Quest to get a gf or get laid by Feb 32nd, 2039.

Reaction score
Zero2 said:
..... Essau's descendents literally mean malays, erm, muslims.. ya.. err, the way you replied to me confuses and frightens me.

Im outta here.
Wrong. Muslim descendants are from Ishmael which was between Hagar and Abraham. Because Sarah was too old to conceive children, Sarah directed Abraham to go with Hagar the handmaid instead who was yonger to conceive, thus creating those descendants.

Isaac was born from Sarah as God promised that despite Sarah's old age that she would bear a son, and indeed she did.

Your facts of the genesis of the Philistenians/Muslim people are incorrect - account is clear in Genesis - suggest that you read up on it and get your facts straight.

Zero2

Don Juan
Reaction score
holy shyt bro, i was trying to imply im a chinese guy having a malay muslim girlfriend, which is a big issue cos im a pork eater and my gf's religion heavily is against people who eat pork... wtf did u go all the way to interprete that shyt for man?

I jus tot I quote some scriptures to make myself sound cool, but after reading ur reply, u are the uberest guy i ever known... sheesh good luck in getting laid bro. =_=

Reaction score
Zero2 said:
holy shyt bro, i was trying to imply im a chinese guy having a malay muslim girlfriend, which is a big issue cos im a pork eater and my gf's religion heavily is against people who eat pork... wtf did u go all the way to interprete that shyt for man?
I like making X-files cases I guess and making cliffhangers for fun.

Zero2 said:
I jus tot I quote some scriptures to make myself sound cool, but after reading ur reply, u are the uberest guy i ever known... sheesh good luck in getting laid bro. =_=
You've demonstrated your lack of knowledge of scripture if anything.

Well good luck with your Muslim gf. What's a uberest btw?

Zero2

Don Juan
Reaction score
... having a lack of scripture knowledge didn't stop me from getting laid u know..

... hmm... its the boring details of what I used to know cancels the attraction for the girl wanting to sleep with me..

u might want to stop ur internet dating thing and go out to the nature and start being a real hunter instead? like uh, having a real conversation with a girl instead of jus typing it or something... sheesh..

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke, do you ever have a laugh? Seriously I think you take life WAY too seriously.

Zero, don't mention going out in real life to him, that doesnt register in his robot brain. "Does not compute! Does not compute! haha

Reaction score
Zero2 said:
... having a lack of scripture knowledge didn't stop me from getting laid u know..

... hmm... its the boring details of what I used to know cancels the attraction for the girl wanting to sleep with me..
I never said I wanted to sell my soul to the devil in order to get laid. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, and what fellowship has light with darkness, when I join my body with a harlot I become one flesh with her and join the temple of God with a temple of idols and defile it. With this knowledge in my mind, I'd have to think twice about getting laid, lest I become a temple defiler. So, I suppose that could cancel the attraction of any girl wanting to sleep with me.

Heck, I had an opportunity to get laid with someone from a board where it's members claims it cant find a sex partner if their life depended on it, but I talked to her about religion - I just couldn't help it - it just came out of my mouth, and with everyone I meet face to face. How can you get laid with someone that you know is going to hell, and instead of telling them about the live saving gospel, you want to use them for your own selfish gratification. What state of mind do you have to be in for that? Boy was I close the last time -- but when the wrong throught gets into your mind -- then you think -- God forgot about me and doesn't seem to care, let me go and get laid because if God doesn't answer my prayers about finding a girlfriend and all I get is all the bad experiences out there - then maybe I wont care either. Is that what you thought too before you backslid?

Anyway - I'm not looking to 'get laid' direct here -- there is nothing wrong with friendships/relationships, and meeting lots and lots of people which is what I intend on doing let's see which way it goes.

