NorwegianDJ's journal of personal growth

Tormod

Reaction score
Cool, you should take a trip to a camp called ARENA in kristiansand from 9-14 of august!. There i experienced the most social enviroment i have ever seen in Norway, you can just strike up an conversation with anyone there! It is a christian camp, but it is allowed to skip the meatings if you have no interest, even though I found them relly interesting.
Webpage: http://www.krik.no/asp/article.asp?ID=305

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause Ive lived here my whole life, apart from the last 11 months.
Its awesome.

Leaving on the 2nd of august, so cant. Check my PM.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went LANing with some friends of mine from frriday to saturday. Went to another friend after that. We proceeded to go gym :
bench 2x5x60
1x5x55
incline dumbell bench: 3x10x14 (or something)
pullovers... forgot what it was. chest. 3x5x12 or something
decline flyes 3x12x10
dips 3x6
skullcrushers machine 3x12x4

Went to the movies, then i got home. Played a LoL game. Abondoned a 2nd one and went partying at my sister's party. Its 4:26 now btw. I could choose between 2 chicks really. It was fun and I feel that Im naturally attractive. I ended up just enjoying and juggling it. My sister ****blocked me atleast twice. Telling them they couldnt hook up with me.
I wanted to go for the hotter one (which have been my friend for long), but was stuck in indecision. Less hotter one would've been a lay. Meh. Ended up playing guitar and ****. Singing songs. Serenading chick puking in the toilet. Fun stuff. Im off. Someone is downstairs.

EDIT: Turned out the hot one was downstairs, but we just chatted. Nothing happened. A lot of stuff i didn't write down yesterday, couldn't be bothered. Not much to say really, just that I got all the signs early in the night and midway thru. (What I mean is like obvious things like grinding, holding hands, sitting on lap) However, my sister then just ****ed me over (as usual), and I didn't get any after that, which led to me not forcing it. This led to masturbation. FML. Blue balls, partying, boners and some alcohol easily just ****s my night and puts me in a state between dream and reality. I also dreamt that this other hot REALLY hot chick (that I pussied out from kissing last year) was all over me, and me doing nothing (the enjoying the control stuff, assuming success, but not taking action towards it). So yeah, Im gonna go get that. Now Im out. Cheers guys.

EDIT 2: People also keep commenting on how much Ive changed. Hot chick from yesterday kept holding my arms etc. Commenting on how "Ive changed from a boy to a man." Thats nice.

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facets, prostheses, braces.
I dont want any of this. Not now.
I gotta pull like 4 teeth, get braces for 1-3 years, do some fixes, and then, finally, I can start fixing my teeth, which will take about a year. Even when the braces are finished, I gotta walk around with like titanium bolts for months before I can put any teeth in. **** sucks. I might also need to transplant some bone due to might not having sufficient in my jaw. Losing my feeling in my lower lip is not something I want. To figure out if I need to transplant we first have to pull the 4 teeth. FML.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also have 2 cavities, or whatever they're called in english.

uhh, so wednesday I went to one of my old schools. I then went to a friend of mine's place. Then I went and graduated with them. YEAH.

Thursday.. had a party/get-together at my place, celebrating the graduation.

Friday.. Woke up really tired, we went to school to get their grades and stuff.
Planned to go to this place at 8, but ended up not going.

Was supposed to meet up with my other friend all of those days.. ups. So didn't get to work out either. "Diet" is a mess.

Just now I biked everywhere, but no one were home.

FOREVER ALONE! T_T

Aaaand tomorrow we might be having a LAN at my friends house, while watching the (LoL) championships. Yeah I am a hardcore nerd too.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it's time to post.

LAN was really fun, putting the championships on a big screen and stuff. Shame the client kept ****ing up.

uhm, after that I met a friend on tthe way home, told me about a get-together of my other old class. Went there, that was fun. Should mention that Hottie was there, still into me, but I kinda blew it, as those settings aren't really my thing.

cant remember what i did on tuesday. NVM, I went gymming with 2 friends, and went to some get-together their organization had.

Wednesday I also went gymming. Biked all the way. We also got some whey protein. **** is expensive in Norway.

Today is some special day that you're supposed to celebrate. Im gonna do something later today I hope.
Laters.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ehhh, let's see..

