NorwegianDJ's journal of personal growth

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bum said:
Yeah festivals are where its at. Much easier to cold approach and build rapport at something like a concert where 1) you're both interested in the same thing and looking to have fun and 2) everyone's most likely drunk/on drugs. Creates a great atmosphere. :yes:

When you cold approach, especially by yourself, how do you generally initiate the conversation? I normally just look for something situational to get it flowing but it depends. Just wondering because this specific part is a little vague in a lot of your descriptions. You mainly just talk about the person/group and the generalized conversation. And rightfully so because you shouldn't be living life remembering everything to repeat on sosuave :p
I do often get thoughts about the journal, I'll admit that.

How well I do it depends a lot about my social momentum really. Oh, I do it so many ways. Thing is; I cant remember anything right now! It can be anything from pointing at her, giving a hug, arhh, cant remember. I'll give better answers later. But I'll just start talking about anything really, depending on my state of mind. Often situational. If you feel that you have nothing to say, just look into her eyes and smile confidently.
Just add me on facebook or something and we can chat.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just been chilling at home really.
Visited the dentist twice. Once fixing a cavity, and once building up 2 more teeth, now a total of 6.

Oh and I just got you guys this little convo. Just me answering with the first thing on my mind really.

Her:
hey
Me:
hey sexy
Her:
wats up???
Me:
thinking of you
Her:
lol i doubt that.... are you sure your not confusing me with one of you many gals??
Me:
i might
but you're special
Her:
oh really?? whys that??
Me:
cause you make me feel funny inside
Her:
lol... i could be making you feel sick?
Me:
sickly in love
Her:
lol yeah i bet
so when you back in cape town??
Me:
you can be over at my house by 7
Her:
lol thanks for the invite
Me:
looking forward to good times
Her:
lol.... good times?? who says they will be good....
Me:
so you're a virgin, i see
Her:
lol i dont even know how you got to that assumption.. lol u amaze me sometimes
Me:
im just special. like you
Her:
so you think your special now do ya??
Me:
thats what my mom said
on the inside
Her:
on the inside of what?
Me:
my mangina of course
Her:
oh yeah sure sure... lol i gtg for a shower bi
Me:
pretend the showerhead is me
Her:
lol bi xx

Apart from that, I decided to do 30-day challenges, starting tomorrow.
No MB
Meditate every day.

That's it for now.

6/8

Bum

Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Just been chilling at home really.
Visited the dentist twice. Once fixing a cavity, and once building up 2 more teeth, now a total of 6.

Oh and I just got you guys this little convo. Just me answering with the first thing on my mind really.

Her:
hey
Me:
hey sexy
Her:
wats up???
Me:
thinking of you
Her:
lol i doubt that.... are you sure your not confusing me with one of you many gals??
Me:
i might
but you're special
Her:
oh really?? whys that??
Me:
cause you make me feel funny inside
Her:
lol... i could be making you feel sick?
Me:
sickly in love
Her:
lol yeah i bet
so when you back in cape town??
Me:
you can be over at my house by 7
Her:
lol thanks for the invite
Me:
looking forward to good times
Her:
lol.... good times?? who says they will be good....
Me:
so you're a virgin, i see
Her:
lol i dont even know how you got to that assumption.. lol u amaze me sometimes
Me:
im just special. like you
Her:
so you think your special now do ya??
Me:
thats what my mom said
on the inside
Her:
on the inside of what?
Me:
my mangina of course
Her:
oh yeah sure sure... lol i gtg for a shower bi
Me:
pretend the showerhead is me
Her:
lol bi xx

Apart from that, I decided to do 30-day challenges, starting tomorrow.
No MB
Meditate every day.

That's it for now.

6/8

Hahahahaha this is great.

Yeah I've been keeping it low on the MB ever since I read some posts about it. I do notice a difference especially after a while. My only concern is like... what happens after abstaining from so long then ****ing? I feel like there could be an endurance issue. And this coming from a guy who has had a ton of sex with his ex. We'll see how it plays out I guess...

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bum said:
My only concern is like... what happens after abstaining from so long then ****ing? I feel like there could be an endurance issue.
Well I'd rather have that problem than not getting there at all. Also, the benefits simply just exceeds the negative things about it.
Day 1.

Bum

Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Well I'd rather have that problem than not getting there at all. Also, the benefits simply just exceeds the negative things about it.
Day 1.
Very true. Count me in on this one mane. Day 2.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 3 now. Decided not to go with the meditation part tho. Cant make myself do it really.

