NorwegianDJ's journal of personal growth

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Dude, that happened to me the first time I hooked up with a chick :)
She ended up kissing him, making out with me, arguing with him, making out with me... Then leaving with him, but with no sex for him cos she wanted me.

Your texting isn't that great. As a rule of thumb, if a girl doesn't reply, you don't either. For chat its different, but with texts you're (perceived as) throwing away money.
My texting is amazing! :D and it is chatting, it is free.

EDIT: I have to add this in again. After I finished the 30day challenge, I stopped caring to much about MBing. Now I feel it's being too much again, and Im abstaining for an uncertain period of time. Day 1.

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Springfield parties + Long street (zulu bar)

Let's type this up! I wanna do this as fast as possible, before I forget everything. Damn, I think it's a lot. So this homework will have to wait; Im journaling!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6CfSHVv_1Q (Back in the day when I played in a band, our manager took us to see this band. This song just blew my mind. We played christian music, and Im telling you, christian or not; its good music!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNKPYhXmzoE

---

Back on saturday, being an amazingly sunny day, me, my mom and my new half-norwegian neighbors go to this market and have breakfast. While there we meet HBNorwegian and her family + Josh. I also ended up buying this magic set. Yes, yes I did.

From there, me and Robin figure that going all the way to camps bay is too much trouble with lifts. I drive home, collect neccesities (More money than needed, condom, yeah) and leave for cavendish. Meet Robin and cav and walk to his place. At Robin's we just have some oats and do like nothing for about 2 hours. We then travel to Charles' house. We chill there, playing cod, drinking beer (me just sipping a bit black label and flushing it down with coke :D Small steps, small steps). We watch a tiny bit Tim & Eric (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCnDMMmCMoE), imagine that when you're high. We talk a bit about Earthdance, which is next weekend. Charles' mom also lectures me a bit about drugs. I end up laying in the bed, reading dragonball and eating pizza. Delicious pizza. Nomnomnom. Robin borrows a green t-shirt from Charles, and suddenly Robin's dad is here to drive us. His parents are so awesome it shouldn't be allowed. They are really nice to him when he keeps up the good work at school.

So we drive all the way past Waterfront to this place called "the Greek club" AKA "Olive Grove" Turns out it's the same venue as the springfield dance was in! We pay and enter. It's quite early; 8:30, and it started 8. The dancefloor is not crowded, it's a lot of light (no shadows), something that Robin keeps bringing up the whole night. Past this again, there's a cash bar, and there's outside areas.

Alright, back to this. Entering the premisis, I just absorbed what was before me. I find it funny how comfortable I am compared to before. We spot Redhead by the bar (who is Robin's target for the night; Redhead - not the bar). We get 2 beers and 1 smirnoff on Charles and go sit outside, just chatting. It's not too many people - like 100 or so. Im enjoying it. We get another round, this time 2 coke and whisky and 1 beer for Robin. Also on Charles. As we sit outside, we spot this chica carrying a beggar sign. Turns out it's Sam! Haha, this chick I've met a few times, most notably on my avatar on TG, a month before I started journaling, the first proper party I went to. On that note, Im very impressed of myself going out alone and having a good time in the past. Back to the present - this chick is really cool, but wouldn't surprise me if she's quite hard to pull. These chicks I tend to have more trouble with (especially as you introduce outcome dependency - as I had, due to knowing, and repeatedly seeing a lot of springfield girls). We part ways, and we finish our drinks. By now Im just a fvcking happy monster. As we've been sitting there, I keep hearing this awesome music. Turns out it's Bruce Willis DJing. (Some famous DJ that is gonna be DJing at Earthdance). Im loving the music and just dance everywhere.

