

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorPacWolf said:
Well, I want to come clean with this, guys. As you may have been sensing, I'm getting my fair share of attention from attractive women. However, I have not been capitalizing. To be frank, I am sexually inexperienced with women. This is much of the reason behind why I am so hesitant going for the close. It's simply uncharted territory for me, and it's tougher than I thought it would be pushing myself outside of my comfort zone.

At first, I had trouble recognizing full close invitations. I mean, it would take me days, sometimes weeks, to figure out what was on a girl's mind. And I required the assistance of several pua's to in order to decipher these situations so I understood them more clearly.

Now I have a better sense of when a girl is trying to escalate to a kiss or full close, but when a girl tries to escalate in this manner, I tend to freeze up. As a result, girls tend to feel rejected, and prefer not to give me a second opportunity, as they don't want to get hurt emotionally (again). You'll be able to recognize such situations in my previous FR's, so I won't rehash them here. So the bottom line is, I'm heading out into uncharted territory (for me anyway), and it makes me quite nervous. I'm trying to push myself, and I am slowly pushing beyond my comfort zone, but it's taking quite a bit longer than I had anticipated.

Wolf
Now this sheds an entirely new light (at least for me) on your journal. Now that you have stated goals, anyone reading this is more in a position to help you. We know what you're looking to do, and we can encourage you to get there.

I can relate to being a very cerebral person, especially several years ago. I think a lot of guys here were that way at one point in time. Just like in any other facet of life, there's book smarts and there's real-world application. Both are important. The guy who's good at pick-ups naturally but has no clue about human psychology will get easy poon, but has a lot of drama in his life because he doesn't know how to manage expectations or relationships. The guy who's read Mystery Method six hundred times but isn't comfortable telling a hot broad that she's got lipstick on her teeth - he understands the interaction taking place but dies from paralysis by analysis. He's afraid to step out of his comfort zone and apply what he knows, afraid of failure. He's used to losing and fears situations which have the potential to make him feel loss yet again.

Wolf, I commend you dude for all the effort you're doing to change yourself. The number one thing that holds any of us back from stepping outside our comfort zone is outcome dependency. Stop worrying yourself with what happens after you get a chick interested, and instead just focus on the moment. The canned lines are only going to get you so far. At some point your instincts have to take over. The "cerebral" part of you is supressing your instincts.

It's your process, not your lines, that will take you places. Your process is good initially, but one you've got them interested your process takes a nose dive. This is an old familiar you must break. In order to fukk a chick, you must lead her back to your cave (or hers) at some point. It can, but doesn't have to be done the same night. Having the confidence to make your intent known through your physical actions and displaying your sexuality... this is what gets 'em wet.

Let me ask you a question... Do you lift weights? The reason I ask is because I'd be willing to wager there's not enough testosterone floating around in your system. If there was, you'd find yourself "taking over" in some of these scenarios you've posted about. Part of having confidence is familiarity with your situation, but part of it is also having the burning desire to get the job done.

Good luck with breaking old familiars!

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Additional Clarification

I've been lifting weights on and off for a few years. I usually keep at it for a few months, then stop because of work or other obligations. I'm trying to stick to it this time. I haven't kept up with other athletic activities such as pickup roundball however, and this is something I want to return to.

Actually, I have a reputation as someone who is rather short tempered on bad days, but pretty extroverted, even "alpha," on good days, according to some people who go out with me. I don't think it's really a testosterone issue, I really think it's more about my unconscious attitudes towards sexuality and my level of self esteem with regards to my sexuality. I'm seriously considering counseling, as I think the "freeze up" is going to happen again until I actually do believe that sex is a healthy, rather than dirty activity.

Also, after years of focusing on intellectual activities, it may be that I see physical activities, especially sex, to be contrary to my "self" or a diminution of who I am, if you know what I mean. This is a mindblock also. Honestly, I think counseling is a major option. I've been avoiding seeking counseling, and owning up to my inexperience, due to the supposed stigma attached to both. Time to be brave and just be honest.

Wolf

RedPill said:
Now this sheds an entirely new light (at least for me) on your journal. I can relate to being a very cerebral person, At some point your instincts have to take over. The "cerebral" part of you is supressing your instincts. Let me ask you a question... Do you lift weights?

Last edited:

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honky Tonk Groping

On Friday night, I give a wing a call who's been on hiatus for a while (Wing 'K'). There's been a little bit of drama in our lair, but I reassure him he's good to go, and he's enthusiastic about heading out again. We wind up at a local honkytonk I've been to previously: TR. This place is great because the hired guns are fine and the women in general are very friendly. The kino is still coming hot and heavy and very early...

---

VENUE 2: TR, aka "HIRED GUN HEAVEN"

We arrive at about 11 PM:
K: The fatter girl in that group just eye fvcked the sh1t out of you," he says leaning in and whispering to me and chuckling.
me: "I don't know man..." I don't know if this is a compliment or an insult, lol.
K: "Yeah, it would take A LOT of beers before she would start looking
good..." he laughs.

Once we're inside, it's great that we immediately see some familiar faces. An older guy (mid 50's) from our lair is there ('J'), and he greets us: "hey, what's up! Remember me?"

---

SET 1:
K: "So Adamm, how you feelin' man?" he says as he scans the room. me: "I need to grab a drink first," I say, about to make my way to the bar.

Just as I say this, I see a hand holding a bottle of beer appear magically in front of me. Surprised, I turn to my left to see who's holding the bottle. Three young heavy set girls, all in the '5' range, are standing next to us. One of them tells me that she overheard me and is now offering me a beer, since she has two bottles.

K: "whoa! what did you slip inside that drink? Is there spittle on top of that bottle?!"

I just roll my eyes and let him go. Every time a girl opens me, K just automatically goes into "game" mode and basically immediately alienates the girl trying to talk to me. K's a really good guy, but he gets very anxious in these situations, and goes into "automatic pilot" trying to game her either with excessive c/f, or with a series of routines. Many people in our lair have told him to lay off the canned material, but after six months in the field, he's still having a tough time rotating the scripted material out of his game.

---

I have a chance to talk to the older guy in our lair, J, and he tells me he's just purchased the annihilation method. I quickly calculate his expenditures, and it looks like he's spent at least 8 to 9K on workshops and pua audio/video since the beginning of the year. He says that he attended the mystery workshops in Feb. but has not done any approaches since then, until tonight. He opens up a couple of warm up sets, but they don't bite. He is out within a few seconds each time. He's a really cool dude, but another pua tells me he thinks J may be facing an uphill battle because of his age.

---

SET 2:
K opens up a few sets, including a group of four girls, all in the '7' range: two blondes, and two brunettes. The one blonde he is talking to is facing him squarely and smiling. He's in.

I believe J tried to open this group also, and either ejected, or was blown out. I open them also, this time with the blonde girlfriend of the girl K was talking to. As soon as I address her, the blonde's eyesget wide and her lower jaw goes slack, resulting in an odd, transfixed smile. I don't quite know how to describe the expression on her face: she seems mesmerized, or maybe she's just drunk. We shake hands and she holds her hand so close to her body that my hand is soon resting on her breasts. She doesn't seem to mind. Again, I'm really startled, since we just started talking a few seconds ago.