Havent done much past few days.
NOOO FML. DAMN TOUCHPAD.
Anyways. Saw this chick today. Her little sister and friend were there and never left us alone. Never. Saw transformers 3. Awesome movie. Finally after the movie they got the hint and were like " We'll go so you can kiss". Destroying the mood completely. We hug, get a tiny kiss and she demands to see me again and wants my number. Im now in her phone as "Jesus Van *lastname*". Turned out no buss went home untill 5 am, so I had to grab a cab.
Now I gotta go to bed cause Im pulling 4 teeth tomorrow morning.
Night.

Bum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck with the teeth bro that always blows but it happens.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went fine really.
First I got like a pair of sleeping pills.
Then I got some painkillers.
Then I got 6 injections of anesthesia.
Then he pulled my teeth in like 1 minute.

I just realized I only have 4 teeth to chew on. Great.
Night.
And that was day 4.

Bum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like we've all been in a posting deficit after all. Don't worry about the teeth bro, you'll be better before you know it. It's not so bad.

And keep up the good work :yes:

MAC_MILLER

Reaction score
Noob

Hey I've been reading like all your threads, and saw the thing about the blueprint decoded and was really interested in that but saw it was like $500. Where could I get it without me spending like 1/3 of my savings at this point.

You seem like a real chill guy and always seem to help out the noobs, I'm pretty much the definition of AFC at this point and am only 15 and want to change my life. If you have any other recommended reading I'd really appreciate it bro.

E_Sex

Don Juan
Reaction score
MAC_MILLER said:
Hey I've been reading like all your threads, and saw the thing about the blueprint decoded and was really interested in that but saw it was like $500. Where could I get it without me spending like 1/3 of my savings at this point.

You seem like a real chill guy and always seem to help out the noobs, I'm pretty much the definition of AFC at this point and am only 15 and want to change my life. If you have any other recommended reading I'd really appreciate it bro.
Have you read the DJ Bible? The Book of Pook is a great starting place :yes:

And Norwegian, you're journal and growth is pretty great man. I just started a new journal in main discussion forum, as I'm not in highschool anymore :rock:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MAC_MILLER said:

I sent you an email with the link, did you get it?
And tbh, it's all about experience.

E_Sex said:
And Norwegian, you're journal and growth is pretty great man. I just started a new journal in main discussion forum, as I'm not in highschool anymore
Thanks dude. I'll check it out!

So it's been like what? 10 days? Can't really remember what I've been up to.
Travelled north for my grandma's 80th birthday and played guitar there.
Chilled a lot at home.
Oh and I failed the 30 day challenge. My bad. What Im gonna do now is make a post at the main forum in order to increase my own motivation for it. Feel free to join in.

Shame that I didn't go to Ocean City. Would've been awesome down there with BPH. Maybe next year, or after that :)

2 days ago I went out in the boat with my sister and a girl mentioned earlier in the journal (the hot one). We met a good friend of mine in his boat (the one that I work out with). I jump over to him. Turns out we're picking up 2 chicks in our boat. One is for him, the other one was definately not for me if you get me. We meet up with 2 other chicks that they know. Turns out I know 2 of these girls, but barely. These other chicks had their own boat, with a 60 horsepower engine. We drive around and chill. We eventually park (whatever the appropriate english word is) by an island called Merdø, and chill there. After a while my friend has to leave and I join the girls. We chill in their boat while the hottest one (which I'll call Nun.. haha) and another chick swim. Nun has DAT BODY. Gymnast bodies man, gotta love them. Nothing really to mention about all this, nothing specific. Just being myself and stuff.
I eventually drive Nun's boat to my place and tell them I'll see them later.

I add Nun and another one on facebook. She accepted me yesterday. I tagged myself in 2 pictures and we started chatting a tiny bit. Just chatted about yesterday and stuff. She asks me about her driving skills, I tell her they're decent (don't know the english word that fits), tell her I should give her some driving lessons. She's like "What!?! Well.. Maybe :)" I get her number and text her once.

Im now gonna see Kung Fu Panda 2 with her in 1 hour.

This girl showed relatively little interest, but you must just assume it.

Did I mention I've seen Harry Potter 7 Part 2, twice? Such an awesome movie, and Im such a fan ^^

Btw, Im on day 4 again.

And I'm now a HS forum mod!
Laters, gotta go.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kung Fu Panda 2 was AWESOME.

