NorwegianDJ's journal of personal growth

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20thousandth view :)

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a year ago, when this had just over 1000 views.

Got 89.5/100 on my chem exam. Best in the whole class.
Got A on my english exam, she was really impressed with my essay.
Only got 103/140 on my history exam, meh. 74%. Let's hope it doesn't lower my grade too much. Such a hard exam.

I've got a worker on oDesk currently working on the payment proccessing. I don't like this one as much as my other trusted worker, Rando. This one makes sure to take paid almost every time he spends any time on me, like messaging. He is also way less organized. Let's hope he does his job properly though.

Sales video is back on track again, after Rando went MIA for 7 days. Internet connection failed.

Voiceover + music finished, paying him just now.

Yay, first draft for video came in just now. Let's check this out.
Cool. I like it.

So holidays are starting this friday. I'm feeling like I'll have a loss of things to do. Only stuff I can think of right now if playing guitar, reading, work out, SAT stuff, and social stuff of course. ANY IDEAS?

SouLeeian

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, Everytime im playing LoL and someone like Tyler or Tim says " You can't expect to get Laid playing Warcraft all day." xD

asianbboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
SouLeeian said:
You know, Everytime im playing LoL and someone like Tyler or Tim says " You can't expect to get Laid playing Warcraft all day." xD
1482 elo beotch

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
School is now officially over for this semester. Only got an award for english. I expected the psychology and maybe science award too. 3.55 GPA, slowly improving.

Had a few chats with that freshman chick. I wanna quickly go over them.
As I'm chilling in reccess with my usual group, I spot her and her friend on the bleaches. As I sit down with them, her friend makes it obvious that freshman chick is into me. Asks me about love and stuff. It's a fun chat. Freshman chick goes and sits next to me and stuff. I pass all tests easily.

After lunch I chill with them a bit, instead of participating in floor hockey. I hold her hand while she's laying down next to me. Play with her hair quite a bit. She's actually rather entertaining. I mention it, as her friend asks, "as in a girlfriend?" I just let it hang in the air. I actually considered it. I waant a gf over the break I've realized. We spend quite a bit of time talking about my ****. I mention how I "have to trick it out with chocolate, then proceed with tweezers." This is an old joke me and my friends had in 5th grade about this guy, so it didn't seem funny to me. I think they laughed for about 3 minutes.
She did however, tie my shoes together. I told her I trusted her, but she still did it. I don't get this girl. At all. She acts interested and disinterested at the same time. I know she (of course) likes me, but it's such a turnoff for me.
We play truth/dare for a very short while. Her friend tells me to either kiss this girl or hump something. She's like "No.", I was like "its school.." She lead me to the others by hand. I sat down and fixed my shoes as she disappears into the night.

I went into today with the intention of kissing her or getting her number. However, as I start chatting with her, I'm just turned off. The game she's playing, it's so lame.

Conclusion: Have a ****load of fun this holiday,
Create a stable business this holiday,
Finish all the books I should have finished a long time ago,
Meet a ton of girls and pick a gf,
Work out, get in better shape,
What else to do..?

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^%^^^ My goals.

I'm also trying to learn a few new skills, like liquid. And spar a bit. Read Booky Wook man. Learn to write good to.

A BUSINESS IN STABLES?

I was with a girl like that once. I learnt to take everything as a sign she liked me and proceeded accordingly. Just treat it like insecurity/nervousness which is possibly caused by the age difference and perceived value/maturity.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True words. I'll hit her up in a month or so.

Stable business as in a stable ( Resistant to change of position or condition; not easily moved or disturbed ) business.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warehouse project / **** live

Lets make this writeup.
Wow. Im gonna forget so much. Most mad night ever.

Managed to organize lifts back and forth. Went to Josh's house, played some guitar hero and stuff. Went to the party at 7:30 with Josh, Nic and Lars. Awww yeah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ91VPOgasQ

We rock up and there's about 150 people outside. I leave them and go talk to people. Firstly I chat with Che and a few people I know/don't know. Talk to the friend of freshman chick, and her friend again. She gave awesome hugs. Talked to SO MANY PEOPLE. WOW!
I made a concious decision to talk to a lot of people fast. I did not however talk to a lot of girls in the beginning.
Leeched off a few people, getting some alcohol. Especially from Dean. So many people had (30%) coke and (70%) vodka/whiskey. The vodka was SO STRONG. Horrible. Had about 6-7 sips I believe. Talk to so many people.

