Quest to get a gf or get laid by Feb 32nd, 2039.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It appears that the gf I thought I had is losing interest.
it appears that she's likely lost interest or got cold after that date cancellation
The problem is you didn't fvck her. If you don't get sexual with women after a certain amount of time, they will leave you to fulfill their sexual desires elsewhere. Luke, It's doubtful that you will be able to keep a woman past the two month mark because you're afraid of sex.

Reaction score
Desdinova said:
The problem is you didn't fvck her. If you don't get sexual with women after a certain amount of time, they will leave you to fulfill their sexual desires elsewhere. Luke, It's doubtful that you will be able to keep a woman past the two month mark because you're afraid of sex.
She is a born-again Christian that says she wants to wait until marriage before having sex and is a total virgin like I am. She has the same 'wait until marriage' values that I do, so it's highly unlikely that this is any reason for the way things have gone.

There has been some sexualized behaviour or romantic expression that's expressed on this thread - such as french kissing, touching her legs and even her butt partially in one french kiss. But to say that she lost interest out of want of sex is preposterious and I dont intend to marry her next week sort of thing just to have sex with her either.

Secondly - she has had relationships before and never had sex in any of them, yet to some degree or another she got what she wanted from those relationships that she's not getting here and I have no concept of what it is. It appears I'm not totally aware of my own emotions or dont really understand myself or how I'm feeling and furthermore, just seem to come across as uptight and uncomfortable for whatever reasons (guess would need professional help in that department).

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a born-again Christian that says she wants to wait until marriage before having sex and is a total virgin like I am
Never listen to what a woman says.

No matter how Christian a woman is, she will still desire to have sex. She will still desire a sexual male. The more sexual you are with her, the better. You don't have to have sex to be sexual. If you don't display ANY sexuality, you're just her friend. That's why she ditched you.

Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Never listen to what a woman says.

No matter how Christian a woman is, she will still desire to have sex. She will still desire a sexual male. The more sexual you are with her, the better. You don't have to have sex to be sexual. If you don't display ANY sexuality, you're just her friend. That's why she ditched you.
Read the second paragraph of my above post.

When you say 'sexual' what are you talking about?

If you've read the second paragraph of the above post, and some other posts about this girl on this thread, then you'd see that I have been quite obviously sexual with her, and if she gave this some space, I'd likely continue being sexual.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL...I love this thread. I can't stop laughing!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say 'sexual' what are you talking about?
I'm talking about what makes a woman more than a female friend. Flirting, kissing, touching, grabbing her ass, talking filthy in her ear, biting, licking, dragging her ass into the bedroom for a makeout session. If you don't do ANY of that, she will not feel any attraction toward you and you'll be nothing more than "just friends".

There has been some sexualized behaviour or romantic expression that's expressed on this thread - such as french kissing, touching her legs and even her butt partially in one french kiss.
Some isn't good enough, especially if you're not fvcking her. Sorta-kinda touching her derriere isn't good enough. Grab her fvcking ass cheek like you wanna rip it off and keep it for yourself. Don't just "french kiss", chow down on her. Make her feel like she's the most sexy and desireable woman on earth. Make her skin drip with your saliva. Make her neck look like she's part dalmation. Make her panties wet from your aggressive animalistic display of sexual attraction. Make her WISH she wasn't a Christian and is free to fvck whenever she desires. Then to top it all off, piss her off by reminding her of what the bible says about fornication :D

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't jack for three weeks and then she ends up looking like a new-born Sheep. This definitely breaks the sexual ice between the two of you.

Reaction score
tmpgstx said:
Don't jack for three weeks and then she ends up looking like a new-born Sheep. This definitely breaks the sexual ice between the two of you.
I dont jack that often if at all.

Reaction score
Desinova,

I understand conceptually what you are saying but there are a few more things to think about here. I think when she thinks I'm uptight or uncomfortable it's more of a statement of my mood disposition around her, I'm not energetic and fun and flirting/joking around, and I'm often in my own little world or preoccupied with something and never really fully there and sometimes in this melancholic type of mood.