Then, I see a girl's head just pop into the circle of three girls. It's another girlfriend: a tall, thin brunette. She looks like a model, stripped of her makeup, a few days without sleep, after a coke binge. This tall girl starts to dance provocatively in front of me later, grinding one of her girlfriends. I'm doing a kino test handshake with all four girls in the group, and with the exception of the shorter brunette (the birthday girl), each girl reciprocates by holding and squeezing my hand. Pretty soon, the two blondes and the tall brunette and I are standing in a tight circle; I have my hand around the waist of the blonde I first started talking to, while holding hands and rubbing the backs of of the other girls. Again, the rapid kino escalation is kind of startling to me, so I back off a bit.

I get ready to leave. The blonde that K was talking to asks me if I am going to leave now. Before I can answer she says: "why? just because your friend left?" I feel guilty now, almost pressured to stay. I'm at the hook point I believe. So I continue talking to her and her friends for a long while until the conversation fizzles. In retrospect, I do a bit of a takeaway, and the girl negs me back into set, calling me "beta" by saying I follow my friend around instead of making my own decisions. But I don't qualify the girls or escalate kino. Oh well.

---

SET 3:
I game another blonde girl. She's about a '6'. She has a nice little tan body and a pretty smile with perfectly white teeth. But, she's a bit on the short side and her nose is a size and a half too big. She bumps into me while she walks by. I grab her by the arm. She apologizes and I reassure her it's ok. I talk to her after she's ridden the mechanical bull. I can't remember the conversation but it gives her a chance to begin kino: she smiles, leans in and begins rubbing my chest. Again, just about every conversation is the same: very brief conversation, then the girl begins kinoing me immediately. So I'm just running around trying to run these short sets with a lot of different girls. I see this short blonde again later talking to some other guy. I ask them how they know each other: "oh, I don't know these guys." I see her again a third time and give her a hard pat on the ass to see if she objects. No objection.

---

SET 4:
Now 'B', a good looking natural friend of K is in set. K tells B to tell me to "occupy the obstacle." So I go ahead and do that. B's target is a very cute 7.5 brunette. The target's girlfriend is a young blonde girl with a really cute face and a slightly thick body. I do my job and start gaming the blonde. She seems to be really cool. I say something and she tosses her head back and starts laughing loudly with her mouth open. OK, the isolation is proceeding smoothly. Also, B's target tries to talk to me at least three times. I ignore her each time as she tries to open me. I have to be careful, as I occasionally "steal" targets inadvertently, then get lectured by my wing for doing so, lol. Another wing tells me that a guy who's offering me a crash pad for the night is off work. I tell the blonde I have to go make a call.

I come back and tell her that I had to leave to make arrangements to see someone later in the night. I do not mention the gender of the person in question. Actually, it's just a guy whose place I need to crash at for the night, but she interprets this to mean I'm seeing a chick later in the night. This jealousy plotline backfires on me; she sneers and gives me a: "wtf?" eyebrow raise. She loses interest and shuts me out of the conversation. She begins to pay more attention to her girlfriend and my wing. I'm out.

B eventually number closes the girl at the end of the night. The two girls also drag him out to the dance floor. Right now, Sunday morning, B and K are at a pool party with the two girls while I'm writing this FR. LOL.

---

SET 5:
I see the blonde '10' hired gun I saw last time at TR. This time, she's behind the bar serving drinks, instead of dancing on stage in leather chaps and a bikini bottom. She's still hot, but in a friendlier, more comfortable way. I say to her that I recognize her from last time. I can see her accessing her memory banks as her face is frozen for a second, then she becomes really friendly, gives me a warm smile and really lets down her guard. I get nervous since this hot chick apparently feels comfortable with me and end the conversation. Damm, she's hot! And so nice!

TBC....

Last edited:

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday Night Conclusion/lessons Learned

CONCLUSION/LESSONS LEARNED:

1. B, the good looking natural friend of K, teaches me a valuable lesson. He focuses on one chick the entire night. He'll take breaks from talking to her, but even when he's not talking to her, he'll glance over at her, to let her know that she is on his mind. "There will always be another weekend," he says. In other words, you take your chances and try to build as much rapport with one girl each night. If it doesn't work out at the end of the night, it doesn't work out. But the pacific northwest emphasizes comfort and rapport and he takes a lot of time trying to get to know a girl. He focuses primarily on qualifying her. He simultaneously lets her know that he will not try to act like a "douchebag" who tries to make out with her or sleep with her right away. He'll have sex with her later, in private, to show that he's different, i.e., non needy.

Interestingly, the target tries to act disdainful. She takes his phone, enters her number then shoves it back at him forcefully, as if she were pestered into it. These girls play hard to get.

---

2. I inadvertently blew myself out of set by saying I was seeing someone later. It's ok to flirt, but it's not ok to imply that you are hooking up with another girl as you are gaming a chick.

---

3. I pick B's brain the next night about my experiences in the field recently. I tell B about the girl who rubbed her breasts against me a couple weeks ago. I also tell him about the girl on Friday who held my hand against her breast. He says that he has definitely not experienced similar situations recently, and he says he is fairly certain that he's never encountered similar situations ever.

Now, this is a good looking guy with natural game who has been working the dance club circuit just about every weekend for ten years. K also agrees that "you (me) get approached A LOT." Whatever I'm experiencing, they strike players as unusual, even by the standards of good looking naturals. B says that if a girl approaches me in that fashion, you just say "let's go." You go find a bathroom, the backseat of a car, anything. You just close the deal.

In conclusion, both B and K, a natural and an aspiring pua, agree that the situations I am facing are highly unusual, and would cause them to pull away and question what the girl was doing. Or, it's simply a sign to close her, regardless of how little time has elapsed.

So when I "freeze up," it's not just because I'm inexperienced or repressed. No other player I know of has experienced what I'm experiencing, so we're all in uncharted territory about how to proceed.

Wolf

Last edited:

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday Dance Game With A Natural

B, K and I get a bit of a late start tonight. Primarily because I want to pick B's brain about how he operates in the field. Some tips from a natural:

1. he doesn't close chicks the same night. He sets something up for a day2 where he is more or less certain to close them. He spends the bulk of the time in the first meeting both qualifying the girl as well as demonstrating value by showing he doesn't need to have sex with her the same night; that he can wait until later, and only if the girl meets his standards. He also tries to develop a lot of comfort and rapport in the initial meeting with the girl.

2. Naturals have fun. This should go without saying, but I cannot tell you how many times I have over-analyzed my game, other people's game, game in general, on weekend nights. Prior to going out, while I'm out in the field, and after I've left the field. Naturals don't do this. They blast music on their way to the club. They drive fast and rev their engines. They drink heavily. They get out on the dance floor and whoop it up. They have fun. They don't "evaluate" their results, as if it were a stock market portfolio. Game is not "practice," it's "fun," as in: "this so much fuuuuuuun!!!! Wooooo!!!!"

