NorwegianDJ's journal of personal growth

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reflecting

Alright, its reflection time. It's been 5 months, and its been the most busy time of my life. Not really busy, but yeah, improving. Its been the best 5 months of my life. Learnt so much.
Its been a good start to a lifelong journey.

However, in the past weeks I've felt that I've lost touch with where I was going. I had much more fun and success in the december-february period, and I want to get that back. I've lost some dedication, and sight of my goals.
Hence, time for reflecting.

1. [*]Gain muscle
    This is probably the goal that I've managed to follow the most. By having a loose diet consisting of lots of milk, nuts and different stuff, I managed to gain 14kgs.
    Lately I've gotten much more control of my diet and eat more correctly. However, I've gained fat on the way too. I'd estimate my bf % to be 15. Too high, so now Im gonna start cutting, which will be interesting.

[*]Eat healthy
    Read above.
    I am eating healthy, but not overly. Im drinking lots of milk and I dont eat varied. Focus right now is muscles, health second.

[*]Get a 3.5+ GPA
    Succeeded in this in term 2 and term 3. Term 4 has started off poorly, but Im gonna pull it back in.

[*]Get a big social circle
    Not achieved, but getting there. I have more friends than when I started out, and I know them better.

[*]Get laid
    Achieved.

[*]Get much better at playing guitar - learn new songs inc. Cannon rock
    Learning cannon rock is optimistic. I might be close to learning that in a decade. I've played my guitar much more than before though.

[*]More confidence
    Achieved, but I still have simple problems and beliefs to fix. Im still pedestalling minorly and so forth. Need to rely less on momentum/environment or simply get momentum easier and tap into it.

[*]And yeah, Girls
    Achieving.

I wanna add NO MB to the list. I simply have to take control over it. How the fvck can I improve if I cant even control myself?

Also new, PROCRASTINATION. Huge problem. This is like 90% school work. Has to stop. Simply because I know that I will feel much better about myself if I manage to do something whenever I know I should do it.

And then again, how will I get to my goals?
  • Work out 3x a week, following the skinnyguy program
    Did this, changed to SS last month with great success.
  • Sleep 7-10 hrs. Eat healthy.
    Doing this. Aiming for 8-9 hours a night atm, still need to get to bed 30 min earlier often.
  • Do my homework and study for tests
    Done. However, I get by with little studying. Dont ask me why. Maybe Im just very present in class, maybe the kind of teaching just applies to me. I dont need to study much to get a B or A. I must study more and PROCRASTINATE LESS.
  • Play with my band
    Had to quit the band halfway thru the semester due to class issues.
  • Jam with friends
    Didn't happen much.
  • Play guitar at home a couple of hours a week - not sure if I'm ready for this.
    Did this, but not several hours. More like 1-4 hours a week.
  • Cold approach
    Mostly at parties, and I require momentum often. Still working on.
  • Party
    Achieved.
  • Humiliate myself in public
    Never really ended up doing this. We'll see when I'll do this.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ditto on the procrastination - I get about 3 - 6 hours of sleep a night on school nights. I seriously think I might be ADHD though.

You've progressed far dude, masha'allah. :D

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bro.

Workout:
Got there at 5, so I was all carbed up and stuff.
Squat: 3x(5-5-6)x90 This was almost easy again. Maybe 95 next session.
Bench: 3x5x60 New PR. Also easy. Did 6 reps on last set.
Chin-ups: 3x~7xBW
Decline sit-ups: 3x10x10

