Quest to get a gf or get laid by Feb 32nd, 2039.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but living by yourself is also good life experience and hell of a confidence boost. Because you know its you thats making this all happen. Plus the ladies like it when a man has his own place.

Reaction score
theunflushables said:
Yes, but living by yourself is also good life experience and hell of a confidence boost. Because you know its you thats making this all happen. Plus the ladies like it when a man has his own place.
I know that, however, I'm still not going to move out here "because of girls", it's as silly to me as renting an expensive car with the hope of picking up a hot girl off the street, and watching it defeat the purpose when the world is all the same once you rent it as 'you' haven't actually changed.

I do agree with moving out, but on whatever terms that I want, not to look good for chicks. Right now for the online areana - all that I'm expressing myself is in picture and in word - language, so while it may seem simple enough, those are the only serious challenges of online game.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Thanks for the suggestion, however, I'm only focused primarily on improving my online game for now. I already have a book bought by my mom called "Why I said good-bye to dating", but the problem is, if I have a problem meeting girls (online to real life for purpose of arguement here), or getting quality new girls into my life (online to real life), then these books are rather moot.
Forget about online gaming, man. Comn, now, how do you ever expect to get with someone if you spend your time behind a computer?

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And by "online gaming", I don't mean WoW. I mean trying to pick up girls on the computer.

Get out there and live your life man. It's too short to waste second guessing and spending money on useless things like professional photo shoots.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Another negative post on here. I ain't fooling anyone. LIke I said, I kissed girls since being on here. I'm not just looking to get laid - now it's time for big leages - and going after hot chicks. But in the meantime, I'm putting this on hold, if my current gf relationship works out then I'm going to settle.
I hope you realize that kissing girls is not a big deal. Don't wear it as a badge of honor and use it to justify not going out and getting some.

In bboying, we have a term called e-boys, which is pretty much 'poser' breakdancers that use the internet to cover their lack of skill, instead of practicing for hours like everyone else.

You're doing the same thing. Instead of going out into the field and actually learning, you're making plans and arguing with people, touting your three kisses and "current gf" (my guess is, she seems interested, you've either been too scared to call her, or was too scared to #close in the first place).

If you had spent a year going out and sarging, and getting absolutely no action, you'd be better off than you are now.

Reaction score
Vypros said:
And by "online gaming", I don't mean WoW. I mean trying to pick up girls on the computer.
There is lots of competition online and I've never been able to really get lots of results, so I do see it as a bit of a challenge. It's the most practical game to work on since you can apply anything you are learning right away and can go online at any time, etc.... you have limited restricted time for any other game and it has to go in synch with schedule....so do I see it as WOW -- you bet I do.

Vypros said:
Get out there and live your life man. It's too short to waste second guessing and spending money on useless things like professional photo shoots.
This is just toxic. I'll make that conclusion at the end of the day since I'm trying this out - and there is no money wasted on a money back guarantee.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll never understand how people can be so bull headed as to rationalize away every piece of advice they are given. Especially when they are the only person holding their viewpoint and are the ones reaching out for help.

Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
I hope you realize that kissing girls is not a big deal. Don't wear it as a badge of honor and use it to justify not going out and getting some.
Kissing is one thing, sex is another.

Flabbergasped? said:
In bboying, we have a term called e-boys, which is pretty much 'poser' breakdancers that use the internet to cover their lack of skill, instead of practicing for hours like everyone else.
I dont see it that way, you have to practise allot online too with various profiles, IM messaging, etc... there is an online game involved to meet up with the chicks that are online.

Flabbergasped? said:
You're doing the same thing. Instead of going out into the field and actually learning, you're making plans and arguing with people, touting your three kisses and "current gf" (my guess is, she seems interested, you've either been too scared to call her, or was too scared to #close in the first place).
I'm not just making plans, I'm executing them and meeting my target goals.

Flabbergasped? said:
If you had spent a year going out and sarging, and getting absolutely no action, you'd be better off than you are now.
How do you figure that - I'd rather the action and so far from touting the involuntary celibacy mantra (i.e. I've got the coodies and nobody likes me - thus I've never kissed a girl before) I'm touting the voluntary celibacy mantra (I want to game high quality chicks and have been lucky enough to have some action from low quality chicks but choose not to and at least got some kissing action from a high quality one - so I wont be repeating this involuntary celibacy pity-party mantra any longer) with learning game to get quality chicks.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that, however, I'm still not going to move out here "because of girls",
How about moving out because you can't suck on your mom's teat for the rest of your life? You're gonna be fukkin lost when both of your parents cack. You're so afraid of independence, you'll look for someone else to tell you what you can and cannot do. You'll probably end up joining a cult.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2Pac_Makaveli said:
DUUUDE, Religion is supposed to guide your life, give you morals etc.. NOT TOTALLY CONTROL IT,....
:cuss: FVCKING BLASPHEMY!!! :cuss:

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Kissing is one thing, sex is another.
Kissing leads to sex, what does this even mean? I remember reading MM, and Mystery put it perfectly. Kissing is a comfort-building move, like holding hands. You don't say, "well, over a year I held hands with three girls, so I don't need to work on my game."

And even if you're right, your quest is to "get laid" or "get a GF", neither of which you will do if all you're doing is kissing. Case in point, you need improvement, and you're limiting yourself.

Luke Skywalker said:
I dont see it that way, you have to practise allot online too with various profiles, IM messaging, etc... there is an online game involved to meet up with the chicks that are online.
I'm not a fan of internet hookups, but to each his own. You do realize though that the end game of internet dating is a real life meeting, in which you apply all the DJ principles you would use on a normal sarge? If you can't do a normal sarge, you're not going to get the girl because you're so smooth behind a computer screen. Don't be an "E"J.