3. They peacock like crazy. Spiked, geled hair. Sunglasses at night. White shoes. Striped shirts. Belt buckles with some crazy logo. Designer jeans. And they try to stay in shape. No beer gut. Muscles.

4. They don't talk about game. They talk sh1t. They joke with their crew. They dance in their cars. They rev engines. They drink. They get results. Their enthusiasm is genuine, unrehearsed, and is incredibly infectious and irresistable. To chicks and guys alike.

--

B recommends a mediterranean restaurant/club. He promises a bunch of fine exotic women but warns they may have their shields up.

---

SET 1: FOUR SET:

On The Dance Floor:
B asks me if I dance. I say sure, and so we head out to the dance floor. Pretty soon, a group of four eastern european girls are dancing in front of us. One brunette in particular is twirling around in front of me, stopping momentarily mid spin to face me and smile. We're moving closer to them and they're moving closer to us. A group of three other guys try to block us from the girls. B and I leave the dance floor.

At The Bar:
The four girls leave the dance floor and find us at the bar. Now the blonde in the group is AI'ing me and B. She stares at B. Then she stares at me. Approach invitation by proximity and staring. I tell B the girls are staring. He says they're married. I finally open them anyway.

I talk to one of the brunettes in the group. She mentions that she is married and that her girlfriends are all married. Now I make my critical mistake. I lose interest when I hear the word "married." Then I eject a couple of minutes later, assuming it's a waste of time gaming married girls.

B however, REWARDS the brunette chick for admitting she's married. B REWARDS this chick for saying she has kids! And she rewards him back.

B: "really? You have three kids? That's awesome! I would never know it!" he scans her body with a wide eyed smile, obviously complimenting her for being in such fine shape after having kids.

her: "let me tell you something," she says to B. "You are hot," she leans in and yells in his ear. "And my girlfriend is single." She pulls over her girlfriend to him by her arm. Immediate hookup.

I eject. I'm dejected. I talk to K. I tell him I fvcked up, and regale K with a tale of B's conquest.
K: "That doesn't mean you can't go back in..." K is right.

B is dancing with all four girls now, right by the bar, instead of on the dance floor. I figure: it's got to be more fun dancing with girls rather than moping with a guy. I jump in to the circle and shake it.

The brunette now rewards me with a smile and a celebratory woop when I leap back in: "Whoooooo!" She's smiling and happy, which is good.

I reciprocate: "yeaaaaaaa!"

The brunette rewards me again: "woooooo hoooo!"

Now some jealous amog yells at me: blah blah blah!
me: "What?"
AMOG: "Watch it, you're bumping into people!"

I can tell this guy is a jealous hater.

me: "just have a good time, man!" I say to him with a smile, patting him hard on the shoulder, and leaning into his personal space. He's silent. He's backed down. I do it again: "just have a good time!" patting him on his shoulder, just to rub it in. Then I laugh, and leave.

---

The girls and B and I head to the dance floor. I dance with the brunette. She dances closer and closer, leading with her crotch. I reciprocate. The brunette begins grinding me now, rubbing her ass into my crotch. I try to match her provocative behavior. I squat down, facing her, shake my ass and stare at her crotch, as if I'm about to eat her. She does the same: it's very sexy. I'm not sure what I should do now. Should I continue to escalate? There's a line I don't want to cross here. B is dancing with the single girl, so he can do what he wants. I've got a married girl and I'm hesitant to really push the envelope. The brunette eventually just sits down. I think I might have been ok escalating somehow.

---

I lose B now. The girls have pulled him away and he later tells me that the girls goaded him into making out with the single girl.

girls: "go on....what are you a pvssy?" With that, he tongues the girl down.

---

SET 2:

B tells me that he got the single girl's number, but he's not done yet. He leads me back onto the dance floor. There is a very tall blonde girl with a deep tan, open backed blouse dancing on the floor. Within a few minutes, she is facing him, shaking her hips and moving towards him. Pretty soon, the two of them are grinding.

B gets off the dance floor, telling me this girl will appproach him. She does, but simply walks past him. B gives me a 'wtf?' expression. "What do I do now?" he asks me. I have no clue, and so I just shrug my shoulders.

---

SET 3:

B number closes a tall, hot Latina in about 8 minutes.

---

CONCLUSION:

1. I learned a lot from B. Just read the report, lol.

2. For example, B continues to game, in situations where I am looking for the first opportunity to eject. Example: the married girls. B tells me later, at the end of the night, he's laid a lot of married girls, so the notion of married girls flirting with single good looking guy is not a foreign concept to him. It is to me, but not to him.

3. I observed the tall blonde dancing with B. The brunette chick danced with me in the same way. First, the brunette danced a foot or two away from me. Then she began shaking her hips vigorously, pushing her crotch forward. Then she began moving forward until she was crotch to crotch with me. Then she turned around and began rubbing her ass in my crotch. Then she got down to crotch level and stared at my crotch.

In other words, when I saw a chick dancing with B in the manner described above, I assumed she was wildly, sexually attracted to him. However, when the brunette danced with me in the exact same manner, I wasn't sure if she was attracted to me or not. I just thought to myself: "oh, she's just dancing provocatively, but this doesn't mean she's sexually attracted to me." It's really amazing how clueless I am.

It was a fun night, but it wasn't as much fun as it should've been or could've been (for me).

My only consolation is that B is very experienced with dance game. He's been at this for a decade now. I've only been gaming for a year, and rarely in clubs. I thought I did ok. I need to get over these self limiting beliefs, such as "married girls don't" or "they don't want to kiss or fvck right away." These assumptions are erroneous, I believe. The potential is there. Just give me a little bit of time.

Wolf

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good update NorPac. I always enjoy reading your field reports.

Like I said before it is crazy how much chics seem to be into you. Like you said above, you are opened so much your friends can't even believe it. So you are definitely doing something right.

Keep it up, but remember to keep escalating! At the level you are at now you should regularly be getting kiss closes!

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, it's nice to have internet access again, lol. I was taken down for nearly a week due to my provider's unreliability.

I learned one tip about AI's: wear contacts. My AI's dip down a lot when I wear glasses. Now, I'm not saying I'm not a fine assed hottie when bespectacled, but when I pop in the contacts, BAM!, AI's everywhere. That is the key commonality when I get lots of AI's: during the day, in the gym, at night; no glasses.

Couple days ago, went out to the gym. First stopped by my optometrist. A girl standing to my right stares at me over her shoulder. I glance over at her. She's ok looking, maybe a 6. She does this again, staring hard at me over her shoulder again.

Get to the gym. I walk up the stairs. Some little Japanese girl is standing at the top of the stairwell. She stares and stares and stares as I walk up. You remember week 1 of DJ Bootcamp right? Well, I hold my ground but she refuses to break eye contact. I thought Japanese girls were shy and didn't like to make eye contact, lol! I finally have to relent and say 'hi' and smile.

Get out of the gym. Some girl is standing outside talking to a guy. I look down for a second at my watch. Look up and catch this girl staring over her shoulder at me, oblivious to whatever the guy is saying.