Enter memory holes. As stated earlier, when I do things repeatedly, I forget it. To me this seems like a natural thing for everyone. A lot of the party is spent high-fiving random chicks, talking to Whale (which doesnt really fit, as stated earlier) and Benz. Whale turns out to be quite cool actually, and she doesn't chase me around the whole party, like Rawkus. Benz is just so ****ing ****able. She has a playboy necklace and piercing. Damn. I tango with her and stuff. She is so god damn touchy, but at the same time - resistant. Seems like the kind of chick you shall lead it hardcore. I also have her slap me. Felt good, and warmed up my chin :)

Some other stuff that comes into mind is somehow getting this group of 10 chicks into my fangroup. I grab a chair and sit down in their circle. They're talking about drama and it's rather boring. I lean my arms on 2 chicks, and leave after a minute. Some time after this I high5 everyone of them. I later see them on the dancefloor (when my state had dropped) and they started dancing with me and shizznitz.

Something notable is that I went outside, and saw this chick in a small group of 4-5 people. I have my arm around her and chat with her a tiny bit. This HUGE dude opposite her and next to me tries to intercept the conversation. I remember him asking me what school Im at. He gives me a soft push (nothing agressive) while doing it. I answer him and tell him to stop touching my titties. Everyone laughts, and up to now I have completely destroyed his frame. I hear Robin chiming in the backround, "maybe she has a boyfriend." I turn to the big dude and he's like "YOU GOT 10 SECONDS DUDE! I'LL **** YOU UP, 10 SECONDS!" haha. Im like "dude, its so chilled" and show him a thumbs up. He's still "10 ****ING SECONDS, GTFO!!" Lols were had. We leave 30 minutes later, escaping him and joining 2 chicks and a guy, and another car of chicoritas. (I just now found out that this one chick, which is insanely hot, is the one with a radio show with the chick I hooked in the graveyard. Hah.) We drive to long-street and park.

Just to mention it, for most of the night, Im in a almost drunken, cool state. You know, you're numb and stuff, you worry about your phone, care less and have more fun.
As we exit the car, I compliment Radiostar (which will be her nick) on her awesome body, and she smiles and say thank you. I loved how you could tell that she really ment it. She told me I had hot eyes (something Ive gotten a lot in the past 2 weeks. Weird. I never thought so myself :) ). I smile and lean in and try to study her eyes. Haha. Damn, why are her pics so hot.

So anyways, we get going and start walking in long-street. Some transvestite walks past me and grabs my chest. Ahhh, longstreet. Me and Robin enjoy walking around, singing Adele and pretending to grab the fine ass of Radiostar. She does spot me once tho. Hahaha :D

Eventually we enter this place called zulu bar. We get in without ID, and Im not quite sure how much we paid to get in (as I didn't pay :D ). Enter 2nd floor, and before me is a small bar, with a DJ playing and people chilling and dancing. People are older and it doesn't seem like the place you'd see hot 21 year olds. I bump into this 12th grader in my school, and we chat for a few minutes. She would be quite a hottie if she was really fit. *****es should be fit. She mentions how someone likes my friend Raoul, and Im gonna help her with that. Im gonna be chatting more with her from now on. Let's just hope that it's not her unattractive friend that likes him.

Still at zulu bar, my spider-senses tell me that Radiostar is not an option, and she's more into Charles anyways. Robin is kinda going for the other chick. The other chick is a bit less attractive, but still doable. Lets call her QuarterAsian, QA. Yeah, that's right, the old QA isn't QA afterall, and she was acting a bit *****y anyways. Hahaha. Anyways, as the others are leaving the bar, Im starting to walk out with QA. Im like, what the hell, turn to her and start making out with her. Chick is good at hooking up. From here we just walk around for 10 minutes before Robin's dad comes and picks us up at 1 am. I get her number and we bounce.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to do a little update here.

First off, I started working out properly last week sunday I believe. Or the sunday before. No idea about weight, diet is nonexistent apart from pre and post workout.

