Pug's 100 approach journal

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly.....and i mean the virgin thing does make sense. Plus i like that fact that i can "corrupt" them lol. I dunno i find virgins more attractive cause it also tells you that sex is not their number 1 priotity.(and neither is it for me.....lol number 2)
so if your taking it slow she wont go behind your back. And if you are ****ing her and ust not feeling it sometimes...... she is less likely to run off and **** another guy versus a chick that likes it up the ass every night. The std thing bugs me 2....... i mean you dont know what kinda guys the girl as been with.

and i dunno it gives a sort of "innocent" look which is sexy and attractive.

I mean im not saying i wont date a girl who has sex.... im just staing facts for me to why they seem appealing.

Plust you can teach them..... so they will do what you like.

Slutty girlz turn me on 2, but thats just for a f*ck........ not LTR.

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just to give you all an update on what is going on between me and my girl......we have been doing really awesome...we have had a few disagreements over some things, but I promptly straightened things out and told her my feelings on them and that I wouldn't budge on them and I think i gave her a clear idea that I wasn't a person who ****s around and I'm not gonna take Sh!t off of her or anyone else. It was prolly a ***** test anyways, but I think I passed it, so all is well.....I hadn't called her in two days, she called me up last night and was like "Hey I haven't heard from you in a while, I missed you!! What have you been doing lately?" I was like well thats a good sign.. I missed her too but I didn't really tell her till she told me.....gradually she is becoming more comfortable with me, she still says that being around me is way outside of her comfort zone, my geuss is cause I think nothing like most people in this world and when i express that she has never heard anyone talk like that before and it stretches her......I can understand where she's coming from though, when you are outside of you comfortzone it is hard to be comfortable in the same respect....it's good being a rare commodity and something that no one has experienced before.......and I take pride in being that way.....so things are going along nicely she is still awesome to me and she definately has not lost my attention, I love being around her....she has talked about wanting to take a trip with me for us to get to spend time together and get to know each other and become more comfortable, doesn't sound like a bad idea to me..

anyways just an update

Pugs

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, what's with the use of the word "prolly", that will PROLLY have more to do with her dumping you than the one-itis you have developed over this one.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have say good job on everything you've done. Lots of respect for you for actually grabbing your balls and going out to do approaches.

I see too much negative from other posters here about you getting one-itis and stuff. Hey, you did this to make yourself better and happy and you did. I'm glad you've found a girl that you like and the stuff you're telling us she's saying is very interesting. Keep up the good work. I look forward to your updates.

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys you act like I have just met this girl with all this oneitis bullcrap, we have nearly been dating for 2 monthes and she hasn't left me yet, that may give you a hint, I still know what im doing and Im not AFC with this girl and I defiantely not spilling over her like an AFC who has gotten his first girlfriend and he's 25.

I know what I am doing, just cause I have no interest in dating anyone else, let me give you a hint SHE DOESN"T KNOW THAT. For all she knows I am dating other chicks besides her and I haven't told her otherwise....you all associate wanting to date one chick with oneitis and you all associate oneitis with AFC and this is not the case. So PROLLY I will PROLLY just keep what I have been doing, it's all about perspective and maybe I haven't given you all a full picture of exactly how this relationship has been working...

Pugs

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pugsley

The five love languages sound interesting, I will have to read it, because I've definitely noticed some differences.

Guys, to recap this thread

1) Puggs takes an easy approach strategy to Barnes and Nobles and Borders. He conquers his fears and does some very simple but effective approaches

2) On the 4th or 5th approach he gets a date with a girl that happens to meet alot of his requirements

3) He plays it cool and the relationship progresses.

Contrary to what many have been saying, Puggs doesn't have oneitis, he has found a girl with which he shares high interest with (she in him, he in she).

When both parties have high interest, some of the games aren't quite as necessary. It is good to keep things interesting, but games aren't as important.

Congrats again Puggs and best wishes.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah congrats. I think all that Oneitis crap is gay. People just dont know what to say. It looks so far that is truly is genuine. So why be paranoid saying to yourself you ahve "oneities' if you are willing to drop her if she starts games and causes trouble. Having automatic high interest does not meen oneitis.

If one always assumes that then they are in for trouble because they will never let themselevs get close to anyone and you hurt yourself in the end (what i have done for the past few years, not letting myself get close to girlz...hardly as friends either and i never ever got any action). Its a self-destructive path just like chickening out of approach....you automatically fail.

i mean hes not saying stuff like "i love her and want to marry her and want to have babies with her"

and its not like she is giving him hell like some other guys and they still "love" the girl (infatuation of course)

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread/story has inspired the crap out of me and made me realize just how pitiful I've been with approaching and being social these past few weeks. Excellent job dude...all of us should be lucky to get a situation like you've made for yourself

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WhitePimp
Excellent job dude...all of us should be lucky to get a situation like you've made for yourself
Luck wasn't involved here. Life is full of choices. Pugs chose to approach as many women as he could and found one thats right for him. The same applies for all of us. Lets get out there!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me ask a few questions before making any comments

Puggy, you're 21, right? And she's...18? 19? I'm not too clear on that.

nachos

Don Juan
Reaction score
oi brother

post a pic of this hot machine

thank you

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm.
I would have had some negative comments for you if she was 18. (Where did I get that idea?) She's had experience I guess. That's good.

But just be careful not to gush over her too much. You lose sight of rationality that way.

Tread carefully.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
a must read for anyone who needs to do more approaches

hey pugs,

you're really an inspiration, even if you did end up somewhat committed in the end. that only goes to show that it's impossible to go through 100 without some success. my recent experiences have led me to really want to attempt what you did, but i have a few questions first.

how did you (if it ever occured) deal with familiar faces? i want to do 100 approaches on campus, where i live, so i'm bound to run into a girl i've approached already. i am pretty confident, it's just that i don't want to appear like a desperate wannabe-pua. any suggestions? (i won't be necessarily going for number closes, but i really want to become better at approaching, and eventually closing).

thanks
-h20

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pugsley_f5
Im 21 she is 23 so yeh I dig older chicks....they all turn into little girls when you know how to treat them.:D

Pugs
You are doing great man. I'm 24 but I do love older women. Have fun with your "older" woman and as always, keep us updated. ;)

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pugs, you are a BEAST. Seriously, you're the fvcking MAN for risking your ego and your self-image.

Ignore the negative sh!t-heads in here who try to insult you. It's obvious to me and everyone else that these guys are jealous of your progress and your sheer unadulterated 100% grade A CONFIDENCE and want to try to drag you down with them. FUUUUUUKK THEM!

I only read up to page 7 but you are the man and you have inspired me to get out there and get some sweet poontang tonight ;)

Good stuff dood, keeeeep it up!!

-Duke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pugs we need an update man. If you don't give us an update within 48 hours on how your relationship is going, then we demand you get back out and collect 60 more #s.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Avatar
Pugs we need an update man. If you don't give us an update within 48 hours on how your relationship is going, then we demand you get back out and collect 60 more #s.
He's PROLLY living happily ever after. I wonder if any of the other girls have called him since he met them.