NorwegianDJ's journal of personal growth

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hottie is confusing me a bit. Been bbming a bit on sunday and today, I'll include some to show what I mean. I'm typing from my phone now, so bear with me.
She is very interested, but just her latest bbms are confusing me, are they are in complete conflict with everything else. Apart from that, everything is good. Pushed for the meetup several times, but its not happening this weekend, unless I meet her at a party. I hate not meeting up with girls within the first weekend. Kinda kills attraction.

Lots of chitchatting. 2 x's per message. I play around with them intentionally and unintentionally. I'll show what I mean later.
She says she can't do anything (weekend that was) due to math tutor stuff due to exams. I tell her I can tutor her, to which she eventually declines because she can't afford taxi + parents are out (30 minute drive)

I tell her me n james are composing her a song (your call - secondhand serenade), and I send her a sample. She replies with "sexy and talented, I like it xx" she later says "**** that's amazing" I say "I'll give you eargasms all day" she says that's itd have to wait, as she's off to the gym. I say "now that's sexy"

She starts an hour later saying how amazing the songs were, I say almost as amazing as me, she says "so corny but cute :p xx"
Chitchat, beating small sh1t tests

She says its a pity she only met me at the end of the party, "**** I couldn't trust myself xx" chat a bit.
I say "so you ride horses? Why do all the girls I get to know ride horses?"
"Haha yeah I do haha" "well atleast you got riding skills :) x" "what does that mean? X" "No need to get your head out of the gutter;) x"
:er: "I do have a bit of a dirty mind x" me "babe, trust me, your not the only one x" her: "so we have something in common then? :p x" me: "I doubt that's the only thing we have in common babe x" her: "I'm sure its not xx"

Tuesday: me "are you fun to party with? Xx"
Blahblah.. I say she should sleep over at her friends house (my neighborhood) this weekend, as I'm having a sleepover (didn't turn out to happen anyways). She declines saying her friend is at her dads house that weekend.
I ask if there's any parties this saturday, she says no. Its one on friday, and a not so good one on saturday.
My mistake: "so where are the dating spots in cape town? Xx"
She askes who the girl is, I tell its her. Now she suddenly starts talking about her breakup being just 3 days ago, also claiming not being allowed to go out this weekend. Yeah fail.
I say "complications. musclewoman, you're being boring. Be fun! :D" she says "haha dude trust me I wish I could"
I let it rest an hour and reply "sorry was on guitar lesson (true, for 30 min), musclewoman you know you can be fun, you were fun at ____:)" her: "I am fun but I just made a few mistakes that I gotta fix first just deal with me. Xx" me "fair enough:) xx (shouldve dropped the smiley). Her: "sorry bru (wtf @ her bbm slang) xx"
That's it, not gonna decipher anything for you, just putting in here to put in some text game and to just remember this stuff. Cheers

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a little update on hottie/musclewoman. I know I've entered a lot of bbm stuff, and I won't add this much in the future, but on cases like this, where the majority of the interaction is over bbm (etc) I find it beneficial to keep tabs. Also, its good examples of "text game".

Yesterday: Duuude you should totali ditch the sleep over and come party and que pasa:p
Me: ??If you were a good stalker, you'd know I'm partying this weekend;) which venue are we tearing up?
Her: ??Hahaha I thout you were the king at stalking:p que pasa:p (told her "I put the king in stalking when I met her)
Me: I put the king in stalkingB). Sounds good. When?
Her: Haha I no:p its on friday x
Me: Talked to Tman about it, sounds awesome! I'll see you there babe x
Her: Awesome babe:p x