By the time I went inside, I'd talked to about 70 people (in groups), where I knew about 15 of them. About 150 other people had arrived as I went inside.

The venue was amazing. It was laid out as this:
Smaller room with smaller dj scene - Played best music. Featured Prokop and more relaxed electronic.
Bigger room with bigger dj scene - Not so optimal room for dancing, didn't like the music. Big headliners.
Bar in the bigger room
Room behind the bigger room, with a door leading
Outside. - More relaxed and no loud music.

As I walked into the room with the small scene, they were playing Avicii - Levels. OH MY GOD. I LOVE THAT SONG! I just let it all in and BLEW THE ****ING DANCEFLOOR AWAY. RAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Seriously. ****YES.
From here it's blurry.
Lets just write and not give a **** about sequence of events.

I dance with so many people and girls. I meet my friends from school and pump them up. Keep meeting more and more people that I know from school, as Prokop is partly arranging. I pump them all up by dancing and not giving a sh1t. Im starting to get in state! I grab eduardo's hands and make him dance with my help. I kick so much fcking ass. I EXPLODE girls by jumping into their group or between 2 of them and start dancing. They LOVE it, but I can't really pull this way.

Normally I've always had "I'll always see them later, I'll get her next time" in the back of my mind, so I wont go like madman on them. This time... OHHH NO! I was the ultimate creep! WOW.

I'm 100% in the moment. I see a chick, I GO APPROACH HER! IMMEDIATELY. NO THOUGHTS. I give soo many compliments, "You're ****ing hot" "Your body. WOW." "You're really cute, you look so different!" And so on. I spread so much value! As a general thing, when I walk past chicks, I always like pat them on the shoulder or something. You guys know what I mean, like that normal stuff.
I also give them a look and do like a double finger gun-pointing thingy. Hahaha. Way awesome. I talk so some chicks, see another hotter one and run over to her. None of these are successful, can't remember what I did either. I remember seeing this really hot blonde (Im not good with hot-really hot chicks), and getting blown off :D

Chill outside for a bit. Meet my friend Alex and he decides to get blown away by my skills, so he joins me on my adventures! We enter the big room and walk through the dancefloor. He keeps losing me cause I spontaneously talk to everyone. I grab this 6 walking past me, have her on me immediately. Plow through resistance for 20 seconds and hook up with her. SHE WAS SO BAD. WOW. Now I finally know how it is when someone showes their tongue down someone's throat. Eww.

Alex is impressed, and we continue. By the bar I meet El Greco. That's this little hot chick that I went halloween with last year. Long time no see. She's all over me. She mentions how she wont hook up with me, yeah. Cool chick.

Continue my adventures with Alex.. Bomb a lot of sets in the little stage room. As I walk in there, there's this guy dancing in the middle of 4 chicks and 2 guys. I decide to blow him out, so I jump in there and have a dance battle with him. He back the fck out and I dance in the middle. He gets a bit mad and gets me out of the middle. I go back in the middle and he leaves. WINNING!

I walk to the DJ set and leave my jacket with Prokop. Robin finally finds me and we go off on our adventures outside.

Actually, before this, Nic and Josh were standing outside the door outside. I tell them to man the fck up, and initiate a challenge. I ask the next 3 hot girls that pass by, "Nice shoes, wanna fck?" All say no, one says some other day. I didn't even get phased. So awesome. Josh does it twice too, and LOVES the rejection. It feels so good! Josh also got raped by a grenade just before this too.

Oh, I also forgot how I was walking outside, above everyone and yelled, "THESE ARE MY PEOPLE!!!" #WINNING! I also have Alex do this!

So finally, me and Robin, after talking to an extensive amount of chicks, decide it's "Make a girl awkward night"! Aww yeah!

