On Becoming A Successful Man...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Always Excel...it's not just about being attractive to women. It's about feeling good about yourself and regardless of what women are attracted to, men still instinctively gauge their worth as a man based on these 3 core values. It's obvious in the posts here. How often do you read guys complaining about how big a factor money, a buff body and good looks are? We all hear numerous references to Brad Pitt, the rich guy who is unattractive but gets women and the body building buff bad boys who get women. Most of you don't realize or notice it...but all those comments are about how men compare themselves to other men.

The main purpose of developing strength in the 3 P's is because it is important to men and how they view themselves. As a rule, this helps with confidence. That's not saying that struggling in one area won't bring the confidence down, because it will...but working on the other areas WILL make a man feel better about himself. And ultimately, if he doesn't feel good about himself women won't feel good about him, either.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by J.C.
the 3 P's are BS.
Bill Gates is the best man alive able to procreate (he does have 2 children in case you wonder), provide and protect. Show me just one female admirer in front of his friggin palace saying she loves him.

Ergo you can be insanely successfull and able to provide for literally thousands of families, only to be seen as completely asexual by BILLIONS of women.

So what to do?
Remember that Pook had more pvssy than Bill Gates.
Be a MAN.
If I recall correctly, Pook and I have discussed the 3 P's before and I'm pretty sure he held essentially the same view that I do for the most part.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's about charsima, So Many Ways...

The way your friend can pull all those birds despite his lack of the "3 P's" is that he obviously has a couple "C's" charisma and confidence. And these are the most essential things for attracting women. Though for most women you need to meet a certain minimum standard of looks, which might not be what you think it is (some fugly biker types are attractive to a lot of women, for example).

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
.... It's obvious in the posts here. How often do you read guys complaining about how big a factor money, a buff body and good looks are? We all hear numerous references to Brad Pitt, the rich guy who is unattractive but gets women and the body building buff bad boys who get women. Most of you don't realize or notice it...but all those comments are about how men compare themselves to other men.

.... And ultimately, if he doesn't feel good about himself women won't feel good about him, either.

Well, the guys up on here whining about money, buffness, and looks are afcs. And I don't mean this in an insulting way. The AFC game depends solely on getting validation through these external factors. Once you have these things, you have to get more and more in order to feel validated. "If only I got this plastic surgery and looked better...." It's not satisfying because its not an internal self-validation. It's not strong. It's what is blasted at us on TV because it's unsatisfying nature sells products really well. The guys into these things still don't get seduction because they don't understand the true cause of their weakness: desperately seeking validation from others. I wouldn't base your seduction theory off of guys who buy into the AFC value system. They are confused about what to value. They could get looks, buffness, and money and would most likely STILL be chumps. In fact, I know people with these things that are total chumps. A lot of the best pick up artists are average looking and don't necessarily make much money. Some are even short and bald. Improving your looks is one of the least important things.

I do agree with your last quote as that's one of the most important things. But you've got to test your inner game against field work to see if your beliefs can REALLY stand up against rejection and social pressure.

Seduction is primarily mental folks.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generalities.

Perusing the post I noticed "alot" of generalities, that is frightful how some of you men feel. Whether you're successful or not, all that matters is you bring to yourself what you want. However, how can you honestly go out into the world with such negative roadmaps?

It's contradictory and misogynistic. To despise and disrespect the very thing you seek to attract is ludicrous.

Can women seek men purely for MORE than their ability to harness resources?

Absolutely.

Am I happy about this?

Damn straight.

Why?

Because they're carrying their weight. It's called FREE WILL. The ability to choose. The contradiction of society is that while institutions purport we are individuals, they hand down a template of proper rules of conduct. You can't have one AND the other. It's either or. You can't be black AND white. You can't be dead AND alive in the literal sense. Nor can 1 party be free and enslaved. In a philosophical sense, yes. But not in a real sense.

What is the difference between L/T and S/T hookups?

In a L/T the lust will end. The birds will fly away, and the stars won't always become. For committment-phobes and others who have an ADD-type personality when it comes to dating (like me on occasion), there needs to be MORE there. Looks only last so long, and when that person "gets into a mood" or treats another person poorly, what else do you appreciate them for?

In a S/T hookup, it doesn't matter what they are like as a person. I've seen friends go for girls they'd refuse to be caught dead in public with, go at it like they're making home movies.