Was with Nun for a good 4 hours I think. Just watched the movie, went to a cafe and walked around town. I like her, she's my kind.
When we watched the movie, I started feeling that I liked her. For no reason. Im thinking that the good vibes from the movie kinda like "manifested" in my image of her. Maybe this stuff goes both ways? Interesting, ey.

Rejection better than regret, as usual. I'd rather say that regret sucks and Im just too lazy (excuses). What happened was that we were in a rush for catching our busses and she hugged me, told me that we had to see eachother soon, and ran. I keep getting a picture in my head of that girl just slipping away, everytime something like this happens. I'll meet with her in 2 days I think.

Other than that, I just heard about the terror attack in Oslo. Stuff like this just don't happen in Norway. Seems like it does now.

Bum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck with her dude. Great point about the movie hahaha. youll get her just keep at it. unless shes plainly not interested (which 1- as you said, assume it, and 2- she probably wouldnt go to a movie with you and what not if she wasnt), she can only slip away if you let her! so onward march my friend.

on a more serious note, both you and Norway have my condolences. Its sad and terrible that such ****ed up people inflict this kind of pain on innocents. Makes me sick to my stomach.

goodnight dude.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I guess most of you wonder what has happened in the past days and with all the girls in general.

Well, here's what's up.

Ive spent too much time on the computer the past month.

I LANed 2 times i think.

I also had a chick in my boat the other day. Nothing special.

uhh. My memory fails in summer vacation.

Basicly Ive just been in town, with friends and at home really. The nice weather finally came.

So onto the girls:

I never went on another date with the chick I watched transformers with. She kinda has a BF, and went to Malta like a week after. She's still there. He brought her.

As for Nun, same problem. I texted her like 2 days afterwards, but she had plans with her family "So... I cant! :("
I was expecting her to come back yesterday, but she is still up north. I'll show you the text convo:
Me: Boat-trip today! :D
Her: Today?? Damn - Im in North-Norway.
Me: Still? Lame! Im going home early tomorrow :(
Her: Yes!!! (responding to lame) on vacation? or home?
Me: Home, unfortunately.
Her: Serrrr? ("serr" would be short for seriously in norwegian)
Me: I suppose it wont be until next year then.. I'd love to spend more time with you. You were different:)
Her: Guess not...
Different, hmm, thanks :)

That's it.

There was this other girl I'd like to meet up with. I added her on facebook, but forgot to follow up. She might have a BF.

Also this other chick I wanted to get with in Norway, but she also has a BF.

Also another one (SO HOT) with a BF. I failed to kiss this girl last year. Never got to see her this summer.

So thats.. 2/6 of the intended ones. 1 is not mentioned at all.

Now Im packing and stuff. Leaving for SA early tomorrow, and school in 2 days.

Oh, and it's day 15. Had 2 wet dreams so far, but going stronger than ever.

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino-Tk said:
Hope you are in SA now buddy and yeah remember I told you about the wet dreams...Haha it sucks I know Bud...We gotta laid regularly I guess hommie
Yeah, Im getting closer to that goal by the day. (or should i say weekend?)

Anyways, this would be day 20, Im chilling in SA, school has begun, and Im waiting for HB Norwegian to come over for dinner. Let's get down to business.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZVx8B_-J3k (For your pleasure, and as usual, a personal touch.)

Arrived here the 3rd, late at night. 2nd day of school started the 4th. School is chilled. I have really chilled subjects. Some people in my grade have really hard ones. Thinking of it; I should be taking harder ones, but I don't really see it as a possibility. I would have to give up some electives and take double maths (again) or science's. Rather not. Also that would force me to HAVE to take P.E next year. I dont want to be forced to take an elective.
Im in Yearbook tho, something I don't like. It's basicly a class where you just bore yourself and get detention if you wander off task.
On the other hand; I have Psychology. FVCK YEAH!
Some other subjects would include Algebra II, Chem, P.E, Modern history, etc.

There is this chick in 9th grade that will be a part of this journal in the future. Jamaican looking one. We have a little history, just convos etc. We've been flirting a bit. I like her. Screw what people think.

There is also her friend. A swedish chick which used to go to this school. I'll call her Tesha. We chat a bit on bbm and stuff. I had a convo with her yesterday, which I'll post now.

