Quest to get a gf or get laid by Feb 32nd, 2039.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Somebody should make it into a sitcom.

This was already done. "The Single Guy" and another show that was recently cancelled on ABC.

The Movie "40 Year Old Virgin" also comes to mind.

It just the fact that he's not listening to you guys that's cracking me up. How long has he been here? A year or more? LOL!!!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paradox said:
This was already done. "The Single Guy" and another show that was recently cancelled on ABC.

The Movie "40 Year Old Virgin" also comes to mind.

It just the fact that he's not listening to you guys that's cracking me up. How long has he been here? A year or more? LOL!!!!
I thought it was funny when certain epiphanies were realized through himself or from friends that were spouted in the forum ages ago.

Reaction score
I just purchased the e-book and audio mp3's of net to bed and will be making a product review at first glance within next few days to see if this is really worth the money, or if it's just re-packaged common sence.

So far from what I've read on the pre-game manuel, the idea is to be find out strengths and package them out online on the profile and use try
http://www.lookbetteronline.com to enhance the photo.

I'm somewhat confused. If I find out that if I get a good photo shot done of myself and I get people in my inbox no matter what I'm saying - then the only value of this whole thing is just getting the right photographer to do a good picture and the rest is BS - and a tip to a link like that ain't worth $ 127 US it cost to buy this sh1t if that's the case and I'll be demanding a refund back. Well, I'm still at pre-game and well - it's a money back guarantee on it - but so far I'm still reading it rather than dismissing it as recycled stuff I already know, yet.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just purchased the e-book and audio mp3's
I wish I had as much money as you to toss away at dating products which don't help.
and a tip to a link like that ain't worth $ 127 US
Why not? You've already wasted a ton of money on books that didn't help you get laid, why not waste it on a picture that won't help you get laid?

Here's something else you can buy that will help you develope a sex life:
http://www.links2love.com/pheromones.htm

Also, if you're gonna spend money, send me $69.99 and I'll send you a box of Tic-Tacs. These aren't just regular Tic-Tacs, they REALLY do freshen your breath. In fact, they make your breath smell so good, women will instantly come flocking to you. I guarantee that it works! Order now, and I'll throw in a free can of Axe body spray.

It's amazing how so many other people have used the information on this site and succeeded with women.... except for you.

Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I wish I had as much money as you to toss away at dating products which don't help.
There is a money-back guarantee if the product doesn't help.

Desinova said:
Why not? You've already wasted a ton of money on books that didn't help you get laid, why not waste it on a picture that won't help you get laid?
Money spent on books to date as follows:
- How to Succeed with Women - cost $ 20.00 - purchased in 2003.
- John Alanis program -- cost free - they honoured their money back guarantee.

Total money spent to date: $ 20.00 - this is not a tonne of money spent on books. The book 'How to Succeed with Women' did not have a money back guarantee.

Do other people buy and use products in here? Sure they do. So, what's your point? If it doesn't work, like you say, then I've just wasted my time looking at another e-book at best - I have up to 60 days to get a refund, and if this program is not for me from the get-go (i.e. I find myself demotivated after a few days and dont do anything) then I go for a refund immediately.

This was also mentioned as a plan on the very first post of this thread of one of the plans of 'Operation Drawingboard'-- I've noted you've kept silent and only said something when I actually implemented the plan later on. People say nothing - then when I do something, they always have an opinion about it after the fact. Thank you very much.

Reaction score
Day 1 Of Net2bed - Learning The Alphabet.

Today I've had a conceptual grasp of the material - or otherwise known as the 'alphabet' of the system of net2bed.

Their concept includes the following:
1) signifiers
2) attractors -- utilising the selfish gene theory that's already well known here - anything conveying strength.
3) electric contrasts.
4) descriptive communication.
5) Communicate sensuality not sexuality.

Signifiers is this programs way of saying subtext communication. The subtext communication must contain attractors - you are communicating strength indirectly through the signifiers. The electric contrast prevents you from being pigeonholed into any category as you are showing different contrasting sides - that is vulnaribility in the context of masculinity. When communicating in a profile it is going by description with ladened vocubulary to arouse the senses and possible innuendo. Sensuality is communicated with analogy to special foods, wine, etc.... how you are conveying yourself in the profile will show a woman if you are good in bed or not.

That's the program so far in a nut-shell. The concepts in themselves seem interesting enough for me to continue with the program and see if it 'clicks' with me to write a good profile that pieces together the alphabet of their program, or the matrical code to cause a woman to experience sexual feelings while reading such a profile and be drawn to it.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
I just purchased the e-book and audio mp3's of net to bed and will be making a product review at first glance within next few days to see if this is really worth the money, or if it's just re-packaged common sence.