Long-term success comes from Self-Mastery. Guys wonder why they meet MORE girls as they get older. It's a natural byproduct of progression for some. For others, it depends on what you're attracting. The external circumstances of attraction and seduction are extensions of WHO you internally are. Over a long enough time horizon, who you are is evident to all.

What if how society had it before was wrong? Who's to say prior insititutions and guidelines had it any better than we do? Do we ultimately know where the current circumstances will lead us? It's mere opinions. Extending facts into the future is akin to forecasting or fortunetelling, and to base one's perception and beliefs on unconfirmed future events is to neglect your own life and your own present. Who cares?

In what way does it hurt you NOT to do as Wylde stated?

Men proclaim not to heed advice from women, but on the same topic, they would provide counsel to women and expect them to pay heed to it.

By now we all know that edgy spark of interaction, the opposite polarity of 2 individuals that strike a fire within us. It's like 2 techtonic plates STUCK, trying to edge past one another, and the resulting movement is an EARTHQUAKE. In time, tension builds again. These are the emotions we feel attraction to. It conjurs up the base emotions we have. Yet, for a woman to be a woman, she has to release her feminine essence. She must be free to love and know you're not going to go weak on her. If a guy goes weak when she goes weak, then the relationship is open to attack. One partner must remain strong and grounded, while the other can remain open and loving. THAT is the natural balance. Man and woman are loving in different ways. Man is loving in his strength, protection, and solidarity. A woman is loving in her freedom, expression, sexuality, and emotions.

This much I've sensed and witnessed. Who doesn't want to just let go? Most women want to more than any man would, yet they can't trust most guys because as they put it "some get weak". In olden days, that would be certain devastation to the relationship. Outside intruders could steal, rape, or beat a woman. A man who was weak would not be able to hunt as well, or be as brave in internal fights. Is it any different today?

No. It's adapted to fit a new mold, but it's no different. Solidarity and excitement. You can bring activities that exude life and emotion, yet remain controlled within those elements.

What we do is an extension of WHO we are.

A-Unit

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire,

You had me until the last paragraph:
If every guy on this site would strive to feel successful in ALL of these areas they would become naturally confident. For those who really struggle with women, and don't seem to be getting anywhere...you need to take an honest look at the other areas and focus more attention there. Why? Because men who have the other stuff together find it MUCH easier to deal with women. Success with women is a natural by product of attaining a sense of success in the other areas.
No, no, no, no!!!

Why am I so vehement in opposing this viewpoint? Because it is the mindset that caused me failure for years! It is the AFC mindset: "I am not good enough...if I only were smarter, better looking, richer, and more buff I could be good with women." Bullsh*t.

Once I realized that I was already good enough to get just about any woman I wanted and truly believed in myself, I started having great success. Now any improvements I make are for me, not women, though obviously there are benefits in that area too.

Women are great and can add much joy to your life, but you must always live your life for yourself! Self-improvement is for you, not anyone else! What other people think does not matter!

Once you have the belief, the reality will soon follow.

Reaction score
@ Wyldfire...

It seems like you've attracted a lot of criticism for this thread. I disagree with you in some ways, but I'm gonna do my best to make it constructive.

I have benefited in two ways from this site:

1) Its woken me up to the games that women play to get what they want, and the importance of responding in a way that neither turns them off, nor gives them excessive power over me. (I say excessive, because in my view, the coming together of male + female will always involve a give/take power sharing process.

2) Its challenged me to become a greater man, and thereby increase my natural confidence.

You are basically advocating lesson 2 as a THE legitimate reason to use this site.

My experience has been that lesson 1 has benefitted me the most. OK, I'm fairly young, but I really can't see things changing in that respect.

Lets consider the following scenarios:

A: I come to this site, read this thread, agree with you, and concentrate on nothing but self-improvement. I become catch of the century, but am still very easy for women to manipulate - especially the really beautiful ones!!

B: I come to this site, improve my self, and learn about the games. I become a very good catch, and I'm no woman's fool.

C: I come to this site, learn about the games, but don't improve myself.

Forgive my cynicism, but if everyone who came to sosuave.com just did A - we'd have a world full of successful men, but who still were at the mercy of manipulative, hot women. Obviously a very nice scenario for the ladies, but to be honest - pretty trashy for the average guy.

I think C also has problems, because my life could become unbalanced, and I wouldn't be happy with myself, and things wouldn't be so good for women either, there would be a dearth of men of worth.