Me, Robin and Alex walk up to these 2 hotties sitting on a ledge.
Us: "Jesus saves!"
blahblahblah about jesus and god and partying and how they're going to hell. Amazing.

Prokop has a russian hat, so we decide that it's "Soviet Russia" time. We talk to girls in a russian accent and stripper names.

Me and Robin find this chick that was really cool, I then creeped her off and she left.

Me, Robin and Alex find these 2 chicks, one blonde and one brunette. Both super hot. I open with "Blondes have more fun!" , I then continue after the response with "But brunettes have more fun!" "Best of both worlds!"
We then continue to chat with them for a bit. Every time we see them afterwards we call eachother by "Sofie" :D

Alex keeps subtly blowing me out by saying "C'mon NDJ, introduce me man!". He'll get the game soon enough.

I also wanna EMPHASIZE that before this I watched a video by Brad Branson, and focused a lot on being DOMINANT and have a very DOMINANT, AGRESSIVE, and FUN tone. "Hey YOU!" HHahaha.

Me and Robin open this set of like 3-4 girls. I immediately have this 7 on me. I think I might've done some tango with her. Can't remember how, but I quickly hooked up with her. She was quite good! What I loved about her was that she was horny! She wanted it. So she did not stop making out for more than a second. This was right next to her friends. This blonde friend of her come over and tries several times to unhook her bra. She finally manages and my chick tried to fix it again. I get distracted and start chatting to some other chicks with Robin.

Finally Robin finds this other chick that he likes. He has hooked up with her already, but she has a boyfriend, which she did last time too. I stay in set with Alex, one girl for each it might seem to be. Eventually Robin pulls inside to the dancefloor. Alex has disappeared. As we walk in, I gotta control the friend. She was a 6, the 3rd, hotter, friend had disappeared too.
We enter the dancefloor on the main room and start dancing. The chick Im controlling is trying to interfere with Robin and his chick, holding her hand and stuff. I manage to break her off and dance for a moment. I might've tangoed with her. She breaks off and asks, "Where's ****?" I point to the little room and say she's there. She keeps asking and I end up saying that she's outside. As Im certain that she's lost in the night, I go enjoy the smaller room. Awesomeness.

Later, me and Robin walk up to the bar, where I find El Greco for the 3rd time. Hahaha. We hit it up nicely, but as I keep plowing, she is more resistant. I make the mistake of saying how "you're my friend" and she capitalizes on it. Robin pushes us into a room and I plow more. She's put off and runs away :D

I'm told that we have to leave in 20 minutes, so me and Robin go on an approaching spree.

I'm told that we have to go. We find Prokop with my jacket. I keep approaching everyone on the way, as they push me forward.

Outside, I hit up this chick that I've talked to several times tonight.
1st time I walked up to her, "You're really cute, I just had to talk to you", "WOW, you're ***, didn't recognize you!"
2nd: same
3rd, now: There's a guy that just walked away from her, and I walk up to her, "I'm another guy hitting on you. Im hitting on you, blahblahblah (yes I said that), Im hitting on you." She's kinda creeped out, hahaha. Lars pulls me along, and we leave after I chat to 5 more chicks.

I think I got the majority written down.

LESSONS FOR EVERYONE: TALK TO EVERYONE FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE NIGHT
DONT GIVE A FCK

JonJaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is in the High School section, but a lot of this stuff still applies to university so it's relevant to me... awesome post NorwegianDJ, really reminds us all to have a good time, talk to everyone at a party, and not give a f*ck.

BTW this might be a coincidence but I heard Avicii's Levels at the gym and I have been trying to figure out the name of the song for AGES LOL, so thank you for putting it up here! + rep

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 day stay at Robin's / Assembly / stuff

I've postponed this FR for way long now. I'll blame it on the heat.

It's all about enjoyment. Thanks, my pleasure.

I can't remember what I've written about and what I haven't.. so yeah. I don't really know what I've done either.
/Holidaymode

So yeah. When I wrote the last FR, I'd spent the day with Prokop and this super cool ginger in our grade. She still has my sunglasses. Good times.

Day after, I went to Grand West and did some charity work for 6 hours.