So I'm meeting her on friday. It was kinda fail, as she ment AT que pasa, and I didn't understand till later that she was talking about the party on friday. Apart from that, its all good.
I just realized how fcked I am if she ever copies what she wrote into google. Journals should be protected from search engines.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So yeah. Worst night out yet. Went alone. Didn't meet many people I knew. Chick flaked. Yeah. Venue was hhorrible. This was gonna be an easy, laid back night, not a uncertain, value taking, fail night. This one poor girl that I've met so many times.. Forgot her name and who she was, for like the 5th time. I think she gave up.
Sitting by the pool reflecting. Something must change. Learn to love yourself. Learn to be independent. Learn to take control. Learn to talk to anyone, about anything. All of this is just improving. That's what I do. That's the only thing I do! I'm not normal. I don't want to be normal, yet, I don't know..normal people wouldve gone home n slept. I made egg n bacon and write in my journal. I must stop giving a ****. **** I must just give love. This is all sucking of value anyways. I must live with passion. See the person behind the people in front of me. Hell, you guys are alive, you're ****ing real. I remember telling my best friend in first grade that I felt it was hard to believe that "there was a person behind his eyes". Someone else alive. Living Their life. Who cares if I fail? What happens? NOthing! Just get up and try again. Always better. Let's fcking do this.

YoYoRocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
Bbm, mxit , instant messenger, facebook = death!

Dude we live in 2011. I know its bad ass to be a Steve McQueen or a Bogart and they didn't text the b!tches, but we communicate through technology now.

Facebook helps my game. I don't have a phone but I use the facebook chat and messaging a lot.

I think the biggest problem guys have with texting and tech messaging is that the girls could be talking to two other guys, or if you message her and she doesn't message you back, you get all butt hurt.

Their too hooked on this one chick and feel like just cuz they got her number their entitled to a quick response or the meat hole between her legs.

If she doesn't reply till the next day, who gives a ****?
If she's talking to two other guys? Who gives a ****, you should be talking to six other chicks.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to the cinema with nic and raoul. Met a friend of mine called jason. Jason and a chick later came down to us, and asked me if I wanted to go to the 10th grade dance this friday. So now I'm going with a chick I barely saw, but looked like a 7, we'll see how she looks. Bbmed jason and told him to give her my fb n I'll see them later. Just now we organized it. Pre, dance and afterparty. I still need to get permission from mom, and I doubt I can go to the afterparty, as I'll be home at like 1. Jason is comming by in like 30 min.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Success! Sort of.
So everything is sorted. Turns out its the springfield dance, not reddam. So this will be a ****load of hot chicks. Awesome. What's even more awesome (possibly) is that it turns out musclewoman is gonna be there. She turned out to be at the mall instead of partying last friday (*****), but tells me that I shouldve told her, as she wouldve taken me to the dance. Whatever. We'll see what happens.
Found some pics of my chick. Old pics of her scared me ****less. Musclewoman gave me her fb btw. However, the only recent (4th of may, compared to 2010) were of her in her dress. Definately acceptable. Before this I was scared ****less of the fact that I mightve said yes to the wrong person. A chubby that is. Thank god.

Mom allowed me to stay untill 12:30, gotta love having awesome argument skills. So good.

Apart from that, its just the usual. I'm getting quite ripped. (Not really, but its getting good). Varying on cutting and lean bulking pretty much every day. Diet is very relaxed, limiting carbs.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup fvckers! Been a while. Not really, but first time typing a on a computer in a while. It's my sisters computer tho, so it's a one time thing.

SO, Lets get down to business!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oFODoIyZuI

Goal for the night was simply to have fun, make my date (Which I'll call Awkward Turtle, hahaha. I kept calling her that for no reason at all) have the best night of her life, and possibly see what else I could get up to (hey, you dont know your logistics before you get there.)

Meet up with Musclewoman and her friend when I got home. However, as I only had till 5 (I thought) before I had to meet with Jason, I couldn't stay with them for more than 5 min.

Dress code is semi-formal, so I go in full suit, apart from jeans and shoes.

Meet up at Jason's house, where I meet Steve. Cool guy.
We end up not leaving until half past 6. Our dates arrive and we leave for the pre-party (or whatever its called.)