In oher words, I think your post devalues the lessons and tips we're trading when it comes to dealing with manipulative women (who exist in abundance!!) I'm not saying this is a deliberate attempt on your part to sabotage guys lives, and I'm not saying your position is logically indefensible. But I do think its wrong, and that its universal application would result in a world extremely friendly to ladies such as yourself...

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Generalities.

Originally posted by A-Unit
Perusing the post I noticed "alot" of generalities, that is frightful how some of you men feel. Whether you're successful or not, all that matters is you bring to yourself what you want. However, how can you honestly go out into the world with such negative roadmaps?

It's contradictory and misogynistic. To despise and disrespect the very thing you seek to attract is ludicrous.

Can women seek men purely for MORE than their ability to harness resources?

Absolutely.

Am I happy about this?

Damn straight.

Why?

Because they're carrying their weight. It's called FREE WILL. The ability to choose. The contradiction of society is that while institutions purport we are individuals, they hand down a template of proper rules of conduct. You can't have one AND the other. It's either or. You can't be black AND white. You can't be dead AND alive in the literal sense. Nor can 1 party be free and enslaved. In a philosophical sense, yes. But not in a real sense.

What is the difference between L/T and S/T hookups?

In a L/T the lust will end. The birds will fly away, and the stars won't always become. For committment-phobes and others who have an ADD-type personality when it comes to dating (like me on occasion), there needs to be MORE there. Looks only last so long, and when that person "gets into a mood" or treats another person poorly, what else do you appreciate them for?

In a S/T hookup, it doesn't matter what they are like as a person. I've seen friends go for girls they'd refuse to be caught dead in public with, go at it like they're making home movies.

Long-term success comes from Self-Mastery. Guys wonder why they meet MORE girls as they get older. It's a natural byproduct of progression for some. For others, it depends on what you're attracting. The external circumstances of attraction and seduction are extensions of WHO you internally are. Over a long enough time horizon, who you are is evident to all.

What if how society had it before was wrong? Who's to say prior insititutions and guidelines had it any better than we do? Do we ultimately know where the current circumstances will lead us? It's mere opinions. Extending facts into the future is akin to forecasting or fortunetelling, and to base one's perception and beliefs on unconfirmed future events is to neglect your own life and your own present. Who cares?

In what way does it hurt you NOT to do as Wylde stated?

Men proclaim not to heed advice from women, but on the same topic, they would provide counsel to women and expect them to pay heed to it.

By now we all know that edgy spark of interaction, the opposite polarity of 2 individuals that strike a fire within us. It's like 2 techtonic plates STUCK, trying to edge past one another, and the resulting movement is an EARTHQUAKE. In time, tension builds again. These are the emotions we feel attraction to. It conjurs up the base emotions we have. Yet, for a woman to be a woman, she has to release her feminine essence. She must be free to love and know you're not going to go weak on her. If a guy goes weak when she goes weak, then the relationship is open to attack. One partner must remain strong and grounded, while the other can remain open and loving. THAT is the natural balance. Man and woman are loving in different ways. Man is loving in his strength, protection, and solidarity. A woman is loving in her freedom, expression, sexuality, and emotions.

This much I've sensed and witnessed. Who doesn't want to just let go? Most women want to more than any man would, yet they can't trust most guys because as they put it "some get weak". In olden days, that would be certain devastation to the relationship. Outside intruders could steal, rape, or beat a woman. A man who was weak would not be able to hunt as well, or be as brave in internal fights. Is it any different today?

No. It's adapted to fit a new mold, but it's no different. Solidarity and excitement. You can bring activities that exude life and emotion, yet remain controlled within those elements.

What we do is an extension of WHO we are.

A-Unit
Bravo. Once again, A-Unit wins. :cool:

Someone mentioned earlier about how inner game and social prowess is more important than looks, etc.; which is true. I can't disagree. However, one of the best ways in which to maximize your inner game and social prowess is to indeed improve your looks and other aspects of yourself. Being in good shape will increase your self-image, which will allow you to be more comfortable in social situations. It has been proven that shyness and other things that hinder social interaction are directly related to low self-esteem and other issues. In that case, you're not considering yourself worthy enough to interact with others. On the other hand, people who are comfortable in most social situations are generally more confident and accepting of their own self-image. And that's only one way that working on your looks can improve your social prowess.