Zero2 said:
u might want to stop ur internet dating thing and go out to the nature and start being a real hunter instead? like uh, having a real conversation with a girl instead of jus typing it or something... sheesh..
But I haven't even started the internet dating thing yet. I'm learning various concepts and strategies from an online datin guru to see if they'll work when I'm implement them -- to see if I'll either pick up lots of girls from the internet (and obviously fill my ego since I probably wont get much further than a first date), or get my money back.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Essau was the hunter, while Jacob was a momma's boy but was intelligent (like me, an indoor guy staying with mommy).
Oh yeah, I remember this story now. Jacob was the one who sacrificed one of his sheep to God while Esau sacrificed a bunch of dandelions. So Jacob became God's buddy.

The moral of this story is, only AFCs give God flowers.

Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Oh yeah, I remember this story now. Jacob was the one who sacrificed one of his sheep to God while Esau sacrificed a bunch of dandelions. So Jacob became God's buddy.

The moral of this story is, only AFCs give God flowers.
That's Cain and Abel. Cain sacrificed vegetables, Abel sacrificed a Sheep, and God accepted Abel's sacrifice, Cain got jealous and killed Abel and that was the first murder in human history since Adam and Eve.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgive me, for I haven't been a Christian in about 12 years. My bibles are rusting away on shelves, just like they should be :D

Anyway, let's get back on track. Before the commercial break, the Coyote had purchased a new product, no?

Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Forgive me, for I haven't been a Christian in about 12 years. My bibles are rusting away on shelves, just like they should be :D

Anyway, let's get back on track. Before the commercial break, the Coyote had purchased a new product, no?
What I purchased was e-books, audio, or information.

What I'm evaluating today - is whether or not the information is congruent to my faith - and guess what - it's perfectly congruent. It talks about finding your best self, your strengths, yadda yadda yadda, and then putting them on a profile. We all have a good side, a potential side and an expansive side - and it's about putting it all into words and expressing it.

Nothing wrong with that - plus a few techniques here and there that are totally honest, forthright and helpful.

I need a dedicated online coach, inspiration, something to kick-start since I've had online writer's block for an online profile since January - I couldn't think of anything else to write and was stuck, so I bought this product to sort of help with my writer's block and get some fresh ideas on how to write my profile so it's the 'real' authentic me in an attractive package.

It's just a matter of time before I start implementing and putting the profile out there --- but it passes the faith test.

Even if it didn't - it's only information that was purchased and information is essentially neutral - with a money back guarantee if it doesn't work.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Heck, I had an opportunity to get laid with someone from a board where it's members claims it cant find a sex partner if their life depended on it, but I talked to her about religion - I just couldn't help it - it just came out of my mouth, and with everyone I meet face to face. How can you get laid with someone that you know is going to hell, and instead of telling them about the live saving gospel, you want to use them for your own selfish gratification. What state of mind do you have to be in for that? Boy was I close the last time -- but when the wrong throught gets into your mind -- then you think -- God forgot about me and doesn't seem to care, let me go and get laid because if God doesn't answer my prayers about finding a girlfriend and all I get is all the bad experiences out there - then maybe I wont care either. Is that what you thought too before you backslid?
See isnt the idea of having faith the fact that you don't exactly KNOW if its true? Doesnt truth deny the existence of faith? The argument in H2G2 goes something like if something proves god exist (i.e. the babelfish) `I refuse to prove that I exist,' says God, `for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing.' and god disappears in a poof of logic.

So, on that note Luke, maybe you should not take faith so seriously when you are on a casual date. Yes, I can see it is important in choosing a long term mate and companion, but you can't have that unless you start off casually and that comes with a lot of trial and error.

The main advice I can give you is: Don't take life seriously, you'll never get out alive.

Reaction score
I'm going to pay another $ 150.00 US (with a partial money back guarantee if I dont get better results - would get like $ 90 US returned) to get a professional photo-shoot done up.

However, if I substantially DO get better results, no matter what I write on the profile, I'd still feel ripped off for paying some guy $ 127 US for just that suggestion if it's really the major stickling point on everything, so the results cant be TOO good.

Then once the photo-shots are obtained, I'm going to upload, and work on various draft profiles in the interim. I want to go all the way with this - and listening to the pre-game wrap-up - I'm playing to win, going to the kill, and will not take mediocrity -- and will spare no expense (especially if it's risk free and I can get my money back) to see this work.

