Quest to get a gf or get laid by Feb 32nd, 2039.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theunflushables said:
For real he's got what, a little under 8 months to meet a girl ask her father if he can court her, hold her hand, and then kiss her, then french kiss her, ask her dad for her hand in marriage, plan a wedding, get married and the bang the ever living sh1t out of her. Damn thats a lot of work you got ahead of you Luke.
If I was drinking milk at the time I would have spit it out. That's fvking hilarious!

Reaction score
It's August 1st and I'm back again.

Ok, tried the photos on lavalife and plentyoffish. Results were the same more or less and I'm not sure to what extent the pictures played.

I've asked for a refund, and they suggested I try match.com for 10 days, and if I dont get at least 15 mails or returned emails of people of interest in that time they'll go ahead with the refund.

Time to get a refund for net2bed is coming soon, likely at the end of this month, but I'm planning to ask for refund around August 15-20th to be on the safe side if that too turns out to be horse-sh1t.

I think for internet dating, that unless you are a black or caucasian guy with built up muscles and that rough jaw look, or at least have visible muscles without the shirt on, no matter what you write on the profile, or email you sent out, you are not going to have a really great online experience.

People, including myself, on plentyoffish have speculated that in the socioerotic scale of things, the top 5% of guys get most of the attention of online women, while the majority of guys are broke - think of it like a third world country for men with a few millionaires (alpha males who can pick up anyone they want and sleep with anyone if they choose to) with the rest of the people being broke most of the time unless they occasionally get lucky once in a blue moon (which describes the experience of the average guy online).

While with women, there is more of a balance, with the majority of women receiving some attention from guys, while the top 5% may get the most. But with 95% of the guys online, they would probably get the same amount of attention as 5% of the ugliest women online from the guys. Other factors driving this is the fact that women are a zillion times more picky then guys are and since they can get sex or dates easily, especially on an online venue, they dont seem to be going unless it's a really hot stud looking guy.

Experiments were done by various people on plentyoffish - one with an excellent model type pic and either no profile or little worded profile or jerky profile, and another one with an OKAY pic with lots of info - and the one with the model type pic got like 25 emails, and the one with the OKAY pic got like 1-2 emails within the same time period. This just shows that most women online are superficial and just looking at the photos and if you dont have exceptionally good looks you are likely wasting time. I would like to see if anyone has a different idea with this.

Which is why I think unless you have a really good photo - as muscleman here even said - that shows you are ripped and have lots of muscles, then online dating seems like a waste of time and money. I'm still giving it the benefit of the doubt, but that's my rendition for now. No muscle no online game.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you are the type of guy thats asks for refunds does not put you in good light with women. Nobody likes a tight ass.

By the way women online are usually looking for a sexual relationship even though they do not admit it. Since you are afraid of sex I do not see an online relationship working out for you.

Reaction score
NickBe said:
The fact that you are the type of guy thats asks for refunds does not put you in good light with women. Nobody likes a tight ass.
Well, maybe I'm just not interested in living every aspect of my life on how I look like with women, that's putting pvssy on a pedistle and doing everything with a bottom line premise of pleasing someone else to getting laid. If you look at it, you can also say, if you are broke by bad spending habits and fiscal management that would not put you in a good light with women. How about this, looks are more important than if you are a tight ass or if you spend money.

What's more disgusting is any site or person that preys on AFCs/WBAFC/BAFCs with false promises that doesn't deliver and makes money on that. Thus I try all the systems out fair and square, and if they dont work, then a refund has to be asked.

NiceBe said:
By the way women online are usually looking for a sexual relationship even though they do not admit it. Since you are afraid of sex I do not see an online relationship working out for you.
Well great, that may explain the findings. Women look at photos first and are over picky because they can get sex easily. So unless you are an exceptional alpha-male stud with muscles you are pretty much out of luck.

Feelings about sex is an end-game concept - online stuff - nothing to do with that. Getting replies or online interest is difficult enough unless you have looks to back you up.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No its not to prove a point to a friend I seduced 4 Adult Friend Finder attractive women without a picture in my profile. You should not blame the company that provides you a service for your failures. You should not be getting a refund you paid for a service they provided just because you do not have what it takes to meet the women it is not their fault.

Reaction score
NickBe said:
No its not to prove a point to a friend I seduced 4 Adult Friend Finder attractive women without a picture in my profile. You should not blame the company that provides you a service for your failures. You should not be getting a refund you paid for a service they provided just because you do not have what it takes to meet the women it is not their fault.
I do not understand your opinion, because if part of the terms of a contract includes a partial or full refund guarantee if the intended results are not realised, and that's a factor in deciding whether or not to buy a product or service in the first place, then if the intended result fails, a partial or full refund should be given back.

Again, this is just dealing with photos. In your case, if you dont feel you need photos, then that's great. I wanted to give it a try, it didn't work out the way I expected, I'm allowing an extended trial on match.com, if it doesn't work then I'll be getting a partial refund.

