NorwegianDJ's journal of personal growth

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The collegeflirt webinar was quite cool and fun tbh; although it was quite unprofessional. As you might notice, Im practicing using a semi-colon correctly, hence all the semi-colons. And it looks smart.

I wanted to record this weird thing that happened today.

So about 1 week ago, I had this dream, which I wrote down:
Im at this low-key party. Im sitting in a 2 seat couch with my old best friend Adrian in an armchair next to me. My friend Tumi is also somewhere. There is some sort of cake (not cake, but close enough) on the table. The freshman chick is giving me a short lapdance, and I eat some of the cake. I see some white powder in it, and suddenly the HS administrator enters the room and says, "NorwegianDJ, don't eat that cake. It contains cocaine and belongs to Tumi." I kinda freak out and leave to find Tumi. I eventually find him, and together with Prokop we go look for something. We enter the science room in my school and in the wall, there is a huge old-school sailship. We pull out a lot of garnet(?). As we drive it out the classroom, I notice the room is filled with people, hiding.
In the corridor, it's darkish and there is a creepy vibe. I look into this imaginary classrom on my right, and everyone is frozen, and kinda slimy. (You know like that egyptian legend where you turn into stone).
We go up the stairs and move forward while we hide behind chairs. My math teacher comes up to us and tells us to go into this classroom (which was marged of 2 real life classrooms). In there its a lot more people. I talk a lot to this chick in 10th grade.

Suddenly Im now at this other safeplace, but now Im outside. I get a text from freshman chick saying "I'm at Robert Greene's, he went crazy (not so sure about the last 3 words). Han bor liker ved deg." (I misinterpretted the last part for "I like him" and was like.. wtf? Anyways), I reply "You know I got a bike, I can come over any time". I walk into the store and greet him with "We're still alive hey". Dream then ends cause Im cold.
----
So today at english, I have to read out loud, and I come over the name "Robert Greene". I did some research and apparently he wrote "the art of seduction" (http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=122844&highlight=art+seduction+book+study). and "48 laws of power". Weird. I can't remember reading his name. Pretty cool nonetheless.

Rhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
The collegeflirt webinar was quite cool and fun tbh; although it was quite unprofessional. As you might notice, Im practicing using a semi-colon correctly, hence all the semi-colons. And it looks smart.
You would actually just use a comma in the first sentence. You could have said "The collegeflirt webinar was quite cool and fun; however, it was also quite unprofessional." That would have been a correct usage.

And I think all names in dreams that you remember are ones you've seen before. Maybe. I'm pretty sure its true with faces too, like if you see a face distinctly in a dream, you've seen that face before, even if you just passed by them on the street. Kinda creepy.

jajaa1221

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey nice journal, I read a good bit of it. I'm also around your age, I'm 15. I go to a really small school, which sucks ass for girls. I'm just starting to get into this stuff, as my DJ career so far has been pretty sh1tty to be honest. I'm still pretty confused on how to act around girls/what to say/what mindset I should have. I just want to have fun in high school/college, I want to learn how to get pvssy like a real dj haha. If you could guide me in the right direction that'd be the sh1t bro. Thanks and good luck

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jajaa1221 said:
Hey nice journal, I read a good bit of it. I'm also around your age, I'm 15. I go to a really small school, which sucks ass for girls. I'm just starting to get into this stuff, as my DJ career so far has been pretty sh1tty to be honest. I'm still pretty confused on how to act around girls/what to say/what mindset I should have. I just want to have fun in high school/college, I want to learn how to get pvssy like a real dj haha. If you could guide me in the right direction that'd be the sh1t bro. Thanks and good luck
It's on time I update my journal again. Ahh. I started last tuesday, but I closed it, couldn't be bothered.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/409...s_(Tyler_Durden)_-_The_Blueprint_Decoded_DVDs

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6540127/Awaken_the_Giant_Within

That should be all you need. Watch it and read it.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
This is soo much! Yet so ****ing boring, hahahahah.

I can't really remember much details. Let's do it short and sweet.
Quite a while ago I decided to just give up that freshmanchick, it was too mind consuming. It feels so great not to have that mental blockage now. She has stopped giving me attention too as I stopped giving it to her.