The second way is more obvious. You will get more respect from others if you are better looking. Plain and simple. Studies have shown that people are generally more trusting of the faces of attractive strangers than the faces of those less attractive. It's not just about women people. Good looking people, both men and women, are on average also more sucessful financially than others.

People always talk about how the 'external' factors are far less important than the 'internal' ones, but improving your 'external' aspects will always improve your 'inner game' in some way or another. The only case in which this may not apply is when someone already has an extremely high self-esteem/self-image, in which case it may not be necessary for that person to improve their looks.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Men define their worth as a man based on their ability to Procreate, Provide and Protect. Likewise, women are instinctively attracted to men who emit confidence in their ability to meet her ingrained desire to have children, be taken care of and to feel safe. It is all interconnected.
Why suffer fools their delusions? You are so full of **** you can't even smell it can you?

This "ideal" completely leaves out all of the men and women over the centuries who were priests and nuns and who did NONE of these things (in the way you mean them) and yet have seemed to have fulfilled lives. The same can be said for scientists and artists who never married or the others who did marry but didn't have children; and again they seem rather fulfilled.

Get your head out of your ass and try looking beyond your cultural conditioning. Obviously that's too much for the small minded. Just go find a nice man who will beat you the way you like and stop posting this stupid **** here, k?

When I say that women don't "need" men I mean that they don't need someone to support and care for them financially...
GREAT! Knowing this I think I'll go knock up a bunch of *****es and tell them they don't need to sue my for child support because they don't need no man! I'll bet that will keep them off my wallet!

However, before that can happen both have to stop defying nature.
Dumb *****. You CAN'T defy nature. Go ahead, exist in two places at once I ****ing dare you. Go ahead and 'defy' the laws of motion. Oh that's right YOU ****ING CAN'T YOU DUMB *****.

If you can 'defy' a law of nature, then it's not a ****ing law of nature! Try to actually know what the hell you are blabbing on about!

So Many Ways...you are the exception, not the rule.
No, he's the rule; you just don't want to see it because it doesn't fit into your 'theory.'

You ask WHY our father's had more success? Because...
Oh yeah, ALL of our fathers were players! Oh OH! And their marriages were about LOVE!

*By 18, they left the home.
Yup and mine went straight to Vietnam.

*Many of them had legitimate jobs at 18, or sooner.
His job was to kill people; that's rather legitimate and character building to me!

*HS and College weren't a time of goofing off, many of them did ROTC or some serious committments ON TOP of athletics.
Niggah please! There were party schools for as long as there have been schools.

*Rites of Passage: Men had serious duties growing up. Childhoods weren't about video games or vacations or cell phones, it was about learning to be a man NOW. As soon as possible.
Mine killed gooks. Hmm... mabye I should go kill some gooks then I'd be manly like that! Yeah!

*Larger families meant kids weren't coddled as much.
It also meant you were dirt ****ing poor because you couldn't afford better becuase of all the damn brats running around. And let's not even consider what that many births were doing to the woman's health!

*Grandfathers and fathers made raising kids a priority, so they INSTILLED their sense of manliness and values in them.
Manliness! You mean the vaguely defined and often contradictory tearm that in the end has no real meaning? Yeah I know all about it. Everyone who has their cultural blidners on knowes exactly what it is. Anyone who knows that there is a world outside of America knows that there is no set standard. (What? There are nations besides America!?)

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Generalities.

Originally posted by il_duce
Bravo. Once again, A-Unit wins. :cool:

Someone mentioned earlier about how inner game and social prowess is more important than looks, etc.; which is true. I can't disagree. However, one of the best ways in which to maximize your inner game and social prowess is to indeed improve your looks and other aspects of yourself. Being in good shape will increase your self-image, which will allow you to be more comfortable in social situations. It has been proven that shyness and other things that hinder social interaction are directly related to low self-esteem and other issues. In that case, you're not considering yourself worthy enough to interact with others. On the other hand, people who are comfortable in most social situations are generally more confident and accepting of their own self-image. And that's only one way that working on your looks can improve your social prowess.

The second way is more obvious. You will get more respect from others if you are better looking. Plain and simple. Studies have shown that people are generally more trusting of the faces of attractive strangers than the faces of those less attractive. It's not just about women people. Good looking people, both men and women, are on average also more sucessful financially than others.