People on here should know who is honouring their money-back guarantees so if they want to try products and services out in good faith to see if they work for them, then they'll hear about it on this thread. So far both lookbetteronline and net2bed is under the microscope so to speak.

I see that you are not testing out any products, maybe it could help you. You pulled 4 people from adultfriendfinder - congratulations - I almost did the same in November 2006, but aborted at the last minute. But what about having 20 people to choose from and selective a few of the hottest girls rather than settling for 4 people just happened to get lucky? If a pic cant improve your game, then it ain't worth it.

Reaction score
Is this secretary a tease or should I make a move?

I overheard her, her parents are moving somewhere for the weekend so she should be at home without them. However, I'm not sure if she has someone or what.

I've haven't made any move with her from the beginning because, well, she's really hot and I think we are fundamentally incompatable in many areas, yet, I've been staring at her today, letting her see me stare at her and then saying 'hi' to her in her face.

On one hand I'm trying to avoid her because I dont think I stand a chance, and I'm starting to avoid all hb's on the same idea, thinking that whatever I do will be lame and boring me. But, my subconcious keeps acting out see....

For example, I called the secretary over to fix a photocopy machine and I'm like less than a centimeter away from her face for two minutes and I'm like right next to her and I'm like frozen --- there was nothing wrong with the photocopy machine, but I genuinely thought something was wrong with it - but was more interested in being in very close physical proximity to her subconciously, although there was a logical premise which I believed with my concious analytical mind had to be fulfilled. At the end of the day I didn't care if it was working or not, and I think she knows it too.

Then I'm like walking down the hall to my office cubical, and I almost bump right into her at full speed, and she remarks that I was so close I could have kissed her. I'm like saying - woah - this subconcious mind of mine is overactive, what am I going to end up doing next.

The analytical concious mind will continue what it's good at, keeping a logical, rational, asexual order of the universe and hence handicapping me from getting laid whether by learned helplessness (i.e. even if the cage is opened I will not come out as I'm trained to stay inside).

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
I overheard her, her parents are moving somewhere for the weekend so she should be at home without them. However, I'm not sure if she has someone or what.

I've haven't made any move with her from the beginning because, well, she's really hot and I think we are fundamentally incompatable in many areas, yet, I've been staring at her today, letting her see me stare at her and then saying 'hi' to her in her face.

On one hand I'm trying to avoid her because I dont think I stand a chance, and I'm starting to avoid all hb's on the same idea, thinking that whatever I do will be lame and boring me. But, my subconcious keeps acting out see....

For example, I called the secretary over to fix a photocopy machine and I'm like less than a centimeter away from her face for two minutes and I'm like right next to her and I'm like frozen --- there was nothing wrong with the photocopy machine, but I genuinely thought something was wrong with it - but was more interested in being in very close physical proximity to her subconciously, although there was a logical premise which I believed with my concious analytical mind had to be fulfilled. At the end of the day I didn't care if it was working or not, and I think she knows it too.

Then I'm like walking down the hall to my office cubical, and I almost bump right into her at full speed, and she remarks that I was so close I could have kissed her. I'm like saying - woah - this subconcious mind of mine is overactive, what am I going to end up doing next.

The analytical concious mind will continue what it's good at, keeping a logical, rational, asexual order of the universe and hence handicapping me from getting laid whether by learned helplessness (i.e. even if the cage is opened I will not come out as I'm trained to stay inside).
dude, what the fvck are you talking about?

Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
dude, what the fvck are you talking about?
Unless you have a better explanation or rendition, I'm trying to make sence of myself.

Everything I'm doing has to have a logical premise to justify itself with my analytical concious mind, leading to friction since flirting, or getting physical, etc... are not logically premised actions, thus the conflict described in the post itself. Thus I have some rich subconcious conflicts given the contraints on the concious mind that revolves around sexuality/women, etc...

Anyway, people on here have said not to dip the pen in the company ink anyway, so it's a pandora's box better left closed, but perhaps entertained.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Unless you have a better explanation or rendition, I'm trying to make sence of myself.

Everything I'm doing has to have a logical premise to justify itself with my analytical concious mind, leading to friction since flirting, or getting physical, etc... are not logically premised actions, thus the conflict described in the post itself. Thus I have some rich subconcious conflicts given the contraints on the concious mind that revolves around sexuality/women, etc...
Anyway, people on here have said not to dip the pen in the company ink anyway, so it's a pandora's box better left closed, but perhaps entertained.
dude, you need to get laid...

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
This is a really old post, but you can have a copy of my book if you want one

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
This is a really old post, but you can have a copy of my book if you want one
he doesn´t need anymore books. He needs to get out there, become a man and get laid!

Reaction score
Have reconvened communications with the girl I talked earlier on this thread, although it may be turning back from a romance into a friendship - as I dont seem to have a cognitive grasp between friendship and romance, I often tend to think towards a friendship level, which will probably decimate the chances as I probably friendzoned myself with this girl.

What's next here, got 2 emails from match.com, but I have to pay a subscription to read them of $ 17.00 per month or one time fee. Feel a bit qualmy about parting my money - suppose those emails are someone from the company itself encouraging me to buy the subscription, guess I'm a bit cynical.