Last weekend I went to this party with Robin. Funny thing to note: This is the same venue as "Jan-fest" a party that had a "way too big venue for the amount of people", even though it was over 500. As we get there, I hear someone calling my name. O hai thear Miss Horny. It's that chick that's so fvckng DTF. She's in her car, about to leave. She now has a BF, but Im in no rush with her. Back to the party, it is rather fail too. Robin manages to lose our alcohol. We meet friends from my school and other people. There's also this girl I've known for a while, but Ive just assumed shes not into me; however, this time, she came straight onto me. Arm around eachothers waist, we decide to go search for awesome people (I shouldve just told her to come with me to some secluded place). As we're walking around greeting people, she meets someone she knows and I bounce.
I spend most of the time dancing with my friends and stuff.

At one point we were 10 guys just jumping around, completely owning the vibe of the place. At another point me, prokop, brian and robin are jumping around screaming "****, ****, ********" Hahahaha. At another point, the DJ set of my friend Charlie (the one that's insane with chicas) stops working, and me and my friends keep the vibe going by continuing the song (which would be cinema). Apart from this, it's not really much. We keep the dancefloor going all by ourselves till nighttime. Paperbags are too much fun.

This other weekend me and robin go hiking at Lion's head with Emile and his GF. Halfway up we decide to go to camps bay, and we end up chilling there for a while. Not much to say. Tomorrow I'm praying for getting in with this business oportunity. Im not telling any of you about it for now, as I don't wanna lower my chances. Ahh. By the way, this weekend, a year ago, I went to my first parties, and met HB Cloud. I've come a long way, and just like this time last year, I'm realizing, and starting over.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet mother of God.

I at first failed to get in, but then, like magic, I got in.

I'm signing this contract right now (just agreeing not to share or record information basicly). I really hope Tim keeps his word. This is so naive of me. My mom freaked out, fvck. She went ballistic and told my dad to give me in to the police.. WTF? She's been secretly spying on me and sh1t. Why is she such a bad mom? Whatever. Damn, Im so psyched for this. Im gonna do it whether its real or not. If it's not real, then Im personally gonna go down to Australia and find Tim. ADVENTURE TIME!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything is finally calming down.

I came home and had a pointless discussion with my mom. She tries to sabotage this whole thing, threatening to illegalize it or email Tim. So lame. I lose my temper for a sec and destroy a chair. I snatch the paper she wrote down his email onto without her seeing, and ran to the mall and scanned + emailed the disclaimer and terms to Tim. Mom has calmed down now, but they are still sure of that Tim is scamming me. I know he's not, so this will be 8 extremely interesting weeks. Everything turned upside down yesterday, but it's nice now.

Right now Im chatting with this old long-distance crush of mine. Back in like 8th grade we were constantly phoning and chatting. We never met. Will be sweet when I see her this summer, I like her.

ALSO, anyone remember this old business oportunity I had? It's back! I'll meet up with her and start working on earning some millions soon! I also texted Tim for advice, but he's asleep. Things are improving. Day 4 and going strong on no mb.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So yesterday I finally started my workout habit again. Feels good man.

You may follow it here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=183422&page=2&highlight=NorwegianDJ's+journal

It's hard to remember stuff to put in the journal.

I didn't mention that this weekend and last weekend I did some community service. Last weekend I was refereeing for 8 hours.
HOLY ********. I just read thru page 1 and 2 of my journal. Hahaha, good times. I've changed so much, but Im still dissapointed that right now, Im benching and squatting the same as 11 months ago. It'll go back to normal within 1-2 months. If you spot the fb chat on pg. 2, that's the graveyard chick btw!

Back to my refereeing. While I was there, I got talking to this chick I'll call Violet. She's cool, cute and shy. A grade below me. Wanna know something else that's interesting? Remember the first party I went to? on page 1? *go read it* Remember the grade 9 chicks? She was one of them. It's a small world. Something I didn't say in that FR was that her friends wanted us to hook up, but I denounced it and just chatted with her instead. Ahh, good times.

Oh, and in 3 days its been a year since I started the journal!

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a veteran in this forum, to say the least.

Norwegian, I just wanna say that you influence quite a lot of people here.

People, myself included, look up to you now. And you're a testament to how this stuff actually works. Mad props on making it this far.

This journal has saved my arse when I was about to call it quits quite a few times. And it's been damn uplifting.

Journal on, brother. We're all in this together.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
novaknight said:

People, myself included, look up to you now. And you're a testament to how this stuff actually works. Mad props on making it this far.

This journal has saved my arse when I was about to call it quits quite a few times. And it's been damn uplifting.

Then again, I'm just a normal guy. Although I don't like to say this (as people need to have strong belief in my advice for it to work better. It's like getting an opener from a PUA forum), I don't know half the stuff I'm doing.
I really appreciate it bro and you will see me around for a long time, no worries. Unless I die that is.

--

Today you could give blood in 9th period of school. I debated whether to do it or not. I concluded that I wouldn't cause Im working out. Well, turns out that was a lame excuse, and I gotta work out at home today anyways! The reason I find this important is that needles are my #1 fear. When I was 9 months old I had chemo and a huge amount of needles stuck into me. I haven't taken a blood test in about 7 years. I need to overcome this fear.

Other than that, I got a lot of work to do. Working out now, then studying for algebra II, finishing a section. My mom is gonna be out from 6-9, so I invited this chick next door over. That kind of chick you'd fvck if she was in your house, you know. I figured I needed to celebrate the 1 year anniversary somehow.

Luke

Don Juan
Reaction score
novaknight said:

This. I have ben reading your journal quite a while now and it has also inspired me in many aspects; not just only girls but general in life. I will definetly be reading your journal in the future.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna dedicate this post to mb.

Recently I've just lost out on this habit of no mb. It helps a lot not to do it and I feel that my recent introverted moods are a reaction to this. It stops today.
Just had to make this public.
Let's make it a deal. 30 days. If I fail it, I fail the business. Simple as that. And I would never give up the business.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1, everything going good.

Let's see. Stuff I wanna say!

Hold on, need to add this girl on facebook!

Done. Im wondering if it's a good idea. We'll see. I'm also debating whether to message her or not, like, "You escaped me earlier today, ehh... Something.." Yeah whatever, nevermind! hahahaha.

During this weekend, I've been to this study course in Rondebosch High School. Learnt quite a bit. Figured my reading speed is about 380 words/minute and I can currently speed-read at 800. Learnt some memorization stuff too. Really interesting.

Anyways, we were about 5 people there, only one being my age. This springfield chick in grade 10. So cute. I figured I was gonna get her bbm after the session today, but she left quickly. However, I am a professional stalker, so I found her on facebook. Yay me!

I'm starting to get quite confident on my body again. I feel it's improving, especially my arms. As it has been since I was like 8, I have to flex my abs for them to show, but when I do, they show a lot. Yay me. Lifts are increasing too.

Meditating in the morning, large glass of water, goalshower, food. Yeah. Beast routine that makes me wake up at 6.

Now Im finally going deeper into this business stuff. YEASSHHH. I'll also try to get a dinner with those business complex people. Money? Yes please.

I need to get out there again. Girls, that is. Enter Sexy Time.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, dropping by your thread since you've been so helpful.

Looks like a great lifestyle. Read some of your stuff about momentum and I couldn't agree more.

You have a great manner with girls, especially messaging/etc. It's direct, honest, sexual. I'm naturally really honest, but the sexuality that you have is missing in my style. I'm going to take on 30 days (or at least til December) of no mb in solidarity with you. I need the passion, no sense wasting it on some internet girl.

There's this danger, when reading about the life of someone who gets laid, or can get laid, of "Your life sounds great, why can't you be happy with it?"
That itself is problematic. There's a fine line between being happy and grateful for your circumstances, and being complacent, not striving for what you want. On the other side, one can be overly negative, always needing more validation and assurance that they should indeed be happy in their life.

You strike a good balance, and approximately the balance I want to have. We're both young, there's so much more fulfillment left to be found, but actually putting in the work will make you good at this skill, and from there you have a whole lifetime to enjoy it.

Keep it up man, I'll keep reading, you have a lot to offer.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words man. Did you read it all?

I felt that this was a nice time to update my journal again.

So now it's day 3. Yay, easy.
Today I started brainstorming ideas and it's going decently good. I feel that this will be the hardest part about it all. Feel free to add in any good idea you have!

Ah, Im just way busy trying to figure out ideas. Talking to my bro amohield right now. We got some good stuff going, but don't think the idea is quite good enough. There's still a lot to come! Hopefully I'll have something up and running within 3 weeks!

Let's be honest, its been 2 months since I've hooked up with a chick. Let's change this? Aye.
To be honest, I kinda feel like having a GF in this period while Im busy making my business and going out less. Like from now till december-januaryish.

On the very same note, (I kinda have to force myself to write this), FreshmanChick. I kinda need to just conquer myself with this chick. What's happening is that due to all the invested time, I act so weird around her! It was her birthday on Monday, I commented something like "Babe, happy birthday.
x" Yeah, Im pro like that. Anyways, she's into me again. It's ironic how I fail with this one chick. I remember back in july or something she said "Feels like the love of my life is living halfway across the world", in which time we had just cchatted and I was on vacation in Norway. I still had doubts whether she was into me. Wanna know something? IT DOESNT MATTER. What matters is if you are into her. Oh hey, seems like Im into her. WTF do I do? Hahahaha. Yeah, I need to do something. Something else I noticed is that I roll on positive reactions. If I don't get my reactions, I get shut down. Need to work on that.
There's also this other chick that I believe I mentioned previously, Violet, who also likes me. She's so cute and shy, hahaha. I feel that she is too innocent though, but maybe I'll go out with her? We'll see.

Oh and that chick hasn't accepted my friend request. Epicness!

Luke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read in Daan's journal that you gained 15kg, I think that is impressive dude!
Which routines do you have regarding diet and supplements (If you are taking weight gainer or other stuff)

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke said:
I read in Daan's journal that you gained 15kg, I think that is impressive dude!
Which routines do you have regarding diet and supplements (If you are taking weight gainer or other stuff)
Right now I'm taking some weight gainer pre-workout.
During the past year, I was allowed whey protein 3 times I believe. Helps a lot.
I started out on the skinnyguy program (although I'd recommend Rippetoe) for about 5 months(?). I then switched to Rippetoe's Starting strength. I immediately surpassed my plateus and increased weights. I added ab-work and the occatinal curl to the program.
Diet is spontaneous-ish. There was a period where I counted EVERYTHING, which helped me a lot by realizing how much Im actually eating. For a period I ate ALL THE TIME. I wasn't hungry for a good 2 months. There were periods where I'd gain 5kg in 2 months (beginning) and 2kg in about 2 weeks, and plateus where nothing happened for a few weeks. Diet consisted of oats, chicken, cashew nuts, beef jerky, lots of milk, PB Jelly sandwiches, vitamin supplement, dinner (such as salmon, chicken, beef, pasta).
I then started cutting and working a bit on appearance (higher reps, 8-12) for a month and another month of cutting/lean bulking. In this period I lost about 3kg in a month and increased my lifts a ton over the next month. Yay. Just google starting strength.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Thanks for the kind words man. Did you read it all?

Today I started brainstorming ideas and it's going decently good. I feel that this will be the hardest part about it all. Feel free to add in any good idea you have!

Oh and that chick hasn't accepted my friend request. Epicness!
No where near all of it. A couple pages scattered through there, you been writing a lot man. I'll probably be keeping up with it from here on though.

Ideas for what? Guess I missed that.

And yeah, I just got accepted on Facebook after a few days by my top prospect from saturday night (Not Julia, maybe I called her Aly?). Don't know if she was trying to leave me guessing on that request or what, girls are weird.

Rhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
I'm going to take on 30 days (or at least til December) of no mb in solidarity with you.
I think I will too. Monday was day 1. I'm kind of interested - I've gone without for a week before, and it didn't really influence me significantly, I don't think, but we'll see.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 5, yay.

Well you should read it all, it's a goldmine! :D
Business ideas, Im starting one.

No mb kicks ass, just be honest about it, don't pretend you don't fail if you do.