And I think I spent the next 5 days with Robin. He was over at my place for a day, then we stayed at his place from there.

I can't even remember what we did. He's borrowing my effect's pedal. It's so cool.

We did go gym in Claremont on tuesday. I coined the official 'Viking Run'. He had me run a kilometer. Ran 500m in 16 km/h. From there I just wanted to give up. I slowly decreased the speed, with Bruce Lee telling me "You might as well die (as putting limits on yourself)" in my head. Last 100m I did a viking run at 18 km/h. I believe everyone in the gym was looking at me. Haha. I gave them a deathstare when I finished. If you've ever done running/squats/deadlifts, then you know what I'm talking about.

On wednesday we decided to go out. Me and Robin spent a good 3 hours trying to make fake IDs. Biked back and forth with Robin tied onto me on a skateboard, twice to the police station and back. Unfortunately, the stamp had to be photocopied, so it wasn't fresh anymore. It was also stamped the same day.

After spending 30 minutes convincing my mom to drive us, it finally works. I don't know how Robin managed in the end. Both of us have read "How to win friends and influence people".
She arrives 15 minutes later, so we don't have time to finish my ID, so I go without.

We pick up Charles and go to Hudsons bar & Grill restaurant in Greenpoint.
I seriously can't stand beer. Hahaha.

We walk to the first club, called trinity. In the line I see this 19 year old chick. Hottest chick I've seen in a while. Awww yeah.

As we get to the bouncers, something expected happens. Charles goes straight through with his ID, which was bought online. European drivers licence. Robin opens his paper ID, he takes a look at it and rejects it. Yeah.

We take a cab to Assembly. We first try to get into Castle Bar, same story.

We enter the line for Assembly, which was quite huge. It's about 11 by now.

Charles gets in. Robin opens his paper. The bouncer tells him "Don't do this again" and lets him through. Now it's me left. As the bouncer is still talking to Robin I chime in "What's the problem?" In Norwegian. Robin says "Oh he's a foreigner, he's with me" and we enter. Assembly is one of the, if not the strictest clubs in Cape Town.

I'm gonna make this one short.

Double Vodka Redbull is the most amazing drink ever.
Over 18 clubs are a completely new environment. You're not the top dog anymore, you're now the underdog. I actually found myself having to NOT go super high energy, as chicks would sense I was under 18 if I did.
Dancefloor was super crowded. Music was better than at normal parties.
Let's face it; I didn't approach from the beginning, so I spent most of the time chatting with guys, only doing one proper approach, whom had a boyfriend.

I was debating whether to approach this chick on the dancefloor (so much easier to pull than outside of dancefloor for me currently). I eventually don't. 3 minutes later I see her hooking up with some dude. Reality check.
Just before we get kicked out, I see this chick sitting next to the dancefloor. I debate if I we're to scoot over to her for a while. Would've been a nice and chilled pull. Robin is sitting there firing matches and pulls me away without realising it.
We walk over the benches, a shortcut out of the dancefloor. A bouncer grabs Robin and we have to leave. Hustle a cab and walk 3 kilometers home. Such a chilled state.

On thursday we walk to cavendish. Apparently we stood in line with people I knew, but I didn't see them. We then walk towards more dodgy areas.
Arrive at his place, delayed for the charity.
Take the bike and skateboard and find it after 45 minutes.

It's a play and entertainment for kids.
We enter the character room and discover 2 chicks. Yay. One was ok, the other one was so fine. She was like a nice chick with a TON of potential. Beautiful body. I'll call her Eliz.
Joked around a tiny bit.
Put on clown costumes, apart from Eliz, which wore a bear costume, so she couldn't really see.

We took a picture and suddenly we have to go on stage in front of about 300 people. It's a noddy chistmas play thingy.
As we're standing on stage, I hold her around her waist for a bit (Her reciprocating a bit), and tell Robin, "Just pretend you're on acid."
Yeah, we just go through with our duties. Was quite enjoyable. Didn't quite get their names though. Atleast there are close to no mutual friends, cause even I can't find them.

On Friday my dad and sister arrives.
Yesterday we had a dinner party thingy and saw "Phantom of the Opera".