Today I was the mascot for our school. Im officially the new mascot together with this chick that plays soccer. So anyways, Im in this hot grizzly suit, almost unable to both breathe and see. The whole school is gathered in the Parthenon, and the spirit squad is called up on stage. Haha, I cant see **** and my feed are kindaa falling off, so I carefully walk up the stairs, something the whole school finds extremely funny :)

This whole section is 100% improvised.
So we're up at the stage, and teach some cheers and stuff. Suddenly these two chicks next to me tell me, "NorwegianDJ, go dance and initiate the wave!" I'm like.. "Alright, what's the wave??" They don't hear me, and I start my duty. I walk down the stairs again, something that is unnaturally entertaining forr some reason. I now proceed, on my own little 3x7 meter thing, to start dancing. Guys, Im talking some retarded stuff. Seriously, I have no idea how I pulled it off right now. It's like I jog/dance back and forth, screaming something, while doing some sort of dub-stepish dance I'd do at a party. Eventually I decide to do a cartwheel; I lose my head and continue to kick ass. Haha. So now I have to initiate some sort of wave. I stand the in the middle, and Im like, "Go Grizzlies!!" and put my hands in the air like a wave. HAHAHAHA, noone does anything. I turn and look back at my fellow spirit-squad; who are just shaking their heads and laughing. I try once more and realize that it isn't really working. Then I finally realize that I have to start a wave from the side, so I jump over next to this senior chica and start a wave like twice. TOO FUN.

After this there are 2 homecoming games and stuff. I just walk around and be awesome in general. I creep on these 2 chicks in 10th grade. Funfun. I generally gained a nice report with the whole school.
I also spent some time with that freshman chick. Haha, I just don't get her. She's obviously into me, but I tried to isolate her, and it didn't work. I hooked my arm and had her join, then we irish danced towards the woods, but she decided that she had to "put her laptop a safe place" and went back. Meh.
Anyways, homecoming dance tomorrow, which will be fun.
And I was not allowed to go to Earthdance. Hopefully next year. Robin and Charles will have so many sick stories when they're back!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a quick update before I continue my projects. Dance was on friday. I get a text from this girl in my class, she's coming over with this girl friend of mine in 10th grade. We chill for a good 30-40 minutes before we leave for the dance.

Unsurprisingly, the dance was pretty ****ty. What would you expect from a school dance, in which everyone cares about their rep and what people think of them. It doesn't work if everyone knows eachother and will continue to see eachother for another few years.

Apart from Prokop's set, the music is rather bad and hard to dance to IMO. But hey, it was fun...ish. Anyways, on the girl front, hahaah, that freshman chick is over and out. I wont be bothered anymore. I don't like girls like that. They show interest, but they simply are not up to be closed. I ASKED her if she wanted to dance, and she said not really. U funny. Yeah, asking sucks ^^
Damn, she does have some ****ing sexy dancemoves tho. I'll deal with them some other time.
On the same front, there was this cousin(?) of this chick in my class that came from jo'burg for the weekend. I danced a bit with her, tangoed outside into isolation. However, as we're talking, a bunch of freshmen show up and ****, including Freshman chick. Hhahaha. I get her bbm and leave.

Later we texted and figured she would text me tomorrow about time and stuff. She never did, but it doesn't matter. Spent the day chilling at home, doing no homework (hence my workload now) and with Jason. I also got a bootycall at around 8 yesterday. I'll give you the convo. It was the graveyard chick.
Her: Hey, what u up to tonight?
Me: Probably just chilling and sleeping over at jason's. And u?
Her: o, at pakalolo's and wondering if u wanna come
Her: We got booze and weed :)
Me: Sounds fun. Where is it?
Her: In houtbay (basicly 30 minutes away)... Please :)
Me: Yoh. I'm up for a bootycall, but some other time ;)
Her: Might be not another time
Her: Come duude, its gana be awesome
Me: Nah, can't. Too far
Her: :( duude, gana be sick and we could have some fun ;)
Me: Sry babe
Her: Its gana be an amazing night
her: :(
Her: Pleeeeeease!!!!!!! , a ****load of ppl r here and were getting drink and I'm gana be smashed in like u knw how I am when I'm shame ;) (Notice she's getting more and more drunk.. HAHAHAHA).
Me: ****. You really are persistent. I'll make it up to you sometime (I did go and casually ask my mom, who said no).
Her (5 min laater): Ya io am
her: Ifma drtnmk
her: Druijnk
her: :(
her: welll wrere goin to wokrshop en
her: *nw
HAHAHAH. Ahhh, fun fun. She's cool tho. We'll hang later.

And back to now, Im doing history project and spanish project. Yay. Include working out and some dominion in the schedule, and that's my sunday.

Also, I am doing quite badly on the no mb front.
Day 0 today, time for another proper go.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino-Tk said:
Haha the feelin' you get after mb...priceless.
Shut up already! ^^
I ended up not working out today due to poor planning, general laziness and not doing homework yesterday. Shame.
I was gonna write something, but I forgot.
Something else that I forgot was that when I was a mascot, I got a girl from this german school's bbm. Im texting with her now. Yay me.
Finally finished all zee homework.
And I just found this amazing song. PREPARE TO JIZZ ON MY NEXT PARTY REPORT!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanted to do a quick write up today:

I've been clean since sunday, mb that is.
I did not work out yesterday or today. Yesterday due to me mentally planning my day wrong (when i plan something, I am reluctant to change, something I need to fix). Today because I have no rid, although in a perfect society I'd walk.
Something else interesting is that yesterday, that Freshmanchick pulled my hair when she walked past me in lunch. Nothing special, but it got her back into the back of my head. She came over and we chatted a tiny bit after school. Today she was with me the whole of recess and lunch. She even came to my table, which my friends were being kinda rude ^^. Keep in mind I was playing guitar the whole time. I find it weird tho; I just don't get her. I told her that "I just dont get you.." Ahh. I dont know. I'll make a move or something.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol bro tl'dr.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a quick update before I fall asleep. I'm on vacation now for a week. Drakensberg atm. A lightning just shook our hut. Awesome.
Anyways, I got a 3.51 GPA. I also now took up Awaken the giant within by anthony robbins. Read it! I discovered on my 300th/500th page that RAS and state are originally from there and not the blueprint! Currently I'm doing the 10day mental challenge of no negative thoughts! Also no mb!
Night!

Last edited:

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What the heck is MB? Is that morning boner or something?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No mb would be no masturbation.
So here I am, on my way to Durban, listening to boyce avenue - superman (originally by five for fighting) great cover. So hey, I thought I might as well update my journal. Not that its much to say. Its day 5 for no negative thought (this was easier than I thought so far. Probably gets more challenging as I get back to my habits). No mb is on day 6. Yay me. I've read a lot of anthony robbins and I finished "fiske's list of colleges" or something. Found an additional 5 universities I found interesting. Most notably though, awaken the giant teaches me new things every day. I wanna know this stuff so well that I can condense it and type up and article on this very vital information and put it on this forum.

On another note, we've hiked in the Drakensberg mountains. Nothing more than 2000 meters above sea level (blind man's corner and one tree hill), but still cool. This was me and my mom + HBNorwegian and her mom. It'll be funny when the time comes for her to read this. She's right next to me atm. Funny stuff. If I didn't mention it above, I've found myself thinking much more positively, especially in the 2 days following the challenge.

Later today I'll hopefully get to do some homework (and tomorrow!). Also we've got ourselves tickets for Coldplay, so that will be fun. Thursday yields fun, as I'm having an epic sleep over. I thought I might as well get laid, so I'll invite some chicks. On friday I'll hopefully go out to long street with Robin. Then on saturday I'm off to Robertson to celebrate my half-brother turning 40.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight, let's follow up. I'm pretty sure I've lost the negative challenge, but Im still going.

