Pug's 100 approach journal

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it nothing wrong for people who want to wait for marriage, to each his own.

But Pugs, if youre not a virgin, and have had several partners, don't you find it hypocritical for the girl to have to be a virgin?

What if she exudes all the qualities you want and youre in love with her, but she's had sex with a previous LTR guy. That's going to rule her out?!

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Judge not lest ye be judged AFC, as I said all of that happened B.C. (Before Christ) before I had any relationship with Christ......Once I was Born Again I ceased all sexual activity...and have ever since.....I don't like to use the Cliche "Born again Virgin" cause that is straight up cheesy.....I just have morals now that I won't violate and whatever else is going to be given from me sexually will be to my wife, and to me having a wife that is a Virgin is something very important to me, one because I don't want to be thinking all the time if she has an STD and we developed a strong relationship and I love her, but she has an STD and I would have to say Bye bye.....I didn't want that to be a factor and also it's a good feeling when you get married that the only man your wife has been with is you .......I also don't want to always be thinking when Im screwing my wife, "I wonder if I am as good as all her other past partners" , Of course she won't tell me otherwise, I just don't want that to be a factor...'

Also in her me being her only partner will make our relationship even tighter cause she lost her virginity to me in marriage.....women will get emotionally tied to the person they lose their virginity to.....lastly I would venture to say that I am turned on by a woman who doesn't know what shes doing and I get to teach her:D

Pugs

karusel

Don Juan
Reaction score
This does not compute with how the world functions now.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one because I don't want to be thinking all the time if she has an STD
There are reliable medical tests for STDs. If the woman wants to be with you she'd get a test without question.

and also it's a good feeling when you get married that the only man your wife has been with is you .......I also don't want to always be thinking when Im screwing my wife, "I wonder if I am as good as all her other past partners" ,
But on the flipside, she could be thinking that about herself.

But still you didnt answer my final question. Let's say you met a woman who fulfilled everything you ever wanted in a woman except she had sex with a previous guy. Is that honestly going to rule her out?

N

NJStallion

Pugs I can't believe you aren't going to finish your approaches. I think you owe that to us.

Please spare us with this waiting for marriage crap. Anyone that has had sex realizes its quite normal, and even though it shouldbe done responsibly, if you're with someone you care about, how can you not want to share in that?

damn

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and yes AFC I would......we have already talked about this and she knows about my past and that is not important to her......but haing a women that I marry that is one is EXTREMELY important to me.....

Are there fat guys who want to marry skinny chicks? Yep
Are there chicks that would date a fat guy even if she was skinny? Yes

Are there skinny chicks that would really love to date an awesome guy who has everything she is looking for but is overweight? Absolutley

Are there fat guys who would not except anything but a skinny chick for dating or LTR,? Yep all over the place

Then is it soo bad for me to not physically be a virgin but want a woman that is? Nope same deal different traits wanted

Pugs

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also Pugs, how the heck did you consistantly find virgins to have sex with? I mean it always seemed to me that it was a pipe dream for a guy to find a virgin, but that is all you've ever had! If you don't mind me asking, just how many are we talking about here (feel free to PM if you'd rather not reveal that publicly.)

I'm still on the fence regarding the whole virgin bride thing, but I do respect your beliefs and your determination to stick to them.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and yes AFC I would......we have already talked about this and she knows about my past and that is not important to her......but haing a women that I marry that is one is EXTREMELY important to me.....
No offense, but that seems a wee bit shallow. If I met a woman who was everything i wanted, and she had a different political viewpoint then me, I wouldnt cross her off. Politics might seem insignificant to some, but it's big to me.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there! I dont want to read 13 pages of posts, but i'm curious to know how many aproaches you made, how many dates you've got, and lays.

karusel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pugsley_f5
Let's get one thing straight......I don't owe YOU jack Sh!t!

Go cry somewhere....

Pugs
Pugsley, thread did NOT deliver and that's final. :D

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pugsley_f5

Are there fat guys who want to marry skinny chicks? Yep
Are there chicks that would date a fat guy even if she was skinny? Yes

Are there skinny chicks that would really love to date an awesome guy who has everything she is looking for but is overweight? Absolutley

Are there fat guys who would not except anything but a skinny chick for dating or LTR,? Yep all over the place

You're right, these people do exist, and they're called HYPOCRITES. Welcome to the club.

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I geuss then every dj out there that is average looks, but wants a super hot chick is a hypocrite then as well...cause I know they are all over the place.......... It's not hypocritical to not settle for less than you deserve........If you are a butt ugly guy who wants a super model AND can get one thats not called hypocritical it's called SMART......

SnoopDoggyCow

Banned
Reaction score
Pugs I have a question about your approaching.

WHen you approached this girl you are seeing, did she noticed you following her through the aisles? You said said at first you thought she wasn't interested, but are you sure she noticed you?

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just wanted to give you all an update on what is going on....

Things between us having been plugging along quite nicely, we went out again last night and had a blast.....

