On Becoming A Successful Man...

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
First off, I'm a guy, so applying an adjective describing a b*tchy female doesn't apply. Second, I am not on here touting my own horn and basically being a cyber attention hor.

"I tend to be somewhat philosophical and a bit of an intellectual. Yes, sometimes what I write can be confusing. "

I.e. - "Hey everyone, I'm brainy and intellectual, please validate me"

"It seems to me that if those b*tching were confused about what I meant they should have just asked me to clarify what I meant in simpler terms. "

I.e. - "I am a woman and I am smarter than all of you men, so I will have to condescend to you by explaining my ruptured logic in simpler terms."

"The most ironic thing is that the majority of those who are arguing with me think I said the opposite of what I actually did say. And here I thought men were supposed to be the logical and thinking gender. After some of the responses I have read on here, I am starting to doubt that is true."

I.e. "You guys didn't understand or didn't want to hear my cryptic woman-babble interpretation of the stuff on here, so now I'm going to bash your entire gender because I'm a woman and I have something to prove over you all."

Hit the nail on the head in those translations. No matter what you say wyldfire about not actually being ****y because you're "joking around" on here....I've seen you shameless tout your "intelligence" on more than one occasion when it had nothing at all to do with the topic and what as being said. You're being annoying like those guys that use any chance possible to throw out things like "I went to Harvard". We don't care how "smart" you are, we don't care how "hot" you are.

Maybe if you weren't so damn arrogant and obnoxious, you wouldn't have made so many enemies on this forum. These types of responses you received aren't all just because you're female. Speaking to people in an arrogant and condescending way will generally get people angry at you whether you're male or female. This is reflected well in the translations Don Juanabbe made of some of your quotes. That's how you're coming across to many of us.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
First off, I'm a guy, so applying an adjective describing a b*tchy female doesn't apply. Second, I am not on here touting my own horn and basically being a cyber attention hor.

Actually, you behave more like a woman than I do. You are emotional...all the bitterness, anger, screeching and swearing...all prove you are NOT in control of your emotions. So, like it or not...feminine adjectives DO fit.

I.e. - "Hey everyone, I'm brainy and intellectual, please validate me"

Gotta love the way you take my comments out of context. I was answering a question directed to me...just like the vast majority of others on here do. You only have a problem with me doing that because you are one of those bitter little pudwackers who blame all women for your own AFC failures.

I.e. - "I am a woman and I am smarter than all of you men, so I will have to condescend to you by explaining my ruptured logic in simpler terms."

Although it's true that I am smarter than plenty of the people who post on here, being a woman has nothing to do with it. I've simply been around longer than most of the young 20's guys on here. With time comes experience and wisdom. The more you post the clearer it becomes that you just have an issue with me because I happen to have tits. Only bitter, angry and insecure men behave in this way...and any of the guys who truly DO know their stuff can see that plain as day. You, madam, are being a GIRL.

I.e. "You guys didn't understand or didn't want to hear my cryptic woman-babble interpretation of the stuff on here, so now I'm going to bash your entire gender because I'm a woman and I have something to prove over you all."

Oh, that's the term they're using for verbal eloquence nowadays?

Why don't you go plug in your dildo you moth eaten wind-bag?

Sorry, no can do...I gave it to your girlfriend after she complained to me that she forgot what a good f*ck felt like.

I know exactly what you're pulling, why you're so interested in the wellbeing of guys at this forum is beyond me, go find a f*cking cosmetics forum.

No...you don't know. If you did you wouldn't be acting like such a f*cking retard right now.

You are deftly twisting alot of the teachings on here, that's for sure. In typical woman fashion at that.

How, exactly, is telling guys they should improve themselves FOR themselves going against the teachings on this site? God, but you are a bloody idiot....really.

Also - you keep yacking on about yourself - I'm this, I'm that, I'm hot, I've got some symp several miles away whom I'm thinking of giving it up to, he's all that, I was in a ten year marriage with an abuser. Please give me validation - blah blah blah PUKE.

Um...I talk about myself for two reasons. First, when I have had a similar experience to what someone is asking about...I will explain that, just like everyone else does. And secondly, I talk about myself in DEFENSE of myself when pudwacking imbeciles like yourself attack me for NO reason...like you are right now.
:rolleyes:

Iguana

Don Juan
Reaction score
A 40 year old woman wasting her time having a stupid discussion over the internet with guys she don't and won't ever get to know...

...interesting :cool:

And you're complaining about the inmature guys on the board?

(I don't want you to answer, PLEASE don't answer!! PLEASE stop!!!!)

Edit: Oh yeah! You're not 40! You're 39 :p

Iguana
Peace & Metal

Last edited:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not 40 yet...

Hint: If you don't want me to post to you, don't post to me. It's a really simple concept. :D

rjaudenes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire,

Just my 0,2 cents:

1. You do things because you LOVE do it, not to be successful with woman, if you decide you have to read books (p. ex.) to become more wise and consequently you'll get woman, you are disrupting nature of things. Wise man decides to read a book to full his spirit, to learn new things, do you see? So they stay motivated, if a guy decide read books to be more successful with woman, when he "fail" like don't get dates, he will loose motivation, because he set up an incorrect association:

+ Self Improvement = + Success Woman

No!

Self Improvement = Full Ego (find a way to get woman) = Ego = Illusion

When you do something for Self Improvement:

- You do for obligation
- You not concentrate
- You expect fast results, etc.

