Pug's 100 approach journal

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread is a joke, I wish it would go away. The dude met ONE girl, fell in love, turned into an afc and probably got dumped a week later.

Now he's probably too afraid to show his face here. Everyone gets on here and praises him for getting Oneities after one date, if he even had one date.

His approaches were inspirational (if they were real that is) but after that, it is nothing but page after page of oneitis drivel.

Please people, let this post die

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
Great thread MY ASS. I didn't see anything inspirational here. He came in and said that despo line "Hey can I ask you a question? Are you single?" Smooth.:rolleyes:

He hasn't been on here for a while, so I'm with ever onward on this one. He got dumped like a ton of bricks and has crawled into a hole for the time being.

Sorry to **** on your parade Pugs, but this isn't the natural way.

manicmaximum

Don Juan
Reaction score
"are you single" is not a despo line. from what i've noticed in -my- approaches, its all about body language.

if you come off confident + right tonality + good BL you can turn anything into an awesome pickup line.

btw (cant believe i just read this whole thing) someone had a great response to areyousingle->no ...lemme jsut recall that so this thread becomes useful again.

"hey can i ask you a question"
sure
"are you single"
no
"ok...do you have like a twin sister or something?"

brilliant. thats guaranteed a laugh ..and if not, you didn't want to get to know her anyway/you fvcked it up

Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread is crap. Try some new **** lol. Search the net there are so many better approaches than "Can I ask you a question? Are you Single?" Just try some new stuff if you ever comeback and it gets so boring to read.

omizzi

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agreee.......... it is so long and boring. All I wanna hear is when you get the punani not when u get rejected. Or yeah I like hearing u get rejected but also I wouldn't mind hearing u got the punani

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, what's with all the NEGATIVE? He got what he wanted, leave him alone. He's done more than most of what anyone on this forum has done.

I'm glad Pugs made this thread. I learned alot from what he got from approaches.

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
dreadful thread. The oneitis crap was really hard to read, hence I didn't read most of it.

And he used the stupid "are you single" line... yawn.

Now he probably got dumped and he's wallowing in apathy.

Try be a bit more creative.

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreadful thread. The oneitis crap was really hard to read, hence I didn't read most of it.

And he used the stupid "are you single" line... yawn.
That's not the point. At least he had the guts to actually approach. How many cold approaches have you done this month Dublinsfinest?

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skinnydart
That's not the point. At least he had the guts to actually approach. How many cold approaches have you done this month Dublinsfinest?
A lot more than you. I try to approach and try out different routines about 5 times per day AT LEAST. I'm just doing it until I get the stuff internalised.

It's all well and good to read about this stuff you never internalise it unless you actually do it, again and again.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats with all the haters coming at pugs.....he is one of the greatest examples of success this site has to offer.....but OH he didn't do it the way YOU would have done it!!!! He wasn't COOL enough in his approaches. Shut you passive wannabe f@ggots. He spilled ever last morsel of detail into his search to find a true love and now he is happy. He has this relationship under control. he is obviously intelligent enough to process all the information this site has to offer and continue to use it effectively (evidently its working). All you guys wannado is call him a chump because he has feelings for a girl that i bet anyone of us would wanna kill to get........you're the man pugs, but go to the gym dude....once you get that incorporated into you're life you'll be a sexual jugernaut

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thefonz: are you pugs bodyguard?

The Pugs approach is not a proven method, you want to keep your confidence at its peak and you want girls, use the Don Juan method.

Don Juan vs Pug?
I think we all KNOW the winner.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jelousy breeds anger, this is why there is so many pugs haters, they can't accept that his simple one liner got him the girl that HE always wanted, that HE was attracted to..

:rolleyes:

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay fine, he got his girl. EVENTUALLY. How many girls did he have to go through? DUDE, If you tried something 1000 times obviously you going to get it right atleast once.
Imagine you play soccer and you taking 10 penalties, one of them you are BOUND to score, its murphy;s law. Same with PUG applies.
But the Don Juan way is not breakable. The success rate is far more higher you will score 8 out of the 10 times. Not 1 out of the 10.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don_Joffe
Okay fine, he got his girl. EVENTUALLY. How many girls did he have to go through? DUDE, If you tried something 1000 times obviously you going to get it right atleast once.
Imagine you play soccer and you taking 10 penalties, one of them you are BOUND to score, its murphy;s law. Same with PUG applies.
But the Don Juan way is not breakable. The success rate is far more higher you will score 8 out of the 10 times. Not 1 out of the 10.
i agree, but when dateing is actually nothing but a numbers game skipping right to the point is a good way to pick up the numbers.

if i approch 20 hot girls on campus or wherever i may be, and ask them "are you single, can i get your number"

AT LEAST 7 will give me their number and 3 will be serious about building up a friendship/relationship

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you got 24 hours in a day.
You got between 3-8 hours depending on your mood in the place.
Instead of putitng no effort and 80% chance of being told off for your 20 second questions to her.
You can put in 5 minutes and get 20% chance of being told off. Why not use 5 minutes , you not going anywhere are you?
You might even manage a kiss in 5 minutes - if you good.
Therefore Don Juan way is better than Pugs way.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don_Joffe
Dude you got 24 hours in a day.
You got between 3-8 hours depending on your mood in the place.
Instead of putitng no effort and 80% chance of being told off for your 20 second questions to her.
You can put in 5 minutes and get 20% chance of being told off. Why not use 5 minutes , you not going anywhere are you?
You might even manage a kiss in 5 minutes - if you good.
Therefore Don Juan way is better than Pugs way.
I'm not telling anybody how to hit on a girl, or how to get a number because they're are so many methods on how to go about it. So you want get any downtalking on my part.

BUT

how do you know pugs wasn't going purely on statistic, numbers, ratio whatever you wanna call it.

you win either way one just takes longer than the other. No you say? pugs is the proof.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes one does take longer than the other?
SO my point is Pugs way is LONGER.
If you like the longer way and the more painful way, go for it.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by christz
jelousy breeds anger, this is why there is so many pugs haters, they can't accept that his simple one liner got him the girl that HE always wanted, that HE was attracted to..

:rolleyes:

How do you know she hasn't already dumped his ass? That's probably why he doesn't post here anymore, he's too embarrassed of his oneitis.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interpol: Lets not judge PUG's reason for not being here.
The fact still remains PUG'S method is a no-no, some agree, some dont. I think Ive made myself clear in the reasoning in previous posts, have a look.