She told me some things that she really admired about me, she still can't believe how big my heart is for people in general and slowly she is opening her heart to me (cause she has been hurt in the past), each time we go out I can see a layer of her come off like peeling an onion.

She told me alot of things that she really admired about me and she also said something to the effect of " I'd be lying if I told you that I haven't missed in the past three days"

I was like thats definatly a good sign that she misses me when Im gone and on the flipside I think it would be safe to say that if she misses me when Im gone then that means that she has a blast when she's with me.

She also says you know soo much about me but to me you are still a bit of a mystery to me......IDK why

I just said "Im not trying to be a mystery but I just don't talk about myself unless you get my gears turning by asking me questions"

She is still a bit confused cause shes trying to analyse how shes feeling on a psychological level when some things aren't meant to be understood at any level....I mean try and explain and understand love from a psychological level, it's not something that is meant to be understood it's just meant to be felt....I think she is being bitten by the love bug a bit more each time were together when her heart opens up a bit each time......which is a good thing.....

She will sort her thoughts and feelings out eventually.....I just know that she makes me feel awesome when im with her and I enjoy every second and wish that she didn't have to go home that night.....

So things are getting better and better each time were together....and plugging along.....I told her that I was gonna be gone all next weekend in SC and she was like "awww man so i won't get to see you that whole weekend?"

LOL the love bug does weird things

I also have figured out what her love language are (Read the "Five love languages" By Gary Chapman)

Love Languages are basically a dialect that we express affection with and a type of dialect that we feel loved when we are expressed it by another person.

Like for instance my love language is Physical Touch and I feel most loved when Im physicall touched by someone I care for without me initiating it......

Her love language is Gifts I believe and it makes her feel loved when she recieves gifts.....

The other love languages are acts of service, words of affirmation, and quality time

For instance this is how it works......She could do all my laundry for me and clean the entire house, gift me a brand new bottle of cologne, spend time talking with me on the couch, and tell me how much she appreciates me, but if she didn't.....say walk up to me out of the blue and give me a big hug without asking for it, I would not feel loved by her doing all of those things for me, only when unselfish physical touch is expressed to me of free will (she trys to hold my hand, she hugs me, she initiates a kiss to me out of the blue) do I feel loved or affection coming from her.....

It's really neat cause 95% of marriage problems in the US stem from this, youeve all seen it, the husband will work his butt off around the house and do everything for her, but she will still say "I don't feel like you love me", if her love language is Quality time she will not feel loved until he sits down with her and focuses his attn on her and has 15 mins of uninteruppted listening to her day, cause that makes her feel loved........and you all have also seen it before......The wife talks the love language of gifts to her husband by giving him special little things of meaning, but he will still go and cheat on his wife, just cause he doesnt feel loved, because his love language could be Words of affirmation.....and until she tells him how much she appreciates him and how much she loves him and respects him for everything he does for her he won't feel loved by anything but those words of affirmation...

It's amazing and I have seen peoples marriages do a complete 180 after reading this book, going from on the edge of divorce to being like newly weds again....just cause they learned how to speak each others love languages......

Well I figured out what her's was by hearing how she has reacted to things I have done for her (ive expressed all 5 to her to figure out which love language she is)

and she told me that twice she has been on cloud nine since we have been going out......I have told her that I have a blast being with her and that i find her to be a captivating person to be with, Ive done things for her, Ive held hands and hugged and kissed, Ive spent quality time listening and having intellectual conversation with her

But she said these two things stood out to her that I have done

One the other night when I dropped her off at her car in a parking lot and she was sleepy and I told her I was going to follow her home to make sure she got home safely (also cause it was 3am and she doesnt live in a safe neighborhood)

Well I followed her home (about 3 miles from the lot) and made sure she got in and then left....she said that it made her feel soo special and soo loved that she was beaming the whole next day.....(thats the power of speaking the correct love language) even though this was technically an act of service it was more like a special gift, since it wasn't a normal occurence....

The Second time was when she was at work I left a note on her car window (thanks david D)

and it said this

Hey girl,

I hope you are having fun at work right now.....I was just driving past your work and it made me think of you and so I wanted to drop you a note to tell you that I had a blast last night with you.......

Your awesome
Chris

She said she couldn't sleep that night and was up all night thinking about that note...and it made her feel soo special and made her day, she said that note was just what she needed after working a 12 hr shift and it made her day soo much she was up all night thinking about it and about me......(her love language is gifts cause thats the type of response u will get when you find their love language and express it)

Very Intriguing

I think after writing this post Im gonna make a post specifically talking about love languages on here cause it's something every guy should know whether hes single or not, but it's something that every guys needs to know eventually if he plans on getting married sometime in his life.......

Pugs

lbfan1638

Don Juan
Reaction score
glad to hear things are going well now...kinda dissappointed that you stopped the approaches but its great to see the progress you've been making...reading that made me feel all mushy inside lol...anyway I look very forward to that post about love languages...sounds very interesting and I might pick up the book at borders (maybe do some pick-ups while I'm there)...anyway congrats on your progress and keep up the awesome work...you're an inspiration...