So, there it is. Three AI's, 90 minutes. I think this is enough validation that I am good looking and can sarge much more aggressively. Here's a link for you guys to direct game/natural game:

http://sexrevolutionblog.com/?cat=2

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honky Tonk Groping, Part Infinity

SATURDAY NIGHT ("HIRED GUN HEAVEN")
12:15 AM to 3 AM

I arrive at a quarter after midnight. I often get tired as hell on back to back nights, but I push myself to go out after getting a half hour nap at 9 PM. However, I get lost and drive around for nearly an hour trying to find the venue. But it was worth the trip. A lot of fun.

--NEW WAIT STAFF--
The entire staff has turned over. All new waitresses and hostesses from just last week. They are very friendly. I talk to one, a Native American gal in her early twenties. She's really cute, a 7.5. Another of the new girls, a 6.5, has already taken my order for a bud. These two girls are really trying to impress, greeting me with big, wide eyed, mouth agape, smiles. Both kino me gently, holding my hand and rubbing my shoulders and arms. So friendly.

--C0CK RUB #1--
Actually, the bartender chick (an '8' with a slammin' body and a goofy, slightly gap toothed smile) is ignoring me, and the other hostesses have perhaps taken pity. The Indian girl and I talk for a minute or two, fluffing. She's standing unusually close to me and her eyes seem unusually wide as she talks to me. After about a minute or so, her hand gently brushes against my c0ck. I ignore it, and keep talking as if nothing happened.

her: "I'm so sorry."
me: silent.
her: "I'm so embarrassed!"
me: "no you're not."
her: "yes, I am. I'm flushed completely red."
Her face does look pretty red, although it's dark and it's hard to tell.
her: "and my boyfriend's here...!"

I know she's goading me into escalating or saying something outrageous. She doesn't want to have a polite conversation. I tell her something along the lines of "this sh1t ain't free" or something like that. She looks really confused. Actually, I am too. Usually when chicks grab me, it's a bar patron chick who is really loaded and lathered pretty good. This girl just started working here and is theoretically completely sober.

We keep bantering but I'm not sure what the hell she wants me to do. She's groped my manhood, but says her's boyfriend's here. I'm getting mixed signals. She offers to buy me a drink and I walk away with a free beer.

--C0CK RUB #2--
I get bored and wander around and find a blonde and short brunette seated at the end of the bar away from the cash register where the waitress groped me. I start talking to the blonde while wing K trails in. He works on the brunette. I lean over my shoulder and utter my opener. I have no recollection of what it was.

The blonde, a dead ringer for Leann Rhimes, plus 15 lbs., and I are fluffing about something I can't remember. She's seated on a stool and after a couple of minutes, she begins to "accidentally" rub my c0ck with her leg. Then she begins to lean up to me, talking in my ear and kissing my ear as she talks. c0ck rub, ear kiss, etc. Now "Leann's" sister shows up, a heavy set woman in her thirties, as does another brunette friend, a girl with a pretty face and wide hips. I had wanted to go for a kiss close or full on makout, but now a two set has become a four set.

Leann grabs my sunglasses: "excuse me, can I adjust your glasses for you, they're on crooked." She then takes them and wears them.

me: "hey, wait a second. You look like someone I know."
her: "who?"
me: ".....Leann Rhimes!"
her: "ha ha ha! I'll tell my boyfriend that!"

Uh oh. The boyfriend again. I put on my shades slowly now, continuing to run attraction game, although in retrospect, I had already pretty much maxed out her attraction to me within a couple of minutes. Now her brunette friend laughs:

her: "ha ha! You look just like Lenny Kravitz!"
Now K is busting up laughing:
K: "Lenny Kravitz?! Lenny Kravitz is Black and Jewish!"

I try to fluff some more, but the blonde gets up and drags her brunette friend onto the dance floor. Apparently, she's frustrated since I haven't escalated like she wanted me to. I follow her as does K. I dance with the two brunette girls. I twirl both of them around. They leave the dance floor after a couple songs. K and I leave also, thanking them for the dance.

--C0CK RUB #3--
I run into three girls on the outside patio that I had seen before at a different club/bar: an 8.5 blonde, a 7 brunette and their heavy set, extremely desperate girlfriend who rubbed my c0ck and planted a wet one on me (and did the same to wing V) about a month ago.

I open with the heavy set girl. I tell her I recognize her, and we recount the events of that evening, basically a re-telling of our fvck up that evening. The 8.5 blonde begins trying to talk to me also, but I ignore her, since her boyfriend is there. The two girls say their brunette 7 girlfriend is there also.

big girl: "she (her brunette friend) is goooorgeous! And she just broke up with her boyfriend! But he (blonde's boyfriend) doesn't like him."

I tell the two girls that I've had my business grabbed a couple times that night. The heavy set girl reaches immediately and grabs my "business" before I can pull away.

me: "Heey!"
big girl: "Ha ha ha! I only did it because you said so!"

The girls are apparently enjoying my company and the big girl says she wants to buy everyone a round of drinks. She grabs the boyfriend's credit card and racks up a bill for $20 worth of shots:

him: "ok, I'll get a drink for you, you, you (the three girls) and....I guess him (me)."
big girl: "you have to come with me."

I follow reluctantly. Now the '7' brunette shows up, sweaty, getting off the dance floor for a breath of fresh air.

me: "you look bigger," I say pointing to her.
This time the brunette doesn't look pissed off, like she did when I negged her a month ago. She's probably figured out I'm just an azzhole all the time and neg everyone. Her dance partner thinks it's hilarious:

him: "dude! That's a good one! Ha ha ha!"

--COWGIRLS--
I walk off with the big chick and get my shot. It is fvcking potent. And very tasty. Within a few minutes the room begins to spin. I forget all of my cares. I don't care who I talk to. All approach anxiety and a great deal of judgment are gone. When I got my "shot", two tall sexy brunettes are grinding each other a couple feet away from me. I start yelling to get their attention. It doesn't work. One is about 5'8" and in her mid twenties. The other is about 5' 10" with a cowboy hat and probably in her early thirties. Both are wearing leather pants over jeans. Grinding each other. Fvcking sweet.

Big girl: "why don't you just go up to them and get them, instead of yelling at them from over here?"
I can't argue with big girl. But the effect of the shot hasn't kicked in.

I talk to the taller brunette with the cowgirl hat five minutes later, after the shot kicks in. No anxiety. I grab her by the arm as she walks by and just start yelling at her like a drunkard. Apparently this works. She seems to be really cool with this. She invites me to the rodeo. I say cool and let her go. In retrospect, I should've gotten her number and make concrete plans.

--THE A**HOLE RETURNS--
I come back to the blonde 8.5 and her boyfriend. K is AMOG-ing the boyfriend like there's no tomorrow. K says he knows martial arts, after the boyfriend says he was "special forces marines" or something like that. The brunette 7 is back again:

The brunette walks up to me with a big smile: "you're cuuuute!" she gushes, pinching one of my cheeks.