So Coldplay was cool, I was there with my mom, so nothing special. However, at one point, I cought very brief eye contact with this hot girl in front of me. 5 sec later they turn around and walk past me. Let's go into a bit more detail: She slowly walks past me, 10 cm infront of my face, while constantly keeping eye contact with me. THAT TENSION. Holy sh1t. In my head I was like "Im with my mom, im with my mom!!! -.-"

Thursday arrives and I have my epic sleepover. I invited the same people as usual, plus we tried to invite a few chicks too. I forgot the nickname for them, haha. One was the one with huge tits, "next time, when we're more drunk". Prokop had dibs on her. I tried to invite this other philosophical chick from last page. I also invited this new chick that I've never met. Let's call her Random. Random added me on bbm like a month ago by mistake. Turned out we had a common friend and stuff. This girl is so DTF it's not even funny. Her mom managed to find out that we never met, so she couldn't come. She invited me to a party today, but Im out of town. I also barely missed her at the waterfront yesterday. SO, in the end none of them pitched. Me, Prokop, Nic, Brian, Matthew and this girl from my school were here. Fun as usual. I'd grown my beard, so I bought some apple sour (personal preference) and vodka. Yay me. We just have a lot of fun as usual, and I now got a stash of booze hidden. Great.

Friday comes and I wanna go out. Turns out there's no way to get to long street, so I settle for a party. I decide to go to this charity thing at llandudno beach ( http://www.hotfrog.co.za/companies/.../images/Blue-Oceans-Llandudno_32921_image.jpg ).
Call up Robin, and I leave and pick him up at around 5. Stay at his place and leave at 6.

When we pitch up there (with a guitar), it turns out there's only 50 people there. Bummer. We walk down to the beach, and from my right I hear a friendly voice, "NorwegianDJ!" "NorwegianDJ!" I turn around, and oh hello there; it's "the hot swede that Charlie dated" Yay me. I introduce Robin, then I don't quite remember, but she dissapeared (this usually happens as my attention goes elsewhere than them. Partly because I dont know what to do). She does intimidate me a bit. I say hi to Danny and his friend and sit down with them. Oh wait, turns out Im sitting next to this girl from back a few pages. The hot blonde that I met at Bonkers and wanted to ask me to that dance. Aish. I never talk to her, but I don't feel that it's awkward.. My bad! :p

So we just sit there a play guitar for a bit. OH, I forgot, before we sat down, this random guy comes up to me, "Dude, go hook up with Sweden. She likes you, and you want her." I answer "Maybe later. I've been close to being beaten up so many times from doing that." This was obviously a weak excuse, but 1. I knew the time wasn't right, 2. I was intimidated and outcome dependent.

Aaaaanyways. As we sit there, Sweden comes from heer group and sits next to me. We talk a bit while me and Robin swap at playing guitar.
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6UVhZTTWb0 ) ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0zSB2WEtwU ) (Would be the music I enjoy playing and play atm).
We talk a bit about my school and her school (we used to be in the same school). She asks "Are you still chising my sister?" (Swede, for you who pay attention). I say "Of course! All swedes there are!" I can't really remember what we talk about. She mentions how they are going to Teddy's house and drink.
I go take a piss, and when I come back, she has disappeared. I find Robin and we try to get a lift somewhere. Robin also mentions how Sweden was so into me. Ahh, my bad. I call my mom and she says she can lift us. After this we meet 2 chicks, one being really hot and plays guitar. We split and I bump into these chicks from the Springfield dance (everyone but my date). One of them has a house 2 minutes away walking, so we chill there till my mom comes. She gets lost and blames me for it and is generally very pissed off. However, by conversational skills (which comes naturally by now), we get lifted to waterfront. At waterfront Robin and I run into this movie that Charles is at. The security guard is behind me, but he's too shy to stop us. We ignore him, and he doessn't see where we go, so they give up. Friends with benefits was OK. Charles is with this chick that Robin hooked up with a few weeks ago, so we chill with them for a while, meet some new people and stuff. I figured that underage drinking is extremely easy, even at restaurants. Nothing special happens and we get picked up by Robin's parents.

Today me and Robin are going to Robertson to celebrate my brother's 40th.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These holidays have really allowed me to put myself together. Little habits and new knowledge; Im ready for a new start, just like a year ago!

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
I just deleted my whole post. My bad.

Summary: Travelled to my half-brother's 40th with Robin in Robertson. Had a good time and sat out talking till 4 am. Cool. Im now really tired and waiting for the collegeflirt seminar. http://www.anymeeting.com/Collegeflirt1 Sign up.
What's the collegeflirt seminar?