People always talk about how the 'external' factors are far less important than the 'internal' ones, but improving your 'external' aspects will always improve your 'inner game' in some way or another. The only case in which this may not apply is when someone already has an extremely high self-esteem/self-image, in which case it may not be necessary for that person to improve their looks.
Sure, if you believe that looks are the main determinant of attraction, improving your looks will give you more confidence. So what happens to that confidence when you get blown out by guys who are uglier than you but who demonstrate more value/power? What happens when you get shyt tested by girls despite your looks and don't know how to deal with it? Or you encounter a b1tchshield up in the club? If you believe that looks are the main determinant of attraction, then your failure at attraction means that your looks aren't that great. BAM! Confidence gone. Time for plastic surgery.

Guys, Michael Jackson is the ultimate extreme symbol of someone seeking validation through "improving his looks."

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, if you believe that looks are the main determinant of attraction, improving your looks will give you more confidence. So what happens to that confidence when you get blown out by guys who are uglier than you but who demonstrate more value/power? What happens when you get shyt tested by girls despite your looks and don't know how to deal with it? Or you encounter a b1tchshield up in the club? If you believe that looks are the main determinant of attraction, then your failure at attraction means that your looks aren't that great. BAM! Confidence gone. Time for plastic surgery.
Looks shouldn't be the only thing that is the source of your confidence. Most guys can make themselves look good ENOUGH for most women, but you need to also have confidence in your personality as well. You need to have confidence about the whole package, not just your looks. The truth is is that women do not have to think you are the most handsome guy in the world for you to win them, in fact, so long as she doesn't find you BELOW average, you can often sweep her off her feet with your interaction with her alone. However, women DO need to think that you've got your life together. Your confidence, security, and personality is more important than looks are to women (and really to men, too, think about it.)

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just realized that we all agree that feeling good about oneself (aka. being confident) is the most desireable and successful state for seduction. We all agree that is difficult to be confident in the presence of other people, specifically high value people like hot girls. We feel nervous about our own value in comparison. We worry about their perception of us and whether they will accept us (value us).

We're just arguing over the best way to achieve confidence in our own value. We're arguing about the best way to become valuable. Wyldfire says "become confident by becoming the man who can procreate, provide, and protect." Other folks say, become confident by improving your looks or becoming happy or getting your finances together etc etc."

Let me clarify the point I've been trying to make about this issue. All of the suggestions for creating value are valid but they are relative values. Your looks will cause some girls to chase you but others won't be as motivated and other simply won't dig your looks. Your capacity to be a good hubby will be valuable to some girls but not others.

I just would rather cut to the essentials. What is valuable to the most people? Where do I have the most trouble with confidence?
When I look at where I have the most trouble with confidence, it is in the social realm. I am the most anxious about my self worth when I am confronted with other people and their potential acceptance or rejection. So why not learn confidence by confronting the fear of rejection in the social realm where it lives?
Sure I can work on my value in isolation (lift weights) and then test it out in the social realm. But if I always end up in the social arena, why not start there?

The thing humans have the most in common is society, our interaction with each other. Dominance in the most common area is valuable to the most people. Especially since most people have the fear of rejection, most people admire someone who lacks this fear. So doesn't it make sense to go straight for the jugular and learn how to become socially dominant? Sure looks can help but why bother when you can simply learn social dynamics?

The answer is because confronting rejection is painful and scary. But isn't conquering this pain and fear the point of inner game and becoming confident??

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrCode
Wyldfire,

You had me until the last paragraph:No, no, no, no!!!

Why am I so vehement in opposing this viewpoint? Because it is the mindset that caused me failure for years! It is the AFC mindset: "I am not good enough...if I only were smarter, better looking, richer, and more buff I could be good with women." Bullsh*t.

Once I realized that I was already good enough to get just about any woman I wanted and truly believed in myself, I started having great success. Now any improvements I make are for me, not women, though obviously there are benefits in that area too.

Women are great and can add much joy to your life, but you must always live your life for yourself! Self-improvement is for you, not anyone else! What other people think does not matter!

Once you have the belief, the reality will soon follow.
You're missing a very important connection. You mention "richer, better looking, smarter and more buff". All of those thoughts and feelings have more to do with how a man defines HIMSELF than anything else. If a guy feels he doesn't measure up financially, intellectually, physically or sexually to other men it makes him insecure. When you are insecure you emit a certain "aura" of negativity that makes you unappealing.