Now I'm sitting here with Madrugada ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87FyuuHcAZk ) blasting on my cheap extention stereo thingy. It's so damn hot. I don't really understand why, or how, Im not doing things with friends at the moment. I don't really know how either. Ahh.
I also have a bunch of stuff I should do, I'll write them down on my whiteboard just now.

Before I forget! I have to get back into no mb. Day 1 today. 24 hours.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My good friend from SS (whom's nickname I can't recall) liked this on facebook. I checked it out and liked it to. Check it out.
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhu4J2XEXen6qJr5RK

And guys, get inspired by this which Tim sent me:
http://youtu.be/EEu42L0ufBY
Put it in HD if you're able to (unlike me).

Nothing much have gone down I believe. Haven't done anything social, atleast not that I remember.

Met some dude from camp and decided that I'll go to camp this year too. 2 weeks is a lot, but in the end it's worth it, although I miss a bunch of social stuff. I need to man up in the bush. It's such a life experience. I do hate waking up at 5:30 and running to the ocean, but I can deal with it. Every single day.

Chicas! I do have some Facebook stuff. Been a while since last time. Not much teaching though, just bragging.

Firstly: as mentioned previously, I have my old gf from 3 years ago, which I never met. We've decided to share a tent for a few days this summer. Yay.

I posted a status: "Who's up for surfing tomorrow?"
She: I WANT! :.(
Me: The heat, ocean, sun, pool, and me are waiting for you :.)
Her: Or you could come to cold Norway and make it hotter ;* especially for me though ;.)
Me: tsssssssss. Patience babe, in the summer.
Her: Haha !! :p looking forward to it
----

Secondly:
This chick which I haven't seen since Party Sumo last december. I didn't go to her 18th party. I'll post part of the convo.

Her:
Hahahahaha:0 sies man. Wtf, you know what I meant
Boobage and legs get me in, not facial hair:/

Me:
Tits & ass, tits & ass. I thank god for that every day.

Her:
Hahaha, me best friend william says if he were a girl he wouldn't stop touching himself literally every day:/

Me:
thats true in my case too
how was your 18th? I remember I couldn't go for some reason

Her:
Lmfao
It was mad!!! Haha went home at 15:00 the next day.

Me:
impressive

Me:
fair enough
lets make plans before the end of holidays

Her:
They asked my friends for ID. Almost everywhere so I had to argue like the whole night. But yeah, still got in(Y) (Notice how she didn't answer)

Me:
where do you live anyway?

Me (almost just after):
you should come over some time

Her:
Sweeet:) sure(Y) I only get there at night, would be cool to come during the day!!

Me:
i live with my mom, she's at work during the day, but I'll let you in

Her:
Sweet:) moving to canada on the 7th, so it must be before then(Y)

Me:
WE HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON
OMG
thats all i have to say

Her:
OMG!!!
Yay, so in synch:D

Me:
ahhh:)
how do you win at life?

Her:
Come again?

Me:
ahh, you're not deep enough

Her:
Says who?! Highly offended now:(

Me:
seems like we got something more in common

Her:
Woah, hectic!!

Me:
so im gonna try you again
how do you win at life?

her:
You **** life?

Me:
Im impressed

Her:
You are? So, am I deep?
Or are there even more tests? (Now she's taking the lead!)

Me:
depends on what kind of deep you're thinking of

Her:
Deep.
You know? (She wants me to lead and test the waters first)

Me:
to be honest, it's more a matter of tightness

Her:
:0
True. Deep would be on how deep you can go

Her:
thanks love, i didnt know that

Her:
Oh shut up. was just checking:p
Ignoring me, again? You're boring me. Even more:/

Me:
playing guitar
if you ever come over, ill serenade you

Her:
Shweet:) I suck at guitar. Lmao

Me:
Im sure you suck other things too

Her:
I do:p I'm more into aerobics though. Catch my drift? (Do you catch her drift?)

Me:
favourite position?

Her:
Me laying at the bottom with my legs straight up and him standing and ****ing me:D
Sitting on him also works well for me (Yup, she's definitely done this before)

Me:
doable
was expecting something more exotic

Her:
Like?