I dont get the feeling this has to do too much with sexual issues. I've read a thread on here, which I'll pull up here later, of a guy that's good in bed, but still cant hold on to a girl since he's too preoccupied in his mind - and is one of those types, and consequently he still cant keep the girl.

I'll edit this thread and include the link once I find it. But I'd throw it in since I dont think that was the message of her letter. (If you review the links of enotalone and the Christian site you can read the copy of the letter she wrote to me and try to get the vibes on it). I think she's more concerned that I'm emotionally absent or unavailable, even though I'm with her, and I dont think it has much to do with the sex part - especially based on the link that I'm going to find from here.

Reaction score
This is quoted by GtarPlayr32 on the Intelligence thread

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=126082

"

Yeah, i have to bite on the OP's point and the email above ^^^. Women do want only two things when it comes to SEXUAL ATTRACTION: strength and entertainment value. Hell, even take a highly intelligent, brainy nerd-girl and she'll still want a "hot athlete" over a dorky computer programmer just as the dorky computer programmer would take a hot woman off of the Spanish Channel over a brainy nerd-girl every day of the week.

Meeting, dating, and mating women has nothing to do with intelligence. They are emotionally-based creatures and no amount of head knowledge, history, philosophy, sociology, physics, geology, technology discourse is going to get them wet and horny. They want to feel and need to feel emotions in order to be able to respond to you. Facts and figures and theories are utterly useless.

This has been a huge challenge for me. I'm so caught up in my head that i hardly know how to live from my heart. I'm serious, humorless, intellectual, stiff, and passionless. I do not express my emotions. No wonder i couldn't keep the latest HB8.5 interested in me over time. She told me i was "kinda stiff" and remarked several times that i never get angry with anyone. I hardly ever genuinely laugh and i can't remember the last time i wept uncontrollably. I'm emotionally flat when around other people. I'm great at feeling frustrated and getting pissed off when by myself, but, with women, i am hardly animated. All the worse, i can be self-conscious about it when around women. It's a huge issue and is definitely inhibiting my ability to excite women and have FUN with them (outside the bedroom). I suspect i'm not the only one like this on this forum...

I know the root causes, namely, my father was questioned and negated by his father and so he did the same with me growing up. He cracked down on me whenever i screwed up and so i learned that life was serious and so i had to be serious. This carried over to my peer experiences which were very difficult for a number of years. What is so ironic is that when i'm on i can make others laugh with a real witty flow, but it feels very uncomfortable, like it's illegal or something when this happens and i also don't seem to have control over when i can be witty and when i can't. It's ultimately a self-awareness, self-permission thing coupled with difficulty trusting others with my color and emotion...and to think that i'm a gifted artist!

"

Again - maybe there are some deeper issues involved than just mere sex advances here.

BingoBango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke i dunno how ur goin but i wish u well. u've been here a long time.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paradox said:
LOL...I love this thread. I can't stop laughing!
Somebody should make it into a sitcom.

Reaction score
didnt you say you don't want to get laid because it goes against your religion?

so now you changed your mind?

also, men don't get laid, men do the laying themselves!!!!

Reaction score
Natural Player said:
didnt you say you don't want to get laid because it goes against your religion?
I have a sex drive, and that motivates me to do things, like talk to women, approach them, want a gf, want to get laid, etc.... God put the sex drive there since He created my body. Thus, I'm not saying I want or dont want to get laid, but I am stating that I have a sex drive and a hetrosexual orientation and I didn't put it there, God did - which are neutral statements.
The Bible would state that this sex drive is natural and is sanction by my faith.

Natural Player said:
so now you changed your mind?
Well, that's an end game matter. There is no need to worry about that since all other parts of the game need so much work that the end game is a moot point - why deal with something that you dont have to?