After talking to Lyrical, I decided to add my workout playlist that I created yesterday. Feel free to add to it.
Songs are in correct order: Warmup, squat, bench, other.
I am a champion speech - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAPv_DhIFkQ
Eminem - Till I collapse - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUwXJODauxs
TC - Concrete - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnm2jFAG_Pc
Requiem for a Dream (Squats) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE-rD8vcY4U
Trapt - Headstrong (Awesome) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTvu1Yr3Ohk
Adept - the Ballad of planet earth (Bench, 3rd rep @ 0:50) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM1Jz8CICxE
Ready for war remix - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdOFrkrMzBQ
DJ Tiesto - He's a pirate - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Pi6zpz_Oo
Fort minor - Remember the name - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeCft3Gr8ds
Skillet - Hero - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuyupBmHfVQ
Rise against - Injection - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjObi8ESWjA
Anthem for the underdog - 12 stones - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC4GO7SSrrw

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Workout (Wednesday)
Squat: 3x(5-5-7)x90 Keeping this weight for the cut I think.
Press: 3x(5-5-7)x30 Tried 35, but it was simply too heavy. Also got some shoulder pain after set, but nothing major.
Deadlift: 1x5x85 Quite nice and easy.
Decline sit-ups: 3x~12x10

Gonna party and shizz today.
Cut is going nicely (2nd day now).

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mansion

Yeah.
Guys, I dont know WHAT THE FVCK is wrong with me.

Ive gotta have some serious inner fcking game issues.

I am the prize, OBVIOUSLY. Why cant I fvcking see it? WEAK!

Beating up myself isnt gonna solve anything. but it's simply too many bad nights in a row. I cant continue like this. Be it going out alone etc, its just excuses. I need to MAN THE **** UP.

Party? Not much to type up really.
Get there alone, end up hanging with this cool dude I know. He has a GF, so we just walk around and sh!t. WTF. I was not feeling it, but I must ****ing take control of that. I have in the back of my head that I need to be in a good state to be attractive. ****ING BS.

Order of events is rather irrelevant. Lots of small shizz happen. Alot of people know me, as usual. I catch myself avoiding some people due to "Not being in a good state, and having better chances later" WTF.

Walk into HBWife a few times. Should've made out first time. BS.

When I was about to walk up to HBWife, I got eye contact with some chick that looked familiar. I said "I think I know you!" She was definately on the lookout for someone. She gives me a fcking long and tight hug. (I got the hint, but I DID NOT FVCKING CAPITALIZE WTF!!).
Our faces are really close, and I should've gone for it RIGHT THERE. I dont know why I didn't. FOLLOW YOUR FCKING INTENT.
Her friend keeps talking pure BULL**** for no reason at all. Instead of shutting her up or making out with my chick I just stand there. WTF.
The chick kisses me and they run off. WHAT A FAIL.

Thats like the only thing worth mentioning.
I need to step my **** up. WHY AM I NOT BELIEVING IN MYSELF? It's so ****ing easy, why am I making it so hard!?? I need to stop caring. I need more experience. I need to fix this ****.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop thinking thoughts like "I am the prize" and "Why am I not taking control?" They're like trying to keep a house together with a gluestick. Just relax. If you miss an opportunity, don't sweat it. These things happen.

Just relax. Meditiation helps - I'm a Muslim, and praying 5 times a day gives me a reference point and a way to relax.

EDIT - Also, hindsight is 20/20.

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amohield said:
Stop thinking thoughts like "I am the prize" and "Why am I not taking control?" They're like trying to keep a house together with a gluestick. Just relax. If you miss an opportunity, don't sweat it. These things happen.

Just relax. Meditiation helps - I'm a Muslim, and praying 5 times a day gives me a reference point and a way to relax.

EDIT - Also, hindsight is 20/20.
Disagree with first statement.

Meditation will be initiated again on monday morning.

Hindsight?

Workout:
Squat: 3x5x90 Felt this, last set was hard.
Bench: 3x5x60 Struggled with every rep on the last set for some reason.
Chin-up: 3x~7xBW
Decline sit-ups: 3x12x10

Eat more in pre-workout meal. More carbs.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recap + Chicks night

Long time no see.

Been with visitors and stuff for the past 10 days. Travelling, safari, school and shizz.

Failed no MB and started again 2 days ago. I will not fail again.

Will try to be productive and be social over the holidays.