I ended up just biking around, and then visiting a friend for the day.

Cannot remember what Ive done the past 2-3 days.. Summer mode is kicking in.

Oh hey, I just got to know that Im building up up to 6 teeth tomorrow. Sounds cool.

I might update more often, or do a big write up soon tho, so watch out for it. Finally party time in Norway! :)

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also on tuesday:
Built up 4 front teeth with plastic. Looks better, but feels a bit weird.
No alcohol
Sunny
No camp

Just writing like that because I cant be bothered to do a proper write up at the moment.
EDIT:
So Tuesday.. I cant really be bothered to rewrite the little I wrote :p
I just went there with a friend of mine, didn't go into the camp cause of him not being allowed. Just walked around A LOT. Met with some people. Saw the concerts. Met other groups of people that we knew.
(I thought I'd remember more than this..)
Was a pretty decent day.
Just before 30stm started, I met HB Sister. (History would be she was one grade above me before, but never really chatted with her. Awesome girl; that type I'd make a GF). Had a very fun interaction and got her number.
And I injured my knee. This chick was sitting on my shoulders while I was walking. She goes off while Im walking, steps on my foot, and it goes straight to hell for me. Haha. It was fine an hour later tho, apart from all the blood.
After the concerts we meet HB Sister at the drop-off zone. We chat while waiting there. Really easy to chat with. The occasional (and returned) kino, stories, jokes (Hence why HB Sister).
Her friend is piss drunk, but she's been marrying people the whole day. HB Sister gives me her ring, and we get married (un)officially. We chat, give her a goodbye hug and kiss, and we leave.

Wednesday:
Didnt get to go until 2, because we had to fix visa's and pictures. When I first arrived I just went around there alone for about 2 hours. Meh. It also rained today.
Met some friends from yesterday, hung with them for a while.
HB Sister (She's 17 btw) and her friend appears out of nowhere, and I go with them for like 20 minutes. She's not as keen as yesterday, but hey, we'll see.

I meet up with these 4 other guys we met yesterday. They've bought me drinks! AYE!
So I drink like 2 and a half ciders and take a shot, but the thing is; I haven't eaten apart from a small breakfast. I got dizzy and just crossed the line of where I like to be. However, before that, Im just in an awesome state. Go around and talk to people, invade tents, etc. I sang justin bieber for 4 chicks while being a table in their tent. Cool. I also talked to a lot of people in the toilet queue. 2 chicks are remembered, but I think I only remember where 1 lives. Shame.
I also meet HB Norwegian, have a chat, then I leave.

After I cross that boundary, I just stagger around a bit, sit in the tent and stuff. I hate to be like that. Eventually we go buy a pizza. Right now Im feeling better and better by the minute. I manage to get the pizza with me into the concert area (IM A GENIUS!), and I go and see Tinie Tempah.
After this, I make my way over to see The Strokes. Awesome concerts.

Some chick asks to sit on my shoulders, but leaves immediately afterwards.
I think I ***** out from dancing or something with a chick.
I meet a chick I know from my old school, and we chat a bit.
I dance with this other hot chick, but I dont go for it. MEH.
Right now I had to leave, as my dad was now waiting for me where he picks me up. Its like a 20 min walk. Right now I wasn't dizzy or anything.
(It's just something I did when I started drinking. Pointing at some chicks, telling some they're cute, giving hugs, starting convos etc)
So I start giving hugs to chicks that I get eye-contact with. SO MUCH FUN.
I meet a friend of mine and stuff, he got my number now.
I give this hot chick a hug, dance with her, and she eventually pulls (like 70% her) me in for makeout. Cool stuff.
I approach some other chicks, but cant remember what happened. I think I kissed her, as I kissed like 3 chicks in total.
Talk to a lot of people really.
I high5 this chick, but I end up only helping her find her friends.
I tell this other chick that she's cute, but smoking isn't cool. Then we kiss.
I get rejected by her friend :)
I start talking to a guy and a girl, but I get trapped in another group. I make them prove they are cool, but the hottest one fails to kiss me, LATERS! (She was like 20-25) Her friend pulls her away to safety, while I laugh at them :)
I put my arms around these 2 chicks, and I end up just chatting with them about my life story.
After this I just chat to people while walking to where I get picked up.