OK, so all three girls want me. How do I make this happen?

--THE A**HOLE CHARMS THE BARTENDER CHICK--
It's nearly closing time, and I'm taking stock. No numbers. However, three chicks grope me. Two more hot chicks who I fvcked up with very, very badly, and still fvck up with again tonight by overnegging one of them, still want me. Also, every girl I talk to wants to know my name, especially the hostesses and bartender chicks.

I have to make amends with the bartender chick. I got on her nerves the previous night by asking for two glasses of water, instead of for drinks. She hates me now. I come back and talk to her.

me: "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to offend you."
She looks sad now.
me: "I know you don't like me."
her: "you were an azzhole!"
me: "I like you," I say with a smile.
Now she has a big smile.
her: "you know what, I was probably drunk."
Now she's laughing out loud.

OK, I'm good with her now. I just keep joking with her and smiling and she keeps laughing. K is laying the groundwork by saying if she has any free time on the weekends. She says she works weekends so she can only go out on weekdays. K then mentions a place that really hops on Wednesdays. Bingo. He's already laid the groundwork for bouncing/dating this girl in the future.

Now, K asks me to push for numbers from the three girls. He starts talking to them, and he says that the three girls should see us just as friends. The girls had mentioned something about going to a dance club next Friday. The big girl says she can't take our numbers, so we have to take their numbers. I get the number of the big girl and the hot blonde.

---

K and I talk at the end of the night. He now says he doesn't follow specific rules, only that he operates with broad guidelines. He says that he's willing to drink and try to vibe, like the naturals. Good idea.

To be continued...

Wolf

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honky Tonk Groping Part Infinity Conclusion

CONCLUSION:

1. I'm able to generate attraction quickly, consistently, and powerfully with attractive girls. At the very least, I can get every girl to invest in the conversation. More often, I am able to get the girls to simply grab me and/or kiss me within a couple of minutes with just some minor fluff. If I had to be objective, it would be difficult to say that three different girls just "accidentally" rubbed my c0ck. Clearly, my crotch is a focal point of chicks' visual and kinesthetic attention day and night. Cute girls and hot girls (as well as not so hot girls) like to stare at my crotch and rub my c0ck.

2. Pickup venues are consistently littered with girls in "committed relationships." Married women and girls with boyfriends love to get action on the side. They will rub your manhood, give you their number, and game you right in front of their boyfriends, or at least when their boyfriends are in the same room. They just don't care. If you flip attraction switches, the tables turn in your favor regardless.

3. My wing K pushes me to close and to escalate. He's good.

4. I now have faith in myself. It's undeniable: I have qualities which are attractive to virtually every girl I talk to.

5. I still don't have the inner game to "get over the hump," to kiss and/or fvck within a few minutes.

6. I'm going to have to push for the kiss and full close, and it's going to get very ugly as I learn how to calibrate.

7. writing FR's sucks now. Being in the field is ten times more fun.

Wolf

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Three More Chick Approaches

FRIDAY NIGHT:
10:30 TO 1 PM:

I arrive at about 10:30 PM, meeting up with wings K and V as well as a couple of older guys from the lair. I'm feeling really great tonight. I got some rest on Thursday, and am just really looking forward to a night out.

We get "comped" by the doorgirl, but it takes fifteen minutes to confirm this with the management and doorgirl.

K: "how's it lookin' in there?" K asks the bouncer.
bouncer: "pretty good."
K: "really?"
bouncer: "let's put it this way. You guys are going to get a lot of numbers, ha ha!"

V just walks right in as the doorgirl tries to get us comped. The second bouncer actually tries to push me in, instead of keeping me out. Nonetheless, I let the doorgirl do her job and we all get in free. Good job, K.

--VERY CUTE BLONDE GIRL--
I first head to the bar to grab a bud. Immediately, there's a blonde standing directly in front of me as soon as I'm at the bar. She has nice tan, beautiful red lips and really pretty eyes. She has moussy blonde/brown hair. She's not model thin but has round curves. 7.5. She's standing right in front of me, one elbow on the bar, glancing at me then at the bartender chick, then back at me, back at the bartender chick. It's impossible not to open her.

I can't remember what my opener is. I think it's something along the lines of "how you doing tonight?" or "are you having a good time tonight?" or something like that. She says she's here for a birthday party. I tell her that's awesome. We tip glasses: cheers! We talk for a few seconds, and she holds up her hand for a high five, in response to something I said (whatever it was). All I know is that she's initiating some kino, so I go along with it, knowing I'm already at the hook point. I high five her. Then I hold her hand. She holds my hand back. I step closer, rub her arm, put my arm around her waist, kino her arm and shoulders. She moves in closer to let me hug her.

Then one of her girlfriends walks over and begins talking very loudly to me.
40: "heey! you're glasses are on the back of your head!"
me: "I know, they're supposed to be back there." I put my sunglasses on now.
40: "those are aviators. are you a pilot?!"
me: "damm right. Helps me shoot suckers down during the day: rat a tat tat!"

Now another of the blonde's girlfriends is talking to me. She walks up to me from behind and covers my eyes.
45: "do you know who this is?"
me: "uuuuh, no."
45: "do you know who this is?"
me: "is it my grandma?"

She finally lets go of me, and I turn around to see a short heavy set, forty something lady with a huge smile on her face. These middle aged dames are really enamored of me and my shades and chat me up like there's no tomorrow. The blonde walks off.

--

I talk with K about the situation. K informs me the blonde is standing next to a table with her birthday party crew still staring at me. She stares at me again, K says. I'm too chicken to re-initiate.

--BIRTHDAY GIRL: ANOTHER CUTE BLONDE GIRL--
Another set. I'm chatting with K, looking around. Out of nowhere, some tall cute blonde chick with a shot glass for a necklace, a tight red sports bar style blouse and a red pen in hand walks up:

her: "excuse me, will one of you write down your name and number on my back?" she asks expectantly, nervously.
K and I just look at each other dumbfounded.
me: "I will!" I finally volunteer.

She hands me the pen, turns around, and bends over. I begin writing my name and number on her back. This is really fun, a lot more fun than I expected. I feel the heat of her body rising up onto my hand, as the red pen sinks into her skin, leaving a messy red stain all over the small of her back, just above the crack of her ass. I decide I'm going to take my time, lol.

The heavy set friend of this tall hot blonde wants to record the moment.
her: "I'm gonna take a picture!"
me: "take a picture of this!" I start grinding the girl from behind.
blonde: "woooh!" K is in front, I'm in back, both of us grinding, giving the girls a kodak moment.

I'm taking so long as I return to writing, that both girls get confused:
girls: "are you done?!"
me: "no!"

I finally just write "well hung." on her back with my area code. I tell the girls to come back if they want the rest of the digits. The tall blonde spends the rest of the night milking drinks from some AFC.

--

I go back to game the first blonde. However, she's leaving.
me: "let me get your number."
blonde: "no."
The blonde and two of her friends link arms and ram their way through, knocking my bud out of my hands. Some brunette just stares as all this goes down.