Luke Skywalker said:
I'm not just making plans, I'm executing them and meeting my target goals.
Alright. You started this thread when, a few days ago? Post FRs for sarges you've done since then.

Oh wait, you're "not sure" if you have a gf, so you're going to not sarge or game girls so you can go "full-force" if and when your girlfriend thing blows over.

Luke Skywalker said:
How do you figure that - I'd rather the action and so far from touting the involuntary celibacy mantra (i.e. I've got the coodies and nobody likes me - thus I've never kissed a girl before) I'm touting the voluntary celibacy mantra (I want to game high quality chicks and have been lucky enough to have some action from low quality chicks but choose not to and at least got some kissing action from a high quality one - so I wont be repeating this involuntary celibacy pity-party mantra any longer) with learning game to get quality chicks.
To be totally honest, I used to think like the above. When a sarge went downhill, or when I didn't push an interaction far enough, I would justify it by saying, "well, she wasn't that attractive anyway and I'm not going to devalue myself," or "I can do better than that, I don't need an ugly hookup." But that's bull, because when an HB comes along, you're going to fvck up because you haven't learned sh!t, and you won't have the "low-quality" excuse.

Face it, guys talk to girls because the girls are worth talking to. I wouldn't approach a fat, ugly chick, and I'm pretty sure no one else would. If you're talking to a girl, you feel that she's worth talking to, looks-wise. How then are you going to blame your mess up on her being "low-quality"? So you target "low-quality" women only.

Anyway, I have a plan for how you'll meet your quota in half the time. Suicide your account, never post again, and use the time you would spend here otherwise in the field. Even if you're the ugliest, most awkward, unsuave, and AFC loser, if you approach 1000 women in the next year (not at all hard, though I definitely haven't done even half of that in a year), you're bound to have one that'll have you. And I'm pretty sure you're not as bad as you think.

2Pac_Makaveli

Don Juan
Reaction score
This fcuking thread needs to be closed its just going nowhere, or if it does it will be Feb 2028 not Feb 2008

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For real he's got what, a little under 8 months to meet a girl ask her father if he can court her, hold her hand, and then kiss her, then french kiss her, ask her dad for her hand in marriage, plan a wedding, get married and the bang the ever living sh1t out of her. Damn thats a lot of work you got ahead of you Luke.

Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
Face it, guys talk to girls because the girls are worth talking to. I wouldn't approach a fat, ugly chick, and I'm pretty sure no one else would. If you're talking to a girl, you feel that she's worth talking to, looks-wise. How then are you going to blame your mess up on her being "low-quality"? So you target "low-quality" women only.
I'm not necessarily talking to looks-wise "low-quality" women, but the ones my parents would freak out if they discovered I was setting up a meeting with them (i.e. sleep with lots of guys, may make aggressive sexual moves with me, duh) It's all just the same, a virgin Muslim woman was thinking of meeting me but cancelled out at the last minute - I'm sure the sentiments would be the same since my folks are dead-set against a literal hook-up - but even more so if the girl has a reputation of going with lots of guys on casual hookups, and I'm like the z00th guy.

Flabbergasped? said:
Anyway, I have a plan for how you'll meet your quota in half the time. Suicide your account, never post again, and use the time you would spend here otherwise in the field. Even if you're the ugliest, most awkward, unsuave, and AFC loser, if you approach 1000 women in the next year (not at all hard, though I definitely haven't done even half of that in a year), you're bound to have one that'll have you. And I'm pretty sure you're not as bad as you think.
In an ideal world or vacuum I can see your point. But this is not the case with me. My time is valuable. Time is money. Good investment in time is even better money. It doesn't make sense to approach 1000 women - I'd rather spend money and re-vamp my online profile and efficiently meet quality women from the net and use the rest of the time in an efficient manner. Online dating has to be the most time-efficient concept - and when there is spare time - usually within 'breaks' or after I'm finished for the day - then I can tackle it.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
And it comes down to the basic question. Why do your parents have you so fvcking puccy whipped that they dictate your every action?

You are already married to your parents, this is starting to sound like errm...you're trying to suck some poor little sweetheart into your hell. . . .

Reaction score
Docs,

Specifically, what are you talking about? Are you jumping on a bandwagon, or do you have something actually meaningful to say?

I'm not 'married' to my parents, and they are not dictating every action. I'm outside of the home most of the day trying to make a better future for myself and it's not like I'm at home with mom 24/7.

Reaction score
theunflushables said:
For real he's got what, a little under 8 months to meet a girl ask her father if he can court her, hold her hand, and then kiss her, then french kiss her, ask her dad for her hand in marriage, plan a wedding, get married and the bang the ever living sh1t out of her. Damn thats a lot of work you got ahead of you Luke.
What are you talking about here? Ask her father if I can court her -- I dont do that and never had. Guess it's another bandwagon post. Desinova makes a comment and everyone wants to jump on the bangwagon and say all sort of nonsence that has absolutely nothing to do with my reality. I never talk to any girl's prospect parents - they do not exist.

Reaction score
Desdinova said:
How about moving out because you can't suck on your mom's teat for the rest of your life? You're gonna be fukkin lost when both of your parents cack. You're so afraid of independence, you'll look for someone else to tell you what you can and cannot do. You'll probably end up joining a cult.
I'll move out pursuant to my own policy, and there is no person or thing beyond the policy that is going to influence my decision with respect to that matter as the policy stands. I make a projected net income of $ 35 000 and I promise - I guarantee to myself I'll move out for a three month trial. This is referred to as a 'Median goal'.

Unless a Median goal is achieved then I'm not moving out. I'll be evaluating how far I am to the Median goal as soon as I have my projected business expenses calibrated.