Me:
http://i01.s3.imagehosting.ws/2010-04-14/343208/000e53a6_medium.jpeg
yeah, i just gogled it

Her:
Did you just send me porn?
That's exotic(Y)

Me:
get used to it
hahahhaha

Her:
Get used to it?
Hahahahaaaaa

Me:
what kind of porn do you like anyway?

Talking about porn addiction
Her:
Shweet:)
You go out and get the real thing(Y)

Me:
there's nothing better
while we're on the subject
lets hang out, sometime soon

Her:
Agreed

Me:
your bbm?
ill get myself a phone tomorrow

Her:
********. Sweet.
Nobodys asked me like that before(Y). Really original, I like it:)

Me:
OH MY GOD
Norwegian chocolate AND sex!
holy tits

Her:
better than sex? Don't believe you

Me:
come try it

Her:
**** yeah.
So you have a stash chilling somewhere?
Going to test that theory out(Y) WINNING

Me:
got a very fresh and potent shipment from norvegia

Her:
mmm, sounds too good
----------------

Thirdly, I decided to message freshman chick a few days ago:

Me:
****, babe!
I'm mad busy these holidays, but I wanna go out with you sometime soon. What's your plans?

Her (Day after):
Ummm anything is chilled with me, you make the plans or just suggest what you wanna do and illl be up for it

Me:Day after:
Awesome! Whats your number? I don't have a phone yet, but we'll make plans whenever I get one. Hopefully soon. X

Her:

--------------------

Today I went to the gym, fixed my computer and got a cheap phone. However, I have no working sim card. Damnit.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loved that conversation. And the "deep" part can be created in almost any conversation, so that transition to "tight" is awesome material for making things sexual. Definitely learned something.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Loved that conversation. And the "deep" part can be created in almost any conversation, so that transition to "tight" is awesome material for making things sexual. Definitely learned something.
True! I actually came up with it myself.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jason's bday gtg

Yay. I can't remember what's happened since last post, so whatever.
I asked that fmanchick out, she didnt reply. Im not surprised. It's nice, cause i dont care. at all.
I also fixed myself a cheap phone & airtime finally.

So I read my good and helpful friend amohield's post. My friend Jason, across the street had a get-together at the same time. I'd already decided to head out there, so i turned off my computer and headed over there.

Yes, I am not sober as of writing.

I let myself in. The upper level is filled with about 20 people, all from the school next-door. Good mix of girls and guys. I feel really out of place, as I know only 2 people. I grab a drink and stick to Steve for a while. We chat and drink a bit. Blablablah.
As we sit outside and chat, this chick overhears us and comes over.
After we've been talking for a while, I naturally give her a few hugs and stuff. We're soon holding both hands and she's quite close to me.

Steve leaves, and she suggests that we should go say hi to my family. Of course I agree and we head outside.

Naturally, as we're almost at my house, we choose not to. As we're walking back towards the gtg, she says "Let's go back to the party" a few times. I'm like "meh." "Let's check out the park!" Park time!

We sit down on some things in the park. We chat a bit, about losing and gaining weight. Our past and sh1t. I mention how I'm never this deep with a chick. Compliment her a few times. Mention how I was with a lot of girls over the summer holiday last year. She says "fill me in". I laugh at her statement, then use my hand to position her, and hook up with her.
Hook up for a while while she has her hand between my legs, Im exploring her tits. I state how fcking big and soft they are.

I go lay down and look at the sky, and she states again, "lets go back to the party". ignore.

I tell her I've got a boner, but it's going away.

We hook up a tiny bit, I talk about how my **** grows and shriks, "You should feel it." Lead her hand down my pants. Yay.
We open and pull down my pants a tiny bit. Same with her after a little while.
Proceed to finger & rub her for about 5-10 minutes. Gave her a **** orgasm, now I know how that works. Had to give myself a handjob in the end, as she didn't really like to give one. She was also a virgin. She knows where I live and might visit me on the 18th. Whatever. We'll see.

Time to stalk the forum.

Last edited: