Pug's 100 approach journal

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TIMEMACHINE:

Oh Pugs( looks in his eyes) you're such a nice guy. I can talk to you about the meaning of life and we can cry together (blink blink), but I think that you're just too good for me, so LJBF!!!!!!!!

he goes to the forum and writes:
...guys why did she leave me...she was my life...my future wife...told me I was great...and cheated me with some guy who works at the construction yard... booo-hooo:( ... women are *****es...i'll start doing approaches and never get oneitis...date multiple women...

(this is where pugs doesn't get it and starts getting defensive)

Don't get me wrong, I really wish I found a girl ,we both got oneitis for eachother for the rest of our lives.
I just don't want you to get hurt.

lbfan1638

Don Juan
Reaction score
napoleon is right...that is why u should continue your approaches...otherwise, you'll end up obsessed...

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eh......as she said man Im a mystery to her......just cause she talks about her feelings isnt a bad thing at all...its one thing to talk about negative feelings and griping, but im not gonna be like when she says "I think you are an amazing man and im in love with you" Im not gonna stop her midstream and say "Waitup ho, what do I look like some emotional tampon or something, I don't wanna hear it" LOL not very practical and that could very well change her feelings about you in a heartbeat.....its one thing if she talks about her feelings about you...it's another thing if she dumps all her negative garbage of the day on you thats when you put the HO! SIGN up.....

If she wants to talk about how she feels about me then go ahead all you want only positive can come out of that as long as I dont get mushy back with her and act like she just did or listen to her negative emotions and problems for the day.....thats AFC.

Pugs

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you sound fine Pugs.

Listen, all we keyboard jockeys (yes I'm including myself in the group) need to get off our asses and stop living vicariously through posters like Pugs who finally got the balls to do approaches.

Hey, I'm a little worried about it, maybe even a little scared. I would love to just stay in my comfortable little bubble and just go out with girls I'm introduced to or whatever other scraps I'm thrown. But you know what, I realize that will not get me the kind of girl I really want.

So I just need to man up and either get back on the Boot Camp bandwagon full force (I stopped on Week 2 a few months ago), or do something like Pugs here.

I think many other readers and posters on this site are in the same situation.

As great as this site is, I think all too often the guys here use it as an excuse not to actually go out and do something. "Well before I can really get out there and approach I need to read 20 more articles from the Bible" or "Crap I need to start a thread asking about how I should start approaching." Stop procrastinating and freaking do something for goodness sakes.

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wanted to give you all an update....things are going fantastic between us right now.....we are gradually progressing out of the dating type relationship to a more comfortable STR....I know she wants to take things slow, not cause she is choosing to that way but gradually she gains more comfort in my presence and she isnt choosing to move slow, just thats the way things fall....I am slowly lowering the wall around her heart bit by bit by establishing trust.....things are looking up and up.....we have had some disagreements soo far, but the cool thing is none of them were even arguments and we are both able to communciate how we feel openly without ridicule and also express differences of opinion respectably.....its pretty neat....most married couples don't have the level of communication understanding and respect between them that we do.....definately a foundation for things to come that makes this very promising....

She also told me that I would have been the most unlikely person she would have thought she would have been attracted to (Thanks Sosuave). She said when she pictured someone she wanted to be with she pictured, dark, long hair, mediterranean, professional, 30 years old who has his life together (it was about maturity to her).

She said she couldn't imagine that someone who is 2 years younger than her could be that mature and think more like he's thirty and have his life together like I do...... She said "these are thing things that i thought I would be looking for or I thought I would like, but you show up on the scene and all of this paradigms are shifting in my head (meaning I wasn't what she expected but she's gradually becoming more attractive to her as she gets used to me and the actual things she likes and is attracted to is shifting becuase of me)....... She also said something to the the effect of "I don't think I have ever met a person who has a personality like you do, you have a personality that is amazing, every time I am around you it "streches" me cause I am out of my comfort zone with you."

"We can be together and do absolutley nothing together and just sit and have a conversation and it is as enjoyable as if we went bowling together, I just enjoy every second I am with you even if we are doing nothing special"

So things are looking up and up and slowly her heart is opening up to me....I am happy, I love every second I am with her..... I owe alot to this website for the things it has done for me cause I have learned tons of things that she has said she has loved about me that I wouldn't have learned if it wasn't for Sosuave.....she is completely attracted to me and I owe alot of that to this site Thanks guys I'll keep you updated:D

Pugs

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome job man, congrats... if only everyone on this site had your resolve we'd have a lot more of these types of stories. keep the updates coming!

SnoopDoggyCow

Banned
Reaction score
Pugs you the man.

I think we should keep this thread hot because its one of the most helpful threads ever on this board.

You did something in real life, and not just wrote stupid theories without testing it like a lot of people do.

Pugs you are a true dj. Someone I'd take advice from.

Mack Action Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
GOOD LORD.

I'd just like to go ahead and congratulate mysel for reading that entire damn thread from start to finish, it was like reading a freakin' epic novel.

I wanted to reply to about 20 different things as I was reading, but since that's all in the past now it seems kinda useless.

In any case, I too am kinda disappointed you cut the approaches short -- starting from the beginning it was interesting to see how much you improved each approach. While it's good that you found someone you like a lot, be careful not to put all your eggs in one basket.

Often I have made that mistake myself thinking "Wow. I've really hit the jackpot this time." only to find a BETTER girl a few months down the road and be amazed that I was ever that into the original girl.

As for all this religion and virgin talk... the last girl I hooked up with is a born-again virgin, whatever that means, but it all sounds kinda freaky. Oh, and did you realize that having no sex until marriage includes oral sex?? Gah!

SnoopDoggyCow

Banned
Reaction score
Lets bump this thread up.

Its more useful that half the crap on here by artificial dj's that just type on their computers.

Pugs you the real DJ.

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread should officially be renamed:

"Pug's oneitis journal"

jk jk....;)

Shike

Reaction score
Great thread Pugs. Congrats on the find. I think I will go out and do a couple cold approaches. BTW, the line about a magic watch knowing about not wearing panties had me on the floor laughing. Hilarious. I'm using it this weekend. :)

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL I dont think most girls would get the watch joke though........heck I didnt get it for like 20 secs till it sank in....they'll prolly just look at you dumb:confused:

Things are getting along fine between us, we snuggled up and watched pirates of the carribean which she had never seen and she loved.......im gonna be out of town till monday but when i get back ill keep you all updated.......

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pugsley_f5
She also told me that I would have been the most unlikely person she would have thought she would have been attracted to (
Pugs,
Just to let you know, thats ******** for "I don't find you that attractive"........Ah man I see a bad bad case of oneitis in this journal coming on.

See, everything is new here to her, so there still is that aura of mystery and curiousity that she has in you. Eventually its gonna wear off and she will be left with a person she wasn't really all that attracted to in the first place. See you had an initial advantage over the rest of the population - this site. It gave you a huge advantage over the rest of the competition. However, that eventually runs out and your left with you.

Also, anytime someone tells me they only want a virgin is a blatant signal of insecurity, probably worried about their sexual prowess/size.

Pugs, you seem like a really nice kid and smart too. And you got this site, which is a HUGE advantage over all the population, its an advantage that we DJ's often take for granted and forget about. I, as a long time poster and DJ on this site, encourage you not to put all your eggs in one basket. Continue improving yourself, workin out, doing things to better YOU and get more numbers. You can continue to see her as well but I would advise caution.

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, anytime someone tells me they only want a virgin is a blatant signal of insecurity, probably worried about their sexual prowess/size.
Man people read the phreaking posts, how many times does this have to be explained.......It has nothing to do with my sexual capabilities or how I feel about myself sexually......I have always been attracted to virgins, before I lost my virginity and afterwards, the majority of it has to do with not having to be paranoid about an STD all the stinking time I dont want to sleep with my girl plus every one of her last 15 boyfriends as well.....kinda makes stupid sense not to think like that every time u bone a girl......the other part is I enjoy a little naiveness in a woman, when it comes to sex and HATE a woman who is sexually aggressive with me, HUGE turnoff.

Lastly, you call me a kid when it fact im prolly the same age as you...

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pugsley_f5
Lastly, you call me a kid when it fact im prolly the same age as you...
Yea but Im infinitely more times more experienced in the dating department, and I guarantee that. I got into sosuave in 2000. Been in this game for 5 years. CA's? Shoot, I have probably done over a thousand....The bible? I can probably write it off the top of my head......nuff said.

Look, just had to see a newbie with so much potential go down in flames.......good luck brother :)

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in flames?????? i think what happened as when his approaches changed..... he became more confident and started to attract woman al ittle better and of course it was lucky for him that he managed to attract a girl that fits his specs soo soon. Who said it was a good thing to be with many many differnt woman?????? i mean you get a lotta lays but what about emotional connection? Personally id rather date a couple girls and have a deep connection with them then **** a hundred that im never gonna see again.