It was pretty fail until the concerts started (excluding the zone I got into before I crossed my boundary).
Momentum is the ****.
I can be more careless and more forward, people just wanna have fun!
Talked about random stuff is THE SHIZZ! (Must do more)

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the 2 posts above, they are now officially updated (Im updating the first one as I finish writing this.

Today I also went up there, but I didn't stay for long due to no one being there, drinks being at a friends house and it was raining a lot. Ended up just going home and chilling here.

HOWEVER, TOMORROW IS GONNA BE AWESOME! :D

Bum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been following your journal for a while now dude and its great! keep up the good work playa

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally I feel that I have time to post. Well, truth is that I just dont really prioritize my journal anymore. Right now I just got home. Both chatting on facebook and playing LoL have higher priorities. Shame :)

So lets see.. The last part of the long awaited write-up trilogy! (I think it's like 3 posts ^^)

FRIDAY!
*picking up my phone, in order to remember what the hell I did on friday* (I wrote down a few words, I wasn't drunk :) )
Aha.

So first I go to town at 1 PM, as HB Sister told me she would be selling ice-cream in a drunken state. Didn't find her. Shame. I get some food (contrary to wednesday), and wait for the bus. There is this old, creepy man talking to some girls my age. He is really pushy and forward. Like holding this one chick. At one point he starts talking about her boobs. Girls are weirded out of course. The old man comes over to me now, and we have a nice, very one-sided conversation about making friends and generally making people like you. He held my hand the whole time. We say goodbye 3 times, and I go talk to the chicks.

After some minutes at the camp I figure that my friends are at home, wont be there till 12 PM, and took my booze. Oh well. I sit down with a cool group of guys, and stay with them for a while. Meanwhile, I buy some ciders and stuff. Some chicks come up and throw a ****load of water on me. Play a tiny bit around with them. Chill some more, walk around, take a piss, enjoy the good vibe. I sit down at this random tent with like 7 chicks and 3 guys. Spent a little while there. Have a water-balloon fight with another tent. Go back and chill with the guys. We get interviewed. I think I take a picture with some chicks (my notes say "pic" ^^).

I start walking around again, talking to a lot of people. I meet this chick that lived in SA for 1.5 years, and her friend which is 1/4th south-african. I go to a few other big groups. Just act like I belong there really. Play some guitar with them. Sing songs and stuff (I cant sing for sh1t). Go to another group and repeat the last 2 sentences. Buy a cider from this chick. A lot of these people that I meet and talk to are 18-22.

After a little while I decide to turn around and sit with these 5 chicks sitting behind me by their tent. Turns out they're 16, just like me. Awesome. Have a very nice conversation. Especially with this one chick; Ali Baba. I chat with her a lot really. Her friends come and go, but somehow they learn to leave us alone a lot. They must've talked while I was at the bathroom. I think I act a bit drunk; which I kinda do whenever I drink, have momentum or hold something with alcohol in :)
We just chat a lot, Im insanely funny, I tell her I like her a few times (Just in a light way and stuff), she likes me too and stuff. Eventually, after like 90 minutes she says we should go to the concerts. However, I had 1 cider left, so we had to drink it before we left the camp area. She found a spot on the ground we could sit on. She leaves for a second and I start chatting with some people singing mothers day by lonely island. We sit down again and chill. She puts her head on my shoulder, I look at her, and we make out. Just afterwards, her friend comes by (mysteriously when I think of it. Whatever). She tells me to hook up with her (which basically means make out with her. It doesn't mean the same thing everywhere, so I was a bit confused.)

Inside the festival area she decides we have to get me a tshirt (I had been walking around without a tshirt the whole day due to mine being wet and cold.) This ends up failing, as I dont have enough money. After I get out of there, she says: "You dont think we could have just as much fun, just as friends?" I just stop in my tracks and look at her, surprised and confused. I tell her "No. I like you." and so on. I am aware now that this could've been a test and stuff, but right there, I didn't really care. I wanted to get into the bottom of it, so I chatted with her about it, just expressing my confusion. We keep holding around eachother while walking as always. She gives me 2 valid reasons tho:
1. "I need to develop feelings to people first." - I told her I was the other way, but she was different than the other chicks, which was true.
2. "You're drunk, and Im not. It's just kinda weird." Shame I act so 'drunk' and aloof(?) really. It's kinda what I do whenever I get social. Most stuff just gets amplified.
We make out after this, but she keeps on persisting about being friends. We go get money for my tshirt and stuff. I eventually leave her, kissing her and telling her to have a good life. I feel like I lost something, and watch her disappear in the crowd.