This is why so many guys get frustrated when self improvement don't work, or become boring, because they are doing things by the wrong way!

So, Self improvement is not masturbation, but an easy path to not deal with our real problems, See the example below:

Mr. X get isolated from people, THIS PROBLEM strikes his confidence, he found sosuave and decide for the self improvement (bodybuilding, p.ex). Mr. X won't get the results because he didn't strike the REAL problem = SOCIAL PROBLEM

So, when bodybuilding will get results for Mr. X? When he decide from his heart to do it, because he like to spend time doing fitness, because this full his spirit

I like Martial Arts. When im training im not thinking in self improvement, im trying to learn a new move, a new kick or punch, because i LOVE do "plastic" moves, by this way, my spirit will be full, im feel better myself, so Confidence arrive - Confidence is the consequence of feel better about yourself, so people (include woman) will feel comfortable about you, because you find a way you don't need them to be happy

You see? This way is different instead of self improvement:

Correct mistakes + doing things because you love them = feel good about yourself = you found a way to be happy by yourself, so you do not need more people validation, etc. to be ok = your behavior will reflect this = people will realize and want stay next you to learn how you become independent

This is the sufficient?

No. Mr. X is now more confident, but do nothing to get her ass out home and go for field talk to woman. So Mr. X start make questions?

1.Why im still not getting woman after found the key to be happy by myself?
Answer: Well, lol, because im still in home, so let’s take some buddies phones and go for a Disco!

Buddy 1 – Sorry, I’ll travel today (lie)

Buddy 2 – Sorry Mr. X, I’ll go to my mom party (lie)

Buddy 3 – Sorry, im tired today (true)

Hell! I’m pin down! Why?

Answer 1 – Well, I have to recognize, I decide to enter in social circles now, people still see Mr. X in the old way… He has to find new buddies

Action Terrain: Mr. X is getting very hard difficulties to build a social circle:

1.Should I go alone to a park and talk to strange people?
2.Should I go alone to a disco to talk to woman?
3.Should…oh I remember now Pook post, man is a creature of action, but desperation (fast solutions) is not the answer, ok, let’s go slowly. Mr. X find some buddies in the LLM classes, he organize a paintball game, so now he have more options. He knows is still insufficient, it’s a long way, but he knows how to do, and he’s cool because he learned how to find the true happiness by himself.

You see? Mr. X quest is not easy and self improvement is not the solution. Is go deep inside the real way to solve real problems, and this is more complicated than posts, articles. Is the You vs. You battle.

Thanks,

Rafael, from Brazil
---------------------------------------
The best way to learn is going to the field and deal the demons inside you

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: On Becoming A Successful Man...

Originally posted by Wyldfire
... Satisfying his partner is something a man does because he knows it will lead to more sex. In a civilized society, if a man is selfish sexually and the woman gets no pleasure, she won't like sex and won't want it. Women don't need to use sex to survive anymore because they are fully capable of supporting themselves now. Modern society calls for men to work harder to fill their needs because they aren't needed to the extent they once were by women.
Wild Lady on fire, your initial post is correct and has validity but it is your reasoning behind it that is lacking as evidenced by your above quote! I didn't read all the responses but you are taking some heat because of your rationale behind your statement - it is coming from a modern-day "liberated" woman. Men do not seek or live to please a woman as you think - I never even considered that I had to "please" a woman sexually or otherwise.

A woman needs a man more so than a man needs a woman - women are lonely creatures and have more of a need for the long-term company of a man! Our joined paths are not based on "pleasure" rather it is a union that is intertwined based on the natural order of things and it is deeply rooted genetically!

Only a “horish” woman would seek a man for pleasure and if not satisfied would leave him - there are greater factors that women should consider when being with a mate - except today hors are shallow pleasure-seeking creatures and are only awakened to their depleted mindset when they are older and their physical beauty fades and then they (women) are the ones who are desperate to “please” and “pleasure” a man – by then it is too late and they are left wanting!!

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
howdy everybody,

rowdy discussion ya got here.

wyld, i think you're essentially right. but for afcs, the biggest problem is NOT provision and protection i think.

remember, a lot of these guys are the nerds and brainiacs that graduate into pretty decent paying jobs. that's my situation anyway.

our pseudo-autistic ways end up providing means and as of now, we don't yet need to be heavily armed to be able to 'protect'.

but these same guys STILL are not confident and STILL are not good with women. SERIOUSLY YOU MUST KNOW TONS OF MEN LIKE THIS DON'T YOU?!

CONVERSELY, there is a way to be a man where you are the scum of the earth and can barely pay your own bills but you make out spectacularly with women.

what you are saying is correct wyldfyre: about being a good man.

but SINCE being a capable man DOES NOT equal success with women (or confidence for that matter) while being a very BAD MAN can often result in success with women-

WHAT WE ARE CONCERNED ABOUT HERE (in this forum... i believe, at least in my case) is NOT about being a capable man.

MANY OF US ARE.

but it STILL results in failure for us.

THAT

is why i don't think this is essentially about a META- self improvement regimen.

we want women.

and again, democracy and truth and justice and self improvement and being a millionaire may all be great great things but to a man dying of raw animal need;

FvCK all that shyt. i need some fvcking pvssy right fvcking now.

and so, to guys who ARE INDEED struggling to carve out a place for themselves in this world, how do you suggest that they can overcome such overwhelming desolation in order to tangentially address their issues by self improvement?

delta