Well, what can I say, I'm trying and keep tripping up on myself. Walked up to a girl sitting on the bench at the street, though she were a hooker or something and wanted to spy on her to see what she was doing, instead I just walked up to her and smiled and continued walking and smiled at a couple of people.

The neb2bed concepts - electric contrasts, or creating contrasts of yourself on the profile, one that's strong with a complimenary contrast to show a three dimensional persona is something that I'm analyzing still now and adopting to new profiles.

Problem with profile changes is, unless a dating site has a high turn-around, the damages is already done by poorly written profiles that do not resonate will with most readers, but then again, better are failed experiments than sitting on the sidelines and doing nothing.

I'm unsure about the impact on some of the semi-pity party posts I may have put in the forums of the plentyoffish dating site where I claimed that studly looking guys are getting all the attention and replies while most guys are in the sidelines -- I may delete those posts later.

Again, I'm serious about making an electrically charged connection with someone where there is some real attraction to me as a man - not a favour, not a mercy lay, not something that has to come out of my wallet type of lay, but actually having a woman that's really attracted to me. Maybe it's a pipe dream - but will have to go step by step to see how to generate that special spark with someone as it's never happened in my life and it's a major source of my insecurities.

For now, still playing with the online arenea and learning all I can from net2bed, by mid-August, I should have a grasp of where the online game, ultimately, is going - I haven't given up yet and pat myself on the back for my perserverance.

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Well, maybe I'm just not interested in living every aspect of my life on how I look like with women, that's putting pvssy on a pedistle and doing everything with a bottom line premise of pleasing someone else to getting laid.
Dude whether you like it or not, your goal to get laid is putting girls on a pedestal... Furthermore, it's putting ALL of them on a pedestal (well all the ones you find "worthy" of yourself)

Oh and STOP TROLLING!

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay... your problem is that you over analyze every. fvcking. thing!

"She slightly blinked her left eye which means her subconscious mind was trying to tell me that my analytical blah blah blah..."

You think that breaking down everything you do, think and say will help you with women? It will not. Nor will breaking everything women do, think and say down to the smallest detail help you in any way. In fact, it will only hurt you. It will hurt you HUGE.

Not only that, but what is with your obsession with STDs?

1. A small pervcentage of women have STDs...

2. Wear a condom and you'll be fine...

It's pretty clear that you're using STDs, (not to mention lack of big muscles, not good looking, not "alpha" enough) as an excuse to not sleep with women. You're using it to justify your lack of action.

And... you're completely dismissing the advice of people who clearly know what they are talking about are giving you.

Man up.

Kudos,
Matt

Reaction score
Roulette said:
You're using it to justify your lack of action.
Matt
What lack of action? I'm on a net2bed-net2web program trial, and lookbetteronline trial and match.com trial and constantly playing with different online profiles, pics, etc... and you state that I'm taking no action.
Of course I'm taking action.

Reaction score
BannedGod said:
Dude whether you like it or not, your goal to get laid is putting girls on a pedestal... Furthermore, it's putting ALL of them on a pedestal (well all the ones you find "worthy" of yourself)
How do you figure that? Right now, nobody is on a pedestal in my life on that premise, or I'd simply base my attraction on any woman where there's a 75% chance or greater that she'll put out with me (or anyone whose nice to her for that matter), without any consideration to age, appearance, religious belief, interest, drugs, etc.... that would be putting all women on a pedistal. I'm actually quite picky on who I choose to date, and they have to be of a certain caliber and religious affiliation (except in one notable case where I almost meet a Muslim, Jewish, or otherwise heathen (unknown religious background) in November, 2006) - especially to get my mother's approval since she too sets the standards and protects me from my own bouts of desperation. So, there is only one woman on a pedistle, and that's my mom.

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
What lack of action? I'm on a net2bed-net2web program trial, and lookbetteronline trial and match.com trial and constantly playing with different online profiles, pics, etc... and you state that I'm taking no action.
Of course I'm taking action.
Turn off the computer and enter the real world man. You've already discounted why online dating doesn't work for non-studs, so... time to change the approach. Start talking to women in your everyday life and change the focus toward yourself (as opposed to using this or using that). Improve yourself from within and better your lifestyle.

P.S: The internet was not available 10 years ago as a medium for meeting women. Regardless of this, people still got laid.

P.P.S: I propose that as opposed to arguing with everyone who tries to help you, you actually listen and take their advice. For your own good man.

I'm actually quite picky on who I choose to date, and they have to be of a certain caliber and religious affiliation (except in one notable case where I almost meet a Muslim, Jewish, or otherwise heathen (unknown religious background) in November, 2006) - especially to get my mother's approval since she too sets the standards and protects me from my own bouts of desperation. So, there is only one woman on a pedistle, and that's my mom.
Translation: I'm actually using my religious beliefs and my mother as a means to justify my lack of action in regard to getting women. I'm also a mommas boy.

Kudos,
Matt