NorwegianDJ's journal of personal growth

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_90eOj6iWXI
That's what Im listening to right now. Check out the music video.

Wanna make a quick entry before I continue studying history.

I finally have 2 ideas I feel reasonably confident in.
You guys must be very confused about WTF Im talking about.
So 2 weeks ago, me and 14 others joined Tim's new 'gig', "Secret Society Mastermind", SSM. It's basicly us and Tim helping eachother making asuccessful 1000$/week business.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNv4JChWqA8&feature=related

Right now my 2 ideas are:
A guide for the teenage guy. I wont go into any detail on anything here, publicly. Pros with this is that I know what I'm talking about and all that.

T-shirt production. I got designs already, but I'm not sure how to make it popular.

Apart from that, everything is cool. I'm unreasonably anti-social these days. Gym is going well, but had to skip it twice sadly. School is going better, grades in history are improving!

I played a concert on thursday. Went quite well, played Pink Floyd - Is there anybody out there?
Had some convo and stuff with Violet, Freshmanchick (Lets say FMC!), and Jack. Poor Jack has oneitis. For 2 years. Meh. I strongly considered telling him about this stuff, but I doubt he can be trusted. I also stole this line from some dude, Violet said she was a vegetarian and I said, "Wait... I thought girls liked to have meat in their mouth..?". She responded with "Only dead meat.", Which I applauded her for.

Friday was cool. Before school I walked and chatted with FMC. Light kino and ****.
In recess I decided to lay down on a table. So nice. Creeper chick (this girl friend of mine that keeps calling me a creeper), Connor, Jacques and FMC lay on me again. Haha. They kept talking about how Im so soft. I was stroking her face and stuff, yay. That was so chill. She managed to steal my blackberry and bbm my 83 (now 81) contacts, "Suck my **** *****es :D" Someone mentioned me and Creeper chick having so much sexual tension, we should ****. I'm fine not fcking her, I got other prospects.

Ehh, yeah. That's it.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_90eOj6iWXI
That's what Im listening to right now. Check out the music video.

Wanna make a quick entry before I continue studying history.

I finally have 2 ideas I feel reasonably confident in.
You guys must be very confused about WTF Im talking about.
So 2 weeks ago, me and 14 others joined Tim's new 'gig', "Secret Society Mastermind", SSM. It's basicly us and Tim helping eachother making asuccessful 1000$/week business.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNv4JChWqA8&feature=related

Right now my 2 ideas are:
A guide for the teenage guy. I wont go into any detail on anything here, publicly. Pros with this is that I know what I'm talking about and all that.

T-shirt production. I got designs already, but I'm not sure how to make it popular.

Apart from that, everything is cool. I'm unreasonably anti-social these days. Gym is going well, but had to skip it twice sadly. School is going better, grades in history are improving!

I played a concert on thursday. Went quite well, played Pink Floyd - Is there anybody out there?
Had some convo and stuff with Violet, Freshmanchick (Lets say FMC!), and Jack. Poor Jack has oneitis. For 2 years. Meh. I strongly considered telling him about this stuff, but I doubt he can be trusted. I also stole this line from some dude, Violet said she was a vegetarian and I said, "Wait... I thought girls liked to have meat in their mouth..?". She responded with "Only dead meat.", Which I applauded her for.

Friday was cool. Before school I walked and chatted with FMC. Light kino and ****.
In recess I decided to lay down on a table. So nice. Creeper chick (this girl friend of mine that keeps calling me a creeper), Connor, Jacques and FMC lay on me again. Haha. They kept talking about how Im so soft. I was stroking her face and stuff, yay. That was so chill. She managed to steal my blackberry and bbm my 83 (now 81) contacts, "Suck my **** *****es :D" Someone mentioned me and Creeper chick having so much sexual tension, we should ****. I'm fine not fcking her, I got other prospects.

Ehh, yeah. That's it.
Always good to hear from your journal. Is history one of your worst classes? I might be able to give advice on that, I'm pretty good at history.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
novaknight said:
Always good to hear from your journal. Is history one of your worst classes? I might be able to give advice on that, I'm pretty good at history.
I got a B- in it currently. So yeah, apart from Spanish I'd say worst class. Got a B- in Spanish too. However, I need no help. Got two 100%'s and Im predicting a 100% on the test I had today too.

Currently listening to Tim. Awesomeness.

HouseIsAFeeling

Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Meditating in the morning, large glass of water, goalshower, food. Yeah. Beast routine that makes me wake up at 6.
This sounds interesting. Why do you meditate? Where can i read more about this?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VincentNew said:
If it's illegal to rock and roll, throw my ass in jail!
You had 2 good quotes, but this is not one of them.