K explains to me later that I shouldn't just ask for a girl's number like that out of the blue, that I should've spent more time with her developing rapport, the way a natural like "B" would. I'm cool with that.

V is really tired. V has at least three girlfriends and he had a wild, wild night with two of them. He refuses to divulge details, but says he didn't sleep much. He spends the night winging one of the older guys by occupying an obstacle, a bespectacled lady in her mid forties, the entire night.

I'm kinda bummed now. I'm out of state. Still stinging over the fvck up with the first blonde. We head out to venue #2, but I'm still bummed. I want to call it a night.

--ANOTHER CHICK APPROACH: CUTE BRUNETTE GIRL--
K, V and I head to a diner. There's a very cute, flirtatious brunette, in her late teens sitting at a table outside:

cute brunette: "heeeey, boys!"
K likes brunettes and starts gaming her. He negs her.
cute brunette: "Fvck you!"
K laughs and keeps trying.
V tells K that he's getting blown out.

Well, the night started strong, but kinda petered out at the end.

--CONCLUSION--
1. I simply chickened out of re-gaming the first blonde, after getting distracted by her giddy middle aged friends.

2. I shouldn't have allowed this fvck up to mess up the rest of my night.

3. Didn't follow up with the second, tall blonde.

4. Got opened a third time by a cute brunette. Didn't game her strongly enough, being out of state.

5. The good news is I was approached three times tonight. It's not difficult to generate attraction at all, but it is confusing for me as to how to close now, as the pace of life is really different (read: slow) up here in the pac northwest.

Wolf

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
it seems to me that when you get good at something like sarging, things starts to come your way for free, you dont have to sarge anymore, you get sarged yourself.

just like joey from friends said: "i have even had bras open up just by looking at them".

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
4 More Chick Approaches

Saturday, July 8, 2006:

11:15 PM to 2:30 PM.

For those of who you find it a challenge to wade through my pages long FR's, I'll summarize the proceedings here. You can read details below if you choose.

1. Chick Approaches: 5 (An UG4, Heavy set 5, Blonde 7, Brunette 8, Brunette 8).
2. Ass Grab: 1 (Dirty blonde 6.5; I baited her into it).
3. Nipple Grabs: 2 (a nasty, hard flick by a brunette mid thirties 6 as well as a gentle pleasant nipple twist by her cuter blonde sister 7 or 8 for her age group or 7 overall).
4. Phone numbers: 1.

---

Venue One: Solo Sarging At Hot Chicks Honky Tonk

I decide to ditch TR (formerly Hired Gun Heaven) for once, since I felt that the chicks weren't as hot as they could be, and also because since I get instant attraction/kino at that place, I have gotten sloppy and am not running solid/tight game. I figure I just show up, chicks come to me, I say or do anything I please and they're groping me. So, it's time to actually test myself and get back on track.

My main wing K is out of town, so I call up an older dude from the lair, J. He's a really cool guy who has some challenges due to his age. He gets there about twenty thirty minutes after I do, so to my great benefit, I am forced to work the room alone. I'm slightly nervous about showing up to the venue alone, but I figure the room is so gigantic, no one would ever know or care if I was there alone or not.

---

SARGE ONE: WARM UP SET/ASS GRAB
I befriend another guy who appears to be alone and he becomes my wingman for a couple of warm up sets. The first is with a brunette 4, a brunette 7 Jewish girl and a brown haired 6.5 wasp. My interest level is pretty low in all three, but my wing is in conversation with the 4. I wing and talk to the 7. I ask the 7 some random questions about how she likes portland, where she's from, etc., blah blah blah. She looks bored.

I try to turn the tide with a cold read. She says that she's from NYC and I guess correctly that she is Jewish. I tell her that she looks mediterranean but that I guessed Jewish because she's a textbook editor. Her attention is now focused on me: she's staring straight at me, instead of off to the side.

The 6.5 approaches the 7 now and begins dancing with her. I get behind them and start grinding. A little too late as it turns out as the 6.5 squats down just as I get behind her. The 6.5 slaps her friend's ass hard.

me: "hey, why does she get her ass slapped?" I whine.
the wasp humors me and spanks my ass hard.

I tell her I want her to buy me a drink now that she's grabbed my junk.

her: "you want me to *double* your pleasure? You want me to grab you and buy you a drink?"
me: "I didn't feel anything through two layers of cotton clothing. hey, the last girl who grabbed my johnson bought me a drink, because she committed a criminal act."
her: "you call that your junk?"
me: "...yeah, my junk is in the back, you know, like junk in the trunk. My johnson is up front."
her: "you call it your johnson?"
me: "yea!"
her: "hey, I'm the one with the tits here," she says indignantly. "Plus, your ass is flat!"
me: (shocked): "what?"
her: She laughs. "your ass is flat!"
me: I recoil in shock. I feel self conscious. I realize immediately that my ass doesn't get grabbed or fondled that often, but that my johnson does. I guess I better get back in the gym to do some more squats. Either that, or get properly fitted jeans so I look like I have ghetto booty.

The 6.5 wants to go on the dance floor.
her: "you want to dance?" she asks me sheepishly.
me: "sure," I say enthusiastically.

I get out there with her, but she only dances meekly with her 7 friend for a minute or two, then says she has to leave.

---

DANCE FLOOR: TWO CHICK APPROACHES
I keep dancing on the dance floor hanging out with my new wing. Soon, a blonde appears out of nowhere. Her eyes are wide, she has a big, open mouthed smile. She puts up her hand asking for a high five. I count this as a chick approach. I comply and high five her. She turns slightly as my wing starts to game her. She falls backward as she completes her mini turn, stumbles, and falls backwards. Amazingly, she doesn't fall on her back, but simply freezes mid fall, her body suspended parallel to the floor. She looks just like Keanu Reeves in the Matrix. It's an amazing sight, and to this day, I have no explanation how a chick who's totally plastered could have such amazing balance.

Some other chicks roll by, bumping and jostling me.
me: "say excuse me!"
The girl looks surprised/frightened and apologizes. Her heavy set short 5 friend gives me a big smile, reaches out and rests her wet, warm hand on my cheek. I lean away but she reaches out again and places her hand on my cheek again, even more firmly still.

I get out of there and head back upstairs....

---

SARGE TWO: BLONDE 9 AND BRUNETTE 8
I'm back upstairs checking out the action downstairs. I start walking back down the stairs to see if my wing is still there. I look behind and there's a gorgeous blonde 9 staring hard at me: i.e., "eye fvcking" me. I stare for a second and keep walking. I look back a second time and she's still staring hard. AI. I turn around.

I start yelling at the two girls over the loud music.
me: "excuse me!"
the two girls turn around.
me: "did you give that guy outside a dollar (I'm referring to a homeless guy who was panhandling outside)?" I say, staring at the blonde, ignoring the brunette, making a critical mistake.
her: "nooo."
me: "I thought you did! I was about to say what a generous person you were."
her: she's laughing now.
me: "you have to give that guy credit. He was completely honest and said he wanted beer money. He coulda lied and said he was taking donations for habitat for humanity."
her: she's laughing out loud, even though I didn't think my joke was that funny.
me: "or, that he was taking donations for a good cause..."
her: she's laughing out loud still.