So far from what I've read on the pre-game manuel, the idea is to be find out strengths and package them out online on the profile and use try
http://www.lookbetteronline.com to enhance the photo.

I'm somewhat confused. If I find out that if I get a good photo shot done of myself and I get people in my inbox no matter what I'm saying - then the only value of this whole thing is just getting the right photographer to do a good picture and the rest is BS - and a tip to a link like that ain't worth $ 127 US it cost to buy this sh1t if that's the case and I'll be demanding a refund back. Well, I'm still at pre-game and well - it's a money back guarantee on it - but so far I'm still reading it rather than dismissing it as recycled stuff I already know, yet.
He reminds me of Wiley E. Coyote. With all his ACME gadgets and he still fails to cath Road Runner. When do you get the rocket skates?

Reaction score
Conceptual profile completed.

What I really lost in the online dating thing was inspiration, it's the thing that drives me to put up profiles and really place them out there -- that drive was lost sometime ago. The net2bed system is helping rekindle that back on with the ideas.

I've created a conceptual form profile that lists my strengths and am getting some inspiration on imagery and on constructing captivating profiles by the most unlikliest source I'd never guess - that's right - music.

As I sit down, relax and listen to music, it relaxes my mind and I think of new ideas and descriptors on what to put on my profile and gets me confident in that manner that I can know and express myself and best points in a profile online.

I intend to continue reviewing both the e-books and audio files until I become more converse with the material and hopefully further inspired. Can write anything on it and be anyone on a profile and express yourself in any way.

This with a header --- my first draft of that magnetic electrical profile should be completed soon.

Reaction score
net2bed con'd.... MASCULINITY EXPRESSED.

I'm now trying to get the concept of masculinity and masculinity vulnerability understood and expressed. This is part of the pre-game discipline.

The pre-game (inner game) work concepts in the net2bed are as follows:

1) Women are not objects to be conquered, but are rather partners in a dance floor to bring mutual joy and happiness - they are allies rather than enemies to be defeated. So -- eliminate negative attitude in any online approach.

2) Understand contrast - masculine concepts - things that come across as masculine in a profile --- listen to music CD from Michelle Tumes - where she sings a song called "Untamed Lion". I'm listening to this song over again, which portrays a woman going up to an untame lion and being captivated by it. It is a vision or concept of pure masculinity combined with love and vulnerability. Hopefully if I listen to this song long enough (song by a very feminine vocalist sounding sexy), I will get more comfortable and will eventually portray myself in a 'dangerous' type of manner with words. The lion protecting and looking after things.

3) Other parts of the books and tapes I've went through again - just same thing, have the right attitude (approach it like a video game), and appealing to specific women by coming across more masculine then they are coming.

Now, there is no substitute for real life experience -- I mean, you'd have to go skydiving or do something outrageous to really come across masculine, but you could also do so in more other brainer ways that show inner strength, etc...... depending on the target I guess.

Still reviewing this pre-game material inside and out, listening to the mp3's over and over again, and re-reading the material, and listening to supportive music to help absorb some of the points.

I am not going to be asking for a refund at this time since it seems I'm connecting conceptually with the material and I see potential that it could work. Will give it at least a week or two trying - after my photo shot is taken, trying out on various online sites, etc... and seeing if the success skyrockets. If it does not - and I dont get say a few dates a week of sexy attractive babes that are worth some salt - then I may ask for a refund then.

Now that I have money lying on this, I'm very motivated to see this either work, and if it doesn't work, I'm going to ask for my money back - so I'm very motivated to succeed.

Reaction score
Oh, again to be totally honest, there is one uglier chick that's calling me up and wanting to see me, but I'm not into her, so she doens't count for purposes of this thread, I'm looking for a hot attractive babe.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Zero2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh bro, ur a Master Don Juan with Posts: 1,326 and counting.

Getting laid isnt the end, to be honest, its just nothing, believe me. I got my sweet gf last month and I got laid 30 days later, which was yesterday. When I was scimping thru the threads for my questions I happened to read ur post, err.. ur too analytical... too much.. err intelligence. I think. Try reading some pook stuff or senor fingz post, that helped me a lot.

