On Becoming A Successful Man...

*29*

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last post for this retarded post.

ALL YOU GUYS. LOOK AT YOU. YES YOU, AND YOU, AND YOU!

YOUR TOO WORKED UP CUZ WYLDFIRE'S A WOMAN.

YOU'RE LETTING HER CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS.

YOU CLAIM YOU ARE A MAN.

ACT LIKE ONE.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Actually...society has changed over the last few decades. Although it hasn't really made for a change for any of the guys here, it does make things more complicated for men. Their instincts tell them one thing while society conditions them to go against those natural instincts, which makes for a lot of men who are just plain clueless with women.

Good stuff...

I see that a lot of you guys are p*ssed because of this woman's views. I don't believe all of this arguing is going to change what she thinks. I should know this....I've known a stubron woman for 18 years...

I'm not saying debate is bad, but after awhile it gets old. Take her views for what they are worth...

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by InsidiousNstinct
Take her views for what they are worth...
Yep, and then make your own decision.

I don't have a problem with Wyldfire or her giving advice here. I don't think she has some evil plot to turn the guys on this site into wussy slaves to women.

But, Wyldfire, sweetheart, there is something about your writing style that can be a tad bit confusing. I consider myself reasonably intelligent and well-read and it took me quite some time to really decipher what you were saying in the OP. I even wrote out a summation for myself.

Maybe it is just overly philosophical when typically the advice on this site is very practical and straight to the point. I don't know, but it certainly isn't necessary for all of us to make a war out of it. So this shall be my last post in this thread, good day.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
You really are a c*nt.
Sometimes...but ONLY to someone who has first behaved like an a$$hole towards me. You get what you give.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrCode
Yep, and then make your own decision.

I don't have a problem with Wyldfire or her giving advice here. I don't think she has some evil plot to turn the guys on this site into wussy slaves to women.

But, Wyldfire, sweetheart, there is something about your writing style that can be a tad bit confusing. I consider myself reasonably intelligent and well-read and it took me quite some time to really decipher what you were saying in the OP. I even wrote out a summation for myself.

Maybe it is just overly philosophical when typically the advice on this site is very practical and straight to the point. I don't know, but it certainly isn't necessary for all of us to make a war out of it. So this shall be my last post in this thread, good day.
I tend to be somewhat philosophical and a bit of an intellectual. Yes, sometimes what I write can be confusing. It seems to me that if those b*tching were confused about what I meant they should have just asked me to clarify what I meant in simpler terms. The most ironic thing is that the majority of those who are arguing with me think I said the opposite of what I actually did say. And here I thought men were supposed to be the logical and thinking gender. After some of the responses I have read on here, I am starting to doubt that is true.

Basic points of original post:

Improve yourself FOR YOU, not for anyone else.
Improving yourself in ways that make YOU feel like a better man makes you more confident, which makes you more attractive.
If you aren't finding much success with women and are really trying it's probably an attitude or confidence problem. You can make that better by working on other areas more than you have been.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by prosemont
Yep.
Could be, but I'm almost never wrong. My memory is extremely good. I know he and I discussed this stuff before and that we essentially agreed. The one area where we didn't agree was on his belief that women are more sexually geared than men are.(can't recall his exact terminology as it was a couple or so years ago)

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
If you truly believed it were garbage then you wouldn't be here. Every guy who is here came here because they felt like a failure with women and it made them miserable.

You might be wise to take that chip off your shoulder, go read the bible and do more reading than typing...but I digress.
I think that's a little harsh and close-minded. Never heard of anything such as curiousity? lol

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by *29*
Last post for this retarded post.

ALL YOU GUYS. LOOK AT YOU. YES YOU, AND YOU, AND YOU!

YOUR TOO WORKED UP CUZ WYLDFIRE'S A WOMAN.

YOU'RE LETTING HER CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS.

YOU CLAIM YOU ARE A MAN.

ACT LIKE ONE.
This is true. As I said elsewhere...I can always sort the men from the boys based on how they react to my posts. You'll almost never see me insulting anyone or being biotchy towards them UNTIL they attack me first...just because I happen to have tits. Some are bitter towards females who have hurt them. Some are just fronting and trying to impress the other guys here and convince those guys and themselves that they are a "DJ". The MEN here treat the women no different than they do the other guys who post here. If the advice or posts are good and have merit, they acknowledge that. If they disagree, they do so based on a RATIONAL argument...not insecurity, anger, bitterness and all this emotion we're seeing on this thread.