She begins to lean in and starts talking in my ear, reaching out to touch my arm as she speaks. The leaning in, laughing, and kino signals the hook point. The brunette instinctively recognizes she's at a point where she could be left all alone, friendless, and so she immediately asks her friend to go dancing. I'm out. I should've grabbed the blonde's arm and said to the brunette: "hey, I'm having a conversation with my new friend!" Better yet, I should've gamed both girls from the start, a la Mystery Method.

---

Wing V calls and says that he'll be at another bar and that he'll be bringing the brazilian friends of his girlfriend. I head up there, expecting brazilian supermodels. I tell him to show up to give me some social proof. When I get there, one of the girls is a heavy set/unattractive 4, one is a married 6.5, and one is a pretty 7, but dark skinned and not quite my cup of tea. I was expecting super model 9's and 10's. Not even close. I lose interest immediately. I tell V about my last month and a half of chicks approaching and groping me. He has this odd theory that I don't want to get laid. I deny it vehemently. "Oh, ok," he says. "You're past that."

I hang out for half an hour, watch a near fight break out where an African American guy leans forward marching after a white guy who is walking backwards retreating. The lights come on and we all head out.

---

CHICK APPROACH 3:

I'm walking back to my car, texting the guy whose place I'm going to crash at. I see a chick, a cute young brunette 8 seated on the ground outside a club as I walk by. She is staring at me. I stare back.

her: "hey, where are you going?" she asks, yelling.
me: "uuuh, I'm going to sleep," I spit out, stopping in mid stride. As usual, I'm totally dumbfounded by yet another chick approach. Each time, I feel like I've never been approached, even though it's happened more than forty times in the past four months alone.

her: "do you know of a good chinese restaurant around here?"
me: "is she trashed or what?" I neg her hard, assuming this is some racial taunt. I say this to the guy seated next to her.
her: "nooo, I want to know where a good chinese restaurant is."
me: "you must be totally wasted. How do you guys know each other?" I ask the guy and gal.
him: "we just had sex two minutes ago in the bathroom," he deadpans.
I can't tell if he's b.s.ing me or not but it sounds like he is.
him: "so what's a good vietnamese restaurant?" he says, shaking his head, looking at me and then the girl, mocking the girl. The guy and I understand the inside joke (she doesn't know what ethnicity I am).

I get bored, I keep calling the chick a drunk until the two get called inside by people who know them: "let's go back inside," some other guy tells the two and they leave.

---

TBC...

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another Chick Approach

CHICK APPROACH 4:

I finish up my text message, or at least attempt to. Another brunette chick approaches me on the street. She's a cute brunette 8 with an odd accent I can't quite place. She's thin, young, and really pretty.
her: "excuse me, do you know where the nearest 7/11 is around here?"
me: "I don't know. What kind of accent is that?"
her: "I don't have an accent.....It's a midwestern accent."

Some guy interjects: "she has a funny voice!"

The girl keeps pressing me for directions and I insist I don't know. I keep asking about her accent. The guy says the nearest 7/11 is 50 blocks away.
her: "no it's not! There's one right around here! I go to school here!" she says, in a taunting/scolding fashion.

The guy is getting anxious as the girl continues to stay put talking to me. He puts his around her. I'm ignoring her and texting. She keeps trying to talk to me. I realize I've gotten through A1/A2 without even trying. So I go through A3. I start qualifying her.

me: "so you go to school around here?"
her: yeah.
me: "ok, I thought you were just some crazy party chick. I dig chicks who are smart.
her: "well, I'm premed!"
me: "wow, I'm impressed. Kinda. I'll give you a mid five, instead of a high five.

The guy says he has to go pee. he asks her if it's all right to pee around the corner.
her: "it's Portland!" she says dismissively.

I ask her how the two of them know each other.
her: "uuuum, well he was cute," she says with an embarrassed grin.

She keeps telling me about how smart she is and how much she respects education. She says that the two of us have a lot to talk about and we should talk again, giving a direct statement of interest, I believe. I tell her to give me her number.
her: "ok!"
I get her number. I give her a hug and a kiss on the temple. I walk off, but the other guy walks off with his friends and the brunette.

---

CONCLUSION:

Lesson learned 1: I'm still being approached a lot. The dance floor is a great, great place to get approached. Kino is the norm on the dance floor. Now I see why chicks are so bored by convo. They want to dance! When they're not on the dance floor, they're waiting to dance: they're ordering beers to get the courage to dance, and staring at everyone else who's dancing intently. They don't want a cerebral experience where they have to talk and think. They want to move their bodies. Get out on the dance floor.

Another great place and time to get approached is outside a club at closing time. On one occasion recently, four girls walked by and AI'ed me on their way out. One of the girls simply stopped mid stride and said to me: "heeey pretty!" opening me, giving me a chance. I declined, so surprised by her very direct opener. She made the guy she was with wait, until I declined. So, in summary, go dance and then see what's available at closing if you don't get the immediate hook up inside, prior to closing. Hell, go for seconds.

---

Lesson learned 2: I take things too personally. The brunette 8 who opened me was dumb and drunk and tried her best to open me on the fly. Girls aren't used to opening or trying to move forward in a sarge, so she was probably trying to do her best to develop rapport. I believe she was trying to give me a chance to bounce her: (hey, where you going?) and offered a possible bounce location: a restaurant. Duh!

---

Lesson learned 3: I'm now getting hot chicks to approach. I've gotten three '8's' to approach me in the last two weekends. I'm not just getting opened by girls in the 4-7.5 range anymore.

---

Also, I didn't feel like the number close at the end of the night was solid. I think this girl was trying to buy time for me to try to steal her. She mentioned that she had a boyfriend and I doubt that the guy with her was the boyfriend. She wanted a hook up for the night, as she found someone "cute" but then apparently changed her mind and wanted someone "cuter" or better or whatever. I didn't steal her, as I wasn't quick enough on my feet to recognize the opportunity.

It's possible she was running a jealousy plotline. However, she was pretty rude to the guy she was with. She was arguing with him and speaking to him in a condescending fashion. The guy wanted to bail, and go somewhere 50 blocks away. She wanted to stay local. I missed this opportunity.

Fun night. I'm learning a lot and re-learning how to run game. I'm finding great, great opportunities left and right as chicks continue to open me. A blonde 9 eye ****s me. The groundwork is there. I have to keep pushing myself outside of my comfort zone.

Wolf

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
T R: Hired Gun Heaven, Again

I start up at TR, a honkytonk I frequent at around 10 something.

I see the Indian girl who "accidentally" rubbed my c0ck last weekend. It's awkward. She reaches over to hug me as soon as she sees me. Now, I've gotten some feedback from other boards suggesting that I simply put her hand on my johnson when I see her. No way I try that. So, it's really awkward.

her: "ooh, I just remembered the unmentionable..." she says, apparently continuing to press the issue.

I guess I should have put her hand down there at this point in retrospect.