As usual, (--) means my thoughts. :.) would be a smily (smilies are restricted to 10).
Me: Hey you
Her: Heeey norway! :.)
Me: How's my little swede doing?:.)
Her:She's gooood, being lazy:D and u?:.)
Me: Same ey. Just got back down here. Its cold as tits!
Her: haha aghh I know. go rob a bank and buy me a ticket back to scandinavia!!
Me: I'd rather just hide you in my guitar case:.)
Her:Yess. Nice and spacious for me(Y)
Me: Hahaha, I had just the same thought:).
Me: Oh by the way, I'm going to this party tonight, if you feeling like having fun;)
Her: Aghh was planning on going to double d as well, but can't get a ride.
Me: Lame. So you're just having fun by yourself I guess
Her: I know:( naaa friends coming over:.)
Me: Sounds alright:.)
Her: Aaaaverage, would rather go out:.)
Me: Going out with me is ****ing sex. So not average:.)
Her: Ahhh I wish I could go out with u tonight!:eek:
Me: Some other time my girl;.)
blahblahblah
Her: Agh rude(laughting face)
Me: I read nude. That's how my mind works
Her: Ah u wish I was nude in those pictures
Me: Thatd be something
Her: Don't have too many wet dreams now.
Me: Its more like wet daydreams
Her: Sounds like a lot of instant boners.
Me: More like constant boners
Her: Try not to break your pants then.
Me: Sweatpants, no underpants. So much space! You should try it!;.)
blahblah
Me: Maybe you should help her. It would be nice with another woman in the kitchen:)
Her: Make ur sandwhiches all day(sarcastic face) Im good:.)
Me: I could totally see us jamming while you make me breakfast in the morning:)
blahblah
Me: Awesome. you know
When my mom starts working again, she might go away for a wekk and stuff. seems like you might have the possibility of making me breakfast after all;.)
Her: Hahahaha yess that fits perfectly into my schedule(Y)
Me: Tesha, you're gonna be my soon to be favourite girl;.)
Her: Obviously:| Im actually surprised im not already.
Me: don't let it get to your head
Her: I'll try
Me: :)

I also met this new cool guy named Alex in grade 10.

Gonna write about the party later tonight after dinner (I got homework too) or tomorrow.

Gotta start working out too. I'll do it on tuesday.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's on time I write this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSeNSzJ2-Jw&ob=av3e

Let's see.

I went to Robin's house and had a prematch. Had 2 shots. Gotta get better at that. Robin had like 2-3x more. Emile, Robin's friend is joining us too. He's got a GF, and this is his first party.

The cab rocks up at 8:30 and we bounce.

When we arrive at the party we eventually decide to enter, even though it looks bad.

The setting is a small/medium sized hall with an outside area in the back. Dancefloor inside, social outside.

GAh, not really in the writing mood I think.

So we enter. We proceed to just swap between the dancefloor and outside a bit. I didn't feel like dancing much really.

We meet some people from my school. 3 chicks and 1 guy. We're with them from time to time.

Inside again, we encounter 2 wild, slightly intoxicated chicas. Somehow we make them kiss eachother (by saying lesbians or something when they hug). This is where the magic happens:

I look at the chick closest to me (hottest one. Taller, nice body and face, just a bit much makeup), and say "You're Bisexual!" and pull her in for a makeout.

At the very same time, Robin says "Im also a lesbian" to his chick, and they make out. Emile says that it happened at almost exactly the same time.

We soon loose the chicks, mine is especially boring to chat with. Should've just dominated her really. Would've been fun.

Outside again we're chatting with the people from my school. I look to my left and see this cute chick. I tell her "I think I know you.." She starts talking about how that's such a standard pickup line. I tell her that I bet I saw her at Springtide.. which is the only place I imagined seeing her before. It's always a slight truth in it when I say that line. She wasn't there tho ^^ I'll call her Tesha.

We encounter this girl a lot somehow. The 3rd time seeing her, we conclude that I'm fvcking her in 2 years. "Remember Im gonna fvck you in 2 years!"

We meet her and her friends again. Turns out we have a common girl-friend, and we chat as a group. Me, Robin and Emile are split out in the circle, each with 2 chicks in our arms. I have a blondie on my right (which I kinda liked, and was receptive, but dissapeared when I didn't give her attention when we split). On my left was Tesha. Everything was going good until Robin hears the word "Hendrix". He enthusiasticly starts talking about hendrix, queen and music in general. He manages to exclude Tesha from the group completely. It was quite funny when I think of it.

Talking to Robin when he's quite buzzed or playing guitar can be hard. He tends not to answer, maybe because he is so focused on other stuff.