Here goes --- from tommorow I'll be ordering a photo-shoot from that 'lookbetteronline' company.

2Pac_Makaveli

Don Juan
Reaction score
DUUUDE, Religion is supposed to guide your life, give you morals etc.. NOT TOTALLY CONTROL IT, the sooner you realise this fact the better. Also, here's a suggestion, why don't you take that fecking dumb amount of money you are spending on mugshots of yourself and spending it on a swish haircut, new shoes, suave clothes and aftershave?? That will improve your game around 100% more imho.:yes:

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke if you want to get laid and spend money to do so then go ahead and just PM me and I'll give you my personal e-book for $120. I guarantee that it will get you laid quicker than any other e-book out there.

And by e-book what I really mean is where do you live. If you're within $120 worth of gas then I'm personally come and slap you across the face for wasting bandwidth. But really I could give you secrets that would probably get you laid if you sent me money.

So why is LMS banned? For christ sakes this place is in trouble.

Zero2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh luke, im putting 20 USD into the pot saying U will not get laid by feb 3rd, 2008. Wanna raise me on it?

I'll paypal u the money if u can get laid by a nice/innocent/fair/pretty/cute/single/attractive babe. Pick any.

Hookers and Harlots does not count.

No need to post pictures, no need lay report.

Just tell me u got laid by feb 2008 and Ill send the cash, anyway u cant lie, u know it, for me to bust 20 bucks and send u straight to hell is damn worth it.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke,

I have a reading suggestion for you. I think it'll do you some good. In fact, it's by a Christian author, so it's right up your alley. It's about being a man and the the path that all of us men take through life.

Read it brother, I think it might help you.

Reaction score
Vypros said:
Luke,

I have a reading suggestion for you. I think it'll do you some good. In fact, it's by a Christian author, so it's right up your alley. It's about being a man and the the path that all of us men take through life.

Read it brother, I think it might help you.
Thanks for the suggestion, however, I'm only focused primarily on improving my online game for now. I already have a book bought by my mom called "Why I said good-bye to dating", but the problem is, if I have a problem meeting girls (online to real life for purpose of arguement here), or getting quality new girls into my life (online to real life), then these books are rather moot.

To the other chap who suggested a new wardrobe or look, if you read through the posts of this thread, my ex-gf and myself went shopping, and she helped me pick a virtual new look / wardrobe for myself, so I've already done everything (except the shoes part). I need to get a photo portfolio - which will consist of new online pics I'll make, plus shots when I was a cute kid, with parents, when I was travelling, and have a big photo-album since the old one clearly isn't cutting it.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, Luke I don't know how much you've spent on stuff exactly, but I think it's enough that you could have paid rent on an apartment for a month. Maybe thats a better first step than getting a professional picture taken.

Reaction score
theunflushables said:
Dude, Luke I don't know how much you've spent on stuff exactly, but I think it's enough that you could have paid rent on an apartment for a month. Maybe thats a better first step than getting a professional picture taken.
I think independence is more of an end-game logistical thing, or a consideration for relationships. I know of a friend that lived with his parents, and when he meet the right person, he's marrying her and he will move out and join him. I have very solid and good family relations here and there is no immediate need to leave for the peace of the home since things are going smoothly in here. Thus, why should I throw away money to a landlord if I dont have to?

But, all things aside, I do have an agenda somewhere to move out for a few months once a certain quota of income is made, but that quota has not been reached yet to the best of my knowledge. There are also agendas to reduce my student loan, etc.... if this was my last dollars - I'd probably scale down a bit - but I would use last dollars for rent anyway.

I know where I'm investing my money and it's going to go somewhere and that's what counts - the only thing that matters is either this working, or I get my money back if it doesn't - and I'm going to make it work.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your language is too dry/technical Luke. You can't talk to girls like this.

Start typing with some emotion so it also comes across in everyday conversation.

See 'Arm with Charm' in the tips section.