I keep up with the ****y/funny, running some pocahantas jokes, getting her to laugh. She brought up the ****rub, so I guess she was hinting at escalation. I blow it. It's still really awkward for me. I talk for a while but can't bring myself to put her hand down there like I was advised to. I leave after a few minutes of dull, awkward chit chat.

---

ANOTHER BLONDE:

The first chick I open at the bar a minute, a blonde with a really cute face and ten or fifteen extra lbs. is very receptive. I put my around her and start gabbing, feeling really confident. I shake her hand. She pulls my hand in and places it in a familiar place: right on her titty.

She says she wants me to go out there on the dance floor. I don't know if this is a sh1t test or not, but in retrospect, I should have gone over there or pulled her over there.

---

THE NATURAL:

I finally discover B's secret. The first week I saw him, he pulled a 7.5 brunette during a day2. The weekend after, he made out with a 7 brunette. Tonight, after two hours of drinking and hanging out, he pulls a 6.5 blonde in her early thirties. I'm not sure if he made out with her or not. But they danced, and she was clearly enamored of him. His secret to pulling girls in quantity then, is this: he pulls a ton of girls in the 6 to 7 range. He simply has a great time dancing with, kissing, and fvcking them. He's not looking for supermodels. He's looking for cute girls who will have fun with him.

---

TWO MORE CHICKS GRAB ME:

The rest of the night is uneventful. It's a slow night after the Fourth of July. I get bored and game a brunette 6 in her mid thirties. She is thin and has a reasonably pretty face. But the wrinkles are coming and she is clearly not in her twenties. She is super sweet. Her sister, a blonde 7 ten years removed from being a blonde 8 comes by.

brunette: she's the nicest girl in the room.
blonde: what did she say?
me: she said you're the b1tchiest...
brunette: no, I did not!
me: ...girl in the room.

The brunette gives me an evil look and flicks my nipple hard with her finger.
me: "ooow!" did you see that? I say to her blonde sister, asking for some sympathy.

The blonde smiles and gives my other nipple a gentle squeeze.

The two girls say they're going outside to smoke.
brunette: "you probably don't smoke. You're one of those healthy Oregonians."
me: "go ahead."
brunette: "you can join us...."
me: "no, it's ok...I'll be here when you get back.

---

One of B's friends, a guy who tells me he used to move tens of thousands of dollars a coke every weekend in clubs, is approaching girls left and right. He grabs a very heavy set blonde from behind at the bar, giving her a massive hug. She looks over her shoulder, looking slightly irritated.

He then walks over and talks to me at the bar. A twenty something 5' 8" redneck with a beer gut walks up to him and says: "if you ever try that again, I'll kick your ass."

The dealer puts his hands up and shakes his head, signaling his compliance.

There was a brunette, a heavy set 4 who saw all this go down. She comes over to me and the dealer:

her: "I want a hug."
I look over at the dealer, not really wanting to do anything. But the girl is still standing there despite our silence. We finally cave in and each of us gives her a hug. I turn my body sideways to give her a half hug. She leaves.

---

We bounce. B tries to get us free admission to a club. Both doormen refuse, at least four times each. B explains to me later that the dealer frequents these places and has "burned a lot of bridges." Apparently, the doormen saw the dealer and refused us all since the dealer was with our group.

---

A third venue. The other guys are inside. I'm outside talking to two girls and a guy, asking them if it's worthwhile to pay for admission to the club.

Wing K is embarrassing me.
K: "use an indirect opener!" he shouts at me from 20 feet away inside the club.
I try to ignore him. He walks over to our group.
K: "Adamm, did you get this girl's name and number yet?"

I'm totally mortified and embarrassed. I walk away. B watches this and leaves also. I complain to B how embarrassing K's behavior was.
B: "let it go. That girl was FAT. Plus, K's drunk. Well, he's buzzed. And he's not used to being drunk."

I decide I overreacted, and I chuckle and forget about it. These guys are still trying to decide where to go next. I bail. It's late, and the situation is getting very irritating. I solo sarge the following night.

Wolf

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
are you gong to tell us about the next night ?

advice, dont hang with the dealer.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, Saturday's Report Is Posted Above Friday's

A quick note: Saturday's FR (in two parts) precedes my Friday FR--simply scroll up a couple of posts. It's easier for me to recall and write up the events of Saturday, which is why that report comes first. Sorry for any confusion.

I hear you about the dealer, lol.

Wolf

warpy said:
are you gong to tell us about the next night ?

advice, dont hang with the dealer.

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
check your pm incase you hadnt, and i just read your post above the last one, i missed it the first time. good game, you should try to collect more on each opportunity.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see the Indian girl who "accidentally" rubbed my c0ck last weekend. It's awkward. She reaches over to hug me as soon as she sees me. Now, I've gotten some feedback from other boards suggesting that I simply put her hand on my johnson when I see her. No way I try that. So, it's really awkward.

her: "ooh, I just remembered the unmentionable..." she says, apparently continuing to press the issue.

I guess I should have put her hand down there at this point in retrospect.

I keep up with the ****y/funny, running some pocahantas jokes, getting her to laugh. She brought up the ****rub, so I guess she was hinting at escalation. I blow it. It's still really awkward for me. I talk for a while but can't bring myself to put her hand down there like I was advised to. I leave after a few minutes of dull, awkward chit chat.
Dude, what are you going to do to change this internalized fear of sex, and fear of your own sexuality that you have? Seriously. You spend so much time going out meeting chicks, and then spend even more time writing about how you've sabotaged yourself yet again.

You do a good job articulating yourself in this continuous FR, and you seem to be doing an awesome job developing your pick-up skills, but you are the textbook example of the guy who tries to learn pick-up artistry without having an internal frame of masculinity or confidence. If you did, you would be banging some of these broads by now, or at least be attempting to.

In other words, your "inner game" needs some serious work. What are you going to do about it?

Edit: One more thought... How many times did you use the word awkward just in that little section I quoted? You are the one making it awkward.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedPill said:
Dude, what are you going to do to change this internalized fear of sex, and fear of your own sexuality that you have? Seriously. You spend so much time going out meeting chicks, and then spend even more time writing about how you've sabotaged yourself yet again.
Good eye, RedPill. I was sort of noticing this trend also with NPW.

Wolf, you've got these claws, man... and these fangs... seriously. I think you are at a point now where you should change your focus. You are doing great at approaching. So, approach less and close more. Snag a hotty and bang her. I think you'll see that once you bang one of these approaches, the ackward energy disappears afterwards. It's like all of this hard work you've been putting in has been going unrewarded. REWARD YOURSELF! Not with a "number now, and maybe something later", with a "let's get out of here" type of "back to your place to fux" reward.

I'm at a point where I'm working on plates. Not getting more of them, but spinning and how to spin them. I think you are stuck in the getting plates mode. There is way more to this stuff... move along, yeah? I don't ever read any mention of "second date" or "lay report" stuff. You're stuck in first gear, Wolf. Shift, buddy. Dump that clutch and let's see you pull some second gear rubber!