For those who already truly feel successful in all other areas of life, but still can't seem to attract women...it's more often than not a case of attitude. It could also be fear and intimidation. Yes, these guys have to focus on becoming more successful with women and they MUST have the right kind of attitude to do so. However, there are lots of guys who don't feel good about all the things I listed and how they measure up. For these guys...it's ten times harder than for those guys who do feel good about themselves in other areas. And for those screw ups who still attract women when they are broke, out of shape, etc...the difference between them and the guys who come here is that they don't care how they measure up. That works for awhile...but ultimately, those guys are the ones who end up alone and bitter when they get older because "not giving a sh*t" doesn't serve you well beyond your youth.

*29*

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has the thought ever occured to you that Pook was a woman or a gay man?

This site is somewhat about male dominance, that's how it's supposed to be.

Men and women equal? Save that for marriage.

Most guys here aren't married, so they need to take charge in relationships.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by sexual_intellectual
@ Wyldfire...

It seems like you've attracted a lot of criticism for this thread. I disagree with you in some ways, but I'm gonna do my best to make it constructive.

I have benefited in two ways from this site:

1) Its woken me up to the games that women play to get what they want, and the importance of responding in a way that neither turns them off, nor gives them excessive power over me. (I say excessive, because in my view, the coming together of male + female will always involve a give/take power sharing process.

2) Its challenged me to become a greater man, and thereby increase my natural confidence.

You are basically advocating lesson 2 as a THE legitimate reason to use this site.

My experience has been that lesson 1 has benefitted me the most. OK, I'm fairly young, but I really can't see things changing in that respect.

Lets consider the following scenarios:

A: I come to this site, read this thread, agree with you, and concentrate on nothing but self-improvement. I become catch of the century, but am still very easy for women to manipulate - especially the really beautiful ones!!

B: I come to this site, improve my self, and learn about the games. I become a very good catch, and I'm no woman's fool.

C: I come to this site, learn about the games, but don't improve myself.

Forgive my cynicism, but if everyone who came to sosuave.com just did A - we'd have a world full of successful men, but who still were at the mercy of manipulative, hot women. Obviously a very nice scenario for the ladies, but to be honest - pretty trashy for the average guy.

I think C also has problems, because my life could become unbalanced, and I wouldn't be happy with myself, and things wouldn't be so good for women either, there would be a dearth of men of worth.

In oher words, I think your post devalues the lessons and tips we're trading when it comes to dealing with manipulative women (who exist in abundance!!) I'm not saying this is a deliberate attempt on your part to sabotage guys lives, and I'm not saying your position is logically indefensible. But I do think its wrong, and that its universal application would result in a world extremely friendly to ladies such as yourself...
I think many of you are missing the obvious in my original post. "Procreate" is being addressed by this site and all those things you mentioned learning about. The self-improvement I spoke of INCLUDES all that stuff. My point is that too many of the guys who come here are focused SOLELY on the area of "Procreate". That is a mistake. Again, men define their worth as a man based on three things...their ability to Procreate, Provide and Protect. If they are discovering that they still aren't having any luck with the "Procreate" stuff even when they use all the methods and tools on this site then there is something else going on they need to look at. More often than not, they lack confidence and it affects the personality and frame of mind they project to others. When this is going on, it's beneficial to the guy to ALSO try to improve himself in other areas to attempt to feel better about himself as a man and become more confident.

Nowhere in my original post do I tell anyone not to improve their interactions with women...that is one of the 3 things I said he needs to work on..."Procreation". I simply said that it is easier to do that when you feel confident and secure in the other areas.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think many of you are missing the obvious in my original post. "Procreate" is being addressed by this site and all those things you mentioned learning about. The self-improvement I spoke of INCLUDES all that stuff. My point is that too many of the guys who come here are focused SOLELY on the area of "Procreate". That is a mistake. Again, men define their worth as a man based on three things...their ability to Procreate, Provide and Protect. If they are discovering that they still aren't having any luck with the "Procreate" stuff even when they use all the methods and tools on this site then there is something else going on they need to look at. More often than not, they lack confidence and it affects the personality and frame of mind they project to others. When this is going on, it's beneficial to the guy to ALSO try to improve himself in other areas to attempt to feel better about himself as a man and become more confident.
Amen.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Short Timer...