Last time the end-game was tested was on November 29, 2006, where I decided I didnt' want to pursue a casual hook-up set from adultfriendfinder. Now that I'm going on full game (no sex sites, etc..) and dont have a clue of what I'm doing, why would I have to worry about if I have changed my midn or not since it probably will not come to that anyway.

In the event I'm unable to get a gf or get laid by February 3, 2008 - a direct 'boundary-testing' end game analysis will be made where little game should be required other than persistance and direct prepositioning for sex (ie. looking for a mercy lay, or someone to partner with me and help get me deflwoered) as was done in last November.

Natural Player said:
also, men don't get laid, men do the laying themselves!!!!
Right, and men dont get deflowered, women do. It's a bit confusing - but most of the stuff out there talks about guys getting laid, so I'm not pulling this from out of a hat.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK 2 questions.

1. This isnt making fun of your beliefs or anything, but as a heathen, I don't understand why god would give you so much desire if there is nothing you can do with that desire.

2. One of the two goals you will accept is getting laid. If you are going to go against your beliefs and try to get laid, why do you continue to talk about said beliefs?

Reaction score
theunflushables said:
OK 2 questions.

1. This isnt making fun of your beliefs or anything, but as a heathen, I don't understand why god would give you so much desire if there is nothing you can do with that desire.
Marriage is the only acceptable expression of that desire.

theunflushables said:
2. One of the two goals you will accept is getting laid. If you are going to go against your beliefs and try to get laid, why do you continue to talk about said beliefs?
Read this whole thread and tell me the overall impression of it. Does it look like I'm just out to only get laid?

In order to promote the development of a sence of self or self, I will allow what is called 'the testing of boundaries' to perpetually test the strength of all convictions. To just stay with rules and say this is good and this is bad is not enough without actually making a choice in the face of opportunity - and possibly even making mistakes to experience first hand the consequences if it is helpful towards personal growth.

Thus, the parameters of what is right is known, but I dont pigeonhole myself at the expense of personal growth. At proper state would be - that I'm really not interested in getting laid because I've decided it's really not for me, as opposed to saying -- oh, my parents told me so, or the bible says so - so I want to balance both perspectives and have a sence of self that would come to a conclusion congruent with my own existing external beliefs.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if I told you that you could have sex in as little as 48 hours? It's possible. It's been done.

That being said, why the hell are you setting a goal to get laid within the next YEAR? You're seriously lowering the bar way lower than you need it to be.

Setting a date for a year from now is only doing one thing...making you comfortable NOW for inaction.

I want to urge you to change the date to the end of August. That's a month and a half. And even THAT is a ridiculously large amount of time. Even to get a girlfriend started.

Stop limiting yourself with low standards and far-fetched goals. Bring the reins in a little and get moving.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(If you review the links of enotalone and the Christian site you can read the copy of the letter she wrote to me and try to get the vibes on it). I think she's more concerned that I'm emotionally absent or unavailable
I looked at those. She thinks you're a dud without any manly qualities. She doesn't want to date (or fvck) a textbook, she wants to date and fvck a male human being. You need to take what you're learning here and integrate it into your personality instead of reading lines and doing checklists in your brain. You're too heavy on the logic of seduction and you're lacking the human aspect of it. You will fvck up and you will do stupid things. Stop trying to be the perfect seducer and you will go further. Let your natural human inclinations shine through. Grab that juicy ass of hers. Who cares if you offend her? There's other women out there, and many other asses you can grab.

You're also still relying on what women say because you've never experienced the other side of things - when women will act in ways that they said they never would. You're still a newbie when it comes to women. The longer you remain with a woman, the more you will learn about them, and the more you'll find yourself confused because her words don't match her actions unless you understand that much of what she says doesn't mean anything. If anything, it's a commentary of what her emotions are doing.

Reaction score
I'll be replying back to her letter in a couple of days and putting the ball in her court. If anything reconvenes then I'm going to look at this advice and be a bit more sexually open and treat her sexual.