Pretty standard the past week. Supposed to work on my business this week, but I cant get started until tuesday, due to an overload of schoolwork. Just finished this huge music piece on Romeo & Juliet, quite proud of it. Took me just over a whole day.

On friday I played a little concert in front of almost the whole school and some kids. Im surprised that I walked up on the scene, with no fear, with only a vague idea of what I would play. Sat down alone and played 2 songs. Apparently I did really well and everyone enjoyed it a lot. It was a bit funny, I was sitting there halfway through my first song, as Violet enters, I just hold her gaze and smile at her.

Spent friday and half of saturday at Lars' house with Raoul. Watched a movie, played some games, made a fire, chilled outside in the dark, made breakfast, tunasalad, sat outside eating while watching Never Back Down (OH MY GOD ITS SO HOT NOW).

Didn't get to work out on either Thursday or Sunday. I think..

I stopped meditating in the morning.. I should start again though, maybe before bed. When you get into it, it really clears your mind and makes you more present and capable of enjoying and making decisions.
http://www.4shared.com/document/W37IJ7_Z/8_Minute_Meditation.html
Meditation 101 (43- 50)
Setting up for meditation (50- 51)
Setting up, getting started (51 -58)

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
I stopped meditating in the morning.. I should start again though, maybe before bed. When you get into it, it really clears your mind and makes you more present and capable of enjoying and making decisions.
I vote morning. Before bed is nice, it's a great way to relax and fall asleep, but nothing beats approaching your day with that sort of confidence.

Props on the concert.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely agree that I should meditate in the morning, I'll just dip my head in cold water or something first. Take a shower and meditate it is then.

Finally I'm done with all the schoolwork, apart from exams starting next friday - thursday I believe. Working on compeditors and testing my own business, Im already 5 days behind due to an overload of work. Phew.. Hardcore working tomorrow, the resitance is hard! Just analyzed this hardcore professional company, dunno how I'll compete with that.

On another note, I failed the no mb.. again. What am I gonna do this time..?
Let's see:
I am not allowed to touch myself unless absolutely needed, as in cleaning/toilet.
If I do, I will remove 1 day per time.
If I fail, I'll fail at school. Bam.
Current limit is 35 days.
Day 1, lets go.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAhahahah, I'm laughing so hard here, hence deciding to make this post.

So from now till sunday, Im working hardcore on my business and homework. It's not very efficient, as I don't know what I'm doing. It is going forward though! Should have a website ready to be designed by the end of the day.

Anyways back to the reason of this spontaneus post.
Yesterday I messaged Violet, and here is how it goes:
Me: Violet! Im working my tits off this weekend, Im gonna need a break. Wanna go out?
Her (1 hour later): as friends, sure! I'd love to! :)
Me (an hour ago): Awesome! Turned out I'm gonna be going out on friday too, but I hope I got time! Anything you wanna do?
Her (Now): I don't mind, you chose:). I can meet you at your house and decide from there. Just let me know what and when xxx

Yeah, Im confused, so I had a big laugh. Girls. I actually get it now I think. I actually have no idea where to take her though. Hope I have time.

Also, Im going out with Robin on Friday, hopefully. Apart from that, I'll work my tits off with business, reading and writing about 4 books, this english task Im doing now, word skills and spanish oral. Yay!
Oh, and it's day.. 3

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Good convo!

Anyway, not to hijack your thread Norwegian, but what materials have you looked into? Have you watched the Jeffy Show? Also, do you constantly have a song going through your head?
Yeah, I think I have time too, as I only have to write the script, outsource it and make a video, which might take a while when I think of it.. **** HAHAHA. I'll stay up the whole night to monday if I have to.

ANYWAYS. Materials:
DJ bible and all that shizz on this site. Some of it is so golden.
LE BLUEPRINT
Flawless Natural
Jeffy show, indeed
9 ball, quite a ****ing entertaining book. What a story, but probably not worth the money for the hard copy.
Halfway into the physical game, never finished it.
Over halfway into Awaken the Giant Within, which I'll recommend the most.
Tolle
Conquer your Campus
Some of the awesome journals on the RSD forum

I suppose I think a ****load in general. I don't have A song in my head all the time, but I do have different songs going through my head at different times, not constantly.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
On another note, I failed the no mb.. again. What am I gonna do this time..?
Let's see:
I am not allowed to touch myself unless absolutely needed, as in cleaning/toilet.
If I do, I will remove 1 day per time.
If I fail, I'll fail at school. Bam.
Current limit is 35 days.
Day 1, lets go.
Ugh I did too. Today will be my day 1. I need to figure out how to punish a failure.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Halfway into the physical game, never finished it.
Over halfway into Awaken the Giant Within, which I'll recommend the most.

I suppose I think a ****load in general. I don't have A song in my head all the time, but I do have different songs going through my head at different times, not constantly.
I got halfway in and got distracted by something. I can't even remember what, but The Physical Game was pretty good. Required A LOT of self belief though. Jackhammering with intent sometimes as well..