Not much to mention about the previous days really. 2 of the visitors were chicks. However, my sister ****blocked the **** out of me. She was like: "Thats my brother, you are NOT making out with him."
When I take one chick to a room, we suddenly (I mean fcking immediately) are about to get it on, but a friend of mine walks in and it ended as soon as it was about to start. After that I just backed off and let my friends from Norway have them, which they sorta did.

Diet has been a fcking mess. Been eating like 1200-2000 calories a day. Not good. I hope I havent lost any (or significant) muscle. Atleast Im lean.

So tonight I went out with HB Norwegian and girlfriends of her. Went to a place called "Cape to Cuba." We just drank and ate. Chatted and laughted. HB Norwegian has become more of a friend now, as she has a bf. Of the 2 other girls, both were hot, but one was a bit fat. She couldve been so hot if she was skinny. SO HOT.

I dont make an effort to game any of them, I just chill. I notice the less attractive one being attracted to me, but Im stuck in indecision whether to go for her or not.

If girls are in between hot and cute (like between 10-6) (Or rather 6-7) I tend to have a problem deciding whether to go for her or not, which leads to inaction, which leads to masturbation. I need to start deciding better.

We move on to a bar next door, so now Ive gotten a taste of bar game. It's different than I expected.

We meet a group of 4 girls that they know and sit down with them. 1 is hot (and lives basicly right next to me - dont know where yet), 2 are 7s and 1 is a skinny 5.5.

I sit down next to a 7, which turns out to be kinda drunk. I say we can check if she's drunk by having thumb war. We both cheat, and she's suddenly all over me. After this we basicly just kino eachother a lot. Again I was in indecision whether to kiss her or not. I liked just having her there, wanting to make out. Her friends kept telling her that she has a bf, and cant do anything. It kinda put me off.

She later asked if I could drive them home. I told them I might be able to.
I got a good connection with the hottie, holding hands and a bit. However, she was kinda trying to manipulate in order to get driven home.
Turned out I could only lift 2 people, so they didn't come with. After this, the 7 kinda lost attraction (I was quite blunt to her, as something just stopped the attraction I had for her.) She also turned out to smoke - turn off.
Friend of 7 tells me that she would've fvcked me if I gave them a ride. I said "Im not surprised." (Which probably wasnt a good response, but it was the first thing on my mind, and I didnt really care.)
Chicks we met leave, and I end up talking to this dude named Scott, encouraging him to follow his dream about travelling the world.

Rest is rather irrelevant. Gained some friends and connections, had some fun, learned some new stuff.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonkers!

Whatsup guys, finally, another party report!

YEAH PARTY **** YEAH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpG3BxRctQ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzq1Kmu7Xmg

Was pretty fcking amped for this party. Feeling good about having fun and succeeding. Plans doesn't always come true - but I learned vital things.

--

Pitch up at the party, end up going alone. As I enter the line to get in, I imidiately join 2 guys I know well. Tim is pretty fcking cool and sticks around. Got a GF. Charlie dated the hottest (Prettty much. She was swedish) 10th grader around. Now he's single, and was making out with a chick before we even got in. MAD SKILL. His record is 6 in a night. He's just super direct and believes that his looks gets all the chicks. He looks good, so why shouldn't he get chicks with that belief, ey? Also met a new guy, Chris, thats cool and sticks around. These guys (like most people) think Im like God. This is due to the first parties I posted in the journal. I was on fire. MOMENTUM. Huge lesson.

Get in, mingle a bit. Meet people I know from other parties. Everything is good (I dont remember **** of that), but my conversations were like.. NONO. I dont know what the fck to say :D

-Lower criteria for acceptable topics to talk about.

Generally I go around and talk to people I KNOW. Dont make much progress really. Have decent amounts of fun. Have a total of 5 shots (I dont notice them at all.)