I think it all is pretty chilled, and I assume that I dont have to focus on actually attracting my date. Hey, she asked me out, the deal should be sealed already. This worked well for me, but my belief turned out not to be accurate. Actually, it was accurate, just that she didn't show it that well.
DISREGARD IOIs (Almost)

I make them put bieber on full volume, and we sing along. Stepping out of your comfort zone and being social is the key for a good night. You wanna start from the beginning (or before.)

We arrive at the pre-party. I end up just mingling, talking to people. Met a lot (or a few) cool people.
This wasn't a party setting, it was more formal. Parents on the side, champagne (0%), and photoshoots. That stuff.
This is when I started amping up the self-amusement, just entertaining myself. Playing drums on my date, saying stuff, making things sorta awkward and sh1t. Some guy said during a photoshoot "Are you touching my leg?" I immidiately replied "Im RUBBING your leg :)" Everyone cracks up. Sure, some people thought I was sorta gay and weird (definately weird), but they knew I was cool, as I took it all with a smile and confidence.
Make people feel appriciated.
Quick wits and being in the moment, just enjoying your settings.
Here I met about all the people I'd hang with during the night. Some of them might become good friends. All the girls knew eachother, so its like a pack of friendly people :)

About kino and stuff, I initiated from the beginning. Just taking by the waist at times, leading her by the hand, arm over shoulders. Thats pretty much all I did.
I was expecting that I could kiss her very early in the night, but that was not the case. Girls are different.
Keep in mind that all of this is natural, not calculated. But then again, it might be neccessary to conciously do it when you start off.

Moving on to the dance itself. Was a cool place, but different than expected.
Inside and outside. I like that.
Much time is spent just sorta mingling, walking around, dancing.
About dancing, the music was hard to dance to with chicks. Commercial, dub-step, electronic, trance etc, you just try to let yourself loose. Sometimes I dont think it's fun, and I've learnt that then you can just return later.

At parties, memories always kinda cluster together. You dont remember the things you find irrelevant, as you might do them a lot. Ie, walking around, dancing, mingling, some interactions etc. Due to repeating them.

I lead my date outside, talking and stuff. Sorta isolating ourselves from the rest of the people there. Not that we cant be seen, we're like 3 meters away from everyone else.
We just talk and stuff. This went nicely for me, due to just having fun and not giving a sh1t about awkwardness. She kept saying "You're just trying to make it as awkward as possible, arent you?" Haha. I tried out Tyler's just staring into her eyes with intent, without saying a word. Works well, but probably better as an opener.
She keeps her distance a bit, pulling her closer didn't really work.
I kinda hate when chicks turn their face away when they're getting close. Means that they either dont wanna be kissed, or that you have to lead it.
I eventually get ****blocked by my friend and his date. Its all cool.

After this my date leaves me for quite a while. I walk around, chill with some people. However, Im entering a lower state. Meh.
Getting bored, its getting past 10.
Seems like me n my date have lost some spark.
Eventually I go dance with them. I was walking outside, and I just feel the TimFury. I know that I cant let this go on. I walk inside with deadly intent. As I see my group of friends, I get confused about where my girl is, and kinda lose momentum. Enter dancing.
Its decent fun, and as usual, I always pump them up after letting myself get pumped up by them.
I try to lead her outside, but she wants to stay for another song. Song is fun, so its cool. Lead her outside afterwards.

I lead her towards some junglegym climb thingy, and talk to her there for like 2 minutes. Her leaning towards it, me standing in front of her with a hand leaning on the gym.
I couldn't get a good moment to go for the kiss, so I had to make it myself.
I do my usual smile, stroke hair away, leaning in and kissing. Easy stuff. It wasn't a good moment or anything, but sometimes you just have to do it. I have a raging boner and she gives me an awesome hug. Life's good.
We stand there for a little while, chilling.
She doesn't really like people judging her, but she doesn't wanna be isolated either. I show my confusion by saying "Whats so bad about this? You won. You got the prize. Its win/win."

Rest of the night is cool, not much to mention.
I dont do anything with musclewoman.
Good night.