I started trying to integrate The Power of Now into my life, but fuark it is difficult because I literally almost always have a song in the background of my head/life. It's weird, they play all the way through even if I stop paying attention, it's like a radio...

VincentNew said:
If it's illegal to rock and roll, throw my ass in jail!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duuuuuude. My website is up and running! It's almost finished! Only thing that's missing is some corrections and the video!

I currently have my video script in for revision by this friend of HBNorwegian's dad. That friend has a site which sometimes recieves 2 mill hits per day, so he knows his ****.

Let's see.. Violet never replied after I told her she was free to come over and we might head to the beach. She invited me to a party over facebook though, so it's cool.

I didn't mention that I had one of my epic sleepovers from Thursday to Friday. Was fun.

Right now I just got home from Robin, it's 10 PM and I gotta write a spanish oral.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eastcoast15 said:
Hey dude, I just read your thread from front to back. You've definitely come a long long way! Keep up the work.
Props for reading the whole thing, not sure if even I have done that. I did read to about page 14 once I believe.

Update:
Did OK on spanish, meh. Thankfully I got a B in the class, no idea how that happened, with all the 75%'s lately. Ever since I started sitting with my friend a year ago, my spanish grades have dropped and his has gone up.Ehh.

Just wrote the best english paper of my life. WINNING. I even quoted Aristotle, even though I started rambling about PURPOSE, instead of Pi's will to survive. I just changed the title to "Purpose if the creator and destroyer of life" heh.

Violet hit me up yesterday I believe. Asked if I'd go to her party, I said maybe, as it's on the same day as Prokop's party. We'll see. She wished me "good luck with your exams xx bye" I said "Thanks babe, you too x" when I logged back on later.

Starting marketing this monday, I gotta fix e-junkie stuff and see if I can get my video up within a week. My boy from the philipines isn't replying too much, but should have a storyboard by tomorrow. Good thing he suggested $3 an hour.

History and Geography exams tomorrow, hence why Im procrastinating here. Just got through 75% of my history, onto the rest and geo! #FML

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
DUDE, YOUR BIRTHDAY IS THE DAY (NIGHT) I LOST MY VIRGINITY!!!!!!!

Not really, I lost it at 1am so technically it was...

MY BIRTHDAY! You're a day older then me man :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, BEAUTIFUL!!

Nothing has happened on the business front really. Fixed the voiceover project, that's about it.

Wow, maybe I'm more tired than I hope I am.. I feel rather awake, but I make so any tiny errors.. damnit. Atleast robin gave me a sleeping pill i can use for tomorrow.

You know what, **** this. Im gonna take everything and sit outside! SO ****ING NICE.

Ahhh. Nice. Couldn't get a proper electricity connection, but I'll see if I can find an extention later.

So lately I haven't gone gymming, but rather worked out at home. It's working alright. I'm also kinda questioning squatting, as I don't want to get injured. My chest is pretty huge nowadays. I like it.

So english exam was pretty easy. Wrote a pretty beast paper about "Will to survive" in Life of Pi. Made another header "Purpose if the creator and destroyer of life" and followed that a bit more. I also quoted Aristotle. I should try new stuff during the year instead of always doing new stuff on exams.

History went pretty well, I'm happy with my 40 minute DBQ too.
Geography was a JOKE. EASILY 100% in 25 minutes out of the 2 hours allotted. Then I wrote an honest reflection paper and added some bullsh1t, just so I get 100% on that too.

Something I hate about school is that I often feel that I'm NOT writing what I WANT. I'm writing what I have to write to get a good grade. I feel like Im denying myself. It's way stupid.

Yesterday I went out with Robin. Honestly, I think it was a bad decision. Got chem tomorrow, and yeah, you'll see. Was a decent night though.

Went to his place, and played some guitar and entertained some guests. There was this annoying 10 year old that just kept asking questions. Ah, yeah... we could've been more proper to him, lets put it that way. We took a cab to Long Street just after 8. Too early.

We spend 3 hours in Long Street just walking around and checking out places like Zula Bar and the Purple Turtle. Had to bribe the latter with a red bull. Need a fake ID already. Some bands start playing at Zula. Robin has a beer, we share a beer, I have a tequila shot. That was the most disgusting thing ever. Starting to feel that beer is almost decent.

At about 11 we bump into this girl friend of Robin, which I've met a few times. Nice pair of personalities, but she's way dominant and *****ish. I'll call her Carlos.
Carlos has 3 friends there. 1 fat, 1 short and 1... normal. I find it funny that they're all jews. Forgot the names of all of them.
We're sitting outside this bar called "The Dubliner". Looked like a really cool bar. Played awesome songs with cover bands. Awesome vibe.