Meet HB Wife as she is leaving with a guy. Next time ;)

There's also this fcking HAWT chick (Huge tits, nice body, nice face) that I know, keep seeing her. She's been in the FRs quite a bit. I just cant seem to close her. By the end of the party she said it herself tho: "Next time, when we're more drunk."

A lot of the party is forgotten, due to being spent just walking around looking for people, and being in slightly boring convos with people.

I barely approach.

I manage to injure my knee, so I limit my dancing.

I spot HB QuarterAsian (Im gonna make that Half Asian now.) She's very receptive. She's gotten hotter, and is fcking tight now. Big rack. I end up not closing in because I failed talking (I was just standing there holding her, her holding me.) I try making out by leading her chin with my fingers. She gives me the chin, and tells me that Im too young (Shes 17.) I leave soon after, and she leaves the party. NEXT TIME.

As Im walking towards the dancefloor with Chris, this chick walks past, and the opportunity is just perfect.
It's been like Ive done it before, so I knew I could do it.

I grab her hand and take her 3 meters further towards the dancefloor by the waist. Grind for 2 seconds and make out. (The night was pretty fail up to this.)
She kinda sucks at hooking up.
Her friend shows up, and it's almost a repeat of what happened last party. Her friends starts talking a ****load of bull****. I yell something like "What theeeeeee fuuuuck!?" or "Whaaaaaaaaaat" or "RAAAAAAAAAAAH." Hahahaha.
I tell them they're my best friends, and I love them. They were like 7s btw.
Chick asks for my name, and I tell her.
Under all the music I get the impression that the other chick is asking to hook up with me, and Im sorta confused. Turned out she wasn't... I think.
I pull original chick in for makeout.
They claim they have to go. I get a flashback of the other girl leaving 2 weeks ago without me doing anything. I pull her back and makeout once more, and let her go.

Now I've got MOMENTUM, and I know I can do this sh!t.
I spot another indian looking girl with her friends. She's in a good position. I grab her hand, over her head, spin, in. She's not too receptive, but she's definately in. She's in on the dance, but keeps back a bit. She does not comply on the kiss. Either just a tease, or shy because of her friends.

Outside again I find Chris, and as we're walking he says "Talk to those chicks." We do.
I cant remember how we opened. It doesn't really matter.
One chick was quite hot. Had a BF. Other was average.
Thinking back, I think I high fived them. Hot one was strong, so I called her "Musclewoman". She had biceps. We armwrestle on Chris's back. We have quite a fun interaction with mainly the hot one. I try to include all of them as much as I can. I play a variety of games with the chick (I cheat on pretty much everything, making it fun.)
Get her bbm, and leave the party shortly afterwards.

--

I realized that my thinking is often like this: 1. Approach. 2. Talk/kino 3. ??? 4. PROFIT. I Have no idea what to do :D

So, WHAT WAS LEARNT?

HUGE lesson; MOMENTUM. Momentum is THE BIGGEST THING. Its what makes me awesome, it what makes me being able to do what I do. Its what made me THE GUY in the past.
In the last months, Ive lost my momentum. I must simply gather momentum during the party, and be more social in general. When you're warmed up, you can do ANYTHING.

Another huge thing is beating sh!t tests.

Combine the those two and you got a recipe for success. All you need. Just the basics.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
HUGE lesson; MOMENTUM. Momentum is THE BIGGEST THING. Its what makes me awesome, it what makes me being able to do what I do. Its what made me THE GUY in the past.
You need momentum for sure. That's my biggest lesson I learned in field recently. Once you're on a winning streak...there's no stopping ya.

Start small and work up. That's the way to go with most things.

Also, I try to get myself in a winning mindset. Listening to this song helps pump me up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU
Ludacris can be hit or miss but he's real nice here.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
novaknight said:
You need momentum for sure. That's my biggest lesson I learned in field recently. Once you're on a winning streak...there's no stopping ya.
Or a losing streak for that matter. As long as you actually take action.
The law of momentum applies: "An object at rest will stay at rest unless acted upon by force, and an object in motion will stay in motion unless acted upon by force. This force can be many things, but often just your own will.