And by the way, she sent a text afterwards thanking me for an AMAZING night that she wont forget.
I said I'll see her soon.
Gentlemen, my job is done.
NDJ signing out.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been 6 months

Not much to update from recently. Chick from dance flaked (her parents are overprotective. She told me a few hours before the date.)
Discovered an old message from musclewoman, dated May 10th, before the dance. It talked about the dance, me going with someone else, her needing a date, and ending with "love you xxx". Finding this 10 days later I proceeded to get ****blocked by facebook. **** intantmessage when u press enter.
SO, onto something else. :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFhRowkNrTM

Guys.. It's been 6 months. I'm telling you, that were 6 damn fast months. Best 6 months of my life. I'm in not doubt that the next 6 months will be twice as good as that. Life is good, but Im not satisfied. Let's do a recap, evaluation, or whatever word it is that Im forgetting.

Sorry If I'm making this short, or not proper. It's getting late, and I felt like this was a good thing to do.

NorwegianDJ said:
My goals at the moment are:
  1. Gain muscle Since I started working out (roughtly 8 months ago), I've gained 15kgs, then lost 3. At the moment I think my weight is fairly stable, but my body is improving every week. Achieved.
  2. Eat healthy I'm not neccessarily eating healthier, but Im eating more conciously, and I have much more knowledge of what 'healthy' means. I do eat more eggs and drink more milk than I should, but that's not gonna change unless I find a substitute. I do take multi vitamins, but I should eat more "healthy" food. Goal achieved within current needs.
  3. Get a 3.5+ GPA Achieved for term 2 and 3, not sure about 4. I am doing well in school, but I need to get more organized. Goal almost achieved.
  4. Get a big social circle The only way I really get to know new people is by partying. I need to connect more with people and actually get some more friends that I can actually be with outside of parties. Goal not achieved, but I know where I'm going.
  5. Get laid Achieved. Now I need consistency.
  6. Get much better at playing guitar - learn new songs inc. Cannon rock I do play more guitar than I used to. Played a few concerts, learning some new songs. Doing good. However, cannon rock is being optimistic, very optimistic. Maybe in a few years. Goal achieved within vague concepts of the goal that it is.
  7. More confidence Achieved... ONTO MORE CONFIDENCE!
  8. And yeah, Girls How many has it been..? Lets say it's been about 10. Achieved, but not nearly where I wanna be.

How will I get there?
  • Work out 3x a week, following the skinnyguy program Followed with dicipline. Changed to Starting Strength ~2 months ago and saw great improvement overall.
  • Sleep 7-10 hrs. Eat healthy. Done. Aiming for a 8-9 hour sleep a night, but I get about 8 usually.
  • Do my homework and study for tests Well.. yeah. I do my homework, but I study as much as I feel like. Usually I only read through my notes like 2-3 times or do some problems. This usually gets me a A-B (80-90%+). I need to study more for tests. Especially now with exams around the corner. Im gonna try not only to study the day before (It got me a 97.5% on bio last year), but to study on beforehand like the weekend. I think one, or the major reason I do so well, so easily, is that I pay attention, and just accept whatever is given to me at school. Even if I dont understand, I accept it. Dont resist.
  • Play with my band Quit after term 2 due to change in schedule.
  • Jam with friends Never happened, apart from once with this guy that lives in my neighborhood.
  • Play guitar at home a couple of hours a week - not sure if I'm ready for this. Done. Like 1-4 hours a week I think. It's not a structured thing, it's something I do sometimes if I feel like it.
  • Cold approach Yeah, no. Only at parties. Well, I probably did it like 10-30 times outside of parties, but I cant really remember them, apart from my instamakout.
  • Party HELL YEAH!
  • Humiliate myself in public Didn't get to do this. Original plan was to doo this with a dude I met online. He never showed up. Will be done in future.
Thats it for now. Will post new goals and other stuff later.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So hey, question for you guys.
16 today, so tons of people are saying happy birthday on facebook.
"happy birthday my little creep :)
hope your day is radical as ever and i shall see you soon, yes? sweet.
lots of love ♥
xx"