We head upstairs in the Dubliner, I think I'm talking to the normal chick. We're looking out this window and exchange a look. Haha. She checks the roof and says "After a tequila shot". WIN.

I go chill in a couch with Robin and the bigger chick. Robin mentions how he'd like to hook up with Carlos, but they've been friends for so long. I tell him "Just do it, like this!", and hook up with that chick. I realized it was a mistake and quickly ended it. She ran over to the other chicks, which I hope didnt see it, and I believe she might've dibsed me. Meh.

After this, the normal chick is less into me, while I'm kinda just playing around with how I can make this work.
We walk across the street to this place called Joburg. It's a place known for being predominantly black. It's alright there. Carlos hooks up with this other dude, and I later heard the chicks waited 20 minutes when she was "in the bathroom" hahah. Chicks are sluts! :D

After chatting a bit with the bouncer and checking out something nextdoor, me and Robin bounce to Zula to see Taxi Violence. Was cool. Helped him stagedive, chatted with this other guitarist from another band. Yeah.

Before we left the chicks, I conciously got the normal one's bbm, even though the bigger one was ready to give me hers. Yeah.. Then I told Robin we had to hurry and left. During the performance, she sent me this other chick's contacts though. I thought this was the fat one, and bbm'd "Tell her I was only demonstrating for Robin", she replied "I really don't know what youre talking about :p" Hmm, maybe it was the short one that added me. Haha, I should remember names. I reply "Awesome. We'll see you later! :)" blahblah.

Meet up with them at this burger spot. Carlos is on the floor and pukes as we arrive. Disgusting. I help clean up and sh1t. I find it funny how Robin wings me outside, saying how I'm such a good guy. The chicks chime along "YEAH HES SUCH A DECENT GUY!". Haha :D

Give my jacket to the normal chick while I fix everything. Carlos randomly goes home in a cab. Let's hope she's fine. We eat a tiny bit of leftovers :p

Maybe I should put attention to that I always touch.. so much. It's so natural.

As we leave the venue and walk to Zula, something different happens.
So by this late into the night, I've been offered all kinds of drugs 20 times. I'm way too polite and approachable. Chatted with this transvestite. gotta stop shaking these people's hands. Anyways, this decently built black guy comes up to me randomly. He asks me about my shoes, saying how they're really cool, comparing them to his shoes. He then grabs my leg firmly and tries to lift it up. He then states that he'd like to buy them and asks me where I got them. We continnue to walk while I answer him.
Robin casually mention, "that's funny, cause usually people pick-pocket you when they do that". I feel my pocket, and MY ****ING PHONE IS GONE. We sprint back after them, but cant find them. Yeah, whatever.

Only thing that annoys me is my collection of bbm contacts, makes it SO much more easy to stay in socially. My email, which I could check easily and is integrated into my phone. My facebook. So now Im changing passwords and hoping that they cant acccess it. Let's hope its saved on the sim card..?

So ANYWAYS. after some undecisiveness, we walk into the 'clubish' part of Zula bar. I'm not feeling it, but I'm just smiling really. Didn't manage to feel to annoyed about it. However, I had FURY. I just wanted to DO SOMETHING.
I walk around a bit while robin stands with the chicks.

Earlier we figured that we can't have the bigger chick third wheel, as it would fck it up.

When I walk back up to them, the normal chick is being chatted up by this guy. The short chick grabs her and performs a normal ****block. "She's mine, you can't have her". Funny. Me and Robin chat with the guy a bit.

So I simply hold the normal chick around the waist for long enough for her to be confident that I was into her. She hold around me too, and I initiate a tango position. We start dancing and sh1t. Haha. Like all 5 of us in a group, it look so stupid, I was just laughing so hard. So I dance with my chick again and stuff. After 20 seconds I take her hands and place them behind my neck, hold around her waist, and naturally, we hook up. I see Robin hooking up with the short chick at the same time. Hahaha. The chicks see this and go find their friend.

1 hour interval regarding friend being insecure and sad, trying to find her a dude.

Sitting on top of Joburg, tired of waiting for her to blog and ignore this awesome dude wanting her, I hint to my girl that we should head out. She sneaks of with me and we enter this club in the same building. Hook up for a little while and dancing.
I didn't mention that outside, while standing up against a wall, I had my hand between her legs, but she took it away. Ah, funny. SUCH A NICE ASS by the way.
We share a look and head towards the bathrooms. However, there's only 2 toilets, and a woman standing next to them. Being new to this, I figure we must be sneaky as fck, and don't really lead it. We look to our right and see Robin and the short chick at the end of the hallway, so nothing goes down.
blahblahblah

Get home at 3:30 AM and crash so hard. Get home at 11 for 2 hours of algebra. Now I gotta study chem, fix payment proccessing and work out.