Proceed to get myself a tshirt. Got a kaizer's tshirt, as they we're out of deadmau5 ones. I walk around the concert area before kaizers start. I make out with this chick that had the same shirt as me. I'll give a rundown:
Me: *Pointing at shirt, smiling*
Her: *Smiles and runs to me*
Her: *Gives me a looong hug*
Me: *Makeout*
You might enter some words at places, but I cant remember.

I meet another chick I know, friend of HB Sister. Get her number.
I walk like 2 meters, point at this chick sitting and tell her: "I think I know you..!" She agrees and we figure she's a friend of my nephew. She's been stalking me quite a lot on fb. We have like a 5 min convo, where I get her number, and hold her hand during the whole thing. So receptive, and really cute. Awesome. She's 15 btw, my nephew isn't like 6.

Meet another friend of mine and we watch Kaizers. Could've danced with a lot of chicks and stuff, but I didn't dare due to a lot of big guys seeming to be with every single one. Did dance with a few tho, but nothing worth mentioning. My friend gives me a maltodextrin tablet and tells me it's speed. Lol.

Then I go see deadmau5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHXf41yvQJk&feature=related
After a while there forms a moshpit further ahead, which turns into an open circle where people can just dance and not be so crowded. I make my way in there, meet a friend and have an awesome time.
When I leave (Just before it ends..) I go give hugs to random people that seems sad. It's like my new signature move.

Yesterday I went LANing with my friend. Went to bed at 6:30 AM.
Had a chat with Ali Baba. I just felt that I had to get her off my mind, maan, it really bothered me that she left. I kinda liked her. Did I mention love being a self-hypnosis? Remind me to do some other time. Anyways, I tell her that I miss her and it's weird how you want what you didn't get. She's like "What?" Whatever. I felt SO much better after sending that. She's probably weirded out, but sending that just cleared my head and I can move on. That's it.

FlyGuyM

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, your living the lifeeee man!! but honestly i skipped a huge part of the journal, cuz i wanted to read how things were going & i was in a hurry. i want to know: what happened to HB Cloud? && are you very muscular now? and did you graduate?

Bum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude concerts like that are the ****. Everyone's so open and I bet it's even more so in Europe (you are back in Norway right?). Good call on the nephew story ;)

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FlMyGuy said:
dude, your living the lifeeee man!! but honestly i skipped a huge part of the journal, cuz i wanted to read how things were going & i was in a hurry. i want to know: what happened to HB Cloud? && are you very muscular now? and did you graduate?
HB Cloud.. We're still in contact. Barely. Haven't spoken to her in about 6-7 months tho. I still care for her tho, and looking forward to the next time I see her.

Im not very muscular, no. I could walk around and flex my arms and abs and look quite good tho, haha. Im just quite toned and have more muscle than most people my age.

Not graduated yet, no. Starting 11th grade in august.

Bum said:
Dude concerts like that are the ****. Everyone's so open and I bet it's even more so in Europe (you are back in Norway right?). Good call on the nephew story
Thanks dude. Just ask any questions if there's anything you wonder about. I find that there's a lot of stuff I dont include anymore, that I would include before.
Festivals (if that's a ward) are THE SH!T :D
Aparently everyone is just drunk 24/7 and just open to everyone. Im looking forward to sleep there.
And yes, Im staying in Norway over the summer holidays.

Bum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah festivals are where its at. Much easier to cold approach and build rapport at something like a concert where 1) you're both interested in the same thing and looking to have fun and 2) everyone's most likely drunk/on drugs. Creates a great atmosphere. :yes:

When you cold approach, especially by yourself, how do you generally initiate the conversation? I normally just look for something situational to get it flowing but it depends. Just wondering because this specific part is a little vague in a lot of your descriptions. You mainly just talk about the person/group and the generalized conversation. And rightfully so because you shouldn't be living life remembering everything to repeat on sosuave :p