"Happy birthday NorwegianDJ :D :D party hard for me xx"

"Gratulerer med dagen :) I take it that means happy birthday? Have a great day dude and party hard haha :) go crazy on the cane train ;) see you x"

"Happy birthday :)
x"

Some comments from girls Ive mentioned in the journal above.
But in general, how should I reply to get the most out of this? Any awesome status messages on your mind? It's all welcome! :)

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been busy lately.
Whenever I got time to make an entry, I play LoL instead :)
I should study more.
So whats been up?
Last weekend I went to the mall twice. Once on friday with 2 friends and 3 girls. Girls were nothing special at all. One of them looked like HB Cloud, only like 3 points down the scale.
Just had a lot of fun. Took self-amusement to a new level.
This girl with a bf really liked me. Shame. This guy puts all his happiness on her, like 100% AFC stuff. Im not that heartless. She later posted some stuff on my wall. Hold on, I got a pic. http://i51.tinypic.com/iy0v8m.png
Yeah. Dont do that if you actually want the girl.

Saturday - Mall with chicks from the dance thingy. First time making out in the movies. I agree that it does take a fair share of balls to go for it. Got a cramp in my leg the first time :p

Had exams since wednesday. 4 down and 3 to go. Leaving for norway on tuesday.

Also had my birthday on sunday. Had dinner with HB Norwegian's family, my family and my half-brothers family. Good times.

Ive also got myself a chance to earn 1.5 million euro. Me and Robin are on the case.

And oh yeah. Ive decided not to MB. FOR REAL THIS TIME. Atleast not over the summer. The ones who know me (you know who you are), please remind me all the time. Currently day 6. Im gonna update with this regularly to keep the motivation up. No lying.

lili19771

Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Been busy lately.
Whenever I got time to make an entry, I play LoL instead :)
I should study more.
So whats been up?
Last weekend I went to the mall twice. Once on friday with 2 friends and 3 girls. Girls were nothing special at all. One of them looked like HB Cloud, only like 3 points down the scale.
Just had a lot of fun. Took self-amusement to a new level.
This girl with a bf really liked me. Shame. This guy puts all his happiness on her, like 100% AFC stuff. Im not that heartless. She later posted some stuff on my wall. Hold on, I got a pic. http://i51.tinypic.com/iy0v8m.png
Yeah. Dont do that if you actually want the girl.

Saturday - Mall with chicks from the dance thingy. First time making out in the movies. I agree that it does take a fair share of balls to go for it. Got a cramp in my leg the first time :p

Had exams since wednesday. 4 down and 3 to go. Leaving for norway on tuesday.

Also had my birthday on sunday. Had dinner with HB Norwegian's family, my family and my half-brothers family. Good times.

Ive also got myself a chance to earn 1.5 million euro. Me and Robin are on the case.

And oh yeah. Ive decided not to MB. FOR REAL THIS TIME. Atleast not over the summer. The ones who know me (you know who you are), please remind me all the time. Currently day 6. Im gonna update with this regularly to keep the motivation up. No lying.

Post aftermath of that post you made please!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im gonna post it next weekend I think (assuming you're talking about the goal post). Have come up with a few goals, but currently it just takes too much time, which I dont have.

To me, the pleasure of an expanded comfort zone is greater than the perceived pain of doing awkward stuff in public.

Update: I hate wet dreams.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just checking in from Joburg, on my way to norway for 2 months of summer, boats, beaches and babes. A much needed vacation. Side note: got 98% on bio exam. Shouldve gotten 100. Cheers.

Tormod

Reaction score
Hvor skal du i Norge? Østlandet?, Vestlandet?

English:
where are you going to stay in Norway? East? West?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sør.

Finally home. It's such a chilled feeling. Cruising the streets with my bike. The relaxed Norwegian air. So nice.
Had the choice between staying at home or taking my bike. Had a shower and left. Met up with some friends and stuff. This is gonna be a good summer.

Off to Oslo tomorrow for my mom's doctorate (if thats a word.)