Back inside, Robin looks at a 2set, and asks me "Will you catch a granade for me?" I look at her and say sure. I go in. I take her hand, smile, spin her and lead her to the dancefloor. She looks surprised that a guy like me would choose a girl like her. In the beginning it seems like she has figured it out and is worrying about her friend. Nervously staring at her and Robin dancing.
I try getting her in a dancing mood, while Emile is at our side, like a frikkin 3rd wheel ^^

She seems like a lost case, so I grab a girl behind me by her hand, but get rejected. The granade laughts at me compassionately and said that I got rejected. I smile and tell her it's her turn now! She goes and gives a random big dude a hug. Impressive. It's now my turn. I see 2 girls dancing with eachother. I jump in the middle and dance weirdly (imagine some brazillian-like dance that chicks would do. Fast style. Pretend you're milking your own tits and moving your body to that motion. haha). As it's the girl's turn again, she gets a phonecall. I make the mistake of leaving (not that I really wanted to be there). She finds Robin and his hottie within 10 seconds and it's over for him.

Anything else worth mentioning would be that Robin claims he got rejected for the first time in 45 chicks (rejected on the kiss). He's hunting her down for this saturday :)
She goes to my school and told me she only rejected him because she thought her friend liked him.
Robin was hooking up with this model chick at the end, when his dad walked in and tapped him on his shoulder. Then we left.

I don't think there's a lot more to add really. Robin hooked up with 4 girls in total. Very good night for an average party.

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get together + Subsonic bass v2

Holy ****, it's day 36!

Let's get into this.

So Saturday arrives, and Robin, Charles, Emile and his GF Geena rock up an hour late at my place.
We grab what's left of my Apple Sour and delve into my moms car. She then drives us for 5 minutes to my friend's place.

At his place we're about 10-15 people. I know everyone apart from 3 chicas, which were decent and boring.
We just drank, danced, ate beef and played kings. Good fun.
Oh and my friend finally hooked up with this chick after going for her for MONTHS. YOU GO MAN!

We eventually get money and decide to head off to subsonic bass and party, so me, Robin, Emile and Geena catch a cab and head over there.

The party wasn't really good to be honest. Inside it was all dark and you couldn't see anything. Outside was decent, but the music was bad.

We find our dearest friend Nina, who proposes to be our wingwoman. Im not really hyped for it, as she says she'll just find drunk chicks, but what the hell.

So me and Robin are on the dancefloor and Nina has brought this Dark chick and her friend that Robin has been talking to. Im not really feeling it, so Im kinda just ignoring them, talking to Emile and Geena.
After like 2 minutes, Robin says "I'll take the nymfo one, take the other." At first Im like.. meh.. Then I decide, sure, lets just do this.
I turn around and grab my chick, have her like dance on me for 10 sec, and then I start making out with her. Im still as carefree as I can get really. Oh and it turned out me and Robin hooked up at the same time again!

Eventually she leads me outside, where we chat and hook up. I kinda like her. She was hotter than I thought too.
She wants to find her other friend, and we chat with her a bit.
Now they want to find people they know again. However, I now lead her towards the entrance. She asks "where are we going?" I say "Adventure" and she laughts. However, they people at the entrance said we couldn't come back in again. My chick kept persuading them, saying im a viking, and its my last day here.
We ended up just chilling inside until she left. She added me on bbm and sent "You're so moooi (hot)" I said "I am" (could've said you too, but whatever) She said "Just a little bit hey"
I'll see her later. And I cant come up with a nickname for her atm.

Robin had quite the adventure too. His chick was drunk as ****, and possibly the worst kisser ever. He shared horror stories of how she stuck her tongue all the way down his throat. However he did go through 4 layers of clothing in order to reach her vag. Fun times.

Robin's parents turned up out of nowhere, so I stayed the night at his place with Charles. In the morning I got home, picked up Prokop (Which I actually gave the nickname Guitar.. Why would I nickname a guy?) And then head to brunch at his place.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is actually day 28, sorry for the error.

Went gymming today for like the first time in 2 months. Oh god.

Went from 60 to 50 on bench.

95 to 70 on squat.

Did only 10 reps on chin-ups. Meh.

However, I gotta start again, even tho I dont feel like it. I just know that I will improve so much more if I keep gymming than if I stop. I'll also regret not doing it if I dont. Also, why would I do no MB if I didnt gym? Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, here we go!

On another note, there's this Freshman chick that is just way too much on my mind.. I dunno what to do really. Fvck I just have to get her alone somehow; but it's impossible! Just the occational chat or hug. Meh. I've kept saying this, but I just have to go for it. Only thing that is holding me back is that she's in my school. We'll see how this goes.