Screeching like a maniacal Banshee, swearing and hating women doesn't make you more of a man. In fact, it makes you look like a pathetic, miserable, weak little p*ssy of a man.

Go take a f*cking Valium or something...

*29*

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook:

These feminists (both the female and male variety) believe that they are highly progressive and well advanced. Yet, they are centuries behind the times.

-Do you believe it is wrong to judge a woman by how she looks?

-Do you believe it is wrong to advance on a woman, sexually, with no verbal consent?

-Do you believe women have been 'discriminated' because of their gender, that males intentionally put women down?

-Do you believe that in sex, it is wrong to even consider to 'have your way with her' and become and be the sensuous animal you've always dreamed?

-Do you believe women desire, as priority, respect?

"If you believe in any of these things, even just a little, you have been affected by Modern Feminism. It is the virus that creates the effects known as Nice Guyius Patheticus!
Let those who are men be men.
Let those who are women be women.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen buddy...I wasn't promoting anything. I was stating FACTS. In fact, I was telling people to stop resisting their natural instincts and buying into the messages they are being sent by society. Go back and read it again. You saw a post by a woman and made an assumption before even reading what I had to say or even thinking about it. Because of that, you, sir, are being an a$$.

You still said that men should focus on pleasing women and that is what I disagree with. It is good for a man to love a woman and care for her, but he shouldn't grow up thinking that his only purpose in life is pleasing women to the fullest extent. That is what the AFC does.

The main point I'm trying to make here is that men don't have to change. Socieity hasn't really changed for Men at all.

Some women might have jobs now but it doesn't change anything. Women still want the same things they have wanted for 1000's years. It is part of their nature.

Women still find a man who is a capable provider more attractive then a man who is a confused AFC. Who would you rather be with? Even if you made more money with your job, who would you rather be with? I'm sure you would pick the man who has his act togeather. The man who can still (if things get bad with your job or you get sick) provide for you.

As a man I realy don't care if a woman has a job or not. I try to assume that she doesn't.

Now...once again...SOCIETY has changed in such a way that the REALITY is that women no longer HAVE to latch onto the first man who shows interest in her in order to survive. And don't even tell me that crap about how "back in the 40's women didn't have to do that" because you're full of sh*t. My mother's father died when she was 4 years old...right around 1940 and her family had to send all the little kids off to do chores for neighbors just to get some eggs and milk so they had something other to eat besides govt subsidy macaroni and butter.
The problem here is that most men today wouldn't even know how to support a woman and her children. My grandfather supported 5 kids and his house wife with one simple factory job. There are very few men today that could even do that.

As a result of women working the cost of living is insane now. In fact, women today are FORCED to work because of this.
You say that women don't need a man like they used to. Well I think you would if you had 5 kids. There is no way you could make enough money to suport them with your little job.

The facts of today is that because women don't feel like they HAVE to get married it's a lot harder for men. This is fact, pure and simple.
Well I disagree. The italian girl I'm dating feels like she has to get married. She feels this way regardless of the fact that she has a university education and a crap load of money. It is what she wants. It is what she values. It is how she judges her success in life. She wants to have childern and she wants to be a mother.

Not anywhere did I tell anyone to buy into the messages society sends them about how to deal with women. In fact, I said just the opposite...that even though women don't need men for basic survival like they used to, they are still naturally attracted to the core traits men USED to have before society changed all the rules on them.
The best thing a man can due is forget all the rules you are talking about. That is the key to success. If men acted like they did 60 years ago in todays world they would still be very successfull. It is only when men become focused on these rules that they get confused and turn into AFCs. If I want to know how to get a woman I take lessson from history. Men in the 30's and 40's used to dress well, they where very literate, respectfull of women, and they also knew how to dance. Most women today would jump on men like these in an instance. What a rare find that would be in todays world. How many times have you heard a woman say, "what every happened to chivalry?"

Yes, men are put in a position where they have to work a little harder than they used to because just being able to provide isn't enough for the women of today.
Again, I disagree. Men just have to forget about modern (americanized) society and forget that it even exists. Act naturally and act in a manner that isn't confusing. If a woman only wants you for your money or for the fact that you can provider for her then she is useless.

Last edited:

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, Pook and I have discussed the 3 P's before and I'm pretty sure he held essentially the same view that I do for the most part.
As a matter of fact, this is all a huge rehashing and a regurge of Pook's stuff.

Carry on.