Think the cavern man terms, Im like 110 kg and 1.82m ... thats like a overweight flab of fat.. and my pretty sweet smelling gf is just 1.65m with 52kg.. i sweat a lot, so I tend to be very smelly, but my gf loves my smell, and the raw me.. besides, previously before my transistion i was a faithful follower of christ, and He is in me is greater than that is in the world, until I decided to backslide a bit and chased this pretty girl.. which happens to be of Esau's descendants. so u tink about it, beauty and the fat bastard. ;P

Seriously I tink u be better off being urself as a man to attract the girls naturally then to master so much crazy theories when attracting the females is all inbuilt within us.

Just my two cents.

Reaction score
Zero2 said:
Uh bro, ur a Master Don Juan with Posts: 1,326 and counting.

Getting laid isnt the end, to be honest, its just nothing, believe me. I got my sweet gf last month and I got laid 30 days later, which was yesterday. When I was scimping thru the threads for my questions I happened to read ur post, err.. ur too analytical... too much.. err intelligence. I think. Try reading some pook stuff or senor fingz post, that helped me a lot.
I've read pook stuff and senor fingz. The thing is it doesn't have anything to help with online dating specifically so I have to try something that deals head-on with making a good online profile.

Now, I know, I could clone a good online profile and hire a good photographer and get some shots, maybe that would help - but I'm trying out this sytem here, which is supposed to bring the best out of the real me into a profile and expand beyond that.

Even if all the dates crash and burn - it is still my goal for the time being to meet as many people as opposible from the screen and see that as the biggest challenge.

Zero2 said:
Think the cavern man terms, Im like 110 kg and 1.82m ... thats like a overweight flab of fat.. and my pretty sweet smelling gf is just 1.65m with 52kg.. i sweat a lot, so I tend to be very smelly, but my gf loves my smell, and the raw me.. besides,
But you had to meet her somewhere? Did you meet her from the net?

Zero2 said:
previously before my transistion i was a faithful follower of christ, and He is in me is greater than that is in the world, until I decided to backslide a bit
What do you mean by backslide?

Zero2 said:
and chased this pretty girl.. which happens to be of Esau's descendants. so u tink about it, beauty and the fat bastard. ;P
Introspecting statement:

You are beginning to scare me. You didn't have to use the term Essau.
Is this a trick? Who are you? What do you want? Why did you reply to this thread? You must be messener of God to tall me something I can see this is an encrypted message, you cant fool me. You used his name.....

Hebrews 12:15-16 "Looking diligently lest any man fail the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled.

Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, AS ESAU, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.

17. For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.
"

code name function Essau -- starts with a root of bitterness (experience with girl last year who wore a black outfit and black glasses representing evil - cause root of bitterness that caused the scorpio-November casual-sex function which almost resulted in me fornicating/losing virginity at the end of the month to symbolise the bitterness that she had caused in her betrayal - incidentally the sign scorpiro represents all of that and was used to express myself at the time -- error in function -- bitterness - defilement - defilment caused by fornication - aborted at last minute -- talked it with dad.

thread functions as follows:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=110996 is premised on:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=109465
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111609
http://www.entoalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152257

Taken literally -- process -- seeds of bitterness, germinates a root of bitterness, germinates defilement into a scorpio - November - complex which climaxes on November 29th - but I choose not to get laid -- I didn't allow a defilment to occur -- so I did not get defiled -- I did not sell any birthrite -- I was convicted by the Lord because the 'thougth-process' was sinful where a casual hookup was set up (although aborted) but I didn't go through with casual hookup.

Since a casual hook-up seemed to severe, a more less extreme function is sought out afterwards -- which is the normal function since I have been here, which is to find a gf, or if get laid, it will be with a gf or someone I know as a friend as opposed to an anonymous random pickup from the internet due to the high stakes involved and my parents obvious disapproval.

Could get away with getting laid if I love subject girl, and there is a strong mutal intent to marry her --- then it would be possible then in current state.

Zero2 said:
Seriously I tink u be better off being urself as a man to attract the girls naturally then to master so much crazy theories when attracting the females is all inbuilt within us.
I wouldn't be here if I were a natural.

Zero2

Don Juan
Reaction score
..... Essau's descendents literally mean malays, erm, muslims.. ya.. err, the way you replied to me confuses and frightens me.

Im outta here.

Reaction score
In the Old Testament, Essau and Jacob were brothers. Essau was the hunter, while Jacob was a momma's boy but was intelligent (like me, an indoor guy staying with mommy).

Jacob used the lure of food to get Essau to surrender his birthright to him, and later tricked his father to get the blessing that was supposed to go to Essau.

The lesson of that story - sometimes being a momma's boy is good, and being the fornicating caveman hunter is well, not so good. God sees things one way, and people another way.

Any other questions?