So I just had this bbm convo with hottie from last night. I'll call her Musclewoman. I think I might start including relevant fb and bbm stuff. As always, ( ____ ) means its my thoughts. Texting comes really natural to me after I started this journal. Removed 5 smilies due to limit of 10.

fvck this is long.

Her: Yo wats up muscle man
Me: Its musclewoman herself!
me: Chilling outside, just enjoying the weather.
Her: Haha sick man (WTF) yeah I love this weather! Gah it was awesome meeting you last night man (Again WTF on "Man".)
Me: My pleasure making your night awesome:)
Her: Psh please if anything I made your night awesome
Me: I might agree that your abs gave me shivers and you were fun talking to:)
Her: Haha I do have sexy abs dont I:p.? And Im gunna admit feeling your abs. **** there ****ing orgasmic:) Pitty i have a boyfriend.
Me: Thats not the only orgasmic thing about me;) I have a goldfish. (Planning to use the "I thought we were talking about things that doesnt matter" line.)
Her: I have pond
Me: I might come over and put my goldfish in your pond sometime (See the sexual references here?)
Her: Ooo wel my pond is quiet deep so you may have to go fishing to find that goldfish again (Now Im thinking she either isn't understanding the sexual innuendo, or she's testing me. Either way, I had to ramp it up soon.)
Me: If its deep and not wide, then it should be fine to let my goldfish take a swim
Her: Now that's orgasmic
Me: Sounds like a plan
Her: I realy wish it was :p
Me: So whens the marriage?
Her: Marriage?
Me: Since your all tied down n ****. Isn't it quite early to be engaged?
Her: Haha um o yeah we r thinking about doing it next month sum time ey
Me: Sounds like your talking about sex.. You must be getting married like several times a week (Kinda intentionally talking about sex, and making her doubt her BF. Yes I can be evil.)
Her:Haha do I come off as that kinda person to you? :p (Again, kinda **** test.)
Me: Weell you have a boyfriend, so I'm assuming;) (Refer to above.)
Her: Hahaha actually we havent had sex yet ey
Me: Aha, you're like getting married first. I feel you musclewoman
Her: You wish you could (jokes) (<-- that was her () thing.) its chilled he's the first bf whos taken it slow:) not always a bad thing ey
Me: Thats cute:). He's probably a cool guy (Sorta giving up and rather chasing her later.)
Her: He is a ****ing cool guy :)

Not much later I bbm her while getting some food:

Me: Do you gym?
Her: I used to not anymore though and I guess you definately do gym
Me: Yup. Just wondering for future reference
Her: Future references?
Me: Mhm
Her: Pls you have to tell me?
Me: I'm gonna leave you wondering:)
Her: That't not cool man haha (Haha's are always added to difuse tension.)
Me: So whats getting worse n worse (Changing the topic, refering to her status.)
Her: Duude having a major fight with my "fiance"..
Me: Well that sucks. I'm just gonna keep out
Her: Aag I think I'm gunna end it haha yeah ur totally the peacemaker:) (EPIC WIN. She's basicly saying Im breaking up with him and fcking you.)
Me: That's what I do babe
Her: Aaa ur too kind

WIN.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*high fives Norway*

You should use italics to show your thoughts. Or a different color.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bbm, mxit , instant messenger, facebook = death!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
Bbm, mxit , instant messenger, facebook = death!
Just cause f23800 (horribly hard name to remember. I know I typed it wrong.) Says so?
They (apart from msn, don't use it) are a big part of my game. Everything has its advamtages and disadvantages.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Just cause f23800 (horribly hard name to remember. I know I typed it wrong.) Says so?
They (apart from msn, don't use it) are a big part of my game. Everything has its advamtages and disadvantages.
It's girls that msg each other 50 times a day, guys should keep to a max of 20. everyone to there own.