You'd think they would learn that it never serves anyone well to jump at me without a valid argument or rational reason...like actual debate of an issue.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
Don't listen to her, she's either fearmongering, trying to confuse all the young 'uns on here, or she simply has no f*cking clue what she's on about.
Or perhaps you simply fail to understand what I'm saying...

For someone who felt compelled to call me a "C*nt"...you're a good one to talk...you're a far bigger one than I have been.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

For someone who felt compelled to call me a "C*nt"...you're a good one to talk...you're a far bigger one than I have been.
well..I don't have a problem with C-nt as long as it is shaved, styled, and clean.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you need to understand Wyldfire is that your credibility is close to zero on these forums.....and for a very understandable reason. For all their lives, many of the people having trouble with women have been misled by women in how to act. They say they want a guy who is a certain way, and when a guy follows this mold he gets rejected or put down. Generally, because most women don't know what they want....so they speak in a cryptic form.

Now as a women, you come here and start trying to give advice to these people. Is it so hard to understand why you're being met with such opposition? Don't put them down. Don't give them that self-righteous "I'm a bigger person than you" or "you're just being an immature boy" type attitude which is the tone that has come out in many of your replies. You're either extremely naive in thinking your advice to men as a women would be welcomed with open arms, or you're just looking for a fight.

Think about this: how much crediblity would a man have speaking at a feminist convention?

Vercingetorix777

Don Juan
Reaction score
God some people here are so crass. I totally agree with Wyldfire about how she can sort the men from the boys. Can we get back to the actual point of the post. I'm actually curious about what a "man" is in the opinions of others. I've always considered myself one but it seems some guys can't consider themselves one. My cousin in the marines was always like that. I don't get it. And Wyldfire if your there I'd like to hear your opinion on this grad student I met. I just posted the thread.
Ciao!

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to be somewhat philosophical and a bit of an intellectual. Yes, sometimes what I write can be confusing.

(self important twaddle deleted)

You're the waitress, right? Only in America :)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehehehe, he said 'twaddle'. :p

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by il_duce
This thread went to hell after page 2.

Please lock it now
You and Wyldfire should reply to my questions first il duce. :) Don't leave me hanging d00ds! I'll feel totally invalidated! Then I'll flood the board with threads titled "What does it mean when her cat farts? Am I toast?"
C'mon reply. For the sake of the board! ;)

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

First off, I'm a guy, so applying an adjective describing a b*tchy female doesn't apply. Second, I am not on here touting my own horn and basically being a cyber attention hor.

"I tend to be somewhat philosophical and a bit of an intellectual. Yes, sometimes what I write can be confusing. "

I.e. - "Hey everyone, I'm brainy and intellectual, please validate me"

"It seems to me that if those b*tching were confused about what I meant they should have just asked me to clarify what I meant in simpler terms. "

I.e. - "I am a woman and I am smarter than all of you men, so I will have to condescend to you by explaining my ruptured logic in simpler terms."

"The most ironic thing is that the majority of those who are arguing with me think I said the opposite of what I actually did say. And here I thought men were supposed to be the logical and thinking gender. After some of the responses I have read on here, I am starting to doubt that is true."

I.e. "You guys didn't understand or didn't want to hear my cryptic woman-babble interpretation of the stuff on here, so now I'm going to bash your entire gender because I'm a woman and I have something to prove over you all."

Why don't you go plug in your dildo you moth eaten wind-bag?

I know exactly what you're pulling, why you're so interested in the wellbeing of guys at this forum is beyond me, go find a f*cking cosmetics forum.

You are deftly twisting alot of the teachings on here, that's for sure. In typical woman fashion at that.

Also - you keep yacking on about yourself - I'm this, I'm that, I'm hot, I've got some symp several miles away whom I'm thinking of giving it up to, he's all that, I was in a ten year marriage with an abuser. Please give me validation - blah blah blah PUKE.

Last edited: